Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Jasmine Jae - The Gangster's Wifef - 720p

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

They are two massive, sore globes on her chest and she is putty in our hands. Eager submissives are always fun to have around.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Jasmine Jae - The Gangster's Wifef - 720p

Maya Kendrick - Prison Paralegal - 720p

Next they put her on her back again but this time they all take turns fucking her asshole.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download Maya Kendrick - Prison Paralegal - 720p

carolina

Insatiable Fuck Slut

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Savannah Fox is nothing if not insatiable. Her pussy squirts when her tits are flogged, she loves being manhandled and tied up, and her cunt gobbles up hitachi vibes like they were M&Ms. She is going to need something special to satisfy that hungry pussy, and I have just the thing: the Hydra Vibe. It is simple - take the biggest dildo in the cart, attach 5 vibrators, turn them all on high, and jam the thing into said hungry pussy. The result is a merciless orgasm fest that pushes Savannah to her limits and finally drains that insatiable cunt of everything it's got.

Duration: 42:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Insatiable Fuck Slut

Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Catherine de Sade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

She is tough but he is relentless. Her pussy has been neglected until now, but he is going to make sure that it gets a workout today. He can stuff her full of whatever he has at hand. She is helpless against him.

Duration: 51:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 582.6 MB

Download Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two

carolina

My Workout

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

Download My Workout

Demi Sutra - Tied Up and Stranded - 720p

In the following scene, she gets double penetrated in while taking a throat full of cocks.

Duration: 46:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Demi Sutra - Tied Up and Stranded - 720p

carolina

Lisa Scott - up till 30

Lisa Scott wants a bit more of the prize money. But every time she is waiting on her knees, wearing the shock collar, she is thinking: why did I take this challenge? Too late now, she needs to get up till level 30 to get her prize!

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 827.0 MB

Download Lisa Scott - up till 30

21sextreme - New treatment for Vivien

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Vivien Bianchy
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette

What could have this brunette babe Vivien Bianchy thought of when after her rude awakening from her stance looked around and found herself tied up in ropes in the room that seems to be of a hospital? Well she didn´t have much time to think about it because mistress Mandy quickly came and started the girl´s harsh but super kinky treatment!

Duration: 29:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 616.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - New treatment for Vivien

carolina

The Pope vs Beretta James

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Pain ,shaved ,Vibrator ,fake boobs ,Single Tail ,slim ,bottom ,Handler ,Humiliation

Beretta begins pinned down on top of the sybian. She is anchored at every possible point, which completely immobilizes this whore, and leaves her at the mercy of this cunt destroying vibrator. A spiral zipper is applied, making sure to get all of the sensitive spots, and then ripped from her body slowly.
The next position is basic in design, yet tormenting on this slut's body. She is in a strappado, tethered to a column, and wearing ballerina boots. The pain comes in waves, as she has to decide what hurts worse, the cane, the single tail whip, or a large handed spanking.
In the final scene, she is spread wide and perched atop a small platform, just big enough to fit her ass on. She is blindfolded once again, nipple clamps are applied, only after she suffers through a vicious flogging.

Duration: 51:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Pope vs Beretta James

Lola Fae - The Convenient Wife - 720p

In the final scene, she takes cocks in both holes again. . This is mega sluts in cam.

Duration: 48:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lola Fae - The Convenient Wife - 720p

carolina

Tawni Ryden and Sandra Romain

Cast: Tawni Ryden ,Sandra Romain
Genres: toned ,Humiliation ,LezDom ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,Ball Gag ,Straight ,white ,Facesitting ,BDSM

Tawni Ryden comes back for her second Wiredpussy shoot, but continues to have trouble following directions. Princess Donna and Sandra Romain team up to torment Tawni and teach her that her pussy is no longer her property. It takes almost 4 hours to train her, but by the end she has been cattleproded into submission and learns never to cum without permission again.

Duration: 58:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tawni Ryden and Sandra Romain

Tana Lea - American Housewife - 720p

He cuts the cloth away from her fit figure and takes in the sight of her beautiful, unblemished skin.

Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Tana Lea - American Housewife - 720p

carolina

Nelly - boob cuffed and shocked

Electro play is not Nelly's favorite, but she will always come back to take the Shock Challenge. Very brave! Today, she is tightly boob cuffed, and ready for her shocks. We love Nelly!

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14597kbps

File size: 704.3 MB

Download Nelly - boob cuffed and shocked

Bondage And Torment

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Hazel Paige begins in a brutal kneeling position with her feet pulled up high, leaving her no choice but to balance on her knees for the duration of the scene. The Pope begins his meticulous deed of tormenting her with clothes pins on her tits. Then the pins get added to all of the sensitive areas he can get to, before giving her her first of many orgasms of the day. Hazel prepares for them to be hit off of her flesh, but quickly realizes that this is more than she can bare, but more orgasms convince her that they can come off however The Pope sees fit.

Duration: 54:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Bondage And Torment

carolina

Tana Lea - The Dirty Cop - 720p

She earns every one of them as she tries to figure out her lessons while getting fucked hard in tight bondage.

Duration: 50:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tana Lea - The Dirty Cop - 720p

Liz Rainbow - cuffed and shocked

Liz Rainbow is cuffed to the wall and she will only be released after she completes this shock challenge! We start her off at level 3, and go up to level 12, which is too much for her. But she's not done! We give her the remote and tell her to shock herself one last time. It is soooo hard to press that button yourself.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps

File size: 839.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - cuffed and shocked

carolina

Merry Christmas 2018

I used this lingerie for Christmas a couple of years ago and it is such a beautiful set that I had to use it again. So, here I am...once again.... on the prelude to Christmas.... dressed in a shimmery red with sparkly white lace bra, panty and garter belt set with my red cuban heeled stockings and gloves. And, what can Johnny do with me, now that the Christmas tree is in place? Well, of course, he hogties me with rope and puts a drool inducing ball gag in my mouth. Let the holidays officially begin!

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps

File size: 511.7 MB

Download Merry Christmas 2018

Lisa in the basement

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Lisa in the basement

carolina

Simone Sonay worked over hard by 2 cocks

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: Rough Sex, Deep Throating, Hardcore, BDSM

Her out of control sex drive is what got her into the industry in the first place. There was simply no other way for her to access the top self cock she so deeply craves.

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 941.9 MB

Download Simone Sonay worked over hard by 2 cocks

Zee struggles

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

If she's going to struggle we're going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She's can't quite kneel and she can't stand. Just because she's struggling doesn't mean she's not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it's obvious just how aroused she is.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Zee struggles

carolina

Liz Rainbow - sink plug gag

Liz Rainbow is such a jumpy girl when she gets shocked. She is also very loud, so we gagged her with a sink plug gag. If she gets too loud we can simply plug her mouth hole!

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 265kbps

File size: 627.8 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - sink plug gag

Whitney Wright - Anal Heist - 720p

It's her tits that are the real pleasure button for her. We don't spare an inch of them from the abuse, either.

Duration: 52:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Whitney Wright - Anal Heist - 720p

carolina

Sensual Flogging 101 - with Cleo Dubois

Cast: Nerine Mechanique ,Cleo Dubois
Genres: BDSM ,Redhead ,bottom ,Leather ,Straight ,Fetish ,Flogging ,Pain ,natural boobs ,Curvy

Cleo Dubois presents the basics of sensual flogging. With her demo bottom, Nerine Mechanique, she demonstrates how you can use a flogger to explore and excite the body's wide range and capacity for pleasure, from light touch to strong sensations, often mislabeled as pain. In addition to flogger selection advice, safety, timing, and effective flogging stances and swings, Cleo explains how skilled flogging can create a wonderful energy exchange that will send you and your partner flying. With informed consent, focused intent and a few floggers, you and your partner will have new tools for sharing energy from sweet to fiery.

Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sensual Flogging 101 - with Cleo Dubois

Carolina Cortez - Yes , Fuck My Ass - 720p

When the hatch is finally opened for her to breath, her mouth is stuffed with cock.

Duration: 45:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Carolina Cortez - Yes , Fuck My Ass - 720p

carolina

SexualDisgrace Marina Angel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Marina Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, BJ

hawt Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep u rock intense, begin to finish. She's brought in a youthful curious sexy cutie sweetheart will receive what this babe craves: raw sex, tying, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Marina Angel

Nelly fiddled and shocked

Shocked in a RigidFiddle! We just had to try it. Nelly was our not so willing victim, but she agreed because the prize money is always a good incentive. Let's see if she can handle shocks in a fiddle!

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11689kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

Download Nelly fiddled and shocked

carolina

21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Katerina

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Katerina Cox
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, one on one

´Love kills slowly´ says the writing on Katerina´s tee. Actually, she won´t notice if time passes slowly or rapidly as Master pleases her this afternoon. He has everything at hand, from his pinwheel to weight clams to stretch her pussy lips. But it´s the sound of the leather tawse against her tender skin that gets him going...

Duration: 40:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 615.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Katerina

Lexi Lore - Everyone Has Their Price - 720p

When the guys are ready to blow their loads they tell her to get on her knees and they all.

Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

Download Lexi Lore - Everyone Has Their Price - 720p

carolina

Natalia Forrest hates shocks

Natalia Forrest is always very loud, such a drama queen. In previous challenges, she did not get much further than level 2 before making a huge scene and tapping out. Today, we want to take her up to level 20. As you may expect, this did not go without complaining. Loudly.

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13762kbps

File size: 751.6 MB

Download Natalia Forrest hates shocks

Mistress Elina shocked!

Strict Russian Mistress Elina has used a shock collar on many of her customers. Now she will get challenged herself! She is incredibly tough!

Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13305kbps

File size: 584.2 MB

Download Mistress Elina shocked!

carolina

A Year with Iona Grace

Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,EMS Pads ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Chains ,switch ,shaved ,Big Tits ,Metal Bondage

We take a moment to acknowledge Iona Grace's accomplishments here at Kink in her first year. This intelligent, confident young model was 18 when she tried out for Kink and had never experienced BDSM or rope bondage before. She talks about feeling safe and having a great time during her experiences being topped by Matt Williams. She shares her experiences of being young and realizing she liked being choked and handled roughly. Enjoy this one-on-one interview and get to know more about this lovely talent!

Duration: 8:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9570kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 590.9 MB

Download A Year with Iona Grace

New model Anita gets shocked

Cute new girl Anita wanted to try the shock collar challenge! In her tight corset, handcuffs, and gag, she braves quite a few levels of electro!

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14567kbps

File size: 682.3 MB

Download New model Anita gets shocked

carolina

Miss Muffett

For Halloween, we always like to treat you with a few fun costumes. This year, Little Miss Muffet seems to get herself into a little trouble. With a little help from Johnny, she sits on her tuffet and is secured to a metal contraption on the floor. He gives her a nice cloth gag to keep her from calling to her sheep. Or you know, just being able to complain in her cute little dress. Of course, I am always glad to play the damsel in distress in these situations!

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 633.0 MB

Download Miss Muffett

Molly the Gimp

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Such beauty and charm returns to the studio. But there is a surprise waiting for her -- nothing that she knows about. A resident 101 waits in the shadows bound in the latex straight jacket -- a rubber hood that only has a mouth hole. She's mounted to a table; her head locked in a hole. We call it the Gimp table. This will be the final act.

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Molly the Gimp

carolina

RealTimeBondage Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.6 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Naomi Denise - first time for everything

Literally. Naomi Denise's firt time nude on camera, first time nipple clamped, first time handcuffed, first time shocked!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14758kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

Download Naomi Denise - first time for everything

carolina

Mistress Kristin gets shocked

She is a Mistress. Kristin loves to whip and hurt people for her own pleasure. But can she take the shock challenge? She is quite tough, but by raising the levels we eventually got to her. Mistress Kristin was reduced to a scared little girl.

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14744kbps

File size: 827.3 MB

Download Mistress Kristin gets shocked

Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied

Little Lanta is cute! But she is also very very naughty as you may know (if not, google her). She wrote her name on the board before we caught her, but now we have her all tied up in rope. Unfortunately for Lanta, her boobs slipped out as we were tying her. Oh well, nothing we can do about it now! Lanta needs to stay a while, let's just call it detention.

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps

File size: 447.5 MB

Download Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied

carolina

Veruca James

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex

She can not shut her legs on us or escape the dick. A big black ball gag is wedged firmly between those pouty blow job lips. He firmly tied breast look ready to pop and she wears the cock ruined remains of her porn star makeup.

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 864.3 MB

Download Veruca James

21sextreme - Sold her soul to the Devil

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Barbie Pink
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, threesome, babes, short hair, black hair

Frank, the slave dealer offers the best quality service and products and now he lets a glimpse behind the scenes, showing us how does he create a good servant from any girl. Barbie Pink probably sold her soul to the devil when she signed up to be a pleasure slave, especially when she finds out that she will be the tool of the demonstration.

Duration: 31:50
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps

File size: 674.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sold her soul to the Devil

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors