Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Whip Or Tickle Jessie hates being tickled more than anything else

Cast: Jessie Cox
Genres: natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Straight ,Handler ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Blonde
Video language: English

Little Jessie Cox in her thigh-highs and pigtails looks almost too cute to fuck with. almost.
Whip or tickle Biatches: a little game Matt Williams invented, and it is so much fun. We tickle them till they scream "WHIP ME!!". Then we whip them till they scream louder "TICKLE ME!!". Rinse and repeat without any breaks, then make them cum fast and hard, and start the whole thing over again.
It's one of the most brutal attacks on the human body you can imagine. No time to breathe, you laugh, or you scream - and you are cumming, over and over. The result is usually a human body nearly on the floor when you finish with them. Like we said, fun!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 409.1 MB

Download Whip Or Tickle Jessie hates being tickled more than anything else

Cocktease Part One

Cast: CamDamage, Vespa
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Latex, Catsui

Starting in 2015 - and seemingly out of nowhere - latex was back. Its popularity as a fashion statement began to grow as a number of influential celebrities, including Kim Kardashian and her siblings, Katy Perry, and Rihanna wore latex to various red carpet events. Latex was back in the public eye and this time, it was here to stay!

Duration: 7:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28259kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cocktease Part One

carolina

BondageCafe - Sara Liz - Milk [wmbcv-0652]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

She's not very good at walking in those heels so she is pretty much stuck. She pushes and pulls trying to loosen the rope without much luck. Even the birds have to stop by and check out what's going on with poor Star.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4810kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 689.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Sara Liz - Milk [wmbcv-0652]

Jasmine - Part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Jasmine has got her own share from Dr Lomp, and she has perfectly endured the torment. Now it's time to see new girl Linda on the stage, to face what Jasmine has seen in her own session. This time, Dr Lomp takes his whip in hand for amateur newbie Linda. He is willing to train this new girl, and prepare her for the further cruel sessions, as well.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12300kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jasmine - Part 1

carolina

Hey after wrestling do you two want to come down stairs?

Cast: Ariel X ,Mellanie Monroe
Genres: Handler ,BDSM ,Domination ,Brunette ,Submission ,slim ,Blonde ,Athletic ,Humiliation ,natural boobs

Ariel X and Mellanie had an Ultimate Surrender match, and we though it would be fun to take them downstairs after the match, they just looked so cute together. Lets welcome Mellanie to Device Bondage.
We bind Ariel all spread and helpless, with her hands tied to Mellanie's neck. We got Mellanie and her big boobs all bound and spread. This is Mellanie's first hardcore bondage shoot and she's a touch nervous.
Now we fuck with Mellanie's head as we abuse Ariel X, she has no idea how tough Ariel is and we freak her the fuck out with how hard we're hitting Ariel. The mindfuck is beautiful and so real to watch. Now Mellanie thinks she is going to get it as hard or harder and she is scared to .
What happens next? There's only one way to find out.

Duration: 19:01
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 425.6 MB

Download Hey after wrestling do you two want to come down stairs?

BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Sexual Evolution [wmbcv-059]

She can wiggle her toes and fingers but that's about it. She begs to be untied as she struggles against her restraints. "Please help me. Pretty please." Jim helps her alright! He shoves a gag in her mouth to help muffle her begging.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4780kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 525.1 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Sexual Evolution [wmbcv-059]

carolina

Wasteland - The Insolent Wrench

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Jada Sinn
Genres: Anal, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Spanking

Eric X has met his match as Jada Sinn becomes downright defiant under his heavy hand. Time to put this little Jezebel in her place and show her who rules the roost. His technique is precise as he reddens her ass under the bite of his trusty floggers. Hes just getting started and stuffs his mighty cock in her mouth as he fills her ass with anything he can get his hands on. A raunchy, scream filled pounding in this tour through the unexplained!

Duration: 16:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 157.3 MB

Download Wasteland - The Insolent Wrench

Emilia - scared

Tiny young Emilia was terrified of the shock collar. She did almost the entire challenge with closed eyes. Poor girl!

Duration: 5:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12001kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 497.5 MB

Download Emilia - scared

carolina

The Training

Renata suspects that it will not be easy today. Even the undress is not. Bonus: Uncut shot of a naked oriental "beauty queen" front whipping with an electric wire. Starring: Renata Fox.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10251kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download The Training

Wasteland - Open Wide, Lilly!

Cast: Lily
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Wasteland favorites Lily Ligotage and Eric X get down and dirty in this hot BDSM submission and punishment scene. Lily is tied naked and spread eagle on a cold concrete floor, but Eric soon warms her up with a hot candle wax treatment, the pussy punishing on a stick, a hard pussy cropping, and a screaming orgasm thanks to his trusty tools!

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 301.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Open Wide, Lilly!

carolina

Recapturing Yultsi - Part 2

Poor woman's troubles have not been over yet. Now, as she was promised previously, Dr Lomp will apply extremely hot and chilly cold water on tired flesh in the bathroom. Although her hands are kept free, she will never be permitted to resist the water cannon hitting on her pure skin. Since she was harshly whipped in the first part of the serial, Yultsi will feel the pain now more. In the beginning it seems that she enjoys the game, however, as time passes, she will remember how sadist Dr Lomp is, and will realize that she cannot never leave the scene before the master satisfies her suffering, and see the tears on her cheeks. Let's watch the movie and see if Yultsi is really a tough woman against torment.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12327kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Recapturing Yultsi - Part 2

Wasteland - Headmistresss Discipline

Cast: Sicilia
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Sicilia

When Sicilia is sent to the Headmistresss office, she knows she really pushed it to far. The Headmistress had a reputation of being strict to the point of cruelty. The girls whispered among themselves how much she seemed to love dishing out punishments for even the slightest infraction. The sounds of the cane hitting bare flesh and the cries would echo through the dark hallways. Yet why was there also an equal amount of moaning, why did the girls always leave with their cheeks flushed and a slight smile playing upon their lips.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2176kbps

File size: 202.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Headmistresss Discipline

carolina

Whip, Tickle, or Cattle-prod? Hell, lets just do them all anyway!

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Isis Love ,James Deen
Genres: Straight ,Metal Bondage ,Domination ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,brunet ,Blonde ,big dick

Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 from the September live show that featured Lorelei Lee, with James Dean and Isis Love co-topping.
While we are setting up the next scene and giving Lorelei a small break, James grabs Isis and gives her a good hard Fucking on the couch. We pull Lorelei out of the cage and chain her spread to the floor.
Whip or Tickle or Cattle-prod is the little game we play next, and the cattle prod is brutal, reducing our veteran BDSM model to tears in seconds. But that doesn't stop us from abusing this little slut more. We jam huge cock down her tiny throat, her with wet pussy, and then make her cum. Not just any orgasm, but deep earth shattering orgasms that rip though Lorelei's body turning her into a whimpering begging mess!
This is only the second scene and Lorelei is fading and fading fast. Can she dig deep and finish what she started?

Duration: 30:13

File size: 676.3 MB

Download Whip, Tickle, or Cattle-prod? Hell, lets just do them all anyway!

He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Violet lays on the floor and thinks that she could not be more helpless, but she's wrong. The creepy man soon hogties her very tightly. She suffers in the tight bondage for a while, but then the man even ties her two big toes! The man then gets a long thin wooden paddle and gives her feet, ass, and even her tits a few thwacks. Poor Violet jerks and whimpers which tighten her bondage even more. Then to make her bondage even more severe, he ties her head harness gag to her toes. If Violet didn't know the meaning of helpless before, she for sure does now! The man steps back and enjoys the vision and audio of Violet's predicament. After a while, he puts the clovers back on her already sore nipples. He tugs on them as Violet screams through her gag. The unrelenting rope bondage and the clamps have almost pushed Violet over the edge. The man knows that she'll do anything for him at this point. He reappears and removes the clamps. He removes her gag and most of her bondage, but he leaves her wrists bound behind her back. He places her on her knees on the concrete floor and manhandles her for just a bit before he leaves her. She'll be spending a lot of time in that position so she might as well get used to it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 966.1 MB

Download He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 4

carolina

Wasteland - Watching Lily Ligotage

Cast: Lily
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Kinky voyeurism with a twist! Lily Ligotage and Rob Gadling watch themselves in a recent movie they shot for Wasteland. As they enjoy seeing and commenting on their film performance, Master Rob treats Lily to several mind blowing orgasms with a magic wand. A very fun, hot and charming scene which you will enjoy!

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3437kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 286.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Watching Lily Ligotage

Hippie Chick

Sometimes, despite how adorable and enticing I look, I decide to act bad. And, I get punished. Today is just one of those days. After going out to the festival in downtown, I come home to find Johnny with some handcuffs, metal ankle cuffs and a spreader bar just waiting for my return. I didn't fold the laundry and put it away as usual. Guess I should have done it before I went downtown for the morning in my charming brightly colored tie-dye sundress. Oh well, he's not really mad, just looking for a reason to exert his will over me. So, I let him secure me to the column in between the living room and dining room with arms behind my back around the column and legs spread on the ground in front of me. I can't go anywhere! He gives me a cleave gag, so that he can lecture me in peace about why I need to get my chores done before spending the morning out. Well, since I have already been a little defiant this morning, the switch in my brain goes off that tells me to push my limits a little farther. Usually, Johnny just realizes I am being playful and lets me play around for a little bit, but today he means business. He must have really wanted that laundry done! So, he does the one thing that he knows will put me in my place and bring me under his will completely....He gives me an over the face panty gag. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You may know that there are other gags that I do not love...like the harness gags for instance. This panty gag, I hate so much, that it makes the harness gag seem like a harmless little bandanna.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Hippie Chick

carolina

Hannah's Test - Part 1

Hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download Hannah's Test - Part 1

HardTied - Helpless - Savannah Addams

Savannah loves sex and loves to suck cock. Within minutes, her wrists are tied simply, but without chance of escape. Her shyness in front of the camera doesn't keep Savannah from sucking Pogo with gusto. Before long she's humping a cock on a post, first with her cunt, then with her very welcoming ass. PD spreads her ankles and hoists her up, tying Mr. Pogo inside her and attaching the vibrator. Her final position is tough. She's strapped very tightly to a post with her heels tied up to her ass. The head of the vibrator disappears inside her meaty pussy. She comes several times even though she says at the end, "Being that helpless was scary."

Format: real
Duration: 35:49
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 116.0 MB

Download HardTied - Helpless - Savannah Addams

carolina

Dee

Beverly Hills has a double play date that she won't soon forget. Dee has her plaything entirely at her mercy. With her head locked through a table, Beverly is helpless and can't even see what Dee is up to. It probably wouldn't be so bad if Dee didn't have such a cruel sense of "fun". Beverly's tits and pussy are covered in clothes pins and Dee couldn't be more pleased. Beverly, on the other hand, is screaming and whimpering.

Duration: 38:40
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 208.7 MB

Download Dee

BondageCafe - Ashley Graham - Squirting Turtle [wmbcv-0606]

Chrissy gets into more trouble, when Jim straps her up very, very tightly. 2" straps pull her elbows tightly together, and then her neck is tied down to her feet, bringing her into a tight little ball. Just the perfect position for a little tickling of her sensitive stocking feet.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 601.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Ashley Graham - Squirting Turtle [wmbcv-0606]

carolina

Alexa bound and made to come again & again

Cast: Lochai ,Alexa Von Tess

We take Alexa through her paces of self gratification, made to get herself off time and time again as she fights the sting of the nipple clamps. This woman is so hot that she actually burns out one of our vibrators & needs to switch to another mid orgasm!
Suspended in tight win/lose situations she fights against what her body wants. Time and time again her orgasms are ripped from her tight body as she fights her ties, her pussy is so wet that the clamps can't even find a hold long enough.

Duration: 48:29

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexa bound and made to come again & again

Property of Mona Wales: Horny Pain Slut Sophia Locke Submits!

Cast: Mona Wales ,Sophia Locke
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Caning ,shaved ,LezDom ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom

When Sophia Locke offers herself up to Mona Wales as a masochistic sex toy, Mona takes full advantage. Mona spanks, flogs, paddles, canes, punches, finger bangs, face sits and strap on fucks Sophia into an orgasm induced state of bliss!

Duration: 44:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Property of Mona Wales: Horny Pain Slut Sophia Locke Submits!

carolina

Costume Anal Orgy, Part One

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Penny Pax ,Aiden Starr ,Bill Bailey ,Christie Stevens ,Yhivi ,Simone Sonay
Genres: brunet ,bottom ,Straight ,BDSM ,switch ,Oral Sex ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,slim ,Threesome

Halloween is one of the strongest nights to party on the Upper Floor and this year was no different. Aiden Starr appears to host the Halloween Orgy, and she is a slave driver of sex! She works Simone Sonay and Christie Stevens hard and fast, and makes this one of the best anal parties of the year!

Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Costume Anal Orgy, Part One

Stepmom and lesbian foot sex!

Cast: Dee Williams ,Emma Haize
Genres: Straight ,foot fetish ,Big Tits ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Tattoo ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Foot Worship ,Kinky

Emma's boyfriend dumps her because she doesn't understand his secret foot fetish. Darling, Emma's stepmom, wants to cheer her up and teaches her a thing or two about foot worship using her own feet! Before you know it the step and are so turned on by the feet action, stepmom foot fucks her step until she cums all over her toes! Socks, toes wiggling in wet pussy, bare toenails and lots of kinky taboos are included!

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4587kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Stepmom and lesbian foot sex!

carolina

Wasteland - Hanging Around

Cast: Shiva
Genres: Foot Worship, hot wax, Lesbian Bondage, restraints, Suspension

Bella and Shiva are two girls in the mood for a candle lit romp through the dungeon of Wasteland Studios. Strung up and exposed, Shiva finds herself in a precarious position. Bella is never one to let a good thing pass her by, takes full advantage of the situation and applies hot wax to all the sensitive parts of Shivas body. A generous application with the hair flogger, a little insertion, pussy worship and non stop orgasms.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps

File size: 147.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Hanging Around

Tia Ling

Master A uses her pussy to refine her skills. The orgasms Tia has are so intense and overwhelming that she will do anything to feel that rush. He has a line of people waiting, and they are going to want to use her holes until she has nothing left to give. It means fucking her with ever bigger cocks so she can be ready to take anyone he commands. Her twat is going to be especially sore because he will keep fucking her long after she stops begging for more and starts crying for respite.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

Download Tia Ling

carolina

Chick Struggle With Herself

Nipple tearing with iron grip. Breast whipping, caning. Pussy power shock. Such pain is borne only by some magnificent purpose. For example, a woman for her child.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps

Download Chick Struggle With Herself

Former Romanian Gymnast

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Welcome back 5 time National Romanian Gymnast Champion Lea Lexis to Sexually Broken. This hard bodied, beautiful blond has the sexiest accent we have ever heard.
Lea starts clothed in a hot skin tight dress; waiting in her high heels. A quick glance is all you need to see how strong and fit this girl is. Years and years of Gymnastics training has left Lea with an amazing body. We command her to come forward and get on her knees. She is told to close her eyes and open her mouth.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5613kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 821.5 MB

Download Former Romanian Gymnast

carolina

Wasteland - The Reckoning

Cast: Leileyn
Genres: Fucking Machines, Jada Sinn, Leila, restraints, Shockspot

New comer Leileyn needs to learn many lessons. We decided that a weekend in Eric Xs dungeon was the best place to start. Under his expert tutelage Leileyn learns the true definition of pain, pleasure and most importantly discipline and respect.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1712kbps

File size: 141.0 MB

Download Wasteland - The Reckoning

Pain slut Satina

The dominatrix Lucie Arztin, reincarnated as a nurse, securely fixes the transsexual Satina in a medical chair and gags the transsexual Satina in her medical office and performs various procedures on her: inserts a catheter, pierces the nipples, pumps up the breasts, penetrates the anus, stimulates with a vibrator, uses a dilator.

Duration: 42:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

Download Pain slut Satina

carolina

Alice Romain

Were Alice Romain ready? Nobody asked her. She takes what she gets, let it be a creampie or some painful candlewax burn. Master Zenza ties the girl up, burns her, beats her ass and sole and fucks her brain out as it has to be.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alice Romain

Wasteland - Training 101 Fear of Heights

Cast: Leilas
Genres: Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Goddess Starla, Leila, Pussy Play

Goddess Starla is tired of Leilas incessant whining about her fear of heights. So to cure her,, and find some peace, she throws her up high in a leather studded swing. Using all of the tools afforded to her, Goddess Starla lines her swollen little pussy with clothes pins, inserts the handle of her flogger into her tight hole, then magic wands a multiple orgasm from the deep recesses of her soul. Lots of hot, hardcore action in this weeks update, Training 101Fear of Heights!

Duration: 17:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 164.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Training 101 Fear of Heights

carolina

Spanking Delight

Lolly Cat enjoys while getting spanked hard by Madam Heaven. Watch and enjoy the spanking.

Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10744kbps

Download Spanking Delight

Do what I say, Ginna

Kathia's got Ginna as her slave down in the dungeon and that means Ginna will submit to everything Kathia makes her do. Kathia can be pretty cruel but she is so dominating that her slaves fear making her angry. Ginna will be screaming from getting a huge dildo stuffed into her ass, getting tied up, and being Kathia's total sex slave.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Do what I say, Ginna

carolina

Lesbian Fisting: Volume 1

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Dana DeArmond ,Sabrina Fox ,Molly ,Satine Phoenix ,Sasha Grey ,Vai ,Isis Love ,Bobbi Starr ,Kylie Ireland ,Selina ,Claire Adams ,Krissy Leigh ,Trinity Post ,Syd Blakovich ,Cecilia Vega ,Mark Davis ,Maggie Mayhem ,Lo
Genres: Suspension ,Fisting ,Oral Sex ,Leather Belt ,natural boobs ,Compilation ,muscular ,Pierced Pussy ,Latinx ,Anal Stretching

Get ready for over 90 minutes of the hottest lesbian fist fucking action you've ever seen! This video contains the best and most extreme insertions and anal stretching from 21 different shoots, featuring over 27 of Kink's sexiest sluts getting their pussies and assholes rammed by huge fists! These girls spread themselves open wide and take all the hardcore fisting they can get! Featuring: Princess Donna Dolore, Sasha Grey, Cecilia Vega, Lorelei Lee, Bobbi Starr, Kylie Ireland, Dana DeArmond, Isis Love, Claire Dames, Julie Night, Harmony, Aiden Starr, Sabrina Fox, Satine Phoenix, Claire Adams, Krissy Leigh, Vai, Trinity Post, Sasha Knox, Selina, Maggie Mayhem, Dylan, Sarah Shevon, Molly, Rain DeGrey, Syd Blakovich & more!

Duration: 1:30:43

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lesbian Fisting: Volume 1

carolina

Wasteland - The Goddess, The Slave and The Whip

Cast: Starla
Genres: Goddess Starla, restraints, Spanking

It was a warm sunny afternoon when Starla wandered into the store, the smell of leather filled her senses. How muchshe asked the clerk at the counter, pointing at a beautiful handmade black and red single tail. She didnt even flinch when she heard the price. Instead she handed over her credit card, her mind already planning the scene with her slave and new toy. Stop fucking squirmingshe demanded of Ava, who is restrained to the ceiling, hollering with every flick of the whip. Ava bites down on her lip, in order to please her Goddess. The motto here is who is so annoyed at her slave she decides to show her the true definition of humiliation.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2274kbps

File size: 160.1 MB

Download Wasteland - The Goddess, The Slave and The Whip

Smoking Beretta James

Beautiful Beretta James is a sleek fucking machine that is going to be put through her paces today as only Sexuallybroken can. Lean and tight with curves in all the right places, this exotic MILF is going to be turned out into a bag of holes for our use. Bound on her knees with her wrists tied behind her, Beretta is about to her her throat reshaped by the cock train. Two chairs are set up on the stage, and Beretta is passed back and forth between them. The dicks are brutal and without mercy, and she chokes and sputters on the massive cock. Using a classic wrestling leg lock to hold her head in place, Beretta is held in place, nose on belly, dick all the way down.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6868kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 875.6 MB

Download Smoking Beretta James

carolina

Blue Bodysuit Red Rope

I quite often submit Mina to very intense and tight hogties, both in personal life and online here, but every once in a while I go one step further, trying to push her limits and see how bendy she can go, and Mina is capable of enduring some of the most unholy hogties I have seen. I had her put on a simple but super hot blue bodysuit and tights combo, then proceeded to tie her elbows into one of my favourite positions, forcing her elbows into a bent position in the small of her back which actually adds to the intensity of the bondage. After a little while of shooting her struggling like that I proceed to bend her into an unholy hogtie, you can see how I do this on screen, supporting her body on my knees and using that to tighter down the tie. The result is amazing as usual and because this one was especially difficult for her just about ever second you see of film is the most she could take, having the elbows forced into that position makes the whole thing way more difficult to bear than straight arms. I had to cut the rope as soon as the camera stopped rolling. Thats my girl!

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 901.0 MB

Download Blue Bodysuit Red Rope

Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch BBC while bound to sex machine, epic deepthroat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bdsm, Blowjob, Bondage, Depthroat, Dildo

Some suction tubes on those puffy nipples are the cherry on top, providing just enough pain to keep her focused. Then we simply walk right up and nail her face with dick.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch BBC while bound to sex machine, epic deepthroat

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos