Bondage & Torture Videos

Katrin1988

About video: Undercover cop Chrissy is wearing tight shiny leggings with a matching top and high heels as she is on the phone with her partner discussing the fact that the thug who likes to tie women up with purple stockings is on the loose again. Last time they tried to catch this guy she was the undercover cop who ended up tied up by the thug. Chrissy tell her partner on the phone that she really wants to catch this guy, after he left her bound and gagged for hours last time she wants to make sure he won’t get away with it this time! Chrissy asks him to stay by the phone and hangs up. She sits and crosses her legs a few times while waiting. She hears a noise and gets up to check it out but doesn’t see anything amiss so she heads back to the couch, but before she gets there she is grabbed by a man wearing a bandana over his face and a hat. He says “remember me?” then starts tying her hands behind her back with a purple stocking!
Chrissy insists he will not get away with it this time, but of course he doesn’t agree! He lifts her up and XXXX carries her for a minutes as she struggles and kicks furiously trying to get him to put her down! He decides he will also have to tie up those violent legs of hers! He puts her on the couch and pulls out a purple stocking to tie her feet when she tries to kick him again, but it backfires and he just grabs her leg in one arm and the other leg in the other arm, holding your legs on each side of his body and laughing as she helplessly struggles to get lose. After enjoying her squirm against him for a minute he gets back to business tying her crossed ankles and above her knees with purple stockings. He tells her he's going to rob the place and if he hears a word from her he's going to come back and gag her!
While he's gone Chrissy struggles and tries to get to her phone. After a couple minutes she finally manages to retrieve it but just before she can tell her partner that the burglar is in the house he catches her on the phone. He moves the phone away and tightly cleave gags her with a purple stocking tied tight and high up on her head. He then says he's going go back to robbing the place and she better keep quiet while he's gone! Chrissy struggles desperately to escape and after a couple minutes she succeeds. She removes her gag and then tries to sneak out, but unfortunately she gets caught again! The thug grabs her and XXXX carries her back to the couch as she’s kicking and struggling. He ties her hands again and then has her call her partner and him she is ok and nobody is in the house as he holds the phone up to her mouth. After the call he cleave gags her with the same purple stocking again. He then ties her crossed ankles and above your knees and leaves her struggling while he finishes up the robbery!
After a couple minutes of struggling she can’t escape but attempts to stand up. However she finds out she can’t really hop any where with her crossed ankles ties so tight! So she struggle and tries to maintain her balance while standing up until the thug comes back in and teasingly pushes her back onto the couch. He tells her he got a great idea while he was robbing the place and realizes that the cops will give him a lot of money to get her back! “Your coming with me” he says as he picks her up in a XXXX carry and walks out with her struggling, kicking and mmmppphhing angrily about getting captured and tied up with purple stockings again!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:17:31
File Size : 760Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/03bb2e03a1db6/Undercover_Cop_Captured_Again.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Chrissy’s boyfriend has a best friend (POV) who came over for dinner. Chrissy greets him at the door and she is wearing a sexy dress that shows a lot of cleavage. This is even more evident as she pours him a drink and he stares at her cleavage. He then begins fantasizing that she is tied to a chair with her hands behind her back and cleave gagged with a scarf. She mmmphs and struggles for a bit until he sXXXXs out of his fantasy. She asks him if he’s okay and offers to bring out some appetizers.
Next, the POV is over to see his best friend again when Chrissy comes out wearing only white panties and tank top with no bra. She apologizes as she did not know her boyfriend had guests. He starts fantasizing again. This time her wrists and legs are bound with rope and she is cleave gagged with a neck tie. She mmphs and struggles on the couch for a bit then he sXXXXs out of it as she tells him she’s going to go put some more clothes on!
In the final scene, Chrissy’s boyfriend is out and his best friend has let himself into their house. Chrissy is in the bathroom wearing only a bath robe that’s not tied. Just as she exits the bathroom he grabs her and removes the bathrobe tie and cleave gags her with it. He then ties her hands in front with rope. Then he opens her bathrobe and begins fondling her breasts and kissing her on the neck from behind as she mmphs and squirms. This goes on for a couple minutes then he informs her that he is taking her away. She mmphs and struggles as he lifts her up and XXXX carries her away

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:01
File Size : 607Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e19442dfacf4c/Unfriendly_Fantasies.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Chrissy is on her computer taking requests for her webcam show. The chat room suggests you do a hogtie challenge. She is surprised by the request and wonder what that could entail, but luckily she has someone helping her out today and he seems to know just what to do! He finds a roll of duct tape and being in a good mood she decides to go along with it. Next thing she knows her ankles, thighs and wrists are bound together with duct tape and he is adding more tape to bind her ankles and wrists into a tight hogtie!
As she tests her bonds she realizes that she can't possibly escape and that she made a huge mistake. She asks to be let out but the person helping her disagrees and tells her to keep trying! He starts looking at the chat on the computer and notices that the viewers are requesting that she also be gagged with the duct tape! Chrissy verbally resists with a feisty attitude and anger but she still ends up gagged with a cloth and duct tape! She struggles and keeps angrily demanding to be let out as the person helping her gropes her and squeezes her boobs, making her even angrier by the minute! She warns him that he won't get away with this!
After watching Chrissy furiously struggle for a minute he finally takes off her duct tape gag and she immediately starts to voice her displeasure. Looks like she will have to remain gagged! This time he cleave gags her tightly as she really starts fuming over the situation. He decides it would be cool to show her to the rest of their roommates and her eyes go wide in panic as she realizes there is nothing she can do to stop him! He cuts the hogtie off and throws her over his shoulder, giving her viewers one last look at Chrissy’s angry gagged face before carrying her out of the room!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:21
File Size : 403Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0cb31edc0d4c2/Webcam_Tape_Challenge_2.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Wonder Chrissy enters the home of a lucky fan who has won the "Win a Date With Wonder Chrissy Contest” and congratulates him on winning the contest. She sits down across from him and talks about how it is nice that she can take a day off from patrolling the streets and fighting crime. She mentions that it’s always fun to be able to hang out with her fans and this contest was a good opportunity to do so. However, she flirtatiously admits that one thing she will miss out on is getting captured by a villain and being taken advantage of. "Can you keep a secret? I actually love getting captured by villains. Sometimes, I'll purposely walk right into their traps just so they will tie me up and torture me!” Wonder Chrissy is feeling especially frisky today as she continues to flirt " So, I have an idea of how we can spend our time together. How about you be the evil villain that has captured poor little me? I think that would be a lot of fun." Chrissy then gets up, raises her hands in the air and begins playing the role of a superheroine that’s just been caught by a villain. “Hmph! Looks like I fell into your trap, you evil villain...now what are you going to do to me…”
Wonder Chrissy now finds herself tightly chair tied with her wrists and elbows bound behind the back of the chair and her ankles and knees tied to keep her legs spread wide and her tight crotch rope in full view! She smiles, and squirms in the bondage, impressed at how well she’s been tied. “Hmmm…I wonder if you were hoping that this was going to happen…” she giggles as she playfully struggles for the fan. Then Wonder Chrissy really gets into role and acts like a captured, defiant superheroine while struggling furiously to escape. She tries with all of her might to break free but doesn’t make progress. She eventually gives up with a playful, exhausted pout. “Looks like I’m not going anywhere… So, now that I’m your captive what sort of evil plans do you have in store more me?” Chrissy gives one hard struggle, as she continues to play the role of a defeated superheroine.
Now we see Wonder Chrissy is still tied to the chair but she is now ballgagged with her breasts exposed! A hitachi wand is also secured between her legs and Chrissy struggles and looks at the device worriedly. The captured superheroine helplessly wriggles and tries to plead for the fan to not turn on the vibrator. Despite her best efforts the vibrator is still turned on. The fan watches as Chrissy struggles, at first trying to resist but despite her best efforts she is overtaken by the pleasurable vibrations that eventually lead her to orgasm. The video ends with a close up of a content Chrissy with the ballgag pulled down out of her mouth. She smiles and playfully commends the winning fan for playing a good villain then looks at him seductively and admits that she’s still not able to break free so that must mean the villain still has more torture in store for her

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:41
File Size : 643Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fe34f48fdcb00/Win_A_Date_With_Wonder_Chrissy.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Wonderstar has been captured and is now tied to a chair with her rope bound arms tied down over the back of the chair and her legs spread. Mortus enters… ready to interrogate the superheroine and get the information he’s looking for. He slams into Wonderstar’s belly, jolting her awake. He pulls her head back by the hair "you are now in the underworld Wonderstar. I can see from your sweat that your amazon body is already feeling weaker. You won't be able to withstand the torture from earth, so tell me where the amazon lair is!" A pained Wonderstar glares at Mortus. He punches her across the face, then backslaps her. Then he brings out the cattleprod and lights it up in front of her face. Wonderstar still refuses to tell him the location of the amazon lair so Mortus jams the prod in her chest making her convulse in the chair. He then jams it in her abs making her convulse and cry out in pain again. Then Mortus lifts Wonderstar’s chin with the prod. "On earth, your amazon costume couldn't be removed, but here in the underworld, you have no such luck!" Her then unties her bikini top, bearing her breasts, then torments her by tracing the prod up her body from her lower abs to her chest. "I bet this will feel extra painful" he says then shocks Wonderstar again and XXXX her out.
Wonderstar is now bound with her arms stretched over head. Mortus approaches and slams the prod into her gut like a baton causing her to wake up. She wheezes as she tries to catch her breath from the blow. Not satisfied she's alert yet, he backslaps her across the face. "How does hanging like a piece of meat feel in the underworld Wonderstar?!" Wonderstar glares at Mortus, gritting her teeth. "Your sweaty body makes me thing you're warm." Mortus then removes her bikini bottom while Wonderstar then begins beating her with the prod like a baton as she grunts and moans in pain. Then he continues with shocking her with the prod, each time making her grimace in pain as she convulses. After she still refuses to speak Mortus grabs Wonderstar by the throat with one hand… "Tell me where the amazon lair is" he demands yet again. "Never" she breathlessly responds as he squeezes her neck. This infuriates Mortus even more causing him to knee her in the stomach several times. Wonderstar's reaction is more pained than before. "You seem to like pain...like this" he comments then again jams the prod into her making her convulse and hyperventilate from the shock. He doesn’t let her recover before he shocks again until she goes XXXX… but he isn’t done with her yet. Mortus grabs his whip then gives her a hard blow to wake her back up. "You're a valiant amazon, but will you hold up against Ares's whip which was created to punish Amazons?" He goes behind Wonderstar and begins lashing her over and over again. "Tell me where the lair is!" he demands but Wonderstar says nothing as she grits her teeth and groans in pain. Wonderstar is so weak and can barely remain alert when he apaches and wraps the whip around her neck and uses it to XXXX her out again. Maybe another predicament will convince her to cooperate…
Wonderstar has been hogtied and gagged with a bandana pulled tightly between her teeth. We see Mortus's boot enter the shot behind the tied Wonderstar and jams the prod into her again to wake her up. He then proceeds to shock her over and over again… on her abs, thigh, back and chest… and she writhes and groans through the gag… relentlessly tormenting her as she continues to resist and ultimately XXXXing her out yet again. Mortus will have to think of another tactic to get it out of her… something even more painful and torturous in order to finally break the resilient superheroine.
*This clip was a CUSTOM VIDEO commission and is a continuation of the original Wonderstar films starring Khrystal from Heroine Movies. Head over to the Heroine Movies website to find "Wonderstar" & "Wonderstar 2"

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:41
File Size : 544Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9941491d1c726/Wonderstar_Stretched_&_Interrogated.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Chrissy just arrived home wearing her red turtleneck sweater, blue jeans and black knee high boots. As she looks through her mail She sees a letter from the city. She’s reading it and it’s a notice that there’s a warrant for her arrest for an unpaid speeding ticket. Only problem is she already paid it two months ago! Chrissy picks up her phone and calls the number on the notice. She tries to explain the mistake, but she is still that the only way to sort this out is at that station, and that an officer is coming to pick her up right now! Chrissy asks is she is going to be arrested and pleads with person that she really doesn’t want to be put in handcuffs. She is told that will be up to the officer. “That’s just great. Okay, thanks.” She says and hang up the phone, immediately calling up her friend to tell her what happened and says that she will keep her updated!
We jump forward to when the officer arrives. “I was told to pick you up to take you down to the station for an outstanding warrant. I think they told you I was coming?” She tells him this is all a big mistake and that she paid the ticket, even showing him the receipt. The Officer looks at the papers, “You know, it does appear you paid this. Yeah, this is weird. But we need to sort this out at the station” he says. “Yeah that’s what they said on the phone.” Chrissy keeps staring at his belt, dreading for him to reach for the handcuffs because she knows what comes next. Then she grabs her purse, “Okay, well, then let’s go, I’m ready,” and she heads for the door. “Wait a second…” the officer says as he stops her. He reaches for the handcuffs and pulls them out. Chrissy stares at them for a couple of seconds and her hands recoil back. “No, no, no. I really don’t want to wear those” but the officer tells her he has to put them on her. She makes a pleading gesture with her hands, “Oh come on, please don’t. You know I didn’t do anything wrong and I am voluntarily coming with you. I called you!” He tells her put her hands on her head, turn around and spread her legs. Chrissy gives up and complies. The officer frisks Chrissy. He tells her to put her hands behind her back. She does. Chrissy tries one more time, “Please don’t handcuff me.” The officer thinks about it for a second, “Okay, you did show me that you paid this. Look, I can’t make any promises once we get to the station but I won’t put these on you right now.” Chrissy, elated turns around, “Oh, that’s great! Thank you! My wrists thank you, too!” She says as she shows her wrists to the officer. “Well, you might have to wear them later but let’s see.”
We are now entering the police station waiting room outside a door to the main part of the station. The officer and an uncuffed Chrissy walk into frame. “So, I need to talk to my superior about your situation. Just hang out here and I’ll be back.” He opens the door and goes in and shuts it. Chrissy sits down and calls her friend back. “So, I’m at the station … no, he didn’t handcuff me but I think he’s in there asking about that right now. I have a feeling I’m going to get cuffed. At least I wasn’t walked out of my house in them. Didn’t you get put in handcuffs for that parking ticket? Is it as bad as it looks? Well, yeah, I’m not looking forward to this.” The officer returns and he has handcuffs in his hands. “Oh, he’s back and he’s holding the handcuffs. So... I think I’m going to be wearing those soon! I have to go. Yeah, I’ll let you know. Okay, bye.” He informs her that he does in fact have to put them on her. “Yeah, I figured.” She says as she stands up. “But I think I can just put them on you in front. So let me see your hands.” Chrissy extends her hands out and the handcuffs are put on in front of her. Then he tells her “I need to run back in real quick. Again, just hang out here.” Chrissy sits back down. She calls her friend back again. “So I’m still waiting, but now I have handcuffs on … no, they are in front of me. Yeah, I think I got lucky. Oh, he’s back again, I have to go. “So, bad news, I have to put these on behind you. I’m sorry about this.” She tells him she knows he is just doing his job and she appreciates that he tried. She complies as the officer unlocks both Chrissy’s cuffs and turns her around. Her back is now facing the camera. Her hand are placed behind her head with her fingers interlocked. We see her like this for a few seconds. She’s told to slowly bring her left hand behind her back. Then she’s told to do the same with her right hand. Both her palms are facing out. The officer cuffs her left hand and then her right hand. We see a wide shot of Chrissy handcuffed behind her back, palms out, and the camera slowly pans in on her hands. At this point she has accepted that this was going to happen so her hands just move around a little bit here and there but she doesn’t struggle.
The officer brings the now handcuffed Chrissy to his desk. The officer has her purse. She sits down. “Sorry again about the handcuffs. But we should have this sorted out soon.” He looks at some paperwork. Chrissy looks around: “I just feel so embarrassed. I’m the only one in here who doesn’t work here. Everyone is just going about their day like normal and I’m wearing handcuffs. Like, I don’t even know how long I’ve been here because I cant even look at my watch.” Chrissy tries to bring her left wrist as forward as she can. The officer tells her to just try not to think about it. We then jump an hour ahead and the officer walks back into the room. “Well, great news, we figured this out. You were right. You’re free to go. I can take those handcuffs off of you now.” As she stands up she tells him she was thinking about something. “You know, this has clearly been the biggest hassle for me and I didn’t even do anything wrong. I mean, I’m still in handcuffs for no reason. I could file a complaint with the department or … why don’t you let me keep these handcuffs?” The officer turns Chrissy around and unlocks her handcuffs. Chrissy rubs her wrists. She looks at her watch, “Wow, I was wearing handcuffs for over an hour.” The officer looks at Chrissy and hands her the purse back, then hands her the handcuffs to keep. "I'll just say I lost them" He says. She puts them in her purse. Later we see her back home on the couch. She talking to her friend on the phone with the phone held up by her shoulder to her cheek, not using her hands. “So, I guess we’ve both been handcuffed for minor traffic violations now. Yeah, it’s pretty terrible … but I got an interesting souvenir.” Chrissy brings up her hands to show she's wearing the handcuffs the officer gave her. The End

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:05
File Size : 523Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5e246fce6198e/Wrongfully_Detained.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Chrissy is a sexy yoga teacher and one of her students has become obsessed with having her all to himself. Today he waited after class and when everyone else had left he made his move, XXXXing her out to keep her subdued until he could get her back to his place. They don’t have far to go and when they arrive she is still out. The scene begins as he XXXX carries her XXXX body inside and gets to work securing her with duct tape, just in case she tries to put up a fight when she wakes up. He duct tapes her wrists crossed behind her back and tapes her ankles. As he finishes taping her knees she starts to come to, confused and afraid, she immediately starts pleading with the man to let her go! He quickly quiets her by gagging her with a few strips of duct tape over her mouth and leaves her while he takes care of some business. She struggles desperately to break free from the duct tape but is ultimately unsuccessful. He later returns to play with her some more, teasing and tormenting his helpless captive. He pulls down her yoga pants and gropes her, and when she tries to get away, he gives her a few hard smacks on the ass as punishment! Then he pulls up her top and fondles her some more. He is suddenly interrupted by a phone call and leaves her struggling helplessly yet again, this time with her pants pulled down and tits exposed! When he returns he decides that they will have even more fun in the bedroom, so he picks her up and carries her over his shoulder to take her upstairs!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:15
File Size : 620Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/789f806cfe6bc/Yoga_Teacher_Taped_Up_Tight.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Chrissy Marie is a dangerous and cunning spy that has been captured by a villainous organization when she infiltrated their headquarters in an attempt to thwart their plans for world domination. The scene starts with Chrissy waking up bound to a chair with minimal amounts of rope and cleave gagged. She is interrogated by one of the henchmen and as the interrogation progresses the henchman adds more and more rope to Chrissy until she is very heavily bound in an excessive amount of restraints and unable to escape. Finally she is gagged with both a ballgag and microfoam tape wrapped over the ballgag and around her head several times then her hands are also taped to ensure she won't be able to untie any of the knots. The henchman leaves Chrissy to struggle helplessly as she gag talks and contemplates her escape plan, which has now become impossible to achieve

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:16
File Size : 892Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f9cae88168471/You_Cant_Be_Too_Careful_When_Dealing_With_Chrissy_Marie.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos