BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Hollie's at your service

Cast: Hollie Stevens
Genres: Ball Gag ,Tattoo ,Blonde ,halloween ,Collar ,Hitachi ,natural boobs ,Dildo ,shaped ,black hair
Video language: English

Hollie Stevens serves the members Live from the Kink Live boudoir on the tail end of he Upper Floor Halloween party and cums like a dirty whore for you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

Download Hollie's at your service

Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Young Cassie returns for more bondage! Yes! This 19-year old is incredibly tall and cheerful. And in her thigh high boots, she is even taller! She wants to try it all, so we quickly got her back in rope bondage and pulled out a large ballgag. It turned out to be too much for her, but a medium size ballgag was no problem! So there we go: a cute young Cassie, all tied up and gagged, and she was determined to escape!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

Download Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

sandra70

The Cane Bet part 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Lexi Holland and Dani Synclair are called into the office of strict administrator Sky Terrapin. They were planning to take the sats for other students, which is illegal around here. Instead of informing the authorities, Lexi and Dani suggest a caning instead. Sky agrees and has them strip nude for 18 strokes each, which they count out loud. And then another 18 strokes after that. 36 each in total. It turns out Lexi and Dani bet with other students that they could get Sky to cane them. Which they are both regretting now as they try to sit down.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Cane Bet part 1

Rendezvous a la De Sade

Cast: Michelle, Master Costello, Hendrik R., Slave M.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pussy & Tits Torture, Spanking, Fisting, SM, Dominatio

Yes, rendezvous of this sort are still taking place. And of course, being Master the neo Marquis, is he putting it onto film and kind enough, letting us watch some of these sumptuous rendezvous.

Duration: 1:59:19
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rendezvous a la De Sade

sandra70

Dakkota the Bounty Hunter - Part 4

After using Dakkota as a foot rest, he stands her up against the post and binds her to it with nylons. She is gagged with her own panties, before more and more tape is added... fully securing her to the sturdy post.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 527.7 MB

Download Dakkota the Bounty Hunter - Part 4

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... cherry sits waiting on the bed for a new gag. I return and I have one. A shop rag is stuffed in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. I then roll her onto her stomach and bind her ankles and feet. I then put her into a Tight hogtie. I retie her head back by her hair as well. I tie her crotchrope through the back of her chest harness and then up overhead, making sure everything is nice and tight. cherry can barely move an inch. I smack her ass a few times before I leave her once again. When I finally return, I roll her on her side and tie the rope that was pulling her up down to a ring bolted to the floor. There's no way she can roll back now. I tie a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull it down tight to another ring bolted to the floor. I leave her once again as I sit back and enjoy the view. I decide to pay some attention to her after a while. I rip open her blouse and manhandle and and smack her ass for a while. I remove her gag shortly after. I don't release her quite yet though. I nose hook her instead. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip is behind the scenes footage of cherry being released from the hogtie and then some commentary by her.

Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

sandra70

Cindy Dollar - no shower

Cindy Dollar wanted to take a shower, but I wanted to tie her up. We reached a compromise: I wouldn't tie her wrists so she could still use her hands and have a shower. But her elbows were tied together so tightly, Cindy couldn't reach the shower. She tried and tried, but it was impossible. And then she got gagged as well. I think she was mad at me. But we had a deal!!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 457.5 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - no shower

Molly the Gimp

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore

Such beauty and charm returns to the studio. But there is a surprise waiting for her -- nothing that she knows about. A resident 101 waits in the shadows bound in the latex straight jacket -- a rubber hood that only has a mouth hole. She's mounted to a table; her head locked in a hole. We call it the Gimp table. This will be the final act. Against this backdrop PD can now take his time and relish the lovely offerings of a flexible, limber, lithe Woman. The piece continues from Mystic Molly #1 where we see her hanging from a box tie with her toes pulled up and clamped to her labia. Pd must be channeling the Kinbaku grandmaster Nureki Chimuo (濡木痴夢男) 1930-2013. In the tradition of naming the system of bindings -- we will call the central most dramatic tie The diamond Cradle Suspension.

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Molly the Gimp

sandra70

Part 2 of 4 of the May Live show!

Cast: Isis Love ,Dee Williams
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,shaped ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,Brunette ,mixed ,fake boobs ,Big Ass ,Ass Hook

Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of the May live show that featured Darling and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Not only is Darling beautiful and sexy, with huge tits, and a perfect phat ass, but she is bendy, very bendy. So we though we would just stress her and make her cum.
We call this the scorpion. Not many girls can do this, very few in fact and when you toss in a hair-to-ass hook, it gets even tougher. This is a category 5 floor tie, one of the hardest in the world to suffer though. When you add the stress of being made to cum over and over, we can only wonder how she can endure it.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 380.0 MB

Download Part 2 of 4 of the May Live show!

Angel Allwood

Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her.Angel Allwood is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7214kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 973.1 MB

Download Angel Allwood

sandra70

Nikki Nievez and Fayth Deluca

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Fayth Deluca
Genres: Humiliation ,slim ,Lesbian ,Sub ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Anal ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM

Fayth Deluca is new to BDSM and was interested in exploring her limits with Nikki Nievez. She is put through her paces in various bondage positions and punishments. Includes hotwax, strapon, suspension, footworship, clamps and more.

Duration: 32:13

File size: 720.9 MB

Download Nikki Nievez and Fayth Deluca

Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The masked man tapes up Courtney's hands. If she did have any chance of escape, it's gone now. He once again plastic wraps her head to the post, but much more thoroughly this time. He doesn't want her going anywhere. He gropes her tits before clamping them. Courtney's whimpers intensify as the clamps are added, but she doesn't move an inch... she can't. Courtney is pretty close to being completely mummified and He leaves her to endure it. At the end of the clip he returns. He removes the clamps, gag and all the tape and plastic wrap. He orders her to her knees with her arms still tied around it. He leaves her in this uncomfortable position before he cuts the tape off her ankles. He brings her legs out in front of her and orders her to spread them. An open mouth gag keeps Courtney's mouth open wide. He gropes and manhandles his captive before finally leaving once again. The lights go out. This is where Part 2 ends. A little behind the scenes footage is also at the end of the clip.

Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage - Part 2

sandra70

Making of a Masochist

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Kagney Linn Karter, The Pope
Genres: big tits, blonde, bondage, domination, pain, The Pope, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Kagney is new to this and is eager to change that. She wants to know what she has been missing ou ton, so we lock this busty blonde slut into our first device. The Pope goes between pain and pleasure to fuck with her, yet not break her out of the gate. After she orgasms harder than she ever has, and not even sure why, we move to the next positions. Each one more grueling than the previous one to ensure she suffers. She is taken down a path of S&M, shown what real domination is, then made to orgasm. Her mind is still trying to comprehend what has happened to her, and she knows that whatever it is, she wants more.

Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Making of a Masochist

sandra70

Blond MILF Cherie DeVille in Grueling Bondage Made to Endure Torment

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, blond, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, fake boobs, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation

Cherie DeVille is no stranger to Kink, or to The Pope. We all love her in every situation, but today she will submit to The Pope. The bondage will test her endurance, and then he will torment her and make her cum against her will. She begins in a beautiful asymmetrical tie that has her face down with her legs spread. The Pope enters and instantly begins to make the tie more grueling before bringing out the crop. He uses this implement to be very precise at issuing pain to her sensitive soles and then her legs. She winces from the pain, but that only feeds the fire for him to continue her suffering. Next he plunges a huge dildo inside of her wet pussy and then makes her cum uncontrollably. In the nest scene, Cherie is face down on the floor with her legs spread as wide as he could get them. The Pope takes a few minutes to enjoy her flesh before moving on to her feet and putting her through a grueling bastinado session. She begs and pleads for him to stop, but all that does is make him do it more. He eventually rewards her with orgasms, then shoves a metal hook inside her pussy and then ties it around her face. More orgasms are ripped form her body before the scene ends. The last scene begins and we have Cherie on her back over a half barrel to stretch her out. The Pope enters and begins to torment her with a brutal flogging. Once he is satisfied with that, he moves on to the cat-o-nine to inflict more suffering to her sensitive nipples. The day closes with The Pope punishing her with constant orgasm, which she hates more than anything.

Duration: 44:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps

Download Blond MILF Cherie DeVille in Grueling Bondage Made to Endure Torment

Charlotte - Japanese style

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let's see if she will come back for more!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

Download Charlotte - Japanese style

sandra70

More Than She Can Handle

Cast: Juliette March, The Pope
Genres: bondage, caning, fear play, flogging, nipple clamps, pain, pain slut, suspension, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler

Juliette has a way to take pain and turn it into pure pleasure. This slut sexualizes everything that happens to her, and I plan to fuck her world up today. I know that she's capable of taking a lot, but this may be more than even she can handle. Her body is made helpless by the grueling bondage, her flesh is tormented, and her pussy controlled with pain and pleasure. This pain slut struggles to get through the day just to get her pussy a little pleasure.

Duration: 45:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

Download More Than She Can Handle

Mystic Molly

Release Year: 2014

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly

sandra70

Interrogation Training: Deputy detective fucked, beat & waterboarded!

Cast: Mona Wales ,Milcah Halili
Genres: BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Anal ,shaped ,Spanking ,Tattoo ,bottom ,switch ,Sub ,Fingering

Sadistic lesbian detective Mona Wales, trains hot new detective deputy, Milcah Halili, in the techniques of successful interrogation! Milcah learns to be a tough bitch by enduring humiliation, spanking, fingerbanging, flogging, nipple clamps, caning, fisting, face sitting, squirting orgasms, pussy and anal strap-on fucking, and an intense waterboarding session using Mona's squirt!

Duration: 52:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Interrogation Training: Deputy detective fucked, beat & waterboarded!

Cassie - new elbow talent!

19 year old Cassie wants to be a bondage model! And she does have what it takes! This super tall girl has never-ending arms that go together behind her back without any effort! Elbow touching bondage without problems, this girl will be going places!!

Duration: 4:04

File size: 157.7 MB

Download Cassie - new elbow talent!

sandra70

Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Helena Locke
Genres: bdsm, blonde, bondage, Corporal Punishment, domination, Fingering, flogging, Handler, humiliation, metal bondage, paddling, pain, straight, submission, The Pope

Helena has proven that she can handle the most diabolical bondage and torment, but can she take what comes next? Her first showing was impressive and we know that The Pope isn´t going to stop there. He is going to take it deep into the next level, and if anyone can handle it, it´s Helena. She begins belted to a pole in a standing position, and the assault on her begins instantly. She is blindfolded and left to deal with the demons in her own mind while he torments her body. An orgasm eases the suffering temporarily before it all resumes. Next she is shackled to a box with her ass in the air. Flogging, paddling, and other activities turn her flesh into a bright red canvas of pain and suffering. Again she is rewarded with orgasms, and then on to the finale. She is spread eagle on the floor. This is when things go from bad to worse. She endures brutal torment that takes her as close to the edge as she has ever been. The final orgasms are going to be earned through tease and denial. She has endured another grueling session with The Pope and is a stronger slut for it.

Duration: 44:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

Download Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage

Cobie - Harness ballgag hogtie

Beautiful bondage model Cobie from Australia is one of the toughest girls we have ever met! So we tried to give her a challenge by putting her in a very strict harness ballgag hogtie! Cobie even brought her own harness ballgag, believe it or not! Elbows tied, crossed ankles tied to the top her of gag, Cobie isn't going anywhere soon! Nice!

Duration: 4:13

File size: 163.3 MB

Download Cobie - Harness ballgag hogtie

sandra70

Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Violet October
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation

Violet begins her day tied to a wooden chair and a leather head harness holding her gag in place. She struggles to escape the tight ropes, but to no avail as The Pope enters and begins inspecting his captive. He starts an assault on her nipples with pinching and twisting, and continues his torment throughout the remainder of the scene with extreme electrical torment. The zapper starts the party, then the cattle prod, and then she is finished with the taser. Violet is blindfolded and then the torment continues at more of a sadistic level than before. She is getting close to the edge and The pope has the perfect thing to push her all the way over. Next she is face down on the table in a hogtie. Her feet have bands applied to them for optimal bastinado. The torment is taken up a notch with a brutal flogging. The look on Violet´s face says it all every time The Pope strikes her with the leather tails, but then her attitude changes once he touches her slutty pussy. In the final scene she is flipped over onto her back, and on the table. Her tits fall victim to The Pope´s cat-o-nine with non stop lashes, and the dungeon fills up with screams of suffering. Her flesh turns a bright shade of red from all of the sadistic torment she is made to endure, but then the vibe shows up. Add some extreme breath control with non stop imposed orgasms, and you have the perfect finish to the day.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

The First Supper, Part Three

Cast: Maestro ,Satine Phoenix ,Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi ,Lobo ,Lilla Katt ,Peter ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Van Darkholme ,Matt Williams ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,James ,Mister Torn ,Nina No ,Laura Antoniou ,Miss Jade Indica
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Spanking ,master ,Discipline ,brunet ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Curvy ,bottom

The first Slave Initiation into service on the Upper Floor.

Duration: 1:24:49

Download The First Supper, Part Three

sandra70

Cuntlette

Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering.

Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cuntlette

Head Box

Release Year: 2014

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Head Box

sandra70

Evil & Hot Halloween Orgy

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Amara Romani ,John Strong ,Sadie Santana ,Ramon Nomar ,Kasey Warner ,Ember Stone ,The Pope
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,master ,bottom ,Slave ,black hair ,Suspension ,Fisting ,Humiliation

The witching hours of our annual Halloween BDSM ball were chocked full of beautiful local BDSM players riding the fucking machine, taking floggings from their Master's and fucking on all the furniture. Meanwhile our nympho house slave Amara has her hungry little pussy clamped wide open to the floor as her senior slave Ember strains in tight bondage and begs loudly for hard cock. The sadistic Governess torments poor Amara's exposed clit with a crop until she is desperately begging to learn the house rules so that she may cum from the pain Aiden Starr delivers. Anal slave babe Sadie Santana endures one of the hardest sex suspensions we have seen to date by our visiting Master, The Pope. She has her gorgeous holes stuffed with hard dick while her senior slave keeps her on task with titty torment and lots of pussy licking. The night culminates in all the horny locals gathering in one room to see our bartender Pink made to cum against her will with sweet little slave girls lapping at her nipples, the depraved anal slut slaves riding and waiting their turn to orgasm. From there the anal fisting of Amara and all slaves on the floor begging for cum for their Governess is an image that will haunt our fantasies for a long time.

Duration: 52:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

Download Evil & Hot Halloween Orgy

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel cries and whimpers even more when I lift her out of the chair and put her on the concrete floor. A few more zipties are added and then she is HogZipped. I leave her there to endure her cruel bondage. She tries to stay still as any movement is painful. Drool and snot run down her face and collect in a puddle under her chin. Rachel cries out again when I return to tighten the zipties that pull her head back around her mouth and forehead. I step away and leave her whimpering. I don't think she'll ever complain about itchy rope again.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 950.6 MB

Download Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

sandra70

Chrissy Marie

Chrissy has an electrician over that has just completed work on her electrical panel box. However the electrician has other hobbies that Chrissy is unaware of. The electrician follows her to the bedroom where the video cuts off and moves to the next scene where we see Chrissy is completely nude and has already been tied up in a very vulnerable position. The electrician overpowered her and tied her in a chair in the basement with her legs spread and suspended with rope. Her hand are bound behind her back and her chest harness secures her to the chair. Chrissy is begging and pleading to be untied so the electrician stuffs her mouth and wraps duct tape around her mouth and head sealing her lips. To add to the gags effectiveness he uses a few strips under her jaw then wraps the tape around twice more. Next he grabs some twine and ties it to her chest harness. He uses the first rope and binds her left breast nice and tight. Then he grabs the other rope and binds her right breast. Upon completing the breast bondage he grabs the vibrating egg he found and inserts it into her pussy securing it inside with a crotch rope. Next the Hitachi is places it directly on her clit and taped to her thigh to keep it in place. He switches the toys on high then Chrissy is left to helplessly orgasm. Towards the end the electrician comes back and says his goodbye with the goods he has stolen. Chrissy screams through her gag to be let go but the electrician leaves her to struggle hopelessly in peril.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 798.0 MB

Download Chrissy Marie

Big Tit Blonde MILF Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum!!

Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: big tits, blonde, bondage, MILF, Feet, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Angel is a Hogtied dream girl with her big tits, blonde hair, tan skin, and full figure. The one thing that is missing is putting some rope on this slut an treating her like the other whores we see. Her nipples are tormented and stretched, her body abused with canes and floggers, her pussy fucked, her feet subjected to bastinado, and non stop orgasms ripped from her whore pussy.

Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

Download Big Tit Blonde MILF Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum!!

sandra70

Chaise

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Chaise

The Training of Lila Katt, Day Two

Cast: Lilla Katt ,Maestro
Genres: Humiliation ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Pain ,Anal ,Gimp ,Discipline ,Female Slave ,Tattoo ,master

This slut trainee lacks endurance but makes up for it in sheer sexual desire. She is willing to endure the most painful punishments and teasing to get what she wants: to service hard, sadistic cock.

Duration: 1:02:21

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Training of Lila Katt, Day Two

sandra70

Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Tiny slave Cherry English visited us! She is so cute! We tied her in red rope in a proper reverse prayer. Of course, we had to add a shiny red ballgag. She had never done this extreme position before and she was a little scared, but she did so well! Her hands all folded high up behind her neck, Cherry struggles and wriggles and drools. Don't miss it!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 460.9 MB

Download Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Cindy Dollar - orgasm shock challenge

Can Cindy Dollar reach a climax while we shock her repeatedly? Probably not, the shock collar is very painful and distracting, especially at the levels above 20. But Cindy tries her best!! Who will win? Cindy or the shock collar?

Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14617kbps

File size: 726.2 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - orgasm shock challenge

sandra70

Cutie Casey Calvert strictly bound

Casey Calvert started out as a bondage model before she realized that she liked the dick as much as she likes the rope, and she went down to LA to make a name for herself in boy-girl porn. Lucky for her, Sexuallybroken combines both the best of bondage and all the dick a slut could possibly want.
Bound on our well-used bed in a classic fuck me position, Casey awaits her fate. A tape blindfold prevents her from seeing what is coming her way and a tape gag holds a rag wedged firmly in her mouth hole. She is starting to realize the true definition of "helpless." Taking advantage of her wide open legs, we warm up that slutty pussy with some flogging. She can't anticipate the strikes, and her helpless body quivers with each strike.
Once she is properly warmed up, we introduce 10 inches of black thunder. We are not the sort of person a pussy forgets easily, and make ourselves right at home. What follows is the total deconstruction of a person by penis. We never lets up, never shows mercy, never lets Casey get on top of it. It is a teeth-rattling, bone-jarring dick down, made all the more intense by the bondage, blindfold and gag. It is the type of fucking most people will never even get to experience. You are welcome Casey.
Not content to reshape Casey's cunt with our massive tool, we add in some truly skilled finger blasting that rips out an epic squirting orgasm, leaving her gasping and drenched in her own cum. We know that Casey has more orgasms locked in that pussy, and we add the vibrator to mix. It is a total onslaught of the senses, and Casey slips off into subspace, completely checking out. That is fine by us, she can enjoy the ride. We aren't done with her quite yet and unleash another round of fury on her cum drenched hole. Casey is reduced to a fuckdoll for the using, limp and dizzy, hardly aware of her own name. It is a good look on her. We use her until we are bored, then walk away, leaving her wet and bound. Welcome back to Sexuallybroken Casey!

Duration: 13:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6780kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 720.1 MB

Download Cutie Casey Calvert strictly bound

Newbie Jade Nile Struts Her Slut Stuff

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jade Nile
Genres: bdsm, blindfold, bondage, Corporal Punishment, domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, humiliation, metal bondage, straight, submission, The Pope

Jade has decided to take the next step in her career and try out bondage. She dabbles in it in her personal life, and now is ready to take it to the next level. She begins with her arms pulled behind her and her legs spread. She is helpless and realizes it especially when The Pope enters and puts his sadistic hands on her flesh. Her body and mind belong to him for the next several hours and she comes to terms with that fact quickly. Her nipples are the center of his attention in the beginning and she is made to do the work while he works on the rest of her body. Next it is a spreader bar that makes her helpless. Her entire body is controlled with one of his hands as the other dishes out the torment. Her pussy gets the brunt of his evil ways in this scene before she is allowed to orgasm. In the final scene Jade is in a pile driver and her feet and pussy are completely exposed and unprotected. There is another assault on her ass, feet, and pussy before she is made to cum uncontrollably. Her holes have been filled and her pussy is dripping form all of the orgasms. Her sight was taken with a blindfold to ensure terror as The Pope put her mind and body through hell. What we end up with is a slut that needed to suffer and a man willing to make her.

Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

Download Newbie Jade Nile Struts Her Slut Stuff

sandra70

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Curvy Ra - exposed boobs tied and grabbed

Who can resist Curvy Ra's boobs! We have tied them with rope and she doesn't seem very happy about it, even though we have given her a nice crotchrope. We had to use a huge gag to stop her from complaining. Curvy Ra just looks spectacular in bondage! She is such a great struggler, as ropes and gags make her super angry. To annoy her even more, we grab her huge boobs a few times. Curvy Ra is so frustrated and exposed!

Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14536kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

Download Curvy Ra - exposed boobs tied and grabbed

sandra70

Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore

We brought not one but two dicks to the table today and have roughly sex her in every available hole, but Syren doesn't really appear all that phased.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

Download Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

Brutal Hair Suspension, Grueling Bondage, Torment, and Orgasms!!!

Cast: Mia Li, The Pope
Genres: bondage, pain, pain slut, suspension, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, heels

There are a lot of ways to torment your submissive or pain slut, but when you do it with the bondage alone, you´ve done something. Mia begins in a basic standing position, but when her heels are removed and then her entire body lifted off of the ground by her hair only, you see how dedicated this whore is to suffering. She suffers in every position from a multitude of punishments and torment before she is made to have screaming orgasms.

Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Brutal Hair Suspension, Grueling Bondage, Torment, and Orgasms!!!

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos