BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love, Part 4 of 4 of the March Live Show

Cast: Wenona ,Isis Love ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Gag ,Domination ,Fingering ,Curvy ,Blonde ,top ,Strap On ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,fake boobs
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the March live show that featured Wenona, Jessie Cox, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Wenona is bound up like a pretzel, legs behind her head, with her pussy totally exposed and helpless. Jessie is bound with a cock gag and is made to fuck her friend. Jessie gets Wenona ready for Isis love.
Isis straps on a huge cock and gives Wenona a good powerful fuck. No one can bring the strap on action like Isis, no one! Jessie is bound on the floor and tormented, both girls are made to cum hard over and over. This was a great conclusion to a great live show!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 585.9 MB

Download Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love, Part 4 of 4 of the March Live Show

Aubrey wakes up tied to the cage

Aubrey wakes up tied on top of a cage! She is all stretched out and quite uncomfortable. She is very confused and tries to struggle but the ropes are holding down her waist, ankles, and wrists. It's a very challenging position and she feels vulnerable. Let's hope she can escape before her captor comes back!!

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14548kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

Download Aubrey wakes up tied to the cage

sandra70

Aubrey - fit babe tied up

Aubrey is a fit girl! She loves putting her workout pictures on Instagram and she always looks stunning. But today she won't be able to post anything. She is nude, which is probably not allowed, and she can't even take a selfie. But worse yet, she can't do any good exercises today. She is tied in a box tie, with her boobs tied all pointy and tight. She tries a few things on the floor and the treadmill, but it is very hard!!

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps

File size: 354.1 MB

Download Aubrey - fit babe tied up

21sextreme - Domination victim on slave auction - Angelic

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Angelic Diamond
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, threesome, babes, blonde

A shy and frightened blonde teen from our slave auction farm... and the lucky bidder is my pal Lauro who´s new in BDSM so we team up and unite our powers to dominate our newly-won victim. From suspension to weight stretching on her labia, and the little captive already has the tears of pain and joy in her eyes...! She was worth all those dollars, for sure!

Duration: 52:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 785.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim on slave auction - Angelic

sandra70

New Cool Vip Unreal Exclusive Collection Of Babes In Trouble. Part 1.

Release Year: 2024

Studio for those new to the subject, or for those who appreciate bondage of a more sensual nature, she combines the artistry, vision, and limitless Bdsm innovation.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 5 files.

Download New Cool Vip Unreal Exclusive Collection Of Babes In Trouble. Part 1.

21sextreme - Suffer for me

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Jenny Noel
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, teen, brunette, one on one, dildo

Jenny is the kind of girl that will do anything for the one she loves. She also gets turned on when her lover is in total control and she feels like she is totally at her master´s command, which is why Jenny keeps coming back to Nick. He knows exactly how to tie Jenny up and make her feel vulnerable. Watch as Nick ties Jenny up and gets her to do all sorts of things for him, and also takes whatever punishment Nick gives her!

Duration: 37:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 802.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Suffer for me

sandra70

Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

The first tie is the easiest. A ladder behind her back provides the frame work, a wooden paddle across her tied off tits provides the pain. She bites down on her gag to keep from screaming, but that just encourages me to hit her harder.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 833.4 MB

Download Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Bedroom Lingerie

So, as you can see, I actually made it up to bed tonight. But, I made the same "mistake" again. This time, I put on a white corset with matching satin panties and stockings and lay across the bed. When Johnny makes his way into the bedroom I am given a collar around the neck, which quickly reminds me to be cooperative. Then, he secures my arms behind my back and ropes them to the headboard, so I can't get too far. He finishes off my predicament with a very thick white cleave gag. What to do...What to do? Since he's not going to let me go, I might as well have a little bit of fun. So, I hop and roll around the bed pretending to struggle. I hope this satisfies my master!

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

Download Bedroom Lingerie

sandra70

21sextreme - Play your game

Cast: Ann Marie La Sante
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, teen, brunette, creampies, one on one

Zenza likes to browse adult personals to find new sex partners. He notices an interesting profile saying ´Submissive girl who likes to play .´ Upon meeting the girl, it turns out Ann Marie La Sante is submissive indeed, and she loves every minute of pain and passion. Zenza is happy to dominate yet another bitch and he wholeheartedly suggests that website to his friend, Mr. Fourne. Will he find his slut too? Well that´s another story...

Duration: 38:27
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 814.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Play your game

sandra70

21sextreme - She is Owned

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Chicky Clarissa
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, hairy, short hair, blonde, one on one

Clarissa has became a property of Frank, and he is not a gracious owner. The Master loves to play rough games and the poor girl soon realizes how painful it can be, when someone is owned. She begs for mercy while her tits are slapped red and sore, her pussy is aching, her bum is aching, but she gets none. Not until Frank had his fun with her.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 969kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - She is Owned

Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 3

Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, , Ring Gag, Toys, Pissing, Tits Torture, Washing

The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let's add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on - she's in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 3

sandra70

Bound in a chair with a vibrator perfectly stuck on her clit Let's just

Cast: Mackenzee Pierce
Genres: Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Vaginal Penetration ,Straight ,Nipple Torment ,the chair ,Gag ,Breast Bondage ,BDSM

Mackenzee Pierce is a tan, sexy California girl with huge perfect tits and a curse. The curse: once she starts cumming, she can't stop. Each orgasm getting more powerful and brutal.
So let's just go back to basics. A tight chair tie, a vibrator perfectly positioned on her clit, breast bondage on those huge tits. Some nipple torment and a gag. Now let's sit back and watch this girl struggle as orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her helpless body. When we suspend the chair her body rocks forward and the vibrator is now doing serious orgasm damage on our sexy helpless beauty.

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 574.9 MB

Download Bound in a chair with a vibrator perfectly stuck on her clit Let's just

Monster tits and epic ass, suffer brutally deep throating an rough anal sex

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Ava Devine, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Now that she is immobilized she is reduced to a bag of holes. Holes for us to use as we see fit. A proper dicking down just might put her in her place. Might.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Monster tits and epic ass, suffer brutally deep throating an rough anal sex

sandra70

21sextreme - Be afraid, Salome

Cast: Mandy Bright, Salome
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, brunette

Salome didn´t know Mandy´s sadistic ways when she went down to the dungeon. But Salome found out quickly! Blonde, pretty, and pretty mellow normally, Salome got hot and sensitive to Mandy´s carefully metered pain and punishment. Mandy knows the ropes and she is not afraid of bringing someone to their absolute limit!

Duration: 37:21

File size: 791.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Be afraid, Salome

Marina Angel Endures Domination Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most c..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marina Angel Endures Domination Threesome

sandra70

21sextreme - Baptism of Fire

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Szilvia Lauren, Mandy Bright
Genres: fetish

Szilvia is new, in need to cross the baptism of fire, so we sent the unsuspecting beauty to the dominating Mistress, Mandy Bright for some... well, let´s say, training. Of course the shy beauty kept smiling until she faced with the merciless dominatrix. What has happened after that? Well, you know the drill. No? Then check it out, it was exciting for sure.

Duration: 37:24

File size: 792.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Baptism of Fire

Training of H Part 8 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

That means it is time for some corrective measures. Her ass is going to look like raw meat by the time MWB finishes working it over. He has more than enough familiarity with that cane to leave his mark.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Training of H Part 8 Hazel Hypnotic

sandra70

Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Beat the Brat 2 Penny Barber

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Waxing, Domination

When Cyd straps her down to the table she thinks it's going to be another light bondage session she can just laugh at. When Cyd starts pumping up her tits she doesn't know what to think.

Format: m4v
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 858.3 MB

Download Beat the Brat 2 Penny Barber

sandra70

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Lexi Belle

Holy shit this slut Lexi Belle seriously has a fine fucking ass that you´re going to see in some really kinky action where you will be seeing her spreading her butt and getting abused in every way.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:07
Video: 640x480, XviD, 953kbps

File size: 571.9 MB

Download Lexi Belle

sandra70

Renata Part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Renata asks Lomp not to be an executioner in the film. Pervert goes for the task with pleasure. She likes Renata, He is happy to beat, sting, restrain and electrocute her. Renata starts to regret to have agreed but she holds out for the time being.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Renata Part 1

Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

Exotic Brooke struggles as Jay paws at her stunning body, grabbing her flesh, picking her up, bending her over and having his way with her. Her elbows are bound together, a fat white ballgag fills her mouth and tight ropes surround her pretty pussy. Onscreen, her perky nipples are crushed with clover clamps, her shapely legs are tied far apart and her big ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape. Kneeling on one leg, Brooke is bound between the wall and a post, her elbows welded together and a big red ballgag strapped into her mouth. Jay roughly tweaks her gorgeous nipples before clamping them with clothespins and re-gagging her with a heavy leather gag. Next, the dark-haired beauty is shoulder-carried into another room where she is toyed with at length.

Format: real
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

sandra70

Tinker Toy

He starts off nice and simple with an old favorite of his, the cane. He swings it at her ass and the noise that comes off it is absolutely lovely, but not quite as good as the noises coming out of Phoenix. Her shrieks get higher pitched and more entertaining when he takes out the cane and starts beating it hard against her bare back until it turns pink. She squirms a bit, but the belt bondage around her wrists and ankles keeps her firmly in place, like a doll in her packaging.

Duration: 37:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tinker Toy

Claire Dames Hogtied

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Best of all this bondage is not just for show. It is designed to maximize his ability to torment her. That is really the point of putting Claire in such restrictive rope work. It keeps her perfectly positioned for every torment.

Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

Download Claire Dames Hogtied

sandra70

Bondage xxx Party Part III

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

Download Bondage xxx Party Part III

Britney - resisting

Tall brunette dancer Britney is back! She thinks she can resist the pain, and just ignore it. That was her plan to get to the cash prize. And to be fair, she seems to be doing pretty well at low levels. But when we reach 25, Britney lets out a yelp and starts clenching her fists. We got her again!

Duration: 6:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14441kbps

File size: 706.4 MB

Download Britney - resisting

sandra70

Mason Former college track star bound on sybian made to cum

Cast: Mason
Genres: toned ,Handler ,Blonde ,Fingering ,Submission ,Straight ,Vibrator ,Sybian ,Humiliation ,BDSM

Mason is a local girl. Former All-American track star turned stripper bondage slut. She is exclusive to Kink.
We take our former college athlete with her rock hard body and turn it inside-out on itself. Mason is bound down to the most powerful vibrator in the world. This machine makes girls cum. It makes them cum even if they don't want to, it makes them cum if they are tired, it makes them cum over and over and over. There is no hope for you if you are trapped on a sybian. The simple fact is that you will cum and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Nothing!

Duration: 16:33

File size: 370.5 MB

Download Mason Former college track star bound on sybian made to cum

Brendasbound guest gallery

Brendasbound has a great website with pretty much a little bit of everything for everyone. The video she shot with her vanilla friend is terrfic as well.

Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps

File size: 427.2 MB

Download Brendasbound guest gallery

sandra70

Recapturing yultsi

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Loyal slave is slowly remembering her place under Dr Lomp's feet. To assure this reminder, she is now given to another sadistic mistress. She will be restrained to the torment cross, and under Dr Lomp's supervision, she will be whipped on her sensitive udders. Cruel mistress will use a multi-tail bullwhip for this session. While being tormented, slave Yultsi is sobbing silently, not just for the pain, but also for the disgraceful situation she has been pushed into after a long time.

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12291kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Recapturing yultsi

No Solicitations Please Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally. Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.

Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps

Download No Solicitations Please Part 2

sandra70

Buzonga-rama

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Claire Dames
Genres: Metal Bondage ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,drool ,rack ,shaved ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Cage ,Domination

Claire Dames has huge tits in case you hadn't noticed. They are so big that stuffing them into a cage with her tiny body actually takes extra thought and planning, however we put our minds to it and got those sweater puppies behind rusty iron bars where they could be clipped, clamped and whipped good and hard. While the vicious little black clamps remain applied, her vulnerable sensitive soles are caned, making her moan and scream and drool through her gag.
Her ordeal has just gotten started. Pulled out of the cage and bound with her torso pressed against sharp wooden spikes and her tongue tightly clamped, pulling her head up and wrenching her neck back. A steel spreader bar keeps her ankles locked apart and the whip keeps her on her toes - the slightest motion on her part will draw painful repercussions from the spikes and tongue clamp.
Nearly spent, she is bent backwards on a flexible rack, with her massive mammaries bound tight with leather straps and clamped again for good measure.

Duration: 47:06

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Buzonga-rama

Lotus Lain - Bondage, Water Torment & Squirting Orgasms

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lotus Lain, The Pope (JP)
Genres: BDSM, Submission, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Ebony

Lotus is getting a full dose of soaking wet water torment. She is bound in helpless positions and tormented to the point of breaking. Lotus is hesitant about the water, but is more than willing to see what she is capable of handling. Her face shows pure fear, but her pussy can't stop squirting, which confuses her. She can't understand why her body is betraying her mind. Her mind is screaming to make it stop, but her pussy begs for it to continue.

Duration: 53:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Lotus Lain - Bondage, Water Torment & Squirting Orgasms

sandra70

Heels Hang Pod Suck

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Heels Hang Pod Suck

Chanell Heart fucked hard and put away wet

Can she take what we dish out?
We keep our pet locked in a cage, taking it out when we feel like playing. And right now we feel like playing. Chanell is hauled out and bent over our handy fuck table, which is the perfect height to leave both ends deliciously, completely exposed. Face down, ass up, her elbows are bound behind her back. That and a neck rope is all it takes to keep her in her place. Then our pet is dropped to her knees to earn her keep. Which she does with vigor. Chanell sinks home to the base.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chanell Heart fucked hard and put away wet

sandra70

House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

It's that time again and Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. She has still not paid Bob his money and he is tired of her whining and complaining. It is time for some strict punishment.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain Degrey, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

Download Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

sandra70

Alice Maze - Tunnel Plug

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alice Maze
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Lactation, Fetish, BDSM

Alice Maze is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. She is punished hard with many other tortments!

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14645kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alice Maze - Tunnel Plug

Rush of Pain

Cast: Goldie Glock ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage ,shaved ,bottom ,Submission ,Fingering ,Pain ,Latinx ,Blonde

Goldie's petite body gets chained to the floor in a sitting position.Every limb and her neck is chained to make her as helpless as possible. The torment comes quickly and the room is filled with her screams. She acted like this was all new to her, but this slut settled in to the pain as easily as I slid my fingers in her soaking wet pussy. We continue through the day, experimenting with different kinds of punishment and suffering. Each ends with the reward of a monster orgasms, but I think she would be OK without them.

Duration: 52:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps

Download Rush of Pain

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors