BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Her Bound Exploration

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English

Blonde girl Luna Wulf ball gag bondage and doggystyle kinky orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2210kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 910.1 MB

Download Her Bound Exploration

Charlie Wolf

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied

Slave busty girl Charlie Wolf extreme nipples hard tied and bondage orgasms.

Duration: 46:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3390kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Charlie Wolf

sandra70

Metal predicament squirt

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Metal Bondage, Cuffed

Ebony sexy model Lara Tinelli, extreme metal bound and pussy electric orgasm.

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19718kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Metal predicament squirt

Phoenix Phoenix Rising

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix Rising
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test.

Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Phoenix Phoenix Rising

sandra70

Cuntwalk

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

A little pleasure, a lot of pain, Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.

Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5651kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cuntwalk

HouseOfGord - The Forniphilia Project - The Golden Maiden

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

The Forniphilia Project - The Golden Maiden continues Jeff's exploration into Forniphilia. Vignette squeezes April Rain into her metal bondage, however things don't always go as planned..

Duration: 4:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5591kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 196.5 MB

Download HouseOfGord - The Forniphilia Project - The Golden Maiden

sandra70

Sinful

Genres: Anal Bdsm, Butt Plug, Flogging

Eden Sin's name is perfectly themed for the way things are going to go for her on today's show. When she starts out, Eden is pristine. She is adorable and petite and all gussied up in a little pink dress. Were it not for the rope around her neck and thighs, you might think she were on her way to the park for a nice picnic. As our show goes on though, she is sullied with the filth of carnal want and sin, and it's all thanks to us.
Matt Williams fits Eden's mouth with a huge black ball gag, holding her face in a look of permanent surprise. Then he slices off that little dress of hers so he can see how hard her nipples have already gotten from the excitement. Once he sees how much they are sticking out it's all he can do to clip some nipple clamps onto her and watch as she winces. The winces turn to shudders as Matt takes out the whip and begins tearing into her chest with it.
Next Matt puts Eden down on her back and ties her feet up behind her head by the ankles. He ties her nipple clamps up too, so that her tits are being pulled at. Then he takes a cane and starts thwacking it against her ass, lightly at first, then harder as the skin becomes more and more sensitive. Finally, it is time for Eden to succumb to her most primal self and indulge in the sin of lust. Matt presses a hitachi against her clit as he finger fucks her pussy. She moans as her air of innocence is removed from her entirely.

Duration: 31:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sinful

Marquis de Torture

Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Two young and sexy slave extreme humilation torture action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:43
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 969.7 MB

Download Marquis de Torture

sandra70

Abigail Dupree, Endza

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.
Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.

Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza

Calico tops Mei - Calico Tops Mei

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

Calico dominates lucky Mei who's thrilled to have Calico bossing her around. As Calico learns the ropes, PD also gives her voice instruction. It all leads to a pain game with both PD and Calico whacking Mei's ass until she's wet with sweat. Mei sucks Calico's nipples then face-fucks her as Calico vibrates herself to orgasm. For Mei's reward, Calico bends her over her lap, vibrating Mei to oblivion.

Format: real
Duration: 40:24
Video: 640x480, RV40, 442kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 131.1 MB

Download Calico tops Mei - Calico Tops Mei

sandra70

Nora Sparkle milked on the Sybian

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Nora Sparkle
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation

One of our best HuCows: Nora Sparkle! She is very obedient and docile, and she has very nice udders. The farmer has tied and clamped them in preparation for today's milking. He put Nora firmly on a Sybian, because sexual stimulation will increase hormone levels and thus milk production in the long run. Nora will be in for an interesting ride today, as she is highly orgasmic. At the same time, her nipples are ultra sensitive (especially after clamping), so she is probably very happy she will get vibrated on the most powerful vibrator in the world. Because the goat milker is not easy to deal with. Nora completely loses herself in the sensations: bondage, pumping, vibrating, her HuCow mind is getting overloaded! After some intense orgasms, the farmer returns to clamp her again. Very harsh, but necessary!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps

Download Nora Sparkle milked on the Sybian

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 1

As told by Illustrious Rouge I had another great dream the other night. Once again I found myself in an old rickety bed under a spotlight. The same man as before tossed a noose around my neck and then tied it off to the head board. Even though my hands were free, with my neck tied I was completely at his mercy, and I liked it. He took his time tying my wrists to the headboard, and then he tied my ankles together and tied them to the footboard. At this point it was rather nice. The ropes were not tight at all, especially compared to last time. I had a feeling that this might change though. He walked behind the headboard and shoved a big Ball in my mouth with a strap running through the middle which was buckled around my head. This was tight. He then quickly secured my left wrist. I was right the bondage started to get a little more stringent. He lifts my skimpy little tank top and starts groping and kneading my tits. He leaves. I can't see him anymore, but I KNOW he's still watching me. I can feel it. He comes back and unties my neck. Ahhh he has a reason. He buckles this really crazy, creepy, head harness, muzzle thingy on my head. It takes him a while as there are a ton of buckles. Next he unties my wrists from the headboard only to retie them to the very ends down low. He then unties my ankles. As he does I see that he had made attached the ropes around my ankles, before he tied them together. Now he pulls my ankles out to the ends of the footboard, me to spread my legs. Look at the time, I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 1

sandra70

Caning And For Pain Slut Maddie

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Maddie Some girls are curious about S/M, but have no idea they're pain sluts until they try it out! Maddie is such a girl. Curiosity drives her to seek out an S/M Master, and surprises are in stock for all Spanking makes her laugh! Paddling

Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 605.9 MB

Download Caning And For Pain Slut Maddie

Nyssa Bamboo Pleasure

Nyssa Nevers always seems to find herself in hot water. She loves submitting and pushing herself, letting Master David Lawrence test her and see just how far she can go. Her lines between pain and pleasure always seem so blurred, but then out of nowhere comes the world crushing orgasm, that always makes everything so worthwhile...

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5714kbps

File size: 463.9 MB

Download Nyssa Bamboo Pleasure

sandra70

Amy Faye Fayed to Black

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be.

Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

Download Amy Faye Fayed to Black

Handcuffed Bondage BlowJob

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied

Ebony girl extreme Hand cuffed Bondage BlowJob strapon punsihment!

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1964x1080, AVC (H.264), 4705kbps
Audio: 298kbps

File size: 325.9 MB

Download Handcuffed Bondage BlowJob

sandra70

Bondage Usa Part 1

Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

American classic home made bondage action, sexy blonde humilation action.

Duration: 1:36:01
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 977kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 777.6 MB

Download Bondage Usa Part 1

Dacey Harlot and Lexi Lane

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Cuffed

Two slave models Dacey Harlot and Lexi Lane, cuffed, gagged and vibed action.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps

File size: 270.2 MB

Download Dacey Harlot and Lexi Lane

sandra70

Petite and Busty, Cupcakes is Hogtied - Part 1

Cupcakes is another brand new model. I had tied her up for an artistic photoshoot several years ago, but hadn't heard from her since. The stars aligned and we met once again. This time we got it on tape. The clip starts with Cupcakes dressed in black skin tight stretchy pants, a pink sweater, and 6 inch heels. Her wrists are bound behind her back and she's neckroped. I start off by running a rope between her legs ans then I tie her upper thighs. I add more rope above her knees. This is the first time she has been tied like this and she makes some great facial expressions while I'm tying her. She is extremely petite, but still has a great ass, so I take a break and give it a few hard smacks. I manhandle and grope her a bit more before I grab another length of rope. I tie below her knees, the middle of her calfs, her ankles, and even her feet. Cupcakes has been ungagged up to this point, and it's time that changed. I shove a big red ballgag in her mouth and I strap it in tightly. I grab another length of rope and bind her elbows and wrists. I then tie her wrists overhead, her into a strappado. I leave her to struggle and drool for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass a few more times. I release her from the strappado and sit her in a chair. I remove the ballgag and then the Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 609.9 MB

Download Petite and Busty, Cupcakes is Hogtied - Part 1

Gibbet

Vanquished by metal, Lavender Rayne is shackled and locked into the metal chastity belt, metal tit press, and most titillating of all, the gibbet fitted with a fucking machine. PD's sweet approach at the beginning feels . Sure enough, he steps on her toes then beats them with a cane. Rubbing her pussy on a vibrator hooked to a metal arm, lavender comes the first time. Once she's fully encased in the gibbet, PD bolts a fucking machine and vibrator onto the base. With PD controlling the fuck speed, lavender goes for a ride.

Duration: 38:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 373kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 141.5 MB

Download Gibbet

sandra70

Katie - sleep milking

Cast: Katie
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Big Tits, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Lactation

Katie is so tired from all of her sessions, she just can't stay awake. Cuffed to the bed in the cell, she keeps dozing off, even though her wrists are ankles are uncomfortably shackled to the bed. She doesn't hear the farmer come in, but she wakes up a little when he starts oiling her udders. Not again! Even during her breaks she gets milked now? The farmer puts the milking cups on her nipples. Katie is so sleepy, she falls asleep with her nipples hurting from the relentless pumping. This is incredible. She actually sleeps during her milking session! It will be a long night for Katie!

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14706kbps

File size: 905.5 MB

Download Katie - sleep milking

Liz & Venom - farmer's pets

Cast: Liz, Venom
Genres: Lesbo, Manual Breast Pump, Blonde, Natural Tits, Bondage, Kissing, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller

Liz and Venom are so well trained now! They are basically HuPets, following the farmer around, making sure he is happy. They sleep in a stacked cage, and the farmer wakes them up in the morning. They don't need any restraints, except collars. Clover clamps are still problematic for both girls, they have super sensitive nipples, and they can hardly stand these clamps. The farmer doesn't care, he leads these girls around, leashed by their nipple clamps, while they crawl along towards the barn. They hate getting clamped! Fortunately, the farmer allows them to take the clamps off in the barn, because it is suckle time! Liz and Venom's favorite thing is to show the farmer how submissive they are, and how well they can suckle each other's udders. Don't be mistaken: suckling is as effective as milking machines for inducing lactation! Good HuCows like Liz and Venom will do anything to please the farmer. He sits down to enjoy these two HuPets playing with each other. He may have the best job in the world!

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14780kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Liz & Venom - farmer's pets

sandra70

Bonnie Rotten shackled in strict device bondage

Tan and tattooed Bonnie Rotten won performer of the year, and rightfully so. She knocks every scene out out the park with her eagerness and sheer enthusiasm. This is a slut that knows her way around a cock. She was put on the planet to wrangle the dick and she does it very well indeed. Today we have not one but two dicks for our Avn winner to wrangle.
Bound down on her back in a classic fuck me position, strict metal pipes keep her legs firmly trapped in place. Both ends are deliciously, completely exposed and wide open for use. And use them we do. It is time to show Bonnie exactly what Sexuallybroken means. Anyone can keep on top of the dick when they can pace it. But even a top notch performer like Bonnie will eventually be worn down when you throw tight restraint, hard cock, multiple orgasms and brutal deepthroat at them.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6738kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 615.3 MB

Download Bonnie Rotten shackled in strict device bondage

HouseOfGord - Gord's Bizarre Chair Gets Nasty Cuffs

Originally inspired by a La Baronne Steel illustration, Gord's Bizarre Chair takes on new life with the addition of his famous Metal Nasty Cuffs. Extreme Bondage at the House of Gord with Mistress Ruby and her submissive Endza.

Duration: 7:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 336.0 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Gord's Bizarre Chair Gets Nasty Cuffs

sandra70

Kali - Immersion Part Two

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

Scary PD manhandles and canes the hell out of Kali in part two of Kali's farm shoot. Bound in an upper torso tie with ankles and knees lashed together, she's hoisted onto her feet and her hair tied upward. PD whacks away at Kali with a cane until she learns to play PD's psycho-fuck games. As welts rise on her thighs, she's caned, kicked, hung by her ankles and left swinging. In her final position, she's tied folded up and exposed. More caning, this time targeting her sweet spot. Add Mr. Pogo and a vibrator and Kali comes like her clit's exploding.

Format: real
Duration: 28:27
Video: 640x480, RV40, 442kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 92.1 MB

Download Kali - Immersion Part Two

Yvette Costeau - hard labour

Wasn't all fun and sun for Yvette Costeau when she was in Spain. Even before I got there, the landlord emailed me that Yvette was already there (the other girls did not arrive yet), and that he would put her to work, because there were no photographers to shoot her. I replied (jokingly): "ok, but make sure she wears her chastity belt!".
I did not think of it any more, but when I arrived in Spain, Yvette was giving me the evil eye. It turned out that the landlord had put her to work for many days, in the hot sun, completely naked and locked in her chastity belt! They had built a little gazebo and the roof needed thatching. Yvette had actually done all of the work in her chastity belt and they had even filmed it all for me! I explained to them later that I had just been joking, but the landlord was very amused and Yvette did not really hate me, she actually thanked me for the opportunity to get used to the belt for such a long period of time.
I've been good friends with Yvette ever since, and whenever I see her she makes sure she is locked in her belt (I let her keep it of course). She is one of the toughest girls I know, and she could probably do everything and anything while locked in a belt. It almost seems like she does not notice it anymore! She even goes to the toilet without any problems.
Have you ever seen anyone work this hard, in the hot sun, completely naked in a chastity belt? It is a fantastic video!

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Yvette Costeau - hard labour

sandra70

Samantha bentley 1080p

This one is going to get worked over put good. We start off with having her cuff her hands behind her back.

Duration: 25:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Samantha bentley 1080p

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
dye blue are of the master's art.

Format: avi
Duration: 51:58
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

sandra70

Thiccy Niccy - udder press

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied

Thiccy Niccy is one of the resident HuCows here and she gets treated well. Regular massages and milkings, in addition to free accommodation and food! What more could a devoted HuCow want! Niccy is beautiful, with her pierced septum and pierced nipples. Today, she gets to try a new milking position: the standing frame. A new device is locked onto her (it locks in the back): the udder press!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps

File size: 875.3 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy - udder press

Trapped in the Cube

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Secretary Lorelei is Held Captive, hard bondage in the Cube action.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4375kbps

File size: 360.6 MB

Download Trapped in the Cube

sandra70

Elbow Bound Bitches

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Jewell Marceau, Erika Kole, Madison Young, Natali Demore, Kelly Wells, Mary Jane
Genres: Bondage

I tie them up so their elbows are touching. They are so helpless that way! When I have them like this I can do anything I want to them! Sometimes I get them to cum for my own amusement using vibrators, dildos or whatever I have lying around. You are going to love these Elbow Bound Bitches.

Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1198kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 682.0 MB

Download Elbow Bound Bitches

sandra70

HouseOfGord - Ponygirls Next Door

Endza and Ivy sneak away from The House of Gord in their skin tight catsuits and ponygirl harnesses and find themselves in an immense forest. These horny girls spend the afternoon frolicking about the woods practicing their ponygirl skills, feeding each other and having ponygirl fun.

Duration: 8:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5933kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 392.1 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Ponygirls Next Door

Andy and Aniko fisting

Well, you can see, there's no boring day in our club! This time two perverted hot mom, slut Andy and Aniko fisted each other in the sex cinema. Milfs like fetish games, but need hard toys for their pussies. Somehow the fist could be good too!

Duration: 25:17
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2605kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 506.3 MB

Download Andy and Aniko fisting

sandra70

Topless Mummification

Studio: Bedroombondage

Bondage model Carissa Montgomery, Wrapped tied, Mummification action.

Duration: 9:33
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5607kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 414.5 MB

Download Topless Mummification

Insex - 12 Hours

In the second article in cowgirl's 12-hour endurance series, the tension builds and the torture intensifies. On her belly, cowgirl is shackled to a long copper sink, prepared for an internal and external cleansing. Her flat stomach distends as an is dripped into her pearly upheld ass. Painfully bloating and cramping, she begs to release the fluids.

Duration: 59:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1734kbps

File size: 814.8 MB

Download Insex - 12 Hours

sandra70

Cindy Dollar - Wonder Cow

Cast: Cindy Dollar

Look who the farmer has in his prison cell! This girl looks familiar! Cindy doesn't seem to be able to bend the prison bars, so maybe she doesn't have super strength, but she does have super udders! Once she has calmed down a bit, the farmer goes in for a closer look and pulls down her wonder outfit to reveal those nice big udders. He decides she needs a powerful milking, in the barn, on the red cow milker. Wonder Cow soon finds herself strapped and locked to the frame with a shiny red ballgag in her mouth. She tries to break free, but she can't. Instead, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it onto her clit. Cindy immediately gets weak and she would have had an instant super orgasm, if the farmer hadn't continued his work by oiling her udders and hooking up the red cow milker. Wonder Cow is now stimulated and powerfully milked at the same time. She makes moo noises through her gag as her stretchy nipples get enlarged four times by the vacuum power. She has lost this battle, it's a brain overload and Wonder Cow is defeated by the machines. Poor Cindy!

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14771kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cindy Dollar - Wonder Cow

Tied to the Van

Two sexy girl Melissa and Cassia awesome hard tied in car, outdoor bondage.

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 1321kbps

File size: 36.0 MB

Download Tied to the Van

sandra70

Toe-Tie Thumb

Studio: Bedroombondage

Toe-Tie Thumb-Tie hard tie for Candle Boxxx, Tied Onscreen by Lorelei.

Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7095kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Toe-Tie Thumb

Punishment Usa Part 1

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Extreme punishment for american style, rough bondage hard tied...

Duration: 1:23:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 778kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Punishment Usa Part 1

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors