BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 015 [MF-5309]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

Manuela is dressed like a dominatrix in her bed while using her cell phone. Her girlfriend (Qween) arrives in the room with a surprise accessory, a collar and says that she wants to be dominated. Manuela then says that Qween will do everything she says, and her order is that she kisses, licks and puts her feet in her mouth, after all, this is the way that will make her completely excited.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4037kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 890.1 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 015 [MF-5309]

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 009 [MF-5011]

Manuella and Jessica Winchester are in their moment of rest and begin to relax their beautiful feet until they find each other. Their feet touch and desire appears, where the submissive Manuella decides to lie down so that Jessica gives her feet to lick.

Duration: 32:00
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4058kbps

File size: 982.1 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 009 [MF-5011]

sandra70

Service Sessions: Torn's Return to Service

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Sarah Shevon
Genres: Role Play ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Discipline ,Female Slave ,Rough Sex
Video language: English

Torn returns after a holiday break from service to find herself saddled with new responsibilities and tasks. Disciplining her slut Shevon is a new job requirement for the House slave.

Duration: 48:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Service Sessions: Torn's Return to Service

The Gift

Cast: Felony ,Bobbi Starr ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: Cage ,Slapping ,Pussy Eating ,Blonde ,Couple ,Rimming ,Anal Fingering ,Clover Clamps ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Kinky ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,Femdom ,Hitachi ,Hair Pulling ,Dominatrix ,Role Play

Bobbi surprises her girlfriend Hollie with a very special birthday gift. Her very own bound slave to use as she pleases. Together, they punish and humiliate Felony who becomes more obedient with every hit. They team up with strap-ons to fill up all her slut holes and she is also double penetrated.

Duration: 50:12

Download The Gift

sandra70

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 010 [MF-4817]

The maid kindly asks her boss to take off her sneakers so as not to dirty the sheet, but Veronica thinks it's an insult and puts her foot on the bed on purpose. When she asks her maid if it's dirty, she asks her to clean it, but not the bed linen, but her shoe with her tongue.

Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4022kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 010 [MF-4817]

200 shock collar updates!

Yaay 200 updates! Let's celebrate by shocking tall Dutch redhead Mila, who is never really happy doing this challenge. Cuffed to the bed, she gets more and more frustrated and desperate by the increasing shocks to her neck!

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 734.9 MB

Download 200 shock collar updates!

sandra70

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 026 [MF-5837]

A dominatrix girl is about to leave the house and says that her shoe isn't as nice and polished as she'd like and decides to call her sex slave, better known as the "bitch", to clean, suck and polish her entire heel and shoe with her tongue until it's shiny and in perfect condition for her to walk around in and come home with it all dirty so that the "bitch" can clean it again.

Duration: 30:31
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4065kbps

File size: 938.1 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 026 [MF-5837]

Lady Nala Screams and Begs For More From Mona Wales

Cast: Lady Nala ,Mona Wales ,Juan Lucho
Genres: Submission ,Curvy ,Dominatrix ,Rough Sex ,shaped ,Blonde ,BDSM ,brunet ,Humiliation ,Public

In a field near the coast on a bright and sunny day Mona Wales leads Lady Nala toward a dilapidated house covered in graffiti. Nala stands firm as Mona flogs, shocks her with a zapper and uses clothespin zippers on her soft flesh. She teases orgasm after orgasm from Nala in the hot sun! Soon, Mona tires of this teasing and decides to make a spectacle of Nala in front of her friends at Rosas5, a local BDSM club. The crowd is ready to see this young lady squirt as they do not get to see her dominated often. Nala is suspended by her ankles from the ceiling and as she is shocked and spanked her friends and guest chant, ready to see her get dicked down like the slut she is! Juan Lucho is ready and face fucks the little beauty until spit is running down her forehead, she is hungry for more and the guests pull out cupcakes to smash on her tits, ass, and face while Juan continues to feed the hungry cumslut his fat cock. Nala is taken down from the ceiling and thrown into the stocks where she will stay still as she is fucked long and hard from behind. Her friends hold her face in their hands as they tell her she fucks better when Juan cannot see her face, instead, a guest rides on her back and teases Juan while her uses Nala's wet pussy. She begs to be let out from the stocks and once she is, the real work begins! They push her body to the limit commanding her to stay strung while she bounces up and down on Juan Lucho's throbbing dick, as the crowd works into a frenzy Juan pushes her down and makes her spread her big ass so he can cover her pink hole with cum. Mona pulls her into the street where she is made to spread her messy cheeks by the street so the world can admire her from the inside out, as passersby look on in disgust, Nala is proud to be such an exposed whore!

Duration: 55:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lady Nala Screams and Begs For More From Mona Wales

sandra70

Horny lesbian sex slave spanked, fucked, and punished!

Cast: Allie James ,Lea Lexis
Genres: slim ,shaved ,LezDom ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Fingering ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,multiple orgasms

Lea Lexis's new 24 7 sex slave, Allie James, is too eager for her own good. When she's caught masturbating without permission, her Mistress teaches her a lesson.
Lea's training methods include: OTK spanking, vicious nipple and pussy clamps, hot wax, clothespins, a dildo gag, pussy licking, ass worship, facesitting, multiple orgasms, and lesbian strap-on fucking.
Will Allie learn her lesson, or will she ignore the rules for the pleasure of punishment?

Duration: 55:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Horny lesbian sex slave spanked, fucked, and punished!

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 013 [MF-5237]

A nymphet is looking for a hookup and looks for a candidate on dating apps in order to find someone who meets her needs. It's not enough to be good in bed, you also need to like feet, know how to kiss well and lick your fingers willingly. For this girl, a special caress on her feet is what will make her all wet.

Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4041kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 013 [MF-5237]

sandra70

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 020 [MF-5486]

She is impatient waiting for her boyfriend to respond to her message on his cell phone, as they agreed to go out for dinner and then go to the motel, where she will ask for her wish to be fulfilled. While he doesn't respond, she and her feet become impatient and their desires increasingly frustrated.

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4053kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 020 [MF-5486]

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 006 [MF-4866]

Two girls escape to a house in the countryside to spend the night together. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, they take advantage of the tranquil setting to create moments of romance and connection. Far from being judged by people, the couple fulfill their most secret fetishes, licking their lover's feet with intensity, wet kisses and lots of saliva.

Duration: 33:17
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4064kbps

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 006 [MF-4866]

sandra70

Kylie gets triple banged

Cast: Mark Davis ,Kylie Ireland
Genres: muscular ,Redhead ,Gaping ,big dick ,Lesbian ,Dildo ,Anal Fisting ,Anal Stretching ,Curvy ,Tattoo

Kylie & Mark are at it again. This time she submits to Mark for some deep fisting, huge spreaders & gets triple banged. This woman has an ass that is made to be filled & she will do anything to fill it!

Duration: 46:15

Download Kylie gets triple banged

Fuck It Out Of Me

Cast: Lily Lane
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Sybian ,Squirting ,Dildo ,Tattoo ,Latinx ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,shaved ,top

Lily may be new to us here at Fucking Machines, but she has already made her rounds on other Kink sites. She has lots of tattoos and has the Alt look, but her massive tits, and plump ass make for a good candidate for us. We watch as she strips off her clothes and starts her seduction. Her eager pussy is dripping with anticipation, and she cannot wait to get into position and get her first taste of the machines. We start with Lily on her hands and knees, insert the dildo into her anxious pussy. The speed builds up and the room fills up with more and more moans and screams. After several orgasms we finally get to see this slut squirt for the first of many times. Next we have her lying on her side in a spooning position and talking dirty to us. It doesn't take long before we are milking squirting orgasms out of her willing pussy. Once they start it doesn't seem to want to stop, and we are OK with that. She massages her tight asshole, then sucks her slut juices off of her fingers. Lily loves the fact that she is in a puddle of her own orgasmic squirt juices, and continues to lap up as much as she can. In the final scene we put Lily in a chair that has a sybian on it. She starts to experiment with the new found machine to see what her pussy is capable of handling after being fucked by our other machines. She continues to turn up the sybian, but when she thinks she cannot take any more, she finds the strength to turn it up just a little more. Countless orgasms have her overwhelmed, but Lily decides to take it to the next level and cranks the sybian up to 11! Hereyes roll back in her head and the top of her head explodes with mind blowing orgasms.

Duration: 50:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fuck It Out Of Me

sandra70

Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Young Cassie returns for more bondage! Yes! This 19-year old is incredibly tall and cheerful. And in her thigh high boots, she is even taller! She wants to try it all, so we quickly got her back in rope bondage and pulled out a large ballgag. It turned out to be too much for her, but a medium size ballgag was no problem! So there we go: a cute young Cassie, all tied up and gagged, and she was determined to escape!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

Download Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Amilie - Lets Play Part 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Let's watch Amilie tortured in a surprising way. Dr. Lomp ties up her feet and hangs her from ceiling.

