BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

She Needed the Money - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download She Needed the Money - Part 3

Self Bondage Bodystocking

Mina is wearing a sexy bodystocking combo and leather harness, she starts by strapping her legs together with belts and then handcuffs herself behind her back. Sexy struggling ensues before she is gagged on screen and has her elbows bound to make things more difficult. Finally the handcuff key is given to her, but with her elbows bound its impossible to reach the keyhole to undo the handcuffs. Poor Mina, who knows when she will get out! A Sexy 20 minute update!

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6892kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Self Bondage Bodystocking

sandra70

Taylor's Test - Part 1

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

Short Breaths - Scarlet White, Felicia

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Scarlet arrives and catches slave Felicia lying on her bed, with dirty feet. Of course, the domme gets very irritated by what she sees and, without thinking twice, she climbs on the bed and sits on Felicia's face, making the girl disappear under her buttocks. Scarlet has no pity for the little slave and stifles her willingly, even rubbing her ass and pussy on her face until her nose is red and sore. With her breathing channels plugged, Felicia desperately tries to fetch air, her lungs collapsing, but the domme only allows her to breathe for a few seconds before sitting on her face again. Poor thing!

Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3977kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Short Breaths - Scarlet White, Felicia

sandra70

Taylor's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Duration: 24:03

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 3

Prisoner

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Savannah Stern
Genres: Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Brunette ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,slim ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Domination

Savannah Stern is a prisoner in this fantasy update with Derrick Pierce. For her freedom she is stripped down and punished. Her mouth is used as a fuck hole through the cell fence that she is cable tied too. Finally, Savannah is fucked hard in heavy chains and tight rope bondage.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 842.2 MB

Download Prisoner

sandra70

Sparks

Jade Indica practically volunteered for some electrical play with Claire Adams. She thought it would maybe involve a few stim pads or a violet wand. So when Claire decided to push a little shocker right up inside of her tight little ass the first few pops were quite a surprise. She adapted fast, though, and soon she was begging for more jolts to help her really enjoy her orgasms. Things look like they are getting better for her after that but anyone can tell they are about to get much worse when Claire begins to wrap her face in conductive copper wires.

Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

Download Sparks

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

He hoists my legs up high and then runs the line through a hoop and then to my wrists. He pulls me into an arch until I can't bend any further. I can't move a muscle wrong... I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.

Duration: 17:36

File size: 787.8 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

sandra70

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for?

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

Darling

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Breast Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Big Tits ,Bondage ,Pain

Darling, Darling, Darling. There is truth to thestatement that a painter is only as good as thequality of the paint he is working with. Same holdstrue to Riggers. They are only as good as the modelsthey are working with. Darling is a true BDSMlifestyler, who loves bondage almost more thananything in her life. Some of Hogtied's best imagerycomes when Matt and Darling get together. Enjoy.

Duration: 40:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 472.6 MB

Download Darling

sandra70

Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

The first few whip lashes bring her back to the real world. Once she is all the way with us again we have a few needs that she needs to meet. PD wants his cock sucked. The members want to see some more tears.

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

Download Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic

sandra70

Assylum - Cummie's Anal Cloning Patient: Ava Little

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Cummie's assfucking and sperm-eating training reaches its sick finale in this last part of her documentary. Orderly Grind hateplows her ass while she sits on her cat tree and then piledrives her until she can't take anymore.

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6102kbps

Download Assylum - Cummie's Anal Cloning Patient: Ava Little

Pleasant Aliens - Carol Castro, Milla, Mel, Manuela, Nicole

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

4 aliens who study humans abduct Carol to get to know her closely. The brunette wakes up without understanding anything, and lets herself be carried away by the aliens who gradually undress her and caress her body. They soon take the opportunity to taste Carol's private parts and write down every sensation, skin texture and human reaction. Of course, the aliens have fun during their study, especially getting to know Carol's delicious pussy and open ass, her admirable feet and her delicious nipples to suck, and they like to watch the faces of satisfaction of the girl, who even cums. It seems that Carol is the favorite human of these naughty aliens!

Duration: 1:02:53
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4020kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Pleasant Aliens - Carol Castro, Milla, Mel, Manuela, Nicole

sandra70

Slut Slave Training, 1

If you have not noticed, Octavia has a very strong rebellious streak...I enjoy it from time to time, but sometimes I long to see her trained and well behaved...I bring in Sera, who has always been such a sweet submissive who endures with grace, to inspire Octavia, and try to show her how a good slut slave behaves.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2810kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 300.4 MB

Download Slut Slave Training, 1

Submissive Wife Part II

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Submissive Wife Part II

sandra70

Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore!

Cast: Amber Keen ,Randy Spears
Genres: natural boobs ,Hair Pulling ,BDSM ,Double Penetration ,Vaginal Penetration ,Femdom ,Choking ,Couple ,brunet ,Discipline ,LezDom

Amber Keen is the full package, hot intelligent, and horny! This little bookworm gets taken to the local bookstore, tied up and made to cum while she reads aloud from books. When she stops reading during her orgasm she is punished by being hogtied and left in the aisles for people to look at while they browse. Next she sucks cock and gets fucked while everyone watches. Apparently no one was buying books cause they were too busy watching her get fucked, so we had to leave. But we did get a couple of customers to come back to the van with us. Inside the van Amber gets fondled, choked, fingered, and fucked in every hole, then left on the side of the road with wet cum dripping off her face.

Duration: 1:01:11

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore!

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

No choice but to continue in their ordeal. Stripped and stretched the sexy socialites struggle in only their pantyhose and high heels, wrap gags muffle their moans, their eyes pleading with the hulking hunk who holds our hapless . The MILF duo - their dinner date long forgotten, attire strewn across the warehouse floor from where it was cut from their curvaceous bodies - can only complain in squeals as first the lithe Eastern European has the rope at her ankles cut, legs spread and wand thrusted upon her sensitive clit, then her tanned, big busted gal pal gets the same treatment. They can only watch each other suffer in demanded delight; as an orgasm takes over all thoughts of their predicament fade, returning them to reality in even more torment. An experiment in endurance, the pair's pantyhose-d pussies relinquish to the devilish vibrator device, in their wrists-over-head tie, as the firm hands of the broad shouldered brute hold their legs spread wide throughout their ordeal, until he's finished and they're spent. Time for the ladies to rest in a scent induced sleep.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 378.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

sandra70

Shauna Ryan

Cast: Shauna Ryan
Genres: Handler ,Big Tits ,drool ,fake boobs ,BDSM ,Domination ,Outdoors ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,Blonde

A member of hogtied kindly offered his powerboat for the day and drove us up the delta. Shauna got to see more of the bay area than she was expecting. One thing didn't change - lots of tight bondage.

Duration: 20:01
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 233.0 MB

Download Shauna Ryan

Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download Leather and Lace Iona Grace

sandra70

Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Thieves waylay a pair of palace guards dragging a lovely blonde slave girl in heavy shackles. They torture the guards hoping to learn the secret of entering the ancient walled city. They bring them to the warrior queen who shows them who the true FemDom is.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:57
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Marina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral

Marina asked for it. Pd wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Marina

sandra70

Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

As I was prancing around in my thigh highs, tight skirt and high heels I was trying to get some bad attention. Begging my guy to be playful, I didn't have to beg very hard as he grabbed the rope and instantly had my hands tied behind my back. Followed by a tight crotch rope that xxxx my skirt to ride up and reveal a little more than I was expecting. As I was talking back and him he decided it best to add the ball gag. As I tried to struggle the rope felt like it kept getting tighter and tighter around my wrists. With not much grace I was thrown onto the coffee table face down. The drool streaming out of my month was creating a puddle. My hair kept getting stuck in it. My guy finally crossed my ankles and tied the rope around them and attached it up to the top of my gag. It was extremely uncomfortable. With the rope around my upper arms my hands were completely numb. My paid off!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

Claire Adams

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: Leather Belt ,pump ,fake boobs ,Pierced Pussy ,Redhead ,Bondage ,harness ,BDSM ,Flogging ,Clothespins

Get to know Claire Adams, a powerhouse of talent and experience, and the director of Device Bondage and Hogtied. She started modeling in 2001 and fell in love with bondage. See footage from her first shoot on Hogtied being topped by Kink founder CEO, Peter Acworth. Her experience led her to her ultimate passion of rigging. She has guest directed for Hogtied, Whipped Ass, Men In Pain, Device Bondage, and Sex & Submission. She now directs Hogtied and Device Bondage and admits that much of her inspiration for these shoots stems from her own personal fantasies.

Duration: 7:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 566.0 MB

Download Claire Adams

sandra70

StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most challenging with a lesbian domination threesome. She runs into Mistresses Esmi Lee ..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Chris Charming and Dana Vespoli

Cast: Chris Charming ,Dana Vespoli
Genres: Deepthroat ,switch ,brunet ,Athletic ,mixed ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,Paddle ,slim

Dana takes punishment while hanging from her wrist and balancing on a block of wood. She is then led around like a and put in a cage where she must suck cock and get fucked. Finally. she is tied on top of the cage and fucked in the pussy and ass by Chris Charming.

Duration: 31:31

File size: 367.0 MB

Download Chris Charming and Dana Vespoli

sandra70

shy love and Penny Barber

Cast: shy love ,Penny Barber
Genres: Femdom ,multiple orgasms ,glasses ,Brunette ,toned ,Spanking ,Anal ,Pussy Eating ,Pain ,Lesbian

Penny is a very cute natural looking girl who loves pain, multiple orgasms, anal sex, bondage and roleplay. In this scene, she goes to her supervisors office to ask for a raise. Shy Love is her beautiful and sadistic boss who wont give her a raise without sexually humiliating Penny. Featuring spanking, amazing ass licking, foot fucking, anal strap-on and more.

Duration: 25:56
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 301.8 MB

Download shy love and Penny Barber

Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson, and Isis Love Part 4 of 4 of the September Live Feed

Cast: Jessie Cox ,Ami Emerson ,Isis Love

Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the September live show that featured Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson and special guest co-top Isis Love.
Isis is bound to the wall, naked but for her boots. The other two are planted on the "V" shaped house. The sharp edge cuts into their shaved pussies, as we bind them and cage them down. We torment the two with clothes pins and floggers. As the edge gets more unbearable by the minute, we make the others watch Isis cum and squirt like a helpless slut. Just moments ago Isis was domming, and now she is cumming like a whore and helpless to stop it.
As the other two reach the limit of their endurance we rip the final zipper off Ami and make Isis squirt in a scream orgasm one more time and call it a day. 3 hours of continuous live BDSM play is exhausting for all.

Duration: 44:45

Download Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson, and Isis Love Part 4 of 4 of the September Live Feed

sandra70

Tiny shaved cutie bound tightly, and made to cum while in tip-toe suspension

Cast: Isis Love ,Sensi Pearl
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,Domination ,top ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Submission ,slim ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage

Live Show Mondays begins the month with part 1 of 4 of our July live show with hot-bodied co-top Isis Love and sexy contortionist Sensi Pearl.
We start out by binding her tightly into a strappado predicament which keeps her on her toes, and cut her clothes off. From there, we put suction on her nipples, and warm her up with some flogging.
Now it's time for some fun. We hoist Sensi's flexible leg up to head-height, her onto her other foot, and sexy co-top Isis Love vibrates her tight shaved pussy until she's begging for an orgasm. Then we show her our mean streak, lifting her back onto her toes while she cums, and finally we finish off this position with a brutal strappado suspension just from her elbows. This is the start of one sexy live show.

Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 851.7 MB

Download Tiny shaved cutie bound tightly, and made to cum while in tip-toe suspension

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

sandra70

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics part 4

Studio: Bondage BarrixV

Three very sexy pieces of ass get the rough treatment from the Sarge in this release. Cherry Torn takes some severe tit bondage and hard impact play like only a true pain slut can. Dylan has never had her ass beat so harshly before, watch her ass redden as she screams for relief. Watch as Elena gets her plump cunt split in hald by a rough crotch rope. Never bound before she gets her hyman split just right. All three beauties are to cum again and again.

Duration: 1:06:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 969.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics part 4

The Kitchen Bench

Mina is wearing gorgeous lingerie, and is tightly hogtied on the kitchen counter. I wanted an opportunity to test out our new vibrator wand called the Doxy. This thing is most definitely a hitachi ! She cant help herself and drools from her gag into a saucer so as not to make a mess of things after wave after wave of orgasms hit her.

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Kitchen Bench

sandra70

Stay Part II Bonus

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had ;) to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!

Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

Download Stay Part II Bonus

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn't know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity. Sandra's hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

sandra70

Service Session Wednesday: Latex Corset Training 101

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Female Slave ,Corset ,Curvy ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Tattoo ,Anal

Bella Rossi is examined in preparation for the coming Rossi's Tit Training in the next update.

Duration: 33:16

File size: 744.7 MB

Download Service Session Wednesday: Latex Corset Training 101

Straight Jacket

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

Download Straight Jacket

sandra70

Shiney Blue Lingerie

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Shiney Blue Lingerie

SexuallyBroken Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Carter Cruise
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, Blonde, All Sex

Carter Cruise is a beautiful blonde that looks too wholesome to be into the kinky things that she is into. But behind that girl next girl facade beats the heart and loins of a sexual animal. She is here today to get tied up and ragdoll f"cked until her.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 762.0 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise

sandra70

Shameless - Calico

Skin like silk, beautiful pussy, big nipples, multi-orgasmic, and shameless. Calico's cream. She's butter. PD stuffs her wet cunt panties in her mouth and tapes them in. He tapes her eyelid open. Bound in a reverse hogtie, her body arched upward, a vibrator makes her come. Then she comes to Mr. Pogo fucking her. With every limb bound, a crotch rope ties her hair to her nipples. She shudders as a vibrator holds her in thrall. How often does she come? She loses count.

Format: real
Duration: 44:15
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

Download Shameless - Calico

The Bitch Bender - Judgement Day Part 1

The Bitch Bender(Judgement Day Part 1) featuring Lola Babylon, Ceci Delores, Lydia McLane and Gord. Remastered SD video from Gord's classic Judgement Day.

Duration: 19:17
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1561kbps

File size: 238.6 MB

Download The Bitch Bender - Judgement Day Part 1

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors