Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

IR - A Brat Training - It's Not About You - Penny Barber

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage. She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why.

Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass, and you can tell from looking at her that she has the kind of holes you want to dive right into. Most doms would consider themselves lucky to get their hands on a woman like this.

Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?

This isn't the end for her, either. You see, Our Studio is all about metal bondage, devious devices and tough corporal punishment. We're taking her over to Hard tied to give her a dose of something a little bit different. Rain DeGrey is anxiously awaiting her arrival with a fist full of rope and nothing but the worst intentions.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download IR - A Brat Training - It's Not About You - Penny Barber

Cocoon Part 3

Release Year: 2024

Some of the most unique and extreme cocoon-style bondages ever seen on video. A lot of wrapping and layering is done on screen. Includes sensory deprivation, rope webbing, plastic wrap mummification, latex and bandage enclosures, Tara's spandex enclosure and upside down suspension, breathing tubes and inflatable hood scenes, pantyhose single sleeve cocooning with vibrating nipple clamps.

Duration: 1:53:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 979kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Cocoon Part 3

carolina

Phillips have unwittingly found themselves

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Phillips have unwittingly found themselves

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

carolina

The Favorites Play

Jewell Marceau & Anastasia Pierce compete for their master's attention as two combating submissive with a love hate relationship. Watch as they take turns challenging each other through pain, perversion, humiliation, & bondage to prove who is the better domme, who is the better submissive & ultimately who will earn the rightful & coveted position of the master's number one favorite!

Duration: 1:34:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download The Favorites Play

Jet Lag

First class stewardess Anna Mills shares her hotel suite on a layover with Coach stewardess Anastasia Pierce. As soon as they arrive in the suite Miss Mills brags on how wonderful life on first class can be. Anastasia exhausted and jealous decides to get back at the Jet Lagged beauty. She starts her revenge by drugging the sexy blonde and taking advantage of her before gagging and tying her up.

Duration: 1:27:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Jet Lag

carolina

TG - A Pierced - Anna Rose and Redhead Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.
Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with.
The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download TG - A Pierced - Anna Rose and Redhead Rain DeGrey

21sextreme - Playtime for Kathia

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Bailee
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde, brunette

Kathia Nobili is having a field day. She gets to castigate Bailee, this innocent little young girl. She´s going to chastise her, twist her nipples, slap her butt around until she´s all tender and red. Then she´s going to fuck her with a big dildo and stretch her pussy to it´s limits. If there´s one thing Kathia is good at, it´s dealing out pain in an really evil way...

Duration: 39:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 298.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Playtime for Kathia

carolina

Cherried Blossom Part 1

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Blossom
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Just about every model who comes through our dungeon has inhibitions about one thing or another. At some point during their time with us, almost every single one has a moment where they are clearly only scared or only in pain, almost like they don't want to be doing what they're doing anymore. Blossom, however, never for one second has that moment. She loves every single bit of the work she does and you can read it plainly on her face.

At first, London River has her tied up, face down on the floor, her wrists lashed tightly to her ankles in a hogtie. Slowly, London undresses her, first removing the high heels, then pulling her skirt up so she has access to her ass. London starts caning her feet and moves up her calves all the way to her thighs. The sound of the whacks as the cane makes contact with skin is remarkable, showing just how hard London is hitting, but equally remarkable is the sound of Blossom's laughter as she is beaten. She looks like she is having the time of her life.

London has a field day with her, since it isn't so often that she gets a model who is so ready and raring to try out anything she wants to do to them. She pulls a bag over Blossom's head to make it hard for her to breathe and wraps her mouth in an electrical tape gag. She splays Blossom out spread eagle on the floor, her wrists tied to the ground as far out as they can be stretched. She attaches binder clips all over her body, going as far as to clip one on her tongue. Blossom flinches now and again, but mostly she just eats it up. She lives to take a beating, and right now she is living life to the fullest.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 1

Art Sandra C Struggling

Girl helps composer write, by letting him torture and fuck her.

Duration: 51:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 332.7 MB

Download Art Sandra C Struggling

carolina

Savannah Fox - Insatiable Fuck Slut Gets the Hydra Vibe

Cast: Savannah Fox
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Toys

Savannah Fox is nothing if not insatiable. Her pussy squirts when her tits are flogged, she loves being manhandled and tied up, and her cunt gobbles up hitachi vibes like they were M&Ms. She is going to need something special to satisfy that hungry pussy, and I have just the thing: the Hydra Vibe. It is simple - take the biggest dildo in the cart, attach 5 vibrators, turn them all on high, and jam the thing into said hungry pussy. The result is a merciless orgasm fest that pushes Savannah to her limits and finally drains that insatiable cunt of everything it's got.

Duration: 42:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Savannah Fox - Insatiable Fuck Slut Gets the Hydra Vibe

21sextreme - Domination victim - Lee

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, black hair, one on one

How much would you pay for a street hooker? Well, not in the true sense of the word... but what if your friend is a guard at the local jail and for some cash he lets you select a sexy prisoner, take her to solitary where noone can see and hear you, where you can play your wicked games with her!? Now that´s priceless! And now this slut is the subject of your dirty fantasy, from nipple suction pump to being bondaged while doing the splits...

Duration: 58:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 32kbps

File size: 436.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Lee

carolina

GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

Long time super fans of Isabella Sinclaire, Kate and Amy (Jade Indica and Satine Phoenix), dream up a devious plan to get inside of The Ivy Manor. Having discovered their deception, Mistress Isabella complies to their wishes, only not as they anticipated. Stripped of their dignity and clothing, Isabella, dressed in regal latex, puts the girls though a series of torments as punishment for their lies.

Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 807kbps

File size: 336.4 MB

Download GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

carolina

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 2

Hope is to face an extremely heavy pain duration test on her poor pussy. In the beginning, Dr Lomp will try her pussy for fisting up to four fingers, and stretch it to its limit. Poor girl will struggle to handle pussy stretching, while her pussy will change color to a cute toned pink on her extremely white skin. Then Dr Lomp will apply his brand-new toy, a knife-shaped shocker, to her exhausted clit. Finally, she will be led to step forward, with a knotted rope in her pussy, hurting her sensitive lips. Hope is generally a real tough slave girl, who can bear various extreme punishments from Dr Lomp, however now she can't endure the pain in her pussy. Watch Hope begging Dr Lomp to be some lighter.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12322kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 2

Tyler

The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download Tyler

carolina

TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.
With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves

MetalBondage - Emilia in the Iron Crown [MB686]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

The Iron Crown is strange. It is not a crown at all, but a collar. Tiny Emilia is locked in a chastity belt, but to be absolutely sure she can not touch herself, I locked her in the Iron Crown.

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14679kbps

File size: 509.8 MB

Download MetalBondage - Emilia in the Iron Crown [MB686]

carolina

KinkyCore - Video 591

Studio: KinkyCore

I took her until she begged me to jerk off and when I finished and untied her, she grabs the Doxy for one more orgasm. Love that woman.

Duration: 32:04
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1191kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 310.0 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 591

21sextreme - A dominating lady

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Amina, Kelly Roshe
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, blowjob, femdom, teen, black hair, brunette

Amina´s a lady who likes to be in control and in charge in everything, so she is really into kinky sex plays and fem dom. So watch Amina make Kelly submit to all her darkest fantasies and desires, totally becoming her sex slave! Amina is an expert in female anatomy so she knows where to make it hurt so good!

Duration: 32:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - A dominating lady

carolina

Patient - Caning Punishment

Patient will be made to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and made to wear diaper at all time. Important: Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!

Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1517kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

Download Patient - Caning Punishment

KinkyCore - Video 593

Tommy then fucks her pussy with his cock and balls, shoving them both inside. He pounds her asshole hard, cums on her bush, and leaves her there for the construction crew.

Duration: 23:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1189kbps

File size: 231.3 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 593

carolina

Hot Vip Unreal Gold Excellent Collection Of Chimera Bondage. Part 5.

As the vibrator tries to work its magic she starts to get frustrated that it is taking so long to cum and tries to escape - But this time there is no escape and this turns her on until her tight jeans becomes very wet between her legs!

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Hot Vip Unreal Gold Excellent Collection Of Chimera Bondage. Part 5.

Fresh Faced 19 year old Opens up for Electrosex!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Naidyne
Genres: Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,Anal ,Electric Dildo ,Brunette ,switch

Episode 1: It's not often you get flesh as fresh as Naidyne. Born and raised in the San Francisco area, you'd think fetishes and perversions would run in her blood, but she's an absolute electrosex virgin! She's terrified at what her first electro BDSM experience has to hold, and she's right to be scared!
I give her a hands-on introduction to each electroslut corporal device, but it's no beginner's tour. With the zapper, she's shocked all over her body to "encourage" her to strip naked. Having spent some time on the farm, Naidyne knows all about the cattle prod, but it's the first time she's ever been on its receiving end! She shrinks and whimpers with anticipation, then screams with each shock, but I'm not done with the new slut. She's given a very intimate initiation to the violet wand, first zapping her tender young nipples, then inside of her wet, quivering cunt. She learns about pain, then pleasure when the tip of the wand drives her to a creamy orgasm.

Duration: 28:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fresh Faced 19 year old Opens up for Electrosex!

carolina

Gwen Media-Sessions New

A mysteriously beautiful woman, wearing a stunning latex outfit stands impatiently, waiting to be let in. As the door closes, she immediately begins to take poor Gwen down a road of bondage and submission that she won't forget anytime soon.

Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 959.9 MB

Download Gwen Media-Sessions New

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)

Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

carolina

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 1

There is a small rat in Dr Lomp's residence, who eventually finds herself caught in a trap. Hope tries to enter into Dr Lomp's home silently, but what she doesn't realize is that Dr Lomp has seen her in the hidden camera. He will let her wander in the home, until she feels entirely secure to fall asleep in that completely wrong and dangerous location. When she sleeps, Dr Lomp starts to take action, and carries her to the tormenting seat. Poor girl is awakened by a harsh stroke on her sensitive tits, and gets astonished when she feels the thick rubber dildo stuck into her small mouth, which keeps her from shouting for any help. Watch Dr Lomp giving a bitter lesson to Hope, the intrusive rat.

Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12294kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 1

Adventures Of Agent Dd

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adventures Of Agent Dd

carolina

Ponygirls

Six beautiful ponygirls are trained in spectacular outdoor Western locations. Over 70 minutes of exciting outdoor pony scenes.
Petra is harnessed and gets a butt plug tail by her handler Gypsy. Naked and harnessed, she pulls a cart through the desert around Monument Valley. She is led naked and barefoot to a desert stream where she splashes and plays. She gets a strap-on fucking and is saddle trained.
Tracy Hilton is picked up while hitch-hiking. Shackled and gagged in the back on a van, her clothes cut and ripped off, she is taken to a remote location. Naked and barefoot, she is led across a rocky trail to be trained as a ponygirl.
Rose Algren is lassoed, harnessed to a cart, and works a mountain trail.

Duration: 1:18:51
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

Download Ponygirls

GirlFriends Part 4

Jewell Marceau has cooked up a clever scheme for her "susy-homemaker" girlfriend Christina Carter. Suddenly dizzy and then knocked out Christina awakes to find herself cleave gagged and in a strict hogtie in her own kitchen! Jewell amuses herself by teasing and tormenting poor Christina with seductive gropes up her skirt while fondling herself as well. Christina can't seem to control herself and begins to go along with Jewell's kinky bondage desires.

Format: real
Duration: 57:37
Video: 480x360, RV40

File size: 187.8 MB

Download GirlFriends Part 4

carolina

Boundcon VIII report: sponge contest

Studio: SM-Circus
Genres: BDSM

Only short report of what we have done at Boundcon VIII in Munich.

Duration: 15:10
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 177.3 MB

Download Boundcon VIII report: sponge contest

KinkyCore - Video 592

After that, he ties her wrists with rope and slides his fist inside her pussy. He rams his hard cock in her asshole and fucks it raw.

Duration: 34:09
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1182kbps

File size: 327.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 592

carolina

KinkyCore - Video 594

Brooklyn slowly dozes off, and as she does, there is an evil spirit lurking around and looking for a way in.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1178kbps

File size: 283.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 594

Kinky Girlfriends

Three girlfriends liking both to dominate, and to submit - Madam Gene, Latex Eve and Anastasia, have a good time during the day the perverted games.
Anastasia begins session as the captive in the hanging sphere cage while other two girlfriends are amused with each other. When at last they get Anastasia from a cage, the last is compelled to submit and lick a violet strap-on of Madam Jean to gloss!

Format: avi
Duration: 52:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1489kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Kinky Girlfriends

carolina

Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane Files 1

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Vibrator, Suspension

My eyes were full of light when I met Sarah at the farm. She told me that she loves the scene and wants to get tied up. - That she adores the feeling of tight ropes and the helplessness. PD must really like Sarah Jane Ceylon because he is nicer to her than most of the other pretty little sluts that he sees. Well, at least until she tries to run away. Escaping is always frowned upon and there has to be serious consequences. As soon as he takes his eyes off of her she will try to get away again. It is his job to show her why that is a bad idea. PD only canes her half as hard as she deserves but every stroke hits its mark and leaves a bright red streak across Sarah Jane. In minutes she is begging for mercy and making promises she has no intention of keeping. PD is no fool. Sarah Jane loves to cum. She loves getting fucked and feeling cock inside of her. But when PD makes her cum he does it until long after she has started pleading for a chance to recover. He will not let up until he is sure his property knows her rightful place.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4594kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane Files 1

Wasteland - The Matrix Re-entered

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Jada Sinn
Genres: Anal, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Jada Sinn, restraints, Sex

Jada Sinn is in the final stages of her training and must survive these last but most grueling challenges and Eric X is pulling out all the stops to ensure that Jada Sinn . Will she survive or has Jada come this far to only succumb to the menace of those who want complete control of the BDSM and Fetish Sex industry? Flogging, breast play, dildo insertion (anal + pussy), cock worship, anal sex.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps

File size: 158.5 MB

Download Wasteland - The Matrix Re-entered

carolina

Wasteland - The Bamboo Prison

Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, Flogging, gags, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension

Nyssa always seems to find herself in hot water. She loves submitting and pushing herself, letting Master test her and see just how far she can go. Her lines between pain and pleasure always seem so blurred, but then out of nowhere comes the world crushing orgasm, that always makes everything so worthwhile….

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 232.7 MB

Download Wasteland - The Bamboo Prison

Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

carolina

Wasteland - The Story of Leileyns Pussy

Cast: Leileyns
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Eric X

Master loves Leileyns pussy. He loves the way her body responds to manipulations. The way she quivers and how very wet and swollen her pussy gets when he delivers pleasure. Master has decided that for today, Leileyn will be his favorite slave and hes going to see just how far he can push her. He secures her tightly to the bench, her bottom lip starts to quiver, her eyes open wide in anticipation and she waits, waits for the games to begin.

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1641kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 158.1 MB

Download Wasteland - The Story of Leileyns Pussy

Wasteland - Pleasing Irony?

Cast: Irony
Genres: Discipline, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Irony, strap-on sex

Have we ever mentioned that is it impossible to please Mistress Irony? Over the years we have seen Ava go to extremes to please and pleasure her Mistress and Irony always walks away unsatisfied. Today Ava thinks she has finally come up with the perfect formula.

Duration: 7:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2620kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Pleasing Irony?

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors