Bdsm latex tubeFM videos fetish, rubber

alexportu5555

Dolly Strapped and Teased

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Dolly Leigh ,Tara Tied
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Belt Bondage ,Bondage ,Foot Worship ,Latex
Video language: English

With the memory still fresh of having been left in a strait jacket by Dolly Leigh, Tara Tied is ready for payback!
Dolly is wearing a full body vinyl jump suit...and she's strapped with her hands behind her back and frog tied, with a full head harness ball gag too! She's looking helpless as Tara comes into the room...
Tara never hesitates and she puts Dolly through her paces! Teased and taunted, with hands and a hitachi, Tara never allows Dolly to achieve orgasm. As if that frustration isn't enough, Tara seems to take pity on Dolly and removed her gag.
Drooling everywhere, Dolly thinks she's home free...But Tara has foot worship in mind and makes Dolly lick her dirty feet until she's satisfied!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 346.9 MB

Download Dolly Strapped and Teased

alexportu5555

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Bella is creeping into the office a man she's been hired to burgle and unfortunately for her he's still home and finds her. He quickly grabs her and his rope and gets to work binding poor Bella. She quickly finds herself bound in jute rope and ballgagged with a black ballgag before David leaves her to struggle while he gets some food, lets her settle into her bondage, and maybe she'll be ready to sell out her employer when he gets back in a couple of hours. Bella struggles furiously, but will it be enough?.

Duration: 14:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 554.4 MB

Download Bella Ink - Blue Catsuited Breaking and Entering

alexportu5555

Release Year: 2018

The Catburglar hasHollyWoodin her sights this time around. She quickly gets control of the situation over the very busty MsWoodand has her take off her skirt and shirt laying bare her underwear and some of her finer assets. At that point Serene moves in and brings rope which she uses to quickly begin bindingHolly's wrists first and then stuffs her mouth with a white cloth taking a roll of microfoam tape gaggingHollytightly with it.Hollymoans some disapproval before Serene takes yet another piece of rope and binds her ankles off with it. A crotch rope and then some descending leg ropes are added further tighteningHolly's leg bondage before taking another long piece of rope and binding her arms to her body and tightly binding her elbows together. FinallyHollyis secure and the cat burglar can get to business which for Serene is stealing her latest quarry's valuables. Serene eventually returns and takes some choice photos ofHollyfor her scrap book and to insureHolly's silence is bought off by the potential embarrassment that could result if the photos got out and to the public view..

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps

File size: 537.7 MB

Download Holly Wood & Serene Isley - Catburglar gets Herself a Blonde

alexportu5555

Serene is dressed in a black hobble dress, hood, ballgag, and black platform heels. He arms are tightly encased in an armbinder behind her back and a hitachi is strapped to her body with leather straps that encircle her legs. Shes left to struggle and languish in her bondage with the ever present and relentless hum of the hitachi working its magic on her and turning her captive brain into orgasmic mush. David eventually enters to chain Serene to a wall, but mercy from the endless vibrations isnt in the cards for Serene today..

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4923kbps

File size: 652.9 MB

Download Serene Isley : Hobble Dressed and Hitachi'd

alexportu5555

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: All Natural ,Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Corselette ,Crotch Rope - Knotted ,Girl / Girl ,Gloves ,Latex ,Legs

The lovely Ashley Lane submits to the sexily evil Star Nine in a very erotic set taken from the "Ashley's Perfect Pony" story. After putting Star through her paces, Ashley finds herself at the receiving end of some tight, inescapable bondage. Star takes advantage of the situation by taunting her, caressing her and finally making her come probably a bit more than Ashley is ready to - but that is why bondage is such a turn on. When you are helpless and at the mercy of someone else, sometimes it is nice to not be able to say no... so sexy.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 753.5 MB

Download Ashley Lane and Star Nine

alexportu5555

Release Year: 2021

Arielle is into the room and her arms quickly bound behind her back with jute rope. The man seems to be quite pleased with his quarry and is going to take great pains to insure that he holds onto her. Her catsuited form is into tight rope bondage and a muzzle gag head harness. She�s wrapped in hundreds of feet of rope before being rolled onto her stomach and her head harness gag being pulled back to her ankles. Her horror increases when she realizes the man is going to leave her like that as he heads out of the room with Arielle still held by her tight bondage..

Duration: 12:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4949kbps

File size: 465.3 MB

Download Arielle Lane - Catsuit Captive Head Harness gagged and Hogtied

alexportu5555

Christina is tidying up a bit around her house when suddenly she's ambushed from behind by the catburglar. She's shocked as she never even knew that anyone got into the house none the less snuck up behind her. After she gets her dress off and bra she's left down to her pantyhose and panties. Serene removes the bra and Christina tries to cover herself up for modesty till Serene just pulls her arms back and starts binding. Her wrists first then Serene crotchropes her tightly before adding ropes all the way down her legs only pausing to ballgag Christina. With her legs thoroughly bound Christina is then left helpless as Serene adds a rope to her elbows pulling them tightly together and forcing her breasts out. Christina is left to struggle and drool all over her breasts as Serene searches the house for her quarry. Christina manages to slip a wrist knot which Serene returns just in time to catch and retie it only to add another rope to her forearms to Christina's horror. Serene steps back and takes a few extra blackmail photos of Christina before taking her leave of a bound gagged and thoroughly humiliated Christina..

Duration: 16:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 596.0 MB

Download Christina Carter & Serene Isley - Cat Burglar Corners Christina

alexportu5555

Belle was wearing a short black transparent dress with red waist cincher and black pumps. She stood still for the Boss as he gagged her with a leather panel head harness. She parted her painted lips for the ball on the underside of the leather panel. The ball disappeared in her mouth, covering it with leather. Her upper lip peaked over the top of the leather. Mr. Big Boss tightened the straps, pulling the leather panel tight across her mouth. He grabbed some leather straps and pulled Belle's arms so tight together that they were laying upon each other when he was finished strapping them together.
Serene shimmied across the office floor in a tight metallic blue dress that hugged her every curve. She went over to Belle with a sly smile on her face and began to rub her hands up and down Belle's body. Mr. Big Boss handed her a leather strap and instructed her to strap Belle's ankles together. Serene made sure to make the strap as tight as possible, leaving Belle slightly off balance in her high heels. It was Serene's turn next. The Boss laced her arms together in a leather ledermeister arm binder while Belle teased Serene. Mr. Big Boss then gagged Serene with a 2 1/4th inch ball gag head harness. Belle watch inquisitively while the Boss shoved the huge ball into Serene's mouth. He strapped her ankles together with a leather strap, as well. Once he was done with her bondage, Serene and Belle started to play with each other. Serene scooted around Belle, rubbing her leather encased arms up and down Belle's body. Belle's bound hands traced Serene's curves and roamed over her ass. While they were entranced with each other, I walked in to the office...

I was wearing a black latex catsuit with matching waist cincher and red pumps. I walked over the two latex clad secretaries and ran my hands over their assets. Mr. Big Boss grabbed some rope and got started pinning my arms together behind my back. Serene curiously watched, squirming in her leather. Belle decided she wanted to play as well and walked up to where I was standing. She soon found herself the middle of an Elizabeth and Serene sandwich. The Boss gagged me with a 2 inch ring gag head harness. As soon as the ring was put into my mouth, to pry my lips apart, I started to drool. My stability worsened when the Boss tied my ankles together. But that didn't stop me from trying to the other two women.

The Boss left the day dream and it was only the three of us left. We rubbed ourselves on each other, reveling in the sensation of the rubber rubbing up against rubber. Serene's gloved hands found their way to my breasts just as a long drool string came rushing from my bottom lip. Belle's hands were rubbing up and down Serene's ass at the same time. Belle found herself in the middle of us again. We thrust our curves into one another, enjoying the sensation of so much latex. I traced my tongue over Belle's nipple ring that was barely visible through the black transparent latex. Serene rubbed her ballgagged face over her other nipple and a smile peaked through Belle's panel gag. We all laughed behind our gags. Serene and I leaned our heads against Belle and the day dream faded..

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Belle Davis, Serene Isley, Elizabeth Andrews : Latex and Bondage

alexportu5555

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Diana Knight
Genres: Body Stocking ,Brunette ,Cat Ears ,Dilemma ,Dungeon ,Gloves ,Lady Felina ,Nylonika ,Pantyhose

Following clues, Nylonika (Kendra James) arrives at the dungeons below Chaltham Manor only to find that Lady Felina (Diana Knight) has lured her there on purpose. Before Nylonika can react, Lady Felina throws her brand new tangle shrivtex at her. The thin wire coils around her body and no amount of struggling can remove the slowly tangling and tightening fibers. Lady Felina explains to Nylonika that it is her new � tangle� shriv-tex and that it is at a distance. She leaves Nylonika to her peril as she sets up her new machine. Will Nylonika be able to escape her awaited fate?

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4493kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 176.0 MB

Download Adv. of O-girl and Nylonika

alexportu5555

Jenna has a problem, she's been having some dreams lately that have her bound and gagged and fondled. Serene is her doctor who is listening to her talk about her most recent dream one which invovles her in a latex outfit, high heels, and with a man putting her in a tight leather armbinder. After the armbinder is tightened and the straps are wound around her body she wiggles and it's obvious how much she's enjoying the whole thing. With the armbinder in place she's collared next and then ballgagged with a black ballgag. With the ballgag in place he then takes her by the collar and leads her around the room a bit pausing to fondle her latex covered form. Straps are added around her body cinching her arms down to herself. Jenna is then seated on the couch and struggles a bit before the man returns and places a pair of ballet boots on her feet as she struggles and enjoys her situation. The man leaves her and lets her struggle a bit before finally moving her to a wooden chair that shows off her scenario from a few more angles. She struggles and moans and enjoys her tie drooling from behind the ballgag until the man returns and straps her ankles tightly together not that she was going anywhere with the ballet heels on..

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 727.5 MB

Download Jenna Holloway - Her Visit to the Sexologist

alexportu5555

Cast: Arielle Lane
Genres: All Natural ,Blindfold ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope - Knotted ,Fully Fashioned ,Gloves ,Latex ,Legs ,Nipple Clamps

I've worked with a lot of girls over the years, and they are all different. Some are very "external". They really push out everything. Someone like Ginger Savage or Christina Carter. Then there are the much more quiet girls. When they get tied up, they just internalize everything. Both of these reactions are very real and honest. I never want anyone to be someone they are not. Arielle *LOVES* to be tied up... I mean she really does adore it. And wearing the clothes. She has a serious nylons fetish for instance... but it probably shouldn't come to anyone's surprise if I were to say that she isn't someone that is going to roll all over the place frantically.
She is much more the slow, simmering kind. one of my favorite bondage models of all time (Tiana Cambridge) was that sort also. It can be a really sexy thing. You just have to lock into what is going on... I think that is why it all got just so much more intense when the nipple clamps, panel gag (God, she loves that especially) and the blindfold were added into the mix. Arielle is a blast to work with and she is up for just about anything... and I hope these pics (and the very sexy video that will follow this weekend) capture that spirit...

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3506kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 371.3 MB

Download Arielle Lane Slow Simmer

alexportu5555

Ayla has answered an ad for modeling and she's not quite sure what she's gotten herself into. The job pays well though and she needs the money so she reluctantly shows up and agrees to the what seems like overly sexy outfit for a straitjacket calendar shoot. Her worst fears are soon realized after she's bound and gagged and the man starts talking to a compatriot on the phone about what he's going to do with her and how easy it was to catch her. Starting with a leather gag the man swaps it out for a head harness that he ties to the ceiling of the rack to make sure that Ms. Aysel doesn't go anywhere..

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Ayla Aysel: But She Needed the Money

alexportu5555

Cast: Kobe Lee
Genres: All Natural ,Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Catsuit ,Corset ,Crotch Rope ,Gloves ,Hog Tie ,Leather

I haven't done a nice tight white rope on black catsuit tie in quite awhile. Kobe was here this week and I thought it would be nice to slide her into an outfit that screams to have ropes coiled around it. This one is certainly tight. This sort of tie locks the arms in place so that they only move with the body. Poor Kobe did her best to get free, but outcome was not in the cards. Of course that is exactly the sort of thing that she looks forward to. This is the type of girl that when doing a cheesecake masterbation scene fantasizes about being tied up... So when she is actually tied up and to come over and over things get seriously crazy... Enjoy folks!

Duration: 18:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps

File size: 674.1 MB

Download Kobe Lee - Black Ice

alexportu5555

Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: Ball Gag ,Crotch Rope ,Dress ,Elbows Together ,Frog Tie ,Latex ,Legs

Tied on the sheep skin rug Ashley is bound in not only white rope but also a snuggly fitting latex dress. She shake her tits back and forth as she struggles trying to loosen the rope. She doesn't get very far before Jim comes in and adds more rope tying a vibrator against her pussy. Things get difficult so Jim unties the vibe and forces her to come with the vibrator on HIGH! Struggling, cumming and tight bondage is what this clip is all about.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3511kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 608.6 MB

Download Sleek and Tight

alexportu5555

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage

Tracey Lain looks magnificent dressed in a smoky semi-translucent latex dress, fishnet stockings, garter belt and heels and even better when she is tied spread eagle. Tracy confesses one of her fantasies it to be tied and groped from behind � How could we refuse! Tracy blindfolds herself and again is tied spread eagle, but this time she has her back to the camera. A stranger enters with ideas far more than a simple grope as he unzips her dress and caresses her naked back. Before Tracey knows what�s happening her back is being flogged so her skin turns a nice pink color then her punishment stops leaving Tracey wondering what else is in store for her. She didn�t have to wait long as a pink butt plug is forced into her arse followed by the placement of a large vibrator on her clit until her first noisy orgasm is achieved. Tracey now thinks she will be released but that would be too easy. The full length of a large black dildo is mercilessly thrust into her wet pussy for some double penetration then fucks her until her second climax is forced from her wanton body.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 951.1 MB

Download Tracey Lain - Latex Dress Anal Plug Dildo

alexportu5555

Cast: Emily Addison
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Cheesecake ,Corset ,Crotch Rope ,Dominatrix ,Elbows Together ,Fondling ,Foot Fetish

Emily Addison is getting quite impatient, waiting for Mary Jane to get ready for the party. When Mary Jane does finally show up, Emily isn't sure what party she has gotten dressed up for. Wearing a sheer top, a black corset, and skin-tight black leggings, Mary Jane towers over her, and explains that they aren't going to the party. They are going to have their own party right here. Mary Jane takes off Emily's shoes and sucks and licks them, and then Emily, now dressed in her own tight corset, is tied up quite helplessly. Mary Jane brings her to orgasm a few times just to show Emily that you don't have to travel party to have a party.

Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3530kbps

File size: 457.8 MB

Download Emily Addisona and Mary Jane

alexportu5555

Serene is dressed in a black hobble dress, hood, ballgag, and black platform heels. He arms are tightly encased in an armbinder behind her back and a hitachi is strapped to her body with leather straps that encircle her legs. Shes left to struggle and languish in her bondage with the ever present and relentless hum of the hitachi working its magic on her and turning her captive brain into orgasmic mush. David eventually enters to chain Serene to a wall, but mercy from the endless vibrations isnt in the cards for Serene today..

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4923kbps

File size: 652.9 MB

Download Serene Isley : Hobble Dressed and Hitachi'd

alexportu5555

Cast: Angela Sommers
Genres: Blonde ,Corselette ,Crotch Rope ,Dildo ,Dominatrix ,Dress ,Elbows Together ,Fully Fashioned ,Girl / Girl

Randy finds herself tied tightly on her knees. A vibrator's been tied between her legs. Angela enters wearing a large pink strap-on dildo and carrying a remote control for the vibrator. She teases and torments Randy. The remote allows her to turn the intensity of the vibrator up and down making Randy anxiously wait for the dildo to enter her mouth. Angela turns on the vibrator and then makes Randy suck her cock as she plays with the controls. Randy is brought to orgasm over and over again while sucking Angela's dildo. Angela relishes in Randy's tormented orgasms.

Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4730kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 351.9 MB

Download Curious Obsession - Chapter Part 6

alexportu5555

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

A masked rubberdoll with a blonde wig plays with another doll and binds her with some ropes . the bound doll also gets a doll mask and a wig

Duration: 51:46
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5154kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download A session with 2 rubberdolls

alexportu5555

Cast: Gigi Allens
Genres: Ball Gag ,Bed ,Blonde ,Boots ,Cheesecake ,Corset ,Latex ,Leather ,Legs

Gigi Allens is in the mood for a little bondage play - so she gets all dolled up and begins to fantasize... Someone is watching her every move. Soon, she finds herself strapped and helpless. The only question: Is this her fantasy? She certainly doesn't mind either way. She just loves to struggle - and she doesn't mind if anyone watches the show...

Duration: 12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4767kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

Download Peeping Tom

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors