Women Loves Bondage Touch | Clamped Nipples | Extreme Anal Stretching

DimSan070

Staff member

Rain DeGrey cums repeatedly while facefucked, brutal deepthroat!

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

In round two of her live show, the utter destruction of Rain DeGrey continues. Her reactions on a sybian are nothing short of legendary, she will keep cumming as long as she is bound onto one. Rain is both blessed and cursed. Her sensitive pussy is a hair trigger. She cums easy, she cums hard, and she just can not stop. Long after she is exhausted and delirious, she keeps cumming. Naturally, we have to bind this bitch onto a sybain just to see what happens. Can she suck dick and cum at the same time
Only one scene in and Rain is already loopy. That cocky smirk has been wiped right off her face, replaced with a dazed and confused look. Lets see just how much more dazed this sensation slut can get. Crucified on a large wooden beam and shackled down on top of our trusty sybain, Rain is at the perfect height for facefucking. Which is exactly what we do. She cums immediately, hard and shrieking, the second we flip the switch on the sybian. Now is the time to make full use of that wide ope.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 789.9 MB

Download Rain DeGrey cums repeatedly while facefucked, brutal deepthroat!

DimSan070

Staff member

Super bondage spanking and torture for beautiful blonde Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Horny blonde with naked beautiful body, with naked shaved pussy and with naked small boobs plus hot brunette in black clothes, with small hot ass. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, pussy and ass on the floor. She spanks her sexy body. She fucks her wet pussy with small vibrator. Professional bondage, domiantion, spanking and torture for a sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5464kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage spanking and torture for beautiful blonde Full HD 1080p

DimSan070

Staff member

Ambushed by two burly contractors

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

What the fuck are you twodoing??? I'm paying you guys a ton of money for remodeling my house and I demand you clean your mess now!!! I'm not paying for this. Here's a rag - just clean this debris and get out!!! We're not cleaning anything lady he says and suddenly the big brawny carpenter grabs my arms behind my back holding me while the other man shoves a dirty rag deeply into my mouth. Here you go bitch they say and he wraps multiple layers of duct tape around and around my head. I kick and buck and punch, but I'm no match for the strength of two men! The carpenter Anthony Peters chokes me and smacks my ass groping my tits and roughly manhandling me every way possible while the foreman ropes up my elbows crushing them together behind my back. I begin to sob through my gag and grunt fiercely bucking my body to stop the assault, but my efforts are futile. I feel my makeup running down my face when the carpenter grabs my head and applies many more layers of duct tape!! He continues to.

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 342.9 MB

Download Ambushed by two burly contractors

DimSan070

Staff member

Hard bondage, domination and torture for sexy slavegirl HD 1080p

Young model in red short dress, in black blouse, with small tits and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He fucks her mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4933kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for sexy slavegirl HD 1080p

DimSan070

Staff member

Supergirl In Peril Part 2

Cast: Dee Williams

Supergirl finds herself in more trouble! Once again tied up tightly in Krypto-fiber rope, she is weak and her powers are useless. This time she is tightly bound in a bathtub with slow running water. But the evil villain has devised a devious little surprise.. He has rigged some exposed high voltage wiring to the top of the tub.. So when the water reaches the top... ZAP! No more Supergirl! Will she be able to escape in time?!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6008kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 654.0 MB

Download Supergirl In Peril Part 2

DimSan070

Staff member

New girl Josie - full chastity Casting

This new awesome girl wrote me to sign up for a Chastity Deal! Josie is from the UK, she is quite edgy and loves to experiment with fetish. She was nervous but also confident she could do a Chastity Deal with a few bondage assignments and tasks. She signed a Deal with an unknown release time, but at least 48 hours. That's pretty daring! According to the contract, I could have kept her locked up forever. But don't worry, I wasn't planning to do that.
For the Casting shoot, Josie was pretty nervous at first, being in front of the camera. But I took it slow and added all the gear one by one. First the collar was locked on, then she was belted in a My-Steel hip belt, and finally a chastity bra was locked onto her. Josie was excited and she asked a lot of questions, she seems eager to please and was always checking if she was doing things right.
I think she looked amazing in her full gear! Josie is cool and she has a beautiful smile, which you will see in the behind-the-scenes video. I a.

Duration: 13:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14662kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download New girl Josie - full chastity Casting

DimSan070

Staff member

No Boundaries part 2

We finally got Allie back into the Dungeon and Bane gets right to work. After she's blindfolded, he gives her a dose of electricity and then breaks out the whip. Allie's precious, little squeals fill the air...And to think...her day has merely begun...Her squeals then turn to purrs however when she's brought to her first orgasm of the day.Maybe Allie thought it would all be gravy after that, I'm not sure, but this would definitely not be the case. Perched atop the Sybian, Allie has her nipples stretched and weighted. After Bane cranks on the Cumbot, he takes it to a shocking level. TENS pads affixed to her torso are just the start as he bombards her with the whip, meticulously working her into submission and release. Next, Allie's served up some good old fashioned paddling when she's bent and bound. And then we watch her twitch when Bane tapes his apparatus deep inside her pussy. The tension reaches the point of overload when Allie finds herself bound to the plank for some "liquid ref.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 148.9 MB

Download No Boundaries part 2

DimSan070

Staff member

Raven eve wrestled into bondage

My roommate Raven Eve has really been getting on my nerves. She's been jacking up the air conditioner because she likes it cold and the electric bill is out of hand. To make things worse, Raven refuses to pay half of the bill. I sit her down to discuss the situation but things quickly escalate and she wrestles me down to the floor pinning me. I try to get away but the bitch grabs me in a tight choke hold and I am gasping for breath. I manage to straddle her on the couch but she fights like mad and is on top on me again. We wrestle each other on the floor and is so damn strong. She scissorhold me and I can hardly breath but I get a burst of strength and smother her until she's out. I grab a pair of thumb cuffs and immobilize her hands while I have the chance. I tie her booted ankles crossed together tightly then I smack her face to wake her up. raven is so shocked to find herself tied up but I add more rope crushing her elbows together behind her back and while she's in the m.

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps

File size: 370.7 MB

Download Raven eve wrestled into bondage

DimSan070

Staff member

Young secretary made a run for it

Hot young secretary Lexi Lane was not very happy, it was Friday afternoon and she should be home packing for her vacation. But no he was already gone for the day and someone sent word down that they needed an inventory of the old desolate warehouse today and she was the only one free. Lexi opens the door to the creepy old building and started to look around. The place was a dump and there was next to nothing to inventory. All she finds in an box covered in a tarp and pulls back the cover to find a large cage. Lexi thought it was unusual to find just the cage and bends down to investigate. That is when she was suprised by a huge brute hand tightly over her mouth to keep her from screaming. Not that screaming would do her any good in the remote location. The bald man pushes her down bent over the top of the tarped cage and orders her to put her hands behind her back. Lexi begs and pleads as he begins to bind her elbows together behind her back. She grunts in pain as her elbows touch and.

Duration: 13:02

File size: 336.1 MB

Download Young secretary made a run for it

DimSan070

Staff member

Anniversary Spanking

Studio: Spank-China / Clips4Sale
Cast: Banshang
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Paddling, Corporal Punishment, Pain, Asian

Banshang (22 y.o.) visits the Secret Club. Master Qian asks her about her desires. Banshang tells him that she wishes to get a spanking just like she received one year earlier. She wants to cross her limits. This means a very hard spanking. Master Qian leaves the room, and returns with plenty of spanking instruments. Banshang may choose the ones she wants to be spanked with.
She receives a long and painful paddling with various paddles. (wooden and leather)

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2203kbps

File size: 241.1 MB

Download Anniversary Spanking

DimSan070

Staff member

Horny Helpless

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Kendra's real life, stay-at-home slavegirl was invited to get tied up and forced to cum for Kendra's amusement. She loves bondage furniture and wants to see her pet squeal for her when she can't move an inch. Grinding her hips into the vibrator, Sarah thinks her first few orgasms are a blessing until she sees how sensitive they make her quivering pussy. Kendra laughs at her slave as she begs into her ballgag for even a moment's rest from the hum of the hitachi. She is offered no such reprieve as Kendra seeks to see how far she can push Sarah past the boundaries of cum control before she packs Sarah up to spend another night in bondage on her cold basement floor until the next time she demands an audience with her tiny cumslut.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7734kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

Download Horny Helpless

DimSan070

Staff member

Gabriella Paltrova SB 27-03-2015

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Deepthroat, Oral, Hardcore, All Sex

Gabriella Paltrova is a tight little package of sexy, clocking in at under 5 feet high. Don't let her compact size fool you, this one is a spitfire. We don't mind spitfires, they are fun to take down a peg or two. We have all the tools. Blindfolds, ballgags, bondage and hard dick are usually pretty effective at taking the starch out of feisty girls.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 748.7 MB

Download Gabriella Paltrova SB 27-03-2015

DimSan070

Staff member

Goat roped agony for voluptuous neighbor girl

Curvy Pepper Sterling keeps receiving the elderly couple next door's mail. She walks over and discovers the door open. She enters and calls out to them but there is no answer. Pepper has a bad feeling about it, but against her better judgement she decides to take a look around. As she walks into the spare room. I am waiting to ambush her. I grab her and inject her and she is out cold. Pepper awakens groggy on the futon and starts to notice she is completely nude and tied up. I walk in and grab my busty captive who interrupted the robbery. Pepper demands to know what is going on so I take her panties and shove the wad into her mouth. I start to wrap gag her very tightly with microfoam tape and when she is good and gagged I begin to fondle and play with her bound big tits. I tell her I need more rope to finish up taking care of her and the bound beauty's eyes widen in fear wondering what I mean. Pepper hops around the room trying to find something to cut the ropes with. She h.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3369kbps

File size: 380.7 MB

Download Goat roped agony for voluptuous neighbor girl

DimSan070

Staff member

Prom girl made to suck cock by his deranged momma

My precious son Matt doesn't have a date for the prom. None of the girls want to go with him so I decide to use some motherly intervention to help him. I grab one of the pretty young prom girls as she finishes dressing and I bring her home with me. I've got the poor thing's arms bound in a cruel chicken wing and lots of ropes bind her legs together under her beautiful long prom gown. I want Matt to be stunned by her beauty, so I spend some time putting makeup on the girl. Poor Lexi Lane thinks I'm crazy and she giggles nervously through her ballgag. I stand the bound girl up and XXXX her to hop into the bedroom. I call out for my son and he helps get her to her knees on the floor. Oh mom this is just what I always wanted! I am thrilled that my boy is happy now. We unbuckle her ballgag and free her ripe little mouth. Lexi breathes a sigh of relief thinking she will be freed, but instead my son slowly unzips hhis pants and pulls his cock out. I XXXX her head down onto his co.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps

File size: 338.5 MB

Download Prom girl made to suck cock by his deranged momma

DimSan070

Staff member

Heiress held hostage

Daddy's little princess Adara Jordin primps in front of the mirror finishing the last touches of her makeup for a night on the town. She is totally oblivious to the fact that I'm waiting up against the wall for her to walk into the living room. I press a wet rag over her pretty face and she struggles like a mad woman, but the fumes soon get the best of her and she's out on the floor. The next thing the curvy heiress knows she's stripped down to her panties bound and gagged in her garage. I remove her gag and tell her to speak to her rich daddy telling him to pay up. Poor Adara sobs into the phone and Daddy promises to pay a hefty ransom for his precious daughter. I peel her satin panties off sliding them down her legs and I shove them into her mouth sealing them in with many tight wraps of clear tape. Poor Adara's face looks distorted from the brutal gagging and she grunts in pain. I bind her ankles tightly together while Adara cries like a baby. She's stark naked and helples.

Duration: 13:29

File size: 347.9 MB

Download Heiress held hostage

DimSan070

Staff member

Roped, Shackled, Stocked and Wrapped part 3

Agatha has proven her worth as a tough and beautiful subject for my bondage whims...she's just not always happy about it...She uses many defense mechanisms to deal with the harsh treatment and one of them is calling her dom names...Agatha does not go gentle into that bondage night, that is for sure...To tell you the truth, I enjoy it...All she can do is express her frustration as I continue doing what Im doing, often inspiring me to do something more degrading...In the end, like all sluts, when that vibrator hits her pussy, its like a drug that relaxes her and she submits...I use a variety of methods of restraint with Agatha, for youre viewing enjoyment...Have a great weekend.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3611kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 420.5 MB

Download Roped, Shackled, Stocked and Wrapped part 3

DimSan070

Staff member

Claire Dames And Her Kinky Fantasy Ep. 5

Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

By the end of the shoot I had tested Claire's limits and found that she was more than willing to let me push her beyond what she was used to. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:24
Video: 860x484, Windows Media Video 9, 782kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 83.7 MB

Download Claire Dames And Her Kinky Fantasy Ep. 5

DimSan070

Staff member

Club Girl Conditioned Part 2

Cast: Summer Marshall

Now that Summer has been tied up for most of the afternoon and most of the fight is taken out of her, she is taken upstairs to a room he has prepared and given a hot pink spandex unitard and corset to change into. Once her new uniform is on, he straps her up tight with a leather harness and belts. He panel gags her and drags her over to the bed. She uses the last bit of her fight to protest, but she is pretty easily overtaken and sat down on the bed. He gropes her though the soft spandex. "Now then, now that you're in your uniform, were gonna strap you down for the night. By tomorrow you should be as calm as can be." he laughs. She protests, but he shoves her down, straps her legs together, and anchors her down to the bed with rope cinchers. "There you are. Nice and cozy?" he asks.. She growls at him. Over the next several hours, she struggles to get free, but ultimately exhausts herself until she goes out. The next morning he wakes her up and she is much more docile. He sits her up .

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6016kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 624.0 MB

Download Club Girl Conditioned Part 2

DimSan070

Staff member

Roomie Dispute

Cast: Cupcake Sinclair , Kingsley

Kingsley is lounging on the couch in her lingerie after an afternoon of filming clips and pleasuring herself. Cupcake comes in and notices that Kingsley has borrowed her Hitachi vibrator without asking. She explains that vibrators and those kinds of things are personal items that aren't shared, especially without permission. Kingsley gets sassy and asks her "What are you going to do about it?".. Cupcake snaps and ties Kingsley up tight. "So, you like my vibrator so much?.. How do you like this?!" She ties the vibe to Kingsley's crotch rope and then shoves her off of the couch to struggle. Kingsley is already sensitive from the hours of masturbating she has done, and the tight crotch rope is really digging in. She rolls onto her stomach and instantly cums again. She struggles and shifts, trying to dislodge it from her throbbing pussy. Cupcake re-enters. "So have you learned your lesson yet? I doubt it!" She pulls Kingsley's legs up and hogties her. Now all of Kingsley's weight is on t.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6009kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 671.3 MB

Download Roomie Dispute

DimSan070

Staff member

Handicap hoax gone wrong

The state XXXX me to hire handicapped and disabled employees. To make matters worse, I have to provide them with lots of benefits. Angel Rose is wheel chair bound and is my newest hire. She is really taking advantage of all the perks her disability gets her and her work ethic is terrible. I go out to lunch after giving Angel a list of tasks to complete. When I get to my car I realize I forgot something important so I come back into the warehouse and see the woman strutting around in stiletto high heels snooping into the shipping barrels - her wheelchair pushed off to the side. Angels rushes to jump back into her wheelchair but she misses the chair and falls onto the floor. I pull her up to her knees and grab a roll of thick electrical tape. II quickly tape up her arms behind her back sealing them together in a tight tape sleeve. Angel struggles and rolls around the floor trying to get away from me. I pull up her pencil skirt exposing her panties and I kick her a few times. .

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3395kbps

File size: 364.7 MB

Download Handicap hoax gone wrong

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors