BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at the wonderful sight for a minute, before I return with a few bundles of rope. Handcuffs are not near enough. Jayne's elbows are then roped together and shes spanked a few more times for good measure. Next jayne is lifted back off the floor on to her knees where a harness ball gag is strapped and buckled onto her head. Now its time for more ropes... while wrapping the ropes above her tits, I notice Jayne isn't wearing a bra... another work place infraction!... I point this out as I grab and slap her tits and twist her nipples. I continue on adding ropes, making sure they're very tight. Jayne is told to stay put while I go make a phone call in another room. As you can imagine, Jayne dosen't listen again. She instead struggles and rolls around on the floor trying to loosen the ropes. Finally Jayne is put in a very strict hogtie with her head tied back by running a rope through the D ring on her harness gag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

Download Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

JJ Plush shocked outdoors

When we met JJ Plush at a bondage location shoot in Spain, we asked her if she would take the Shock Challenge. We did not expect this bondage legend to do it, but she did!! Big gag, lots of drool, nipple clamps, it was awesome. JJ tapped out at level 35, she did great!!

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 607.6 MB

Download JJ Plush shocked outdoors

sandra70

Harmony Concepts - Dreambound Part 2

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Binding and latex - what could be more erotic In conjunction with impressive breasts famous Summer Cummings - worth viewing

Format: avi
Duration: 26:37
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1612kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - Dreambound Part 2

Julia Green - hogtied in her chastity belt

Many of you will know Julia Green and her famous red chastity belt. She is always locked into it when she works in FoToRo's studio. And she has to wear her big collar as well. This update was shot in that studio, so there was no way we could remove her steel accessories, but they actually look pretty nice with rope bondage. We hogtied Julia to test her back arch, and wow, she can even arch in a chastity belt! This girl knows how to struggle! It's almost like she doesn't feel her steel restraints at all, she must be so used to them by now. Great unique update, don't miss it!

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps

File size: 461.5 MB

Download Julia Green - hogtied in her chastity belt

sandra70

FancySteel - Inmate Intake

Studio: FancySteel
Genres: Bdsm

Poppy is a young woman full of rebellious spirit. All day long she searches for all types of pleasure, even some forbidden by the laws of the state. Despite prostitution and sexual deviancy being illigal now in this state, Poppy still freely does as she pleases with no respect for the law. And because she freely does as she pleases, we will freely apply the penalty to her as we please with respect for the law.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4184kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 601.2 MB

Download FancySteel - Inmate Intake

Extreme Torture Part 12

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

sandra70

Jasmin - box tie and crotch rope

Jasmin is back! She casually mentioned she never had a crotch rope before, which is a strange thing to say. well, we did not want to disappoint her, so we included one in today's tie. She is box tied and her legs are tied, and a tight crotch rope runs between her legs. We think Jasmin had a lot more fun struggling this time!

Duration: 5:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 546.4 MB

Download Jasmin - box tie and crotch rope

Jeans and Satin

I won't be escaping the house today, but fortunately I get pulled together with some duct tape. So, the day won't be a total loss! Wearing my sweet fuschia satin blouse, worn in jeans, and brightly colored high heels, I am met by the unparalleled Johnny. He pulls out the silver duct tape and doesn't fritter away any time as he snatches me up and starts wrapping the tape around my legs. Then he secures my arms behind my back with more tape! And, even though he seems to be in a playful mood, Johnny chooses a fairly inconsiderate gag to keep me under wraps. He stuffs my mouth with packing and then wraps some clear duct tape around my head to hold the packing in place. He goes about his business as he keeps an eye on my struggle. Finally, after being tied for a little while, he gives me the signal to let me know I am allowed to escape my sticky predicament. He's even so nice that he left a pair of scissors sitting on the floor to help me out. I writhe around and loosen the rope. Then, I cut some of the tape, so that I can pull it all the way apart. Finally, with much difficulty and maybe a little hair loss, I am able to free my head from the wrap around duct tape. I spit the mouth packing out playfully. And, wonder, what was I up to before I met up with dear sweet Johnny? I am really not sure what I had in mind. But, now, all I can think about is the tacky tape that Johnny knows how to use all too well!

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.1 MB

Download Jeans and Satin

sandra70

Chanel Camryn: Rope Slut Suffers in Diabolical Bondage

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Chanel Camryn is new on the scene and has proven that she is the real deal. She begs for stricter bondage and thrives in her suffering. Her competitive spirit has her pushing herself further than she could have ever imagined, and The Pope is here to ensure she suffers while she does it. The first scene has Chanel twisted and pulled in ways she didn't think her body could be manipulated. Rope tears at her flesh as it pulls her body into contorted positions. Chanel is totally helpless and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation with clothespins on her tits and a vibe on her cunt. She can't move, and this proves it as she struggles to escape the vibe. The second scene has Chanel in another vicious tie, that eventually turns into a brutal suspension. We captured the entire progression of the tie so that you could watch as Chanel suffers through out the entire tie. In the third scene, Chanel is put in a bent over predicament tie that has her being pulled in different directions. Her body is growing tired form the grueling bondage, but Chanel is here for all of it. In the fourth scene, Chanel is on her back with her legs spread. The bondage is bearable enough that she can last longer to get more suffering out her in different ways. The day was full of heavy bondage that created suffering all on it's own, and The Pope inflicted more pain to keep her on the edge the entire day.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Chanel Camryn: Rope Slut Suffers in Diabolical Bondage

Young Beauty In Pain

The owner, with a big black strap-on, different sophisticated ways hurts the nice, very young slave.

Duration: 56:32
Video: 464x336, DivX 5, 1612kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download Young Beauty In Pain

sandra70

TG - Breaking Pointe, Part 1 - Odette Delacroix and Elise Graves

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Little Odette loves ballet. She loves to dance and she dreams of becoming a famous ballerina one day. To get to the next level, she has enrolled in Madam Graves School Of Dance. Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.
Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque, Odette must first learn to suffer through the cane, stress positions, and mental toughening. Madam Graves and Madam Betty Blac must tear down the old, soft, whiney Odette before they can build a champion ballerina, a ballerina that they can be proud of.
Is Little Odette ready to become a superstar?

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download TG - Breaking Pointe, Part 1 - Odette Delacroix and Elise Graves

RTB - Blonde Girl strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Big breasted Milf Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc, messy epic deepthroat!

Busty blonde tightly tied and assfucked without mercy by huge black cock

In the final part of Holly Heart's live BaRS show, we pull out the big guns. It is DP time. This Bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige. The bondage, orgasms and relentless facefucking have already blasted our big breast Milf into sexual subspace. Assfucking will be the rocket to take her into the universe of "Sexuallybroken".

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.

This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in. Holly's eyes roll up into the back of her skull as 10 inches of black thunder own her ass and reshape it to be custom fitted. When we follow that up with a DP, Holly loses her mind. And who can blame her?

We fuck until we have had our fill. Our drained and well fucked pet is left twitching on the bed, reduced to a sticky bag of holes. Quick, did someone get the number of the cock truck that just hit her?

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download RTB - Blonde Girl strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc

sandra70

Good Slut Part stage

she has when she masturbates and plays with her own clit until her pussy is dripping wet. The scent of her arousal is heavy in the air. The crew wastes no time getting down to business. They already have her in a cage and the next step is sensory overload.

Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.3 MB

Download Good Slut Part stage

Rebecca

Now what Rebecca Contreras got today from Jean Fourne, that must have hurt! Rebecca's nipples were clipped up and I don't even have to mention I guess, that all of her body parts were bound with ropes. But you just don't worry about Rebecca, all women are bitches, so she is one too, and deep inside they know it's all for them! Her pussy was fucked at last, and she cannot say she didn't enjoy being fucked, 'cuz that would be a lie!

Duration: 36:13
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2653kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Rebecca

sandra70

Jenni C - Hogtied to a wooden beam

Jenni C! If you don't tie her up really good, she will kick your ass and run out of the house! She can be dangerous, and she will always try to escape. To stop her from falling off the bed, we roped her to the ceiling, making her hogtie a little more severe!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 157.5 MB

Download Jenni C - Hogtied to a wooden beam

Nikki Darling gets plowed from both ends with huge cock

Cast: Nikki Darling, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Ebony

Part Two of Septembers Live show with Nikki Darling.
Nikki is bound doggy style, both throat and pussy at cock height. Completely helpless and already dazed and confused from the the past scene, Nikki soon finds herself cumming uncontrollably as the brutal dick down continues! One dick penetrates her throat, while the other bangs the fuck out of her cervix. Unable to properly breath and cumming sends little Nikki even farther into sub-space.
The lights are on but Nikki is bye bye, Completely spaced as the huge cocks make her cum over and over. In the end Nikki is collapsed, exhausted from the screaming and cumming, One more scene to go...

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

Download Nikki Darling gets plowed from both ends with huge cock

sandra70

Wasteland - Ass Jewelry

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: ass play, breast play, Discipline, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking, squirting

Its obvious that Mistress Irony is bored and while playing with her sub Ava, she decides to demand of her some rather unusual activities. It would seem that no matter how odd the request, Ava still managers to have huge squirting orgasm, much to her Mistresses surprise.

Duration: 6:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 190.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Ass Jewelry

Modern Inquisition - Beth

Only instead of witches public enemies also were added the sciences answering to the last word and technicians methods of tortures. And for the rest all also impressively! In antigovernmental plot the very young little girl has got confused.

Duration: 1:07:00
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 983kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 534.6 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Beth

sandra70

Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Long, leggy Layla is on the move! Wearing a skintight blue mini-dress, high heels, lots of rope and a fat white ballgag, the pretty brunette hops out into the hallway, then squirms all the way down a whole fight of stairs and hops to front door. This lady wants OUT, but that's just too bad. Her bondage-weary hands fumble uselessly with the doorknob, frustrating her so badly that she doesn't even notice her captor when he walks up behind her. Tossing his lithe prisoner over his shoulder, Jay carries her back up the stairs, then makes her pay for her little escape attempt with a body straining bent-forward position. When next we find Layla, she's been re-dressed in sexy bottomless lingerie with stockings, heels and gloves. Bound kneeling backward on the girlie-go-round, her soft whimpers turn to squeals when Jay places rod-mounted clips on her nipples. He attaches a rubber phallus to a short post in front of her face and removes her gag so she can worship it.

Duration: 1:31:22
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 771kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Die Hexe und die Nonne

The conventual has regretted the witch whom inquisition, it is very quiet to itself, tortured on a chair with thorns.
For this act, she has been punished: it is subjected to tortures, even more cruel.
The witch participates in this disgrace too.

Duration: 1:09:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 663.7 MB

Download Die Hexe und die Nonne

sandra70

Lily - Flexible girl box tied

There is so much we can do with Lily! But we decided to start her off easy and let her legs free, to make her show off her amazing flexibility! The crotch rope is a nice touch, it may be the reason why Lily asked to come back for some more bondage!

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 175.4 MB

Download Lily - Flexible girl box tied

Lena King - bondage holiday

Hungarian bondage star Lena King was enjoying her quiet holiday in Spain. until master rigger Damon Pierce stopped by her villa and tied her up! Even on her holiday, Lena King can not get any rest! See the nice long video clip of her getting tied up by Damon!!

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 369.7 MB

Download Lena King - bondage holiday

sandra70

GNDBondage - You don't have to tier me up!

Studio: GNDBondage
Genres: Bdsm

This is the orgasm control part of a long tease, tickle, and orgasm control session. The last scene is the Hitachi dildo attachment taking Miss Garce part her orgasm limits.

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7550kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

Download GNDBondage - You don't have to tier me up!

Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without by mercy

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer
Genres: Stunning MILF Syren De Mer tied down and sex hard without by mercy by two cocks, brutal blowjob

Her wide spread legs sporting shiny black high heels are tied off to the bed rails to display her shaved pussy and her full breasts jut up to the ceiling. This cougar is ready to go. A neck rope is the final touch to help guide her head down onto the dick.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

Download Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without by mercy

sandra70

Lily - Ballgagged and hogtied

Flexi Lily is back! Her arms go together like butter! So let's put her into a strict elbow tie, and then a hogtie! Tied to the frame of the bed with an overhead rope, Lily can't wriggle too much! She did not complain about this at all! Well, maybe because she was ballgagged, but we think she loved it.

Duration: 4:11

File size: 162.1 MB

Download Lily - Ballgagged and hogtied

Swimsuit model

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Electric Torture

Sexy russian girl Tanya, first time Shock collar challenge action.

Duration: 6:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps

File size: 672.1 MB

Download Swimsuit model

sandra70

RealTimeBondage Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey Alani Pi

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Rain DeGrey always hates having her tits tied off or tormented, especially directly on the nipples. The lack of blood flow increases the feeling in her already sensitive breasts.

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 408.6 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey Alani Pi

Feet of Rope

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Slave model Serene Isley silk gagged and hard rope bondage action.

Duration: 39:50
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3207kbps

File size: 973.5 MB

Download Feet of Rope

sandra70

Keira - open leg bondage

Poor cute Keira is completely defenseless as we tied her arms to the bed frame. She tries to struggle, but we soon tied her legs wide open so she couldn't move much anymore. These upper leg ties work really well! Young Keira was really exposed and vulnerable, tied in this very explicit pose!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11714kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Keira - open leg bondage

Dark Dreams 22 - Suffering

Cast: Angela Caramella, Debby Pleasure, Ivey Passion, Kacy Kisha, Miss-Mandy
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Clothing, Ethnic, Fetis

When she was alone on the beach, she had a strange vision. you,was punished. Chastised. What was completely unclear for. Strangely enjoyed it,she it. Mostly in a large, stylishly furnished city apartment. Your roles,are clearly distributed.

Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 1040x584, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dark Dreams 22 - Suffering

sandra70

Roxana

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

Download Roxana

Neophyte

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

There's something so sweet about how innocent and pretty Shae Celestine is. She gives the appearance of being in over her head. She's never been bound before. She nervously sits not knowing what to do or what to expect. As she's tied it's evident that she isn't sure what to make of the sensation.

Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Neophyte

sandra70

Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra)

She is so remorseful of her sins (too high heels, slutty stockings and flirtation with co-workers) now that her bottom is flogged and slapped. But the head teacher is sure this slut hasn't perceived her mistakes yet. Slapping in the chains for the high heels, over-the-knee gagged flagellation for the stockings and humiliating toy masturbation for her slutiness are the pains and penalties this bad teacher gets in the head's office. Hard enough? Watch Sandra's video to rate the pain level!

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1371kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 223.8 MB

Download Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra)

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

sandra70

Keira Croft

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Keira Croft has been shooting BDSM for years, but it's not often that she gets to show off her skills as a heavy pain slut. She begins standing and gagged, and The Pope enters with a crop and a desire to make her scream, quickly leaving his mark on her flesh. She is given a break from the pain, only to change the bondage into a brutal suspension. Now Keira is hanging from 3 points as he continues to inflict pain and then finger bag her pussy as he holds a vibe tightly against her clit. Next, Keira is made to endure a back-breaking predicament in a bondage position and teetering on one leg for balance. Her body is pulled in every possible direction, making the suffering almost unbearable from the of the bondage. Clamps are added to her pussy and nipples to stretch even the most sensitive parts. She struggles to endure this position, and The Pope gives her a hand by making her cum uncontrollably. In the final scene, she is face down on a table with a wedge under her that pushes her ass up for optimal access. Her ass and thighs are brutalized with a cane and the crop that instantly marks her flesh. Once she has had enough, he fucks her pussy and vibes her more to ensure she has orgasmed as much as she possibly could.

Duration: 54:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2416kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Keira Croft

Katie Thornton - Big boobs in pink rope

Katie Thornton!! She definitely has the hugest boobs we have ever seen! Time to wrap those gorgeous breasts in some pink rope! Katie is quite new to bondage, but we have a feeling she could be the next big bondage star! She is funny, flexible, and big boobed! Totally tieable and gaggable! What more could you wish for!

Duration: 4:05

File size: 158.9 MB

Download Katie Thornton - Big boobs in pink rope

sandra70

Nikki Darling squirts her brains out on

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Nikki Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Jets of squirt shoot out with every thrust of the sex machine as she screams like a banshee in heat. Her oiled muscles strain in her strict bondage as waves of orgasms wash over her.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5620kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 854.7 MB

Download Nikki Darling squirts her brains out on

Scorched New Exclusive Sweet Unreal Magnificent Collection. Part 1.

Spanking is so enticing; the mixture of sweetness and underlying violence is disturbing but intriguing. This movie is engaging even before the addition of spanking implements. The Euro-accents are a plus

Total size: 1.8 GB in 4 files.

Download Scorched New Exclusive Sweet Unreal Magnificent Collection. Part 1.

sandra70

Roxana part 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.

Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

Download Roxana part 3

Lily - Reverse prayer

A reverse prayer for our flexible gymnast babe Lily! Let's see if she still enjoys being flexible after an hour of this!

Duration: 4:09

File size: 161.3 MB

Download Lily - Reverse prayer

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors