Amateur Girls Love Home Made Sex Action | Home Video

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Yessica Object insertion

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Yessica
Genres: solo, masturbating, shaved, small breasts

Laying down on the couch with her sheer leggings, Yessica smiles as she begins to undress. Sliding her leggings down, she bends over moving her round bum from side to side as she continues by taking off her top and uncovering her bra and firm breasts.

Pulling her panties aside, Yessica rubs her fingers against her immaculate shaved vulva and using the tip of her fingers spreads her labia apart. Turning on her side, Yessica looks over her shoulder as she pulls her bum cheeks apart with her hands, offering a clear view of her tight anus while continuing to stretch her vaginal lips as far as they go.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Yessica Object insertion

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Becky Bandini HD

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Becky Bandini
Genres: blowjob, brunette, white, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, big tits, cowgirl, busty, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal
Video language: English

Becky Bandini was walking to work when the Bang Bus pulled up. They were giving away free Tacos for Cinco de Mayo. Becky tried one but she did not like it at all. Anyway they offered her some cash for a quick Cinco de Mayo quiz. Becky wasn't a girl that would say no to money.

Duration: 51:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Becky Bandini HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Sexy hot threesome in London cab

Cast: Diverse Stacey, Valerie Fox, Victoria Summers
Genres: Foursome, Lesbian, Big Tits Worship, Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Rimjob, Sex Toys, Anal Toys, Dildo, Vibrator, Strap-on, Deep Throat

Usually I have a single passenger in my car, maybe two, so it was a little overwhelming to see Victoria Summers, Valerie Fox, and Diverse Stacey get in all at once! The ladies had compared notes and hatched a plot to dominate me all together. They had even brought special toys along! The women started to fool around in the backseat with their toys, sucking their tits, licking their arses, and fucking each other with a whole variety of dildos. By the time I got in the backseat they were right horny, and gave me a triple blowjob that made my cock explode in orgasm.

Duration: 32:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sexy hot threesome in London cab

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Patricia

Cast: Patricia
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Blonde, Booth BJ, Fingering, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Masturbation, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Squirt, Tall, Tattoos, Theater Room, Toy, Twerking

The hot blonde PAWG is back at the Gloryhole and started out by teasing guys with her twerking skills. Shaking her thick round booty is always a good ice breaker.

She was doing something special today because she was getting the guys to shoot some big loads. A few almost got away from her but she's a master at cum clean-up and quickly lapped all that cock juice.

I always forget how tight her pussy is so when she wanted me to pick the guys to fuck her of course I'm going to go with the big ones so we can see her "Fuck Face". The last guy she fucked went too deep and we got to see her "Holy Fuck Face" before she tapped out.

She's really into the squirting thing now so before we left the store she put on a nice little couch soaker show in the Theater Room. I'm glad I don't have to clean that place...

Duration: 1:13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8188kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Patricia

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Robust Roller Rink Reaming HD

Studio: Thickumz
Cast: Daisy Stone
Genres: All Sex, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Facial, Indoor, Long Hair, Natural Tits, Teen, White, Blonde, Amateur, No Condom

Daisy Stone is a thickie who loves to be active. Today, she heads to the roller rink to get her skate on. She is so smooth as she glides around looking like a whole snack.

Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11711kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Robust Roller Rink Reaming HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Gloryhole Swallow Patricia 1st Visit

Genres: 16 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock

I never expect a hot blonde like this to get so slutty at the Gloryhole but every now and then we find a rock star. I was surprised by how horny she got while giving head and how quickly she decides she wants to fuck the guy. What did you guys think of her interview? I loved hearing about her favorite fantasy and I'm pretty sure I can help her make that become reality very soon. She just told me she's sooooo down for that!
She uses some great tongue action while sucking cock which is very effective for getting them to unload in her mouth quickly. She loves getting her prize! I'm sure the "booty clap" show she puts on in the booth was doing wonders to get the guys mentally prepared to have their balls drained.
It didn't take her long to get into "fuck mode" and she wanted lots of dick but her thick booty was preventing her from getting her pussy close enough to the Gloryhole so I took her into the Theater Room so the customers could really go at her. Her smooth shaved pussy was like a vise and not many guys lasted long in her. One of your favorite Cum Dumps was also there to clean her pussy up and suck her clit to orgasm. That hoover mouth was built for sucking anything and everything.
She went back and forth from the Theater Room to the Gloryhole booth until her belly was completely full of cum and she was thoroughly satisfied which took 16 cocks. Not bad for her first Gloryhole adventure! She's already a top rated girl which means I'll be taking her for a second visit very soon. Have a great weekend guys!

Duration: 1:45:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1250kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gloryhole Swallow Patricia 1st Visit

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Patricia

Cast: Patricia
Genres: 16 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Girl/Girl, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Pussy Lick, Riding, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos, Theater Room, Twerking

I never expect a hot blonde like this to get so slutty at the Gloryhole but every now and then we find a rock star. I was surprised by how horny she got while giving head and how quickly she decides she wants to fuck the guy. What did you guys think of her interview? I loved hearing about her favorite fantasy and I'm pretty sure I can help her make that become reality very soon. She just told me she's sooooo down for that!

She uses some great tongue action while sucking cock which is very effective for getting them to unload in her mouth quickly. She loves getting her prize! I'm sure the "booty clap" show she puts on in the booth was doing wonders to get the guys mentally prepared to have their balls drained.

It didn't take her long to get into "fuck mode" and she wanted lots of dick but her thick booty was preventing her from getting her pussy close enough to the Gloryhole so I took her into the Theater Room so the customers could really go at her. Her smooth shaved pussy was like a vise and not many guys lasted long in her. One of your favorite Cum Dumps was also there to clean her pussy up and suck her clit to orgasm. That hoover mouth was built for sucking anything and everything.

She went back and forth from the Theater Room to the Gloryhole booth until her belly was completely full of cum and she was thoroughly satisfied which took 16 cocks. Not bad for her first Gloryhole adventure! She's already a top rated girl which means I'll be taking her for a second visit very soon. Have a great weekend guys!

Duration: 1:45:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1250kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Patricia

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Lucy-Cat (Part 1)

Cast: Lucy-Cat
Genres: All Sex, Amateur, Homemade, German, Outdoor Sex, Creampie, Anal, Deepthroat

Hi, ich stell mich kurz vor für dich. Ich heiße Lucy.Lucy Cat gibt mir die Möglichkeit meine verspielte, neugierige, experimentierfreudige Seite auszuleben. In Sachen Sex und Erotik habe ich bisher fast alles ausprobiert und bin immer aufgeschlossen für neue Dinge. Mit meinen 20 Jahren, weiß ich was ich will. Ich möchte mich zeigen, weil es mir den Kick gibt und es mich anturnt, meinen Sex zu leben und zu teilen. Gerne nehme ich auch deine Vorschläge für Videos entgegen und so hilfst du mir, mein Sexleben noch zu intensivieren. Schau dich ruhig bei mir um, ich bin sicher es wird dir gefallen ; )Deine LucyÜber Kommentare und Bewertungen für die Videos freue ich mich jedes Mal riesig! Vielen lieben Dank dafür!Ich bin hier für den Sexuellen Austausch übers Internet, da können wir gerne Spaß haben, aber reale Treffen mache ich nicht!

Total size: 7.4 GB in 50 files.

Download Lucy-Cat (Part 1)

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Megan Marx HD

Studio: BangBros
Cast: Megan Marx
Genres: blowjob, brunette, white, swallow, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, small tits, petite, cowgirl, young, doggystyle, riding, cum in mouth.

The bus is out here, roaming the streets, searching for some money hungry chicks. This week we pulled up on this 18 year old hottie at a bus stop.

Duration: 51:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Megan Marx HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Tally

Cast: Tally
Genres: Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Blonde, Booth BJ, Cum On Tits, Fingering, Fucking, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Spit Roast, Squirt, Tat

I thought she was gone for good but as it turns out she was in a relationship and her b/f wasn't down for her getting fed cum by multiple strangers.

It was "Shark Week" for her during her last visit to the Gloryhole so she was more than ready to fuck this time and she more than made up for it. She doesn't fuck very much and every guy that fucked her said how tight she was which is why many didn't last very long. One guy banged her so hard in deep in the Theater Room that he made her squirt for the very first time.

She got enough cock during this visit to last her for awhile, hopefully until the next time I take her. I have something very special planned for her next visit

Duration: 1:18:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1983kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tally

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Confessions - Vienna Black

Cast: Vienna Black
Genres: Masturbation, POV

Thanks so much forme here today. I have been struggling with my sex life. Specifically, I just want to be satisfied. It is so bad that after we have sex, I always have to masturbate in the shower afterwards. Wow, I feel so silly saying that. It does not help either that you are really handsome. It is fun being sexual with someone. You are really good at your job, and you are such a good listener. I know you want to watch me masturbate, and I am totally game for that. Do you like my caramel skin and my beautiful brown nips? How about the way my pussy gets all wet for you. Touch my body, babe, and make me cum. Stick your dick in me. Just like that!

Duration: 29:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Confessions - Vienna Black

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Confessions Of A Sex Starved Teen

Cast: Vienna Black
Genres: Masturbation, POV

Thanks so much forme here today. I have been struggling with my sex life. Specifically, I just want to be satisfied. It is so bad that after we have sex, I always have to masturbate in the shower afterwards. Wow, I feel so silly saying that. It does not help either that you are really handsome. It is fun being sexual with someone. You are really good at your job, and you are such a good listener. I know you want to watch me masturbate, and I am totally game for that. Do you like my caramel skin and my beautiful brown nips? How about the way my pussy gets all wet for you. Touch my body, babe, and make me cum. Stick your dick in me. Just like that!

Duration: 29:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Confessions Of A Sex Starved Teen

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Heidi

Cast: Heidi
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Interracial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

I knew as soon as I saw Heidi in action at the Gloryhole that she was going to be on the first page of "Most Popular" and I was right. She quickly became a top favorite. I normally wait until members star rate each girl before taking them for a return visit but I knew you guys would love this little spinner so I took her again right away. In fact, she already had her 4th visit!

After she warmed up on a few dicks and cum swallows, she used a g-spot vibrator on her amazing snatch before putting a butt-plug securely in her ass. She's been into ass play lately so I'm sure I can get her to take some strangers in her butt.

She's a great little cocksucker with some impressive deepthroat skills. Her first black cock was an experience she'll remember for a long time. He wanted to fuck her but he was too tall for the Gloryhole so she let him come into the booth to handle her like a rag doll. This guy impaled her on his thick dick. You'll see why they call girls like her "spinners".

If you like this video, wait until you see her 4th visit that was shot in amazing 4K!

Duration: 55:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Heidi

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Zuri

Cast: Zuri
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering, All Sex

I got a chance to interview Zuri's b/f before the action started which was pretty interesting. I always like getting their perspective and what it's like watching your girl being passed around by strangers.

When you hear Zuri talking about being full of cum and her pussy being sore, keep in mind that this visit was only a few hours after her 2nd one where she took on 11 guys. She went home to freshen up before returning for another feeding.

She wants to come back for her 4th visit so I'm putting this one up now to see how her star rating does. She's ready to get loaded up for the next one.

One thing I have say is I think she has one of the nicest looking pussies I've ever seen. I didn't realize how picture perfect it was until I had a chance to edit this video. You get some good crotch shots when she tries out the sex swing. She's tiny and was moving around a lot in the swing so we took the party into the Theater Room where she got drilled by more cocks. Her pussy was still juicy from the 2nd visit which made the guys nut pretty quick.

We moved back into the Gloryhole booth to finish off the long day of endless cocks. This girl is a machine and taking on 18 cocks in a day had to be a workout for her mouth and pussy. She hasn't been back since this visit so I'm looking forward to a fresh new interview and seeing her getting worn out again. Give her a good rating guys and lets get her back for a suck/fuck fest!

Duration: 27:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7912kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Zuri

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Farin

Cast: Farin
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering, All Sex

I know you guys have been waiting all week to see Farin in 4K and I'm sure most have you have already been checking out all the pics I've been putting up on Tumblr and Twitter. If you haven't, then click the links at the top of the page to check them out each week because I add new free stuff daily.

During the interview I asked her if she likes sucking dick and she replied with "I Eat Dick!". I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that until I saw her in action with a few cocks in her mouth. Just by looking at her you can tell she's a great cocksucker with those DSL's but I was impressed by her eagerness.

We started out in the Theater Room to get her warmed up but there were only a few guys interested in participating and the rest just wanted to watch. I get that and I know some guys are camera shy or don't want that much exposure so after some guy dumped a load in her pussy we returned to the Gloryhole booth and this is where she made a mess!

She loved getting her mouth filled with huge loads as she gave sloppy blowjobs and took her time giving us a great view of all that jizz in her slutty little mouth. She handled every load like a champ, except one huge one that she just wasn't able to manage. It was toward the end and she was already very full of cum so she gets a pass on that one.

She took a break from sucking by riding Mr. Pringle in his booth and had her pussy stretched out a few extra sizes. No complaints from her though and she had an intense orgasms on him before being fed his load.

I was actually a bit surprised how long she kept going and swallowing all those big loads. The energy and desire to keep going was there but I could tell she was getting full but it was too late and she went over her limit. During the post interview I could tell all that cum wasn't sitting too well in her tiny belly but she was still able to tell us about her Gloryhole adventure. She said she wants to return and try playing with another girl for the first time and even try anal! You guys are going to love her...

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Farin

ZigZaguS

Staff member
The Sleepover

Cast: Heather Vahn
Genres: Mommy, Cheating, Cougar, Secret, Teaching, Blowjob, Fucking, Family, Big Tits, POV, MILF, Cum In Mouth

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you in here. Is my still asleep?.. That's good. But why are you awake sweetie?.. A bad dream... I'm sorry baby. I'll be awake for a little while.. If you want, you can come in my room and tell me about it...

Duration: 22:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Sleepover

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Spunk covered pussy for busty babe HD

Studio: FakeDrivingSchool
Cast: Alice Judge
Genres: Outdoors, Car, Sex, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Side Fuck - POV, Blowjob, Tittyfuck - POV, Anal Fingering, Cum on Pussy, Big Tits Worship

I was annoyed that Alice Judge was 45 minutes late for our lesson. She told me to pick her up from her home address, but then she sent me a text asking me to pick her up at the testing center. Turns out she had caught her boyfriend cheating on her, they had been in a row, and she had stormed out. We had 15 minutes left in the lesson, and though she offered to pay me for the hour, there wasn't much to do. I showed her the car, but she was very tense, so we pulled over to work on her issues. Alice told me her boyfriend was shit in bed, and how she wanted a big cock to fit between her big tits. She asked if I had a big cock, but I didn't have time to answer, it was already in her mouth! I tit-fucked her big tits and spanked her arse hard, and I hope, by the time I came on her pussy, I had helped her work through her issues so she could be a better student.

Duration: 34:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Spunk covered pussy for busty babe HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Salma First Visit

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Salma
Genres: 11 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Cheater, Creampie, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos

The "Cheating Latina" out did herself today at the Gloryhole by not only blowing a bunch of random strangers and swallowing their loads but she also let a few of them bareback fuck her until they filled her with cum. It didn't take long before she was a sloppy mess and each guy had no clue they were fucking freshly creampied pussy.

She said her b/f would be mad if he found out she went to the Gloryhole but wouldn't break up with her which I find a little hard to believe. Any "normal" guy would flip the fuck out and never stick their dick in her again.

We all know that Latina's are little brown fucking machines and this one made sure we didn't forget it. I'll let the hashtags speak for themselves on this one

Duration: 56:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10681kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Salma First Visit

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors