Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slaves

sexdownload

Girls In Charge - Breaking In Boot Cleaning Bitch - Alora Alika

I thought it would be fun to invite my friend round and get my new slave to clean our boots with his mouth while we toyed with him. He knew he had to do his best because it doesn't take much for me to find an excuse to punish him. Which I did, often. It wasn't just a physically uncomfortable experience for the slave to deal with. We bullied him about his appearance too, which is always fun! But the most fun was when Alora was inspecting his previous punishment marks and testing if the still stung. Eventually we had him rolling around on the floor in pain. You'll see how much that made me laugh! Good times.
Double Domination, Masked, C4sdominate23, Shiny Latex Dress, Glossy Pvc Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Human Footstool, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Leather Boots, Shiny Latex Boots, Soles Licking, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Verbal Abuse, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Dommes, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning
Duration : 00:15:47
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 386.31 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

sexdownload

Girls In Charge - Breaking In Boot Cleaning Bitch - Alora Alika

I thought it would be fun to invite my friend round and get my new slave to clean our boots with his mouth while we toyed with him. He knew he had to do his best because it doesn't take much for me to find an excuse to punish him. Which I did, often. It wasn't just a physically uncomfortable experience for the slave to deal with. We bullied him about his appearance too, which is always fun! But the most fun was when Alora was inspecting his previous punishment marks and testing if the still stung. Eventually we had him rolling around on the floor in pain. You'll see how much that made me laugh! Good times.
Double Domination, Masked, C4sdominate23, Shiny Latex Dress, Glossy Pvc Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Human Footstool, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Leather Boots, Shiny Latex Boots, Soles Licking, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Verbal Abuse, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Dommes, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning
Duration : 00:15:47
File Size : 1 386.31 MB

Link For Download

sexdownload

Humiliation Pov - Princess MikiS Gym Perv Sneaker Sock Foot And Armpit Licking

Princess Miki! This is a Brand New, never before released clip of Princess Miki and her slave! What would you give to be in his place lol? Princess Miki's slave was waiting patiently for her to get home from the gym. He's a pathetic foot slut and he knew she'd be returning with dirty sneakers, socks and feet. Sweaty and stinky lol. He couldn't wait to lick her sweaty feet. He's such a dirty little foot slut. But in order to earn the privilege of sucking on her feet, he'd first have to clean her sneakers and socks with his tongue lol. She says to him, 'You know the gym floors are really dirty, I think you need to clean my sneakers first.' So the stupid foot slut began kissing them and licking them clean. 'God you're so disgusting', she reminds him as he licks the soles of her sneakers. Princess Miki can't stop laughing in his face as he licks her dirty sneakers. But he can't wait to get to her sweaty, dirty socks lol. She tells him, 'You're so fucking gross, I can't believe what you'll do for me. You were excited for his, I'm not even making you do it, you wanted to do this lol. You're paying me to do it. LOL! Do you have any idea how disgusting those floors are? Lol. And you love it. Now take off my sneakers and clean my dirty socks! LOL' 'You're so excited to lick my socks clean, aren't you? Sniff them. My scent turns you on so much. My socks are nice and sweaty for you. Now put them in your mouth. Suck on my socks. Suck the sweat out of them. This is what you waited for. This is what you're paying me for.' He literally licks and sucks her socks completely clean lol! 'You look so fucking ridiculous lol!', she tells him as she continues to laugh in his face. He's so eager to lick her socks, he feels so lucky that she's letting him lick her socks clean. What a lucky boy he is! What wouldn't you give to be in his place lol? But she had another treat for him. She made him sniff her armpits and then lick them clean. Such a lucky boy, getting to lick Princess Miki's sweaty armpits lol. He'd do anything for her. I mean she is fucking perfect. And now he gets his real treat, her sweaty, gym feet. 'You are such a foot slut, so fucking icky lol. I want everyone to see what you're doing. Suck on those toes little piggy while I take pictures and videos of you doing this, you nasty foot boy. Lick my sweaty feet. Clean them loser. Icky little foot slut. You're so fucking gross. Suck on my toes like a cock lol! You're ridiculous but you love this, don't you? You're such a lucky little foot boy, aren't you? Maybe I'll post these pictures online to make my other slaves jealous. Lol! Don't stop idiot, make sure my feet are completely clean of all my sweat. You really are a stupid little foot slut, a foot piggie. And you're so lucky, aren't you? So lucky I let you pay for this! LOL!' Then when she was satisfied, she stuck her socks in his mouth and make him look at the camera so everyone could see just how stupid and pathetic he is! LOL!
Socks Fetish, Socks Worship, Socks Licking, Socks Gagging, Brunette, Asian Girl, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Sneaker Fetish, Sneaker Licking, Sweat Fetish, Sweaty Feet, Sweaty Armpits, Young Dominatrix, Goddess Worship, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Goddessworship, Baresoles, Bare Soles, Armpit Fetish, Armpit Worship, Armpit Licking, Armpit Domination, Armpit Humiliation, Armpits Fetish, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Bdsm, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority
Duration : 00:12:18
File Size : 905.25 MB

Link For Download

sexdownload

Princess Miki! This is a Brand New, never before released clip of Princess Miki and her slave! What would you give to be in his place lol? Princess Miki's slave was waiting patiently for her to get home from the gym. He's a pathetic foot slut and he knew she'd be returning with dirty sneakers, socks and feet. Sweaty and stinky lol. He couldn't wait to lick her sweaty feet. He's such a dirty little foot slut. But in order to earn the privilege of sucking on her feet, he'd first have to clean her sneakers and socks with his tongue lol. She says to him, 'You know the gym floors are really dirty, I think you need to clean my sneakers first.' So the stupid foot slut began kissing them and licking them clean. 'God you're so disgusting', she reminds him as he licks the soles of her sneakers. Princess Miki can't stop laughing in his face as he licks her dirty sneakers. But he can't wait to get to her sweaty, dirty socks lol. She tells him, 'You're so fucking gross, I can't believe what you'll do for me. You were excited for his, I'm not even making you do it, you wanted to do this lol. You're paying me to do it. LOL! Do you have any idea how disgusting those floors are? Lol. And you love it. Now take off my sneakers and clean my dirty socks! LOL' 'You're so excited to lick my socks clean, aren't you? Sniff them. My scent turns you on so much. My socks are nice and sweaty for you. Now put them in your mouth. Suck on my socks. Suck the sweat out of them. This is what you waited for. This is what you're paying me for.' He literally licks and sucks her socks completely clean lol! 'You look so fucking ridiculous lol!', she tells him as she continues to laugh in his face. He's so eager to lick her socks, he feels so lucky that she's letting him lick her socks clean. What a lucky boy he is! What wouldn't you give to be in his place lol? But she had another treat for him. She made him sniff her armpits and then lick them clean. Such a lucky boy, getting to lick Princess Miki's sweaty armpits lol. He'd do anything for her. I mean she is fucking perfect. And now he gets his real treat, her sweaty, gym feet. 'You are such a foot slut, so fucking icky lol. I want everyone to see what you're doing. Suck on those toes little piggy while I take pictures and videos of you doing this, you nasty foot boy. Lick my sweaty feet. Clean them loser. Icky little foot slut. You're so fucking gross. Suck on my toes like a cock lol! You're ridiculous but you love this, don't you? You're such a lucky little foot boy, aren't you? Maybe I'll post these pictures online to make my other slaves jealous. Lol! Don't stop idiot, make sure my feet are completely clean of all my sweat. You really are a stupid little foot slut, a foot piggie. And you're so lucky, aren't you? So lucky I let you pay for this! LOL!' Then when she was satisfied, she stuck her socks in his mouth and make him look at the camera so everyone could see just how stupid and pathetic he is! LOL!
Socks Fetish, Socks Worship, Socks Licking, Socks Gagging, Brunette, Asian Girl, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Sneaker Fetish, Sneaker Licking, Sweat Fetish, Sweaty Feet, Sweaty Armpits, Young Dominatrix, Goddess Worship, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Goddessworship, Baresoles, Bare Soles, Armpit Fetish, Armpit Worship, Armpit Licking, Armpit Domination, Armpit Humiliation, Armpits Fetish, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Bdsm, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority

Link For Download

sexdownload

Link For Download

sexdownload

Men Are Slaves - Goddess Aria And Goddess Kitra 2232

Menareslaves, Mas, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Double Domination, Financial Dominance, Financial Domination, Findom, Brunettes, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Sexy Miniskirt, Foot Massage, Humiliation, Foot Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slave, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Male Abuse, Young Mistresses, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Baresoles, Bare Soles
Duration : 00:05:52
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 276.89 MB

Link For Download

sexdownload

Menareslaves, Mas, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Double Domination, Financial Dominance, Financial Domination, Findom, Brunettes, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Sexy Miniskirt, Foot Massage, Humiliation, Foot Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slave, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Male Abuse, Young Mistresses, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Baresoles, Bare Soles

Link For Download

sexdownload

Link For Download

sexdownload

Men Are Slaves - Lizzie Love 2195

Masked Slave, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Food Crush, Slave Feeding, Degradation, Jeans Fetish, Denim, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Menareslaves, Mas, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Bdsm, Mean Mistress, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, High Heels Worship, High Heels Licking, Boot Slave, Boot Bitch, Boot Slut, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Domina, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning
Duration : 00:05:14
File Size : 1 134.89 MB

Link For Download

sexdownload

Masked Slave, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Food Crush, Slave Feeding, Degradation, Jeans Fetish, Denim, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Menareslaves, Mas, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Bdsm, Mean Mistress, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, High Heels Worship, High Heels Licking, Boot Slave, Boot Bitch, Boot Slut, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Domina, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning

Link For Download

sexdownload

Link For Download

sexdownload

American Mean Girls - Bikini Foot Worship

Its another amazing day at the Mean Girl Manor. Princess Skylar and Princess Alexandria are lounging in their bikinis and catching up while some lucky losers rub oil on their perfect bodies. A hot girl never has to do anything for herself (that's what slaves are for!) The slaves get the honor of licking clean their heels, before worshiping the feet of HOT Mean Girls! Princess Skylar beats the betas when she gets too small a tribute. Princess Alexandria and Princess Skylar talk about the new slaves that are begging to serve them and what they intend to do with them. The foot slaves are grateful to be worshiping their pretty Princess feet. GIF PREVIEW:
Double Domination, Blonde, Brunette, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Bikini, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Beta Male, Amg, Mmg, Americanmeangirls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls, Miamimeangirls, Miami Mean Girls, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, Shoe Domination, Shoe Humiliation, Shoe Dom, Men Following Orders, Verbal Degradation, Mental Degradation, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Foot Session, Foot Loser, Pathetic Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking
Duration : 00:12:50
File Size : 2 124.31 MB

Link For Download

sexdownload

Its another amazing day at the Mean Girl Manor. Princess Skylar and Princess Alexandria are lounging in their bikinis and catching up while some lucky losers rub oil on their perfect bodies. A hot girl never has to do anything for herself (that's what slaves are for!) The slaves get the honor of licking clean their heels, before worshiping the feet of HOT Mean Girls! Princess Skylar beats the betas when she gets too small a tribute. Princess Alexandria and Princess Skylar talk about the new slaves that are begging to serve them and what they intend to do with them. The foot slaves are grateful to be worshiping their pretty Princess feet. GIF PREVIEW:
Double Domination, Blonde, Brunette, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Bikini, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Beta Male, Amg, Mmg, Americanmeangirls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls, Miamimeangirls, Miami Mean Girls, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, Shoe Domination, Shoe Humiliation, Shoe Dom, Men Following Orders, Verbal Degradation, Mental Degradation, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Foot Session, Foot Loser, Pathetic Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

Link For Download

sexdownload

Link For Download

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos