[FB] HD Scat - Dirty Sex, Eating and Toilet Peeping

karchmir

Aria, Lilith, Christine Enema massacre

Genre: Scat Orgy, Piss, Enema, Lesbian

Description: Here is one more our Video full of filth. Welcome Aria, Lilith and Christine.
In this scat session we have mostly female scat, anal and enemas and of course saved scat baggs in the end for dessert.
This was sweet day and sweet fuck where everybody were satisfied several times in a straights, Aria oppened for herself new anal horisons, Christine was mstly filming but in some moment she lost it and teared the clothes away for joining us.
First we did it in female and male scat, then become mad about enemas, you will not believe it, in some moment we began to do and to do enemas on each other, one after enother in endless enema circle, Than sweet fuck with tonns of saved shit.
Yes, that day was great indeed!

Screenlist:

File Name : Part 4 - Enema massacre.mp4
File Size : 1240.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:44

Part 4 - Enema massacre.rar

karchmir

Aria, Lilith, Christine Saved Shit Massacre 1

Description: Here is one more our Video full of filth. Welcome Aria, Lilith and Christine.
In this scat session we have mostly female scat, anal and enemas and of course saved scat baggs in the end for dessert.
This was sweet day and sweet fuck where everybody were satisfied several times in a straights, Aria oppened for herself new anal horisons, Christine was mstly filming but in some moment she lost it and teared the clothes away for joining us.
First we did it in female and male scat, then become mad about enemas, you will not believe it, in some moment we began to do and to do enemas on each other, one after enother in endless enema circle, Than sweet fuck with tonns of saved shit.

Screenlist:

File Name : Part 5 - Saved Shit Massacre 1.mp4
File Size : 1725.15 MB
Duration : 00:20:08

Part 5 - Saved Shit Massacre 1.rar

karchmir

Aria, Lilith, Christine Saved Shit Massacre 2

Screenlist:

File Name : Part 5 - Saved Shit Massacre 2.mp4
File Size : 1606.36 MB
Duration : 00:18:42

Part 5 - Saved Shit Massacre 2.rar

karchmir

Scat Ladies have a new Toilet Slave

Genre: Scat, Piss, Vomit, Spitting, Facesitting, Whipping, Trampling, Femdom, Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

Description: Lady Domi and Lady Kimi are truly an amazing experience, especially in a twin pack. Pure humiliation, the ladies having fun to degrade her slaves. From the cattle prod, the two were especially enthusiastic;-)
The Scatsisters loves to shit in a mouth of a slave and vomiting too.
If a slave of you think he can serve the two ladies in one of our next shootings apply on the members page.
Lady Lucy's friends are the Scatqueens Lady Domi and Kimi. She found the idea exciting to visit her girlfriend when she use a toilet slave and shit in his mouth. Lady Lucy is a new Scatqueen and she likes to use our human toilets.
The new Scatqueens Lady Hanna is a good girlfriend from Lady Domi since a couple of years. Now she was very exited to be a part in a movie and unexpectable she was shit into the mouth of the toilet slave in her first scat movie.

Screenlist:

File Name : Scat Ladies have a new Toilet Slave.mp4
File Size : 924.07 MB
Duration : 00:12:43

Scat Ladies have a new Toilet Slave.rar

karchmir

The Shit Mask P1

Genre: Scat, Piss, Vomit, Spitting, Facesitting, Whipping, Trampling, Femdom, Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

Description: Lady Domi and Lady Kimi are truly an amazing experience, especially in a twin pack. Pure humiliation, the ladies having fun to degrade her slaves. From the cattle prod, the two were especially enthusiastic;-)
If a slave of you think he can serve the two ladies in one of our next shootings apply on the members page.
Lady Lucy's friends are the Scatqueens Lady Domi and Kimi. She found the idea exciting to visit her girlfriend when she use a toilet slave and shit in his mouth. Lady Lucy is a new Scatqueen and she likes to use our human toilets.
The new Scatqueens Lady Hanna is a good girlfriend from Lady Domi since a couple of years. Now she was very exited to be a part in a movie and unexpectable she was shit into the mouth of the toilet slave in her first scat movie.

Screenlist:

File Name : The Shit Mask P1.mp4
File Size : 669.97 MB
Duration : 00:09:13

The Shit Mask P1.rar

karchmir

The Shit Mask P2

Screenlist:

File Name : The Shit Mask P2.mp4
File Size : 681.46 MB
Duration : 00:09:22

The Shit Mask P2.rar

karchmir

The Shit Mask P3

Screenlist:

File Name : The Shit Mask P3.mp4
File Size : 954.96 MB
Duration : 00:13:16

The Shit Mask P3.rar

karchmir

Toilet Slave Shit x3

Screenlist:

File Name : Toilet Slave Shit x3.mp4
File Size : 2720.57 MB
Duration : 00:37:27

Toilet Slave Shit x3.rar

karchmir

Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 1

Genre: Scat, Piss, Smearing

Description: At first you show me how you take the collected shit and serves it nicely on the plate and in a bowl.
You enter the room with a big plate filled with the collected turds and a bowl full of your creamy shit as a dip.
You look in the camera and moans(mmmmh), you put them on the table that is already covered with spoon, fork and knife.
Of course the champagne glas must not be missing when you have to piss.
You begins your dinner with shitting a fresh one on the plate, if you can.Otherwise you starts your dinner No.2 until you can shit.
You take a harder turd and dips it in the bowl. First you lick the dip, tells me how delicious it is, dips it again and bites a big piece and begins to chew. I want you to put as much shit as you can, so you can hardly close it while chewing, so that a lot
runs out. You smear it back in your chewing mouth, moaning(mmmhh, thats so yummy!!!).
You take a turd and smears the running shit with it back in your chewing and smacking(!) mouth, then biting another piece, go on chewing while you dips again. Your mouth is so full before you put the rest of the turd inside.
This dinner should be double as long as the last time, with chewing all the shit you got there, 3+1 load of your shit!
Hope to see you swallowing some, this time
Take a little bowl for some dip and a plate for the rest and the fresh shit. But fresh shit is important too, ok?
I really want you to dip in the shit. So please prepare 2 banana for diping it in your chocolate-cream:)

Screenlist:

File Name : Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 1.mp4
File Size : 840.55 MB
Duration : 00:10:35

Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 1.rar

karchmir

Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 2

Description: At first you show me how you take the collected shit and serves it nicely on the plate and in a bowl.
You enter the room with a big plate filled with the collected turds and a bowl full of your creamy shit as a dip.
You look in the camera and moans(mmmmh), you put them on the table that is already covered with spoon, fork and knife.
You begins your dinner with shitting a fresh one on the plate, if you can.Otherwise you starts your dinner No.2 until you can shit.
You take a harder turd and dips it in the bowl. First you lick the dip, tells me how delicious it is, dips it again and bites a big piece and begins to chew. I want you to put as much shit as you can, so you can hardly close it while chewing, so that a lot
runs out. You smear it back in your chewing mouth, moaning(mmmhh, thats so yummy!!!).
You take a turd and smears the running shit with it back in your chewing and smacking(!) mouth, then biting another piece, go on chewing while you dips again. Your mouth is so full before you put the rest of the turd inside.
This dinner should be double as long as the last time, with chewing all the shit you got there, 3+1 load of your shit!
Take a little bowl for some dip and a plate for the rest and the fresh shit. But fresh shit is important too, ok?
I really want you to dip in the shit. So please prepare 2 banana for diping it in your chocolate-cream:)

Screenlist:

File Name : Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 2.mp4
File Size : 1233.32 MB
Duration : 00:15:14

Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 2.rar

karchmir

Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 3

Screenlist:

File Name : Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 3.mp4
File Size : 1216.83 MB
Duration : 00:15:13

Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 3.rar

karchmir

Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 4

Screenlist:

File Name : Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 4.mp4
File Size : 1111.03 MB
Duration : 00:14:20

Anna's Private Dinner Vol.2 Part 4.rar

karchmir

Anna Coprofield - Do the dirty things close to your face

Genre: Scat, Piss, Prolapse

Description: I wanted to destroy my orange fishet tights but my shit was small and hard so I decided to stretch and tease my ass with fingers and toy.
I fucked pussy and ass with toys and fingers so I made a lot of shit,farts and great anal rosebud.
In the video, a lot of my favorite smearing.enjoy it!

Screenlist:

File Name : Anna Coprofield - Do the dirty things close to your face.mp4
File Size : 1983.27 MB
Duration : 00:31:50

Anna Coprofield - Do the dirty things close to your face.rar

karchmir

Anna Coprofield - Gynecological self-examination

Genre: Scat, Piss, Gyno

Description: At first you shit on the floor (without pantys).After this you insert a speculum inside your pussy and show me the inside with a lamp.Then you stuff all the shit in your pussy through the speculum.Then you pull out the speculum and leave the shit inside.At last you fuck you pussy with your Favorit dildo while the shit came out of your pussy."
Do gynecological self-examination is very useful, I am happy to fulfill this request!And you know what?I need a real doctor!

Screenlist:

File Name : Anna Coprofield - Gynecological self-examination.mp4
File Size : 3061.28 MB
Duration : 00:30:14

Anna Coprofield - Gynecological self-examination.part1.rar
Anna Coprofield - Gynecological self-examination.part2.rar
Anna Coprofield - Gynecological self-examination.part3.rar

karchmir

Anna Coprofield - Neon and Shitty

Genre: Scat, Piss

Description: I wear panties and leggings neon colour this time.Let's make them brown!
I shit a lot in my neonic panties,remove and re-wear shitty panties again and again,smear shit on my nipples,i try a little crap for the taste.Sooo yummy and creamy,mmmm.
Oh i just enjoy shit on my body,enjoy the smell and consistency of shit

Screenlist:

File Name : Anna Coprofield - Neon and Shitty.mp4
File Size : 1029.66 MB
Duration : 00:19:14

Anna Coprofield - Neon and Shitty.part1.rar
Anna Coprofield - Neon and Shitty.part2.rar

karchmir

EllaGilbert - Sensual dance, dirty cock sucking

Genre: Scat, Dildo

Description: After giving u a hell of a sensual dance, Im gonna take a shit right on top of u. A nice long shit just before u go down on me. Im gonna cover ur cock in my delicious shit, having u fuck me in several positions. As u fuck me in doggy there's more shit coming out and I suddently feel the need to taste that perfectly moistured cock. Im gonna take ur cock deep inside my mouth allowing my shit to dripp down my chin. Ure sticking ur cock back up my dirty ass and fuck me untill I cum really hard and as I suck ur dirty cock again u spray and fill my mouth up with ur delicious cum.

Screenlist:

File Name : EllaGilbert - Sensual dance, dirty cock sucking.mp4
File Size : 1271.72 MB
Duration : 00:17:36

EllaGilbert - Sensual dance, dirty cock sucking.part1.rar
EllaGilbert - Sensual dance, dirty cock sucking.part2.rar

karchmir

Enormous Big Scat By Sophia Faber And Penelope_1080p

Genre: shit, scat, domination, Scat kaviar, brazilian

Description: Super sexy domina Sophia Faber going to punish her young slave in many ways. She smothering Penelope first by her strong hands, then with her big butt. Penelope must to taste her domina's spit also, what she will get a lots of time in her face till the end. When Sophia has enough from her little games, she going to scat an enormous big shit into Penelope's mouth. Penelope receiving an extra large, hot scat porcion into her mouth, and she must to play with that, as her domina order. She must to eat hot pieces from the floor, or from the big scat-ball, what Sophia makes for the slave. Penelope will swim in scat, untill Sophia feels that she is done with her little stupid slave.

Screenlist:

File Name : Enormous Big Scat By Sophia Faber And Penelope_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1817.32 MB
Duration : 00:32:41

Enormous Big Scat By Sophia Faber And Penelope_1080p.part1.rar
Enormous Big Scat By Sophia Faber And Penelope_1080p.part2.rar

karchmir

GoddessRyan - Hard Nude Twerk Panty Shit Instructions to taste

Genre: Scat, Twerk

Description: Are we going to Poop panties today? Wow Coffee is really making me have to go!
You cant wait until I take them Off and Make a big dump in them, Right?
I tease you with this nice juicy ass with panties on and then take them off to twerk in your face showing you my winking brown eye.
I spread that ass & Doggie Shit with a perfect view of my hole dropping hard nuggets and then adding a BIG Hard load!

I talk directly to you, telling you what to do when you get these loaded panties. Stick your finger in my load, smear on your lips while putting your hand down your pants while licking your lips jerking so hard! Keep listening:) I vac seal how I ship them and hope you enjoy!

Screenlist:

File Name : GoddessRyan - Hard Nude Twerk Panty Shit Instructions to taste.mp4
File Size : 744.63 MB
Duration : 00:10:14

GoddessRyan - Hard Nude Twerk Panty Shit Instructions to taste.part1.rar
GoddessRyan - Hard Nude Twerk Panty Shit Instructions to taste.part2.rar

karchmir

Hot Shit - Oops She Did It Again 1080p

Genre: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Panty/Jean Pooping

Description: Starts off with her pushing out a shit into her tight pink panties while on the balcony ? then i follow her into the bathroom, she smears all that shit around her ass, then with panties pulled up she sucks me off, her hand still caked in her crap, then she bends over & gets fucked with her shitty panties pulled down, takes them off, smear them over her nipples & my cock then sucks me again & gets fucked some more ? no cum shot in this video guys. keep checking back for more filthy vids of this hotty.

Screenlist:

File Name : Hot Shit - Oops She Did It Again 1080p.mp4
File Size : 1418.58 MB
Duration : 00:12:59

Hot Shit - Oops She Did It Again 1080p.part1.rar
Hot Shit - Oops She Did It Again 1080p.part2.rar

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online