BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Wasteland - The Playroom

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: An Natsum
Genres: electro-stim, Eric X, footjob, gags, hogtie, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English

He stood there, glaring at her, judging her, sizing her up and she loved it. His boundless imagination and sadistic instincts, always excited her as she never knew what to expect. Her mind, her body, belonged to him and it thrilled her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3584kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 276.2 MB

Download Wasteland - The Playroom

Wasteland - The Bamboo Prison

Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, Flogging, gags, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension

Nyssa always seems to find herself in hot water. She loves submitting and pushing herself, letting Master test her and see just how far she can go. Her lines between pain and pleasure always seem so blurred, but then out of nowhere comes the world crushing orgasm, that always makes everything so worthwhile….

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 232.7 MB

Download Wasteland - The Bamboo Prison

sandra70

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)

Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

MetalBondage - Ballet Sub Ella on the treadmill [MB684]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Not many girls are so well trained as my dearest Ballet Sub Ella! She is a professional ballerina AND submissive! What better combination could you wish for! She was doing a Chastity Deal at ChastityBabes

Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14658kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 566.5 MB

Download MetalBondage - Ballet Sub Ella on the treadmill [MB684]

sandra70

TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.
With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves

Adventures Of Agent Dd

Release Year: 2024

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adventures Of Agent Dd

sandra70

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore

How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes.

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study

Wasteland - Alter Ego

Cast: Daisys
Genres: BDSM, Daisy Duxe, Foot Worship, High Definition, Mistress Irony

The lovely Daisy Duxe has decided to try out some lezdom for a change and plays the submissive for our exquisite and fiery Mistress Irony. Irony humiliates Daisy by painting her with makeup in such an exaggerated way that her beautiful face is marred with lipstick. Daisys trials do not end there as her ass is spanked until its red. Once Mistress Irony is sufficiently satisfied with her new play thing, she demands Daisy to get her off with a magic wand and then rewards her slave by fingering her until she begs for release.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1173kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 162.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Alter Ego

sandra70

Wasteland - One Way Ticket To Bedlam

Cast: Irony
Genres: BDSM

Poor Mistress Irony, she tries and tries to keep a tight rein on her slaves but somehow they always seem to break free and misbehave. Unfortunately after all is said and done, and the fun is over¦..the punishment must be dealt out. Trisha Uptown learns this the hard way after a night of dancing, stumbling and tripping over herself while wearing Mistress Ironys favorite shoes. In a bizarre twist Trisha has formed some demented attachment to these shoes and kind of goes off the deep end. Plenty of shocking wand fun, foot worship and pussy play!

Duration: 16:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 160.5 MB

Download Wasteland - One Way Ticket To Bedlam

More Please, Sir - Ela Darling

Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: shaved ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,switch ,Blonde ,Domination ,Handler

Ela is a strawberry-blond, long-legged honey drop of submissive sex magic. She mentioned she was into Shibari, and was interested in trying anal, and right away we knew it was going to be a good day. She truly enjoys submitting to the ropes and exudes a very special kind of charisma that makes her incredibly hot to watch.
She squeals when flogged, her huge blue eyes get even wider when she sees something she wants (which is pretty much everything we have to dish out). She squirted. A LOT. She asked for a little taste of anal, and was begging for more. She is filthy, and yet has this very natural girlish wonder about her that makes her even more fucking hot. Sub magic. More please.

Duration: 51:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download More Please, Sir - Ela Darling

sandra70

Nora Riley, London River

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nora Riley, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Nora Riley is just your average college girl, out to earn a buck or two taking care of kids. When she comes across an ad looking for a babysitter for two adults looking to relax, she thinks nothing of it and immediately follows up. Today Nora is going to learn a thing or two about why background checks are important when going to a stranger's house.

From the moment she arrives, the situation is clearly unusual. A woman comes to the door, aggressively introducing herself as London River, and then leads her into the living room to meet O.T., not how the parents she works with usually behave. Then, when she gets to the room she notices the strangest thing about the whole situation: there isn't a . When asked about it, O.T. and London readily admit that they don't have any , and that they are willing to offer her $1000 to take care of them for the day instead. And for that kind of money, there is no way Nora can say no.

The work they have her do is pretty unusual. They tie her up and have her make them sandwiches, use her as a footstool, and position her between them tied so that she holds their chips and while they play video games. All of this is fine to Nora, until she needs to use the bathroom. O.T. and London dress her up in a diaper and a binky, tied down to the floor so that she doesn't have any choice in where it is that she goes. And when she's done, since she's so conveniently placed, they figure they'll just have some fun with her body. A hitachi and a steel dildo wouldn't go amiss. Now Nora is left to wonder if the money is really worth all the work.

Duration: 34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Nora Riley, London River

MetalBondage - Denise - model agent in steel [MB682]

Denise is in the studio, she is a model agent who was supposed to book a model for me. But her model is very late and Denise is going crazy on the phone, trying to get her model here in time. No one showed up, so there was only one thing I could do: Denise would have to fill in. She was definitely not happy with that!

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 472.4 MB

Download MetalBondage - Denise - model agent in steel [MB682]

sandra70

CJ in Budapest

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Cj
Genres: Outdoors ,Slave ,BDSM ,Straight ,Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Strap On ,Anal ,Sub ,Pussy Eating

We found the beautiful CJ while on location in Budapest. She turned out to be a perfect submissive who got off on rough kinky sex. Sandra Romain is explosive and in full form as she sexually dominates a fellow Romanian girl. Outside of the studio we were initially going to shoot in, we found a rugged landscape for CJ's submission. She gets tied to a fence, bound to a crashed up car and suspended to the front grill of a menacing looking Russian truck. This update is loaded with hot action, spectacular scenery and great chemistry!

Duration: 52:33

Download CJ in Budapest

Jewells Favorite Ballgags And Hogties

After applying fresh bright red lipstick Jewell sets off to share her large collection of huge ball gags with the camera. Gag by gag, they increase in size, stretching the beautiful Jewell to her limit. After her "fashion show," you'll be in the mood to have a cigarette of your own, but it doesn't stop there as Jewell then endures a series of fabulous hogties.

Duration: 1:56:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1185kbps

Download Jewells Favorite Ballgags And Hogties

sandra70

Andre Shakti & Erin Everheart: Sweet Slutty Anal

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Andre Shakti, Erin Everheart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Hook, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Buttplug, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Anal Fingering, Fingering

Sexy and sweet Erin Everheart is patiently waiting in the dungeon on her hands and knees to be used like a good girl. Andre Shakti enters and can't help but notice the anal hook tied around a pulley to Erin's long braided hair that's keeping her in place. Andre starts by sweetly kissing Erin's butt all over. She then turns up the sadism by spanking and flogging Erin's ass. Erin is eager to please and takes all the pain Andre dishes out. Andre fingers Erin's tight holes and allows her to taste her juices from her hands. Erin's anal hook gets removed but only so that Andre can fill the gaping hole with an inflatable butt plug. Andre tests the stretching limit of Erin's ass with how many pumps of the butt plug she can take. In the next scene, Erin is laying on her back with her wrists tied to her ankles above her, leaving her slutty ass open and exposed. Andre enters with a thick strap on and fucks Erin's ass. Andre wants a taste of Erin's sweet ass for herself and engages in some rimming whenever she pulls out with her strap on. Finally, Erin is made to please Andre with intense ass eating. Andre uses Erin's long braid like a leash to pull her face in deeper. Erin's tongue serves Andre well and brings her to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 1:12:20
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Andre Shakti & Erin Everheart: Sweet Slutty Anal

Wasteland - Ironys Bucket of Ice

Cast: Daisy
Genres: Bondage, Daisy Duxe, Discipline, FemDom, femsub, High Definition, Mistress Irony

Daisy Duxe is back once again to learn how to be more submissive. Oh course the only Dom who can really dominate the lovely Daisy is Mistress Irony. Although Daisy has a lot of courage at first and even rolls her eyes at her Mistress, she soon learns that Irony mean business. Youe never heard Daisy in pain until you hear her scream both a mixture of pain and pleasure as Mistress Irony makes her have multiple orgasms while making her hold up a bucket of ice with her teeth. Ahh poor Daisy had no idea the trials and tribulations she was about to endure when she first laid eyes on Irony.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps

File size: 156.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Ironys Bucket of Ice

sandra70

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Hope is to face an extremely heavy pain duration test on her poor pussy. In the beginning, Dr Lomp will try her pussy for fisting up to four fingers, and stretch it to its limit. Poor girl will struggle to handle pussy stretching, while her pussy will change color to a cute toned pink on her extremely white skin. Then Dr Lomp will apply his brand-new toy, a knife-shaped shocker, to her exhausted clit. Finally, she will be led to step forward, with a knotted rope in her pussy, hurting her sensitive lips. Hope is generally a real tough slave girl, who can bear various extreme punishments from Dr Lomp, however now she can't endure the pain in her pussy. Watch Hope begging Dr Lomp to be some lighter.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12322kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 2

Kingdom of Ass & Pain

Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Suspension, Cum In Mout

Six years ago, Jessica Kay delivered one of the most extreme and moving sessions in Assylum history. Today, we bring it back, with 50% more footage and an entire re-mastering of the scene. This session is level 11! The faint of heart should not proceed. The painal is harsh, the punishment is hard, the degradation is deep. But this session is also a re-imagining of the great Epic of Gilgamesh--a sincere spiritual journey of a pair of modern perverts. Here we have one of the true pinnacles of Assylum with one of the most amazing and beautiful sadomasochists we've ever had here.

Duration: 1:35:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2756kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kingdom of Ass & Pain

sandra70

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I force her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair rope. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

Cheyenne Jewel - Chain Reaction

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Extreme physical conditioning is a valuable attribute, but doesn't mean that it makes shooting for Device Bondage any easier. Cheyenne enters, and her amazing physique catches everyone's attention. I'm the lucky one who gets to spend the day destroying this fine specimen of a woman. She starts in a stress position that tears away at her thighs, which causes her to feel the fatigue quickly. That's the point; break her down and show her that her physical strength will only go so far today. The playing field just got leveled. She is spread as wide as I can get her legs, and covered in chain to hold this buff bitch in place. A brutal assault of her entire body begins. She is pushed to the edge time and time again, yet dancing the line of breaking her, keeps her from tapping out. She is almost fully exhausted now. We let gravity and body mechanics make her suffer in this last brutal chain suspension. Her legs are manipulated in a way that her body is used against her to keep her wedged in, with no escaping. She is hoisted into the air, hands chained to the floor, and the final torment begins.

Duration: 49:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cheyenne Jewel - Chain Reaction

sandra70

Summer Transported and Hogtied - Part 1

Summer's car breaks down in the middle of no where... No phone reception and no one around for miles. Luckily a young lad happens down the road in a pick-up truck. It's her lucky day so she thinks. He looks under the hood, but it's clear he's much more interested in her. He starts by grabbing her ass and tits a bit. Summer tries to resist, but she doesn't want him to leave either... who knows how long she'll be out there. He claims he has tools, but when he returns he seemingly has nothing. Soon he has her on the ground fondling his new captive. He throws her over his shoulder and places her on the tailgate, where he ties her wrists elbows and ankles. Soon after he tightly cleave gags her and then finally he hogties her before shutting the tailgate and driving off. After traveling the back roads, they end up at an old metal structure. He makes summer hop towards the door. He stops her and rips her blouse open. He gropes and slaps her bare tits and orders her to keep hopping. Once they get close, he lifts and carries her inside, where he places her on her feet and neck ropes her. That will keep her from going anywhere. He gets out more rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2854kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

Download Summer Transported and Hogtied - Part 1

KinkyCore - Video 593

Studio: KinkyCore

Tommy then fucks her pussy with his cock and balls, shoving them both inside. He pounds her asshole hard, cums on her bush, and leaves her there for the construction crew.

Duration: 23:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1189kbps

File size: 231.3 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 593

sandra70

IR - The Screamer - Blonde Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ashley Lane

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.

The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in.

The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.

Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes.

The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download IR - The Screamer - Blonde Ashley Lane

Tear Her Apart

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Domination ,Bondage ,shaved ,Straight ,Black ,Choking ,Humiliation ,Pain ,black hair

After a long wait we finally have Ana Foxxx back in our dungeon. Her perfect body is contorted and stretched into menacing positions to ensure that her suffering is monumental. She is completely helpless and unable to stop the brutal torment that is sadistically administered to her. She is overwhelmed with pain and domination but then rewarded with earth shattering orgasms.

Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tear Her Apart

sandra70

Melyne

Melyne, a small tittied french girl with a nice body asked for her first Bdsm scene.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1679kbps

File size: 538.2 MB

Download Melyne

21sextreme - Playtime for Kathia

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Bailee
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde, brunette

Kathia Nobili is having a field day. She gets to castigate Bailee, this innocent little young girl. She´s going to chastise her, twist her nipples, slap her butt around until she´s all tender and red. Then she´s going to fuck her with a big dildo and stretch her pussy to it´s limits. If there´s one thing Kathia is good at, it´s dealing out pain in an really evil way...

Duration: 39:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 298.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Playtime for Kathia

sandra70

MetalBondage - Emilia in the Iron Crown [MB686]

The Iron Crown is strange. It is not a crown at all, but a collar. Tiny Emilia is locked in a chastity belt, but to be absolutely sure she can not touch herself, I locked her in the Iron Crown.

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14679kbps

File size: 509.8 MB

Download MetalBondage - Emilia in the Iron Crown [MB686]

Another Glamor Shoot

Did someone tell Mia Gold that this would be a glamour shoot? She definitely seems to recognize that things are strange, but not quite fast enough to save her, it seems. PD impaling her cunt so deeply that the dildo keeps her transfixed apparently wasn't a big red flag.
It isn't until she indicates that she wants to leave that Mia really learns how bad things are going to get. PD has some electrodes that he uses to the full cooperation of models. She doesn t think they are a good idea, but who the hell asked her in the first place? A few good shocks and she is as compliant as you please.

Duration: 1:04:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

Download Another Glamor Shoot

sandra70

Renata

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic .

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Renata

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

sandra70

Sydney Hale with a new bondage friend!

Sydney Hale and her guy have convinced girlfriend Jo to come play, she had never been tied up before! Her first rope bondage experience tied together with Sydney, girl/girl kissing, gagged kissing, ending with Jo left in pantyhose-d hogtied struggles!

Duration: 3:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 118.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale with a new bondage friend!

Wasteland - The Story of Leileyns Pussy

Cast: Leileyns
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Eric X

Master loves Leileyns pussy. He loves the way her body responds to manipulations. The way she quivers and how very wet and swollen her pussy gets when he delivers pleasure. Master has decided that for today, Leileyn will be his favorite slave and hes going to see just how far he can push her. He secures her tightly to the bench, her bottom lip starts to quiver, her eyes open wide in anticipation and she waits, waits for the games to begin.

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1641kbps

File size: 158.1 MB

Download Wasteland - The Story of Leileyns Pussy

sandra70

RTB - Oh! My Goodness - Elise Graves, Siouxsie Q, Maddy O'Reilly

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q and Maddy O'Reilly

We enjoy having two models on hand for a "RealTimeBondage" live feed because they can get kind of intense. We let our members add their suggestions on the forums and live as the show is taking place. That means that all of the action is raw and unscripted. Whether we're using them two at a time or alternating, having two girls on hand means double the fun.
Siouxsie Q has the kind of wide, terrified eyes that we love. The only thing we need to do is put together a stunning predicament that will make her peepers pop. Siouxsie and Maddy O'Reilly are sitting on the perfect prop. It's a large copper plate and they both know what it is for. A little bit of current is going to turn this into our electrical torment device.
And that's the beginning of a beautiful bit of predicament bondage. Siouxsie is standing on the plate with clamps on her nipples. She is tied so that she can pull herself up by her arms if she has the strength. Whenever her feet touch down the circuit is completed. That means the voltage runs right through her tits.
Maddy isn't going to get ignored all day. She's been sitting by quietly in her cage while we played with Siouxie. Well, we've got a Hitachi with her name on it. She's told us how much she loves to cum. Everyone does, right? Well, she isn't going to get that chance yet. We teased her for a bit before taking the toy away and leaving her to think about what she can do to earn some more time with the vibrator.

Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download RTB - Oh! My Goodness - Elise Graves, Siouxsie Q, Maddy O'Reilly

Ponygirls

Six beautiful ponygirls are trained in spectacular outdoor Western locations. Over 70 minutes of exciting outdoor pony scenes.
Petra is harnessed and gets a butt plug tail by her handler Gypsy. Naked and harnessed, she pulls a cart through the desert around Monument Valley. She is led naked and barefoot to a desert stream where she splashes and plays. She gets a strap-on fucking and is saddle trained.
Tracy Hilton is picked up while hitch-hiking. Shackled and gagged in the back on a van, her clothes cut and ripped off, she is taken to a remote location. Naked and barefoot, she is led across a rocky trail to be trained as a ponygirl.
Rose Algren is lassoed, harnessed to a cart, and works a mountain trail.

Duration: 1:18:51
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

Download Ponygirls

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 605

Brook Begs to cum and her master allows her to release a tidal wave of repeated orgasms as he chokes her out. The Pope leaves her panting and begging for more abuse and ecstasy. Pain truly is pleasure for a girl like Brooke Johnson.

Duration: 34:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps

File size: 330.3 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 605

KinkyCore - Video 615

The Pope is only too eager to oblige and every time he checks his toys tight little pussy he finds it to be dripping wet with delight.

Duration: 34:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps

File size: 334.5 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 615

sandra70

Wasteland - Screams from the Bondage Bench

Genres: Bondage, Debbi, femsub, hot wax, Johnny, maledom, restraints

Master Johnny, to our great pleasure, brought his Slave Debbie to our dungeons for another visit. Taking full advantage of our bondage bench, Master Johnny puts Debbie through an intense session using floggers, paddles, the electric zapper, candle wax and more! Debbie handles it so well that Johnny rewards her with anal training and a mind blowing orgasm, lots of them, finally he gives her what shes been asking for all day; a good fucking!

Duration: 16:09
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps

File size: 153.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Screams from the Bondage Bench

KinkyCore - Video 606

The only breaks that she gets are when The Pope climbs on top of her to choke her with his giant hands and then slap her face as she gasps for breath. Satisfied with his pain-pig's sacrifice, The Pope jams a powerful vibrator onto her pink pussy.

Duration: 27:00
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1187kbps

File size: 260.3 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 606

sandra70

Local amateur tries BDSM for the first time ever and is rewarded with 4 hard cocks!

Cast: Catrina Cummings ,Jack Hammer
Genres: Domination ,Voyeur ,Whipping ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Public ,Ass Hook ,Metal Bondage ,Gangbang ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Oral Sex ,Hitachi ,Blonde ,Black ,switch ,Vaginal Penetration ,Interracial ,slim ,versatile ,Leather

Catrina Cummings has never tried BDSM before. She is a total novice. She gets tied down and stripped by a group of 50 people who use her for their amusement. She gets fingered in the ass while bound then pulled into agonizing bondage with an ass hook attached to her hair. She is locked in metal fetters and made to service multiple cocks while bound and helpless. She is caned and flogged. She is fucked by multiple men. When she doesn't perform as desired she is humiliated watching Bella Rossi get all the dick and all the pleasure. In the end she pulls through and is ready for more.

Duration: 1:12:39

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Local amateur tries BDSM for the first time ever and is rewarded with 4 hard cocks!

Ruined by rough play with giant purple dick

As soon as he puts the she between her legs she is ready to cum her brains out. She even squirts a bit as she screams out or orgasms.

Duration: 25:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5484kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ruined by rough play with giant purple dick

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors