BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Latina's angry butt - Juliana , Monaliza

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

each day our latina girl Monalisa is more and more evil. Since her first experience with fetish she loves more and more of use her delicious butt to Stifle fragile girls. Monalisa shows no mercy of Ju, Stifling her with much aggressivity, really breathtaking!!! the latina fucks Ju's face very hard, pressing her sweaty pussy on her face until to cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 964.7 MB

Download Latina's angry butt - Juliana , Monaliza

Yasmine needs to get to 15

Yasmine is not so sensitive at lower levels, but to get to level 15 and get her prize money was quite a challenge!

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

Download Yasmine needs to get to 15

sandra70

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivolous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 659.5 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Two goddesses washing a slave's face

Watch these cruel girls having some fun practicing a delicious face ride. Nara Lemos and Chris Castelary giving no chance to Juliana take some air, sitting.

Duration: 42:05
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4025kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Two goddesses washing a slave's face

sandra70

Assylum - Doctors abusement pt. 2 Patient: Kara Cox

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara's therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss.

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5547kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Assylum - Doctors abusement pt. 2 Patient: Kara Cox

Electro Sex Slave

Cast: Dee Williams ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Facesitting ,LezDom ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Electro Clamp ,Slave ,Electrical Play ,shaved ,Lesbian

Submissive slut Darling follows Maitresse Madeline Marlowe into the isolated woods of Northern California for an electrosex initiation into 24 7 slavehood. Madeline's tools of motivation include the cattle prod, the taser, an electric strap-on, a wired butt plug, pussy licking, finger banging, spanking, flogging, and the power of seduction. An intense afternoon and multiple orgasms welcome Darling into the full time world of sexual servitude.

Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Electro Sex Slave

sandra70

Training an Obedient, Squirting Whore

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Zoe Parker, Tommy Pistol
Genres: squirting, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

Zoey Parker wants to be an Obedient Whore for Tommy Pistol. Zoey submits her submissive, shaved pussy to her slave trainer and begs to learn at the tip of his hard dick.

Duration: 53:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Training an Obedient, Squirting Whore

Sydney Hale, Self Bound

Sydney Stretches her neck out wiht a super-strict leather posture collar! Self-administered Zip-Ties on her wrists prevent her from reaching the buckles! Barefoot struggles ensue!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 508.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound

sandra70

Service Day: Toilet Duty

Cast: Nerine Mechanique ,Lilla Katt ,Sophie Monroe
Genres: Role Play ,shaved ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,master ,Redhead ,Oral Sex ,The Pope ,Bondage

To drive the point home The Pope brings house slaves robot and katt into the bathroom to get back to basics. The girls have toilet brushes strapped to their heads and do an honest day's work.

Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Service Day: Toilet Duty

Assylum - Anal hip hop whore pt. 1 Patient: Kay Love

This is one of our lighter, sillier therapy sessions, but it's crazy in its own way and includes some good anal degradation too. Kay Love's perversions included sex while listening to hip hop and big black dick.

Duration: 28:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7181kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Assylum - Anal hip hop whore pt. 1 Patient: Kay Love

sandra70

2 Goddesses destroying Mel's face - Chimeny , Monaliza

Monaliza and Chimeny are not to joke, they want to give an unforgettable punishment to Mel and they will do that with a hard facesitting. The goddesses sits ans Stifle Mel without mercy, washing her face with spit and cover of hard slaps. Mel is in panic, she can't get out under these cruel girls that decided to rub the sweaty pussies and assholes on Mel's face.

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4038kbps

File size: 935.4 MB

Download 2 Goddesses destroying Mel's face - Chimeny , Monaliza

Squirting Slave Girl: Samantha Hayes Day Two

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mr. Pete, Samantha Hayes
Genres: bondage, squirting, whipping, slave, submission, Rough Sex, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

Beautiful and masochistic trainee Samantha Hayes is trained by sadistic slave trainers to fuck and behave like a slave. Hardcore rough sex, bondage, messy blow jobs, whips and squirting!

Duration: 52:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

Download Squirting Slave Girl: Samantha Hayes Day Two

sandra70

Veruca James is Machine Fucked in Tight Bondage

Cast: Veruca James
Genres: Machine Dildo ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,black hair ,slim ,shaved ,Bondage

The only place on the internet to get mega hot girls in real bondage and machine fucked is right here. I like to give a little extra from time to time, and this is one of those times. We have Veruca in a variety of bondage positions and getting a proper fucking from our machines. She wants as much as we are willing to give her, and we won't stop until we have fucked her so much that she can't take any more.

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 929.6 MB

Download Veruca James is Machine Fucked in Tight Bondage

Spanish Slave Girl Begs for Discipline and Training

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Amarna Miller, Mickey Mod
Genres: bondage, pain, slave, discipline, drool, Gimp, Zapper, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

Spanish Beauty Amarna Miller begs for pain and discipline to satisfy her smart ass cunt. Different slaves have different ways of asking for their dominant´s cruel and sexy attention. In Amarna´s case, she mouths off. That´s fine. In the end, she will admit to what she really is: a smart ass masochist.Amarna Miller is the willing slave girl in need of training. Ground rules are set as the bondage pile driver exposes the Spanish slut´s tender cunt, and the cruel clips stretch her pussy lips open for the zapper and and vibe. Then, she is put into cruel bondage and made to suck cock as the drool soaked ropes bite into her tender, creamy skin.Rigged in a web of intricate bondage, Amarna Miller is made to bounce on hard to prove she can do the work. Her gorgeous ass is splayed open, jacking her pussy up and open for hard doggie style fucking. She is put into one cruel predicament after another till the gimp´s balls are drained of come.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

Download Spanish Slave Girl Begs for Discipline and Training

sandra70

Eva Lux

Cast: Eva Lux
Genres: Humiliation ,Electro Clamp ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,slim ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Cattle Prod

Eva Lux came to us full of energy! She wanted to experience the electro orgams she had heard about from so many other models! We let her play by herself to begin with but it isn't long before Chanta enters and she is restrained. Eva cums easily time and time again as the electricity is turned up and she enjoys the sensations that ripple over her body.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 377.4 MB

Download Eva Lux

18 yo Big Butted Nayra's First Ass Woship - Mel , Nayra

Nayra was really blessed with a perfect butt, rounded and white and she will loves to fuck the ass by her favorite ass slave. Nayra waste much sensuality Having Pleasure of her slave for a perfect ass worship session. Check out this amazing release with this super top girl of 18 yo.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4037kbps

File size: 916.4 MB

Download 18 yo Big Butted Nayra's First Ass Woship - Mel , Nayra

sandra70

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

I love it when my guy asks me to put pantyhose on. Not only on my legs but as a top as well. The silky smoothness of the pantyhose fees so good against my skin. But I never know what he has planned for me when he asks me to wear pantyhose. I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I didn't see the suitcase of rope. Instead was a hardware bag full of duct tape. He ripped open one of the rolls and started working the duct tape around my upper body securing my arms behind my back. He even had the nerve to duct tape my hands so I couldn't try and pick at it. The duct eventually made its way down my legs. I was turning into a duct tape mummy! The sassiness was on full load so that was shut down every so quickly with some stuffing of some panties and a brand new ace bandage. Apparently this new one was quite a bit longer than the previous bandages. Extra bandage around my head meant less flow to the brain and was making me quite light headed. I was not pleased! I tried to tear apart the duct tape with the strength that I could muster up but the duct tape was for sure stronger than me. Finally not wanting to leave me little piggly wiggly toes unattended, my guy wrapped them in electrical tape. So I lay there in my duct tape and pantyhose completely fucked!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

Kenia's First Facesitting - Kenia , Mel

In her first experience, Kenia shows all her power to dominate and Stifle a little slave. The queen gave hard Stifle moments to Mel that can't get out of this girl on fury. Kenia scrubs the sweaty and stinky pussy on Mel's face to Demean the girl and cum on her face.

Duration: 32:00
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4034kbps

File size: 991.4 MB

Download Kenia's First Facesitting - Kenia , Mel

sandra70

Carolyne Ass Dream - Carolyne , Juliana , Mel

Today Carolyns's dream came true, she has not one but two hot ass slave to worship her delicious asshole. The goddess puts Mel and Ju to lick her ass and pussy, getting so much horny and wet. The girls really fucked Carolyne in a very hot way, sucking her body with desire. Check out!

Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4012kbps

File size: 990.4 MB

Download Carolyne Ass Dream - Carolyne , Juliana , Mel

The Sahrye - Part 1

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go. That's basically it for Part 1... Just a lot of on camera binding of Sahrye's sexy legs.

Duration: 28:49

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 1

sandra70

They Get Revenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 18:40

File size: 838.3 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 3

Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

A cloth and tape gag seals her mouth shut and metal nose hooks distort her face and pull it taught.Horny and desperate to cum, she's willing to try anything for relief. She arches her back, straining her neck and thighs against the ropes.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

sandra70

Chris Castelary Giant Butt 40 min. of face fuck - Bruna , Chris Castelary , Mel

Chris Castelary has a perfect giant butt and she loves to use that to fuck their slave's face. Chris will have two slaves today to play, she sits and STIFLE without mercy about the girls, drilling their faces into her buttocks and giving no chance to breathe. Chris is very sweaty, she starts to scrubs the stinky pussy on the 1st girl, fucking very hard her face and after the other girl. Check out this amazing facesitting fuck face.

Duration: 39:51
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4035kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chris Castelary Giant Butt 40 min. of face fuck - Bruna , Chris Castelary , Mel

Carol's Ass worship and Spit Demean - Bruna , Carol Castro

Carol is very excited today, searching for pleasurable moments, she decided to put Bruna to worship her asshole, surprising us today mixing some spit DEMEAN into this ass worship session. Stuffed with ass smelling, breasts worship, pussy worship, ass licking and spit Demean, all with a soft domination style... exciting and hot, you will love this movie!

Duration: 38:03

Download Carol's Ass worship and Spit Demean - Bruna , Carol Castro

sandra70

AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!!!

Cast: AJ Applegate ,The Pope
Genres: big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,natural boobs ,shaved ,BDSM ,Handler ,Suspension ,Bondage ,Dildo

AJ doesn't do many bondage shoots any more, so when we found out that she wanted to come back to Hogtied, we jumped at the chance to shoot her. She is quickly tied up in a standing squatting stress position. Her clothes are ripped away and the torment begins.
Next she is face down with her legs spread wide on our Y table. After the magnificent ass is spanked it is filled with a massive dildo. Her pussy is next so that we can double penetrate her. We finish her off with an pussy hook tied to her hair.
She is suspended in a side suspension with one leg up to give access to her honey hole.The Pope takes turns fucking her throat and pussy until she is exhausted from orgasms.
The day is finished with a hogtie that slowly becomes more and more grueling as the scene goes on. Once she can't take any more her pussy is fucked into explosive orgasms.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!!!

Elizabeth - Sensitivity training (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Elizabeth
Genres: BDSM

Elizabeth has now been upgraded to resident status. Her perfect (and really soft) udders are too good to let go: she will need to stay at the barn for further training. Yes, her nipples are a bit too sensitive for extensive pumping, but the farmer is determined to train those teats a lot! The right order for the most extreme sensitivity training is: nipple sensitizers at high speed, the red cow milker (on high vacuum), followed by a pair of tight clover clamps. It might seem very harsh for a HuCow with ultra sensitive nipples, but it is the only way Elizabeth will get stronger teats. Who agrees this is the right treatment for her?

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14631kbps

Download Elizabeth - Sensitivity training (2024)

sandra70

E-Stim 101: Introduction to Electrosex

Cast: Fivestar ,Ingrid Mouth
Genres: shaped ,Vibrator ,Latinx ,switch ,natural boobs ,Electrical Play ,black hair ,toned ,Redhead ,Double Penetration

Learn the shocking and empowering secrets behind Electrostimulation (E-Stim) play, including electrified skin pads and insertable toys like dildos, butt plugs, and vibrators. director, Fivestar, presents this comprehensive tutorial on electrosex, with orgasmic results enjoyed by Ingrid Mouth, who takes electronic double penetration in her ass and cunt.
To learn another type of electrosex play, see Kink University's companion tutorial on Violet Wand Electrical Play.

Duration: 45:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download E-Stim 101: Introduction to Electrosex

Lena Ramon

Cast: Lena Ramon
Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,drool ,High Heels ,Humiliation ,Bondage

Lena Ramon has taken an advanced bondage and variants in human sexuality class. After volunteering for a quick demonstration, her fantasies become very real. Lena's reaction to the bondage is one of sexual excitement as the ropes trigger a strong sexual response. She finds herself wanting and needing sexual stimuli. Matt teases and sexually teases our bound student. Join our class as Matt teaches us ties, how to read, and how to react to our captive's needs and limits. A little something here for everyone.

Duration: 43:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 504.6 MB

Download Lena Ramon

sandra70

Ass worship after the beach walk - Bruna , Chris Castelary

Chris loves to walk on the beach on saturdays, and today was not different. But after to see many sexy bodies, she are excited and anxious to go home and play with her slave. Chris so little came home go directly to her bedroom, with her body slightly sweaty and after some licks on the pussy, she puts Bruna to smell her tight shorts, right on the asshole. Bruna is doing a great work and Chris knows that it's time to the ass licking, so, she remove her clothes and puts Bruna to worship her asshole, tits and pussy.

Duration: 30:22

File size: 941.3 MB

Download Ass worship after the beach walk - Bruna , Chris Castelary

Assylum - "What gives you pleasure gives me pain" Anal Clown Girl pt. 2

This session gets a bit sick. Last time, Dr. Mercies collected Arielle Aquinas's tears. Now, Dr. Mercies takes her tears and makes massage oil out of them. Then he canes her hands until they hurt and makes her massage him with her tear lotion.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6440kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Assylum - "What gives you pleasure gives me pain" Anal Clown Girl pt. 2

sandra70

Alana's Riding Desire - Alana , Juliana

Alana woke up very excited today, she is feeling a irresistible desire to ride joe's face. The goddess is wearing a delicious black pantie, ripped into her round buttocks, she starts to sit and Stifle Ju in a hard facesitting, keeping the slave under her but without chance to get out. After several minutes of facesititng, Alana starts to riding, rubbing her sweaty pussy on Ju's face, getting very horny and satisfying her desi

Duration: 31:29
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4018kbps

File size: 971.3 MB

Download Alana's Riding Desire - Alana , Juliana

The smile has been wiped off Thea's face

Cast: Thea Marie
Genres: Domination ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Brunette ,black hair ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Bondage ,Latinx ,Pain

. sort of. Last time you saw Thea was for her Amateur Casting Couch shoot and many people didn't care for how "happy go lucky" she seemed. Others asked for her smile to be wiped from her face. Well, I think we did just that. I blasted her with sensation after sensation & made her cum more than she thought was possible. Clipped & clamped, contorted & exposed, Thea is brought to one painful orgasm after another.

Duration: 44:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The smile has been wiped off Thea's face

sandra70

First Chimeny's Facesitting Experience - Chimeny , Mel

Yes my friend, this is her first facesitting experience, you can be sure! Chimeny is a super hot girl, brunette, long black hair and her butt... perfect !!! rounded, big and with a delicious mark of sun.

Duration: 32:00
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4033kbps

File size: 990.9 MB

Download First Chimeny's Facesitting Experience - Chimeny , Mel

Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane and Kasha

Jane and Kasha in finest ponygirl action. This is the 2nd and final part of this movie.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 200.9 MB

Download Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2

sandra70

Pamela Black 1st Hard Facesitting - Bruna , Pamela

Pamela shows to us a strong personality to sit and Stifle her slave in a very cruel way. This was her first experience in a facesitting movie but she shows a magnificent control and domination against her fragile slave Bruna. The black goddess shoots much slaps on Bruna's face, leaving her baffled on the bed ready to be Stifled.

Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4040kbps

File size: 830.9 MB

Download Pamela Black 1st Hard Facesitting - Bruna , Pamela

Pamela Strong tickled in bikini new bdsm porn videos

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Italian wrestler Pamela Strong is now tied down to the top of a massage bed, so to stay face up and show the tickler all helpless upperbody. The tickler, also this time, tries different tools to tickle the beautiful Pamela. Feathers and paintbrushes get to keep Pamela giggling, while she admits the pleasant sensations she is receiving from the instruments. But just poking her tummy with the top of a paintbrush or with the tips of the feathers brings Pamela to a louder laughter. And when the tickler goes with her hands to armpits and sides, Pamela's body squirms from side to side to avoid the tickling!

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3861kbps

File size: 544.9 MB

Download Pamela Strong tickled in bikini new bdsm porn videos

sandra70

Petulance Training: Juliette March

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Juliette March, John Strong
Genres: bondage, caning, flogging, mask, multiple orgasms, pain, whipping, dildo, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

The adorably bratty Juliette March is the Queen of all Pain Sluts and is super excited to be back for her fifth brutal round on The Training of O. James Mogul knows just how rough Juliette March likes it. She´s no stranger to Kink, and we all know she likes a lot of pain. It seems as though she actually needs it to cum. James Mogul shows no mercy punishing Juliette March whenever she breaks the rules whilst being trained on how to not act like such a petulant little brat. In the first scene of The Training of O, Juliette March is gagged, standing in a rigid predicament. Juliette´s slutty pussy is securely bound with rope to pieces of bamboo. One piece has a dildo at the end of it, stuck up inside her dripping cunt, all while John Strong incessantly flogs her ass and back, as James gives her a clamp for each nipple and the days lesson which is to keep proper eye line. Without a rest, James Mogul unleashes John Strong´s fat cock which eagerly complies to destroy Juliette´s tight anticipating ass and pussy and to pound it deep and mercilessly. After having multiple orgasms from a thorough face-fucking ass-fucking and pussy-fucking, it proves to not be even close to enough cock to satiate Juliette March´s greedy, insatiable pussy. So more cock she shall have! Juliette screams like a little bitch from all the nipple abuse, pussy caning, pussy flogging, hard pussy and anal fucking, all while wearing a gas mask. The training continues with face-fucking, ass whipping, flogging and caning, until she´s choked and fucked in bondage just the way her whorish needs demand. She couldn´t be happier, getting tormented and punished so beautifully. The Training of O is like a spa day for the Queen of all Pain Sluts, Juliette March.

Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Petulance Training: Juliette March

Assylum - "Yes, Sir" or cry Kendra Heart

This is the kind of scene you search and search for. It's got a super hot, young girl submitting to a sadistic, dominant man. It's got brutal anal sex in bondage.

Duration: 36:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6113kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Assylum - "Yes, Sir" or cry Kendra Heart

sandra70

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

Download The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Scarlett Hope gets shocked

A new girl takes the shock collar challenge! It is Scarlett Hope, who is quite tough at the start, but once she is gagged and cuffed the higher levels are too much for her. She got really far though! Impressive first time!

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14347kbps

File size: 775.5 MB

Download Scarlett Hope gets shocked

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors