Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape

sancho48

Bad Hair Day

I start off gagged, tied, and taunted. My punisher puts me into a strappado and had previously removed my high heels so that he could specifically have me on my toes. I struggle for a bit with my wrenched elbows in the air until he unhooks me from winch, grabs me by the hair, and hooks me by my pony tail. With the winch holding me up high and my toes barely touching the floor, every bit of movement made it feel as though every one of my hairs was going to rip out of my head if I was stretch out any further! HD 720x480 (Previously posted clip that was fixed due to the sound quality so before you buy this video, please make sure this is not a duplicate purchase)
Size - 105.93 MB
Duration - 00:06:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, barefoot, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, asiana starr, damsel in, predicament bondage, barefeet, barefoot, tight jeans, elbow tie, elbow bondage, ballgag, drooling, hair tie, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share

sancho48

Strappado in Pink Vinyl Dress

Watch me try and maneuver from one end of the door frame to the other while my sexy body is tied and put into a strict strappado. As the clip ends, my legs get weak and I lose breath as I moan to get out. HD 720x480
Size - 78.58 MB
Duration - 00:05:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, rope bondage, did, asian, bondage, damsel in, struggling, rope bondage, high heels, drooling, sweating, vinyl, latex, ballgag, crying, elbow tie, tight mini dress, waist cincher,

Keep2share

sancho48

Melody Undercover - Part One - Melody Marks

The adventures of amateur sleuth Melody Marks continue with highlights from three of her cases. In each of these thrilling exploits, our daring damsel assumes a different role to gather information for the case... and she runs into trouble along the way. We begin with "Cheerleader In Bondage." The adorable detective gets a spot on a college cheer squad in an attempt to get evidence on a dangerous criminal, but she's caught breaking the rules when she tries to make an unauthorized call. When the Coach finds out, Melody is bound hand and foot in her uniform and sneakers, and she's ballgagged. He recognizes her from their earlier meeting, and he has some unpleasant plans for the sexy gumshoe. Left alone, Melody struggles to liberate herself, but all that escapes is some saliva from behind her ballgag. She's helpless to stop the villains from pulling up her sweater to expose her outstanding breasts, and she's rendered even more defenseless when she's roped into a fold-tie on the mattress. Can Melody still win the day, or is she doomed to become the next missing cheerleader?
Size - 365.62 MB
Duration - 00:12:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, cheerleaders, rope bondage, struggling, ballgagged, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, bondage fantasy, costume bondage, cheerleader bondage, sneaker bondage, classic bondage, classic tie, classic position, fold-tie, bare mattress bondage, drooling, white socks bondage, bondage adventures, blonde bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

Secretary Anna Bound Gagged

As our scene opens Anna Nolan sits at her desk, her hands tied behind her back. She pleads to be released, but the miniskirted cutie is scarf-gagged and progressively tied with more and more rope. Her sweater is pulled up to reveal her pink bra, and she slips out of her open-toed heels. Her skirt rides up to expose her pantyhose and she helplessly struggles and moans.
Size - 86.45 MB
Duration - 00:05:59
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - secretary, brunette, struggling, pantyhose/stockings, bra fetish, bondage, anna, anna nolan, secretary, secretary bondage, cleavegag, scarf gag, scarf-gag, scarf-gagged, gagged, stockingedfoot, sweater, pantyhose, cleavegagged, chairtie, crossed wrists,

Keep2share

sancho48

Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 2 of 2

After demonstrating my deep-throat skills for the Thai madame, this mystery man, who I realize is, "Rick", snatches the dildo from me and proceeds to tie me to a chair to keep me captive until he receives the green light from Thailand. Tying my elbows together tightly behind me, my legs to each side of the chair, and a crotch rope to the support beams of the shed, he shoves that stupid dildo back in my mouth again and tells me that I must hold it in place while he gets things ready and if I let it fall, he will whip me. Chair tied with a cock shoved in my mouth, he leaves me in for a long while until he comes back to taunt again of how rich he will become after getting rid of me. He removes me from the chair and goes on and on about how miserable I made his life with my bitchy attitude and how he absolutely cannot wait to send me off as a sex toy. Pissed of and bitter, he decides to put me in more of a strict position to punish me for my attitude. He grabs another pair of stockings and stuffs my mouth, then throws another pair of fishnets over my head and hogties me on the floor. He leaves me there for a good 20-25 minutes straight while he prepares to send me off in a crate to Thailand. Rick thinks this is the end, but little does he know, payback is a bitch! HD 720x480
Size - 546.23 MB
Duration - 00:34:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, dildo sucking, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, endurance, hogtie, stockings, high heels, pantyhose, asiana starr, custom video, elbow bondage, dildo sucking, predicament bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

Keep Quiet

Dolly Leigh is strapped onto a sybian, awaiting her Mistress, Star!
Star walks in, liking what she sees. But there's something missing...A ballgag!
So Star places a big foam ball in Dolly's big mouth, then Star tapes over Dolly's lips with white tape! Star's pretty sure no one can hear Dolly, but it matters not in our neighborhood. Even when Dolly screams, no one comes to help her out of her predicament...poor Dolly! You found the wrong sybian!
Size - 393.23 MB
Duration - 00:17:27
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Rope Bondage, Sybian,

Keep2share

sancho48

Charlotte Theft Part 1

Charlotte lands herself in some hot water when her ex accuses her of stealing his things. Officer Lo is here to figure it all out. Come see part 1 of 2 now!
Size - 171.74 MB
Duration - 00:09:48
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

sancho48

Easter Bunny Arrested Part 4

The last part in this series! Our little Bunny gets her new uniform on before being handcuffed in front with a very unique set of handcuffs. She finishes up her processing and gets put in the cell. Come see!
Size - 110.97 MB
Duration - 00:10:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Nurse Kimberly In Bondage - Part 1

Brunette beauty Kimberly Marvel does a brief tease, showing off her sexy nurse uniform, lacy white stocking tops, sheer panties and all-natural breasts. Then she picks up some red nylon rope and sensually binds her stocking-clad legs. Once she finishes tying her ankles and knees, she offers you some rope to finish the job.
Size - 87.6 MB
Duration - 00:06:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, brunette, self bondage, all natural, nurse play, uniforms, kimberly marvel, marvel girl, nurse, heels, stockings, consensual, no gag, costume, white stockings,

Keep2share

sancho48

Sabrina Frogtied Ballgagged

Blonde beauty Sabrina Rose is tied on a bare mattress in her lacy lingerie. She begs her captor to free her, which earns her a ballgag and her legs are frogtied. Her large breasts fall out as she struggles and tries to hop away on her knees. More ropes are added until the barefoot babe is completely helpless.
Size - 85.24 MB
Duration - 00:05:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, blondes, silk & satin, barefoot, struggling, lingerie, sabrina rose, hopping, ballgag, ballgagged, frogtied, frogtie, frog-tie, frog-tied, ball-gag, ball-gagged, moaning,

Keep2share

sancho48

Charlotte Arrested Part 1

Join Officer Natalie as she pulls over Charlotte for criminal speeding. This isn't Charlotte's first time with speeding tickets. Come see what happens in this part 1 now!
Size - 163.38 MB
Duration - 00:09:23
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

5 Girls Left Bound And Gagged

We can only imagine how these bikini girls got into such a fix! Watch five feisty vixens writhe in ropes and ball gags on a bedroom floor, even as they realize they're gonna have to come up with a clever way to escape because they're just tied too darn securely! There's Serena Blair in the bright blue; Dolly Leigh in the white; Juliette March in the dark blue; Missy Minks in the black; and VictoriaLacy in the pink bikini, each of them engaged in their own private struggle to achieve freedom. Dolly and Juliette lay on their backs, arching upwards as they try to wiggle out of their wrist bonds; the girls try to communicate to make a plan, but they can't understand each other through their gags! Juliette seems to be making a little progress, and then tattooed Missy begins to undo Serena's wrists from behind. Yes, it's clear the lesson here is that teamwork sometimes is the only way to go! Not everybody can be a solo Houdini, although Juliette seems to come the closest amid the squeals. VictoriaLacy helps Dolly get out of her bonds, then Dolly helps Juliette finish, and all the girls' voices become a little clearer as the ball gags come out and the ropes are tossed aside. But Dolly keeps her ball gag in longer than the others-maybe she kinda enjoys it? Finally it does come out, though, and the girls make their break for freedom, leaving a tangle of colored ropes all over the carpet.
Size - 235.19 MB
Duration - 00:07:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - missy minks, dolly leigh, serena blair, juliette march, victorialacy.

Keep2share

sancho48

Rope Slut Part 3 - Ass Out

As this clip begins, my Punsiher has just finished tossing me around by the crotch rope and my sexy body. He quickly throw me into one more quick position before we end the night. Although my pussy has had enough, he keeps it tightly wrapped around me and tied to the ceiling. With my feet planted to the floor, he bends me forward and ties my hands to my ankles so that I am ass up and face down - my favorite position ;) I know he loves admiring this ass while I stand here almost completely out of energy. I change standing positions so that I can tease him from afar while he sits and watches me struggle to keep my legs straight. When he takes me down, he turns off the camera so that I can put on his own exclusive show... sorry... this one's for his eyes only HD 720x480
Size - 128.74 MB
Duration - 00:08:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, flogging, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, flogging, whipping, spanking, crotch rope, high heels, asiana starr, live cam, submissive, endurance, damsel in, predicament bondage, drooling,

Keep2share

sancho48

Katharine Straitjacket Orgasm

Wearing red panties, garters and stockings, Katharine Cane is sitting topless on the bed, waiting for Missy Minks. Missy has a straitjacket she wants to put on Katharine because she's got some naughty ideas!
Katharine sits like a good girl, as Missy first puts on a full head harness with gag. Not a peep out of Katharine! Next comes the straitjacket!
As Missy finished up the straps, she places a hitachi right at Katharine's pussy. Katharine is left to struggle alone, grinding against the vibrating head of the hitachi! Squirming and pushing hard against the big bulbous head of the hitachi, Katharine is soon in the throes of a big orgasm!
Size - 387.65 MB
Duration - 00:17:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ball Gagged, Bondage, Orgasm Challenge, Straitjacket,

Keep2share

sancho48

Punisher on a Roll Part 2 - Hogtied and Pussy Roped

Next thing you know, I'm being untied and placed into a MEAN hogtie! Mouth gagged, ankles crossed, crotch roped, elbows crushed, and hair tied and pulled back to my elbows. He left me there for a little while and untied me again but this time he did something I never had done to me before.... he untied everything else but my hair and my crotch roped and attached my ponytail to the tight rope around my ass and pussy and stood back as he watched me try and react to this new position. I laid on my stomach and was quite surprised that I was still stuck and could hardly move. I arched my back and stuck my ass out as I reach back for an attempt to untie myself. When I couldn't reach, I threw my head backwards even more and arched myself higher... still no success. I pushed myself back with my free hands so that I was on my knees with my ass in the air and tried again but I knew I just wasn't getting out. Re-positioning myself in different ways to try and find comfort and I was getting no where. Every time I bent my head forwards, the rope around my pussy got tighter. Every time I arched my back, the pussy rope got tighter. and Every time I got on my knees and lifted my ass in the air, the tighter the rope got around my pussy. I was just in a fucked up position no matter what I did! HD 720x480
Size - 273.93 MB
Duration - 00:17:28
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, live cams, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, predicament bondage, endurance, hogtie, high heels, elbow tied, crotch rope, ballgag, drooling, asiana starr, live cam, spreader bar,

Keep2share

sancho48

Bondage Blackmail - Part One - Madi Meadows

As "Blackmail at Coutts University" begins, student Madi Meadows is hoping to earn her master's degree. But she's called in for a meeting with the department head, and told he's found out about her work in the adult industry. Madi is then given an ultimatum: submit to his demands, or lose all of her work and be kicked out of the program. The leggy brunette realizes she has no choice but to comply with his perverted wishes. When we next see Ms. Meadows, she's dressed up in a purple maid outfit, bandana-gagged, tied up and dusting the department head's office. But once her cleaning duties are completed, Madi is bound up while bent over a stool, then she's chair-tied and her spectacular, all-natural breasts are exposed.
Size - 365.44 MB
Duration - 00:11:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, rope bondage, fishnets, maid fetish, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, costume bondage, high heel bondage, seated bondage, classic bondage, cleavegagged, bondage fantasy, struggling, maid bondage, long legs bondage, male dominant, bent over bondage, fishnet stockings bondage, brunette bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

Give it to Me

What better way to name a clip based on the scene of the video? Giving it to me and giving it to me just the way I love it is just what my Punisher did when he tied me up and delivered pleasure in such an erotic combination that I was floating on cloud 9. Minus the on-screen tying in this clip, I start off in a kneeling position on the tile floor - elbows together, ankles crossed and tied, back arched, head back, bit gagged, and chest harness pulled to the ceiling. Position looked great but oh, so, menacing! He pans the camera up and down and around my sexy figure, then over my face so you can get a good close up. After being bound in a tough position, he comes in and asks if I'd like to cum. In pain, I nod my head in agreement and next thing you know, the wand is being worked on my pussy. The most amazing feeling while being in pain is when the vibes start hitting that spot, I can feel my body turn hot as the adrenaline rush takes a turn. The pain becomes over-shadowed by the pleasure that overwhelms my body and when it reaches it's high, I can't help but get overwhelmingly anxious for more. As I near my peak, my Punisher drives me over the edge and shoves his fingers down my throat as I go to town with my tongue. Almost instantly after his fingers inside my mouth, I explode in ecstasy. He steps back to ask if I'd like to be call it a wrap yet still in bliss, I moan and give him the ok to remain bound so that he can have his turn to watch me suffer. Minutes later, I find myself already pleading to get out. I squirm and moan, and arch my body more to find some comfort but what I actually did, was put myself into an incredibly sexier position so he tells me I've got to stay even longer so he can sit and admire my figure until he's satisfied. HD 720x480 **Replication, reproduction, impersonation, or similarities regarding our content WILL NOT be tolerated.
Size - 175.61 MB
Duration - 00:11:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, high heels, made to cum, bdsm, bound orgasms, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive, high heels, bit gag, elbow tied, elbow bondgae, orgasm, bound orgasm, asiana starr, predicament bondage, hitachi magic wand, struggling, damsel in,

Keep2share

sancho48

Sisters Arrested Part 1

Mackenzi lands her and her sister Cara May into a hot mess when Officer Jackie Jupiter shows up at their home to execute a search warrant. Come see what happens in this exciting part 1!
Size - 219.69 MB
Duration - 00:10:44
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Kaiia And Lydia Have Minds Blown By Inescapable Vibrator Teasing

Intricate restraint for blonde Kaiia Eve and Lydia Black as we see the two barefoot ladies on their knees, strapped to metal poles, ankles cuffed and wrists cuffed behind them too and attached by ropes to the frame overhead. Oh, and ball gagged also, with Hitachi wands secured at their crotches to keep them moaning! Their joint symphony of groans amplifies how helpless they are, looking skyward as they squeal under stimulation that won't stop. They almost sound like playful puppies except for the sounds of drooling! Staring ahead as the buzzing doesn't let up, they're not even attempting to escape, with the whites of their eyes showing how blown their minds are even as their aroused pussies take over their consciousness. Whimpering, looking futilely at each other across the space that divides them, they are women reduced to their erotic basics: no past, no future, only a present of bondage teasing. But will they ever reach climax, or only keep writhing, denied??
Size - 266.57 MB
Duration - 00:09:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Belt Bondage, Bondage, Bondage Orgasms,

Keep2share

sancho48

26 Minutes of the Kinkiest Playtime You Will Ever Watch

Snatched by my hair, thrown against the wall, tied and gagged, tossed around, hair pulled, arms pulled up behind me, groped and manhandled, bent forward and ass is repeatedly spanked. Legs kicked spread apart and pussy spanked, screaming, crying, drooling, put into a strappado and crotch roped, then the ropes are cut off me, dragged and into a hogtie attached to the ceiling, Crotch rope repeatedly pulled and then raised higher so my ass is straight up and back is arched to the max. More screaming and crying, and a puddle of drool beneath me so I was unable to rest my face to the floor. Huffing and puffing, heavy breathing, and then I become to weak to keep my head up. *MUST SEE VIDEO! HD 720x480
Size - 386.39 MB
Duration - 00:26:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, spanking, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, submissive sluts, drooling, screaming, crying, struggling, hogtie, strappado, ballgag, elbow bondage, high heels, lingerie, fetish, bdsm,

Keep2share

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos