Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Black Stretch Thong Bodysuit

Mina wears a new 4-way stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit she made herself, since we could never seem to find a great place to buy them, let alone thong back versions, we had to take matters into our own hands and make one ourself! Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Black Stretch Thong Bodysuit

Wasteland - Lillys New FemDom

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lillys
Genres: Bondage, breast play, caning, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English

Wasteland submissive Lilly Ligotage had the great fortune to meet Mistress Kasha at a fetish party. They really hit it off and scheduled a play date back at the dungeon the very next night. After securely binding Lillys hands from above, Kasha gives her a good warm up flogging with a sturdy bamboo crop held in her mouth at ready for phase two. The cropping really gets intense. We can see Lilly wince at the crack of the crop which Mistress Kasha in no way the rod When Lilly can no longer take the crop, Mistress Kasha switches to a heavy flogger which makes Lilly repeatedly crumble to her knees. As a reward for taking it like a good sub, Kasha finishes off the session with an intense pussy play session, driving Lilly to several massive orgasms.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Lillys New FemDom

carolina

Chinese Chair

Cast: Alexa Von Tess ,Damon Pierce

In China, they used to (and in some places still do) punish thieves by locking them in a upright contraption that looks like a wooden neck stock on four long stilts, like a tiny table with a hole in it sitting on six foot long legs. The contraption locks around their neck, making them have to stand on their tip toes or choke to .

Duration: 51:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chinese Chair

Neck Hoist Chain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neck Hoist Chain

carolina

Wasteland - Brook Rain Needs a Spanking

Cast: Bella Vendetta
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking

Mistress Bella Vendettas new plaything, Brook Rain, has been a very bad girl. After a good hard spanking, Mistress Bella allows her bury her face in Mistress pussy.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3443kbps

File size: 351.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Brook Rain Needs a Spanking

Gronc'd

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the INSEX sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories. Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gronc'd

carolina

In a bind

Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment. Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download In a bind

Bathed in Warm Light

Mina wears a pink and white realise swimsuit and white thigh high socks. She is bound tightly with her elbows in a criss cross pattern and a crotch rope connected to her wrists. Her elbows and arms become useless as the bondage is so tight and unforgiving, she ends up hogtied and helpless.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

File size: 851.7 MB

Download Bathed in Warm Light

carolina

Birdy Dee - Ring gagged on the counter

A neat little box tie in harsh hemp rope and a tight ring gag seems to be just right for our gorgeous Scottish girl Birdy Dee! This marble counter top is icy cold, but she will never be able to get off this without hurting herself! A beautiful hogtie!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 174.5 MB

Download Birdy Dee - Ring gagged on the counter

Blue Satin Shirt Part I

My arms were pulled tightly together. All I could do was bite down hard on my blue ballgag. Thankfully Johnny used leather straps and didnt tie my single sleave to my ankles. I love hogties but I fealt pretty restricted with the single sleave, corset, and ballgag. I hope you like me struggling around and trying to play the damsel in distress rather then showing how much infact liked it.

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.2 MB

Download Blue Satin Shirt Part I

carolina

Birdy Dee - Lost in the archives

Poor Birdy Dee! She is lost in some huge blue archives, tied palms out with blue ropes and gagged with a blue ballgag. This is some very intense and tight rope bondage! Birdy Dee is looking for a way out, but she is very lost, and she can not call for help.

Duration: 4:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 187.6 MB

Download Birdy Dee - Lost in the archives

Bound In Business Part II

After I had taken the majority of my clothes off I hopped back on to the island in my kitchen. That Granite sure was cold! My hands were retied behind my back. After a few pics, Johnny decided it was time for my favorite tie, a hogtie. Ordinarilly I would have been excited about being tied this way but this time I wasnt as the granite was really cold! Didnt stop Johnny.

Duration: 5:45

File size: 167.5 MB

Download Bound In Business Part II

carolina

Blue Satin Secretary Part III

As I start to struggle, I realize that this tight rope chest harness/elbow tie is inescapable. I toss back and forth on the chair I am still sitting on and effort to loosen the ropes a little to no avail. I'm worried that Johnny may never let me go today! At least I still look pleasantly perky with scarf in my mouth, blue satin shirt still tucked in neatly, blue skirt pulled up just enough to reveal my white panties underneath, lace top stockings seducing your eye downward and silver heels still pumping on the floor. I move around somewhat annoyed, but secretly very pleased, until I lose balance and slither my way to the floor losing my shoes in the tussle. Before long, Johnny comes up and removes the chair behind me, because he doesn't want to see me get hurt. He, then, returns a moment later to make my predicament a little more fun. My knees and ankles are tied tightly with rope already, but, he takes my ankles and ties them up to my wrists in a snug hogtie.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Blue Satin Secretary Part III

Cherry Torn

For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn. Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cherry Torn

carolina

Return of Sara Faye

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Sara Faye
Genres: Anal ,Vaginal Penetration ,Blonde ,brunet ,Rough Sex ,Domination ,BDSM ,Straight ,toned ,Nipple Clamps

Sara Faye loves bondage and is able to take a good amount of pain. Steven St. Croix thoroughly flogs her ass and thighs while tied balancing on a milk can. Then it is kicked out from underneath leaving her suspended and helpless for her master to indulge. She is placed on her knees with nipple clamps tied to the floor, a vibrator on her pussy and is face fucked. Tied to a sawhorse, she is punished more and fucked. Lastly Sara is bound to a wheelbarrow spread open for more hard cock.

Duration: 56:30

Download Return of Sara Faye

K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1

Studio: SM-Circus

K9 training with our petgirls Jane and Kasha.

Duration: 13:09
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 153.7 MB

Download K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1

carolina

Seriousimages - Stress Position

HotHardHat invited us to visit him at his home in New York to see and play with his Lung, so it wasn't long before Elise found herself naked and locked inside.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 494.3 MB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - Stress Position

Billie & Raquel vs. The Novice Binds

Both Billie and Raquel have been on the receiving end of my restraints before. I wanted to see how they would fair on their own with a pile of toys. Both start out with lots of rope on their legs and do a good job making sure they are secure. Next they got the good idea to handcuff their wrists but did it in front which, well, simply will not do. Like the gentleman I am I give them both a hand by repositioning their cuffs behind their backs and into a nice hogtie. Now all they have to do is squirm to the key!

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1921kbps

File size: 163.1 MB

Download Billie & Raquel vs. The Novice Binds

carolina

Billie vs. The Wager

With some time to I decided I would try out a few ideas on Billie and see if she could escape. She's always been very crafty so I was curious to see what she would come up with. To keep things interesting we add a little wager to each one for incentive. Billie quickly wins round one and full of confidence accepts my terms for round two. Escape would not be so easy this time however as Billie soon finds out.

Duration: 15:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps

File size: 227.5 MB

Download Billie vs. The Wager

Seriousimages - The Leather Doctor

There aren't many Iron Lungs around anymore. They were used to save the lives of people who had severe polio in the 1940's before the modern ventilator was invented.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 918.2 MB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - The Leather Doctor

carolina

Brendasbound guest gallery

Brendasbound has a great website with pretty much a little bit of everything for everyone. The video she shot with her vanilla friend is terrfic as well.

Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps

File size: 427.2 MB

Download Brendasbound guest gallery

Bedroom Lingerie

So, as you can see, I actually made it up to bed tonight. But, I made the same "mistake" again. This time, I put on a white corset with matching satin panties and stockings and lay across the bed. When Johnny makes his way into the bedroom I am given a collar around the neck, which quickly reminds me to be cooperative. Then, he secures my arms behind my back and ropes them to the headboard, so I can't get too far. He finishes off my predicament with a very thick white cleave gag. What to do...What to do? Since he's not going to let me go, I might as well have a little bit of fun. So, I hop and roll around the bed pretending to struggle. I hope this satisfies my master!

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

Download Bedroom Lingerie

carolina

Calico Surrenders

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Calico
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Sub ,Facesitting ,Anal ,slim ,LezDom ,Fingering ,Lesbian

Calico is incredibly sex with a hot little body and beautiful smile. Maitresse Madeline takes great pleasure in punishing and humiliating her in bondage. Calico's gorgeous ass is spanked, flogged and thoroughly caned which leaves beautiful bright red marks. She is fucked with a big cock while suspended until she comes and then strap-on fucked with butt plug inserted. A zipper is ripped from her chest in mid orgasm. Lesbian BDSM at it's finest!

Duration: 55:56

Download Calico Surrenders

Seriousimages - The 2012 Folsom Street Fair

Our first membership site SeriousImages featuring over 500 galleries of quality photos and videos.

Video: 720x480

Total size: 966.3 MB in 7 files.

Download Seriousimages - The 2012 Folsom Street Fair

carolina

Boyfriend Shirt Part I

For the video for this shoot. I asked johnny to hit record and leave the room. I find it easier to play the damsel in distress when Johnny is in the room. Maybe I feel less inhibited. What do you think.

Duration: 4:08

File size: 117.3 MB

Download Boyfriend Shirt Part I

The dripping pussy

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Dee is in the spike chair.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The dripping pussy

carolina

Barbara - tied up in the basement

Big boobed Barbara loves a challenge, but when she can't escape she will make a big scene. Too bad for her she couldn't get out of this bondage, she was tied to a very heavy rack in the basement with her limbs tied in four directions. A ballgag was deep inside her mouth, and Barbara struggled wildly to get free. After a while, you can see she realizes she won't be able to escape, and panic sets in. Sobbing and moaning, Barbara tired herself out. It's really amazing to watch her transformation.

Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 571.3 MB

Download Barbara - tied up in the basement

Black Thong Bodysuit

Mina wears a black thong turtle neck bodysuit, she is harness gagged, and a crotch rope is tied off to the D-Ring on her gag pulling her head back. Her hands are bound behind her and secured to the crotch rope. Every movement be it from her head, or her hands will result in the rope between her legs biting deeper. A very simple and effective tie! The Doxy vibrator also makes an appearance to do its thing

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9689kbps

Download Black Thong Bodysuit

carolina

Bodysuit Armbinder Doxy Fun

Mina is wearing a slick black PVC Bodysuit and Ballet Boots, she is gagged and laced tightly into an Armbinder. She is bound on her back with her thighs belted and a Doxy vibrator tied to one leg pushed right up against her.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bodysuit Armbinder Doxy Fun

Black Negligee

I come home to find that the kitchen is sparkling clean! Hmmmm...This doesn't happen very often. Well, I find out why when I get ready to go to bed. After putting on black garter belt, pattern stockings, satin panties, baby doll nightie and black gloves, Johnny informs me that he has a surprise for me in the kitchen. When I get downstairs, he helps me up on the granite island, and proceeds to tie me up in a strict hogtie with red rope. Then, he puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. Finally, Johnny enjoys seeing me tied up, struggling, and drooling all over the clean countertop. I guess it will be my turn to clean if he ever unties me.

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

Download Black Negligee

carolina

Blue Bodysuit Extreme Hogtie

Mina is wearing a shiny blue bodysuit and black tights. She is very tightly tied into a testing hogtie and pulled back into a pretty extreme arch. Her ballgag is secured tightly to her elbows pulling her head right back. Unable to do much she wriggles around for a while before the Doxy is put to some good use to vibrate that crotch rope.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5791kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 907.2 MB

Download Blue Bodysuit Extreme Hogtie

Alina West Bondage Cutie

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alina West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, then she is going to love the feeling of being suspended in the air in bondage. Some people call it flying, and for her it will be the ultimate expression of freedom, both sexually and personally. She says that she loves to serve and submit, but that only comes after she has been broken.

Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alina West Bondage Cutie

carolina

Anal Gymnast

Cast: Anthony Rosano ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Straight ,mixed ,Dildo ,Gaping ,masturbation ,buttplug ,Fetish ,Lesbian ,Anal ,Athletic

Sultry European Lea Lexis has an beautiful all natural body and loves anal sex! She is a five time national champion gymnast who gets ass fucked in a full split. This hot update really has a grand array of ass fetish and anal footage. We start with a sexy tease that shows off Lea's flexible body, ass and asshole in great detail. Then she fucks her ass with toys and comes hard in a solo masturbation segment. Next, Lea sucks cock and gets her ass pounded by Anthony Rosano. We also see an internal anal come shot! Lastly, She is dominated and made to take an several times where we see her expel water in humiliation.

Duration: 1:27:33

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Anal Gymnast

September Reign

Release Year: 2024

September Reign may be new to but she is no stranger to BDSM and is an eager submissive for The Pope. Starting off in a stockade type device September is prone to whatever The Pope wants to do to her, and what he wants is to spank her sexy ass. The Pope fingers September's sweet wet pussy. The Pope breaks out the Hitachi and really starts testing September's self control, which she has a hard time keeping because she's enjoying the torment she's receives. Next, The Pope has September bound face-down on a box, leaving her pussy and ass exposed for The Pope to do whatever he wants.

Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download September Reign

carolina

Wasteland - Ava Earns Her Orgasm

Cast: Starla
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Goddess Starla, hot wax, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Goddess Starla demands her submissives to take it before they can receive it! In this scene, she puts Ava through a physically demanding series of BDSM torments. From cropping, to hot wax. From a very scary spike wheel, to a bone shaking flogging. After Ava has properly received her punishment, Goddess Starla rewards her with a massive orgasm whilst enduring a very hard beating.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Ava Earns Her Orgasm

Wasteland - No Rest For Sicilia

Cast: Sicilia
Genres: BDSM, Controlled Orgasms, Eric X, femsub, Fucking Machines, High Definition, maledom, Shockspot, Sicilia

Is it just us or does it seem like poor Sicilia never gets a break or has it easy? Master Eric X always pushes her to her very limits and today was no exception. Bound standing up with her arms tied high above her, Sicilia tried her best not to sway as the floggers hit her. Every time she moves so do the weights handing off a chain attached to both of her nipples, the sensation of which is not pleasant to say the least. Her Master takes pleasure in the fact that his new toy, a robotic fucking machine, is able to make her cum even as he crops her pussy. In the second half of this hardcore BDSM session, Sicilias very wet pussy is relentlessly fucked by the Shock Spot, this time though, Master Eric is looking for some pleasure of his own and Sicilia deep throats his cock.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps

File size: 152.8 MB

Download Wasteland - No Rest For Sicilia

carolina

Chair Bound Gwen

Mina wears a black shiny catsuit, black PVC Ballet Boots and our Lambskin Leather Gwen hood. She is padlocked into a stiff collar. Laced into a tight Lambskin Leather Armbinder, and cuffed at her ankles around the chair legs.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

Download Chair Bound Gwen

CalStar - Dungeon Of Domination

Studio: CalStar

Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling. Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm. Next cums Regan Reese, a raven-haired beauty who relishes every constraint and tight tie that Master Liam administers. Her squirting orgasms are a sight to behold as she squirms in rhythm to the drone of the vibrator! If you need to be dominated be sure to check into Master Liam's dungeon!..

Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

Download CalStar - Dungeon Of Domination

carolina

Rent Money

Cast: Delilah Strong ,Devaun
Genres: Rough Sex ,Lesbian ,Pussy Eating ,Straight ,Anal ,shaved ,Slave ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix

Devaun is unable to pay rent again and her roommate Delilah is fed up with her excuses. For the rent money, Devaun is humiliated, punished and fucked in their living room. She gets tied up with ethernet cables, takes a painful zipped on her breasts, gets fucked in the ass and much more.

Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

Download Rent Money

Sir C Suspends

Cast: Hollie Stevens ,Vendetta
Genres: muscular ,Gay ,shaved ,Sadism ,Pain ,Dominatrix ,Straight ,shaped ,natural boobs ,Blonde

Known as a world-class dominatrix, Sir C is focused on creating elaborate and unforgettable suspensions. Contracted to direct, dominate and rig, Sir C is unleashed into the dungeons with unlimited rope and enough tie points to suspend the entire production staff. The results are staggering. Dangling from the ceiling, Hollie Stevens and Vendetta are played like puppets in Sir C's theater of pleasure and pain. Taking a moment from her work, Sir C reveals her journey into sadism.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9695kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 785.5 MB

Download Sir C Suspends

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors