Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

"I'm a sensation whore," she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out. He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump to her wet pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Raggedy Rain

Katrina Jade

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

It's too soon to break her, so he begins to fuck her pussy with a large dildo and Jesse hangs there and has mind blowing orgasms until he has finished with her. The next scene opens with Jesse on the floor in a spread eagle position, but modified in a way to simulate the method of quartering. Every limb connects to a point above her that controls the tension on all of the ropes. As the scene goes on, The Pope increases the tension of the ropes to increase her suffering. Every time Jesse tries to find any comfort, the ropes tightens and she loses that battle. The Pope steps on her pussy with his big boot, and Jesse finds comfort in grinding her slutty pussy in the soles of his boot until she orgasms uncontrollably. The Pope then makes her clean the soles of his boots with her tongue. The day is finished with Jesse mounted on a Sybian and made to cum uncontrollably.

Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Katrina Jade

carolina

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

Lydia enjoys being pushed past her comfort zone, but their is a trust factor that is needed for such intense shoots. The Pope is one that she trusts and allows him to push her beyond what she is normally willing to endure. Lydia begins kneeling on ht bed with her arms pulled into a strappado behind her, and her legs tied tightly holding them apart. It's time for the pain to engulf her body and mind, and what better way than with baton that is used in a way to torment her most. The rib cage is a spot that you must use the utmost when tormenting, as to not separate the ribs, or break them. next a crotch rope is added that stresses her body even more. Add nipple clamps and tie them off as well, and Lydia is positioned for her first orgasms.

Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

carolina

Penny's Test - Part 1

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Penny's Test - Part 1

Lea Lexis

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

A former gymnast, Lea is confident, disciplined and flexible. She wants to be played with and pushed mentally, physically and sexually. One tough woman, she manages to suffer though a series of challenging scenarios including a completely immobilizing partial suspension..

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 622.9 MB

Download Lea Lexis

carolina

Packaging Rachel - Part 3

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

Lydia enjoys being pushed past her comfort zone, but their is a trust factor that is needed for such intense shoots. The Pope is one that she trusts and allows him to push her beyond what she is normally willing to endure. Lydia begins kneeling on ht bed with her arms pulled into a strappado behind her, and her legs tied tightly holding them apart. It's time for the pain to engulf her body and mind, and what better way than with baton that is used in a way to torment her most. The rib cage is a spot that you must use the utmost when tormenting, as to not separate the ribs, or break them. next a crotch rope is added that stresses her body even more. Add nipple clamps and tie them off as well, and Lydia is positioned for her first orgasms.

Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

Download Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

carolina

Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane and Kasha

Petgirls Jane and Kasha in ponygirl training. This is part 1 of the movie.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 214.7 MB

Download Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 1

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Ariel on her stomach, I tie her ankles to the post. Now that she is secure, I start smacking her ass with my hand as she moans through her very effective panty gag. It does not take long before I switch over to a leather strap. Ariel continues to moan and yelp through her gag as I enjoy watching her twitch and squirm. I eventually stop, but only to make her bondage tighter and more intense. I hogtie utilizing the post behind her and then I remove her gag. I try a ring gag, but I am not happy with how it fits her mouth, so I instead gag her with a cock gag. She had problems with it the last time I tried it, but after I throat fuck her with it for a bit, I am able to strap it tightly in place. She struggles with it, but is able to endure it, which makes me quite happy! I nose hook Ariel and tie her hair back to her crotchrope. It takes Ariel a few minutes to get used to the nose hook. I remove the cock gag as I plan on clamping her tongue, but first I use a plastic face distorting dental apparatus, that I don't remember the name of. That is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

carolina

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)

Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

Summer Transported and Hogtied - Part 1

Summer's car breaks down in the middle of no where... No phone reception and no one around for miles. Luckily a young lad happens down the road in a pick-up truck. It's her lucky day so she thinks. He looks under the hood, but it's clear he's much more interested in her. He starts by grabbing her ass and tits a bit. Summer tries to resist, but she doesn't want him to leave either... who knows how long she'll be out there. He claims he has tools, but when he returns he seemingly has nothing. Soon he has her on the ground fondling his new captive. He throws her over his shoulder and places her on the tailgate, where he ties her wrists elbows and ankles. Soon after he tightly cleave gags her and then finally he hogties her before shutting the tailgate and driving off. After traveling the back roads, they end up at an old metal structure. He makes summer hop towards the door. He stops her and rips her blouse open. He gropes and slaps her bare tits and orders her to keep hopping. Once they get close, he lifts and carries her inside, where he places her on her feet and neck ropes her. That will keep her from going anywhere. He gets out more rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2854kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

Download Summer Transported and Hogtied - Part 1

carolina

Carissa Montgomery

A massive dildo fills Brooklyn's cunt and the orgasms pour out. The final scene starts with Brooklyn atop a wooden box in a hogtie, wrists tied to legs. There is an up line that will slowly be pulled tighter, and tighter, until Brooklyn takes flight in a brutal suspension. First Brooklyn endured grueling torment and earned the right to be lifted into the air for one final orgasm.

Duration: 36:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Carissa Montgomery

Bitch Toy - Arachnia Web

Mina loves a scene that is handled right and Dee is an expert. Once she has her strung up by the arms, Dee takes the time to give her a wide range of sensations. Mina's foot is tormented with fingers and teeth and even a cane. Her pussy is where she's really sensitive, though, and Dee is going to take advantage.
Dee gets her new bitch toy hung upside down. There's a cock on the floor than needs some sucking and Dee has a whip that will make sure mina is up to the task. Once she's given some good head Dee is happy to give her a reward. The small vibe is perfect for getting at her clit, even when she isn't spread wide open for access.
Mina's cunt is so nice that Dee just can't stop playing with it. If it's not a hot finger fucking or a pounding from Mr. Pogo, it's another round with the vibrators until there are tears in the cum slut's eyes. she can cum a river over and over but it's never enough to satisfy Dee.

Format: real
Duration: 47:02
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Bitch Toy - Arachnia Web

carolina

Whore Cleansing

The Vigilante is back at it. The prostitutes are once again back in his neighborhood and he aims to cleanse the streets, and as it turns out the whores as well. There's one now... under a lamp, just waiting. He pulls up in his truck. The truck soon pulls away and the whore is gone. He has left her for now nude, and bound in the middle of nowhere. He's on his way back though, and soon Adara hears the rumble of his truck and sees the headlights nearing her. He pulls up right outside her cage. Adara's whimpers intensify as the headlights illuminate her tan nude body. The truck door creaks open and slams as The Vigilante walks around and unlocks the door to her cage. He steps in and roughly gropes her. He takes his time, but soon he tires of her whimpers. He removes one of his own socks and stuffs it in her mouth. Black tape keeps it there. Her legs are spread wide and tied to a thick tree branch before he starts spraying her down with cold water. Her body shivers and trembles on such a brisk night. He washes her body with a bar of soap, before removing her sock gag. When she resists the soap going in her mouth he slaps her thigh with the backside of a heavy wooden brush and that changes her mind. She's scrubbed with the brush and rinsed off with the hose again. He flips her around, and Adara is soaped, scrubbed and rinsed again on her backside. She gets a few hard swats from the backside of the heavy wooden brush as well. The Vigilante then flips her back around. She shivers and trembles. He leaves her to dry off. The truck starts up and he drives away. He'll be back in the morning to torment the whore a bit more before releasing her. I doubt if she'll ever come back to his neighborhood again.

Duration: 31:28

Download Whore Cleansing

Snot, Sweat, and Tears - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Courtney's Captor zipties and cinches her lower legs and feet. He leaves her to quiver as she endures her extremely strict bondage. She tries to struggle, but it looks more like twitching, as that is all her bondage will allow. Her Captor enjoys watching her futile struggles in the shadows, but after a while, he wants a new view. Courtney yelps as he rolls her onto her side. Her breathing intensifies as she adjusts to her new position. Now he can see her tears and bound tits jiggle as she twitches and moans. Another hour or so, and she'll gladly do anything he wants.

Duration: 15:48

File size: 709.6 MB

Download Snot, Sweat, and Tears - Part 3

carolina

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.

Duration: 30:34

Download Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

Rossi's Tit Training

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,slim ,other hair color ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Role Play ,master ,Slave

The Household arrives in only a few hours and there is much to do. An Upper Floor Friday night event requires a certain attention to detail. House slaves Cherry Torn and Bella Rossi work to satisfy the demands of the Upper Floor under butler, Maestro.
Rossi's expectations as a House slave are outlined before the assembled Household.

Duration: 29:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 662.9 MB

Download Rossi's Tit Training

carolina

The Machines have a Muse: Aiden Starr

Cast: Aiden Starr
Genres: shaved ,Machine Dildo ,slim ,Blonde ,fake boobs ,Tattoo ,christmas ,Gaping ,holidays

Uh, ya. We got Aiden. Did fairies get their wings and tiny tim get a fucking christmas goose - yes, yes those things happened and so did Aiden on the Fucking Machines. She's not a hologram - she's really getting nailed by big, fast relentless cock that is going to pound her pussy until it gapes and gives wet sloppy kisses to the might wangs that stretch her out.We not even making any sense - it's that good a day. Watch Aiden take on the mightiest machines on the internet with her pussy and intense orgasms.

Duration: 34:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4662kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Machines have a Muse: Aiden Starr

Bondage Wedding Night Part I

When the girls helped me undress, I must admit, I was a bit nervous. I don't know if it was before the wedding jitters? Maybe I was a bit excited about the prospect of being tied by Elizabeth. I knew that she had played around but I had no idea that she was this good with rigging. She tied my hands behind my back and produced a bright and shiny white ballgag. I only happily took it as Kyra took pictures. They both looked so cute. Lize had me lay on the bed facing down, I think I knew what she was going to do next and I was excited. Of course she didn't disappoint, She tied me in a cute and tight hogtie. What I didn't expect was what Kyra was going to do while Elizabeth filmed. I al exftremely ticklish. If you even act like your going to tickle me I cant help but explode in laughter. I am so ticklish, I feel like it will me, as if I will literally die of laughter. Kyra then started tickling me and I couldn't do anything but squirm in my hogtie, pull against the ropes and bit down hard on my ballgag, through fits of laughter. I was wearing all white on white sheets I laughed so hard I was worried I was going to pee in the bed.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Bondage Wedding Night Part I

carolina

Annika and Mark Davis

Cast: Annika ,Mark Davis
Genres: big dick ,Blindfold ,PIV ,slim ,Corporal Punishment ,Facefucking ,Brunette ,Stocks ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex

Annika is a very pretty girl who learns about BDSM down in the basement with Mark Davis. Bound in various ways, she must take punishment and service her master sexually.

Duration: 38:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 443.7 MB

Download Annika and Mark Davis

Extreme Bondage

Victoria Voxxx has proven to all of us that she is one bad bitch, but today she will be put to the ultimate test. This pain slut smiles at the chance to endure the most brutal bondage to date. Victoria begins in a standing position. The Pope manipulates the rope and puts her in the most extreme suspension that she has ever endured. We document the entire tie as it happens to show you what the model goes through to endure such . The next scene opens with Victoria in another suspension, but this time she is inverted with her magnificent ass framed with rope. This happens to be the only thing that is holding all of her weight, as she hangs helplessly upside down.

Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Extreme Bondage

carolina

Hush Ep 6: Mia Li Likes It All A Little Too Much

Cast: Helena Locke ,Mia Little
Genres: switch ,unshaved ,Bondage ,Feet ,fake boobs ,Flogging ,Asian ,shaped ,natural boobs ,toned

In Episode Six of Hush: Mia Li likes being told what to do, whether it's wearing lingerie to work, or getting tied up and flogged in the Human Resources office. She secretly wants it all. Fortunately for her she works for a sex positive company, in a sexually charged environment, with oversexed HR Director, Helena Locke always at the ready. Mia rushes into Helena's office, concerned about her feelings towards her fellow coworkers, but Helena assures her that her feelings are normal and natural, and to explore them. Helena prompts Mia to get on her knees, to worship her body, starting with her feet, working her way up her legs to her delicious pussy. She then puts Mia on the floor, tears her out of her clothes, and ties her up so she can get at every inch of her sumptuous body without protest. Mia cannot hide her joy as Helena takes total advantage of her, Mia is put in a partial suspension, with only one foot on the ground, while Helena flogs her, teases her, spanks her pussy, and finally fucks her with a strap-on. She plows and finger fucks Mia's slutty cunt, using a vibrator at the same time to drive her wild and make her cum, even while in this stressful bondage position. Helena then lowers Mia to the floor, propping her up on her hands and knees, but keeps her bound by the arms and legs, and rams her cock into Mia's hungry ass. Mia is in fucking heaven as Helena plows her hole, actually making her cum solely from anal sex. She then rolls her onto her back so Mia can use the vibrator again to cum while getting her asshole fully fucked. Meanwhile, blackmail continues to swirl through the office as the company boss Julia Ann learns that Cherry Torn has been fucking the new designer Eliza Jane. Julia will be dealing with Cherry PERSONALLY.

Duration: 38:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

Download Hush Ep 6: Mia Li Likes It All A Little Too Much

Jailhouse Cock Slut: Judge Mia Li Double Stuffed!

Cast: Mia Little ,Mickey Mod ,Gage Sin ,John Strong ,Mr. Pete ,Karlo Karrera
Genres: Anal ,muscular ,toned ,Double Penetration ,Black ,foreskin ,BDSM ,Bondage ,mixed ,Rough Sex

After sentencing five lawyers to a life behind bars without women, Judge Mia Li summons them to her chambers for an unexpected punishment! She takes all five thick jailhouse cocks, gagging and choking on one after another as she gets pounded by the men she slammed in the slammer! Double penetration, intense anal fucking, screaming orgasms, and more before Judge Mia is left covered in cum, moaning and rubbing her pussy to the loads exploding all over her tight pink asshole!

Duration: 46:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Jailhouse Cock Slut: Judge Mia Li Double Stuffed!

carolina

Gravity

Hung up such as Christ on the cross, Nikki includes a little time to consider the things she said during our question and answer period. She has to wonder if telling our team she was afraid of Elise and Jack is going to return to haunt her. They're clearly both moving at her entire body with whips, but also the second they step from how Matt comes in and begins to work with her pussy and tits having a flogger.That is if she begins screaming so loudly she wants to be gagged. Her makeup is running her face down in streaks, carried by her tears of annoyance. Maybe, she thinksshe shouldna battle of that kind has leveled to the remainder of the crew. If they come around to attach the nipple clamps it turns into a bit more apparent. All doubt is removed, as the weights are attached by them into them. This has turned into a game of "who is the better sadist? "

Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gravity

Sweet Cream

There are probably ways Sasha could have avoided this fate. Whatever she did to Claire Adams she regrets already. Making her sorry is not the point, though. Claire wants to make her remember. She wants Sasha to see these moments every time she looks in the mirror or closes her eyes. She is going to hurt, humiliate and denigrate Sasha and then give her pleasure like she has never known before. By the time Claire is done with Sasha the two sensations will be forever tied together in her mind, just another bit of lasting shame for Sasha to live with.

Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 481.5 MB

Download Sweet Cream

carolina

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.

Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 4

Good Slut Part Two

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

Download Good Slut Part Two

carolina

Trapped Part Two Ashley Graham

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it.

Duration: 33:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 371.8 MB

Download Trapped Part Two Ashley Graham

Devaun

Cast: Mark Davis ,Devaun
Genres: Blowjob ,shaved ,foreskin ,Pain ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,muscular

Devaun was another great find for Sex and Submission. She submits to an array of painful and pleasurable sensations from Mark Davis. Her body is lean and natural. Her long beautiful hair can be tied back restricting her movements and breathing. She Can endure the toughest bondage and implements like the Cat o-nine tails. Devaun obediently deep throats in challenging positions and then gets fucked hard in tight bondage.

Duration: 1:06:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Devaun

carolina

Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... It's not long before I return with more tape. I start at her wrists and tape all the way up her arms, welding them together. I take a few snapshots, before I stand her up. I pick her up and lay her face down on the hogtie bench. It's set up today so that her legs will be apart. Each ankle and calf are taped to the uprights. More tape is run across her chest and then to the back of the bench. More is added to her gag and then taped back as well, Armani to look straight ahead. More tape is added to her thighs and then more tape to arch her just a tad more. I quickly grab her tits as I have something more to add to them, but not yet. I keep adding more tape. I leave Armani to struggle and endure for a while. When I return, I add some nasty little clamps to her nipples. She doesn't like this at all! I tell her I'll be back later and poor Armani is left in agony.

Duration: 15:35

File size: 699.2 MB

Download Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I decide to let her take a break, and let her roll on her side to help take some of the pressure off of her neck, as I simply want a new view. Don't worry my nice streak does not last long. Her tits are also more accessible on her side and they look like they need some attention, and I oblige them with some groping and good old fashioned hand slapping. I order her to roll back on her stomach. I pull up on the rope connecting her neck and ankles, pulling her into a nice arch before untying it and really tightening it up. The intensity of PJ's mmmpphs and moans ramps up a bit at this point. I step away, leaving PJ to endure her predicament. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

Download She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

carolina

Dia Zerva Double Bagged

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Deep Throat

Old Cunt gets a nice dose of bastinado as she screams through a gag. When he comes for New Cunt, he pulls up her dress and starts beating her ass. Like Old Cunt, she's bound so throughly, she cannot move away from the cane.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dia Zerva Double Bagged

A ticklish gift for Lillibayle part 2 new bdsm porn videos

Genres: Tickling Feet, Tickling Upper Body

A Lilibayle fan has decided to give her a gift, a spa of pure relaxation . but in truth this massage provides a very relaxed and delicate tickle all over the body, including kisses and foot worship, which will stimulate complete relaxation . a pleasant tickle that will make her smile, but without torment her

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4790kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 789.4 MB

Download A ticklish gift for Lillibayle part 2 new bdsm porn videos

carolina

Jewell Marceau

Cast: Jewell Marceau
Genres: Domination ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaped ,Corporal Punishment ,Nylons Stockings ,Handler

Jewell is the kind of girl who says "How about if you tied me like this" or "I think that rope needs to be tighter". Not only do her elbows easily touch behind her back, she likes having them tied there. She is also a big fan of the magic wand vibrator. We didnt want to dissapoint her, so she was tied in various exposed positions so that the wand could be put to use.

Duration: 25:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 296.8 MB

Download Jewell Marceau

Straightjacketed slut roughly fucked

Aria Alexander is stunningly beautiful and could of been a runway model if she had so wanted to. Instead, her kinky sexual desires drove her into the porn. We all win here. After trying her hand at regular LA porn, she has decided to try a bondage shoot for the very first time. We love breaking in the newbies here at Sexaullybroken.
Bound in our leather Bolero straightjacket from the Stockroom and languishing on our well used fuck bed, Aria's flawless ass is perfectly displayed. Her pale ankles are belted together and her head is over the edge of the bed. We calmly walk up and make full use of that face pussy, sinking home right past those puffy blow job lips. It is just the warm up to remind Aria of her place before we add a second cock to the mix.
We fill her from both ends, turning her into a well stuffed sex sandwich. The straightjacket bondage keeps her snug and secure, her holes wide open and her all natural perky breasts exposed. We can flip her around in any angle and position, the bondage holding firm as we take her in every position we so desire. She cums hard all over the 10 inch BBC as it tattoos its initials in her tight pussy.
The addition of a vibrator sends our bound beauty into sexual subspace as she soars in her bondage. The strict restraint and orgasm overload is something this porn starlet will not be forgetting anytime soon. We leave our well fucked doll twitching on the bed, her eyes glassy. Welcome to Sexuallybroken my dear...

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6745kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 755.7 MB

Download Straightjacketed slut roughly fucked

carolina

Insatiable part 2

14 is a patchwork of criss crossed marks. Her tender flesh is puffy and red. The chastity device has her locked down and plugged up. The anal plug is removed and the device is unlocked. Her feet are prepared; ankles locked in front of her. She's made to watch as the cane brutally inflicts pain on her feet. She cries through her suffering. A deep throat gag is installed to mute her wails. She's strung up like a piece if meat. Dee poses for a picture with her catch. Then it's time for 314 to take a little dunk. Into a bucket her head goes.

Duration: 45:47
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

Download Insatiable part 2

Star Nine - super drooly hogtie

We have Star Nine! This famous fetish model from the USA is our latest catch and she is tightly hogtied on the floor! A large ballgag makes her drool uncontrollably, which is always fun to watch. Star is a star! Even though this is some tight rope, she even manages to sit up, but she soon realizes there is no point in that. The crotch rope makes her struggling even more interesting, if you are a fan of helpless drooling, don't miss this one!

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 557.7 MB

Download Star Nine - super drooly hogtie

carolina

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Duration: 18:42

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

My First Shoot With Ariel Anderssen - Part 4

The last Part of this series. Like I mentioned when this series began... I do very sloppy work in this one, but ignore that and enjoy Ariel!

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 427.6 MB

Download My First Shoot With Ariel Anderssen - Part 4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors