Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Cast: Violet October ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,The Pope ,Blonde ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Taser ,brunet ,Handler ,slim
Video language: English

Violet begins her day tied to a wooden chair and a leather head harness holding her gag in place. She struggles to escape the tight ropes, but to no avail as The Pope enters and begins inspecting his captive. He starts an assault on her nipples with pinching and twisting, and continues his torment throughout the remainder of the scene with extreme electrical torment. The zapper starts the party, then the cattle prod, and then she is finished with the taser. Violet is blindfolded and then the torment continues at more of a sadistic level than before. She is getting close to the edge and The pope has the perfect thing to push her all the way over. Next she is face down on the table in a hogtie. Her feet have bands applied to them for optimal bastinado. The torment is taken up a notch with a brutal flogging. The look on Violet's face says it all every time The Pope strikes her with the leather tails, but then her attitude changes once he touches her slutty pussy. In the final scene she is flipped over onto her back, and on the table. Her tits fall victim to The Pope's cat-o-nine with non stop lashes, and the dungeon fills up with screams of suffering. Her flesh turns a bright shade of red from all of the sadistic torment she is made to endure, but then the vibe shows up. Add some extreme breath control with non stop imposed orgasms, and you have the perfect finish to the day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Amanda is left to endure her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

carolina

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

Bitch Cops

Cast: Beverly Hills, Dia Zerva, Felony
Genres: Lezdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Vibrator, Fingering

Beverly Hills works late at night as a street hooker. Felony and Dia Zerva are two corrupt lesbian cops who control the streets and pimp out the hookers. When Beverly falls short on her payments, the bitch cops punish her with rough bondage sex!

Duration: 52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bitch Cops

carolina

Allegra's Test - Part 3

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Duration: 15:45

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

carolina

Holly Heart and Lindy Lane High Fidelity orgasms

Cast: Lindy Lane ,Holly Heart
Genres: Anal ,fake boobs ,bottom ,Machine Dildo ,shaved ,Sybian ,Brunette ,Blonde

Be forewarned - these two babes are screamers!They moan, scream, cum, fuck faster and cum some more. This shoot is as hot as it is funny with both girls being such a treat to watch shag as well as witness their sheer lack of awareness that the camera is recording. Each has ripping orgasms that leave them in a heap on the floor. If you missed the sybian bonus from dec 25 - go back and watch Holly and Lindy ride together.I think Lindy might just win FM rookie of 2009.

Duration: 48:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Holly Heart and Lindy Lane High Fidelity orgasms

Life in the eliteClub part 13

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ElitePain

When a new girl arrives at ElitteClub to become a slave? she is not exactly aware of the various trainings she is going to be given. She must be able to endure pain silently if asked, but if requested, she must be able to whip another slave girl properly.

Duration: 1:04:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Life in the eliteClub part 13

carolina

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

carolina

Star, Kym Wilde and Madison Young

Cast: Star ,Kym Wilde ,Madison Young
Genres: Bondage ,Redhead ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Sub ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Slave ,Pussy Eating

It's Star's turn to be humiliated and degraded for not satisfying her Mistress Kym Wilde.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 196.8 MB

Download Star, Kym Wilde and Madison Young

Foot Maids: Part 1

Cast: Mona Wales ,Bella Rossi ,Kip Johnson
Genres: shaved ,Dominatrix ,Blonde ,shaped ,Curvy ,switch ,Big Tits ,Femdom ,Sniffing ,foot fetish

Bella Rossi and Mona Wales know that their feet are irresistible to their rich boss, Kip Johnson. They use this to their advantage and tease and him while cleaning the mansion. The girls can't stop kissing, licking, sniffing and sucking each others feet. Both are so turned on by it that they have orgasms from toes wiggling in their pussies and cum all over soles! Poor Kip is made to look and not touch!

Duration: 37:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Foot Maids: Part 1

carolina

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alice's captor shoves the gag back in her mouth before removing it again. He shoves his fingers down her throat until she gags afterwards. Alice spits out small bits of bark as he starts to make her bondage a bit more strict. After a while, he gags her with a large sock and then tapes it in tight with clear tape. Ne then clamps her nipples between a green thin twig that he has split. He tightens it by wrapping it tightly with twine. Alice yelps as He shows her how he can apply a bit of pressure to the end, and twist her nipple at the same time it is clamped. He then tightly ties a long length of rope around her waist, before tying her ankles apart to stakes driven in the ground. The man leaves momentarily, but soon returns with a branch. He removes the leaves in front of Alice. He then starts whacking Alice's right inner thigh with the makeshift implement. Next he works over her inner and outer left thigh before walking away. This is where the clip ends.

Duration: 19:14

File size: 865.3 MB

Download Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

Alais Peach is in a very awkward predicament! Her boobs have been tied to the bed frame! If she struggles to the left or right, the ropes pull on her boobs. She can't stand up because her wrists are tied to the bed. And she is ballgagged as well! What will happen next? How long will she have to stay like this!? Poor Alais Peach!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 352.6 MB

Download Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

carolina

Arabella - breast bondage

Arabella! Whenever we see her, we just have to tie up her beautiful boobs! She's one of the most perfect bondage models in the world! Arabella has it all: super flexible arms for tight elbow bondage, big tieable soft boobs, and a huge mouth that can fit the biggest ballgags. We are always so happy to shoot with Arabella, but she is not so happy about all of her bondage skills and features. It means she gets more rope, stricter bondage, and tougher struggles than most models. Well, it's her own fault for being such a huge bondage talent!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps

File size: 449.4 MB

Download Arabella - breast bondage

Big Tittied Rich Girl Mercilessly Fucked in a Dirty Bathroom

Cast: Candy Manson ,James Deen ,John Strong ,Mr. Pete ,Maestro
Genres: Blonde ,BDSM ,Fetish ,Gangbang ,Facefucking ,Submission ,MILF ,Kinky ,Hand Gagging ,Public

Candy Manson plays a sexy rich girl who has to use the disgusting Men's Bathroom when she finds the Girl's Bathroom locked. When a gang of guys come in to use the facilities she hides her feet to avoid causing trouble, but her phone rings unexpectedly and gives her away. Once the guys see her she is bound in duct tape and made to suck cock on the dirty bathroom floor.

Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Big Tittied Rich Girl Mercilessly Fucked in a Dirty Bathroom

carolina

After Pole Class

Mina finished her pole dancing class and came home looking as sexy as hell dressed in her pink metallic panties, black crop top and white knee high socks paired with white super sky high heels. She starts the shoot gagged in a silver harness ballgag while stretching out on the carpet. She ends up with tightly tied elbows, a chest harness and tight crotch rope. Hogtied tightly with her harness gag pulled right back and tied off to her ankles she certainly has a good post workout stretch!

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download After Pole Class

Alisa - bed time

Beautiful Alisa is back for some more ropes! She looks amazing in blue! A box tie is very frustrating to Alisa, she doesn't really like to have her boobs on display and up for grabs. She wriggles and complains but her arms are very much stuck. Poor Alisa, let's hope no one will try to grab her big breasts! That would be terrible.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Alisa - bed time

carolina

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:23

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

Bondage Legend Casey Calvert Tied Hard and Fucked Harder by Huge Cock

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Casey Calvert
Genres: Pain ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Leather ,Athletic ,Hitachi ,Feet ,Male Handler ,other hair color ,smooth

Casey Calvert returns with her finest submission to date. She is no stranger to rough and brutal rope bondage and wastes no time getting warmed up. She is immediately suspended in the middle of the room, dangling helplessly and exposed to the sadistic intentions of her male handler. As her toned and athletic ass is spanked, her mouth is suspended by a huge rubber ball gag tied to end of a rope. As soon as her jaw tires for gripping the ball gag, a massive cock is thrust into her throat coercing her to gag and choke with delight. She is then restrained in a vicious back bend that draws her arms and feet into maximum extension. Her smooth skin is pulled taut and is ruthlessly abused by leather crop. Tired from the sound of her screams and her pleas for mercy, the dom shoves his cock down her throat and jams a hitachi onto her clit. Casey's entire body spasms as many orgasms are ripped from her pussy while nipple clamps yank on her tits. Now that she is warmed up, Casey is flipped onto knees and tied down in a doggystyle position. Before she knows what is happening, the dom takes his giant cock and shoves it into her tight, creamy pussy. Her whole ass shakes while it gets spanked ruthlessly with a leather paddle. She whimpers with delights and begs to cum. But she hasn't earned the right to orgasm yet and her dom relishes the pain of her orgasm denial. To end the day, Casey is flipped onto her back and is fucked mercilessly in her teeny pink pussy. As sweat pools all over her body she begs to cum with breathless whispers. And when she can't handle another moment of the hot fucking, the cruel sadist blows a huge load of jizz all over her swollen and engorged pussy.

Duration: 53:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download Bondage Legend Casey Calvert Tied Hard and Fucked Harder by Huge Cock

carolina

Stardust

Cast: Stardust
Genres: Handler ,Pain ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Nipple Clamps

So when a MEMBER writes in and says:I'm a 20 year old female and member to Hogtied. I discovered bondage about 2 years ago. I've had some light scenes and some heavier scenes with a select group of doms. I've also had some vanilla contact with women and I've discovered that I enjoy that as well. Right now, nobody has been able to calm my desire to be tied up and, well.used. I think that doing this would help me discover more about me and about bondage in general. I am, of course, very willing when it comes to bondage.I've been told that I am a natural submissive. I have realized, through my adventures, that I respond amazingly well to pain! If you need more pictures to make your decision, please let me know.What do you do? I think you do what we just did. Any other Members out there that want to give it a try?

Duration: 47:30

File size: 553.1 MB

Download Stardust

Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Cute Anastasiya returns for a bit more rope bondage! Just like last time, she wants to be naked, because she does not like underwear! No problem, dear girl, we don't mind! Anastasiya is bound in hemp ropes, and this creative tie even has her fingers immobilized! A nice bedroom struggle!

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 262.5 MB

Download Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

carolina

Allegra's Test - Part 1

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Duration: 22:25

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

Rubber

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Rubber

carolina

Life in the eliteClub part 12

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Dr.Lomp, Pretty Slave Girls

Merciless Dr. Lomp is well known in Bdsm community for his skills in the torture of young girls. His cruelty has no limit. He pulls out tender girls' nipples with clothespins, pierces pink pussy lips with needles and shoots poor girl slaves by tough whip.
From such a torture all the girls in his movies moan and shout. The soft skin is covered with bloody welts. This release shows one more day of the Existence in the EliteClub. The fresh new Pinky slave is learning how to handle the hurting and humiliation situations awaiting her in the Club. The other bondservant girls' bush hair is at the last moment burned down. This release shows an hour long excruciating suffering of the slave ladies.

Duration: 59:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Life in the eliteClub part 12

An Offering - Mariah

From the first, Mariah's body is lashed tight in a contorted knot. Nasty little pricks with a toothpick on feet, thighs, pussy. Bound in a ball of flesh in a plush chair, Mariah's pussy is offered up. Fucked and made to come, she begs for it. Then begs for it to stop. He makes her suffer. He grants her pleasure. Tits bound and whipped. Pussy splayed, whipped, and fucked. Mariah begs. She pleads. She gets it all, everything.

Format: real
Duration: 33:45
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 120.9 MB

Download An Offering - Mariah

carolina

Final Round with Katherine Cane

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM ,Lesbian ,Cop ,Tens Unit ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,Electrical Play ,LezDom ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod

Episode 3: The amazingly tough, sexy, and unknown Katherine Cane is back for her final round with yours truly. Her milky white skin is just too enticing to resist. Her body just begs to be beaten and tormented. But this time around it's all about fucking: Intense electro strap-on, deep pussy fisting, which is all enhanced by wired hot copper pipes. All I can say is Katherine Cane knows how to make a grand exit!

Duration: 25:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 928.4 MB

Download Final Round with Katherine Cane

HT - Kardiac Bonds - Sexy Blonde Kay Kardia

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.

Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.

She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HT - Kardiac Bonds - Sexy Blonde Kay Kardia

carolina

Allegra's Test - Part 1

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Duration: 22:25

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

Anxious in Bondage part 2

Angel faced babes in bondage always draw a crowd, and this angel faced babe has quite a body too, and an amazing pink pussy that seems entirely brand new in appearance...Sweet eighteen year old, Alex Blake has never faced being bound and helpless before, and it shows...especially on her face...She seems to have been born into a sexually submissive personna, and we prove that on this day...She knows her place, she knows what she is here for, and it excites her, and scares her, as it should...This type of beauty is rare....controlling and contorting it was my pleasure.

Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2551kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 152.6 MB

Download Anxious in Bondage part 2

carolina

Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

We have been trying to tie up the stunning tall playmate Alisa for a while now. She never had time for us, but we finally managed to get her in our ropes! Her perfect body is made to be tied up! She looks amazing in a reverse prayer, her natural perfect breasts completely vulnerable and unprotected. Alisa wasn't too sure about all this, she might not return, but we still have the pictures and video!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

Download Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

Abigail - wrists crossed

Abigail is so beautiful in her stockings and suspenders. And so vulnerable! She tried to cover her boobs and crotch with her hands, so we had to find a way to get those fingers out of the way! A very high wrists crossed tie behind the back is a perfect solution to make any girl completely helpless! Abigail couldn't move her arms at all, she could just wave her hands, but that was it. We finally get to admire her beauty from all sides, and Abigail can't cover herself up anymore!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 457.4 MB

Download Abigail - wrists crossed

carolina

Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Strong girl Alexis Luna is here for a hogtie challenge! She is locked in a chastity belt as well, which makes the challenge a bit harder. But as you can probably tell, Alexis is incredibly fit and tough! She can handle a lot of hard bondage, and she loves getting hogtied and gagged. Enjoy this muscular bodybuilder's challenge, she is awesome!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Casey and Dahlia Suffer Together in Brutal Bondage

Cast: Casey Calvert ,Dahlia Sky ,The Pope
Genres: The Pope ,slim ,toned ,Domination ,Brunette ,shaved ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,bottom ,Bondage

Casey and Dahlia are both known for being tough girls who really love bondage and torment. For the first time ever, we have them both at the same time. The predicament bondage devastates them in the first scene, but the predicament in the second one almost breaks both of them; if one shows weakness the other suffers more. The final scene The Pope uses their holes and bodies the way he wants. They are made to lick each others pussies while being tormented.

Duration: 42:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey and Dahlia Suffer Together in Brutal Bondage

carolina

Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite. the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

We have said it before: Arabella is the perfect bondage babe! She has it all! Extreme flexibility, very tieable boobs, and a huge mouth. What more can you ask for? Unfortunately, it means Arabella always gets tied up in the most extreme positions, the ones that other models can't do. She also gets the biggest gags other models can't do. Is that unfair? We don't think so, we are trying to be nice to her, we even matched her rope to the wall color! Enjoy Arabella in a reverse prayer that is one of the highest you have ever seen!

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9698kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

Download Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

carolina

Anita - first time in rope

Anita was a bit curious about getting tied up. Now she is completely restrained in ropes and even harness gagged. She was a bit overwhelmed by the restrictive feeling, but she was mainly concerned if she still looked good on camera. So she managed to kick off her heels and hop to the mirror to look at herself. Anita liked what she saw! She might come back to do more rope soon!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14571kbps

File size: 445.6 MB

Download Anita - first time in rope

Masquerade Orgy with Nine Slaves,100 Horny Guests, Part Three

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Bella Rossi ,Casey Calvert ,Owen Gray ,Alani Pi ,Penny Barber ,Dylan Ryan ,Maestro ,Beretta James ,Nikki Darling ,Simone Sonay ,Penny Pax
Genres: shaved ,switch ,bottom ,foreskin ,Bondage ,master ,Female Slave ,Anal ,Orgy ,Oral Sex

Gorgeous female guests serve their masters while our slave girls finish servicing guest cock and licking up the last of the cum. The night ends with a nine girl pile up on Pink, our submissive bartender, who is given humiliating orgasms in front of the guests to celebrate her one year anniversary with us. Congratulations Pink.

Duration: 48:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

Download Masquerade Orgy with Nine Slaves,100 Horny Guests, Part Three

carolina

Jade Marxxx

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: Fear Play ,Pain ,Clothespins ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Sub ,Vibrator ,Ball Gag ,LezDom ,drool

Jade Marx is the ultimate sub, willing to take any punishment or predicament put in front of her. She is made to sit on ice, dunked, strap-on fucked, hooded and sprayed, clamped, whipped, and choked, and all the pain just makes her cum harder. Gotta love her!

Duration: 40:54

File size: 476.2 MB

Download Jade Marxxx

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:27

File size: 603.4 MB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors