BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Ropexpert Xxx video

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

Download Ropexpert Xxx video

Pain Slut is Captured in Brutal Devices

Cast: Chanell Heart ,The Pope
Genres: Pain Slut ,toned ,Humiliation ,Black ,Fingering ,Straight ,Handler ,The Pope ,bottom ,Domination
Video language: English

Chanell starts in an inverted ankle suspension. Her body is attacked with a flogger to soften up her flesh and make it more sensitive to the pain that is coming. Her nipples are stretched and she is thrown around like the piece of meat that she is.
Next she is in a predicament that makes her choose between breathing or suffering from fatigued muscles. Her sensitive soles are beaten and abused until she can take no more. Her legs and tits fall under the same torment, then she is made to cum.
In the final scene we push her body to it's furthest limit with another predicament that almost breaks our fragile little slut. She is pushed tormented and used up then fucked into one final orgasm that leaves her exhausted.

Duration: 38:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pain Slut is Captured in Brutal Devices

sandra70

Nora Sparkle gets shocked

Newcomer Nora Sparkle is a blue-eyed blonde who is very much into bdsm! She loves new experiences and challenges! Let's see how she does on her first ever shock collar challenge!!

Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14635kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 790.4 MB

Download Nora Sparkle gets shocked

Hot 19yr Blond with huge natural "F" breasts This is her first ever hardcore

Cast: Haley Cummings
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Weights ,Blonde ,Nipple Clamps ,Ball Gag ,Straight ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Domination ,Submission

Everyone starts somewhere, and Haley is starting with Hogtied. This amazing 19yr old has the biggest natural boobs we have ever worked with - freaken "F" sized!
So this is the meet and greet; we truly expect this girl to blow out of the first scene and want to go home. 19yr olds this hot with bodies like that just don't do this stuff. So we start simple.
Standing spread, she's okay. Now let's bind the tits, and make it tight. Wow, she's still good, and she looks great. Now for nipple clamps and weights. holy shit, she's not tapping out. Okay, let's pull her up to her tippy toes. This is now brutal on the wrists - she has to quit now. Wait, what? She wants more? Okay, lets make the slut cum while standing on her tip toes. Hey, she is the real deal. Who knew?
After this scene, Haley went on to do two more amazing scenes, which you saw first, and was Saturday's live feed model. We will have this amazing girl back soon, I promise. But it's always nice to see the very first time.

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 391.2 MB

Download Hot 19yr Blond with huge natural "F" breasts This is her first ever hardcore

sandra70

The Speakeasy Set

Cast: Assorted Cast
Genres: master ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Older/Younger ,Gay ,glasses ,Public ,Blowjob ,slim ,Mask

The latest set, named the Speakeasy or Impala Lounge, is a meticulously crafted full-working bar in the Armory's basement, requested by Princess Donna and designed to the specifications of Public Disgrace, serving as an exciting and fabulous play space with seating replicated from carefully selected photo references.

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9690kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 315.5 MB

Download The Speakeasy Set

Pin up cutie self gags & bondage time

Pin up cutie Cherry Busom gags herself with a white ballgag and then a bandana with an entire roll of vetwrap and some microfoam and then she removes it and puts on some leg irons and then satin panties rolled up in a satin scarf. She puts a stocking cap on and then wraps her mouth with thin clear stretchy tape and then she contorts herself into all kinds of positions on the desk with some handcuffs on now too.

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5160kbps

File size: 597.5 MB

Download Pin up cutie self gags & bondage time

sandra70

Bitch Fight

Cast: Tricia Oaks ,Skylar Price ,Mark Davis
Genres: Flogging ,Submission ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,bottom ,Tattoo ,muscular ,Big Tits ,Dildo ,Rough Sex ,Hitachi ,BDSM

Tricia and Skylar get into a bitch fight at the wrong bar. Mark the bartender takes matters into his own hands by tying them up and making them submissive fuck sluts. Punishment, ass to ass double dildo, cock sucking and ass fucking while bound leaves these horny bitches begging for more.

Duration: 1:05:21

Download Bitch Fight

Prisoner's Bitch

Cast: Isis Love ,London Keyes

London Keyes is locked up for theft. It doesn't take long for Isis Love to make her into the new hot lesbian fuck toy in prison. Lots of hands on lesbian punishment is in store for London since she's the new girl in the slammer. Spanking, flogging, finger fucking, strap-on dildo, pussy eating, humiliation and dildo gag are included in this role play shoot played really well by both girls.

Duration: 55:37

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Prisoner's Bitch

sandra70

Training Gabbi

Cast: Owen Gray ,Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: Tattoo ,Blowjob ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Female Slave ,Gimp ,Role Play ,shaped ,Slave

When Gabriella Paltrova applies for Slave Training, she discovers a world of Pavlovian conditioning, positive and negative reinforcement, and sensual sexual servitude. This first day of Gabbi's training lays the ground work for what is to come in days 2-4. It includes an assessment of her background, and current skills in cock sucking, hard vaginal and anal sex.

Duration: 42:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Training Gabbi

Electro Squirt Fest!

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: white ,switch ,BDSM ,slim ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Electric Dildo ,Electrical Play ,Electro Clamp

Daisy Ducati and Dylan Ryan drench each other in an orgasmic electrosex scene filled with predicament bondage, a wired ass hook, finger banging, pussy licking, face sitting, the violet wand, a vibrating electro cock, and a hard electro strap-on!

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

Download Electro Squirt Fest!

sandra70

Mystic Molly

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly

Olga Cabaeva - orgasm battle

It's us (armed with a shock collar) versus Olga Cabaeva (armed with a magic wand)!! Who will win? Can Olga reach an orgasm or will the shocks distract her every time just before she reaches her climax? Watch this epic battle, it's so much fun!

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14708kbps

File size: 923.3 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - orgasm battle

sandra70

Keira Croft: Bondage Slut Machine Fucked

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: Gag ,Suspension ,Bondage ,Machine Dildo ,Ball Gag ,Straight

Keira Croft begins with a sexy strip tease that quickly turns into a slutty display of orgasmic bliss. Once she has properly fucked herself, it's time to tie her up and let the machines do the some of the work. Keira begins sitting on a box and leaning against a wooden column. The machine is slid into her wet pussy and she is handed a vibe to hold tightly against herself. A red ball gag muffles her moans as the machine does it's job and fucks the hell out of her pussy. Next Keira is in a very exposing suspension, with her legs spread as wide as they can go. The machine starts to pick up momentum and the orgasms start to pour out of her pussy. This goes on for as long as she can handle the stimulation, and once she is exhausted we move on to the next big thing. In the final scene she is on her back and held in place with steel shackles. The machine begins to fuck her sensitive pussy, and her eyes roll back into her head from all of the orgasms. She has clearly been fucked properly, but we allow the last machine to slowly penetrate her as she slowly cums one last time.

Duration: 46:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Keira Croft: Bondage Slut Machine Fucked

Sweetie Plum - magic wand vs shock collar

It's the cute Sweetie Plum who gets to battle against the shock collar today! Will I successfully stop her from reaching an orgasm? Join and watch all videos now for 1 low price!

Duration: 7:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps

File size: 783.0 MB

Download Sweetie Plum - magic wand vs shock collar

sandra70

Toned Savannah Fox

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Sexy Savannah Fox is a toned all natural squirt machine with top notch deepthroating skills. She drools, she cums, she deepthroats and she looks damn good doing it. Today we overload this cumslut with a sybain, stocks and two hard dicks until she can no longer recall her own name.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 760.5 MB

Download Toned Savannah Fox

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivolous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 659.5 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

sandra70

Part 1: Orgasmic Defeat

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Leather ,slim ,natural boobs ,Chains ,Metal Bondage ,Black ,Corporal Punishment ,Fetish ,Domination ,Bondage

This fetish model is pushed to her limits. She can look the part, but can she play the part? This is part 1 of a 2 part shoot with the lovely Skin Diamond.
I start her off just the right way, mounted on a wooden wedge. Arms and legs bound in leather sleeves. Arms pulled up, legs pulled back, all her weight right on her clit. Any movement only grinds harder and deeper into her pussy. She is relentlessly whipped from ass to tits to pussy. After her pussy is sore from riding the wedge and taking harsh whippings, the precision of the eroscillator does its damage.
Next, Skin is fastened into a frog tie spread. Exposed and vulnerable, the only reason to be here. She mentions to me off camera about how she's never done a zipper. So she is then covered completely with zippers. All or nothing, I say. The agony of the clips are kicking in as the 60th clip or so is clipped on. I lock a dick and vibe into her and take her on a ride she will never forget.

Duration: 48:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Part 1: Orgasmic Defeat

Valentines Day

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

Download Valentines Day

sandra70

The Sahrye - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.

Duration: 35:01

Download The Sahrye - Part 2

Anal Tourist Trap

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Silvia Saige
Genres: muscular ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Stud ,brunet ,toned ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Straight ,Domination

When Silvia Saige is caught South of the Border holding a wad of cash and a bag of contraband, Federale Roman Nomar punishes the tourist with bondage, hard anal sex, humiliation and imprisonment.

Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

Download Anal Tourist Trap

sandra70

Wheel of pain pt.1

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ElitePain
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Our latest game show features our Wheel of Pain. The player must first spin for a body part & position and second she must spin for an instrument of the 12 different types. In the first round she receives 10 strokes and the number of strokes increases with 5 in each round. The more strokes she takes the more money she earns. She can quit after every completed round but if she fails to complete a round she doesn't get a cent. This is a painful but exciting game show series!!!

Duration: 56:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Wheel of pain pt.1

Kelly Divine VS Stanley

Cast: Kelly Divine ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: unshaved ,Electrical Play ,Feet ,Electro Clamp ,BDSM ,Electro Plug ,Straight ,Slave ,Facesitting ,Leather

Episode 3: Kelly Devine's tremendous ass demands attention, and I give her the attention it deserves in the way of our biggest, baddest electrode made for close encounters of the anal kind: Stanley. There is nothing in the world like him.
When she's restrained in the doggy position, there's some good old fashioned whipping with leather a flogger (her favorite) while I cattle prod her ass and feet (her least favorite). I make her endure a good cattle prodding in order to get what she wants, a flogging.
Rewards must be earned, after all.
Now comes the main event: Kelly vs. Stanley. She takes him in her willing and quivering ass with shocking ease and Kelly wins, hands down. Though she hates the cattle prod, she cums and cums again with its encouragement.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 782.4 MB

Download Kelly Divine VS Stanley

sandra70

Sydney Hale, Self Bound

Sydney Stretches her neck out wiht a super-strict leather posture collar! Self-administered Zip-Ties on her wrists prevent her from reaching the buckles! Barefoot struggles ensue!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 508.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound

Triple Trouble

This was Ceci's first day. She came as a production assistant, and something sort of went wrong with the job description. Before she even knew what had happened, she was pressed into service first as a maid, then as a Pony Cart rider and, as if that wasn't bad enough, she ended up on the rotary exerciser with Anastasia and Petra, two of our other drop stunners.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2204kbps

File size: 197.7 MB

Download Triple Trouble

sandra70

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Bliss!

Sexy Sydney, in stockings, garters, bra and panties enjoys an evening of self applied harness ballgag and rope!

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5033kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound Bliss!

The Magic

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

Download The Magic

sandra70

Big breasted Darling

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Part two of Darling's live BaRS show continues at a relentless pace. Today this big titted blonde cumslut is going to do her very best impression of a fire hydrant. We will not rest until this hardbodied has every single drop of cum fucked out of her well trained holes. Let's make this happen.Restrained in a crucifix style pose that perfectly displays those giant boobs and leaves her blowjob lips draped over the edge, she is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich. We start by removing her black ballgag and replace it with hard cock. She opens her mouth wide like the cockslut that she is.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Big breasted Darling

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I add some heavy spring clamps to her already tender nipples and leave her to struggle once again. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and tell her I'll free her if she begs as I like begging and gag talk. I cut the zipties off her and then I remove her gag. At the very end I added some behind the scenes footage of Vesper being tied outside and of her being gagged with the harness gag.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

Download Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

sandra70

The Cane Bet Pt.1

Cast: Sky Terrapin, Lexi Holland, Dani Synclair
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Caning, Fetis

Sky uses her hand first, then gives them 20 with the brat paddle that they count out loud. Dani and Lexi are really regretting their plan and promise to always be good from now on.Sky Terrapin had caned both Dani Synclare and Lexi Holland for making a bet. Now she will not give them back the money they won from that bet.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Cane Bet Pt.1

Jade Indica and Sabrina Fox Live, Part 1

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Sabrina Fox
Genres: Fingering ,Big Tits ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Gag ,Handler ,Domination ,shaved ,Submission

Jade Indica and Sabrina Fox suffer through a BDSM gauntlet that goes on and on for several hours straight.
The little mercy they get is spent locked up tight in unyielding iron restraints that contort their bodies, holding them rigidly helpless, vulnerable, completely exposed and humiliated in front of a live audience, actively chiming in with ever more increasingly sadistic requests.
Pig tail shaped ass plugs, face distorting nose hooks, gags, girl on girl cunt licking all with the women under the total control iron and steel provide.

Duration: 1:03:32

Download Jade Indica and Sabrina Fox Live, Part 1

sandra70

They Get Revenge - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 21:20

File size: 957.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

Medical mayhem! Flexible pain slut plays doctor new bdsm porn videos

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Ariel X
Genres: BDSM, Public, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slapping, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Submission, switch, Vaginal Penetration, Voyeur, white, Zapper

Will has been in a coma, imagine his surprise to wake up surrounded by friends who have brought him a very special gift. Daisy Ducati looks extra whorish and tempting restrained in a wheel chair with her legs spread wide. They examine the inside of her pussy with a speculum, torment her clit with suction devices, stuff her cunt with toys, fists and cocks- and of course give her an extreme ass a pounding. The crowd goes wild as this filthy scene gets rough.

Duration: 54:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Medical mayhem! Flexible pain slut plays doctor new bdsm porn videos

sandra70

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.

Duration: 40:05

File size: 1.8 GB

Download You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

Chanel Preston Electro Initiates Kira Noir!

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Kira Noir
Genres: Black ,copper wire ,Electro Clamp ,Dominatrix ,Cop ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating

Chanel Preston initiates new Electroslut Kira Noir with bondage, the violet wand, finger banging, face sitting, electrified dildos, wired pussy plug, copper wire e-stem, face sitting, and tons of lesbian orgasms!!

Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Chanel Preston Electro Initiates Kira Noir!

sandra70

Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

Again? Yes, she likes the prize, but not the shocks! So Yasmine puts herself through the shock collar challenge once again. Hands locked behind her back, she can only wait for the next shock while the levels increase.

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14018kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

Download Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!

Cast: AJ Applegate ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Big Ass ,Domination ,Dildo

AJ doesn't do many bondage shoots any more, so when we found out that she wanted to come back to Hogtied, we jumped at the chance to shoot her. She is quickly tied up in a standing/squatting stress position. Her clothes are ripped away and the torment begins.
Next she is face down with her legs spread wide on our Y table. After the magnificent ass is spanked it is filled with a massive dildo. Her pussy is next so that we can double penetrate her. We finish her off with an pussy hook tied to her hair.
She is suspended in a side suspension with one leg up to give access to her honey hole.The Pope takes turns fucking her throat and pussy until she is exhausted from orgasms.
The day is finished with a hogtie that slowly becomes more and more grueling as the scene goes on. Once she can't take any more her pussy is fucked into explosive orgasms.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!

sandra70

The Slip

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download The Slip

Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

They answer questions and we get to test the limits of their endurance for intense bondage positions. Abigail is in a modified hogtie, tightly roped into a cold, iron frame, while we give her the initial interrogation.

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1

sandra70

Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

I enjoy a hunt every once in a while. I made it easy for Wenona to escape, knowing that she would never escape the compound, which is enclosed with barbed wire. Even if she did there is nothing beyond the fence for miles. wenona struggles to walk in heels looking for a break in the fence. She can't remove them as the terrain would cut into her soles for sure. At one point she says to herself, "Who knows what will happen if he catches me"... We get a sneak peek into the future, as we know she'll be caught. Wenona finally realizes that she can't go over the fence with her arms tightly bound behind her back, so she attempts to go under. The lowest strand of wire is to low for her to fit under. I quietly sneak up behind her and quickly hood her. she gasps for air. I remove it and she knows there is nothing she can do but comply. He threatens to hood her again if she does not. He drives takes into the ground and hogties her on the ground utilizing them and a fence post. He leaves her to sweat and to endure her bondage and the critters. She finally hears him pull up with his truck. He watches her struggle for a bit before untying her. He leaves her arms bound as he guides her to the front of the truck. He manhandles her, slapping her tits and ass, before tying her spreadeagle on the hood. he drives to the other side of the compound where her punishment for trying to escape will take place.

Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

Download Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

Vivian Wood - bewildered debut

Vivian Wood is a very new model! Never been cuffed, never been gagged, and certainly never been shocked! Let's see how she does!

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14485kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Vivian Wood - bewildered debut

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors