Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Curvy Ra - exposed boobs tied and grabbed

Who can resist Curvy Ra's boobs! We have tied them with rope and she doesn't seem very happy about it, even though we have given her a nice crotchrope. We had to use a huge gag to stop her from complaining. Curvy Ra just looks spectacular in bondage! She is such a great struggler, as ropes and gags make her super angry. To annoy her even more, we grab her huge boobs a few times. Curvy Ra is so frustrated and exposed!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14536kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

Download Curvy Ra - exposed boobs tied and grabbed

Krissy Lynn Hot Californian blond, suffers her first foot torment

Cast: Krissy Lynn
Genres: Feet ,Fingering ,Foot Torment ,Pain ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,slim ,Handler
Video language: English

Welcome Krissy Lynn to Device. A former Hooters girl, Krissy has no real SM experience. Yes, she has been tied up and fucked, but nothing in her privileged life prepared her for what we did to her.
It was interesting to watch how she processed the pain, how she learned to deal, how she took harder and harder strokes to her feet. Never in her life had she felt pain like this and she was proud of her accomplishment.

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 403.9 MB

Download Krissy Lynn Hot Californian blond, suffers her first foot torment

carolina

Tyler

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download Tyler

Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Cast: Zazie Skymm
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Cumshot, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Teen, Ass Fucking, Facial, Fantasy, Glamour

Well-hung Nikki Nuttz teases and drips wax all over Zazie Skymm's gorgeous curves. The Hungarian beauty moans with pleasure while getting her sweet shaved pussy licked and cheeky ass fucked passionately. She orgasms then returns the favor and receives Nikki's load all over her beautiful face.

Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

carolina

Darina Nikitina - ultra tight elbow bondage

Darina can do it! She is flexible enough to do this ultra tight elbow bondage. No cinch between the lower arms means they are even closer together, and her shoulders are pulled all the way back. This is hard! Darina is gagged with a big ball and left to struggle, but there is not much she can do. She can barely move her arms! Don't worry, Darina loves bondage, even though she seems a little uncomfortable at the moment.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps

File size: 385.3 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - ultra tight elbow bondage

Silence Is Golden Mia Gold

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anall

The thing that surprises her is the versatility. The objective is simple. Whip her, cane her, and make her cum, all while keeping her not just quiet, but held firmly in place.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2236kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

Download Silence Is Golden Mia Gold

carolina

Jem vs. The Beta Test

Earlier that day I had got a new toy, an et302r and I had to try it out. Luckily for me Jem would be stopping by and get to try it out on her. When she arrives I lock her up in leather cuffs to my bed, locked using only a toy nail puzzle. While she tries to get free I torment with all the various electric shocks I can muster. Jem's so cute and adorable that I almost feel bad for using it on her, but then again, it is a lot of fun!

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2076kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Jem vs. The Beta Test

Cadence Lux, Spit-Roasted by Spanish Dick

Cast: Ella Nova ,Max Cortes ,Juan Lucho ,Cadence Lux
Genres: Outdoors ,BDSM ,bottom ,Spit Roast ,Female Slave ,LezDom ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Stud ,toned

Cadence Lux thinks that her vacation in Spain will be an easy walk in the park but as soon as she meets the amazing Ella Nova, her tune changes quickly. Although Ella looks like a sweet and timid blonde, she has a voracious and sadistic appetite for thoroughly wrecking the psyche of her submissive. Ella takes her newfound pet, Cadence Lux, to a local boxing gym to parade her around all of the creepy guys there. Ella pulls Cadence's pants down and shows everyone her holes. She rips holes in Cadence's shirt and pulls out her small perky tits. Ella tells them all how big of a slut Cadence thinks she is and two gym members, Max Cortes and Juan Lucho get their dicks hard and enter the ring to see just how slutty she really is. They take her down in the ring with a nasty, sloppy face fuck and Ella flogs her without mercy. Ella lifts her short dress and shoves Cadence's face into her big beautiful ass and makes her lick it all. Max and Juan take her down and spit-roast her like the whore she is, fucking her and filling her mouth with cock at the same time. Ella fashions a perfect fuck toy using a broomstick attached to a boxing glove to give her a beat down while she is made to orgasm with a vibrator. As she sucks and fucks, the other men in the gym take photos and videos and leer at her while the degradation continues. Finally, Ella has had enough of the circus and demands that they cover her with cum so she can show the town how filthy Cadence really is! Ella takes her filthy pet out for a stroll by the sea. She pushes Cadence down on the rocks and showers her in a fountain of her golden piss as the waves crash behind them.

Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

Download Cadence Lux, Spit-Roasted by Spanish Dick

carolina

Made to Squirt! Made to Deep Throat! Flogged until her body and ass

Cast: Seda ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: fake boobs ,slim ,Bondage ,Handler ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Fingering ,Ball Gag

Live Show Mondays brings you part 4 of 4 of the October live show that featured Seda and sexy co-top Rain DeGrey.
This is the final 15 minutes of the hardest hour on the internet. The monthly Live Hogtied show! Seda has suffered without a single break though 3 other positions and is now transitioned into the final scene.
First we bind her down and make her cum, and not just cum: we finger-fucked her ass until she squirted out of her pussy. That is something you don't see everyday. The we bind her hands behind her and make her deep throat some cock. We finish with the Williams baseball style flogging. Truly something to behold.

Duration: 32:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Made to Squirt! Made to Deep Throat! Flogged until her body and ass

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

Download Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

carolina

Elise gets Coco'd

Elise Graves finds herself installed in the Coco Frog Shelf Mark II and Mistress Liliyana is smitten.

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3799kbps

File size: 617.8 MB

Download Elise gets Coco'd

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

Download Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

carolina

Bubbles

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 718.9 MB

Download Bubbles

Denise - perfect sub

Denise is 18 years old and already the perfect submissive! She has three important natural skills! Her elbows go all the way together, her boobs are soft and big and can be tied, and she can handle huge ballgags. She didn't even have to train for any of these perfect sub skills! Now she just needs to be trained in endurance, and maybe try to get less angry when she is tied up. Whoever will get her as a submissive is the luckiest person in the world!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps

File size: 237.4 MB

Download Denise - perfect sub

carolina

She doesn't expect to become

While other women might be frightened and searching for an escape, Kel doesn't want to get away. She is so aroused she struggles against her restraints in an effort to touch herself, but relief will not come quickly for Kel. First O.T. wants to see her squirm so he fastens her pussy tightly shut with wire and she is tied down and made to suffer under his whip, but the more he hurts her the more excited she gets. Soon she is writhing, moaning and begging to cum.

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download She doesn't expect to become

Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

Things start simple enough with Kobe in the center of the room, wrists hung from a suspension ring. It's not long before I gag her and leave the Hitachi near her pussy. Between the low vibrations and unable to make firm contact with the vibe her lust continues to build. After tying one of her legs up leaving her on one foot I decide to help her out and her out. Just as she thinks an orgasm is within reach I pull the vibe away leaving her drooling in her gag. Kobe's frustration has peaked and I wonder, how long can I keep her like this?

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

carolina

Seven is wet part 1

Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. After three long hours have passed, it's time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill. Feet arched in tall heels, she gracefully strides, keeping up a steady pace. She then laces on her sneakers for a faster run. Voluptuous tits bounce, face flushes, and breathing quickens as the speed increases.

Duration: 56:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Seven is wet part 1

Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

I had frogtied Dixie to the bed and secured her wrists with cuffs and heavy rubber bands. I let her stew for a while; struggling HARD in her bonds. When I tied a magic wand in place it was too easy for her to control the intensity of the vibe. I wanted her helpless, fighting against the rubber bands to shut it off. Thinking quickly, I removed the rope and added rubber bands to the magic wand. Every struggle now just pressed it harder against her pussy and right on target. After her first orgasm, Dixie tried everything she could to stop the next one... not a chance.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps

File size: 212.1 MB

Download Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

carolina

I Am A Bondage Slut

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

Download I Am A Bondage Slut

Leila vs. Her Bound Nipples

It's amazing what a little string and imagination will get you. When I told Leila I was going to tie her up using half meter lengths of twine, skeptical hardly does her reaction justice. When I was done however, shock, surprise and pleasure filled her face at once. Her thumbs immobilized escape was out of the question but for Leila, every pull and tug tiptoes her closer to climax. As the minutes pass her frustration grows and I dangle a magic wand ever so gently against her pussy. In her state it doesn't take much as she rides wave after wave of nipple bound bliss.

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download Leila vs. Her Bound Nipples

carolina

Jamie vs. The Recital

Responding to an online ad for a unique ballet show, Jamie was a bit sceptical at first. After getting to know the director a bit he asked that she try out some of the equipment she'd be wearing. Eagerly she put on the catsuit and ballet slippers. Not knowing what an armbinder was she agreed to try it out since it was part of the outfit, or so she was told. Little by little the director kept adding new restraints until it was too late. By the time she demanded to be let free he only smiled back at her in awe of her naivety. Struggling hard against the belts it was no use, Jamie was stuck in her hogtie until he wanted to free her.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2047kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 227.4 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Recital

Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Sex yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

carolina

Double Twins featuring Amanda Foxx

Twins! You know what they say about twins....."Double the pleasure, Double the fun, Double the trouble?"..... That's exactly what happens when Johnny gets a hold of Amanda and I dressed identically in gray and black striped dresses, garters, stockings and black high heels. We're a pair of hot milfs that could use some tying up to get that pleasure, fun and trouble we deserve. He starts us off as two peas in a pod on the ottoman in front of the window. He gives us snug chest harness, arms tied behind the back and legs tied at the knees and ankles with white rope. Then, Johnny so generously places thick black cleave gags in our mouth. Let the fun pleasurable trouble begin! Johnny watches closely with the video camera as us carbon copy milfs struggle damsel in distress distress style. He charitably lets us fall down to the floor and untie each other on camera. And, you know what! We did have a merry good time!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

Download Double Twins featuring Amanda Foxx

The Wrecking Ball

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can't touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Wrecking Ball

carolina

Knock Around

PD sets her up and Elise Graves knocks her around. That is the forecast for Holly Heart today. I enjoy the look of determination she wears throughout the entire experience, like she has resolved to not cry through the worst of it. It does not matter if she lets any tears through or not, though. Some days PD and Elise are looking for a good bit of blubbering but others they are just looking for someone to torment, whether she screams, cries or just bears in it in silence. Unfortunately for Holly today is the latter. She may as well let it all out, because to them it hardly matters anyway.

Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 632.4 MB

Download Knock Around

Audrey Elson

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Holly Golightly
Genres: Bondage ,Nylons Stockings ,BDSM ,Blonde ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,Pain ,mixed ,Humiliation

22 year old Audrey Elson comes to Sex and Submission to be punished for all her nasty deeds. She is familiar with BDSM but mostly as the dominant one. She enjoys the psychological aspect of playing and is interested in seeing how far she can go as a submissive. To our delight, we witness that Audrey can be very obedient and enjoys a good amount of pain and bondage. Steven St. Croix fucks her while she is bound and gagged. She is a good cock sucker and takes a hard pounding in her ass.

Duration: 54:51

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Audrey Elson

carolina

Don't drop it Denise!

Well, young Denise seems to be in a bit of a predicament today! She is in a strappado position, with her elbows and wrists locked. Her arms are raised to a horizontal position. She is holding on to a 52mm (2 inch) ball without a strap! The ball is attached to her nipple clamps, with a heavy nut and bolt. If she lets go of the ball, it is going to hurt A Lot! Denise is having trouble balancing on her high heels and her drool makes the ball very slippery. Don't drop it Denise! You can do it!

Duration: 3:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 413.4 MB

Download Don't drop it Denise!

Electra - perfect part 10

Studio: Shockchallenge

Every shock is level 10 in this challenge. It's not high or low, it is average. But for Electra it is still a very tough challenge! Her first time, and she did very well! Cute cries while she gets exhausted from acting all feisty. She already messaged me she wants to come back to try higher levels!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Electra - perfect part 10

carolina

Denise in the Asian room

Cute Denise is getting more and more followers as she continues her submissive training on various websites and on her own platforms. She loves a challenge, even if it is a hard shock collar challenge with a big drooly ballgag! She is so determined!

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 805.1 MB

Download Denise in the Asian room

Dolly vs Penny - shock wars

Here we go: a two girl Challenge! We knew this was going to be a big mess of shocks, but these girls are crazy! Bad Dolly and Penny Lee are good friends, but they have absolutely no problem shocking each other! Dolly is a bit more evil, but Penny shocks her back many times! Shock wars!!

Duration: 5:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14251kbps

File size: 590.8 MB

Download Dolly vs Penny - shock wars

carolina

Tiny 5'3 100lbs Southern Peach is so cute

Cast: Aiden Aspen
Genres: slim ,Rope Bondage ,Handler ,Bondage ,southern ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment

Aiden Aspen is again on the floor of the Hogtied set, this tiny 5'3 100lb ball of fresh-faced innocence is going to feel pain like she has never felt before. Then she is going to cum like she has never cum before, over and over and over.
Stuck on the floor with a pipe keeping her down and spread, this southern cutie is going to be pushed like she has never been pushed before. With her puffy big nipples tied to her toes, any movement sends her screaming. So when we cane her tender foot, she feels it from her toes to her nipples. But making this hot little southern cutie cum over and over and having her beg and plead for mercy is the best part, really.

Duration: 19:21
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 433.1 MB

Download Tiny 5'3 100lbs Southern Peach is so cute

InfernalRestraints - Mei Mara

Taper candles burn at almost 160 degrees Fahrenheit. That will not give Mei Mara any permanent marks but it is definitely hot enough to scorch her little clit. That does not mean she will not be coming out unblemished. Between the cane, the whip and the iron cage she is locked down into there will be more than enough marks to remember this time by.

Duration: 49:26

File size: 556.1 MB

Download InfernalRestraints - Mei Mara

carolina

Tit Trap

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

All Alyssa Lynn wants in the world is to join her heroes in entering the porn community and, more specifically and importantly, becoming an Insex girl.
She says about as much to O.T. when she texts him asking, or maybe begging, for him to try her out for the show.
He gives her specific instructions.

Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Tit Trap

Cockateel

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Handler ,slim ,Bondage ,Feet ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Fingering ,High Heels

Shackled to a post, she wriggles around, trying in vain to adjust herself in her uncomfortable crouching position. She likes to play to the camera, exaggerating her movements. When I call her on it, she admits as much. She says struggling is fun. I listen to her talk about herself, distracted; my mind is on what I can do to make this harder for her. I want to make her struggle for real. I tell her to take off her heels so she has to crouch on the balls of her feet. Now she's suffering. She quickly requests the vibrator. I can tell she's used to being in control of her scenes. She won't be in control today. I tell her the vibrator will wait. She can come if she works for it.
The discomfort of Darling's initial position is nothing compared to what is coming to her. I play with her flesh, easily reddening and welting its pallor. Finally she's been through enough to earn an orgasm. She'll have to beg for it and describe it before I let her have it though.
Before she has a chance to recover, I strap her into a chair I built. It's designed to keep her thighs spread as far apart as humanly possible. She looks lovely in the gas mask I put on her face, and I enjoy hearing her struggle for each labored breath. I place the fucking machine between her legs and listen to her muffled cries. I make her cry and I make her sing. I make her uncomfortable, mark her body, and make her dance for me. She does everything I tell her to. She is obedient because she is aching to come again now..her whole body begs for it.

Duration: 41:19

File size: 924.7 MB

Download Cockateel

carolina

Campfire Stories Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

When he decides to take her out for a bit of a camping trip there is no way he is going to let her ride inside the truck. A few ropes solve the transportation problem.

Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

Download Campfire Stories Elise Graves

Degraded & Bound - PainVixens

Penny and her husband Tim have a fun new game they like to play. At least Tim finds it fun. His fetish is to bring home guys from work, or the gym, or the bar and record them fucking Penny. This video features a really nasty dude with a sadistic streak who loves seeing Pennys mouth on his cock. Like an obedient wife, Penny indulges her husband's fantasy and the strangers kink. After warming him up with a blowjob, the stranger fucks her from behind, and then blindfolds her and reinserts his cock into her mouth. The stranger gets more aggressive, binding her with plastic wrap and roughly fingering her wet pussy. After messing around with her, he is ready to finish with her, and Penny sucks him off before he jacks his load across her face.

Duration: 1:41:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1486kbps

File size: 788.0 MB

Download Degraded & Bound - PainVixens

carolina

Dixons Day part 2

Being stuck in a cage is not too bad if the company is nice. Well, at least it was not until the crew decides to give Dixon Mason a disgusting spit shine to clean her up. From that moment on her day took a turn for the worse. The members did not just ask to see her humiliated. They wanted to see her hurt. They called for her to be bound and beaten. Of course our crew has been waiting for that from the first moment. Nothing gives us more joy than acting out the perverse demands of our members.

Duration: 1:10:46

File size: 796.1 MB

Download Dixons Day part 2

Elkie's Painful Examination

Pretty bondage model Elkie Cooper has an appointment for a check-up with the evil Dr. Rick Savage in the medical examination room of the Den of Iniquity Dungeon in New York City. Immediately, her naked body discovers the tight restrictions of a straightjacket, as her screams of terror are muffled by a ball-gag. Our beautiful victim writhes in pain as her pear shaped ass cheeks endure the sting of the Masters riding crop. This is classic BDSM featuring Rick Savage and his art deco style submissive..
In galaxy #264 Bondage Tape, Master Rick Savage introduces us to Colby, a girl next door type with auburn hair and awesome, natural breasts. Master Savages our victim to the St. Andrews Cross and immediately begins a vicious spanking session using a wooden spoon and a leather flogger. He inflicts a thorough ass thrashing, first, through her denim jeans, then her panty hose, and finaly to her reddened and bruised bare butt cheeks.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1521kbps

File size: 670.9 MB

Download Elkie's Painful Examination

carolina

Leila vs. The Key Fumble

Arms locked securely together behind her back. Ropes tightly coiled around her legs and ankles. A huge yellow beanbag gag keeping Leila's protests at a minimum. Yum, yum, yum! Little by little I can't help but make her predicament worse though... a chain here, a lock here. Before you know it Leila is hogtied with a chain around her neck tethered to the floor. When she starts to give up hope that she can't get out I toss out a ring of keys enticing her to worm her way across to the room. Funny thing about thumbcuffs though. They are hard enough to remove with the keyhole facing down... up is near impossible (sshhh don't tell her). Leila's going to be fumbling with those keys for a long time.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

Download Leila vs. The Key Fumble

Don't mess with my man

Studio: borntobebound

Lexi Lane gets a note from her man with some supplies telling her to get herself into some self bondage, tape on the ankles, nipple clamps, a collar, leash and ballgag. She slides to the floor caressing her pantyhose clad leggings and satin skirt wondering what kind of fun they are going to be getting into when his very angry wife storms in. She set this all up. Little Lexi endures all kinds of painful humiliation including a dildo down her throat, numerous gags including her own panties that the wife made her strip from her own body and stuff into her own mouth, before making her put on a fresh pair of pantyhose to continue. The poor little thing gets left tightly hogtied with her big boobs bouncing about on the rug.

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Don't mess with my man

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors