Femdom Is Style Of Life

Katrin1988

About video: Divine Mistress Mercy has a slave in the cage below her and now calls the other in to use the pumice stone on her feet. Time to off the excess skin and if the slave does a good job she tells him he will get to eat it. How nice is she! "If you don't do a good job i can always feed it to my other slave" she warns him. As the slave rubs the stone over her soles she tells him to keep her soles wet with her tongue at the same time. Soon the loose skin starts to fall on the surface of the cage if you look close, assuming you can take your eyes off of Mercy who looks goddess like in her birthday suit. Long, lean and perfect! Some close ups of her feet too, you'll want to stick your tongue out for a taste.
Mistress Mercy says the other slave is in the cage because she caught him slacking off. "I walked into the kitchen and he was having a drink of water without asking for permission first, if you can imagine" she says. Now the poor bitch has to listen to the activity above him and know he misses out on the treat of her skin flakes. "Maybe we should do this every day and I can just sprinkle them onto your dinner like Parmesan" Mercy suggests. Finally enough skin has piled up and the slave who hasn't eaten all day is anxious to lick it all up. Mercy places a foot on his head and presses it down onto the surface to insure he gets it all. "It's his first meal of the day, but not the last, all his meals will come from my body today" she says looking at the camera. Imagine serving such a glorious Goddess

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 07min 06s
File Size : 810.07 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/ff6c041e71460/Theres_Barely_Enough_There_For_A_Meal_-_Divine_Mistress_Mercy.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: When three beautiful dominants get together along with three slaves all sorts of crazy things can happen and often does. In this scene Sam, Rii and Mercy are sitting on their slaves backs to see who is the weakest and collapses first. The slaves are already at five minutes when the camera is turned on (because who wants to see 5 minutes of three slaves kneeling in place) and it isn't much longer that a few show signs of weakening.
Eventually one of the slaves does go down and that means he's the one that gets suspended with his arms above his head and Rii, Sam and Mercy take turns slapping, punching, kneeing and kicking his balls. This is an intense scene as all three try to outdo each other. When the slave is 'done' they release him so he can lay on the floor and show his gratitude by kissing their shoes

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 18s
File Size : 1070.05 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b1a021dc8985e/Three_Dommes,_Two_Busted_Balls_-_Temptress_Mercy_Rage,_Mistress_Rii,_Goddess_Sam.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Amazing big butt beauty Goddess Amelia is face sitting her slave today on her solid sex bench. When she sits on the slaves face there is no give and it enables him to get his tongue deeper inside her asshole. She wants him to loosen her up so she can give him his dinner. Lots of great close ups of Amelia's ass as well as her butt hole along with the slave licking it.
Amelia face sits him from a forward and reverse position and eventually kneels on the bench herself so he can position himself behind her for the treat she is going to give him. He licks up and down her crack and into her hole until she tells him to open his mouth and wrap it around her anus. Is there anything more intimate between and a Mistress and a slave than him being her full toilet? No, there isn't

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 51s
File Size : 857.92 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b9fc809bbcbe3/Tongue_Fuck_My_Ass_To_Prepare_Your_Dinner_-_Goddess_Amelia.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: "Once you've been at this awhile, one slave is never enough" Princess Mia says as this scene opens. "After all, i have to feet... and two pits" she adds. Mia reminds the slaves they are competing and one will be rewarded, the other punished, at the end. She tells them the winner gets her ass on their face, the other gets locked in the cage.
Watch as these eager boys suck, lick and worship first her feet then her stinky armpits. Mia off course directs them throughout to insure it's done properly and of course to add some verbal humiliation as well. In the end she pulls a little stunt on the slaves to insure that even though they get the pleasure of touching and licking her body they end up with a bit of a bad taste in their mouths, lol. "Disgusting" is Mia's final word

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 19s
File Size : 677.75 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4f7e54294e96b/Two_Feet,_Two_Pits_And_Two_Slaves_-_Princess_Mia.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Goddess Amelia has her slave subzero in a cage where he has to watch her discipline his wife Ruby (see 'Surprise, your Wife is now My bitch' to find out how Amelia turned his wife into her slave). Amelia starts with a leather flogger and Ruby's lovely plump ass is soon showing signs of welts and redness. Amelia takes her 'dick' and glides it over Ruby's pussy lips to get her aroused. She then switches to a short leather paddle and continues the beating. Amelia looks at subzero and says she could have a stud come over to fuck his wife and he'd be locked in the cage and unable to do anything about it except watch. "I'd make you watch every second of it" she tells him. Amelia removes Ruby's panties and licks her pussy. She takes the panties and sticks them in subzero's mouth. "That's as close as you'll ever get to her pussy again" he tells him.
Amelia then uses her hand to spank Ruby before coming around the bench to kiss her, then spit in her face. She walks behind Ruby again and grinds her cock into her ass. Ruby wants it so bad. Amelia spits on her slaves asshole and pussy and plays with both with her fingers. She licks her asshole. "I think I should make you use your husband as a full toilet" she suggests as she edges towards a more deprived life for both of them, using them in the most degrading ways imaginable. She fingers her pussy and then sticks the finger in subzero's mouth. Amelia is horny now so she orders Ruby to crawl to the bedroom where she will use her strap-on on her. Poor subzero is locked up and will only be able to hear the action from one room over

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 03s
File Size : 776.53 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c3bf06b9aa738/Watch_Me_Flog_Your_Wife_Before_I_Fuck_Her_-_Goddess_Amelia.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: As this scene opens Mistress Mercy and Mistress Yaz are just finishing a workout and recognize that they are sweating and stinking big time. What good luck for their slave who thrives on their body odors, fluids, and so on. First the slave is told to sniff their pits, to get that odor up his nose, then to lick them. As he sniffs all four pits it occurs to Mercy that next time they should have the slave in there fanning them when they work out. Sure there's an overhead fan but why waste electricity.
ow the slave goes about touching his tongue to their bodies, just the stinky parts of course, but they make sure to remind him how lucky he is. "Remember no brushing your teeth tonight" Yaz reminds the slaves. It would be a shame to remove that taste from his mouth. Mercy tells him to talk into peoples faces so he can share their sweat with others. There's quite a bit of humiliating talk through this scene, lol, the entire time the slave keeps licking, and is happy to take whatever they give him. When the slave goes to lick Mercy's pits, Yaz hops on his back like he is a pony and spanks his ass. They decide the slave should lick their feet too, so they lean against the wall as the slave now attends to their soles and toes

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 24s
File Size : 766.57 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5f7f69463e96e/We_Worked_Out,_Now_You_Work_Out,_Licking_Our_Pits_-_Mistress_Mercy_And_Mistress_Yaz.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Princess Mia and all the women of club St1letto prefer to keep their slaves indoors, sort of like domesticated cats, unless their is a real purpose for them outdoors. Something about pasty white skin just seems so right on a slave. In this scene Mia is laying on the bed allowing a slave the thrill of worshiping her nylon encased feet. "I'm too nice to you" she tells him explaining how she was nice enough to leave on her well worn nylons instead of a fresh pair. She comments about how beautiful it is outside but even nicer inside when he has her feet in his face. "This is as close to nature as you need to get" she tells him.
The camera zooms up and down Mia's sexy young body and she tells the slave to focus on her feet and no looking at her pussy. "Slaves don't get pussy, you're lucky I even let you lick my ass" she tells him. Mia now orders the slave to remove the nylons and she says if he does a good job attending to her feet she'll let him sleep with the nylons and suck on them all night. The slave proceeds to lick the soles, suck the toes, and use his hands to massage them all over. After some pampering of her feet Mia decides she wants to have a nap. She rolls on her side and tells the slave to keep worshiping her and when she wakes up she wants to feel his tongue on her feet. "No starring at my ass" she warns him

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 57s
File Size : 725.96 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3a300c0c71231/Who_Needs_The_Outdoors_When_You_Can_Have_My_Feet_-_Princess_Mia.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Mistress Kassy is so cute you'd probably be afraid to swear in front of her if on the street, how innocent must she be. Not so fast, she's as deviant as they come so don't let her looks deceive you, she wants all betas on their knees grovelling at her feet. Today, she has her slave laying on the floor, in the dungeon, so she can walk all over him... literally. She starts by jumping on him and says "He's only happy when I'm hurting him." She tells him to sniff her sweaty socks and comments how slaves love all the odors of their Goddess. She then steps up and actually stands on his head. She tells him to sniff her sock as she places one right under his nose.
She then jumps onto his body and targets his cock by stepping on it and stomping. She bounces on the slave some more and says she knows what he really wants... to worship her feet. She has him follow her to the couch on his knees. She sticks her sock covered foot in his face and he removes the sock. She looks at the camera and says "I don't recall telling him to take it off." Oh oh! The slave quickly apologizes for his indiscretion, so turned on he just couldn't get to her perfect feet fast enough. "You will be fucking sorry" she tells him. She tells him to go ahead and sniff and lick her feet and she'll make note of his mistake in her little punishment book. The slave sticks his tongue in between every toe and then licks the soles. The slave doesn't care how the Mistress punishes him, he's in heaven just being in her presence. Kassy waves one foot at the camera and spreads her toes and wrinkles her soles. Finally, she tells him to use his hands to massage her feet. Kassy smiles at the camera and says "Nothing like a good hour long foot massage."

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 40s
File Size : 644.54 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/53e05994b7fb9/Work_For_Mistress_Kassys_Perfect_Feet_-_Mistress_Kassy.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Mistress Bridget is relaxing while scrolling online for a stud with a big cock to come fuck her. She has her thigh high boots on and resting on her human cushion. She spots a prime candidate and shows his dick pic to the slave while being sure to mock him for having a little cock which means he can only watch from the cage because she'd never be that desperate to let him try to satisfy her. Her date now set up, and on the way, she decides to have her slave lick her boots clean and once he's done with that she makes him remove them and attend to her moist sweaty feet. As he services her feet she tells him she will be saving her new lovers cum to feed him later. If he comes inside her she will stand over the slave and let it drip down into his open mouth.
Bridget has big feet with nice long toes and are a real treat for any foot connoisseur. Once finished with the slave she locks him back up in the cage. As a bonus after this scene ends Bridget ducks out onto the patio for a cigarette. The camera man scoots over to capture her blowing smoke in the slaves face and then butting the cigarette out in his mouth. CS slaves are 24/7 slaves, not only when a scene is being captured. A nice little behind the scenes glimpse for you

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 05s
File Size : 1042.02 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/eaccbbe0121b4/Worship_My_Boots_And_Feet_Before_My_Fuckathon_Tonight_-_Mistress_Bridget.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Mistress Mercy has invited her new friend Mistress Yaz over to see her dungeon and to help her discipline her slave. The slave is secured to the St Andrews cross and Mercy is paddling him while Yaz watches from the top of the cage in front of the slave. What a dream to serve these two dominant and gorgeous ladies. Yaz takes her cane and starts to poke at the slaves body including his nipples and balls before leaning back and bringing one of her feet up for him to worship. Mercy punishes while the slave worships Yaz's feet being cautious not to bite down when subjected to the full impact of the paddle.
After having her feet licked and sucked including her toes the girls decide to change places. Mercy is wearing boots and she wants the soles licked clean. Yaz is now on the slaves backside with the cane and she is pretty ruthless striking his back and ass. Yaz is a petite 4'8" but with the cane in her hand, and the slave bound to the cross, she could just as easily be an amazon. She leaves some distinct marks on his body adding to what Mercy had previously left. All good things must come to an end though and Mercy remembers there is another slave in the next room waiting to be disciplined. As they walk from the dungeon Mercy says "He'll be here waiting for us when we get back.

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 17s
File Size : 949.51 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a71051bb5cd15/Yaz_And_Mercy_Pain_And_Pleasure_-_Mistress_Mercy_Rage,_Mistress_Yaz.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Poor johnny is a bit perplexed, laying naked on the medical bench with his feet in stirrups. "This is weird, I've never been told to get in a position like this at a Doctors office before" he says just as the Doctor walks in. Dr. Bella is wearing a mask and asks the patient what his problem is. He says he is having ED problems and thinks it is as a result of blunt force trauma to his testicles. The Doctor holds a stethoscope to his chest and says his heart seems to be racing. "Well I'm a bit confused because...", the Doctor cuts him off and replies, "Confused, do you have a fever or is it just regular male confusion?" He says he's just never been in a Doctors office like this before. She removes her mask and the slaves eyes open and he asks her "Do you have a sister?" She explains she is an only child and he then recognizes her as Lady Bellatrix the one who ball busted him yesterday. Lady Bellatrix says he has been lured to this office because what he needs is a Dominatrix, not a Doctor.
She takes his balls into her hands and squeezes them and says she will be doing some medical experiments on him to see if they can cure his problem. Bellatrix tells johnny she was concerned he might be tipped off by the unusual office but then realized he is just a dumb man and would probably just do as told. She slaps his balls and twists his cock. "Why are you even worried about getting an erection, anyway?" she asks him adding "No one cares about your erection." She then reaches for a set of sounding devices and sets them on his stomach. "I want you to put your concerns aside, I do have some medical education" she tells him, continuing "I took a weekend course a few weeks ago, I might have been a little drunk at the time, but you should be fine." She then explains the main thing she learned was to just take a medal sounds and ram it up a slaves urethra. "I find formal education to be a bit overrated", she continues. Johnny groans in fear of what lies ahead. After a good sounding, first with a small tool and then a bigger one, and stroking of his dick, his erectile dysfunction magically disappears. Lady Bellatrix throws in talk of some gay activities like him being rented out to biker gangs or the male Doctor Julio coming in and having his way with him so maybe that was the cure, who knows. "It is rather unconventional in a medical office but Dr. Julio and I have been fucking on our lunch break for years" she tells johnny. As his treatment nears an end and an even bigger sound is inserted Bellatrix says in time she might be able to fist his urethra or just pull out his butt plug and stick that in his dick. There will be no coming today though as she wants him to go from this treatment right to a gay sauna and suck off several guys to see how his cock reacts. "Come back an hour early next week for your visit, with photos from tonight, you can wait in the waiting room", she says. The camera zooms down to show there's a cage built into the bench aka the waiting room. Poor johnny!

Info file :
Runtime : 14min 35s
File Size : 1422.39 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/19e63dc693e54/Yes_Im_A_Doctor,_I_Took_A_Weekend_Course_-_Lady_Bellatrix.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Lady Bellatrix is reuniting with slave johnny for the first time in a few years. She enters the room for the touching reunion and she runs to him and kicks him in the balls causing him to almost collapse. "Did you miss me?" she asks him. "Yes my Queen" he replies. Bellatrix then takes the slaves balls in her hands and squeezes them before running her nails across his body and pinching his nipples. She quickly kicks him in the balls again and again and this time brings him to his knees.
Lady Bellatrix is called the Queen of Mean for a reason and along with harsh kicking, she knees the slave, slaps him and spits on him. The slave falls to the floor again after a volley of kicks and this time she tells him to kiss her feet while he is down there. She then orders him onto all fours so she can kick him from behind. Two more hard kicks and again he is on the floor crying. She asks him if he wishes he'd stayed home and he says no. "Of course not, you came for the pain" she replies. Bellatrix is not finished with the slave though, she makes him stand up again and this time kicks him as hard as she possibly can, again and again and again. If you like severe ballbusting you'll love this clip

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 26s
File Size : 746.87 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/28f4ff079e9c4/You_Came_For_It_-_Lady_Bellatrix.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: This is the second and final part of this Dr. Bellatrix series. The first CLIP finds a patient at an underground clinic where he is looking for someone to help him with his shrinking balls issue that has his wife looking elsewhere for sexual pleasure. In this scene the patient is back for his second 'treatment' and while the methods seem a bit strange Bellatrix has convinced him that this is what he needs to keep his marriage alive. A PA announcement tells the slave to roll onto his stomach just as Bellatrix steps into the room. She apologizes for her breath as she has just got back from the cocktail bar. This makes the patient a bit nervous but she tells him he needs the treatment if he wants to keep his wife happy.
When he turns over she tells him she wants to improve his blood flow which she does by spanking his ass with her hand. She then goes into a drawer and pulls out a huge leather strap. She checks his balls and sees they are even smaller than last time. "Not enough intensity" she tells him and starts to strike his ass with the flogger. She does not hold back and soon he is wailing in pain. "Do you know how expensive state of the art equipment like this is?" she asks him. She turns to the camera and whispers "I got this at a garage sale." The patient protests a few times but each time she assures him that this will save his marriage and she also hints at hooking his wife up with a male doctor at the clinic. Bellatrix now tells the slave to again turn onto his back to check his balls. It's the worst case of shrinking balls she has ever seen. "Roll over again, we jave another half hour to go." He turns over and the intensity of the crop gets even more severe. "It's not easy being a doctor" Bellatrix says

Info file :
Runtime : 08min 13s
File Size : 759.56 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/45aa40bc38379/Your_Little_Balls_Part_2_-_Lady_Bellatrix.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: A man is chastised by his wife for having tiny balls that actually appear to be shrinking day by day. Too embarrassed to mention it to his family doctor, but fearing for his marriage, he looks underground where someone tells him about a Dr. Bellatrix that uses alternative medicine to increase the size of men's testicles. As the scene opens the man is in a dark basement room naked on the bench waiting for the Doctor to arrive. An announcement over a speaker directs him to place his legs into the stirrups in preparation for the Doctor. Hmmm, seems weird. Just as the slave moves his legs to follow directions the Doctor walks in and asks what his problem is. He explains his balls are shrinking so she takes her stethoscope and places it on his balls and determines not much is happening down there.
"My wife really wants to get pregnant and I have not been able to do the job" he tells the Doctor. She asks him if he has been under a lot of stress and he says he has and starts babbling about wife, family, work and so on, until Bellatrix interrupts him and says "Plus, it must be really stressful with your balls shrinking." Bellatrix tells the slave to close his eyes and relax and says she will press on his wrists on special pressure points to help out. She quickly fits him with wrist cuffs and secures them to the bench before he even knows what's been happening. Now secured she starts with her alternate therapy. However, before she starts she removes her Doctor top and reveals a t-shirt that says 'Make Boys Cry'. Now the patient is nervous... and he should be. He questions her credentials and she says she took a weekend course. "By the time I'm done your balls will be hanging down to your knees" she tells him. She pushes his head down and starts his 'treatment' which centers around clothes pins and nipple clamps. "After 10 or 20 treatments I'm confident you'll be fine and your wife can stop thinking about finding a better man to please her" Bellatrix says adding "And for best results I suggest you remain celibate until all the treatments are done." She whispers at the camera that she can probably set his wife up with one of the hot male Doctors in the clinic to insure she is satisfied

Info file :
Runtime : 12min 50s
File Size : 1222.19 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/070bad590bca0/Your_Little_Balls_Will_Be_Hanging_Down_To_Your_Knees_-_Lady_Bellatrix.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Johnny's step-sister Sadie is out of town, or so he thinks, so he can't resist but check her hamper for soiled panties and he hits the mother-load. He's sniffing the panties and masturbating when he is surprised... by Sadie. "What the hell are you doing?" she asks him while slapping him across the face. "I thought you were out of town" he replies. "Well surprise, surprise" she tells him picking up the panties and stuffing them in his mouth and over his nose. "I wonder what your mother would think" Sadie asks him. She pulls out her phone and starts snapping pics of Johnny, some quality blackmail material. The poor slob starts to beg her not to tell anyone. "Imagine if people saw this on all our social media" she tells him. She pulls him by the ear and tells him to lay on the bed. She takes a couple pair of the dirty panties and sticks them in his mouth. She tells him he will have to pay a hundred dollars a pair for starters.
he then pulls them out of his mouth and starts stroking his cock with them. "I'm going to get a picture of cum and panties all over you and then we'll figure out what's going to happen after that" she tells him. She then sits on Johnny's face and again strokes his dick, this time more aggressively. She leans forward and blows a wet fart in his face and she laughs with delight as doing so. "You're going to be my slave from now and do absolutely everything I want from now on" she tells him. She then gets off his face and lies beside him with one foot in his face while stroking his cock and holding the camera in the other hand. Johnny is rock hard and screams he is about to cum. Sadie squeezes his cock and denies him an orgasm. As she walks away she tells him he is going to buy every pair of the panties from her then wash them and put them back in her dresser drawer.

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 18s
File Size : 844.26 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a2417de04d8a7/Youre_Busted_Step-Bro_-_Miss_Sadie.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Miss Xi has had her slave stuck in the trample floor for some time. She walks into the room and says "You said you wanted to be the floor below me, you just didn't think it would be this literal did you?" she says to the slave. She squats over him so her ass is just inches from his face. He sticks his tongue out in a pathetic attempt to get a lick but he can't budge his head.
No ass for him but instead he will get her St1lettos and her feet. Xi proceeds to step on him, make him lick her soles and when she removes the shoes he gets the same treatment but this time from her feet. After he has licked her soles and sucked her toes, she rams her entire foot into his mouth. Along the way she slaps his balls with her hands and her feet. She slaps his face too. Miss Xi tells the slave she is having a party on the weekend and he will be the party floor. Guests will use him as they see fit. No one said being a human floor is easy!

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 11s
File Size : 768.14 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/98e0ef9e1b227/Youre_Literally_My_Floor_-_Miss_Xi.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Goddess Amelia likes to keep her slaves fucked up. After a cold night in the cage she tells him she is letting him out to play a game with balls. The slave gets as excited as a pooch until she adds it also includes her feet. Yes, out of the cold only to have his balls busted. Once in the dungeon and naked Amelia surprises the slave by sucking his dick but just as he starts to enjoy it too much she takes it out of her mouth and starts slapping and punching his cock and balls. She tells him to get on all fours and she proceeds to kick the hell out of his balls until he finally collapses.
Her final surprise, she lays on the ground and tells the slave he can stroke himself to release on her tits. Will she actually let him cum though? Remember she likes to keep him in a constant state of confusion

Info file :
Runtime : 07 min 37 s
File Size : 579 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7f75bfe3fb95f/A_Game_With_Feet_And_Balls_-_Goddess_Amelia.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos