Gay Twinks / Gay Bareback - Guy video!

sandra70

Czech Hunter Pt. 721

Cast: Guy nr. 721
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English

This guy wasn't in the mood for any interview on camera and basically told me to leave him alone. Too bad he was cute and had a nice smile. No way I would let him slip through my fingers. He wanted to have a nice walk in a park, and I wanted to fuck. We just had to find a compromise that would suit us both. Well, a large amount of cash helped a lot. One look at his hairy abs and shaved cock told me everything I needed to know. This dude was perfect. A bit greedy but I didn't mind. I took him to my place and made this the most profitable day of his life. Well, my new friend was also a bit horny, which made things go smoothly. I took care of his cock and he pleasured my whole body. Getting inside of his ass was a bit tricky but it felt so fucking good.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6277kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 721

MasonicBoys Apprentice Shepard Chapter 6 Disciplinary Action

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Dillon Stone, Serg Shepard

I was informed yesterday evening that disciplinary action was required as a result of my recent behavior. No more information was given. I was simply told to report to Master Stone at 9pm. Of course, I spent the whole night and all of the day today worrying about what I'd done, trying to replay every darned conversation I'd ever had with Master Stone in an attempt to figure out why I'd been summoned. By the time I reached the chamber, I was a mess.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6994kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download MasonicBoys Apprentice Shepard Chapter 6 Disciplinary Action

sandra70

Hung Young Brit - Hunky 30s Total Twink Lover Dicks Prince William

He hottest guys ever, this slightly older and truly handsome Twink lover with hung uncut pre cum leaking cock puts it in young price William look-a-like - he push's his think long fore-skin cock BB in that warm twinks arse- it's really erotic!

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Hung Young Brit - Hunky 30s Total Twink Lover Dicks Prince William

Czech Hunter Pt. 730

Cast: Guy nr.731
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

I wasn't very lucky during this hunt at first. It was difficult to find anyone outside because of heavy snowing. Then I noticed this dude in a white jacket walking my way. He looked pretty cool, so I approached him. Well, he didn't like my camera and was in no mood to talk. I had to offer him money straight away to catch his attention. The dude was 21 years old and had no job. Money was the right way to get to him. We couldn't go to his flat, so I invited him to mine. My naughty offer didn't surprise him that much. He grabbed the money and whipped his shaven cock out. Soon he was kneeling in front of me with my dick in his mouth. And it felt incredible. Thank God the guy wanted to earn all the money I had on me. He complained about the size of my dong a bit but enjoyed it in the end.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6417kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 730

sandra70

Tripping On Dicks

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Leo Louis keeps getting interrupted by his burnout roommate while he's making out with his boyfriend, Andy Adler. The guys ask for some privacy, but while Andy goes to wash up, Leo is horny and frustrated and decides to use some of his roommate's special glassware to get relief! As Andy returns, he sits on Leo's face and the twinks 69, not realizing the roommate comes out to watch them some more! Leo fucks the bottom doggystyle and piledriver, then Andy sits on that dick. Leo fucks the cutie on his back till he pulls out and shoots, then watches Andy use his cum for lube till he orgasms.

Duration: 29:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5358kbps
Audio: 133kbps

Download Tripping On Dicks

Czech Hunter Pt. 733

Cast: Mickey

uring my latest hunt I met a very interesting guy. Mickey was a 19 years old and had a very tough life. He had to take care of himself after his parents kicked him out. Since then, he worked as a croupier and dreamed about becoming a model. For that he needed a modelling portfolio and those aren't exactly cheap. He was waiting for someone when I approached him and started a little chat. Mickey wanted to go visit Christmas markets with his friend but unfortunately, she was late. That was great for me because he agreed to go there with me instead. Of course, it took only a moment to convince him to change his plans completely. We ended up at my place, where my new friend tried to earn as much money as possible. And he needed a lot. To be honest, I don't think he minded experimenting at all.

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 733

sandra70

Hung Young Brit - Young slut gets Double penetration and 2 servings

He literally has a bubble but and a tiny waist He's outrageously open about his sex life, can I just say..Let's get this clear, anyone that is such a sleazy dirty slut and comes to the house saying they have taken 20loads in a night is always welcome around here! (not the opposite) lol.

Duration: 32:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 731.5 MB

Download Hung Young Brit - Young slut gets Double penetration and 2 servings

HungYoungBrit - Best Vid 2 date 10of10 Gorgeous st8 Chav gets bred

Josh wanted to nick this boy off me as soon as he him in brighton.
We invited him to ours after meeting him in that converted van thing, but u can tell josh is beside himself around him , watching my little brother get so fucking horny over a lad makes me so horny.

Duration: 32:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6035kbps

Download HungYoungBrit - Best Vid 2 date 10of10 Gorgeous st8 Chav gets bred

sandra70

Moore Gym Recruits

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Julian Brady is at the gym working out when recruiter Anthony Moore approaches him. He's wondering if Julian is interested in signing up for a gym membership. Julian doesn't want to be bothered and Anthony is discouraged that he won't get any more recruits for the gym. Anthony follows Julian home where he shows him the benefits of his special package. Enjoy!

Duration: 27:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Moore Gym Recruits

Colt Muscles in Leather Scene 1

Studio: Colt
Cast: Phillip Aubrey, Spencer Reed

In a dark dungeon play room, two half naked and leather-clad studs Spenser Reed and Phillip Aubrey share a cigar. Back and forth they exchange the sweet smoke, the intense eye contact and hot open mouthed exploration. Phillip takes a knee before muscle stud Spencer, lapping it up and breathing in the sweet musk of Spencer's bugling leather jock. Ready to bust out, Spencer strips off his jock and lets it all hang out, giving Phillip something to truly worship; his thick swollen cock. Once he has Spencer's cock throbbing, Phillip turns and spreads his ass open, giving Spencer an open invitation. Spencer dives in on that hole with his tongue, lubing it up, probing it with his fingers and getting it ready and twitching for what comes next.Bending Phillip over, Spencer plows that ass, driving his cock deep and hard right from the start. Grabbing ahold of Phillip's harness, Spencer thrusts his big cock to the hilt. Getting down and dirty Spencer lays back on the floor, his hard dick standing straight up inviting a hot ass to come sit on it. Taking his cue, Phillip gets up on top of it and drives his ass down on that thick meaty pole. Riding it hard Phillip jacks his aching cock until he explodes cum. Once Phillip drains his cock Spencer gets up and is urgently ready to blow. Gushing cum he drenches Phillip, jacking a thick creamy load directly in his face.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 471.2 MB

Download Colt Muscles in Leather Scene 1

sandra70

Timberwolves, Scene 3: Jimmy Fanz, James Jamesson - 720p

Jimmy Fanz displays maximum fur as he tangles with James Jamesson on an iron bed. Jimmy's devilish grin says he's looking forward to getting ravished by this mountain man whose hair is long and whose full red beard reaches the middle of his chest. James rolls Jimmy onto his tummy, going straight for his ass, giving Jimmy's hairy hole a serious tonguing. Jimmy assists by curving one arm over his back and stretching another between his legs to finger his hole with both hands. James takes the cue and adds two fingers of his own, plus a thumb and some spit. They take turns prepping the hole for James' throbbing hard on that is set off by bushy, shockingly red pubes. All human inhibitions slip away as they quickly turn into animalistic fuck machines, with Jimmy bouncing on James' red bush milking James thick hard cock with his hole. James topping is like watching the mating of wild beasts, aggressive and rough while effortlessly switching positions from doggy to sideways to missionary. Their aggressive momentum makes the bed creak, while Jimmy's cries become a crescendo that peaks when his cock spews jism across the bed. James cock is bigger and harder when he pulls it out that it was when he stuck it in and it erupts with unnatural intensity.

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4618kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 803.0 MB

Download Timberwolves, Scene 3: Jimmy Fanz, James Jamesson - 720p

Hot Fucking of Brian Bonds & Mason Stone 1080p

Cast: Brian Bonds, Mason Stone
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom

Brian Bonds and Mason Stone are rock hard from the jump as they hungrily choke on each other's cocks. Brian toys with Mason's hole and opens him before delivering a hard pounding. The sweaty session ends with the two sexy studs blowing their loads all over each other.

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7837kbps
Audio: 243kbps

Download Hot Fucking of Brian Bonds & Mason Stone 1080p

sandra70

Dick Him Down

Studio: FratX

Put the weights down and line it up pledges. We got a wet asshole that's gettin the train put on him. Bringing him down to freshman level, he ain't never seen so much jock cock in his life.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10120kbps

Download Dick Him Down

Hung Young Brit - Young Chatty real-life sexy rent boy gets his hole

First night at Manchester pride before it had even began and josh has meet Zac on grinda He lives in hotels up there and was staying in a hotel on the same street as us! His a really cute scally and very fucking sexy, talks very fast thought he was high at first cos he really dose talk quickly (I thought I was bad) But actually that's just him Me and josh explained the website and everything we do turns out his a dirty little stop out who likes getting cum spunked in him!

Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Hung Young Brit - Young Chatty real-life sexy rent boy gets his hole

sandra70

Raw Gaymers

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Troye Dean is annoyed that his boyfriend, Drake Von, is gaming instead of working... but he's more annoyed that Drake blows off fucking him for pressing buttons! Troye gets a devious idea and starts stroking and sucking Drake's cock, then strips naked and backs his ass up. The top doesn't even take his eyes off the screen as he rims his bf's hole and Troye starts riding his dick, but once he logs off, he gives Troye his full attention as he fucks him doggystyle. The bottom cums as he gets drilled lying on his back, then Dean shoots in Troye's mouth.

Duration: 24:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2185kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

Download Raw Gaymers

His boy's Best Friend Scence 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Iconmale
Cast: Nick Capra Colton Grey
Genres: Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles.

Nick Capra passes his former student, Colton Grey, as he's driving down the road. Colton is hitchhiking into town, looking for work, because his dad got evicted from his house.

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download His boy's Best Friend Scence 1

sandra70

Snowbangers

The great outdoors makes Maverick Sun horny, so he asks his boyfriend, Jordan Lake, for a sneaky chairlift BJ... but not sneaky enough, as they get caught by resort security just as Maverick cums on Jordan's goggles. That night in the chalet, they decide to pick up where they left off, but Maverick doesn't want to wait and rips open Jordan's long johns to fuck him in spoon position while his parents have their backs turned building the fire. After Jordan sucks Maverick under the blanket, finally the coast is clear for these twinks to fuck doggystyle. Jordan rides Maverick, then cums as the top bangs him missionary, and Maverick buries his cock deep in Jordan's hole to give him a creampie!

Duration: 22:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2872kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 497.0 MB

Download Snowbangers

Nerdy Gamer Footjob

Harrison Todd gets horny while gaming with his buddy, but his friend would rather play solo than play with Harrison's joystick. As he sits on the couch, Shae Reynolds starts rubbing his shoulders and kisses him, then lies down so Harrison can fuck his feet as Shae takes the controller. The twinks dip out on the game and Shae penetrates Harrison in the bedroom, then they flip fuck as he rides Harrison's dick. Shae cums as Harrison pounds him in missionary, then flips over so Harrison can cum on his hole.

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3668kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 824.4 MB

Download Nerdy Gamer Footjob

sandra70

Gay - Priestly Threesome Results In A No-Holds Hd

It's time for revelations, as Jace Reed discloses the truth to Johny Cruz and then promptly invites the horny young priest to enjoy an impromptu threesome with the ever-delightful Yuri Adamov. It's a proposition that Cruz tries hard to resist - for about all of two seconds! Thereafter all three lads are quickly stripping out of their -collars in order to feast on the bounty of hard dick that quickly becomes available - Reed's gorgeous, oversized ramrod being (understandably) the focal point of much of the attention. Indeed, we defy anyone to watch and not be completely overawed by the sight of Reed face-fucking Cruz, who in turn is being simultaneously blown by Adamov!

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 741.2 MB

Download Gay - Priestly Threesome Results In A No-Holds Hd

Gay - Outdoor Picnic Hd

We all know that supping can increase a guy's libido, but whether it usually has such an immediate effect as in this glorious, outdoor threesome is another matter entirely. Nevertheless, by the time that Orlando White has taken a few gulps of Carling he's already sporting quite an obvious hard-on in his denim shorts - something that neither Gabriel Angel nor Josh Milk are able to ignore. Indeed, within a few moments all three lads have their dicks out and are busily engaged in pleasuring each other - just as good friends should!

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 731.7 MB

Download Gay - Outdoor Picnic Hd

sandra70

Staxus - Galiel Swan and Sam Acevado

Studio: Staxus
Cast: Galiel Swan, Sam Acevado
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, facial, gay, kissing, oral, smooth

Trent starts to remember his past. Nathan gets rejected but he keeps trying while Angel suffers the consequences. Sam runs more errands and discovers important information; the payment for that doesn't changes so he enjoys a good rimming and also eating and fucking Galiel's cock on his bed! Let's hope that his mom doesn't finds out while she's on the living room...

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Staxus - Galiel Swan and Sam Acevado

Gay - Oiled To The Hilt Hd

It's often been commented that the stewardship of the Catholic Church is rather akin to that of the Italian Mafia - a point that is heavily underscored in this perverse little scene featuring Shane Hirch and Florian Mraz, who are to perform a live sexual show to one of the senior Church . That, of course, implies that neither of these kinky young fellows is a willing participant in the series of carnal acts that follow - but the fact is that nothing could seem further from the truth!

Duration: 31:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 922.2 MB

Download Gay - Oiled To The Hilt Hd

sandra70

Gay - Carlos Leao and Klein Kerr [Raw milky Xmas]

As we all wanted to see Santa Claus close up and touch his long white beard while receiving a nice gift directly from his hands. But once we grow up, how do we imagine him? Our sexy Spanish stud Klein Kerr for example, would like to meet a nice black Santa Claus, with a long piece of meat between his legs, in place of the long white beard and to be his obedient reindeer! We are pleased to make his dream come true. Here comes Carlos Leão from Brazil in the shoes of a hot supersized Santa! What Klein wants from Carlos is clear from the first moment and you'll see him enjoying this bareback fucking session. Like a slutty bottom he takes a juicy present all over his face! Happy milky Xmas guys!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 490.1 MB

Download Gay - Carlos Leao and Klein Kerr [Raw milky Xmas]

CockyBoys Colt Spence & River Wilks - What's Your Kink

Studio: CockyBoys
Cast: Colt Spence & River Wilks

It's time for a different kind of fun as CockyBoys presents a new WHAT'S YOUR KINK? series in which some newer faces reveal some of the secret pleasures that get them going! Colt Spence returns to show River Wilks how he manifests the power and control of a dom through his sneaker kink! Colt is very pleased with how River complies by licking and sniffing his athletic shoes and sucking his sock-covered feet. Colt lets the hungry sub suck his hard cock and rewards River by eating out his ass and pounding his hole.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6895kbps
Audio: 234kbps

Download CockyBoys Colt Spence & River Wilks - What's Your Kink

sandra70

Caribbean, Sc.4: Damian Night & Ro Reyes 4K

Studio: Naked Sword
Cast: Damian Night, Ro Reyes
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Ro Reyes is sitting down with Damian Night to discuss gay life in Cuba and reveals the craziest place he's ever had sex while living there. Immediately after their pre-fuck chat, Damian is slapping Ro's bubble butt until Ro opens his throat for Damian's big dick. The two next begin 69ing on the coffee table before muscle twunk Damian stuffs his cock into Ro's cakes as the two fuck bareback in front of some open windows until Ro is left covered in cum.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9876kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Caribbean, Sc.4: Damian Night & Ro Reyes 4K

Hung Young Brit - Seducing our Web Designer captured

Seducing our web designer and slowly getting him more and more horny. This is not one of my typical films, this web designer lad needed to be brokwn down with horniness over time, i knew he would get his dick out on though, i can just tell when i meet someone and he was def up for it but just not able to make that final jump!!

Duration: 42:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hung Young Brit - Seducing our Web Designer captured

sandra70

Hung Young Brit - Beautiful talkative faced teen desperate 4 dick

This vid is really funny, i really like Aarons commentary, Me & Aaron are so not buying his BS. lol
(I love the way he thinks his going to top me) Dude - this boy has the worlds most perfect bum cheeks and loves getting them out! (very kim kardashian)
He looks innocent but his actually a naughty little shit - you can see the way he goes right for my cock as soon as he knows im hard - thats his no angel
♨ Aaron is proper egging me on to do him !

Duration: 44:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 513.2 MB

Download Hung Young Brit - Beautiful talkative faced teen desperate 4 dick

Harlemsex Kiss my mouth

Studio: Harlemsex

this guy is a gaymer as most of you know by now. He's been hanging out a lot with Tyler and I and helping us set up our gaming org He has this cute little ass that looks awesome fucking away at my mouth. So I placed the camera there so you guys could check out this view too. When I bought him to climax he grabbed my head and locked his dick way past my tonsils. I could feel the pressure from about 7 ropes of nut hit the back of my neck! You ever feel like you orgasm with someone without nutting too? I'm glad I got this view because it shows just how strong that nut muscle is at the base of his dick. I think we need him and tyler in this view at the same time! Don't you?

Duration: 35:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1630kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

Download Harlemsex Kiss my mouth

sandra70

Felix Harris, Bautista Nores, Nick Davies - Authority Turns Us On, Sir

These horny guys are eager to suck dick and their tight asses are eager to get fucked by a throbbing cock.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3953kbps

Download Felix Harris, Bautista Nores, Nick Davies - Authority Turns Us On, Sir

WilliamHiggins Michal & Martin RAW - Full Contact

Studio: WilliamHiggins
Cast: Michal & Martin

Michal Alcar bottoms raw for Martin Kadels in a latest hot Full Contact video scene series update from WilliamHiggins.

Duration: 24:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 726.4 MB

Download WilliamHiggins Michal & Martin RAW - Full Contact

sandra70

Hung Young Brit - Hung Colossal Cummer Pumps Bucket Loads

As soon as I saw him cum I couldn't help but wack my nob out and get my own spunk in there too - I toss it off right there n then and cum over my own fingers as I'm reaching for that spunky bum- then as I'm whipping it over the tops dick which is still in the bottom boys butt the older top lad starts moving around inside his arse and just carry's on fucking him We both were chatting before in the bathroom about how he was going to cum twice and he dose - ya actually said.

Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7270kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hung Young Brit - Hung Colossal Cummer Pumps Bucket Loads

Czech Hunter Pt. 734

Cast: Guy nr.734

This taxi driver was way too cute and shy to let him go without trying anything. When we arrived, I used my usual trick and offered him way more money than he charged me. I also conveniently dropped all my cash on the floor so he could see I was loaded. My proposition was quite a surprise and the dude became pretty nervous. I had big plans with the guy but I wanted to see his cock first. He undressed but you should saw his innocent face... I loved the tension in the air! After satisfying my curiosity, I invited him in my friend's apartment. This guy was a hockey player and his body was massive, he was a good pick. I couldn't wait to feel his athletic ass. To get in there, I had to calm him down first. He kept rambling on about his girlfriend but money sorted everything out in the end.

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps
Audio: 177kbps

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 734

sandra70

DarkRoom Antonio's First Time

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Antonio Miracle, Eider Lujan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

In a Dark Alley exclusive, watch as Eider Lujan destroy's Antonio Miracle's on-screen cherry in one of the most brutal f"cks we've ever seen. We could have started him off easy but that's not the XT way, better to have his hole pulverized by Eider's gigantic tool!

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps

File size: 285.6 MB

Download DarkRoom Antonio's First Time

Czech Hunter Pt. 723

Cast: Guy nr 723

This young man was standing in front of a restaurant and tried to lure people in to have a lunch. That was his job, and he wasn't particularly good at it. Or maybe I wasn't hungry enough. The guy himself was much more interesting than the place he tried to promote. Even under his winter clothes, I could see his muscular body. He was a lifter. Luckily, I convinced him that he would make more money with me than in his job. We moved to my place, where I enjoyed the view at his fit body and massive dong. It almost looked like he was into me. I had to pay him, of course, but the dude had fun stroking and sucking my boner. He was a bit hesitant about putting it in his ass and wanted to fuck me instead. That was interesting... In the end we found a nice middle ground and fucked each other.

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps
Audio: 169kbps

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 723

sandra70

Plays Together, scene vol.4

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Connor Maguire, Ryan Rose, Lance Luciano, Darius Ferdynand
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Orgies, Safe Sex

Ryan Rose and Lance Luciano, bathed in brilliant light through the glass door, are getting blow jobs from Darius Ferdynand and Connor Maguire. Lance's thick, curving cock, Darius' spectacular body, Ryan Rose's perfect physique and Connor Maguire's ginger pubes all grab attention. But, it's not long before the attention turns directly to fucking. Everyone is on their feet, with Ryan plugging Darius and Connor slamming Lance. Focus gradually shifts to Darius. His smooth body has flawless symmetry and perfect form, and when he's got a dick in him, he makes bottoming an award-winning performance. He warms up by sucking three cocks at once. His strategy is: one in his mouth and one for each hand, then rotate. Ryan -- who loves a cum bath -- kneels and invites the rest to deluge him in spooge.
Plays Together, Scene 1: Ryan Rose, Lance Luciano Plays Together, Scene 2: Lance Luciano, Liam Magnu, Darius Ferdynan Plays Together, Scene 3: Connor Maguire, Ray Diaz, Ryan Rose Plays Together, Scene 5: Connor Maguire, Ryan Rose, Lance Luciano, Darius Ferdynand*-

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4646kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Plays Together, scene vol.4

Rico Marlon and Diego Grant

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Sucking that big dick would be a dream come true for most, but the feel of it sliding in deep for some anal thrusting is even more temping a prospect.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1918x1080, AVC (H.264), 13754kbps

Download Rico Marlon and Diego Grant

sandra70

Gay - Futsal Flings, Sc.2 Hd

Football training can be thirsty work - which explains the amount of bottles that young Jake Stark is having to look after at the start of this delicious escapade with STAXUS favourite, Rudy Stone. But it can clearly also be a very sexually stimulating exercise too given the way that these two lads quickly take the opportunity to enjoy an open-mouthed smooch together. Not that there's anything lingering about this kiss, it must be said. Fact is Stone can't wait to get inside his mate's shorts to admire the handsome bulge in Stark's pants; and to then explore even deeper, as he pulls out his buddy's swollen shaft and sucks on every thick, meaty inch that's now pulsating before him. Indeed, Stone's ardent desire to pleasure his teammate continues apace, as he teebags his pal's ball-sac and then invites Stark to join him for a hot, raunchy session of 69-ing.

Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Gay - Futsal Flings, Sc.2 Hd

Gay 0161 Couple - Ep. 65

業界初出演!!とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。
撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ欲しがりました【目線モザなし】

Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps

File size: 331.8 MB

Download Gay 0161 Couple - Ep. 65

sandra70

Hung Young Brit - Low class Scum Twink wants to fuck Bare

Shocking Shameless young lads fucks bare on bed in Trackies and hoodies. Dirty minded twink wants to fuck his cum in me Later that night he wants to fuck his cum up me more.... We are so fucking naughty, the thought of him fucking his old cum in me more sends him over the edge and he shoots again right up me for a second time he shoots another massive cum load, I fucking love proper feeling him inside me. If your into what we are into then get in touch :))

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6009kbps
Audio: 238kbps

Download Hung Young Brit - Low class Scum Twink wants to fuck Bare

Czech Hunter Pt. 736

Cast: Guy nr.736

I found about a barber living nearby. He worked from his apartment, so I decided to pay him a visit. The guy was fresh out of school but still did a pretty good job, even gave me a scalp massage. David was chilling out at my place, so I invited the handsome barber to have a look at his hair. He mentioned not having enough customers yet, so it wasn't difficult to convince him. Things got a bit complicated when he realized what the visit was really about. I had to reach deep into my pockets to make him stay. David enjoyed a nice massage and then we all cuddled for a while. Our new friend got a serious boner, we hit jackpot with this dude. I knew he was new to this, so I let David stretch his virgin ass for me. It didn't help much. I hope my neighbors won't come complaining about the noise.

Duration: 36:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6264kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 736

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors