BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Brandy, now completely nude, is cuffed ankle cuffed, hand cuffed, and elbow cuffed on the floor. She is also still wearing the big harness ballgag. I take a few snapshots before I run a chain from her ankles to her wrist and elbow cuffs and finally to the ring on the back of the harness gag, which pulls her head back. I watch gleefully as she struggles futilely on the dirty floor. Finally she has realized there is no escape and has given up. I remover her gag and find she is much much more compliant now. I run my hands up and down her body as the clip ends.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

sandra70

Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Marica took a long break from shooting, but is back and more than ready to get tied up and played with by The Pope. We begin with an asymmetrical tie that has Marica's body pulled in every direction.

Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage

Good Girl Gone Electroslut!

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Charlotte Cross
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,LezDom ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play ,Cattle Prod ,natural boobs ,Electro Clamp ,Electric Dildo

Good girl get's electro sexed and tormented by hot domme Aiden Starr! Watch her beg for more electricity while Aiden dommes her with the taser, an electro pussy plug, a hog tie samurai fucking, wired pussy clamps, face sitting, and hot lesbian orgasms!

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Good Girl Gone Electroslut!

sandra70

Euro Beauty gets Tied to a Park Bench 720p

Cast: Blanche
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Blinfolded and tied to a park bench Blanche is left helpless and alone with her panties pulled down and her breasts exposed. Zenza Raggi comes and quickly fills her holes with cock while people stop and stare. Once her face is covered with cum she is left on the street looking like a well used whore.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 723.8 MB

Download Euro Beauty gets Tied to a Park Bench 720p

Bailey Blue - Excellence In Obedience

Studio: Society SM

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way.

Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Bailey Blue - Excellence In Obedience

sandra70

SexualDisgrace Marina Angel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Marina Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, BJ

hawt Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep u rock intense, begin to finish. She's brought in a youthful curious sexy cutie sweetheart will receive what this babe craves: raw sex, tying, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Marina Angel

Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

There aren't many models as awesome as Candle Boxxx! She actually loves to struggle! Very much so! Bondage is her passion, the tighter the better! I put her in an extreme reverse prayer position, leaving her legs free because she is awesomely flexible. Ring gagged and drooling, Candle struggles as if her life depends on it!

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 181.4 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

sandra70

Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Within a week of posting my ad online and a few emails later Autumn was at my door, eager to help. Feigning any prior experience with rope I awkwardly invited her to so I could practice. After 20 minutes Autumn was more than secure in her ropes and it was more than obvious that I needed no practice. Before Autumn could say anything a gag is pushed into her mouth and left to find a way out. Counting the minutes until our hour session is up she does her best to free herself to no avail. Even if she could reach a knot, they are cinched so tight she couldn't undo them. As the hour nears I drop several hundred dollars on the floor sending her into panic. I'll be needing her for a bit longer than an hour.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2303kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

Download Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Hardcore Bondage And Torment

Hazel Paige begins in a brutal kneeling position with her feet pulled up high, leaving her no choice but to balance on her knees for the duration of the scene. The Pope begins his meticulous deed of tormenting her with clothes pins on her tits. Then the pins get added to all of the sensitive areas he can get to, before giving her her first of many orgasms of the day. Hazel prepares for them to be hit off of her flesh, but quickly realizes that this is more than she can bare, but more orgasms convince her that they can come off however The Pope sees fit.

Duration: 54:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hardcore Bondage And Torment

sandra70

Kym Wilde and Ava

Cast: Kym Wilde ,Ava
Genres: High Heels ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Pierced Nipples ,Brunette ,Nylons Stockings ,Pussy Eating ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal

Ava gives us a perfect scene. She is a natural looking pretty girl, great body, sexually curious and willing to let Kym take complete control and care over her.

Duration: 30:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 359.3 MB

Download Kym Wilde and Ava

Brittany - Yellow bound

The beautiful blonde Brittany! We captured her and tied her to the bed with her arms and legs spread! The gorgeous yellow rope really gives this glamour set a unique look! Will she escape? She is a struggler!

Duration: 5:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 198.9 MB

Download Brittany - Yellow bound

sandra70

Charli Acacia

Charli Acacia has the right attitude, drive and determination to become a BDSM rough sex superstar, and when we asked her to try and squirt on camera for you guys, she said she would try her hardest even though she's never done it before. Thatta' girl, Charli, that's a good sex slave! Of course, Master Bruno lends a hand, and a cock, and a whip, a vibrator and a violet wand, to help Charli achieve her dream. Chained and secured with leather straps to a small wooden box, Charli's entire body is shocked with the violet wand to tune her up. She shrieks in agony as the static electricity stings her sensitive clit and nipples. The Hitachi wand is applied to her clit until she begs for cock. Charli receives her reward and gets her throat and pussy deeply penetrated and fucked with equal intensity. The skilled Master Bruno shoves four fingers into Charli's gash, and puts the vibe directly on her clit until she squirts, not once, but three fucking times! It's super intense and way better than any reality TV! Charli thinks she's finished, but she gets the dildo on a stick jammed in her bald biscuit. More throat fucking and pussy hammering, and then Bruno dumps a huge load of spuzz in her mouth which Charli hungrily swallows down. An amazing scene with an amazing slut!

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7742kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Charli Acacia

Avi Scott and Kylie Wilde

Cast: Kylie Wilde ,Avi Scott
Genres: Fingering ,Sybian ,shaped ,Anal ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,glasses ,slim ,Lesbian ,Machine Dildo

This is the second Kylie and Avi shoot from our ski trip last winter. They really get swinging in the second half, just like we like to see two beautiful ladies make out.

Duration: 55:09

File size: 642.3 MB

Download Avi Scott and Kylie Wilde

sandra70

Lost and Afraid

Cast: Chloe Cherry ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Role Play ,Blonde ,brunet ,foreskin ,Domination ,Humiliation ,big dick ,Gaping ,Stud ,Blowjob

When Chloe runs for help, Mr. Pete is there for her. But when she realizes she has just run into the arms of a sexual deviant, Chloe plunges into a fantasy of BDSM and anal sex. Tall, blonde cutie Chloe Cherry has escaped a crazy boyfriend who did questionable things to her in the basement. While on the run she bangs on the door of a house hoping to get help for her predicament. Mr Pete calms her nerves and tells her no need to call the cops they will deal with it themselves. Well, before you know it cute Chloe is tied up in rope, gagged and prepped for a hot session with kinky pervert Mr Pete. On the floor with her pink sneakers and socks the Hitachi is vibe-ing Chloe's pussy while Mr Pete teases her nipples and whips her with the flogger, the crop, cane and other sadistic tools of the trade. After tightening clamps on her small natural tits he rolls the Wartenburg wheel all around her sensitive nipples and chokes her delicate neck to give her a taste of breath play. Now Mr Pete crams his thick dick into Chloe's little mouth and gives her a solid throat fucking. All the slobber and spit she drools out drips down onto her tits and onto her pussy getting her ready for the fuckin' that is soon to come. Then on all fours in doggie Chloe is tied up tight in rope bondage while Mr Pete pounds her pussy. He flogs her some more and she squirms and whimpers and her ass up high in the air is just begging to get fucked! Mr Pete slides his hard cock into Chloe's tight ass and takes her on a wild ride to pound town making Chloe scream and wail. Tied up on her back with legs spread wide Chloe's holes are ready for some more hot action. She tries to wiggle out of the ropes but she's not going anywhere. Monsieur Pete comes in and fingers her ass and then squeezes his cock in and Chloe takes it like a good girl. Oh but she loves it, you can tell with all the cooing and moaning she's doing. Pete goes back and forth between both her holes fucking her pussy then her ass again. He plays with her clit while fuckin' her pussy and she begs to come but he makes her wait until she just can't hold it anymore. More nice ass pounding until he stretches her hole to gaping and then Mr Pete fucks her out until he shoots his hot load all over her belly. Once she was Lost and Afraid but now she's found.

Duration: 52:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lost and Afraid

Bondage Wedding Day Part III

After my bridesmaids, Elizabeth Andrews and Kyra Michelle, and I struggle for a bit on the bed, Johnny concludes that he'd rather have three girls joined together on the floor instead of rejoining me in matrimony. And, that's just what happens! We end up a trio wedding party tied up back to back on the floor with rope. Johnny gives us thick satin cleave gags to match our formal gowns. We struggle and squirm eagerly at first and then help each other find a way to escape our dilemma. This wedding album will be awesome!

Duration: 4:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 180.0 MB

Download Bondage Wedding Day Part III

sandra70

Predicament Bondage And Extreme Torment

Lola is a self proclaimed masochist, who can prove every bit of that just with her actions. She is one of the toughest of the recent new faces to grace the pages of Hogtied, so The Pope gets to work proving how tough she really is. First there is a heavy dose of flogging, then there are clothespins added to her flesh on top of the marks that are slowly appearing.

Duration: 59:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Predicament Bondage And Extreme Torment

Predicament Bondage And Extreme Torment

Lola is a self proclaimed masochist, who can prove every bit of that just with her actions. She is one of the toughest of the recent new faces to grace the pages of Hogtied, so The Pope gets to work proving how tough she really is. First there is a heavy dose of flogging, then there are clothespins added to her flesh on top of the marks that are slowly appearing.

Duration: 59:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Predicament Bondage And Extreme Torment

sandra70

Taken, Tied and Tortured

Her front side gets a grueling flogging before she is blindfolded and The Pope dishes out some sensory play with her flesh. Vanna is finished off with non stop orgasms that push her over the edge, exactly where she wanted to be.

Duration: 45:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

Download Taken, Tied and Tortured

Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself.

Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps

Download Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

sandra70

Charlotte - Japanese style

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let's see if she will come back for more!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

Download Charlotte - Japanese style

Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Cabin Fever with Dakkota

sandra70

Busty starlet BBC fucked bound in a strict piledriver

We simply walk right up and help ourselves to that well presented pussy. Huge black cock takes every inch of that tight upturned hole, balls deep. The moans that come out of her as we roughly tag team fuck her are music to our ears. This one can take it and then some.
Not content with just overwhelming Jean with tight bondage and big cock, we throw in a vibrator as well. Might as well just go for it. The bondage holds her firmly in place as the orgasms wash over her. She can not escape or shift away. All she can do it take it.
We do not let up until our busty starlet is a cummed out shell of well fucked flesh. The bondage, cock and orgasms have blasted her into sexual subspace. This is the definition of Sexuallybroken. The look in her eyes is why we do what we do. Until next time my dear...

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps

File size: 744.0 MB

Download Busty starlet BBC fucked bound in a strict piledriver

Holly Heart

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination

In the final part of Holly Heart's live Bars show, we pull out the big guns. It is Dp time. This Bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

Download Holly Heart

sandra70

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn't help, Cassie's perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

Download Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

Gorgeous 19 Year Old Punished and Fist Fucked by Sinn Sage

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,Sinn Sage
Genres: Nipple Torment ,shaved ,Slave ,Small Tits ,Bondage ,Leather Gloves ,Ass Hook ,switch ,Sub ,Rimming ,mixed ,Pussy Eating

Lily LaBeau; beautiful face, gorgeous long legs, all natural perky tits and she's dying to get fist fucked by a girl! Sinn Sage is hot as ever and makes Lily earn her attention with heavy punishment and hot girl on girl BDSM. She's made to worship ass, takes two painful zippers, ass hooked, fisted and fucked in tight bondage with a large strap-on cock.

Duration: 1:02:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gorgeous 19 Year Old Punished and Fist Fucked by Sinn Sage

sandra70

Kay Kardia London River

Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia London River

Candle Light - Mei Mara

Taper candles burn at almost 160 degrees Fahrenheit. That will not give Mei Mara any permanent marks but it is definitely hot enough to scorch her little clit. That does not mean she will not be coming out unblemished. Between the cane, the whip and the iron cage she is locked down into there will be more than enough marks to remember this time by.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

Download Candle Light - Mei Mara

sandra70

Predicament Bondage

Lilly begins in a seated position with her legs spread and her hands secured behind her back. Her flesh is soft and delicate, and when The Pope enters with his heavy leather flogger, the look on Lilly's face changes quickly. She knows what is coming and she hopes she is as ready as she thought she was. Her flesh responds to the flogger and goes from red to purple in a matter of minutes. Clothes pins are added to a few sensitive spots and left to fester as he moves into making her cum. Next, Lilly finds herself in a teardrop suspension, with her feet up and her arms wrapped around them to secure her helplessness. The crop is precise and gets to the hard-to-reach areas that the flogger just can't hit.

Duration: 54:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Predicament Bondage

RealTimeBondage Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 536.6 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

sandra70

Bendy Bitch In Bondage

Katie Kush is very flexible and loves to push her limits when she does bondage shoots. She begged The Pope to push her hard today, so he puts her in brutal and strict rope bondage. The first scene has Katie standing in the middle of the dungeon with her hands above her head, which is basic, but keeps her helpless. Don't fear, she is about to get a rude awakening as he begins to take this basic tie, and build it into something that Katie can barely handle. By the end of the scene, Katie is in a full wrist and ankle suspension.

Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download Bendy Bitch In Bondage

Talia Monet

Cast: Talia Monet
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Breast Bondage ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Breast Abuse ,Fingering ,top ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,mixed

Talia Monet is a well deserved, famous bondage model. Even famous models have fantasies, and a captivity fantasy was top on her list. We did our best to play out a classic captive scenario. She did her best to endure it. Her defiance is played out as she takes nipple torment and multiple orgasms. A fantasy for your approval.

Duration: 28:36

File size: 332.9 MB

Download Talia Monet

sandra70

HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Skylar Snow's Abject Anal Invasion

Cast: Skylar Snow ,Seth Gamble
Genres: Bondage ,Squirting ,Electrical Play ,big dick ,Sub ,Nipple Clamps ,shaved ,Gag ,Redhead ,Vibrator

Sweet Skyler Snow gets all of her holes slammed by Seth Gamble, as she's used and abused in bondage. We open with Skyler gagged, with nipple clamps on her big tits, and her body bound and tied down to the floor. Totally vulnerable, she has a vibrator strapped to her pussy, constantly working her wet clit, as Seth Gamble walks in with a flogger. He flogs her and crops her, all while she's commanded to keep her slutty wet cunt right up against that vibrator. Seth removes the clamps and the gag, then slams his cock into her throat. He grabs a zapper, and punishes Skyler with electricity whenever she pulls her pussy away, all while she's gagging on hard cock. Skyler is then put on her knees with her ass up while Seth works her ass open with progressively larger toys. She loves to taste her own ass on them, knowing she'll be getting Seth's rock hard dick in her hole soon. Once she's opened up he plows his cock into her ass, fucking her hard. Finally, Skyler is caned on the foot, then fucked in her squirting pussy and hungry ass, back and forth, repeatedly. Seth presses a vibrator against her cunt while fucking her, sending her reeling with overstimulation. She cums repeatedly, squirting all over herself, until Seth puts her on her side and fucks her ass hard until he cums. He shoots his hot load all over her ass, makes her eat it up, then slides his spent dick into her throat so she can suck it clean.

Duration: 46:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Skylar Snow's Abject Anal Invasion

sandra70

Torn was groomed

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies. She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next. Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated.

Duration: 43:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 903.0 MB

Download Torn was groomed

Tyler

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download Tyler

sandra70

Cutie Casey Calvert strictly bound

Casey Calvert started out as a bondage model before she realized that she liked the dick as much as she likes the rope, and she went down to LA to make a name for herself in boy-girl porn. Lucky for her, Sexuallybroken combines both the best of bondage and all the dick a slut could possibly want.
Bound on our well-used bed in a classic fuck me position, Casey awaits her fate. A tape blindfold prevents her from seeing what is coming her way and a tape gag holds a rag wedged firmly in her mouth hole. She is starting to realize the true definition of "helpless." Taking advantage of her wide open legs, we warm up that slutty pussy with some flogging. She can't anticipate the strikes, and her helpless body quivers with each strike.
Once she is properly warmed up, we introduce 10 inches of black thunder. We are not the sort of person a pussy forgets easily, and make ourselves right at home. What follows is the total deconstruction of a person by penis. We never lets up, never shows mercy, never lets Casey get on top of it. It is a teeth-rattling, bone-jarring dick down, made all the more intense by the bondage, blindfold and gag. It is the type of fucking most people will never even get to experience. You are welcome Casey.
Not content to reshape Casey's cunt with our massive tool, we add in some truly skilled finger blasting that rips out an epic squirting orgasm, leaving her gasping and drenched in her own cum. We know that Casey has more orgasms locked in that pussy, and we add the vibrator to mix. It is a total onslaught of the senses, and Casey slips off into subspace, completely checking out. That is fine by us, she can enjoy the ride. We aren't done with her quite yet and unleash another round of fury on her cum drenched hole. Casey is reduced to a fuckdoll for the using, limp and dizzy, hardly aware of her own name. It is a good look on her. We use her until we are bored, then walk away, leaving her wet and bound. Welcome back to Sexuallybroken Casey!

Duration: 13:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6780kbps

File size: 720.1 MB

Download Cutie Casey Calvert strictly bound

Faye Runaway

Cast: Faye Runaway
Genres: Blonde ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Fear Play ,BDSM ,blond ,Submission ,slim ,Chains ,Domination

New to WB, Faye did not runaway from our hard bondages and watery torments. Quite the opposite in fact. She took it all in stride and says that she will come back again. See this determined newbies reactions to the wonders of bdsm as she faces each challenge in a sexy and courageous way. No, indeed, Faye did not runaway.

Duration: 1:10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Faye Runaway

sandra70

Hostile Takeover: Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Demi Sutra
Genres: natural boobs ,big dick ,Black ,Domination ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,brunet ,toned ,shaved ,Role Play

Demi Sutra has built her company from the ground up. Her only mistake is trusting her long time business partner Seth Gamble. Seth is sick of listening to Demi and decides it's time to take charge. He kidnaps her, strips her to her bra and panties, and has her tied and gagged. Now Demi has no other choice but to sign the contract Seth has drawn up which gives her shares of the company to him. Demi thinks after she signs Seth will let her go, but Seth has other plans. He knows he has to show Demi who is in charge and make Demi respect him. He slaps her across the face and makes her acknowledge that he's her boss now. He tells Demi he's willing to let her have a job with the company if Demi obeys his every order, starting with sucking his cock. Demi begrudgingly opens her mouth and blows her new boss. Seth groans as her lips close around his cock. This moment is better than he could've imagined. Demi is humiliated as Seth fucks her face and makes her call him boss. Even more embarrassing is as much as she doesn't want this, her pussy is dripping wet. Next, Demi is tied on her knees and flogged. Demi's feet kick out as she struggles in bondage. She cries out as Seth sinks his rock hard cock into her warm wet cunt. He fucks her hard and fast. Each thrust stretches open her tight pussy. Then he makes her ride him. Demi bounces up and down on her new boss' cock before Seth ties her down on her back with her legs spread. Demi moans as Seth fucks her cunt and punches her ass. She begs to cum and cums hard on her boss' cock. Finally, Seth blows his load all over Demi and makes her admit once more that he is the boss.

Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download Hostile Takeover: Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner

Sandra Romain and Evan Stone

Cast: Evan Stone ,Sandra Romain
Genres: Humiliation ,master ,Deepthroat ,natural boobs ,Role Play ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Brunette ,slim ,Domination

Sandra Romain has a reputation for being a tough dominatrix on our sister site whippedass. Here, she gives up all control to be used and fucked by Evan Stone. While caged, the animal in her comes out. The bars are spaced enough for her to please her master. Then, she is tied with no escaping in various positions including suspension. All positions leave her well exposed for Evan to fuck her at will.

Duration: 54:02
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 629.1 MB

Download Sandra Romain and Evan Stone

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors