[FEMDOM] Female Domination!

sandra70

Massagist

Cast: Cynthia Vellons, Sharka Blue
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Pegging, Anal

What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:31
Video: 820x460, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

Download Massagist

sandra70

Danni Gets Pre Party Pegging From Mom And

Cast: Brianna, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-On, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity

Brianna ties her , danni, to a bench with pallet wrap. Danni is being prepared to be pegged by more than thirty women at tonights party. Normally, Briannas husband would be the ladies evening entertainment. But hes working overtime this week to meet his wifes financial needs. Danni will have to be fucked in place of his . Dannis and are being generous, giving him a warm up ass fuck before the other women arrive. Lola holds her legs while mom slides her cock inside her . Lola fondles and inspects her chastity while Brianna fucks her sons ass. This is just the beginning of dannis long night. Brianna tests to see how deep she can thrust the cock into her . She wants to make sure that he will not be a disappointment to their guests. Lola covers dannis mouth to keep him from crying out. Brianna offers her a turn at her sons ass. Lolas excited to fuck her . She pegs her while he works at cleaning his own juices from his cock. Brianna makes her beg for more from his . She wants to hear the say how hungry he is to take the thirty five cocks. Danni says hes hungry. Danni has been starved for three days to clear out his system prior to the pegging party. His reference to hunger is probably sheer, literal, hunger. tells danni that his hunger can be sated with thirty five dicks. They remind danni that he likes big dick. Brianna makes her beg for more pegging. Mommy gives him more. She tells danni that the whole cheer squad is on the guest list and theyre coming in uniform. He is going to be the talk of the whole school, which is almost like being popularexcept painful. Who likes a pegging? Mom asks. Danni has trouble answering, because his dick is in his mouth. Peg him hard, mom! Lola cries. The doorbell rings. Its the first of the guests to arrive. Brianna fucks her and laughs as Lola leads the guests into the room.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 558.7 MB

Download Danni Gets Pre Party Pegging From Mom And

sandra70

Danke Miss Flora

Cast: Miss Flora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Sissy

Miss Flora loves to humiliate her slaves. In this scene she has her slave Moya, dressed up as a maid, just to be fucked like the slut he is. When it comes to fucking her slaves Miss Flora show no mercy - and it will just be as imagined in the Mistress dirty mind. This scene was filmed at the Hidden Torture Farm in Germany, where Miss Flora like other German Mistresses likes to hold their slaves as prisoners for days or weeks. What slave Moya had to say about the scene: Danke Miss Flora.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Danke Miss Flora

sandra70

Cunt Trainer

Cast: Chloe Cherry
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Cock And Ball Torture, Bondage

The best way to get a man to follow every instruction to the T is by locking an electric shocking pet collar around his precious balls. Once locked on tight any man will obey your every command in total fear of that bright red button being pushed. Princess Chloe loves having her tight, young pussy pleasured every day but her current slave has fallen short in the skills of making her orgasm. With her new training method, her slave will become the best cunt worshiping bitch she could ever ask for. A few intense shocks to his manhood along the way will keep him servicing to his best possible abilities.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download Cunt Trainer

sandra70

Danni Has An Accident While Kissing Friends Butt

Cast: Chloe, Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, High Heels

Danni is chilling on the couch at home, in his underwear, playing video games. His , Natalya, and her friend, Chloe, walk into the living room and find him on the couch being lazy and gross. Natalya yells at Danni for sitting around in his underwear while her friend is over. She tells him to get off the couch and go put pants on while she has company. Danni refuses to leave. Natalya and Chloe again tell Danni to leave, they want to watch a movie in the living room. Danni calls his a bitch. Natalya threatens to call mom and tell her that Danni called her a bad-word. Danni pleads with Natalya not to tell their . He knows she will side with his and he will be in big trouble. Sensing his vulnerability, Natalya makes Danni kiss her shoes and beg her not to call mom. She takes a video of her kissing her shoes. Natalya threatens to show the video to everyone at school. Now Danni is really a slave to his and her beautiful friend. He cannot give them a reason to post the humiliating video to social media! Knowing he's desperate, they make Danni kiss Chloe's shoes. Danni is very humiliated to kiss Chloe's shoes, because he has a huge crush on her. He doesn't want Chloe to think he's weak. But he is weak. The girls decide that an even better blackmail picture would be one of Danni kissing Chloe's butt. Natalya and Chloe make Danni get on his knees and kiss Chloe's butt. Danni get's so excited and nervous kissing any part of his Chloe, he has an accident in his pants. The girls notice right away that Danni is acting weirder than usual, and quickly discover that he came in his pants while kissing Chloe's butt. Danni tries desperately to hide the wet spot. The girls pick on and tease Danni mercilessly for his accident. Natalya gets it all on camera. Now Danni is really the bitch. The girls make Danni get them . They take off their shoes and make Danni worship their feet, after he comes back from getting them . The girls enjoy their cold beverages while sitting on the couch. They put on the movie they want to watch, while Danni is relegated to the floor, worshipping their feet. Even after his best efforts to keep his happy, Natalya still sends a text to their mom, tattling on him. Danni will be in even bigger trouble when his gets home. And for extra punishment, Natalya tells her that from now on, whenever she needs to fart, she's going to hold him down and do it in his face.

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10042kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 716.4 MB

Download Danni Has An Accident While Kissing Friends Butt

sandra70

Cum Mega Blast

Cast: Alexis Monroe
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Humiliation, Milking, Vibrator, Tease And Denial

Mistress Alexis Monroe is training her slave to orgasm from the vibrator, she knows orgasms are more intense when they are out. She strokes his cock hard then teases him with the vibrator. He grows closer to orgasm, she trains his cock to want the vibrator. She rubs the vibrator against his shaft more and more until the orgasm if out. He shoots out cum uncontrollably, a mega blast orgasm.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11269kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cum Mega Blast

sandra70

Date with Her Dick

Cast: Megan Rain
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Fishnet

Princess Megan Rain has her fuck slut bound up and helpless with his ass completely accessible to be hollowed out with her big, fat strapon cock!

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4073kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 494.9 MB

Download Date with Her Dick

sandra70

Femdom Revenge: Lorelei Lee and Mona Wales Punish Misbehaved Man

Cast: Mona Wales ,Shawn Fox ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: muscular ,Tattoo ,Rough Sex ,Facesitting ,Dominatrix ,brunet ,Blonde ,Fingering ,Pegging ,BDSM
Video language: English

Lorelei Lee and Mona Wales drag disrespectful cat caller down to their dungeon to put him in his place. They humiliate, and punish him with CBT, flogging, strap-on fucking before sitting on his face and using him as their personal play thing.

Duration: 51:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Femdom Revenge: Lorelei Lee and Mona Wales Punish Misbehaved Man

sandra70

Debt for Dick

Cast: Anna Deville
Genres: Femdom, Stockings, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Humiliation

Miss Anna is more than pissed at her literally worthless slave for embarrassing her today. After only two transactions his weak ass credit cards were declined and cut her shopping trip very short. Luckily the day wasn't a total waste as her 1st purchase will be perfect for the punishment he is about to receive. Not only is she going to royally fuck his ass but every last cent in his bank account will be used to buy the biggest dildos to keep turning his ass out. This is only just the start as he learns his place from his 's dominant and extra sadistic girlfriend.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8349kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Debt for Dick

sandra70

Deep Penetrations

Cast: Rachael Madori
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Strapon, Pegging, Chastity, Humiliation

Mistress Rachael is wearing her 11inch cock and she won't stop fucking her slave until she fits the entire length up his ass. She starts with doggy-style, she viciously rides his ass until he is gaping. Next she puts him in pile driver to make sure all 11 inches are penetrating deep inside his slutty anal cavity.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 918.7 MB

Download Deep Penetrations

sandra70

Nasty Strapon Action

Cast: Denis, Edgar
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose

Blonde Denis looked extremely lovely and very womanly but for that big thick strapon she was hiding under her pretty dress. Edgar didn't know what he was in for before he found his head bobbing up and down on the fake dick. Then his pants were pushed down before he knew what hit him while the angelic looking girl was behind him backdoor fucking him good and hard right on their first date!

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 267.9 MB

Download Nasty Strapon Action

sandra70

My Little Whore 2

Cast: Jessica Ryan, Jimmy Broadway
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Flogging, Dominatrix

Now that she has blackmailed him and made her horny minister Jimmy her bitch, Jessica is back in Dominatrix gear, with toys in hand. First, she warms him up by making him suck on a dildo, then tests his pain tolerance by smacking the crap out of him with flogger, crop, and hand.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9668kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download My Little Whore 2

sandra70

Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Cast: Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

sandra70

Great Strapon Action

Cast: Denis, Edgar
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Stockings

Edgar was feeling up Denis when he sensed something big and hard under her dress. Soon the cock-like strapon was revealed, and the girl even managed to talk her guy into role swapping sex. First he had to suck on it nicely, and then he had to peel off his pants and give her access to his butt too. The nasty blonde inspected it with her index finger before thrusting her rubber dick inside up to the hilt.

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 343.7 MB

Download Great Strapon Action

sandra70

Debut of Mistress Janet

Cast: Mistress Laura, Mistress Janet
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Punishment, Whipping

Mistress Laura and her friend Mistress Janet are standing next to the young slave, who is waiting for his well deserved punishment. They are both determined to make him suffer the best they can, but the slave unfortunately is not that tough today. They give him such hard stokes, that it looks like he is going to faint, but it doesn't stop them.

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7627kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 423.9 MB

Download Debut of Mistress Janet

sandra70

Demolishing His Useles Penis And Balls

Cast: Tangent
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Foot Fetish, Trampling

Tangent haven't lost her skills at all... not to mention that she is more mean this time. Don't get fooled by her sexy look... Tangent has no feelings for men. She has no appreciation for men penises as well. That's why she loves to torture them to the point that the pain is so horrible that her slaves start to cry like little babies. This time she wears her platforms and she is willing to demolish the pathetic cock that lies underneath her pretty feet. She has the technique to do it and she starts by using her leather belt whipping very hard Jay's cock. The pain is extreme but she doesn't obviously give a fuck about that. She let's him know that if he flinches then he will be in a serious trouble. Not that he will not be anyways. After she stops her sadistic whipping she steps on the CBT box and starts to crushing his penis like it is a piece of meat. Her slave screams out of pain but this is not her worry. She keeps stepping on his pennis and stomping it till the point that she wants to have more fun than that. She takes her shoes off and she starts stomping Jay's dick like never before. She pinches his cock with her beautiful feet and stretches it out so bad that it looks like it's going to come apart from the rest of his body. She calls him a pussy and humiliates him verbally over and over again. She tells him that his penis looks like a smurf and when she puts it between both of her feet and squeezes it she tells him that she made a cock sandwich. But this is not the end of it. After all this suffering she demands from her slave to get on his knees and put his penis right between her shoe and her heel so she can step on it full . After he does that she puts all her weight on it and starts to jump up and down with his penis between her platforms and her heel. She is having so much fun with that but she is not completely satisfied yet. Another good idea for her is that Jay should also put his balls right between there. I have to admit you that this was really difficult for me to capture it on camcorder because when I saw his balls between her heels getting all crushed I thought that they will explode. But for Tangent this is not a problem. She actually tries to do that. She enjoys feeling with her fingers his balls while they are getting between her foot and getting ready to be destroyed. This clip is a piece of art performed by her!

Duration: 17:34
Video: 700x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1325kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 180.1 MB

Download Demolishing His Useles Penis And Balls

sandra70

Denied Fuck Pet

Cast: Kagney Linn Karter
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Facesitting, Handjob, Stockings, Big Tits, Tease And Denial

A big part of a fuckpet's training is learning to maintain a hard cock at all times as he gets used. Fucking her is not about his satisfaction, it's about the Woman receiving as much pleasure as possible as she uses her sex slave to get off. Of course a good fuck slave will never be allowed to cum as the hornier they are the harder their cock will stay. Mistress Kagney tricks him to thinking he will finally be allowed to cum today for giving her mind blowing orgasms. Just when he is ready to explode she leaves him on edge and completely helpless until his services are needed once more.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3907kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 569.2 MB

Download Denied Fuck Pet

sandra70

Deepthroat My Dirty Feet

Cast: Jojo Kiss
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, High Heels, Latex

Mistress JoJo orders her slave to remove her high heels and get busy cleaning her feet with his tongue. After he has finished licking her feet and sucking her toes clean, she rewards her slave by allowing him to worship her ass. But Jojo is not finished with this slave. So Jojo makes him deepthroat her feet several times for her amusement before ordering her slave to put her heels back on.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 749.6 MB

Download Deepthroat My Dirty Feet

sandra70

Denied Loser

Cast: Dava Foxx, Kylie Rogue
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, Chindo, High Heels

Bratty Doms Kylie Rogue and Dava Foxx notice that Eugene was jerking off his pathetic dick in the garage, so they decide to sneak up on him. As Mistress Kylie and Dava are standing behind him they decide to have a little fun with this nerdy loser. They him in the cage and with this loser locked up, Mistress Kylie and Dava decide to tease him and make him smell their tight pink pussies and beautiful asses. Then they bring this poor pathetic loser Eugene into their dungeon to use him for their own pleasure, Helpless to the girls sexy little outfits and hot bodies Eudene agrees to do anything the ladies want. They strap him up with a dildo gag and instruct him to fuck their young wet pussies. Eugene pumps as hard and fast as he can and Dava cums then it's right into Goddess Kylie she Fucks his face hard until she reaches orgasm.

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11605kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Denied Loser

sandra70

Lexi Owns Her Boss Part 1: Slapped

Cast: Lexi Luna
Genres: Femdom, Spitting, Slapping, Humiliation, Big Tits, Tease and Denial

Just another typical day for Lexi Luna. Spending quality time with her boyfriend, getting fucked, until her day is ruined due to her boss texting her. She becomes increasingly frustrated until she conjures up the perfect solution. She decides to invite her boss over to have some fun with him. She him to his knees, completely turning the tables on him, she is not only his boss, but now his Goddess. She verbally degrades him, while slapping him repeatedly in the face, and spitting all over his pathetic face and in his mouth. He becomes her complete spittoon slave. Lots of degradation, spitting, slapping, and teasing with Lexi Luna's beautiful breasts. The transformation to Gaping Gabriella is just beginning.

Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11707kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 630.6 MB

Download Lexi Owns Her Boss Part 1: Slapped

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors