Sadistic Ladies - Femfom Humiliation

vihasik

Mistress Bliss - Triple Fucking Two Sluts with Karina and Tess

Mistress Tess, Mistress Karina and I gather at the Alchemy Rooms to remedy our desire to completely use and humiliate two pieces of man meat.

Clad in rubber and eager for a ferocious banging we fuck fuck pass the subs around, taking a go at destroying their assholes one after the other, before shoving our dirty cocks deep down their throats. Yum yum.

That’s 3 loads of cock per slutty hole – such lucky whores!

Info:
File Size: 1.26 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressBlissTripleFuckingTwoSing.mp4

vihasik

This slave's rebel dick must be destroyed once and for all, that's why I made myself build special and very long iron heels that I'm going to insert directly inside him. In this way I will be able to reach and destroy everything that causes an erection. This will allow me to have full control over his sexuality and therefore on his mind. At a certain point however, I realize the real potential of these infernal heels, so I literally start to dig his cock from inside until it's reduced to a real "bright red liquid" bag. Done !!! This is exactly the right way to evict a slave who is too rebellious and sexually too active !!!

Il cazzo ribelle di questo schiavo deve essere distrutto una volta per tutte, ecco perche mi sono fatta costruire appositamente dei micidiali e lunghissimi tacchi in ferro che ho intenzione di inserire direttamente al suo interno. In questo modo potro raggiungere e distruggere meglio tutto cio che gli causa un'erezione. Questo mi permettera di avere il pieno controllo sulla sua sessualita e quindi sulla sua mente. Ad un certo punto pero mi rendo conto del reale potenziale di questi tacchi infernali, inizio quindi letteralmente a scavare il suo cazzo dall'interno fino a ridurlo in una vera e propria sacca di "liquido rosso vivo". Ecco fatto !!! E' esattamente questo il modo giusto di evirare uno schiavo troppo ribelle e sessualmente troppo attivo !!!

Info:
File Size: 328 MB
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4266 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideSTRONGCBTANDN4.mp4

vihasik

Wearing a sensory deprivation hood, and a tight, spiked steel humbler on his balls, my slave is going to suffer for my entertainment! I attach tight clamps to his nipples and lead him, unable to see or hear, around my dungeon, tugging cruelly on his nipples to steer him. My slave is totally disorientated and in pain from his nipples and balls, so it's the perfect time to whip him with my quirt and watch him writhe in his humbled agony!

Info:
File Size: 684 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:15:32
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5987 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___NikkiWhiplashWL1485CBTNippleT0HD.mp4

vihasik

Your mini cock jerks in lust in the chastity belt and slowly you run out without being touched by me. Whether you come or breathe is in my hands. The vibrator in one, the hose of your gas mask in the other. Dependent and Willenlos of the pussy air you can breathe while still smell the sperm of my lover, as if you were not only my rubber doll, but also my cuckold! It's time to tie you even closer and you're already in bondage in Hogtied Sling, hoping for the grace of your Dominatrix Lady Vampira in the SM Studio Femdom Empire! / Dein Minischwanz zuckt im Keuschheitsgurtel vor Geilheit und langsam laufst du aus, ohne von mir beruhrt zu werden. Ob du kommst oder Luft bekommst, liegt in meiner Hand. Den Vibrator in der einen, den Schlauch deiner Gasmaske in der anderen. Abhangig und Willenlos vom Muschiduft den du atmen darfst und dabei noch das Sperma meines Lovers riechst, als warst du nicht nur meine Rubberdoll, sondern auch mein Cuckold! Es wird Zeit, dich noch enger zu fesseln und schon liegst du in Hogtied Bondage im Sling, in der Hoffnung auf Gnade deiner Domina Lady Vampira im SM Studio Femdom Empire!

Info:
File Size: 301 MB
Duration: 00:09:36
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4127 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PinUpDominationbyLadyVampiraRubberdollSissyficationPart1.mp4

vihasik

Your mini cock jerks in lust in the chastity belt and slowly you run out without being touched by me. Whether you come or breathe is in my hands. The vibrator in one, the hose of your gas mask in the other. Dependent and Willenlos of the pussy air you can breathe while still smell the sperm of my lover, as if you were not only my rubber doll, but also my cuckold! It's time to tie you even closer and you're already in bondage in Hogtied Sling, hoping for the grace of your Dominatrix Lady Vampira in the SM Studio Femdom Empire! / Dein Minischwanz zuckt im Keuschheitsgurtel vor Geilheit und langsam laufst du aus, ohne von mir beruhrt zu werden. Ob du kommst oder Luft bekommst, liegt in meiner Hand. Den Vibrator in der einen, den Schlauch deiner Gasmaske in der anderen. Abhangig und Willenlos vom Muschiduft den du atmen darfst und dabei noch das Sperma meines Lovers riechst, als warst du nicht nur meine Rubberdoll, sondern auch mein Cuckold! Es wird Zeit, dich noch enger zu fesseln und schon liegst du in Hogtied Bondage im Sling, in der Hoffnung auf Gnade deiner Domina Lady Vampira im SM Studio Femdom Empire!

Info:
File Size: 204 MB
Duration: 00:06:29
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4144 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PinUpDominationbyLadyVampiraRubberdollSissyficationPart2.mp4

vihasik

The princess is relaxed today.. She bet she can make this cock explode with her feet! And she's really awesome with them..

Info:
File Size: 403 MB
Duration: 00:08:49
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 6194 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PrincessJanelleJanetjob.mp4

vihasik

Jake's eyes bulge out of his head as two girls in skimpy shorts bend over in front of him. Unfortunately his girlfriend Honour sees this and is furious. She enlists the help of the other girls to teach him a lesson. They strip him naked but Honour gets protective when the girls make fun of his flaccid penis size. She starts sucking it to show them what a grower he is.

The other girls push her out the way and take over before all three pleasure him. until he shoots over Tanya's cleavage

Info:
File Size: 885 MB
Duration: 00:14:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 316 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PureCFNMNoStaringHonourMrago.mp4

vihasik

my worthless sissy asked for it. told her to get in position and get ready to get his balls kicked hahaha. my favorite thing to do!

Info:
File Size: 586 MB
Duration: 00:04:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 16.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

11___QueenVeinyFeetClipStoreSisslBusted.mp4

vihasik

I own his balls, they are mine and I use them for my sadistic fun whenever I like. Hurting them is SO much fun and I am going to test several implements on his balls to see which ones are the most PAINFUL ones: this includes the cane, whipping, a carpet cleaner, a wooden paddle and of course my POINTY boots and nails. Every tool has a different effect on his BALLS but they will all HURT him and make me smile.

Info:
File Size: 576 MB
Duration: 00:15:48
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___QueensofKinkFunWaysforBustizaCBT.mp4

vihasik

One of my more masochistic slaves is back for more pain. You know me, I love the chance to be cruel. I've devised several new ways to inflict pain on my slave's already scarred nipples. I've got a set of needles and a wartenburg pinwheel with his name on them. His moans of pain and pleasure only encourage me more to be rough with his nipples and cock. Let's see how far my sadism can go.

Info:
File Size: 817 MB
Duration: 00:13:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 319 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Sadistic_Nipplesaf.mp4

vihasik

While I confirm directions to the drop off, the cable-tied slave trapped in My car's boot starts banging and causing trouble. After warning the slave twice to shut up, it persists in making a noise. I have had it, the slave will have to be punished before I deliver it to My client. I hastily get out My car, straighten My tight leather pants and open the boot. The slave is still tied and tightly squeezed inside, immediately regretting his disobedience as I slap and kick some sense into it. I attach the chain leash to his collar and drag him out of My car and down into the woods. I find a tree to tie him to using the cable ties. I kick him down to his knees and begin whipping as punishment until he begs and promises to behave. I cannot deliver an unruly slave to My client! I make sure the slave is corrected and follows orders, it will not disappoint Me again. I walk it back up to the car and notice how filthy My ankle boots are from walking in the dirt. Of course the slave has the lucky job of licking them clean while knelt on the ground below Me. I light a smoke once the slave is back securely cable-tied inside My boot, I am satisfied to deliver it now.

Info:
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:12:32
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Slave_Deliveryaf.mp4

vihasik

Deep inside the darkness of Sin Sisters Dungeon, a slave is waiting to be punished in an upside down suspension. He has been hanging upside down for several hours, his freedom of movement is close to zero.

Mistress Melisande and Misstress Maya find him moaning & begging for mercy. Both Ladies are in the mood to inflict pain and suffering and derive a perverse pleasure from it. Laughing at the unfortunate victim, they begin to painfully catch his cock and balls. The slave greedily and humbly kisses Miss Melisande's elegant leather shoes and Ms. Maya's striking black platforms, hoping that his punishment will be less cruel. Despite the pain caused by slaps and punches, his dick is throbbing and the tip gets very red. Miss Melisande starts slapping his testicles with Her beautiful tattooed hand, at the same time forcing the slave to count times and thanking after each of them. While torturing the slaves genitals, both Ladies come up with the idea to rock their subject by pulling him by the testicles. Accompanied by his cries and moans, they happily define their new torture as 'The slave Pendulum'. Then Miss Melisande begins to torture the slave with a pin wheel while Miss Maya handcuffs his hands to prevent him from making any moves. Miss Maya decides to comfort the slave during the execution by putting her divine crotch on his face. The slave screams so loud that his Owners decide to gag him. They proceed to placing clamps on his balls only to rip them off abruptly. The male creature is writhing in spasms with no more than moans coming out of his gagged mouth. The slave, brought to his limits, begins to whimper for the Ladies to stop torturing him. As a response, they give him and ultimatum. He needs to choose, either, as an obedient slave, he will endure further torments or he will be forced to leave his training at Sin Sisters Dungeon. The slave's decision is a no-brainer, he obviously chooses to stay. The next task of the submissive are abdominal muscle exercises. The slave, on the command of his Owners, pulls himself up in his position and is doing crunches. The training is interrupted by a series of ball slapping given harshly by Miss Melisande. The slave begs for mercy, Mistresses laugh like amused girls. Eventually, Mistresses pity their victim and decide to let him off. The slave must thank for punishment kissing wonderful shoes of both Ladies. As a reward for endurance, Mistresses allow the slave a humiliating ending of jerking off and cumming on his own face. The slaves sprays with steaming cum all over himself, and the Mistresses laugh mockingly at his miserable situation. As a finishing touch Miss Melisande spits on him.

Info:
File Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:10:57
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 252 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Slave_Pendulusaf.mp4

vihasik

Mistress Vivienne is wearing her hot latex, her slave tied down to the examination table at the cum clinic. She spits on his exposed cock and uses the fleshlight to fuck the shaft before using various electric vibrators on his shaft and her own cunt, teasing him and allowing him to taste her, sitting on his face and directing his tongue to lick her ass.

Info:
File Size: 870 MB
Duration: 00:25:56
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4495 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMissViviennelAmourCuvie.mp4

vihasik

You mean Girl fans write to us all the time BEGGING to come serve us. (Does this decribe YOU, slave? Do YOU wish you could come grovel at Our divine feet?) Well, the problem is, most of you are totally lame. You need to wear a stupid mask, you "cant take pain", you refuse to join our members site or send your photo ID, and have no money LOL- like we are just going to just "trust" some random anonymous loser to show up at our home -sacrificing OUR safety - and then let you worship our feet with a stupid mask on for FREE? Seriously?? Why would we EVER allow that?

Anyway, this slave needed a stupid mask too, but he was willing to at least follow all our other instructions- including PAYING our "mask fee" for letting him wear one in Our clips. He sent his deposit and proof of travel to Las Vegas like a good boy. And we was willing to try to endure as much pain as possible so his suffering could make us as much $$$ as possible with his clips.

We even made him a deal that we like to call the "Mean Girl Challenge". He had to bring additional tribute to Our shoot- and then we CANE him, we WHIP him, we TRAMPLE him, AND BALLBUST him. If he takes ALLLL the pain we dish out, he can keep his money! If not (and he screams for mercy like a little bitch- we TAKE it!) So do you think this loser got to keep his $$$? Or did we break him so bad that he was literally BEGGING us to take his money??

Just to make sure I knew which way it would go, I had our new muscular "Mean Girl" bodyguard Goddess Kiki there to help me hurt this loser. She is about 155 pounds of muscle and helped me manhandle him and hurt him as much as possible. She even stood on him in her stilettos and LAUGHED as he trembled in pain underneath her. Haha.

This clip shows the entire session of us tormenting him for Our profit and entertainment. Watch it and let us know if you think you can endure more haha.

- Princess Carmela

Info:
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 01:03:18
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 15.000 FPS, 2751 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheMeanGirlsPrincessCarmehipping.mp4

vihasik

The Goddess is getting ready to go out, walks into the room and of course the closet slave is chained and covered in Her hot denim shorts carefully holding up Her Supreme shoes on its open palms. Male objects are useful for many things, and Goddess Kim thoroughly enjoys humiliating the closet slave as She kicks it to Her bed and makes it lay face up to be used as Her human cushion. A lucky boy to wear Her collar, at the end of Her chain as She crushes its useless cock beneath Her perfect pantyhose feet laughing at it squirming as She stomps its sensitive groin. She makes it kiss Her pantyhose foot as She places it firmly on its mouth hole. Mmm Goddess Kim commands to be worshiped and Her ass to be kissed. And what an ass to be smothered under, the slave's breath is taken away as She straddles it between Her thighs tightly under Her ass, it must kiss as if it's life depends on it - well it does. Goddess finishes getting dressed, putting on Her divine denim shorts n shiny shoes whilst using the object as a mere piece of furniture. slave is put to work cleaning and polishing Her shoes thoroughly with its tongue following each of Goddess' strict instructions.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesitting, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Jeans Face Sitting, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, FaceSlap, Face Slap, Young Goddess Kim, Young Mistress, Goddess Kim, Goddess, Kim, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Human Furniture, Goddess Worship, Objectification, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Trample, Make Up, Trampling, Pantyhose Fetish, Pantyhose Domination, Real Life Goddess, Pantyhose

Info:
Duration: 00:20:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7184 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 138 kb/s

Download Links:

11___The_Goddess_Ave_saf_2.mp4

vihasik

The Goddess is getting ready to go out, walks into the room and of course the closet slave is chained and covered in Her hot denim shorts carefully holding up Her Supreme shoes on its open palms. Male objects are useful for many things, and Goddess Kim thoroughly enjoys humiliating the closet slave as She kicks it to Her bed and makes it lay face up to be used as Her human cushion. A lucky boy to wear Her collar, at the end of Her chain as She crushes its useless cock beneath Her perfect pantyhose feet laughing at it squirming as She stomps its sensitive groin. She makes it kiss Her pantyhose foot as She places it firmly on its mouth hole. Mmm Goddess Kim commands to be worshiped and Her ass to be kissed. And what an ass to be smothered under, the slave's breath is taken away as She straddles it between Her thighs tightly under Her ass, it must kiss as if it's life depends on it - well it does. Goddess finishes getting dressed, putting on Her divine denim shorts and shiny shoes whilst using the object as a mere piece of furniture. slave is put to work cleaning and polishing Her shoes thoroughly with its tongue following each of Goddess' strict instructions.
Includes: Female Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Jeans Face Sitting, Pantyhose Foot Worship, Face Slapping, Ass Worship, Human Furniture, Goddess Worship, Objectification, Femdom, Shoe Worship, Trample, Make Up, Pantyhose Fetish

Info:
Duration: 00:20:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7190 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 138 kb/s

Download Links:

11___YoungGoddessKimTheGerslave.mp4

vihasik

Towards the end of a month long holiday in Vancouver Lady Bellatrix relaxes and reflects on her time back home with a local slave. Visiting the beach so often and spending her hard earned slave dollars shopping downtown have made her feet rather sore. So she teases the slave by waving her shoes in front of his face with the veiled promise of letting him worship her feet if he's lucky. She starts by dangling her stinky shoes in front of his face and makes him beg to have a sniff. She tells him to inhale deeply so she can imprint her scent deeply into his subconscious, so that when she leaves he will always remember her odour. When she eventually bestows the honour of letting him suck on her toes she tells him to give her a massage while he is at it. He licks in between each of her toes before she lets him worship the other foot. His mouth seems to be getting a bit dry so she spits in it to lube it up a bit. As its almost time to go shopping again she makes him suck on both feet at the same time before she sets the rules for her visit for next year.

Info:
File Size: 466 MB
Duration: 00:06:20
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9955 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___lmf-thats-one-of-rules.mp4

vihasik

Headmaster Martin Tildesley is interviewing for a new deputy. He needs someone he can rely on the ease the burden of running the school. Petra Gloria seems to be the ideal candidate - experienced, meticulous and easy on the eye. With her emphasis on stern discipline, perhaps she can help him deal with the school's most troublesome pupil.

Info:
File Size: 166 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:09:07
Video: AVC, 960x540, 25.000 FPS, 2474 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.1 kb/s

Download Links:

11___new-teacher-1.mp4

vihasik

Headmaster Martin Tildesley is interviewing for a new deputy. He needs someone he can rely on the ease the burden of running the school. Petra Gloria seems to be the ideal candidate - experienced, meticulous and easy on the eye. With her emphasis on stern discipline, perhaps she can help him deal with the school's most troublesome pupil.

Info:
File Size: 88.7 MB
Duration: 00:06:04
Video: AVC, 960x540, 25.000 FPS, 1975 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___new-teacher-4_saf_4.mp4

vihasik

Info:
File Size: 87.7 MB
Duration: 00:05:05
Video: AVC, 960x540, 25.000 FPS, 2342 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___new-teacher-5_saf.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New