BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

The Slip

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download The Slip

Tie

Johnny found this adorable 90's style dress at Target and bought it for me. But, I know exactly what is going to happen next when I put on the dress he got me with my trusty black leather boots. Things don't stray too far from my plan. Johnny puts me in a strapado with rope in the loft. And, then puts the leather harness gag over my head. It's not bad, I would have preferred a ball gag, but beggers can't be choosers!

Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Tie

sandra70

They Get Revenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 3

Bangin' Brunette Broad

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Fingering ,mixed ,Cattle Prod ,Nipple Clamps ,Submission ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Shackle ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Beretta James steps into a world of pain and pleasure.
She is restrained and spread. Stripped of her clothing and hoisted onto the balls of her feet by the ass hook firmly planted and tied off. She drools through her ball gag and it runs past the magnetic weights on her nipple clamps. The possibility of an orgasm allows her to endure the position.
The willing and perfect body is zip tied to a metal frame. Spread out and extremely vulnerable, she learns the hard way how to respect the cattle prod. Her anticipation matches the ferocious jolt making her orgasms that much harder.
She is positioned in a squat with her legs and arms pulled taut. Her wrists shackled to her neck and her ankles shackled to her waist. A compromising situation. She is made to bounce up and down on a cock until she is whipped and vibed into orgasm.

Duration: 54:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bangin' Brunette Broad

sandra70

Jasmine Caro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmine Caro

Yellow Corset

How about a little yellow fever? I mean, I don't want you to get sick, but it might not hurt to get all hot and bothered by the sight of me in this yellow corset and a hogtie. Johnny was definitely not harmed when we were shooting this video. He ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a metal collar on me. Then, Johnny puts a little cloth packing in my mouth and wraps an insane amount of vet wrap around my head. Finally, he just watches me struggle all tied up in my yellow corset, black stockings, panties and gloves. I think this has not only been painless, he seems to be a bit cheered up!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

Download Yellow Corset

sandra70

Quarantine Fun

Just because we have been under fairly strict stay at home orders and required to maintain social distancing, does not mean that we cannot have fun. As a matter of fact, I am finding that the excuse to not go out and interact, has made things at home a lot more interesting. Like take tonight for instance....I put on a red cropped tank top with red satin panties -chosen by my fans - and climb up on the bed. Naturally, Johnny has put a metal collar around my neck and attached it with a chain to the end of the bed. It's not truly necessary considering I wasn't going anywhere anyway. But, Johnny wants to be sure. At the same time, I am given a shiny red ball gag and have my arms tied behind my back with red rope. Now, I know what you are thinking...what about the legs. I was just getting to that part. Once I am up on the bed, I hop over to the center and straddle my red magic wand cushion. Johnny allows me to stay over the cushion as long as I remain tied, gagged and having orgasms. Lucky for me.

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download Quarantine Fun

Bubbles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.a
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bubbles

sandra70

Nipple clamps

No increases today for Cindy Dollar. Starting her shocks at level 20 right away and nipple clamping her sensitive nipples is really harsh, but Cindy is so experienced, she needs a bigger challenge every time! Not easy, but she made it!

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps

File size: 678.8 MB

Download Nipple clamps

Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

Straight out of a Bond movie, tall blonde Katia is elegant, and very tough! She is nipple clamped with painful clover clamps but she doesn't want to show any pain. The same goes for the shocks, she tries to ignore them. We cuff her wrists behind her back and take her to level 25. Awesome self control by Katia!

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14527kbps

File size: 803.7 MB

Download Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

sandra70

Quandary

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: slim ,BDSM ,Dildo ,bit gag ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Metal Bondage

Bobbi Starr is the girl next door all right. Such a nice girl, with a hi and a friendly word for everyone. If she was your daughter, you'd never know what she was getting up to in her spare time. She'd come home from college during semester breaks and you'd be so proud when you saw her high marks. You'd tell everyone what a good girl you raised. Totally, blissfully clueless that she's cramming as many cocks as she possibly can in every hole she has and otherwise generally engaging in the most depraved and perverted sexual escapades known to mankind, because the straight up sex alone isn't even enough. Our good little girl's got to get into the hardcore S&M too, you know, for variety and such?
Well on this day, Bobbi wandered her way down into the basement of our armory, all smiles as usual. Her hair and nails all trim, neat and shiny, having been freshly plucked, powdered and preened in the clean and pleasant confines of the second floor makeup suite.
The hair and makeup lasted about five minutes, give or take.
I bolted her to the floor naked on her back, with her legs strapped open and up, cunt and asshole spread wide and went to work. I clamped her tits, I locked her mouth open with a ring gag and stuffed a dildo on a pole in her cunt and her mouth, back and forth for lube and so she could taste her own juices. I stepped on her for some more leverage on the pole.
How do you like your good girl now?

Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Quandary

Friends and

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Dia Zerva
Genres: Blonde ,Big Tits ,Lesbian ,Flogging ,other hair color ,Pierced Pussy ,LezDom ,Redhead ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo

Go behind the scenes on some of Kink's -focused shoots. Hogtied director, Lochai, orients models doing scenes combining D s and . Models are instructed not to expel until given permission. Can these models contain the contents of their asses while getting whipped and punished? Also, model Dia Zerva explains how she became curious about play after getting aroused while cleaning herself out for anal sex shoots.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9674kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 556.7 MB

Download Friends and

sandra70

The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Rokki ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Lina
Genres: Double Penetration ,foreskin ,big dick ,Athletic ,Blowbang ,slim ,Rough Sex ,natural boobs ,Blowjob ,Role Play

Little Lina is a photostudent on the quest for the perfect picture. As she gets lost behind the lens she finds herself in an industrial area, with no neighbors around to hear her screams. She is tied up and fucked by 5 construction workers in a factory, then double penetrated, made to take two dicks in the ass, covered in cum, and left alone in the factory. I wonder who will stumble across her bound, naked body next?!

Duration: 53:10

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass

Bobbi Starr returns to Public Disgrace

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Erik Everhard
Genres: Brunette ,Hitachi ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,unshaved ,Anal ,heavymetal ,Metal Bondage ,Tattoo ,Ball Gag ,Discipline ,Cage

Locked in a cage Bobbi is rolled into a busy bar where patrons laugh nervously at her bound body. She is slowly undressed, made to cum, clamped, fondled and fucked. Her naked body is paraded around the bar and her mouth, pussy, and ass are fondled by strangers!

Duration: 1:07:11

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bobbi Starr returns to Public Disgrace

sandra70

Cowtest part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowtest part 2

Vivian Wood - bewildered debut

Vivian Wood is a very new model! Never been cuffed, never been gagged, and certainly never been shocked! Let's see how she does!

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14485kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Vivian Wood - bewildered debut

sandra70

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.

Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

Scarlett Hope gets shocked

A new girl takes the shock collar challenge! It is Scarlett Hope, who is quite tough at the start, but once she is gagged and cuffed the higher levels are too much for her. She got really far though! Impressive first time!

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14347kbps

File size: 775.5 MB

Download Scarlett Hope gets shocked

sandra70

Yoga

I got these really cool yoga pants at Old Navy and decided that they would be great for a little bondage workout. I pair my coral yoga pants with a gray t-shirt and Johnny ties me barefoot on the floor in a hog tie with the silky gray rope. He, then, gives me a thick white cloth gag and proceeds to let me attempt to stretch my way out of this predicament. I don't get away, but I do happen to get in a little bit of exercise by struggling around so much! Win Win!

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps

File size: 595.7 MB

Download Yoga

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

sandra70

Extreme Fucking Orgasms: Rain DeGrey

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: switch ,Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Domination ,Submission ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation

What the fuck is with this woman????? One non stop screaming fucking orgasm after another till she is a puddle of cum. We have had extreme orgasms in scenes before but never like this. This is a shoot Not to be missed!

Duration: 47:40

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Extreme Fucking Orgasms: Rain DeGrey

They Get Revenge - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 21:20

File size: 957.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

sandra70

Elise is held down by her own Huge nipples

Cast: Isis Love ,Elise Graves
Genres: Curvy ,shaped ,BDSM ,mixed ,Bondage ,Pain ,Domination ,slim ,top ,Rope Bondage

Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the May live show that featured the incredible Elise Graves and sexy co-top Isis Love.
The nipple suction cups come off and Elise's Nipples are bigger then any we've ever seen before. Words can't describe how puffy and HUGE they are now. So there is only one thing left to do. Tie her nipples and make them into the device that keeps her body brutally held in place while sitting on a Sybian, the world's most powerful vibrator.
If you are familiar with Elise, you know her orgasms get more intense each time she has one. You also know that she can do nothing to prevent herself from coming. So eventually the orgasms actually become tormenting. Very painfully and erotically tormenting!

Duration: 19:27

File size: 713.7 MB

Download Elise is held down by her own Huge nipples

Frankie LaRue

Cast: Frankie LaRue
Genres: Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Electrical Play ,Tens Unit ,Facesitting ,Electric Dildo ,Slave ,mixed ,Pussy Eating

Frankie had never experienced electricity and had very strong reactions to it! When she climaxes she almost looks possessed; her eyes roll back in ecstasy and she shakes uncontrollably. She said she had never cum so hard and is the first to try my own version of the electric chair!!!

Duration: 32:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 376.7 MB

Download Frankie LaRue

sandra70

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivolous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.

Duration: 14:46

File size: 659.5 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show

Cast: Wenona ,Isis Love ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Metal Bondage ,shaved ,Curvy ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,top ,Dildo ,natural boobs ,Brunette

Live Show Mondays brings you part two of the March live show that featured Wenona, Jessie Cox, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tickled. You read that right, this update features a huge tickle torment scene. Both these girls are very ticklish, both hate being tickled, and neither could stop us from tickling them. We gave them hard choices, whip or tickle, cane or tickle. No matter how much they hated the tickling we made them say "tickle me" because of the choices we gave them. We would cane or flog them so hard they had no choice but to yell "tickle" even though they hated it more then anything in the world.
Wenona was bound down and spread on the ground with a fucking machine in her. Isis was finger fucking her ass and making her cum. A huge dildo was jammed up Jessie and a vibrator on her clit and she was made to cum over and over. But it was the extreme ticklie torment that had both girls wish the show was over and we still have 1 1 2 hrs. to go.

Duration: 44:35

File size: 998.1 MB

Download Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show

sandra70

Tanya goes to level 30

Beautiful (and tough) Tanya is back, and today she will attempt (again) to reach shock level 30. Ouch!

Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14729kbps

File size: 604.4 MB

Download Tanya goes to level 30

Yellow Dress

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download Yellow Dress

sandra70

Mark Davis, Jamie Huxley and Sandra Romain

Cast: Mark Davis ,Jamie Huxley ,Sandra Romain
Genres: Facefucking ,Outdoors ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,master ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,PIV

Jamie Huxely and Sandra Romain are taken to a remote abandoned barn house. Tied outside on a cool morning they are made to serves their master, Mark Davis. Jamie accepts her position and willfully submits while dominant natured Sandra is defiant at first but eventually gives in. Bound and fucked was a big turn on for both girls especially Sandra's anal sex.

Duration: 32:57

File size: 383.8 MB

Download Mark Davis, Jamie Huxley and Sandra Romain

Jasmine Caro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Jasmine Caro

sandra70

The Sahrye - Part 1

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go. That's basically it for Part 1... Just a lot of on camera binding of Sahrye's sexy legs.

Duration: 28:49

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 1

Adrianna Nicole

Cast: Adrianna Nicole

In prison, the inmates have no power. Behind bars the wardens have all control. The prisoners are at their mercy.and every now and again the guard likes to take advantage of their situation. Petal is helpless in her cell, she does not know if she will be scrubbed clean, made to cum or just left to struggle in tight bondage.she does not know that today she will receive all of this and more.

Duration: 33:27

File size: 389.4 MB

Download Adrianna Nicole

sandra70

Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I stuff Wenona's mouth with white cloth before sealing it in with many wraps of clear tape and since statues don't move at all, I continue wrapping around the post as well. This will be good training in how to stay very still. I add a few more ropes to her arms before I nose hook her. I have more bolts and large nuts that I toss into the buckets that are hanging from her nipples. Wenona moans and yelps. She's not really moving, but statues don't make noise. It seems that she will need more training, but I'm done with her for today. I leave her to endure her training for the evening. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the every end.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

Sydney Hale, Self Bound

Sydney Stretches her neck out wiht a super-strict leather posture collar! Self-administered Zip-Ties on her wrists prevent her from reaching the buckles! Barefoot struggles ensue!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 508.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound

sandra70

Glamour Sink

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, , Torture, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Washing

One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name " lover". He would often suggest that we do an with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler. It also offered fertile ground for original creations, and became the source for a host of imitations. What to do. Excrement is by nature a messy display. What performer would be willing to expose herself in this manner. MOLLY. She was an extremely exciting and challenging performer and was up for anything. Since we are going to have poop all over the place we're going to have to make an effort to sterilize the situation. Let's make a copper sink large enough to secure a woman. Copper is inherently a sterile material. And a good conductor. Insex brings it all together: girl, water, soup, inflatable rectal insert, bag, caca, electricity. And glowing red buttocks.

Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Glamour Sink

Cherry Torn And Sgt. Major new bdsm porn videos

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Sexy bodybuilder is locked in heavy steel and teased with sex toys until multiple.

Duration: 43:13

File size: 967.5 MB

Download Cherry Torn And Sgt. Major new bdsm porn videos

sandra70

Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

Again? Yes, she likes the prize, but not the shocks! So Yasmine puts herself through the shock collar challenge once again. Hands locked behind her back, she can only wait for the next shock while the levels increase.

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14018kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

Download Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

White Slip Pole Tie

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...

Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

Download White Slip Pole Tie

sandra70

The March Live Feed The Domination Of Isis new bdsm porn videos

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ariel X, Annie Cruz, Isis Love
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Isis Love is grabbed and tossed into the cage with the very same girls she was tormenting, and they take their revenge. Ariel and Annie sexually assault and overpower our sexy dominatrix. After having their way with Isis, they make her jack off the boss. Isis is covered with cum in the end.Meanwhile, Annie and Ariel are anally plugged and made to cum and squirt on themselves as the show comes to its 4-hour conclusion.

Duration: 37:53

File size: 847.7 MB

Download The March Live Feed The Domination Of Isis new bdsm porn videos

Bound in a custom metal bondage rig. Made to cum, she can't stop

Cast: Payton Bell
Genres: Feet ,Fingering ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Domination ,Redhead ,Submission ,Bondage ,Gag ,shaved

Today Payton Bell is our sweet little baby bird perched in the air in a custom metal device. Her pretty face and puffy nipples jut out front and her rounded ass and pink pussy out back.
Payton likes thuds! We warm her up with a little face and chest smacking. We gag her. We finger bang her to orgasm. We clamp those tender nips and then we add weight. We flog her, and try out the thwacker on her lovely ass. We fill her dripping cunt with a dick and vibe. We rubber band her feet.
Payton cums a lot. Epic!

Duration: 22:58

File size: 514.3 MB

Download Bound in a custom metal bondage rig. Made to cum, she can't stop

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online