BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Tiny Sexual Plaything Gina Valentina Tied and Fucked in Rope Bondage!

Cast: Gina Valentina ,The Pope
Genres: The Pope ,black hair ,Vibrator ,brunet ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Hand Gagging ,toned ,Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Tiny sex kitten Gina Valentina returns to Hogtied to suffer under the massive man hands of The Pope. She starts her day totally exposed and spread wide open while tied in tight rope bondage. She quivers as The Pope slowly begins to probe his little play thing, seeing what makes her purr and what makes her howl. With mean clamps yanking at her tender nipples, The Pope flogs her tanned and toned body with a heavy black leather flogger that prepares her flesh for the day. Grown tired of pummeling her front and back, he attacks her tiny pink pussy and tenderizes it until she squeals and begs for mercy. And for Gina, the only mercy to be found is the head of hitachi that The Pope jams on her sensitive clit and rips the first of many multiple orgasms out of her cunt. Next The Pope flips Gina upside down to disorientate and confuse his captive slave. He toys with her delicate and manicured feet to inflict pain to hidden parts of her body that she didn't even know that she had. Gina screams over and over and pleads with her dom to give attention to other parts of body. Not without mercy, The Pope abides and jams a massive dildo into her greedy cunt. Probing back and forth relentlessly, she gasps as The Pope crams a vibrator onto her clit and makes her cum and scream like the hounds of hell are nipping at her heals. Thinking that she will get some respite from the disorientation of being inverted, Gina finds herself upside down again and in way over her head. Gasping for air and breathlessly trying to keep her wits about her, The Pope shoves a massive dildo down her throat to shut her up and give her the only kind of pacifier that a whore like her can relate to. To hammer the point home and make sure that Gina knows at whose pleasure she serves, The Pope ends the day by tying her to the floor and relentlessly water-boards her until she can barely breath. And just when she is on the verge of panic, The Pope rips one last devious orgasm from her cunt and he smiles as she screams quivers under his sadistic hands.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tiny Sexual Plaything Gina Valentina Tied and Fucked in Rope Bondage!

Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol.2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, , drinking, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Piss drinking, Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting

Orderly Sinn finishes his rude facefucking, then takes Charlotte to her cell. She eats breakfast out of her ass, drinks piss, then gets a rough ass fucking and ass eating session. Dr. Mercies whips and degrades her until she finds a new meaning in life. An extreme, rare, authentic, psychological, and cathartic scene.

Duration: 57:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol.2

sandra70

Breaking in the New Girl

Cast: Jessica Ryan ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Feet ,Submission ,big dick ,Fingering ,Redhead ,Handler ,Tattoo ,Squirting ,Domination

Newcomer, Jessica Ryan, makes her first appearance on Device Bondage and it's not one to be missed. She begins standing with her legs spread and her hands above her head. Her clothes are torn away and the torment begins.
next she is locked in to a device that has her balancing on one knee and her other legs pulled out, exposing her pussy and the soles of her feet. Her soles are attacked with harsh and her pussy used as we see fitting.
In the final scene she is on her back with her legs belted and spread wide. She is now at her most vulnerable and the torment continues to exploit every weakness that she has. She is made to cum so hard that she starts squirting uncontrollably.

Duration: 52:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Breaking in the New Girl

Jump rope training Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus

See our petgirls Yvette Costeau in a jump rope training. Of course with heavy ropes on her nipples and again with many strokes at her buttons and hands.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 238.1 MB

Download Jump rope training Yvette Costeau

sandra70

Assylum - I'm a Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: 19 year-old Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, , Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral

Dr. Mercies was feeling down and needed Anastasia to serve him and lift him up. I don´t know if we can call this a "case file," to be honest, more like a documentary. This special video has extremely rough anal sex, ass to mouth, face fucking, deep ass eating, a big piss , licking piss off the floor to use as anal lube, cum in every face hole, hard spanking and face slapping, and a puppet rope suspension with Anastasia serving Dr. Mercies while she gets beaten. Best of all: the scene was filmed in real time and is completely authentic. No one else makes stuff like this.

Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Assylum - I'm a Little Piece of Dirt on the Floor

Ashlee graham gets ass fucked in bondage

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Kink
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Rough Sex, Deep Throating, Hardcore, Nurse

Nurse Ashlee Graham is roughed up tied and fucked in the ass by her patient - ondage, Anal, Deep Throating, Hardcore.

Duration: 54:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ashlee graham gets ass fucked in bondage

sandra70

Wasteland - Fill Me With Your Light

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sophie
Genres: Bondage, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony

Playing with other girls, especially in a convent is just not proper. In fact its downright wrong, according to Sister Irony. Since this is Sophies second offense, Irony feels that a strong punishment is in order and she knows just what to do. Maybe now Sister Sophie will remember what is acceptable and what is not, at least according to her beloved mentor Sister.

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2271kbps

File size: 122.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Fill Me With Your Light

HardTied Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download HardTied Lost in Rope

sandra70

TheUpperFloor - Yhivi And Jade Nile - The Whipping Girl Gets Fucked

Studio: TheUpperFloor
Genres: Bdsm

Jade Nile is a spoiled Daddy's girl who wants to be submissive, but simply can't take her punishment. Her man has the perfect solution: buy a whipping girl. Yhivi is a perfect slave able to fuck and suck while silently suffering under hot wax and strict floggings for Jade's bratty behavior.

Duration: 1:23:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 683kbps

File size: 497.0 MB

Download TheUpperFloor - Yhivi And Jade Nile - The Whipping Girl Gets Fucked

DrLomp the mistake

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Mistress Jenny
Genres: Bdsm, Shaved, Humiliation

Doctor Lomp punishes his secretary for a mistake in her work Maximilian Lomp, Mistress Jenny. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 906.0 MB

Download DrLomp the mistake

sandra70

Justin and Veronika

Cast: Veronika ,Justin
Genres: Fingering ,BDSM ,brunet ,High Heels ,shaved ,Blonde ,Domination ,mixed ,Submission ,Bondage

What does an officer of the law do with a hoe like Veronika? He cleans her and makes her cum.ties her on ICE with the DRIP on her forehead and makes her cum, then restrains her to the water bed and once again makes her cum!!!! Veronika and Justin love roleplay and tight bondage and show us a very intimate look in to the games they usually play in private!

Duration: 33:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 389.1 MB

Download Justin and Veronika

Final Round with Katherine Cane

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM ,Lesbian ,Cop ,Tens Unit ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,Electrical Play ,LezDom ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod

Episode 3: The amazingly tough, sexy, and unknown Katherine Cane is back for her final round with yours truly. Her milky white skin is just too enticing to resist. Her body just begs to be beaten and tormented. But this time around it's all about fucking: Intense electro strap-on, deep pussy fisting, which is all enhanced by wired hot copper pipes. All I can say is Katherine Cane knows how to make a grand exit!

Duration: 25:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 928.4 MB

Download Final Round with Katherine Cane

sandra70

Bitch Cops

Cast: Beverly Hills, Dia Zerva, Felony
Genres: Lezdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Vibrator, Fingering

Beverly Hills works late at night as a street hooker. Felony and Dia Zerva are two corrupt lesbian cops who control the streets and pimp out the hookers. When Beverly falls short on her payments, the bitch cops punish her with rough bondage sex!

Duration: 52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bitch Cops

Allegra's Test - Part 1

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

sandra70

Jade Marxxx

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: Fear Play ,Pain ,Clothespins ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Sub ,Vibrator ,Ball Gag ,LezDom ,drool

Jade Marx is the ultimate sub, willing to take any punishment or predicament put in front of her. She is made to sit on ice, dunked, strap-on fucked, hooded and sprayed, clamped, whipped, and choked, and all the pain just makes her cum harder. Gotta love her!

Duration: 40:54

File size: 476.2 MB

Download Jade Marxxx

Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

From Amanda's viewpoint I was going easy on her. A collar, a couple handcuffs and a scrawny length of chain was all that lay in front of her. With her legs and hands well cuffed and her mouth gagged I connect her posture collar to her legs with a short chain. Amanda's arms are worked under her legs and locked to the chain as well. Simplicity turns to immobility quickly and Amanda is helpless to move. Her only reprieve is when I unlock her cuffs... only to make them tighter!

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

sandra70

Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

Alais Peach is in a very awkward predicament! Her boobs have been tied to the bed frame! If she struggles to the left or right, the ropes pull on her boobs. She can't stand up because her wrists are tied to the bed. And she is ballgagged as well! What will happen next? How long will she have to stay like this!? Poor Alais Peach!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 352.6 MB

Download Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Strong girl Alexis Luna is here for a hogtie challenge! She is locked in a chastity belt as well, which makes the challenge a bit harder. But as you can probably tell, Alexis is incredibly fit and tough! She can handle a lot of hard bondage, and she loves getting hogtied and gagged. Enjoy this muscular bodybuilder's challenge, she is awesome!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

sandra70

HardTied Veruca James

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.

Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6771kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied Veruca James

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

sandra70

Amanda vs. The Couch Chains

With a few clicks of my padlocks Amanda finds herself in the most delicious of predicaments. Her neck is chained to one side while her handcuffed hands are connected to the other between her legs. This of course keeps her pantyhosed ass high in the air and squirming to find a comfortable position. I'm not quite done teasing her yet and secure a vibrator just out of reach of her pussy. To reach it Amanda has to pull against her neck chain leaving one question. How bad does she want to cum?

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps

File size: 228.2 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Couch Chains

Foot Maids: Part 1

Cast: Mona Wales ,Bella Rossi ,Kip Johnson
Genres: shaved ,Dominatrix ,Blonde ,shaped ,Curvy ,switch ,Big Tits ,Femdom ,Sniffing ,foot fetish

Bella Rossi and Mona Wales know that their feet are irresistible to their rich boss, Kip Johnson. They use this to their advantage and tease and him while cleaning the mansion. The girls can't stop kissing, licking, sniffing and sucking each others feet. Both are so turned on by it that they have orgasms from toes wiggling in their pussies and cum all over soles! Poor Kip is made to look and not touch!

Duration: 37:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Foot Maids: Part 1

sandra70

Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

When we met JJ Plush last year, we just couldn't be happier! This famous busty star has all the bondage skills we can think of! She can do crazy tight elbow ties and take the biggest ballgags in the industry! And on top of all that, she loves having her huge boobs tied. We decided to take her out for a walk, elbows slammed together, boobs tied, with the biggest gag we could find. Just a casual stroll around with one of the world's most famous bondage models, as you do! Don't miss this update, she's one of the best!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

Download Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

Arabella - cuffed boobs and gag

Arabella is very sensitive to shocks. She is not so happy about this week's challenge, with added handcuffs, big ballgag, and boob cuffs. Let's hope she keeps it together long enough to make some cash!

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14667kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 866.1 MB

Download Arabella - cuffed boobs and gag

sandra70

Denise - intake assessment

Cast: Denise
Genres: metal collar, nipple stretch, breast training machine, nipple clamp

We were so eager to take in this 18-year old HuCow, we completely forgot to do our medical intake and assessment. Denise finds herself in the medical room, where Dr. Farmer will assess all of her HuCow traits. This young shy HuCow is quite scared, so she doesn't need much bondage as the examiner handles her big natural udders, and checks her two holes in the back. Everything is so clean and perfect with this HuCow! The farmer then tests her nipple stretch capabilities with a Tower of Pain. This is very painful and Denise almost can't handle this device. After a while, there is a final test to see how much her udders can expand. The farmer turns up the power to the max, pumping poor young Denise's udders to incredible proportions! It seems Denise is really the perfect HuCow: great holes, very stretchy nipples, huge natural udders with potential for growth, very shy and obedient. Her age means that she will have many years of development and training ahead of her! We will take good care of this one!

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19725kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Denise - intake assessment

Ariadna - a box tie introduction

Ariadna was hanging around in our headquarters, looking at our ropes and the golden wall we have! We know what she had in mind, but she didn't dare to ask! So we just did it without saying anything: we tied up this gorgeous girl in hemp rope and gagged her!! There's a first time for everything!

Duration: 6:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 258.7 MB

Download Ariadna - a box tie introduction

sandra70

Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Philippine girl Amyka came for some rope bondage, but she got a little more than she asked for! She was tied in a box tie with her big boobs in a nice rope harness, but then we added a harness ring gag! We have never seen anyone drool this much! Amyka couldn't stop it, she was drooling all over the floor and over her own boobs! She struggled to free her hands, but she couldn't get out. Great video!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

Download Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Amanda watches wide eyed as I gather more supplies. I cleave gag her with some microfoam tape, before I tie her hair to the post. Her bondage is made more severe with more ropes cinching everything tighter. Her gag is also made more severe as black tape tightens it and is wrapped around the post. Except for her fingers and toes, she is completely immobilized... I guess she can still blink her eyes as well. Some heavy duty clamps on her nipples complete Amanda's bondage. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor as Amanda endures her bondage and gag. After a while, I release her from the chair. With her hands and tits still bound I put her on her knees. I cut off her panties and shove them in her mouth before leaving her again. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

sandra70

New Slut Kendra Spade Bound in Rope, Anally Fucked With Enormous Cock!

Cast: Eddie Jaye ,Kendra Spade
Genres: Sub ,muscular ,Crop ,Collar ,big dick ,black hair ,Male Handler ,Handler ,Bondage ,Chains

All new teen bondage whore Kendra Spade has no idea what she's in for. She tells the rough stud Eddie Jaye that she will do absolutely anything in order to please him. She lives to do whatever she is told to do. The sadistic dom knows exactly to do with a hungry whore like Kendra. He quickly tears off her tiny skirt and binds her wrists and ankles with thick leather belts and chains. He makes her stand at attention and teaches her the nuances of the language of submission and discipline. With a giant red ball gag crammed into her mouth and a vibrator jammed onto her tiny pussy, the male handler begins to beat her perfect perky tits with a heavy leather flogger and a riding crop. Kendra whimpers with delight as sweat begins to pool across the small of her back and her skin turns a bruised shade of pink. She grinds her cunt on the head of the vibrator and begs to cum. Eddie only laughs and indulges his twisted fantasy of orgasm denial. Soon after Kendra is tossed to the floor like a rag doll. Her legs and arms are bound with tight and severe rope bondage. She crouches low to floor and finds her sight eclipsed by shadow of massive cock. She has tunnel vision and her entire gaze is captivated by the dick. She begs to have it crammed down her throat and be made to gag on a rough blow job. Eddie is only too happy to oblige and shoves his big black dick deep down her throat until it bulges just above her collar bone. She drools never ending puddles of sloppy desire as she chokes on the dick. Eddie scoops up her mess and uses it to lube her teeny pink pussy, causing her to cum the first of many multiple orgasms. Eddies dick is engorged and his hunger turns towards her fuck holes. He makes her kneel in doggie style and shoves his wang deep into her pussy. Her firm ass shakes and vibrates as he violently fucks her like a jack rabbit in heat. Kendra can hardly breath as he chokes her fragile neck and pulls on her cute ponytail. He then flips her onto her back and takes possession of Kendra's vulnerable and exposed asshole. His dick barely fits and she begs for him to stop. But this only sends the cruel taskmaster into a frenzy and he slams her tight asshole into submission until she can't stop cumming. As Kendra eyes roll back into her head, Eddie blows a massive load of cum all over her round ass. As she cleans the jizz off of his cock she smiles and says thank you.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download New Slut Kendra Spade Bound in Rope, Anally Fucked With Enormous Cock!

Mason, Winter Sky and Christina Carter Part 1 of 4 of the July Live Feed

Cast: Christina Carter ,Mason ,Winter Sky
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs ,Sub ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Submission ,Cop ,Big Tits ,muscular ,Handler

Live Show Mondays brings you the Start of the July live show that featured Mason, Winter Sky and special guest co-top Christina Carter.
We do little editing to the live shows, as we want the members to be able to download it as they saw it play out live. As with most first installments of a live show, we start out the pre-chat and slow warm up. The girls are lightly bound and answering Members question. It is a great time to get to know the models before the show really begins.
Christina Carter, in a roll you rarely see, makes her presence known to the victims by teasing them. She plays good cop in the beginning, earning the girls' trust.
As the pre-chat winds down we start to set up the first scene, Mason gets bound into her device first, while Christina, using her fingers and tongue, drives a restrained Winter mad with lust. Soon Winter is also bound in, and we play pain games with the girls. We will hit one girl until she tells me to hit the other girl. Neither one wants the other hit, they have connected, they are now "sub bound". Both girls almost come to tears so their new friend will not suffer.
Then we add fuck saws to their wet pussy and the machines fuck the girls without compassion. Both girls are made to cum, and cum hard. We are only 30 minutes into the 3 hour ordeal and both girls are already tired, with so much more suffering to cum.

Duration: 46:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Mason, Winter Sky and Christina Carter Part 1 of 4 of the July Live Feed

sandra70

Star, Kym Wilde and Madison Young

Cast: Star ,Kym Wilde ,Madison Young
Genres: Bondage ,Redhead ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Sub ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Slave ,Pussy Eating

It's Star's turn to be humiliated and degraded for not satisfying her Mistress Kym Wilde.

Duration: 16:55
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 196.8 MB

Download Star, Kym Wilde and Madison Young

Abigail - chicken wing

One of our super bondage talents, the flexible Abigail, is going to attempt a chicken wing tie. In her white stockings and suspenders, Abigail is just a stunning young girl with huge eyes and very cute boobs. But with some purple rope added, Abigail suddenly is a very sexy damsel in distress! Chicken wing ties are not easy, and Abigail's shoulders and elbows are pulled back tight! She struggles on her belly, her legs frogtied. there is no hope of escape, but don't worry, Abigail loved it and she will be back for more!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Abigail - chicken wing

sandra70

Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite. the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

sandra70

Heaven Lee

Cast: Heaven Lee
Genres: Submission ,Flogging ,slim ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Domination ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,Blonde

Heaven Lee gets taken to a remote beach and tied. She is placed in extreme restraints and left as the sun starts to set.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps

File size: 248.7 MB

Download Heaven Lee

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

sandra70

HT - London River - A Serious Business

Release Year: 2020
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

We don't allow any goofing off on the our set. We are very Serious about our craft. There's just no room for laughter or excitement. Everyone must remain in a state of somber vigilance.

London warns that if OT uses his angry voice she will not be able to control herself. That sounds like a challenge. As the camera begins to roll London spins herself on the ring above her.

"Take your clothes off!!" He commands.

London loses it and there's no coming back from that. What follows is a pair of bondage lovers having a great fucking time doing what the love. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HT - London River - A Serious Business

Rubber

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rubber

sandra70

Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Cute Anastasiya returns for a bit more rope bondage! Just like last time, she wants to be naked, because she does not like underwear! No problem, dear girl, we don't mind! Anastasiya is bound in hemp ropes, and this creative tie even has her fingers immobilized! A nice bedroom struggle!

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 262.5 MB

Download Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

Unfortunately Nora just isn't that good. In fact we've struggled to find what she's good at and it seems that failure is the only thing Nora has a knack for. To conclude our livefeed Nora is strapped into the spanking bench. She gets an asshook which is tied to her hair. To mirror her failures we give her some pudding.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

Download Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors