BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Beautiful College Girl Spanked (Tanya)

So young and already so nasty! This college beauty should be punished as soon as possible for disobedience while it is not too late! What would you do while being her teacher? A chained obedience lesson, a knelt pardon begging, a toy masturbation and, of course, an over-the-knee spanking are the most efficient ways of flesh and mind suppression. But keep in your mind that some college bitches like getting spanked by teachers. Why? Because orgasms happen right during so painful lessons!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1349kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 217.4 MB

Download Beautiful College Girl Spanked (Tanya)

Bronte

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bronte

sandra70

The loan shark's daughter

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Kink
Cast: Alina West, Seth Gamble

When a spoiled beauty is taken from her loan shark gangster father and held for ransom, she learns the value of being humble. Humbled be Seth Gamble's hard cock being rammed down her slutty throat. Alina West defiant and aggressive is bound tight and fucked hard until Seth notices that thugs have arrived at his apartment to look for Alina. He takes her to the basement and pounds her asshole until she submits to his dominant hard fucking.

Duration: 50:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The loan shark's daughter

Neophobia Episode part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

Brooke Johnson is by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren't so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she's stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she's not quiet.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neophobia Episode part 3

sandra70

Cowgirl Live part 2

Genres: Hardcore, Face Fucking, Facial, Nasty Cum Play, Rough Oral, Smacking, Spitting, Bondage

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up.

Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Cowgirl Live part 2

Shocking The Slut

When the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough. The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cici ass.

Format: m4v
Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

Download Shocking The Slut

sandra70

Molly Mae Part 4

The plot of this video is very interesting. The love rabbi submitted to his beloved. Look and enjoy.

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2549kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Molly Mae Part 4

Bondage Jewel

Cheyenne struggles. Her bondage lets her roll over, but nothing else. The red tape gag mutes her struggles to a dull frustrated moan. As she struggles her short skirt rides up revealing her plump ass. He's seen enough and he has to get some. Ravenous for her he licks, sucks, and bites her feet. He even mounts her as she fights and screams, but he's not going to let her go before he's satisfied.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bondage Jewel

sandra70

Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,The Pope
Genres: Dildo ,brunet ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Feet ,Suspension ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Handler ,Blonde

Lorelei is back and holy shit does she look fucking amazing. Her flowing blonde hair, her natural body with a great ass and amazing tits inspire me to do things to her; very bad things. We begin with her standing with her legs spread. I want to be close to her so I can hear her scream. I want to feel her push that glorious ass back when my hand wraps around her throat.
Next she is in a very compact predicament tie on a box. Her body contorted just enough to cause a little added stress to her muscles, yet display all of the good parts at once. Her feet are destroyed with a full assault from bands to canes and I don't stop until I have to.
Next she is put in a side suspension with one of her legs pulled high to ensure I get full access to her pussy, or as I like to call it, the honey hole. Her milky white skin is quickly turned a bright red from the cat of nine assaulting her flesh. Her pussy is then stuffed full with a big dildo and she is fucked and made to cum with little concern for her liking it or not.
For the finale Lorelei is on her back and spread as wide as I can get her. Her nipples get brutalized with clamps and added weights. A butt plug is shoved in her tight ass and then her pussy fucked again. Every orgasm she has makes her toes curl which pulls on her nipples and yet she begs to have another orgasm.

Duration: 46:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!

Mummified and Electrified Pussy Worship!

Cast: Isis Love ,Wenona
Genres: mixed ,Blindfold ,BDSM ,Femdom ,LezDom ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,Slave ,fake boobs ,Electric Dildo

Wenona is tough, but Isis is tougher. In this battle of the brunettes, Wenona is spread open and mummified, with only her mouth, pussy, and tits exposed. But that's all Isis needs of her little fuck doll. Isis stuffs Wenona's cunt with an electric pussy plug, zaps her tits with sticky pads, and lets her blindfolded sub hear the sound of the tazer before she gives it to her. Wenona must push through her fear and shock and keep her tongue busy, working to please her mistress. Wenona licks Isis's sweet pussy and ass exactly the way her mistress demands. A true sadist, Isis gets hotter the more Wenona endures. She cums all over her sub slut's face. Wenona cums too, and must suffer for it.

Duration: 36:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mummified and Electrified Pussy Worship!

sandra70

Lolly and Dandelion - shock wars

Lolly Anne brought her friend Dandelion (pink hair) this time. Giving them each other's remote controls was probably a very evil idea. These girls first shock the hell out of each other (Lolly Anne increased the levels much faster than her friend), before realizing what they are doing. Fitted with huge gags, they can't communicate, but they manage to reach a truce as the shock levels got too high for them to bear.

Duration: 5:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14769kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 656.5 MB

Download Lolly and Dandelion - shock wars

My Submissive Wife

Cast: Mark Davis ,Herschel Savage ,Katrina Isis
Genres: Ass Hook ,business attire ,big dick ,top ,Facefucking ,Rough Sex ,Brunette ,Blindfold ,other hair color ,muscular

Katrina plays a very submissive wife who is married to a very dominate man. Mark Davis brings home his colleague who she has never meet and offers her to him. Katrina obediently pleasures both men out of her loyalty for her husband and fulfills her own desires.

Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download My Submissive Wife

sandra70

Holly Wellin

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Holly Wellin
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,mixed ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,Blonde ,Bondage ,Anal ,big dick

Holly Wellin returns to SexandSubmission with Steven St. Croix. She is one of the toughest models around and we get some great reactions out of her. Steven really pushes her limits with hard punishment, weighted nipped clamps, rough face fucking and anal sex while bound. Holly is also pleasured with powerful orgasms by his command. This is an action packed update sure to please.

Duration: 50:55

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Holly Wellin

Fit to be Tied

Cast: The Pope ,Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,brunet ,muscular ,The Pope ,Muscle

Cheyenne has the physique of a Goddess, and loves to submit while in helpless bondage. Every muscle is so defined in her fit body and when she struggles against the ropes they flex and to show her true definition. Even with her strength, she is unable to escape from her binds. She is held captive and tormented until The Pope sees fit to release her. We begin with her standing with her hands above her head and her legs spread. Her thighs are pulled apart with rope to stress the other parts of her body that are tied. Next we sit her down with a rope around her neck, which quickly turns this into a predicament stress position. Then she is suspended with her legs pulled wide to expose her pussy, which is penetrated violently before more punishment is inflicted on her helpless body. Inn the final scene we put her in a doggy position that shows off her magnificent ass, as well as how toned her body really is. Everything gets one final dose of sadistic torment before the last orgasms are ripped from her pussy.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

Download Fit to be Tied

sandra70

Cowgirl Live part 3

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let's add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on - she's in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table.

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Cowgirl Live part 3

Mean Lesbian Lover: Mariah

Little of the Den of Iniquity Dungeon in N.Y.C. is interviewing the sexy Mariah who is applying to work as a submissive at the Den. Of course, Mariah will first have to pass the test. A test consisting of breast torment (which includes a nasty tit spanking) strict bondage, , tit flogging and a cruel caning. Mariah demonstrates a true submissive nature and a great capacity for pain. Fortunately of rus... we get to watch it all.

Duration: 57:19
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1507kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 687.8 MB

Download Mean Lesbian Lover: Mariah

sandra70

Sarah Jane Ceylon

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: Anal ,foreskin ,BDSM ,muscular ,Bondage ,other hair color ,big dick ,Blonde ,Rough Sex ,shaved

Sarah Jane Ceylon makes her debut at Sex and Submission with Mark Davis. Sarah has made a name for herself as being extremely tough with pain and able to endure strict bondage. Here we see her deep throating and getting fucked hard by Mark while restrained and dominated. They really connect on many levels resulting in a beautifully erotic and exciting session not to be missed.

Duration: 52:44

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon

Never Say Nevers Part One - Nyssa Nevers

For some reason Nyssa Nevers cannot make up her mind. She screams every time PD hits her but whenever he starts to fill her holes with cock she seems just as unhappy. He is going to keep doing both until she learns to be a bit more appreciative. It does not matter to him if she is a slow learner. He has always been a man who loves to teach others. She does not realize that every time she begs for mercy he hears it as a cry for more. At this rate she may never figure it out.

Duration: 34:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 385.4 MB

Download Never Say Nevers Part One - Nyssa Nevers

sandra70

Jewell Marceau

Cast: Jewell Marceau

Jewel didn't appreciate the electro-interrogation she was made to endure. But I got the information out of her.

Duration: 31:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 369.7 MB

Download Jewell Marceau

No Love - Sophie Ryan

Some people feel like they need to love a slut to have any kind of fun with her. Dee is not one of them. When she takes Sophie Ryan out to the barn she is more like an interested experimenter than a passionate lover. She does not want Sophie for anything other than her body. She goes about her business as though she feels nothing for the girl at her mercy. The screams and the tears are curious side effects from her sadistic interests.

Duration: 1:08:35

File size: 771.7 MB

Download No Love - Sophie Ryan

sandra70

Mud - Melody

Melody with her perfect pale skin is locked in the trunk of a car, her wrists and ankles cuffed. When the car stops, she's yanked out and dragged down a storm cellar. She disappears into darkness.
Her wrists are cuffed behind a pole. She slowly sinks to the floor, sitting on cold concrete. He manhandles her a bit, just to let her know who's boss. Then he kneels over her, his crotch in her face. He vibrates her until she comes. It's a way of owning everything, even her pleasure.
He leaves her. She settles in for the night. Cold concrete floor, implacable steel around her wrists and ankles. Like part of a long ago dream, her toenails are painted red.
It's a nightmare, really. She wakes up lying in a puddle of her piss. He dumps a pile of grain on the floor. She eats. He drops a pail of water near her head. Then it's time for a little breathplay by inflating a dildo deep in her throat. He makes her come again, writhing and screaming. From relief? From dread? When he leaves her this time, she can't lie down, only sit and wait. He wants her to come to his bed willingly. But she won't.
Metal shackles and chain. A metal gag in her mouth. A stim locked inside her. Move those stones over there, he says. She clatters as she walks. He's wearing a jacket in the cold air. She's naked. She slogs through muck barefoot, slipping from stone to stone, limping. Then he orders her to lie face down in the muck. What choice does she have? Of course it's humiliating. Maybe if she agreed to sleep in his bed, it would end.
Certainly there's a point at which she will break. We have to assume that she will.
Of course.

Format: real
Duration: 37:04
Video: 852x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 134.2 MB

Download Mud - Melody

Hate Me

I was nobody I'd ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I'm going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you're lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don't worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I'm only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I'd learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn't. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Hate Me

sandra70

Vanessa Hillz - Self pumping office worker captured (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Vanessa Hillz
Genres: BDSM

Vanessa Hillz has been trying to pump herself with this handsfree double breast pump for a few days now, but no milk has yet appeared. The young mother is worried that her milk hasn't come in yet, but maybe she is using the wrong machine? All it does is make her nipples ultra sensitive. Unfortunately, she still has to work at the office, so things are getting very complicated for her. Even more so when she finds herself captured by the farmer, who drags her off to the barn, where she gets cuffed, collared, and gagged. The farmer turns the pump up way higher than Vanessa ever has, hurting her nipples a lot. Still no milk comes out, but the farmer is not worried. She will start producing soon, this farm has bigger and better machines! A pair of tight clover clamps at the end of the session should make it clear to her: she is now a HuCow, and this is her new life. Welcome to the herd, Vanessa!

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

Download Vanessa Hillz - Self pumping office worker captured (2024)

SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her f"ck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

sandra70

The Loan Sharks

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Skin Diamond ,Mark Davis
Genres: Interracial ,Tattoo ,Nipple Torment ,Slapping ,Brunette ,Threesome ,slim ,foreskin ,Role Play ,black hair ,big dick ,other hair color ,muscular ,Submission ,Ass Hook ,Electrical Play ,Clover Clamps ,Choking ,real naturals

Sexy Skin Diamond tries to skip town to avoid a large debt with two shady loan sharks. They find Skin and make her work off the money through rough sex, bondage and domination! Skin Diamond gets extremely turned on from Mark Davis and Mr. Pete stripping her down, man handling, anal bondage sex and double penetration!

Duration: 53:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download The Loan Sharks

Methodology Of Torture - The Bench part 2

Interesting positions, a gorgeous woman, huge boobs and real tears. Lomp''s argufying again. This time he freaks out after seeing the multifunctional bench.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Methodology Of Torture - The Bench part 2

sandra70

Lew Rubens - Drea Camper pt2

Studio: Lew Rubens

Drea thought she had it bad, laying there on the ground with the bugs, all dirty and helpless...but it can always be worse. As she finds out in part 2

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5827kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 499.5 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Drea Camper pt2

Lying, Cheating, Bitch!

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Charley Chase
Genres: brunet ,Vaginal Penetration ,Doctor ,Anal ,foreskin ,Facefucking ,Pierced Nipples ,Breast Abuse ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Spanking ,Corporal Punishment ,Forceps Clamps ,Role Play ,Pierced Pussy ,Mouth Spreader ,Blowjob

Charley Chase was truely a great find for Sex and Submission. She's super hot, open minded and finds mixing pleasure with pain to be exhilarating. In this role play, Charley is a medical student who was caught cheating on her term paper. Desperate to stay in medical school, she sexually submits to Dr. Holmes. Charley endures lots of punishment and hard fucking in bondage. She also cums like crazy and squirts all over the place.

Duration: 59:39

Download Lying, Cheating, Bitch!

sandra70

Never Say Nevers Part Two - Nyssa Nevers

Nyssa Nevers has told us before that she enjoys the most intense pain and humiliation. It is not hard to see that she was telling the truth. Her arousal is speaks for itself. Her legs are only spread a little bit, but it is enough to give a clear view of her dripping wet pussy. There can be no doubt. Nyssa is a horny young bondage slut and PD, with his special brand of perversion, has got her number.

Duration: 29:38

File size: 333.4 MB

Download Never Say Nevers Part Two - Nyssa Nevers

Lucy Lauren - jail strappado

Fun loving Lucy Lauren is back! Remember her amazing arched hogtie? She really can do some extreme positions! So today, we tied her to the prison cell in a mean strappado. Lucy is harness gagged and her head is held back by the ropes. She wanted to take off her shoes but then she realized that would make her strappado even more extreme, so she didn't. Now she was balancing in heels, with nowhere to go, in a brilliant looking strappado tie! Don't miss these struggles!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14586kbps

File size: 425.3 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - jail strappado

sandra70

New Uniforms

Cast: Harmony ,Calico ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,Dominatrix ,Slave ,shaped ,Humiliation ,Anal ,LezDom ,natural boobs ,Sub

Calico tries to raise money for new uniforms by soliciting at the house of two kinky lesbians, Harmony and Lorelei Lee. Calico soon learns that the only thing she is going to get is bondage, domination and kinky sex. This update have sexy three girl action including fisting, suspension bondage and hard punishment.

Duration: 1:00:18

Download New Uniforms

Liz Rainbow clamped and shocked

Poor Liz has very sensitive, highly conductive skin. Not good for taking shock collar challenges probably, but she is back again and she wants another go. Alright, but with a big drooly gag, clamps on the very tips of her nipples, and handcuffs behind the back, it is not going to be easy!

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps

File size: 732.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow clamped and shocked

sandra70

Strapped - Wenona

Strapped. As in we needed something to hold Wenona in place with. Normally iron would be the material of choice but this time it was important that she remain flexible. We have her bent over in a brutal back bridge
Why such a tough position? Well, Wenona told Cyd Black that she loves having her pussy played with so much that it makes the whole world fade into the background. Now he is going to test that by flogging, clamping and contorting her as much as humanly possible, all while the vibrators, dildos and one extremely powerful fucking machine go to town on her hole.
When she starts to squirm enough that the straps alone won't cut it, that is when we will strap her to a frame and test her limits

Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5517kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Strapped - Wenona

The Grand Tour of Pain part 2

Kymberly's been making the rounds here at DungeonCorp lately, but today she's getting the grand tour...The Grand Tour of Pain that is. And on this day her tour guide through Hell is none other than Ogre. Now Kymberly's a specimen. A perfect body. And Ogre pulls out all the stops exploring it and putting her through her paces. She seems to have a fighting spirit, and that serves all the better, providing plenty of orgasmic tension. She may be strong and defiant, and she may be willing to hang tough, but it's only a matter of time before she's broken...And Ogre is certainly up to the challenge. In the end she shall comply, and she will be kicking and screaming all the way.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 169.3 MB

Download The Grand Tour of Pain part 2

sandra70

Kaylee

Cast: Kaylee
Genres: Domination ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Handler ,shaved ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Submission

Kaylee is a cute young model new to bondage. She is tied in many different postions for four hours.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 345.1 MB

Download Kaylee

Pain Slut Suffers with a Smile in Brutal Bondage

Cast: Holly Heart ,The Pope
Genres: Spanking ,Blonde ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Suspension ,Pain ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,Domination

Holly Heart makes her long awaited return to Hogtied and she looks better than ever! I quickly tie this slut up and get to work tormenting her with everything I can get my hands on. The more punishment she gets the more this bitch smiles. She truly loves to suffer, so I give this eager little pain slut what she wants. The day is spent exploring different ways of hurting her to see if we can find a new sensation for her. We found several new types of pain that she has never endured, which is amazing to watch as she suffers through them.

Duration: 48:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

Download Pain Slut Suffers with a Smile in Brutal Bondage

sandra70

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 2

Reflections

From her spot on the floor 314 can smell the strong scent of lust wafting from Dee. She cannot move enough in her bondage to see what is happening behind her, but the steady hum of a vibrator lets her know that SD is admiring the view. For a few brief moments she holds out hope that the painful prodding she is getting now is the worst of her punishment for the day, but she knows inside that it is just a pipe dream. Dee wants more than just one little cum. She wants to hurt 314, fuck her, and make her cry.

Duration: 52:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Reflections

sandra70

Suspended & Fucked

Hot bodied Sadie Dawson dances her way out of the lingerie she's wearing, then she grabs our little red vibrator and goes to work on her own pussy... when she's all warmed up, we call in the rigging talents of Nikki Nefarious... we ask her for a comfy suspension that we can hang Sadie in, over the device machine, to be fucked in the air... Nikki delivers in Nefarious fashion... Indeed, lovely Sadie is hoisted upon the dildo and fucked till she screams.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

Download Suspended & Fucked

Sissy Maid Slave

In the ever-expanding world of sexual fetishes, feminization is quickly gaining in popularity. Acquiring a sissy may be all the rage, but getting one to do all your bidding can prove to be tough work. You have to be a determined Mistress with a firm hand like Dita Rose, the no-nonsense Femdom of Sissy Maid Slave. For those curious, this Transfetish Production is a very thorough look into the life of a sissy maid. From training to complete servitude, this movie has it all.
If you've ever had an interest in sissification, the talented young Mistress Dita gives us a firsthand look at how to properly dress, train and handle your own sissy slave. Her prey is the sexually confused Jade Madison. He's posing as a computer repairman and claims to have a girlfriend, but Dita can see right through that act. She knows he was born to live his life as an obedient little sissy slut. Watching Jade become a submissive tranny is a long and, thanks to Dita, very enjoyable journey. If you're a fan of domination and humiliation, you can't pass up these first three scenes, which deal with the submale's intense training.
Not one to waste any time, we dive right into the transformation. Stockings, a new frilly outfit, some makeup - they all play a big part in turning this average straight male into a sissy. As part of his girly change, Jade is also thoroughly educated on how to please his fickle Mistress. This includes how to properly clean her filthy heels with his tongue and the daily upkeep of the house, which as a sissy maid he's obligated to do everything a regular maid would only in a kinkier way. For example, for sissy maid Jade, cleaning a toilet isn't a simple act. No, in the hands of Dita it's a fetish treat, as he's to clean it with a toilet brush attached to his mouth gag. It's the only way to ensure a proper cleaning. Of course no one ever said training a sissy was easy. These worthless subs are bound to mess up. But don't worry; Dita knows that when a sissy makes a mistake, the only way to correct him is with an intense spanking session.
Jade endures a lot, but ultimately becomes a sissy maid Dita can be proud to show off. She invites Mistress Ashley and her husband Damian over to check out her new acquisition, and the couple are only too eager to put him to the test. Jade is clearly nervous, but she's been properly trained. She knows she has to do anything to make Dita's guests happy, and that includes getting on all fours to suck on Damian's cock. When she first pulls his dick out it's small and flaccid, but with a few strokes of her tongue it soon grows to fill her mouth nicely. Since it's not massive in size, Jade is able to properly deep-throat him. That may not seem like a difficult task, but it's a little more challenging when you have his wife fucking your tight sissy ass with a strap-on. Mistress Ashley is outstanding at doing just that while she barks orders on how to properly suck her husband's cock. Jade does outstanding work and is rewarded nicely with a mouthful of cum. Pleased with the obedient sissy, the couple decide to take her with them on their vacation.
The rest of this film is dedicated to the various tasks Mistress Ashley gives their weekend sissy. She's much more aggressive than Dita, but Jade handles herself nicely. From massaging her new Mistress's tired feet to allowing herself to be suspended as she gets probed with various anal toys, Jade is a model submissive. She takes on every task with gusto, but she's really at her best when taking care of Damian. The beefy straight man makes a last appearance at the end and we get another chance to watch Jade suck on his cock. Jade really is a talented cocksucker, giving Damien another mind-blowing orgasm.
Cuckolding, bisexual acts, - Sissy Maid Slave touches on all these fetishes and many more. Sissification may not be for everyone, but this feature offers plenty of titillating acts to satisfy all fans of kink. Exploring a new fetish is always an exciting adventure, so jump right into the action with this quality Transfetish production.
Close Review X

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:47
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1263kbps

File size: 644.3 MB

Download Sissy Maid Slave

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online