Duration: 16:25
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10031kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amilie - Lets Play Part 1

sandra70

Please me!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Mallory Mallone
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Anal ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Slave

Episode 3: Red-haired all natural beauty Mallory Malone doesn't look like the sort of girl who's looking for trouble, but trouble finds her in the way of electrosex and BDSM in her stimulating update.
Collared and chained to the floor, I make sure I get my share of pleasure. I zap her ass and body with the cattle prod. She screams, but I turn on the EMS pads scattered around her body. She eats my ass, but she also stimulates me with her involuntary contractions and spams from the pads. Finally, I reciprocate with the Magic Wand to her clit and my fingers in her pussy.

Duration: 18:28
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 677.3 MB

Download Please me!

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 046 [MF-6534]

To achieve her goal, she first decides to lick her shoe because she knows that in the end she will be rewarded by putting her tongue on her friend's feet. But she knows it won't be quite as she imagines.

Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4048kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 046 [MF-6534]

sandra70

Amilie - Lets Play Part 2

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her hands are free, but she can't keep them up all the time to protect herself, as her week arms are aching.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Amilie - Lets Play Part 2

Bitch Toy

Mina loves a scene that is handled right and Dee is an expert. Once she has her strung up by the arms, Dee takes the time to give her a wide range of sensations. Mina's foot is tormented with fingers and teeth and even a cane. Her pussy is where she's really sensitive, though, and Dee is going to take advantage.

Format: real
Duration: 47:02
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Bitch Toy

sandra70

Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

What if you would find this on your bed in the evening? The incredible boobs of Chessie Kay and Jasmine James side-by-side, all tied up for you to play with? There's no way the can get out of their box ties, so you can have your way with them, make them struggle, and grab those huge defenseless boobs!

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 192.2 MB

Download Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

Fresh Meat

Cast: Mellanie Monroe ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Role Play ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Oral Sex ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,other hair color ,master

Big Tit Mellanie Monroe is reviewed by Master Acworth as a potential house slut.

Duration: 31:22

File size: 702.4 MB

Download Fresh Meat

sandra70

Tina Fine and Cherokee

Cast: Cherokee ,Tina Fine
Genres: natural boobs ,Facesitting ,Sub ,Strap On ,Fishnets ,Blonde ,LezDom ,Anal ,mixed ,Bondage

18 year old Tina Fine plays a young irresponsible girl who gets in trouble with Cherokee, her mature roomate, for being messy. Among many perverted acts, she is spanked with her own hair brush and fucked in the ass with a strap-on. Both girls get really turned on through their role playing.

Duration: 26:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download Tina Fine and Cherokee

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 031 [MF-5931]

Upon arriving in the living room, Amanda compliments the new shoe and says she's thinking of having a little fun with her friend's new gift. But the truth is that the new shoes awakened an uncontrollable desire to put her friend's feet in her mouth, satisfying her biggest fetish.

Duration: 30:15
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4041kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 031 [MF-5931]

sandra70

Mika Tan

Cast: Mika Tan
Genres: Dominatrix ,Electro Clamp ,Anal ,High Heels ,black hair ,Strap On ,Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,Nylons Stockings ,Pussy Eating

The beautiful Mika Tan is back after far too long an absence! What we love about this girl is how easy it is to make her cum: she loves electricity, being penetrated, tied up and vibrated.put them altogether and you get one hell of a climax.so much so that after many orgasms she almost fainted!!!

Duration: 25:49

File size: 300.7 MB

Download Mika Tan

Bakery Disgrace

Cast: Yasmine de Leon ,Xander Corvus
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,big dick ,switch ,Public ,Domination ,brunet ,Discipline ,Athletic

The beautiful Yasmine de Leon does her first b g shoot for Kink on Public Disgrace.

Duration: 49:32

Download Bakery Disgrace

sandra70

Black Straight Jacket

Okay. Johnny has this thing where if he tries something in one color and it looks really good, he wants to try it in a different color or predicament. Apparently, a straight jacket is not immune to this treatment. He decides to get this black straight jacket (in a smaller size, because I lost a little weight) to "see what it would look like". Sure. Likely story. As soon as it arrives on the front porch, Johnny wants to try it on me. I am only wearing black panties, garter belt, stockings and t-shirt at the time. He has me remove my t-shirt to get the best fit for the straight jacket. When, I have it on, he likes it. Really likes it. As I am standing in the living room, he secures my legs together with multple leather straps (another recent impulse purchase-our existing leather straps were getting worn out) and then gives me a cumbersome black duct tape gag. I can't do much, but stand here. So, that is what I do. Stand here in my new straight jacket and leather straps and try to move around as much as allowed. Aren't you glad Johnny has an online shopping habit?

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 344.6 MB

Download Black Straight Jacket

Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Tiny slave Cherry English visited us! She is so cute! We tied her in red rope in a proper reverse prayer. Of course, we had to add a shiny red ballgag. She had never done this extreme position before and she was a little scared, but she did so well! Her hands all folded high up behind her neck, Cherry struggles and wriggles and drools. Don't miss it!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 460.9 MB

Download Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

sandra70

Chloie Madison and Audrey Leigh

Cast: Chloie Madison ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Feet ,natural boobs ,toned ,shaped ,BDSM ,Sub ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating

Chloie Madison is truly into being dominated. Miss Audrey beats every part of her body and fucks her good with a strap-on. Then she is hogtied and made to worship Audrey's shoes and feet. Lastly, she is sprayed down with cold water and left to dry.

Duration: 30:20

File size: 353.3 MB

Download Chloie Madison and Audrey Leigh

Britney - shocked again

It's been a while since Britney was here! The tall dancer is back for another go at the shock collar challenge. Will she do better than before? Check out the video!

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps

File size: 759.3 MB

Download Britney - shocked again

sandra70

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 042 [MF-6414]

As she can't go without sex for a long time, she decides to get in touch with friends to see who is available for casual sex and who can also lick her feet, as a way of making her more excited until she reaches climax.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4054kbps

File size: 984.5 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 042 [MF-6414]

Peter's Recovery

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Peter
Genres: Bondage ,foreskin ,Collar ,Brunette ,shaved ,Slave ,slim ,brunet ,switch ,natural boobs

In the midst of challenges, including a leaky roof and a recent knee surgery due to a torn meniscus, life in the castle isn't always perfect, but with the care of a dedicated house slave named Torn, recovery and well-being are on the horizon for Peter.

Duration: 3:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9610kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 219.7 MB

Download Peter's Recovery

sandra70

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 032 [MF-6033]

As she reads a book, her friend's (Luna Fire) feet are beside her, as if teasing her. Luna couldn't imagine that Adriana has an uncontrollable lust for feet, praising her friend's. Gradually she approaches her until she can gently place it in her mouth.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4056kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 032 [MF-6033]

Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

Amanda is hooded once again,this time with a white nylon. Red and Black tape are wrapped around her mouth. A thick rubber collar is put around her neck, before her tits are bound even more thoroughly with tape. The rest of her head is then wrapped with more and more tape. At this point Amanda stops making any noise and stops trying to struggle. Not only has she completely given up, but it takes all the concentration she can muster just to breathe. A good exercise for her as the serial gagger has many more intense gags for her, but that will be later. The lights go out and Amanda is left in the dark once again. At the end of the clip, i put some behind the scenes footage, of the application of her 1st gag along with some commentary by Amanda after the video was shot.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

sandra70

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2

Winter Sky

Cast: Winter Sky ,Mark Davis
Genres: BDSM ,Tattoo ,top ,Domination ,Role Play ,other hair color ,Bondage ,Blowjob ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage

Winter Sky gets an intense BDSM experience with Mark Davis. Bound and completely helpless, her hot natural body is exposed and used for pleasure and inflicting pain. Winter beautifully endures as much as she possibly can and is duly rewarded with orgasms and hard cock!

Duration: 48:47

Download Winter Sky

sandra70

Chair Vibed

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

Download Chair Vibed

Bitches Love Leather Bonus

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.

Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Bitches Love Leather Bonus

sandra70

Sarah Shevon Kinda looks like Jorja Fox from CSI don't you think?

Cast: Sarah Shevon

Sarah is back and all spread out. Metal is hard and cruel, it likes to find nerves to pinch and damage. When models struggle because we are hitting them and making them cum, the metal digs harder, faster. Metal is not rope or comfy leather, it is serious bondage and only the most experienced should use it.
We flog Sarah's pussy and she struggles and moves. We make her cum over and over and she struggles and moves. Metal is hard and cruel...

Duration: 14:29
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

Download Sarah Shevon Kinda looks like Jorja Fox from CSI don't you think?

Charlie Ten - shock collar cum challenge

Can Charlie Ten reach an orgasm while we keep shocking her at increasing rates? She gets so frustrated!!

Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14709kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 603.3 MB

Download Charlie Ten - shock collar cum challenge

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors