BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Cum Dumpster Loves Being Passed Around a Punk Show

Cast: Mona Wales ,Julia de Lucia ,Miguel Zayas
Video language: English

Julia de Lucia loves being fucked in the ass by strangers and dominated by Mona Wales. Mona desperately wants the world to know what a cum dumpster Julia is. What better way to show the world then branding her cum gobbler with a "Cock Garage" tramp stamp. When Julia refuses to get the tattoo, Mona relents under one condition: Julia sexually services everyone who comes into the tattoo shop. With her ass up face down Julia opens her cock garage to the public. Guys walk into the shop whip out their dicks and jerk off to the site of Julia's eager holes. With hands all over her, she takes a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. After everyone in the tattoo shop has been serviced Mona takes her naked barefoot whore through the streets to a punk show where Julia's anal punishment continues.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cum Dumpster Loves Being Passed Around a Punk Show

Someone has a squirting problem Someone has a drinking problem

Cast: Rain DeGrey ,Dee Williams
Genres: natural boobs ,fake boobs ,Metal Bondage ,toned ,shaved ,Submission ,slim ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,switch

Well here is something you don't see every day. Two girls that can continue to cum their brains out, while they are bound down and made to cum until - well you get it.
Rain is bound above, finger banged and vibrated to many, many squirting orgasms. Three fingers go in, and then out squirts clear tasteless, odorless, nectar of the Gods. Over and over and over. Rain is simply reduced to a small faucet that squirts out love liquid at our command.
Darling is bound below, spread, helpless with a dildo impaled in her shaved pussy and a vibrator stuck on her sensitive clit. That in itself is amazing to watch as she is made to cum over and over. However that is the least interesting thing about this entire ordeal.
With a huge funnel gag tightly rigged into Darling's mouth right under Rain's squirting pussy, the nectar of the Gods needs to go someplace. We found it is very hard to swallow while a huge funnel in your mouth, on your back, while coming your brains out. Who knew?

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

Download Someone has a squirting problem Someone has a drinking problem

sandra70

Hot Bondage Babe in Brutal Bondage Predicaments

Cast: Andre Shakti
Genres: Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Ass Hook ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,switch ,Crotch Rope ,Domination ,shaved ,Suspension

Beautiful and tough as nails Andre Shakti is brutalized in terrible bondage predicaments and rewarded with overwhelming orgasms. Put into a tough spot between a tight crotch rope and a desperate tit tie, Andre has to choose which torment to endure to earn her orgasms.
Reward time: tied to a saw horse and stuffed with a dick in her cunt, and hook in her ass, and a brutal vibe on her clit, she is whipped while she spills orgasm after brutal orgasm all over the set.
The sling style suspension finishes her off by ripping her slutty thighs apart for a thorough pussy plunging that rips orgasm after orgasm from her. Good job Andre, you went the distance with The Best Bondage Site on the Web!

Duration: 49:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4592kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Bondage Babe in Brutal Bondage Predicaments

Juliette Black

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing. Vicks confessed that her girlfriend was lying about something.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

Download Juliette Black

sandra70

Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Holly Wood has an amazing body. It looks like she dropped out of the fantasies of every man and right into her own nightmare. She is not prepared for the kinds of things PD likes to do.

Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

Download Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Shy Pretty Bitch Sings in Pain - Part 1

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Silvia Rubi ,Pablo Ferrari ,Julia Roca

ulia Roca is a shy, perky, brunette, whore and is ready to sing in pain for the public. First up she is taken to the park and must perform for everyone there. Her pathetic voice and dancing offends most of the park goers! Luckily they all get a perfect view of her tight ass and hairy pussy. Silvia Rubi wants to show off her slave even more and parades her through the crowded streets for all to enjoy, then ties her up in rope bondage and let's the public have their way with her.
In the back of a crowded bar Julia Roca is stripped naked and humiliated in front of every horny patron. This slut needs to be taught a lesson in manners! The crowd gets to all write nasty things on her body before she is fucked by huge cocks. This whore is completely frightened of electricity which causes her to scream with every terrifying orgasm!

Duration: 27:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shy Pretty Bitch Sings in Pain - Part 1

sandra70

A New Toy - Part 1

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A New Toy - Part 1

RealTimeBondage Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black and Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

Juliette Black and Katharine Cane were stuck with each other for our last live feed. The stocks we put them in made sure of that. What one got the other had to go through as well. Our members got to watch suffering in stereo. We thought about being nice to them because of that but we just could not help ourselves.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

sandra70

Lactating Titties of the Prancing Petite Tia

Cast: Tia Ling ,Isis Love
Genres: fake boobs ,Handler ,mixed ,Asian ,Submission ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Domination ,Petite ,Fingering

Tia Ling is strapped up tight with belts. Cinched around her throat, tight around her waist, around the wrists and around the ankles. She stands pulled by her wrists with minimal movement onto the balls of her feet. Her breathing is restricted from the belt around her waist and any fussing around will tighten the straps around her throat.
If being taunted and teased by Isis Love isn't torment enough, the bondage will break her down. Her tight body leaves no cushion for the strike of the cane and the sting of the flip nine whip. Now sweaty Tia is struggling to keep her posture when the vibrator comes out to play. I think screaming orgasms are in order.

Duration: 31:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lactating Titties of the Prancing Petite Tia

Belle Noir Electrosluts Test Part Two

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Belle Noire
Genres: Electrical Play ,BDSM ,Cattle Prod ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Lesbian ,switch ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Humiliation

This pale skinned brunette with large natural tits is ready to do what it takes to be an Electroslut. In part two of her attempt, she is tied to a bare mattress with the violet wand body plate attached to her leg. Lorelei shocks this new slut with her every touch, but Lorelei can feel the shocks as well - why is one of these women flinching and one laughing? Because only one is a true electroslut. Lorelei helps Belle learn to enjoy the violet want, electro pussy licking, and a little foot fucking as a bonus. Belle learns to worship her mistress and to come hard while being shocked!

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Belle Noir Electrosluts Test Part Two

sandra70

Sasha Monet and Chanta-Rose

Cast: Sasha Monet ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: BDSM ,Brunette ,Pain ,Nylons Stockings ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,slim ,Facesitting

Sasha Monet is in trouble for being late to class. She is subjected to Chanta's humiliating and pain stricken discipline designed for the dirtiest sluts.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 355.0 MB

Download Sasha Monet and Chanta-Rose

PerfectSlave 2004-2013 videos, part 01

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!

Video: 1280x720, 640x480

Total size: 1.7 GB in 35 files.

Download PerfectSlave 2004-2013 videos, part 01

sandra70

Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

Alais Peach is in a very awkward predicament! Her boobs have been tied to the bed frame! If she struggles to the left or right, the ropes pull on her boobs. She can't stand up because her wrists are tied to the bed. And she is ballgagged as well! What will happen next? How long will she have to stay like this!? Poor Alais Peach!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 352.6 MB

Download Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

Extreme Kinky Date

Cast: James Deen ,Mr. Pete ,Amy Brooke
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Kinky ,Blonde ,Hot Wax ,Submission ,brunet ,fake boobs ,Facefucking ,foreskin ,Anal Fisting ,Double Penetration ,Ass Hook ,Stud ,Humiliation

In this fantasy storyline, Amy Brooke's boyfriend takes their kinky relationship to the next level when he surprises her by sending two of his friends to fuck her brains out. Hooded and bound, she is unaware of her boyfriend's absence. Amy is shocked but filled with ecstasy when she finds out that she is being filmed while fucked and dominated by two strangers. Includes double penetration, anal fisting, squirting, hot wax and rough sex.

Duration: 1:00:05

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Extreme Kinky Date

sandra70

Cowgirl Live part 5

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up. A little neck play is due. Slide down her panties.

Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 5

Bella Rossi Beating Bella

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bella Rossi Beating Bella

sandra70

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal

There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place.

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

sandra70

Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

We have been trying to tie up the stunning tall playmate Alisa for a while now. She never had time for us, but we finally managed to get her in our ropes! Her perfect body is made to be tied up! She looks amazing in a reverse prayer, her natural perfect breasts completely vulnerable and unprotected. Alisa wasn't too sure about all this, she might not return, but we still have the pictures and video!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

Download Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I buckle a thick leather collar around her neck, before placing Ariel on her stomach. She is soon hogtied, and I tell her to try and escape. She wiggles her bare feet as she mmmpphs, moans, and endures her bondage. I return after a while to find she has made 0 progress on her escape. I discipline her by snapping heavy rubber bands on her feet. I then give her ass some attention with a thin cane. I will get to more of that later... First I tie her toes with twine and then connect her toes to the D-ring on her head harness. This really intensifies her bondage and provides for much less movement, as she had too much for my liking. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 407.1 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

sandra70

Cherry and Princess Donna Dolore

Cast: Cherry ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Electric Dildo ,Cattle Prod ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Bondage ,Lesbian ,Tens Unit ,natural boobs ,Femdom

Cherry is a local girl who applied to work for the sites. She says she likes bondage and pain, so Princess Donna gives her plenty of both. Donna starts by getting that sexy redhead on the floor then spanking her, fucking her, and making her bark like a dog while she cums from the electricity.

Duration: 39:52

File size: 464.1 MB

Download Cherry and Princess Donna Dolore

Rain DeGrey Orgasmal Carnage

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Handler ,switch ,Domination ,Feet ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,fake boobs ,BDSM

Words can not describe what happens to this sexually crazed nympho when she is made to cum, over and over and over. It is simply beyond our vocabulary to do it justice.
We can only just describe what we did to her - you have to see the effect yourself, to understand, and truly believe what happen here. This girl is either gifted, or cursed, we don't know which it is.
We put her in a custom made bondage device- a wooden box holds her head and hands, strict metal hold her legs spread and feet up it the ultimate fucking position. At first we just vibe her to a few screaming orgasms, then we finger her to several squirting orgasms, and then we put our best fucking machine (Omega) in her ass.
The thing about our fucking machines (Alpha & Omega) is that they fuck faster then any machine out there, but they don't just fuck the girls into oblivion, they also vibrate at an incredible frequency. In layman's terms the vibration alone no matter what hole can cause a clitoris orgasm. So Omega goes in her ass, the fucking is ramped up and the girl is made to cum, so hard and so long, that this is the part where words fail us. If you have never seen a girl fucked to the verge of sexual annihilation, then what in Zeus's butthole are you waiting for.

Duration: 16:40
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Orgasmal Carnage

sandra70

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

All Choked Up

Beautiful Dakoda smiles as PD ties her neck, standing her up on her feet. He orders her to get herself red and flushed, then fucks her with a vibrating dildo and canes her foot while she slides her hand up and down his cock. Hanging upside down, she sucks cock as he vibrates and sucks her. PD bends her over, tying her with her head down and ass up, fucking her cunt hole. Then on a mattress, he binds her into a ball, rolling her around, using his cock in first one hole then the other, vibrating her clit. Afterward, she's choked with cock, ending up with a face full.

Format: real
Duration: 45:56
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 247.6 MB

Download All Choked Up

sandra70

Aisha - hogtied

Persian girl Aisha is back for more rope! This time without her head scarf, just naked, but with a lot of attitude. It soon changed when she got gagged with a massive harness gag. It is so tight and solid! Aisha ended up hogtied with her toes tied to her head. Great struggles and fun times! This girl is so kinky!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Aisha - hogtied

Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Cast: Ashley Lane

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

sandra70

TopGrl Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She doesn't just know women, she knows bondage.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download TopGrl Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Amanda is left to endure her bondage.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

sandra70

Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Cute Anastasiya returns for a bit more rope bondage! Just like last time, she wants to be naked, because she does not like underwear! No problem, dear girl, we don't mind! Anastasiya is bound in hemp ropes, and this creative tie even has her fingers immobilized! A nice bedroom struggle!

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 262.5 MB

Download Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

From Amanda's viewpoint I was going easy on her. A collar, a couple handcuffs and a scrawny length of chain was all that lay in front of her. With her legs and hands well cuffed and her mouth gagged I connect her posture collar to her legs with a short chain. Amanda's arms are worked under her legs and locked to the chain as well. Simplicity turns to immobility quickly and Amanda is helpless to move. Her only reprieve is when I unlock her cuffs... only to make them tighter!

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

sandra70

Cowgirl Live part 4

Release Year: 2021

Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 4

Allegra's Test - Part 3

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

sandra70

Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite. the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Abigail - girl reverse prayer

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

sandra70

Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

These 2 have been and sucked into an undone puddle of limber flesh that can not even watch str8. We leave em fastened and overspread with their own cum. They are even cuter when cum overspread.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

Kelly Wells

Cast: Kelly Wells

Welcome back Kelly Wells. Not too many girls havewhat it takes to make arepeat performance at Hogtied, but Kelly has it all.A tall, lean, and tan body withsexy natural breasts and sheer toughness. Shesuffers the anal hook andcane. Relentlessly tight crotch ropes, and tickletorment do her in. She is madeto cum and then made to cum again. Kelly is leftexhausted, drained, andsmiling. These girls love Hogtied.

Duration: 43:47

File size: 510.0 MB

Download Kelly Wells

sandra70

Michelle Brown

Cast: Michelle Brown
Genres: Dildo ,Brunette ,shaved ,gloves ,Lesbian ,Machine Dildo ,bottom ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,18-Year-Old

Local 18-year-old college girl Michelle Brown, embodying the quintessential girl next door with a naughty side, submitted her model application to Kink last month, quickly securing a spot to debut on fuckingmachines, expressing her exclusive interest in the site over other companies.

Duration: 3:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9573kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 275.1 MB

Download Michelle Brown

Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

Unfortunately Nora just isn't that good. In fact we've struggled to find what she's good at and it seems that failure is the only thing Nora has a knack for. To conclude our livefeed Nora is strapped into the spanking bench. She gets an asshook which is tied to her hair. To mirror her failures we give her some pudding.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

Download Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

sandra70

Juggling petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane, Kasha

This is part 2 of the training juggling Jane and Kasha.

Duration: 16:47
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 196.3 MB

Download Juggling petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2

We show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope

Cast: Isis Love ,Haley Cummings
Genres: shaped ,slim ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Big Tits ,natural boobs ,mixed ,Domination ,Bondage

Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 of the January live show that featured 19 yr old Haley Cummings and sexy co-top Isis Love. Bondage tutorial series.
In the second part of our rope tutorial we slowly show you step by step how to properly tie the wrists. We demonstrate how not to tie them too tight so the person loses circulation, but tight enough so that they can never escape. We demonstrate how to incorporate the wrist in a crotch rope anchor tie that will leave your submissive helpless and horny.
We also demonstrate a one rope arm tie. With one rope we show you how to bind the elbows, bind the wrists and place the knot well out of reach, leaving your victim helpless to escape and at your sexual mercy!

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 366.1 MB

Download We show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors