Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Dungeon Slave

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dungeon Slave

Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams vol.2

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Foot Worship, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage

Are students the only people guilty of daydreaming? When Ava wears a very short shirt to school, along with a leather jacket and stilettos, Starlas imagine runs wild. Ita hard job molding the minds of tomorrow and Starla is exhausted. Finally she will receive the recognition and rewards she so deserves. In her daydreams anyway!

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 215.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams vol.2

carolina

Nyxon cured - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyxon cured - Part 2

Penny's Test - Part 1

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Penny's Test - Part 1

carolina

The Submission of 314 Part Three

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping

314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!

Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Submission of 314 Part Three

Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged

Nora Sparkle! We just love tying her up, she has an amazing body and she is a real submissive. although sometimes a bit reluctant because she really doesn't like big gags too much. At the creepy office, Nora is nude and tied to a chair, her awesome boobs are wrapped in rope. Of course, we strap a 2 inch red ball into her mouth, and Nora struggles wildly. It's awesome to see her drool and wriggle, there is no chance for her to escape from the ropes. Nora Sparkle is a great bondage girl!!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged

carolina

Cuntlette

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping

Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering. Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.

Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cuntlette

Wasteland - The Pleasure of Punishment

Cast: Lily
Genres: ass play, blowjob, breast play, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Spanking

Tied, spread eagle to the bed and blindfolded Master sits back and just watches her, like a lion watching his prey. Lilys mind starts to wander. She remembers other days, days filled with pain, passion and pleasure. Master waits, waits for the perfect time, because timing really is everything. The longer he waits, the deeper Lily’s mind goes.

Duration: 13:22

File size: 279.7 MB

Download Wasteland - The Pleasure of Punishment

carolina

Double Anal Fisting!: Isis Love and Kylie Ireland

Cast: Isis Love ,Kylie Ireland
Genres: LezDom ,gloves ,Fisting ,Curvy ,shaved ,shaped ,Pierced Nipples ,Female Slave ,mixed ,Asian

Kylie Ireland, holy fuck! This woman is a magical unicorn of anal play. The things she can fit in her tiny ass! She comes to set with a huge black inflatable dildo that is bigger than any of the monster toys we have laid out for her and we know we have to up the ante for this girl. The sexy Isis Love doesn't bat an eye, ready to abuse Kylie's ass with everything she's got.
Isis stretches Kylie out with a progression of increasingly bigger, thicker, deeper toys to warm up our finest anal gymnast. Kylie is one of those rare, filthy birds who orgasms from anal stimulation alone, and she comes hard with her ass full to the brim. Isis puts her on the gyno table where Kylie's hot slit is already dripping at the sight of Isis greasing up her latex fisting gloves. Isis opens Kylie's pretty little asshole with a bovine speculum until her pink bud is in full bloom, fisting deep inside the spread speculum. With Kylie properly warmed up, Isis shoves both hands all the way into Kylie's ass, fist-fucking her hard until Kylie comes, babbling about what an anal whore freak of nature she is. Fucking right!
Isis instructs Kylie to worship her pretty toes. Kylie is an obedient little slut, licking and sucking Isis's foot until it is lubed with enough spit that Isis can slide in into Kylie's ass. Isis foot-fucks Kylie's greedy asshole. When that isn't enough, Isis trades her foot for our biggest toy, a huge black double-dong. But Kylie's ass needs something bigger! Isis grabs Kylie's own inflatable dildo, shoves it up her ass and starts pumping. Finally, Kylie's ass is full enough, and she comes, stretched out, satisfied and exhausted.

Duration: 1:21:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Double Anal Fisting!: Isis Love and Kylie Ireland

Don't mess with my man

Studio: borntobebound

Lexi Lane gets a note from her man with some supplies telling her to get herself into some self bondage, tape on the ankles, nipple clamps, a collar, leash and ballgag. She slides to the floor caressing her pantyhose clad leggings and satin skirt wondering what kind of fun they are going to be getting into when his very angry wife storms in. She set this all up. Little Lexi endures all kinds of painful humiliation including a dildo down her throat, numerous gags including her own panties that the wife made her strip from her own body and stuff into her own mouth, before making her put on a fresh pair of pantyhose to continue. The poor little thing gets left tightly hogtied with her big boobs bouncing about on the rug.

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Don't mess with my man

carolina

Abuse In The Woods

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Extreme torture and humiliation of females do go to those suffering because it gives them delight unrealistic

Duration: 54:10
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1499kbps

File size: 645.4 MB

Download Abuse In The Woods

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore

How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes.

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study

carolina

Sexy Sasha Lexing is Wet for You!

Cast: Sasha Lexing
Genres: Redhead ,bottom ,Chains ,Nylons Stockings ,Crop ,Solo Female ,Collar ,buttplug ,shaved ,Clothespins

Enjoy this edited update from one of Sasha Lexing's Live Cam Shows!

Duration: 52:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4458kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sexy Sasha Lexing is Wet for You!

carolina

Exposed, Fucked and Humilated all in Public

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Jacqueline Black Lady ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Brunette ,natural boobs ,Straight ,Humiliation ,Feet ,Ball Gag ,Rough Sex ,Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal

Jacqueline walks the bridge with sticky pads electrifying her ass, sending the shock waves down her legs all the way into the heels of her pretty little feet. She is helples, no one but Tommy Pistol to dominate her in the streets of Berlin.This is just the beginning of her long day outside where anyone can see Jacqueline get fucked, slapped, punished and humiliated, and no one can help her. Princess Donna Dolore and Sir Tommy will own Jacqueline until they are done, fucking her in the subway, at the loading dock, the Olympic Stadium.anywhere they please to open her legs and take advantage of their little whore.

Duration: 55:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Exposed, Fucked and Humilated all in Public

Leila vs. The Key Fumble

Arms locked securely together behind her back. Ropes tightly coiled around her legs and ankles. A huge yellow beanbag gag keeping Leila's protests at a minimum. Yum, yum, yum! Little by little I can't help but make her predicament worse though... a chain here, a lock here. Before you know it Leila is hogtied with a chain around her neck tethered to the floor. When she starts to give up hope that she can't get out I toss out a ring of keys enticing her to worm her way across to the room. Funny thing about thumbcuffs though. They are hard enough to remove with the keyhole facing down... up is near impossible (sshhh don't tell her). Leila's going to be fumbling with those keys for a long time.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

Download Leila vs. The Key Fumble

carolina

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bring out the ropes and really get her elbows tied tight and cinched to her body. I enjoy groping my bound and gagged captive, before ordering her to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy all views of her bondage. I eventually remove the overhead rope and place her on top of a table and remove her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

carolina

Wasteland - The Submission of Delirious Hunter

Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Delirious Hunter, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Delirious is back in sub mode again, this time submitting to Goddess Starla. Restrained to a steel cross, Goddess warms her up with a hard cropping, and then ramps up the intensity with an evil device called Bear Claws and a a very hard flogging. The grand finaleis On A Stick for cocksucking training, and the reward at the end is a screaming orgasm from the Magic Wand. Good girl, Delirious!

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 385.8 MB

Download Wasteland - The Submission of Delirious Hunter

Olivia - penis gag hogtie

The penis gag hogtie I did as a member request with Denise was so popular! Blindfolded, and made to drool with this special gag, it was a very hot video to watch! So I did it again, with another young promising model: Olivia! This redhead is very eager and she loves bondage! She was very excited to try this new gag for as long as she could, and the blindfold was scary but she loved it! Don't miss this cute challenge with the adorable Olivia!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Olivia - penis gag hogtie

carolina

Turd Says Part Two

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Turd Says Part Two

Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer

It really is amazing how well you can bind a girl with just a few roll of electrical tape. Combine that with amazing flexibility and you have Nyxon in a strict reverse prayer. With her wrists locked firm between her shoulder blades I have to had it to her, she put up a good fight. What makes electrical tape particularly evil is for every millimetre you fight against it seems to constrict by two. Her only escape was to talk her way out which is difficult with a 3" beanbag gag in your mouth.

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

Download Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer

carolina

Wasteland - Calling Dr. Starla

Genres: Goddess Starla, hot wax, Pussy Play, restraints

Its that time of the year and Doctor/Goddess Starla is making sure that all of her submissives are up to date with their shots and physical exams. Part of her invasive exam schedule is checking nerve ending reaction time, so before any testing can begin she must first disinfect her patient, Madison with some hot wax. Next she checks all her orifices and nerve endings. Before Madison is given a clean bill of health she has one more test to pass, an intense full body orgasm.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 147.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Calling Dr. Starla

Jem vs. The Beta Test

Earlier that day I had got a new toy, an et302r and I had to try it out. Luckily for me Jem would be stopping by and get to try it out on her. When she arrives I lock her up in leather cuffs to my bed, locked using only a toy nail puzzle. While she tries to get free I torment with all the various electric shocks I can muster. Jem's so cute and adorable that I almost feel bad for using it on her, but then again, it is a lot of fun!

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2076kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Jem vs. The Beta Test

carolina

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I pick JJ up and place her on the floor, where she is hogtied with rope. I use a few more wraps of vetwrap to finish covering her face. Black tape is then wrapped around her gag and forehead and around the ropes, which keep her looking straight ahead... even though she can't see a thng. I leave her to endure her bondage, and she does so by rolling onto her side then onto her stomach and then to her other side. She struggles and moans and using her big tits, is able to generate the momentum to roll onto her side.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 384.4 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 2

Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Lil Niki Nymph has had a long day but things are almost over now. She thinks that this metal frame is the home stretch but there is one more surprise in store for her and this one should leave her reeling. We are going to give her a very simple choice. There is a bed of spikes resting in the center of an electrified plate. She can choose how she suffers but this one may go on until she breaks. The members said that they did not want to see tears before but now they are clamoring for them. All Niki can do is hope that eventually they will have seen enough.

Duration: 43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 484.6 MB

Download Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph

carolina

Rapture

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot, Darenzia, Paris Kennedy, Jewell Marceau, Mistress Nicolette
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Toys, Masturbation, Lesbian, Spanking, Fetish, Lingerie, Brunette, Blonde, Bondage, Strap-on, Latex

This is a two hour movie starring the brunette dominatrix, Anastasia Pierce in every scene. All the women are enjoying all kinds of perversions, from threesomes to fucking machines, sex toys to latex, pantyhose, pussy spreaders, big boobs, suffocation cellophane wrap, anal plugs, role playing, masturbation and much, much more!

Duration: 1:41:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 892.7 MB

Download Rapture

Former MidWestern Gymnast and Dance Squad Girl Squirts from Machine Fucking

Cast: Heather Starlett
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Straight ,Gaping ,Hitachi ,fake boobs ,Anal ,Chains ,High Heels ,Squirting

Heather is so foxy it is hard to look her in the eye but very easy to watch her pussy squirt cum out like a burst pipe.Stop reading this - just go watch the shoot with this babe. She chains her legs back into the splits and drives The Predator into her pussy until she squirts and then gets double stuffed by The Fucksall and a hard black cock for another gaping orgasm. Like I said - go, go now and watch a perfect 10 have a perfect 10 O.

Duration: 23:57

File size: 536.1 MB

Download Former MidWestern Gymnast and Dance Squad Girl Squirts from Machine Fucking

carolina

Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams 1

Cast: Ava
Genres: caning, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking

As far as Avas teachers are concerned, she spends far to much time in class daydreaming and not working. They all see the potential in her and tell her constantly how she needs to strive for excellence. Now the reprimands and threats of punishment have become the subject of her daydreams. Daydreams that are so hot, they are sure to expel her.

Duration: 12:30

File size: 261.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams 1

Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists

Jenni is an adorable little thing that begs to be played with. In no time I had her dolled up in a catsuit, cuffed, gagged and frogtied her on the bed. I let her squirm for a while and get used to her bondage, but she's a feisty one and eventually got her legs free. Turnabout's a bitch though and as punishment I clamped her nipples and attached them to the bed frame. In her new position, every movement is translated directly to her poor nipples. It's at about this point I remember how ticklish she is. It's fun being an evil bastard sometimes.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps

File size: 221.6 MB

Download Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists

carolina

Wasteland - Calling Dr. Starla

Genres: Goddess Starla, hot wax, Pussy Play, restraints

Its that time of the year and Doctor/Goddess Starla is making sure that all of her submissives are up to date with their shots and physical exams. Part of her invasive exam schedule is checking nerve ending reaction time, so before any testing can begin she must first disinfect her patient, Madison with some hot wax. Next she checks all her orifices and nerve endings. Before Madison is given a clean bill of health she has one more test to pass, an intense full body orgasm.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 147.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Calling Dr. Starla

Jem vs. The Beta Test

Earlier that day I had got a new toy, an et302r and I had to try it out. Luckily for me Jem would be stopping by and get to try it out on her. When she arrives I lock her up in leather cuffs to my bed, locked using only a toy nail puzzle. While she tries to get free I torment with all the various electric shocks I can muster. Jem's so cute and adorable that I almost feel bad for using it on her, but then again, it is a lot of fun!

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2076kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Jem vs. The Beta Test

carolina

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I pick JJ up and place her on the floor, where she is hogtied with rope. I use a few more wraps of vetwrap to finish covering her face. Black tape is then wrapped around her gag and forehead and around the ropes, which keep her looking straight ahead... even though she can't see a thng. I leave her to endure her bondage, and she does so by rolling onto her side then onto her stomach and then to her other side. She struggles and moans and using her big tits, is able to generate the momentum to roll onto her side.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 384.4 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 2

Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Lil Niki Nymph has had a long day but things are almost over now. She thinks that this metal frame is the home stretch but there is one more surprise in store for her and this one should leave her reeling. We are going to give her a very simple choice. There is a bed of spikes resting in the center of an electrified plate. She can choose how she suffers but this one may go on until she breaks. The members said that they did not want to see tears before but now they are clamoring for them. All Niki can do is hope that eventually they will have seen enough.

Duration: 43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 484.6 MB

Download Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph

carolina

Rapture

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot, Darenzia, Paris Kennedy, Jewell Marceau, Mistress Nicolette
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Toys, Masturbation, Lesbian, Spanking, Fetish, Lingerie, Brunette, Blonde, Bondage, Strap-on, Latex

This is a two hour movie starring the brunette dominatrix, Anastasia Pierce in every scene. All the women are enjoying all kinds of perversions, from threesomes to fucking machines, sex toys to latex, pantyhose, pussy spreaders, big boobs, suffocation cellophane wrap, anal plugs, role playing, masturbation and much, much more!

Duration: 1:41:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 892.7 MB

Download Rapture

Former MidWestern Gymnast and Dance Squad Girl Squirts from Machine Fucking

Cast: Heather Starlett
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Straight ,Gaping ,Hitachi ,fake boobs ,Anal ,Chains ,High Heels ,Squirting

Heather is so foxy it is hard to look her in the eye but very easy to watch her pussy squirt cum out like a burst pipe.Stop reading this - just go watch the shoot with this babe. She chains her legs back into the splits and drives The Predator into her pussy until she squirts and then gets double stuffed by The Fucksall and a hard black cock for another gaping orgasm. Like I said - go, go now and watch a perfect 10 have a perfect 10 O.

Duration: 23:57

File size: 536.1 MB

Download Former MidWestern Gymnast and Dance Squad Girl Squirts from Machine Fucking

carolina

Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams 1

Cast: Ava
Genres: caning, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking

As far as Avas teachers are concerned, she spends far to much time in class daydreaming and not working. They all see the potential in her and tell her constantly how she needs to strive for excellence. Now the reprimands and threats of punishment have become the subject of her daydreams. Daydreams that are so hot, they are sure to expel her.

Duration: 12:30

File size: 261.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Classroom Daydreams 1

Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists

Jenni is an adorable little thing that begs to be played with. In no time I had her dolled up in a catsuit, cuffed, gagged and frogtied her on the bed. I let her squirm for a while and get used to her bondage, but she's a feisty one and eventually got her legs free. Turnabout's a bitch though and as punishment I clamped her nipples and attached them to the bed frame. In her new position, every movement is translated directly to her poor nipples. It's at about this point I remember how ticklish she is. It's fun being an evil bastard sometimes.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps

File size: 221.6 MB

Download Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists

carolina

Two Peas in a Pod

Cast: Dart_Tech, Elise Graves, J
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe

Elise Graves has the best friends! A friend of her's had a dream about being in a double person vac sack, and after sharing that with a different friend Vacuum sack are a experience! And it is a highly recommended experience just on your own. However, with a friend, it becomes something else, something more. Thick rubber closing in on Elise and J's bodies, pressing them closer on one another while providing the out-of-this-world vacuum sack experience is something to behold. Perhaps that is why you will not see a giant smile leave Elise's face the entire time! It is wonderful. Highly recommended. In fact, I totally recommend contacting Elise through bondagetherapy for a vac sack experience of your own!!!

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9513kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Two Peas in a Pod

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors