Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Twisted Flower

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Flogging, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Suspension, Stockings, Tickling, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

How soon, it seems, o twisted flower, your turn comes round again - On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. Your wondrous coloured hair. How I love your body too - especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips. And your sweet anus too, how I love these parts of you as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips, the ropes and straps and canes, the violet wand and single-tail. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower with each new and painful scene. And think of me as I sit here before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me, that you are put through hell. But when it's done, hope you've had fun and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:38
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4816kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Twisted Flower

Face Fucked

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Maxine is new to Hogtied and is anxious to get started. We begin with her pussy getting tormented on our wooden pony. The predicament keeps constant strain on her body as she fights to keep from hurting herself anymore. She is flogged and toyed with before she is allowed her first orgasm.

Duration: 50:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Face Fucked

carolina

Katie Thornton - boob shocked

We got a lot of requests to do this to Katie Thornton, as we did to Katarina before. Even though that failed. Katie was a bit more willing to take the challenge, but boob shocking is still a very hard thing to do. Check the video to see how she did!

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14740kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 752.7 MB

Download Katie Thornton - boob shocked

Seriousimages - Split In Two

His primary interest is heavy rubber and hazmat suits, and his Iron Lung fits into his fetish in some obscure way.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.5 GB in 3 files.

Download Seriousimages - Split In Two

carolina

Julia Green - hogtied in her chastity belt

Many of you will know Julia Green and her famous red chastity belt. She is always locked into it when she works in FoToRo's studio. And she has to wear her big collar as well. This update was shot in that studio, so there was no way we could remove her steel accessories, but they actually look pretty nice with rope bondage. We hogtied Julia to test her back arch, and wow, she can even arch in a chastity belt! This girl knows how to struggle! It's almost like she doesn't feel her steel restraints at all, she must be so used to them by now. Great unique update, don't miss it!

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps

File size: 461.5 MB

Download Julia Green - hogtied in her chastity belt

Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I grab the clear tape and tape Jolie's head completely to the post. Nose hooks come next. They are attached to the nails I hammered into the post earlier. Hooks tug at her nose from the sides as well. I walk away and leave Jolie to endure her bondage while I grab a beverage. About the last 6 min of the clip is behind the scenes footage of Jolie being released from her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 859.7 MB

Download Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 3

carolina

Seriousimages - Christopher Visit Ashley Renee And Company & Wet And Wild

He is a heavy rubber and hazmat guy and owns lots of gear including an antique Iron Lung.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 9 files.

Download Seriousimages - Christopher Visit Ashley Renee And Company & Wet And Wild

Wasteland - Reflections: The Doppel Of Jade

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Simon Blackthorn
Genres: Intense Orgasm, Jade Thomas, masturbation, Simon Blackthorne, Spanking

When Jade arrived at Simon Blackthorns house for a private session, her also showed up from the Astral Plane to urge her on to the darker side. Watch carefully and you see that through the magic of Special Effects at Wasteland, Jade plays roles in the same movie and actual shots.

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 212.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Reflections: The Doppel Of Jade

carolina

Dani Daniels - Tears for Fears

Cast: Dani Daniels ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,slim ,BDSM ,Handler ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,shaved ,Fingering ,natural boobs

Dani is back, and we go old school with our devices for her. She is crucified in the first scene and flogged, then made to cum. Next she is spread eagle on the floor with all of her limbs attached to chain, that is stretching her in every direction. This is a modern version of quartering without using horses. In the final scene, she has a sybian pressed tightly against her already used up pussy, that makes her orgasm against her will.

Duration: 46:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dani Daniels - Tears for Fears

Package experiments

Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Mask, Caning, Crying

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Package experiments

carolina

Wasteland - Skull and Crossbones

Cast: Eric
Genres: Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Eric X loves surprises and this one was one of his favorite. Eric was delighted when he found his favorite submissive restrained in his dungeon, waiting for him. Eagerly waiting for him. How he loved her tight body, the way the flogger bounced off her ass and the best part is Cheri was a pain slut, his pain slut and he know just what to do to make her dripping wet and begging for sexual release.

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1961kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Skull and Crossbones

Cards of pain rld cynthia

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Cynthia, Lady Tatjana, Lady Amanda

Cynthia returns to take her chance in the Reloaded version of your favorite pain game, in which the player can draw a new card once each round for an additional 10 strokes. However, the new card is final. The rest of the rules remain unchanged: "The player must distribute 100 strokes among 5 body parts. Each round is slightly changed by a "Lucky card" that the player draws. The dominas are Amanda and Tatjana.

Duration: 58:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 994.1 MB

Download Cards of pain rld cynthia

carolina

Rubber Gym Trinity

Cast: Trinity
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe

Touch is not the only feeling which can be intensified by wearing latex. Fetishists have also reported that their sensitivity to variations in temperature increases. Many latex-loving couples and groups have chosen to add heat or cold play to their encounter with successful results for all involved.

Duration: 4:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29320kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Rubber Gym Trinity

carolina

The Training of Calico, Day Four

Cast: Calico ,Mister Torn ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Role Play ,Discipline ,Straight ,Female Slave ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Anal ,Redhead ,foreskin

We have no intention of releasing this sexy bitch from her slave training program without thoroughly using her body for our sexual and sadistic pleasure. To sweeten the pot, we add House slave Cherry Torn to the mix to induce a sense to slut sisterhood in Calico's now twisted mind. Just another tool to shatter the slave's silly will and nurture that obedient, filthy little fuck slut inside her.

Duration: 53:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Training of Calico, Day Four

The Training of Sara Faye and Claire Dames, Day Four

Cast: Lobo ,Sara Faye ,Claire Dames ,Billy
Genres: Bondage ,Nylons Stockings ,Straight ,BDSM ,Anal ,Tattoo ,Latinx ,fake boobs ,muscular ,Female Slave

Put these two pony sluts to task on their last day of slave training. Post them up on the rocks and drill them through a series of painful stress positions under the blazing sun. Make them sweat and whine till their limbs are trembling in pain, then begin the punishments. As each falters, it is their slut sister that takes the correcting blows.
Slut number 2 is begging for a punishment. She has fucked up again, this time by misplacing her collar. Her pathetic pleas are met with kind re-assurance. We have the collar, all is well. Now assume the position and accept a ruthless thrashing as your trainer beats your ass with the very piece of leather that you seek. After pressing her to near failure, she is pulled up and the leather is wrapped around her neck. Now slut, trot the half mile back to the house alone and use the time to reconsider your responsibilities to the leather.
After feeding, the sluts are dressed in light gear and paraded, synchronization enforced with a stinging crop. March the pony sluts to a shaded tree and tether them before the trainer, where they are to complete their final training tasks. Judgement is rendered at the end of a whip, and the marks they earn here are the badges of graduation from this sweltering camp of pain and discipline.
Both sluts are whipped in tandem as their shuddering cunts are vibrated. The final blows cut the badges into their tits and asses as they ride their orgasms through the pain and burning humiliation.
Then comes the use. It is hard, the sluts getting fucked in the ass, mouth and cunts. All holes are ours and the ponies are covered in come, sweat and welts by the end of the day. Congratulations sluts, you have both managed to make it through four days of scorching training. Now, to earn your rides back to civilization.

Duration: 54:15

Download The Training of Sara Faye and Claire Dames, Day Four

carolina

A Lively Livefeed With Delilah Strong & Keeani Lee! Part 1 of Two

Cast: Keeani Lei ,Delilah Strong
Genres: Brunette ,Straight ,shaved ,shaped ,Water Tank ,Domination ,Asian ,fake boobs ,slim ,Bondage

I could'nt have made a better choice than these two beautiful women for Waterbondages' first Livefeed show. They were even entertaining us between scenes! Every time they got a break, they were in the big tank together keeping warm.among other activities. Lots of water, lots of orgasms and lots of fun!

Duration: 1:03:08

File size: 1.4 GB

Download A Lively Livefeed With Delilah Strong & Keeani Lee! Part 1 of Two

Rain

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Fingering ,Electro Clamp ,Facesitting ,Clothespins ,Strap On ,Lesbian ,Cattle Prod ,Pussy Eating ,LezDom ,Electrical Play

Please welcome Rain Degre to Wiredpussy! Rain is a local slut who was just dying to come in and get her pussy wired by Princess Donna. Donna starts Rain off with no bondage, testing her ability to please her mistress while she is shocked with a variety of electrical toys. When she fails she gets fisted for the first time ever, then put in tight bondage for punishment. Her cunt is filled with a metal dildo and her pussy lips are clamped tight with electric clothespins. Next she gets encased in plastic wrap and shocked with the EMS pads. Finally she gets a hard strap-on fucking and the chance to taste pussy and ass before she is sent home, begging for more!

Duration: 56:09

Download Rain

carolina

Gimp Love Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

PD has a special tool he uses when he wants to take a step back and watch how cock hungry a new slut can be. He just puts Hazel Hypnotic in her gimp outfit and turns Cherie Deville lose on her. Or is it the other way around?

Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

Download Gimp Love Cherie DeVille

Dominance & Submission Basics

Cast: Terralthra ,Ransom
Genres: brunet ,Straight ,slim ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Slave ,Brunette ,masturbation ,natural boobs ,Submission

Whether you're full-time D/s or just for the night, learn these play techniques that drive your dominance deeper into the mind of your submissive. Instruct their dressing. Turn them on. Tease them hard. Terralthra and his slave Ransom demonstrate how they use <strong>clothing control</strong>, <strong>humiliation</strong>, <strong>masturbation by command</strong> and even <strong>orgasm control</strong> to establish and enforce dominance and submission in their scenes.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Dominance & Submission Basics

carolina

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts. Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Wasteland - Green Thumb, Red Ass

Cast: Debbie
Genres: Bondage, Debbi, femsub, High Definition, Johnny, maledom, Sex

Debbie was working hard in the garden when Johnny, came out of the house and decided that she deserved a nice break form her chores. Unfortunately for Debbie, his idea of a break involves plenty of ice cold metal chains and intense orgasms. Poor Debbie is tied up in the attic in a marionette like position while her Master fucks her with a dick on a stick. Once hes done rewarding her for her good work, its time for him to have some fun and so he breaks out his flogger, a zapper and of course his cock for some extra yummy penetration!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Green Thumb, Red Ass

carolina

So Spread, So Fucked, So Helpless

Cast: Jynx Maze
Genres: mixed ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Handler ,Bondage ,Hitachi ,Fingering

The very beautiful Jynx Maze is back! We create a custom metal device to spread Jynx as far as she can go, legs and arms out wide. Our cold, hard metal keeps her immobile, so this girl is as helpless as can be.
We fill her wet cunt with our Omega fucking machine. Her big brown eyes look up at us while we rubber band and cane her sensitive feet. We make her cum with the Hitachi, and let Omega do what Omega does best: fuck the shit out of our sweet, bound friend. Enjoy.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 377.0 MB

Download So Spread, So Fucked, So Helpless

All Natural Cadence Lux Torment in Rope Bondage and Squirting Orgasms!

Cast: Cadence Lux ,The Pope
Genres: The Pope ,Gag ,Suspension ,Squirting ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Blonde ,Straight ,multiple orgasms

Some girls are born to serve. Cadence Lux is the kind of all natural girl next door that looks great in bondage and even better with tears gushing from her eyes as she wallows in agony. She is the kind of female sex slave that sends The Pope's sadistic tendencies into overdrive. From the moment the shoot starts he zeros in on her toned and tanned body and every inch of it with his giant hands. Cadence kneels perched on a pedestal with her arms tied behind her and a giant ball gag stretching the corners of her mouth open. As cries out muffled and choked pleas for mercy as The Pope abuses her small natural breasts and tits with nasty clover clamps and a leather riding crop. Juices ooze from her hungry pussy every time she gets hit. This pain slut will do anything to have multiple orgasms ripped from her pussy and she signs a deal with devil to get them. Cadence looks so innocent and helpless as she dangles in a full suspension supported only by cruel and nasty rope bondage. She winces in pain every time she moves to avoid the dom's cruel intentions but her efforts are in vain because the bondage is inescapable. The Pope spanks her vulnerable and exposed ass and mercilessly attacks her swollen clit. She yelps in pain as he digs his fingers into her tiny pink pussy. The Pope takes all the orgasms that he wants from her greedy whore hole. Cadence squirts all over the place as he chokes her out and stimulates her clit with a vibrator. The pain from the non-stop coerced orgasms becomes so intense that she begs for the vaginal penetration to end. But to be granted mercy in one part of her body only means that Cadence is only going to suffer even more in another part of her body. And suffer she does. The Pope flips his bitch on her back and attacks the soles of her feet with a long bastinado session. He digs into her foot, finding all the hidden dark recesses of her soul that can only be exposed by the searing pain of foot torment. With each cry of pain The Pope's attention only becomes more focused and her agony only deepens. And to finish his sexual plaything off, The Pope then makes her squirt over and over again until she is breathless, quivering, and dehydrated. Cadence Lux makes suffering look so good.

Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download All Natural Cadence Lux Torment in Rope Bondage and Squirting Orgasms!

carolina

Ana's Orgasm Denial and Control, Day Three

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Gage Sin
Genres: Petite ,Straight ,top ,Black ,Anal ,Discipline ,Athletic ,Nipple Clamps ,BDSM ,black hair

Ana Foxxx has an undisciplined little pussy that need to be denied and controlled. If she wants to be a slave, she will give up her orgasms and hand over control when getting fucked.But first the assessment to discover where her skills lie: I tie a sybian to her little pussy, crank it up high, and get her face fucked till she is a drooling mess, all while denying her permission to come. Can she do it? The rest of the day is spent tormenting her perky, natural tits with vicious nipple clamps and weights while getting fucked in bondage, then suspending her for a final hard fuck.

Duration: 41:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ana's Orgasm Denial and Control, Day Three

Seriousimages - Christmas Time At The Serious Bondage Institute

There aren't many Iron Lungs around anymore. They were used to save the lives of people who had severe polio in the 1940's before the modern ventilator was invented.

Total size: 816.4 MB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - Christmas Time At The Serious Bondage Institute

carolina

Seriousimages - Extreme Restraints University

This is a fun video featuring DartTech and his friend Red August which we shot at NoEscapeDungeon in Las Vegas.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 4 files.

Download Seriousimages - Extreme Restraints University

Osada Steve and June Mizuna

Cast: Osada Steve ,June Mizuna

This last installment of the location trip to Japan is also one of the best. June Mizuna is quite beautiful and as tough as they come. Osada Steve is brilliant with his rope work and controls his very submissive model completely. Thanks go out to June and the other models as well as Osada Steve for bringing us this unique and beautiful content from the Far East.

Duration: 55:47

Download Osada Steve and June Mizuna

carolina

Sabrina Fox

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sabrina Fox
Genres: top ,Straight ,Redhead ,Role Play ,Anal ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs

Sabrina Fox is a lifestyle submissive who loves bondage and pushing her limits. She is highly orgasmic and comes on Mark's command. Her pain level is tested and she gets fucked hard in strict bondage. This is a beautifully intense shoot with great chemistry!

Duration: 59:46

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sabrina Fox

Bad Girls Only

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce , Lola Foxx , Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Lesbian, Big Boobs, Bondage, Directed by Women, Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Latex & Leather Items, Masturbation, Popular with Women, Strap-Ons

When girls go bad, it's so good to watch. In this new fetish fantasy, Lola Foxx, Kendra James, Chrissy Daniels and Anastasia bring you erotically-charged domination scenes featuring plenty of lesbian lust, strap ons, bondage, floggers, and more. See a newbie looking to expand her limits. Witness Anastasia's solo scene. And watch a woman torn between girlfriends.

Duration: 1:11:58
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Bad Girls Only

carolina

Wasteland - The Ruse

Cast: Ava
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, hot wax, Rob Gadling

Ava awakes to the hard snap of the cane cresting her flesh. She cries out in pain but no-one replies. Her world is black and cold, her arms are suspended high above her. Her unseen assailant moves effortlessly around her, his fierce hot breath soaking deep into her skin, the sharp piercing bite of his flogger marking her ivory skin red. She screams to him, the sound of her own voice echoes flatly. He still does not reply. Her head is yanked back as hot wax cascades over her breasts. He spreads her legs and slips a finger deep inside her. She is so wet, her desire to be overpowers all other emotions as she experiences an incredible fury of orgasms.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 160.6 MB

Download Wasteland - The Ruse

HT - Jade Indica - Player Part Two

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed.

Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard.

They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download HT - Jade Indica - Player Part Two

carolina

Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

She is barely keeping it together through the warm up. Her problem is that she is trying to hold onto her dignity. You can see it in her eyes, that look that says if she does not give in maybe she can look at herself in the mirror again.

Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

Download Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Black Widow: Chanel Preston Gets Gangbanged!

Cast: Chanel Preston ,John Strong ,Jon Jon ,Mark Wood ,Bill Bailey ,Jay Smooth
Genres: Gangbang ,muscular ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,Straight ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,Rough Sex ,slim

Welcome back the devastating beauty, Chanel Preston to Hardcore Gangbang! In this film noir inspired XXX flick, Chanel plays the powerful black widow who destroys everything in her path to get what she wants and even challenges the private investigator and cops who get in her way. She's captured, hooded and taken down and filled with huge hard cock! Rough man handling gangbang sex, blow banging, double penetration, wet pussy cream pie and the most perfectly beautiful face drenched in cum! Not to be missed!

Duration: 51:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Black Widow: Chanel Preston Gets Gangbanged!

carolina

Wasteland - Birthday Girl

Cast: Jada Sinn
Genres: hot wax, Jada Sinn, Pussy Play, Suspension

Today is a special day for our sweet young Leileyn, its her Birthday! Mistress Jada Sinn has a very special day planned for her. It starts out with some birthday candles and a hot wax body treatment Even though Jada had planned out their day together so carefully, Leileyn is still forever the brat and it did not take her very long to annoy her Mistress. What started out to be a birthday celebration, turned very quickly into a lesson in respect.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1676kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 167.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Birthday Girl

Wasteland - A Very BDSM Christmas

Cast: Jenny
Genres: breast play, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Sex

Shadrack comes down to his dungeon on Christmas morning to find that Santa has delivered a very large box with his present inside! Out pops a pretty elf girl who gives him his special presents, and then gives him his real treat!

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3420kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 387.0 MB

Download Wasteland - A Very BDSM Christmas

carolina

Seriousimages - Doctor Mad Max Applies His Gear

His primary interest is heavy rubber and hazmat suits, and his Iron Lung fits into his fetish in some obscure way.

Video: 720x480

Total size: 499.8 MB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - Doctor Mad Max Applies His Gear

Smother

Cast: Vespa, Glossy Toy
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe

Alright, you're probably thinking. I get why people like latex now. But how did it get started? Did this fetish always exist, or did it have a distinct starting point? And these questions bring us to the next step in our journey: a look into the very beginnings of this unique and wonderful fetish.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8140kbps

File size: 653.3 MB

Download Smother

carolina

Dirty Chai - Filthy Penance

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Hardcore

Dirty Chai may be the, well, dirtiest cunt to ever be degraded in hell! In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well. Then the beating begins with a braided whip which looks almost harmless until you see the cruel marks it leaves. During all this, the cunt is whimpering and moaning and reminding us that she completely understands why she is in hell! While still bound, the plug comes out of her ass and yet another humiliation is in store for her. This is a true piece of meat who understands that hell! is the place for her. Dirty Chai's Filthy Penance, just for you.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Chai - Filthy Penance

Synesthesia

Cast: Syn
Genres: Brunette ,Vibrator ,Domination ,Submission ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Bondage ,toned ,Straight ,BDSM

I ask her about her name.
"It's short for Synesthesia", she says, and pauses, looking up at me. I can tell she's just itching to give the definition, so I play along and ask. She says it means the blurring of the senses. She's thinking smelling colors and feeling sounds. I have a different mixture of sensations planned.
The hard edge of the wooden horse presses painfully into her cunt as she struggles and her crotch bears the entire weight of her body. She tries to hold out, but the cane stinging her breasts and abdomen brings tears welling up almost immediately. Soon after, she's stretched up on her toes from floor to ceiling and wrapped so tight that the pressure forces her blood into the exposed flesh, making the skin in those areas taut and sensitive. Tiny clips with serrated teeth to bite into and hold their grip as weight after weight is added. A vibrator wedged between her legs performs its function and a crude mixture of pain and pleasure begins to play out in her body. She squeezes her thighs together and squirms. A teardrop rolls down her cheek. She doesn't know whether to come or cry. It's not textbook synesthesia, perhaps, but it's good enough for me.

Duration: 40:20

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Synesthesia

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors