BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Kristine and Sandra Romain

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Kristine
Genres: slim ,white ,Femdom ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Cattle Prod ,Straight ,Fingering ,Electro Clamp
Video language: English

Kristine is a local girl who wanted to try out the electricity. As a lifestyle player she was ready to get tied up and bossed around, but is she ready for Sandra Romain and her boxes? Watch and find out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kristine and Sandra Romain

Tommy King - Compromised

Cast: Tommy King, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Ass Licking, Fingering, Cumsho

Professional spies and couple Tommy King and Tommy Pistol are "sleepers" waiting for an assignment from the agency. When Tommy Pistol has reason to believe King has been compromised he must resort to an interrogation of the kinkiest kind to get the truth out of her. Starting with some deep throat fucking and a thorough ass slapping that turns Tommy's sensitive skin bright pink Mr King demands some answers out of his partner. But she reveals nothing. Tommy does everything he can to get her to talk, he fingers and fucks her pussy hard and then takes other measures by tying her up and pounding her ass out until she is moaning and begging to cum. Back and forth he fucks her slutty holes until he shoots his hot load all over her. Sexy Tommy King's first time on SAS!

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tommy King - Compromised

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 638

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The Pope loves this sort of fresh meat. His dominant and sadistic brain salivates at the opportunity to restrain this sort of girl in cold metallic inescapable bondage.

Duration: 26:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1184kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 256.9 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 638

StrapOnSquad Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Sabrina Banks is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Sabrina's Mistress, Brooklyn Daniels, wants her to endure constant orgasms. The infamous sybian f"cking machine does the trick and more.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

sandra70

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Grammar School in Russia Part 1

Release Year: 2024

Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

Download Grammar School in Russia Part 1

sandra70

Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Cute Anastasiya returns for a bit more rope bondage! Just like last time, she wants to be naked, because she does not like underwear! No problem, dear girl, we don't mind! Anastasiya is bound in hemp ropes, and this creative tie even has her fingers immobilized! A nice bedroom struggle!

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 262.5 MB

Download Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

KinkyCore - Video 634

This is as helpless as it gets, and The Pope goes to work exploiting this position. First, she is groped and fondled before he breaks out a flogger and turns her flesh to a bright shade of red.

Duration: 35:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps

File size: 345.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 634

sandra70

21sextreme - Patience, my patient!

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Sunny Diamond
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one

Sunny Diamond has some serious sexual inhibition. She cannot open up for her partners and thus she doesn´t know her limits. She decides to visit the well knows therapist, and try to learn about her own body, learn to sex and learn orgasm. But it is a tough learning, and poor Sunny crosses her own limits on the way of sexual freedom.

Duration: 40:50
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 865.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Patience, my patient!

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Amanda is left to endure her bondage.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

sandra70

InfernalRestraints Dia Zerva Double Bagged

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Deep Throat

New Cunt quickly learns that the best times are when PD is away. He only comes around for a few reasons.When PD returns the first time, he shows New Cunt what's coming.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Dia Zerva Double Bagged

Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

We have said it before: Arabella is the perfect bondage babe! She has it all! Extreme flexibility, very tieable boobs, and a huge mouth. What more can you ask for? Unfortunately, it means Arabella always gets tied up in the most extreme positions, the ones that other models can't do. She also gets the biggest gags other models can't do. Is that unfair? We don't think so, we are trying to be nice to her, we even matched her rope to the wall color! Enjoy Arabella in a reverse prayer that is one of the highest you have ever seen!

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9698kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

Download Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

sandra70

Tourist trap Part 1

Two women are part of a protest in a South American jungle paradise.
When one is captured by a paramilitary group the other tries to break her out. Shes unsuccessful though and she too is bound and teased.
Great ties and suspensions for its time! A classic oldie, this will appeal to your primal instincts.

Format: avi
Duration: 58:35
Video: 640x480, XviD, 3159kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tourist trap Part 1

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

sandra70

21sextreme - Tied Up Meat

Cast: C.J. Wild
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, big butt, blonde, one on one

C.J.Wild is nothing more but a tied up meat for Mugur. The blonde is helpless, cannot move, and cannot protest, and Mugur freely can do whatever he wants and Mugur wants a lot. She wants poor C.J´s body, spirit, she wants to turn the girl into a mere fucking toy and no question about it, he exactly will do that!

Duration: 42:14

File size: 894.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Tied Up Meat

Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Philippine girl Amyka came for some rope bondage, but she got a little more than she asked for! She was tied in a box tie with her big boobs in a nice rope harness, but then we added a harness ring gag! We have never seen anyone drool this much! Amyka couldn't stop it, she was drooling all over the floor and over her own boobs! She struggled to free her hands, but she couldn't get out. Great video!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

Download Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

sandra70

Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Marsha May and Kylie Rogue
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Kylie is quite good at having hardcore fun with rope bondage and suspension, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep pussy penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys.

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps

Download Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

ShinyBound - The Crotchrope Predicament

Studio: ShinyBound

Ber butt all bruised from the weekend shoots, I spread her ass up on the bed, take her to ger orgasm limits and add a couple more bruises to that fantastic ass.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6174kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 785.3 MB

Download ShinyBound - The Crotchrope Predicament

sandra70

Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Strong girl Alexis Luna is here for a hogtie challenge! She is locked in a chastity belt as well, which makes the challenge a bit harder. But as you can probably tell, Alexis is incredibly fit and tough! She can handle a lot of hard bondage, and she loves getting hogtied and gagged. Enjoy this muscular bodybuilder's challenge, she is awesome!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

21sextreme - Came for Punishment

Cast: Amanda Baby
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, brunette, one on one

Amanda Baby is a resourceful girl. If she needs to someone, she won´t skimp with tricks to get him. For instance, today she came to make her dirty little fantasy about his gynecologist real, to make the handsome doctor punish her. For that, she even fakes some ovary pain. Dr. Gun is not a rookie himself, he realizes what is this all about. and gives the girl that she deserves.

Duration: 41:16

File size: 874.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Came for Punishment

sandra70

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

Anita - first time in rope

Anita was a bit curious about getting tied up. Now she is completely restrained in ropes and even harness gagged. She was a bit overwhelmed by the restrictive feeling, but she was mainly concerned if she still looked good on camera. So she managed to kick off her heels and hop to the mirror to look at herself. Anita liked what she saw! She might come back to do more rope soon!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14571kbps

File size: 445.6 MB

Download Anita - first time in rope

sandra70

Neck Hoist Chain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neck Hoist Chain

Alisa - bed time

Beautiful Alisa is back for some more ropes! She looks amazing in blue! A box tie is very frustrating to Alisa, she doesn't really like to have her boobs on display and up for grabs. She wriggles and complains but her arms are very much stuck. Poor Alisa, let's hope no one will try to grab her big breasts! That would be terrible.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Alisa - bed time

sandra70

The Christmas Quiet

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jan Zlatousty, Mother: Sara Vilimkova Daughters: Michaela Trmotova, Maria Kralova Maid: Renata Sukova
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Caning, flogging, , all in a cozy atmosphere of a family Christmas. For fans of the genre.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:09
Video: 640x392, DivX 5, 1463kbps

File size: 657.3 MB

Download The Christmas Quiet

KinkyCore - Video 635

Next her pussy is fucked along with a vibe to blow her mind with massive orgasms. In the next scene, Sophia is locked into a standing position with wooden stock on her ankle and her wrists.

Duration: 30:04
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1184kbps

File size: 289.0 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 635

sandra70

Iona Grace

"Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine." This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.
If she had more courage she may be disobedient but she is not brave enough to defy the voice that comes over the intercom. It's degrading and humiliating to just blindly kowtow to the orders being barked at her. But then she looks around and realizes the truth. This is far too elaborate and well organized for her to be the first girl. She is subject 146. She doesn't want there to be a subject 147.

Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Iona Grace

Tea with Mistress Liliane Hunt

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi ,Liliane Hunt
Genres: natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Threesome ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,master ,Big Tits ,Discipline ,shaved

When Mistress Liliane arrives on the Upper Floor for tea, the House slaves are put to the task of serving proper tea to a Victorian Lady.

Duration: 27:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 620.1 MB

Download Tea with Mistress Liliane Hunt

sandra70

21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Antynia

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Antynia Rouge
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, one on one

Antynia said she´s curious to try out everything Master suggests. Well, that´s a bold statement, especially when one´s standing at the entrance of a fetish chamber. But Master kept up his resolution and introduced his favorite tools and bizarre toys to Antynia. It wasn´t just an introduction, she indeed needed to try them out at once, leaving her smooth skin bruised, her tight pussy swollen, her sweet face destroyed!

Duration: 57:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 872.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Antynia

Arabella - back for more

The incredible Arabella is back for more bondage! I always tie her boobs, because they are so tieable!! But Arabella doesn't have just one of the 3 holy bondage grails (tieable boobs), she has all three! Huge mouth for 2 inch gags (and more!) and hyper flexible arms for that tight elbow bondage! Arabella can come back whenever she likes, what a girl!

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps

File size: 248.7 MB

Download Arabella - back for more

sandra70

Ariel Anderssen - wall hogtie

The famous Ariel Anderssen is a very experienced bondage model. We figured we could try and hogtie her to a wall today, lifting up her body, and attaching her harness gag to the wall so she can't rest her head on the floor. Ariel did great, and she even loved the position a lot! It was very strict and she couldn't move much, but she tried to protest and struggle (and drool) as much as possible. Because struggling is sexy!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14586kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - wall hogtie

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alice's captor shoves the gag back in her mouth before removing it again. He shoves his fingers down her throat until she gags afterwards. Alice spits out small bits of bark as he starts to make her bondage a bit more strict. After a while, he gags her with a large sock and then tapes it in tight with clear tape. Ne then clamps her nipples between a green thin twig that he has split. He tightens it by wrapping it tightly with twine. Alice yelps as He shows her how he can apply a bit of pressure to the end, and twist her nipple at the same time it is clamped. He then tightly ties a long length of rope around her waist, before tying her ankles apart to stakes driven in the ground. The man leaves momentarily, but soon returns with a branch. He removes the leaves in front of Alice. He then starts whacking Alice's right inner thigh with the makeshift implement. Next he works over her inner and outer left thigh before walking away. This is where the clip ends.

Duration: 19:14

File size: 865.3 MB

Download Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

sandra70

The Steward's Birthday Slave Orgy

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Veruca James ,Mickey Mod ,Marco Banderas ,Bobbi Dylan ,Nora Riley ,Sydney Cole
Genres: toned ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,Tattoo ,slim ,Oral Sex ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,Orgy

The Lounge and dining room are alight with kinky celebration for Stefano's birthday as 200 lifestyle BDSM players gather to torment each other in cages, play power games with canes, fuck on all the furniture, and collectively produce 45 orgasms in ode to his 44th year. With four beautiful slave girls on deck, pleasing cock in tight bondage, taking hot wax punishments, anal pounding, paddling, orgasm denial, the cattle prod, and electro discipline the crowd is inspired and get even sexier and rowdier.

Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Steward's Birthday Slave Orgy

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

sandra70

A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Diamondly is groped and put into a strict strappado. A huge ballgag is added as well as nose hooks. Her nipples are clamped and then tied off to her ankles.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

Download A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Trinity St. Clair

Trinity is such a tiny little thing, it almost seems unfair to watch Holly manipulate her. Her tight, little body is such a playground though, just full of pleasant little surprises.

Duration: 53:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download Trinity St. Clair

sandra70

Anita De Bauch

Anita hangs a number of keys frozen in ice onto a hook on the ceiling before padlocking a chain around her waist, leaving a short length free behind her. Next she ties a length of ropes between her big toes then padlocks leather cuffs to her ankles with a spreader bar between them with more padlocks. Anita padlocks the end of the chain from around her waist to the centre of the spreader bar so her legs are pulled up behind her before padlocking the centre of a second shorter chain to the centre of the spreader bar.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anita De Bauch

KinkyCore - Video 637

The pain and torment are increased to the highest level that she can handle, and then finished off with her pussy getting fucked and vibed into nonstop orgasms.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps

File size: 305.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 637

sandra70

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A leather harness is buckled onto Adara's body, before she is ordered to turn in a tight circle. She is finally ordered to stop, so he can harness bit gag her. She struggles with the gag as this one has a rubber tongue port like the metal one from earlier, but not quite as long. Her boots are put back on her as well. Adara is ordered to turn in a circle again... she slowly shakes her head. Her shock collar is activated via remote. Adara yelps and starts turning in a circle very fast and is ordered to slow down. Her bondage is then made more stringent when a few more straps are buckled on her elbows and forearms. Her trainer walks to different ends of the room and calls her. She listens to his voice and slowly makes her way to him, even though she can't see. He stops her, smacks her inner thighs and orders her to spread her legs. Adara is then told to hop in place. After the hopping, she is placed on her knees. The gag is removed and Adara is thirsty from all of her activities. A bowl is placed on the floor and Adara has to maneuver onto her stomach to get to the water. Her trainer grabs Adara's own crop and puts his foot on her as he crops her tits and ass. Adara yelps and writhes with each slap of the crop. He eventually straps her ankles and turns off the lights, leaving his new ponygirl on the floor. It's bedtime, and Adara had better get some rest as many more activities are planned for tomorrow.

Duration: 22:36

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 3

21sextreme - Office Slut

Cast: Mandy Bright, Salome
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, brunette

If someone acts slutty in the office, she shouldn´t be surprised if her boss (who is a part-time mistress by chance) get advantage on her. The situation is exactly like that in this office, where Salome acts like a beauty princess, but soon get to the wrong side of her boss, Mandy Bright. Unfortunately for Salome, Ms Bright is not the type of woman who tolerates deviant behavior and she swiftly puts Salome back to her place.

Duration: 40:11

File size: 851.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Office Slut

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors