BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Wasteland - Tickle Me Blue

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leila
Genres: Discipline, Jada Sinn, Leila, Spanking
Video language: English

Leila once again finds herself in a precarious situation and completely at Mistress Jadas mercy. Her body is poked and prodded relentlessly leaving no part of her spared. Her humiliation is unbearable as she realizes just how wet Mistress was making her. She was mortified when she had one of the most incredible orgasms of her life and at that point her humiliation was complete.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1906kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 175.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Tickle Me Blue

Anna Tyler

Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum-drunk wreck she was always supposed to be, and that's just what he's going to do.
After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that's not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it's back to the torment.
Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a rope around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna's wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in ecstasy, cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She's been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.

Duration: 36:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Anna Tyler

sandra70

Little Angel - Intimately Kinky (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Little Angel
Genres: BDSM

Little Angel feels kinky today and she found you as a partner to play submission games with. She found the naughtiest attire and even a pair of handcuffs to try and her pretty mind is full of the sexiest of thoughts. Be her partner and get intimately kinky with the gorgeous Little Angel. You won't regret it!

Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7112kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Little Angel - Intimately Kinky (2024)

The Training of Holly Stevens Day Four

Cast: Hollie Stevens ,Maestro ,Curt Wooster
Genres: Discipline ,Straight ,Role Play ,Gimp ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,Oral Sex

Slave slut trainee Holly Stevens is put through her paces sucking cock, fucking and serving sadistic masters in the basement of the Armory.

Duration: 50:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Training of Holly Stevens Day Four

sandra70

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

Download Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

Wasteland - Gummi Girls

Cast: Irony
Genres: breast play, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play

When Mistress Irony tells Cheri to lube her dress, so she looks beautiful and shiny for that nights events, she is meet with a less then enthusiastic response. Needless to say Mistress is not very pleased with Cheris lackadaisical attempts, smirks and overall disobedience. What is a Mistress to do? Punishment is always the answer. Punishment and rewards. Its worked wonders for eons.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2749kbps

File size: 269.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Gummi Girls

sandra70

Kylie Ireland, the name that says it all. Huge toys, Huge Orgasms

Cast: Kylie Ireland
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Handler ,Circumcised ,Pierced Nipples ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering

If you know Kylie Ireland, you will know this shoot is fucking hot. If you don't know her yet, you are in for a real treat. This is Kylie's first on screen bondage experience and she takes it like a true professional. Cursing, spitting, screaming and all.
Watch as she is tied and beat in ways to make anyone cringe, then on top of the bondage, watch as we shove the largest toys we have into her dripping holes as she screams out her orgasms over & over again.

Duration: 1:11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kylie Ireland, the name that says it all. Huge toys, Huge Orgasms

21sextreme - A bowl of pleasure and pain

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Valerie Follass
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one

Antonio and Valerie are meeting in the dungeon and this time, its all happening over the toilet. Watch as Antonio ties up Valerie and then really takes on her nipples. And that´s only the beginning, watch as the pleasures continue over the toilet for ultimate pleasure. Pain and pleasure combine as Antonio gets all of the nerve fields burning with desire!

Duration: 45:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 980kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - A bowl of pleasure and pain

sandra70

Used Pain Baby slave abigail annalee

Master James has caught himself a live one this time and the fear in her eyes is intoxicating. Something tells me she knew exactly what she was doing all on her lonesome, lookin so cute and poking her nose around in places she wasn't supposed to be.
slave abigail annalee collared, locked, and cuffed to the hangman's donkey, quivering in Master James' dungeon is a captivating scene to behold, and she's only in place for a short moment before the real fear sets in and she's crying. This slave is a reactive one, shuddering at every flog and provocation, pleading for mercy with her eyes, but Master James knows how to control her behavior and amplify the intensity of her senses so He affixes her with a red-sponge gag with clear tape attached to a long rubber hose, makes a blindfold out of her cut panties, then places nose pincers and a plastic bag over her head. Now she's in proper sub-space, nowhere to go but to focus on the whips of the single-tail and the vibrator at full-speed. Nothing to do but anticipate the next moment, fail, and be surprised as pain pushes her into the reality of every excruciating moment. When mouse-traps are put on her nipples she thinks she's felt pain, that is until Master James uses the single-tail to whip them off. But the fun doesn't end there. The bag, blindfold, and gag come off and she's quickly brought to body-shaking tears again before being unbound from the hangman's donkey and caged in a small steel box for the night, with her head and hands trapped in the bars. The lights go off.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Used Pain Baby slave abigail annalee

Wasteland - The Petulant Slave

Cast: Starla
Genres: Goddess Starla, humiliation, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking

Goddess Starla is fed up with Jada Sinn and all her nasty, foul mouthed antics. Starla wonders if maybe Jada is acting out because she wants more attention from her Goddess. A problem easily solved. Lots of Hardcore action with a happy ending for everyone!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 155.0 MB

Download Wasteland - The Petulant Slave

sandra70

Tongue Twister

Mina is wearing a one piece pole dancing outfit with heels. She had her elbows tied tightly together, she is hogtied and a rope wrapped around her mouth trapping her tongue. A delicious tie on a delicious woman. This update is rather sexy!

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6348kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tongue Twister

Kelsey Kane - Breeding Journal (2024)

Cast: Kelsey Kane
Genres: BDSM

Kelsey can hardly manage her sexual appetite. She has been writing a diary for a while now where she conceals all of her nasty fantasies. Her latest obsession is her boyfriend Donnie's semen. Kelsey wants him to cream all over her pussy until her belly is swollen. She needs to feel Donnie's cock deep inside of her while shooting his creamy load. She wants him to use her as a fuck hole, owning her cunt and fucking it up 'til she's pregnant with his seed. All of these breeding wet dreams live in Kelsey's imagination, unable to tell Donnie how she truly feels about him not pulling out. However, everything is about to change as the guy finds Kelsey's diary and reads through it. Donnie just can't believe how desperate for cum his girlfriend is, giving graphic descriptions about how she yearns for being impregnated. Feeling the luckiest man in the world, he decides to turn Kelsey's fantasies into reality by using her body as a fuck-toy and filling her hole with meat and man milk. Tied up and without any control of her movements, Kelsey is about to be bred into submission until her pussy cannot take more jizz.

Duration: 48:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5008kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kelsey Kane - Breeding Journal (2024)

sandra70

Abi - strong girl shocked

Well trained new girl Abi takes the shock collar challenge. Wow, she is strong! We had to use heavy cuffs and chains to lock her to the wall. Will she be able to make it through the challenge?

Duration: 6:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19324kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 867.1 MB

Download Abi - strong girl shocked

Wasteland - Rude Awakening

Genres: breast play, caning, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, strap-on sex

Well, I guess everyone wants / needs a quickly every once in a while, including Goddess Starla. Waking Ava up from a deep sleep, Starla simply takes her for her own pleasure. No excuses just a down and dirty fuck, for Goddess sole pleasure. Amazing orgasm scene. Then, in Act 2 we have Ava still trying to please and satisfy her beloved Goddess. But I dont want to spoil anything for you, so you will just have to watch it.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 275.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Rude Awakening

sandra70

Wasteland - Noras Compromising Positions

Genres: ass play, Bondage, breast play, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension

He tied her with expert precision, securing her tightly to the chair. He slide the large plastic cock into her tiny body, a gasp of ecstasy escapes from between her lips. Faster, faster he pumps, manipulating her clit at the same time. The audience members lick there lips, captivated by her sounds of pleasure. They wonder how far he can take her.

Duration: 9:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 269.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Noras Compromising Positions

Taylor's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 3

sandra70

Wasteland - Pure Pleasure

Cast: Kasha
Genres: Discipline, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play

Its all about Kasha. Today she was going to just let her submissive pleasure her again and again. How she loved possessing this power. The power to demand pleasure, any place and any time.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps

File size: 199.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Pure Pleasure

21sextreme - In a dark, cold cellar

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Tiffany Doll
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, teen, brunette, one on one

Lot of nasty things can happen in the cold, dark, moist depth of a cellar. Tiffany learns it from first hand when she wanders to places where she shouldn´t, right into the hands of Antonio Rossi. The man ties the beautiful French girl up and enjoys the silky, tight body on her very own way, doing whatever he wants with it.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - In a dark, cold cellar

sandra70

The Pear - Claire Adams

PD will make this caged bird sing. claire is stuck in lockdown and her iron bonds are tormenting enough on their own. Having her cunt plugged surely does not make it any better. When PD lets her out of the cage, though, it is so she can serenade him with her screams. she sings when she is whipped, clamped and vibrated and her sexy song is beautiful.
Hooded, she is led out from her cage and bound into a new and more challenging position. she will be a good display piece for PD in the future. she follows commands, sings for him and stays for him; an excellent bondage slut.

Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps

File size: 356.0 MB

Download The Pear - Claire Adams

Validation - Cici Rhodes

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.
She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.

Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download Validation - Cici Rhodes

sandra70

Wasteland - A Little of This and a Little of That

Cast: Amylee
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex

Amylee loves playing games, all kinds of games. Her mind is as warped as they come. Today though, she decides on something simple. To be tied up and taken advantage of by her boyfriend. She loves giving herself over to him, to not think about anything, but to just enjoy the multitude of sensations and a lot of orgasms.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 270.7 MB

Download Wasteland - A Little of This and a Little of That

Wasteland - Electrifying Love

Cast: Richie
Genres: caning, Discipline, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, restraints

How many volts do you need to use to let her know you care? Thats the question Richie is asking today as the lovely Vyxen begs for more and more. In order for Vyxen to receive the release shes looking for, she must first pleasure her Master, but there is a catch.

Duration: 9:21

File size: 195.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Electrifying Love

sandra70

Validation

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.
She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.

Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download Validation

21sextreme - Office of Submission Part 3

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Sybelle Watson, Rita Cross, Rye
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, babes, big butt, black hair, redhead, brunette

It starts as normal office day for Rita, Rye and Sybelle, but when the three robbers burst into the office, everything goes to hell for the three women. The robbers want money, but if they won´t get any, they make sure that whatever they can if that is the pride of the three women, then so be it. A fantastic scene with some bonus interviews, a must see for every maledom lover.

Duration: 27:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 580.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - Office of Submission Part 3

sandra70

21sextreme - Detention For Madison

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mandy Bright, Madison Lovely
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette

Check out Mandy Bright as a very bad naughty teacher and how disciplines poor little Madison Lovely who unfortunately got into detention with her. Mandy bonds her to the teacher´s desk and starts playing her nasty games with the young girl. She is being seduced by the evil teacher who makes Madison lick her shoes and inserts a big red dildo down on her throat before going down to Madison´s pussy and making her cum!

Duration: 28:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 605.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Detention For Madison

21sextreme - Bailee's Initiation

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Bailee
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, brunette, one on one

This young girl has never done hardcore BDSM before, so this is her absolute first time. Watch as evil Master Jean´s sick perverted client devours her innocent body and binds her until she´s ready to cry. She gets a very rough fucking in her pussy, then her asshole is opened up. She gets fucked in her ass and is then made to lick the goo off the cock. A fantastic scene, do not miss it!

Duration: 47:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 966kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 344.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Bailee's Initiation

sandra70

Wasteland - Sexual Dreams

Cast: Irony
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Foot Worship, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony

So what is the punishment for have sexual dreams and fantasies about someone else, other then your Mistress? Ava is about to find out, when Mistress Irony finds her whispering someone elses name.

Duration: 10:13

File size: 213.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Sexual Dreams

21sextreme - Medical Care, part 1

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Mandy Bright, Ella Brawen
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, babes, big tits, short hair, redhead, brunette

Mistress Mandy Bright is a health care professional who is checking the medical papers of working girls in her district. One of the dames, Ella Brawen fails to present the proper paperwork, so Mistress Mandy has to take her away for a thorough inspection - and of course the proper punishment.

Duration: 38:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 577.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - Medical Care, part 1

sandra70

Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

The way she handles Mercy West, you'd think that she knows her, too. Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Wasteland - Anal Invader

Cast: Giselle
Genres: Anal, Discipline, Flogging, Giselle Humes, Mistress Irony

Mistress Irony, even after a good flogging, feels like Giselle still has not learned her lesson. Even though Irony loves to hear Giselle squeal, the truth of the matter is, she is still walking away as petulant as ever. So what experience could Irony give that would leave a lasting impression on Giselle. How about some anal play, ok…lots of anal play and orgasm denial with just the right amount of humiliation play thrown in.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2074kbps

File size: 186.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Anal Invader

sandra70

21sextreme - Alone in the Dark

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mandy Bright, Chloe Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

It seems nobody told Chloe Bright to avoid the dark places when she is alone. Especially if that place is Mandy Bright´s favorite basement. Now she will learn her lesson. The Mistress doesn´t waste time to tie the blonde bimbo up and dish out the punishment of her young life, fucking, beating, and breaking her until she shows total submission.

Duration: 28:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps

File size: 608.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Alone in the Dark

Wasteland - Punishment Incorporated: Heather

Cast: Heather
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, Flogging, restraints, Sex

Heather has been sent to Punishment Incorporated for conduct unbecoming a wife! Refusal to take her husbands cock in her mouth and a downright dirty attitude has landed yet another women in hot water. Tony takes this filly and breaks her will with a barrage of flogging, cropping and caning. Having warmed her up, Tony whips out his raging hard cock and presents it to her. She whimpers with delight.

Duration: 26:01
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 247.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Punishment Incorporated: Heather

sandra70

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Jewelz Blu is brand new to, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she's decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn't waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain.

Duration: 54:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu

sandra70

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

Wasteland - Lilith runs the gamut on Leila

Cast: Lilith
Genres: Flogging, Leila, Lesbian Bondage, restraints

Owning your own little sub has its benefits. You have access to them 24/7, your dungeon is always filled with high pitch screaming and if you break it, you already own it (joke). Lilith has a second go of it with Leila and things get a little nasty. Breaking in her newly purchased play toy is going to take some serious time and effort. Its obvious that Leilas pussy is in need of some hardcore attention so Lilith, being the no frills Dom that she is, rolls her sleeves up and gets right to it. Lots of action and orgasms in this one!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps

File size: 170.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Lilith runs the gamut on Leila

sandra70

Wasteland - The Mistresses Manor

Cast: Leila
Genres: Discipline, Foot Worship, Jada Sinn, Leila, Lesbian Bondage

When living in the house, you must obey Mistresses Rules. This is far easier said then done. You see The Mistress is a perfectionist and you must do everything perfect, the first time. Today Mistress feels that she needs some attention, worship actually, to be more precise. She has demanded of slave Leila that she show her how much she appreciates her. Leilas reward for doing it correctly? She will have the great honour of making her Mistress cum. If she does it wrong? You ll have to watch and see.

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2358kbps

File size: 208.8 MB

Download Wasteland - The Mistresses Manor

Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie

Sydney thought e utra-tight ropes couldn't get any worse, the gag, nose-hook and panty-hood proved her wrong.

Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 129.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie

sandra70

Jump rope training Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus

See our petgirls Yvette Costeau in a jump rope training. Of course with heavy ropes on her nipples and again with many strokes at her buttons and hands.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 238.1 MB

Download Jump rope training Yvette Costeau

Wasteland - The Lower Floor

Cast: Bella
Genres: Bondage, Comedy, Discipline, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking

Welcome into the bowels of the Lower Floor. Please remove your shoes, jewelry and all hopes of any understanding of whats about to happen to your sanity. Our devious little Bella has spiraled completely out of control and has now transformed into a bitchy, demanding prima donna whose cruel intentions know no bounds. Fast forward and meet our two new submissives, Ava and Shiva. They are now about to be subjected to humiliation beyond what any self-respecting wrench should and have to endure. A fast paced, and whole heartily laughable romp into the obscene scene!

Duration: 18:35
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps

File size: 177.2 MB

Download Wasteland - The Lower Floor

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors