Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

TheUpperFloor - Cherry Torn Sarah Shevon - Shevon's Review

Studio: TheUpperFloor
Genres: Bdsm

The Household is called to order to determine the future of slave slut Sarah Shevon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 378.3 MB

Download TheUpperFloor - Cherry Torn Sarah Shevon - Shevon's Review

Lots of Tape and Gags for Dixon Mason - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes wraps black tape over the microfoam, making the gag even tighter. He doesn't stop there though. He keeps going, wrapping around her forehead, then alongside her nose and under her chin. You can tell by her whimpers that this is not a comfortable gag at all. He continues adding red tape to her body. It's clear at this point that she will be almost completely mummified to the chair by the time he's done. He removes her current gag. He notes her reactions as he slap grabs her taped up tits. A rubber pump gag is inserted in her mouth and pumped up. Clear tape wrapped around her mouth makes sure it won't slip out. Once again, more red tape is added before the pump gag is removed. He must be feeling nice as Dixon is left ungagged for a bit as a rope is tied into her hair. He then wanders off, but soon returns with her next gag. It is a large spider ring gag. She is gagged once again. She is then nose hooked and finally her head is pulled back by the hair tie, and tied off to the back of the chair. A different kind of clamp is applied to her already sore nipples, and then Dixon is left to endure the escape proof tape bondage. At the end of the clip the Dr. returns to her a bit before the clip ends. I have also added a deleted gag scene. This was a very tight gag that Dixon tapped out of almost immediately after it was applied.

Duration: 27:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lots of Tape and Gags for Dixon Mason - Part 2

carolina

Little Nympho Whore

Cast: Ashli Orion ,Anthony Rosano
Genres: Prolapse ,Fisting ,Dominatrix ,Anal , ,big dick ,Anal Stretching ,Lesbian ,Brunette ,Dildo
Video language: English

Ashli Orion's big round booty looks incredible in latex. She teases and fucks glass toys and dildos with her tight little asshole. She also makes a good effort in fisting her ass! Then, this whore gets stuffed with a giant ass hook and anally pounded by Anthony Rosano. Finally, Ashli is given an in handcuffs and expels water from her ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Little Nympho Whore

WhippedAss - Daisy Marie and Aiden Starr - Daisy's Promotion

Studio: WhippedAss

Daisy Marie is dominated by Aiden Starr in this fun and sexy role play. She is humiliated, tied up, strap-on fucked and made to cum which leaves her in a puddle of squirt. Then, Daisy is full-on strapped down to a gyno-chair, her pussy clamped open and her clitoris and nipples are suction cupped.

Duration: 51:29

File size: 1.1 GB

Download WhippedAss - Daisy Marie and Aiden Starr - Daisy's Promotion

carolina

Tattooed Slut Machine Fucked in Tight Bondage

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: Bondage ,slim ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,shaved ,switch ,other hair color ,Machine Dildo

Leigh is back and hotter than ever with her bald head. We get her tied up in every scene and fuck her as hard and fast as we possibly can. Her orgasms are loud as she screams from cumming so hard. All day long she is pounded while in tight bondage.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tattooed Slut Machine Fucked in Tight Bondage

InfernalRestraints No More Tears Nicki Blue Pd

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Then Pd is going to give her something to complain about. He has a low tolerance for her kind of bullshit and all of her crying is really wearing thin. Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears.

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download InfernalRestraints No More Tears Nicki Blue Pd

carolina

Felony Loves Electricity!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Felony
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,slim ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Femdom ,unshaved ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Dominatrix ,Brunette

Episode 3: Felony's been in the business longer than I have. But nothing she's ever done could have prepared her for an intense Electrosluts anal, double penetration and squirting ordeal!
But the fun's just begun, and she's tied up sitting on a barstool, giving me easy access to her plump, pillowy ass cheeks. I slap some sticky pads on them, making that sweet ass dance. Felony gets another dose of electricity though electrified nipple clamps.
With a little manual stimulation, I make her wet. But everything's been built up to her penetrations with an electrified ass plug and dildo, causing a successive wave of intense orgasms. She cums hard again and again very vocally until she squirts all over herself!

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 772.4 MB

Download Felony Loves Electricity!

Sarah vs. The Peeps

Sarah loathes peeps and I have to admit, they are vile little candies. It's not until I have her tied to a chair that I reveal my evil plan. Stuffing both her cheeks with the fluorescent colored peeps, I fill the rest of her mouth with a bright pink ball gag. The white shirt I had her wear starts to become apparent as multi-colored drool makes its way out of her mouth. Once I find out how ticklish she is, the drool really starts to fly!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2032kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Peeps

carolina

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's Captor asks if she'd like him to remove her nose clamp and since she does a good job of begging he does so. He then starts to free her of her bondage... most of it anyway. It takes a little time, but soon all the ropes are removed except her wrists and her hair. Rachel is put on her knees, and her hair is tied to her wrists, and the open mouth gag is applied once again. Her Captor leaves her once again, but he'll be back soon enough to put Rachel and that gag to good use.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 4

BoundGangBangs - Yoha - Home Invasion

Studio: BoundGangBangs

In this fantasy role-play update Yoha dreams of having her house invaded by a pack of horny men who tie her up and use all her holes for their pleasure. She struggles as she is taken down and tied up, but eventually she succumbs to the cock and cums so hard she squirts all over the floor. Sex in bondage, hard anal pounding, double penetration, and cum covered faces await you inside!!!

Duration: 53:52

File size: 645.5 MB

Download BoundGangBangs - Yoha - Home Invasion

carolina

Grudge Fuck: Cheating Girlfriend Juliette March Brutally Fucked by Ex

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Juliette March, Codey Steele
Genres: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gag

Perky little Juliette March is a lying cheating girlfriend. She hooks up with D the night before and gets caught by her boyfriend Codey Steele. She denies it all, but Codey knows the truth. It's right there on her phone. She tries to kick Codey out, but he comes storming back in. He isn't going to get kicked out of her house without his guitar. The two get into a heated argument. Juliette slaps Codey in the face, and he has had enough. He chokes her and slams her to the couch. If he's getting kicked out by this cheating woman, he's going to get one last grudge fuck in. The two spit and slap each other. He wrestles her into submission. Holding her down he pulls out his huge cock and slams it down her wet throat. She deep throats his hard angry cock as he slaps her pussy red. She is tied up in rope bondage and he crops her body. Nipple clamps get her screaming, but the real fun begins when he removes the clover clamps. She continues to suck his cock as he pulls out the Hitachi and vibes her pussy! That wet hole is ready to be grudge fucked. He delivers a brutal pounding. Deep pussy fucking while she is gagged gets him hard as a rock. The ball gag muffles her screams. He finally cums deep in her pussy for a cream pie. He pulls it out and rubs it all over her pathetic face.

Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Grudge Fuck: Cheating Girlfriend Juliette March Brutally Fucked by Ex

Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

This is a true story: Rachel Adams actually asked me to tie her in a tight hogtie after seeing a little statue of a hogtie torture method in a museum. Yep. She got all excited and wanted me to tie her just as tight as the statue she had seen. I did my best, and I think we got kind of close. Rachel was very happy in her super tight hogtie! She said next time I should try to make it even tighter! She is just the best!!

Duration: 3:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

Download Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

carolina

Petite Slut Avi Love is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

Cast: Avi Love ,The Pope
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Vaginal Penetration ,Handler ,unshaved ,Domination ,The Pope ,Leather ,Brunette ,Petite ,bottom

Avi begins in a brutal partial suspension that puts all of her weight on her hip. The bondage itself is now tormenting her, so anything that follows is just more for her to suffer through. Nipple clamps are added and then weights for optimal suffering. Her feet are abused with a leather crop which cranks up the intensity and makes her very aware of the predicament she is in. The first dose of orgasms are administered and she shows how much of a grateful slut she really is. Next she is in a hogtie on a box waiting on her captor. The Pope enters and the anticipation mounts as she prepares for her next dose of suffering. More bastinado has her sensitive soles aching, but that doesn't mean this slut is not ready for some throat fucking before her pussy is . She is hoisted into the air and finished with more orgasms. After a few more orgasms we move to the final scene where Avi is face down on the floor with her legs spread wide and her body held up with her arms. Her ass is beaten with a flogger before The Pope fucks her pussy and rips more orgasms from her until he is satisfied with her ultimate suffering.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Petite Slut Avi Love is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

TheUpperFloor - Cherry Torn

Studio: TheUpperFloor

Matt plays with her, taunts, her, gives her more predicaments to play with her. Then the vibrator comes in. He pounds her juicy inviting cunt with
his fingers... teasing her, prolonging her pleasure and not letting her cum again and again. This is the cycle and we get to see how long she can
endure this circuit training sadism.

Duration: 34:02

File size: 408.2 MB

Download TheUpperFloor - Cherry Torn

carolina

Penny's Test - Part 1

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Penny's Test - Part 1

Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bring out the ropes and really get her elbows tied tight and cinched to her body. I enjoy groping my bound and gagged captive, before ordering her to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy all views of her bondage. I eventually remove the overhead rope and place her on top of a table and remove her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

carolina

Self Tie in Blue Lingerie

I am pretty sure I have done something right today, because Johnny is rewarding me very well. I'm wearing a skin tight navy blue and cream colored nightie with thigh high navy blue stockings. And, up on the bed, I am trussed up in red rope. I even did a little on camera self tying until Johnny became impatient and took back over the rope work. I am given the leather harness gag with the red ball (my least favorite) but I have to admit that it looks really good on me right about now. The camera follows me as I move around a bit, before I reach the real prize. He pulls out the hitachi and the red liberator cushion and props me up on them. I reach one heck of an orgasm on film. I hope you are as I happy as I am!

Duration: 14:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 248.4 MB

Download Self Tie in Blue Lingerie

Mena Li

I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. Even though my last session was a bit difficult to handle, the training was effective since I wanted to please my Master again. That's exactly what I got. This time around he bound my wrists and ankles to the floor, on my knees and hands, my ass up for him to use, easy for my mouth to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He even slipped in a butt plug, my asshole tightening around it every time he pushed his dick in. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2820kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

Download Mena Li

carolina

Katja and Chanta-Rose

Cast: Katja ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Slave ,Fingering ,trimmed ,Blonde ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,Sub ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Femdom

Katija will do whatever Chanta wants in order to keep her job as a Nurse.

Duration: 27:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 324.3 MB

Download Katja and Chanta-Rose

Concentration

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Double Penetration ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,slim ,Bondage ,Clover Clamps ,Gag ,Submission ,Domination

Amber is back to DB for her second shoot. She says her first shoot was awesome, as she describes what happened. She is very enthusiastic about her upcoming live shoot as well as for the shoot today.
As we find Amber strapped and chained, as though caught in a spider's web, the sweat beads up on her face as she strains in her position. Drool runs out her gag and down her chest. She cries out when her tits, ass and pussy are flogged red, a look of deep focus on her face. Her body jerks with each blow. Amber's knees ache as they support all her weight. Her eyes show her serious concentration as her face is tormented with clover clamps and nose hooks. Double penetration with inflatable dildoes furrows Amber's brow as she struggles to endure her torments. The vibrator is her only relief, bringing a hazy look to her eyes when she comes and comes again.

Duration: 42:10

File size: 943.6 MB

Download Concentration

carolina

There's A Switch

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Vendetta ,Claire Adams

Claire Adams plays both sides of the coin in the BDSM scene. Known as a switch, Claire gives a rare performance as a submissive for Princess Donna's hard hitting dominance on Wired Pussy. Days later, Claire switches roles and dishes out the pain to the willing Vendetta. Exploring her relationship with sadism and masochism, Claire reveals that her life as a switch stretches far beyond the camera and exists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9740kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download There's A Switch

Public Disgrace Breaks Notorious Dom Nika Noire

Cast: James Deen ,Nika Noire
Genres: Double Penetration ,Sub ,big dick ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,Slapping ,Noose ,Slave ,Domination ,Foot Torment ,toned ,natural boobs ,Suspension ,Flogging ,Femdom ,Submission ,Rough Sex

Nika Noire is used to being in control. She takes pleasure in dominating and humiliating a helpless sub. But can this infamous dom handle a taste of her own medicine?
The scene starts off intense and stays that way throughout. Nika is bound, helpless, and suffering from a complete loss of control. She struggles to come to terms with her position as an immobilized fuck hole while the room takes turns dishing out punishment, pleasure, and lots of cock.

Duration: 1:19:55

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Public Disgrace Breaks Notorious Dom Nika Noire

carolina

Crybaby

Cast: Nina ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Single Tail ,Femdom ,LezDom ,Dominatrix ,Blonde ,Pussy Eating ,Sub ,Domination ,slim

After a long break, one of the best models in BDSM has returned to Whippedass to be dominated by Maitresse Madeline. Nina gets put through her paces from painful implements such as the single tail and cane. She also enjoys crying as an emotional release from the intensity of the session.

Duration: 1:13:49

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Crybaby

InfernalRestraints Sybil Hawthorne

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Sybil Hawthorne has always been a bit of a screamer but this new space really lets her show it off. Every time Pd pops her with the whip she lets out a wail that reverberates in the empty space.

Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Sybil Hawthorne

carolina

Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

We tied Olga Cabaeva in a chicken wing hogtie. It's hard to tell what she thinks of this position, because we gagged her with a 2 inch harness ballgag. Soon, the drool starts flowing uncontrollably, and Olga is powerless to stop it. She drools and drools, trying to struggle her way out of the ropes, but there's no chance. Her arms are pinned behind her back and she can't get to any knots. After this shoot, Olga had to a lot of water, for all the fluids she lost!!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps

File size: 324.9 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:51

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 1

carolina

Elegance pony girl pt.1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hywel Phillips

Our new feature film Pony Girl- the story of a posh horse rider stripped, chained, humiliated, caned, bound and turned into an enforced Pony Girl slave, is now up at Elegance Studios!

Duration: 57:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4343kbps
Audio: 85kbps

Download Elegance pony girl pt.1

Bondage Challenge Pt 1

Cast: Mark Davis ,Annie Cruz
Genres: shaped ,Asian ,Bondage ,British ,other hair color ,Pierced Pussy ,foreskin ,black hair ,natural boobs ,shaved

Referee Lew Rubens pits Mark Davis and Annie Cruz against each other in this energetic contest of lust, will, flexibility, and strength - a sex-fueled duel to find out who's the bigger slut. Can Annie avoid Mark's fast hands and faster hogtie? Who'll be made to come soonest, and how many times? Can Annie squirm away from Mark's probing cock? In this erotic game of points for cash, everybody's guaranteed to score!

Duration: 49:16
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 872kbps

File size: 362.4 MB

Download Bondage Challenge Pt 1

carolina

Proving Her Worth

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Every once in a while we get a model who talks the talk, and can walk the walk. These moments are sporadic, but when we have one, we take full advantage. Luna Lovely is one of those models, and The Pope finally gets his hands on her for Hogtied. The first position is to get to know her, and have her body readily available for him to test every part of her. The initial touch puts a smile across Luna's face, but when the reality of what is about to happen, and who is dishing out the punishment hits, her entire demeanor changes.

Duration: 49:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Proving Her Worth

Cowgirl Live part 1

Release Year: 2024

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Cowgirl Live part 1

carolina

Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4

Ophelia endures tight nose hooks and a tongue clamp... her bondage is tightened up as well. The way she pleads with her eyes is a thing of beauty!

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

Download Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4

Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine

This has got to hurt! Too bad she volunteered for this, she probably thought that she was in for a little rough housing, but I guess she thought wrong. That's definitely not a smile on her face and more of a look of "why the holy-fuck my pussy hurts did I agree to do this!?" Bondage leads to pussy torment, which then leads to titty torment complete with mousetraps and other forms of painful torment. You're going to love it!

Duration: 58:25
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 687.3 MB

Download Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine

carolina

Boundcon VIII report: whip test

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane
Genres: BDSM

Only short report of what we have done at Boundcon VIII in Munich. Testing new whips on petgirl Jane .

Duration: 21:57
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 256.5 MB

Download Boundcon VIII report: whip test

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Sassy's captor ties a length of rope into her hair, then he ties her elbows and forearms together. Sassy is relieved when he removes the huge sponge in her mouth, but that relief is short lived. She feels him fiddling her her hair, but then she feels a clamp n her tongue. She yelps as he now ties a length of twine tightly around her tongue, behind her piercing. He then ties a rope to her wrists again and ties it off overhead, cruelly stressing her shoulders once again. He ties her hair back to her wrists very tightly and then completely tapes up her hands. He nose hooks her next, with excruciating tight rubber bands that stretch her breathing holes to the max. Her tongue is then tied off to the lower part of the chair very tightly. Sassy cannot move anywhere now without a body part being painfully pulled. She didn't think it was possible for clamps to be applied to her bound tits, but once again, she was wrong. She yelps as they pinch her swollen nipples. She is then left to endure her predicament. The man leaves her for now, but who knows what he'll do to her when he returns in her vulnerable state. At the end of the clip, I added some behind the scenes footage of sassy being released.

Duration: 22:38

Download Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3

carolina

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Duration: 22:46

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2

Can A Girls Dakoda Brookes and Eve Lei

Cast: Dakoda Brookes ,Eve Lei
Genres: natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Fingering ,slim ,Asian ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Domination ,black hair

You hire cute girls and you hope for the best. You get girls for their first time bondage experience and you hope for the best. You take 20 year old hotties, dirty them up, tie them down, bring some punishment and you hope for the best.
At the end of the day you know that you did your best, and all that is left is hope.

Duration: 46:19

Download Can A Girls Dakoda Brookes and Eve Lei

carolina

Everyone Has Their Price: Lexi Lore Gives it All Up for Dirty Money

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Seth Gamble, Lexi Lore
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Flogging, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, Kinky, Lingerie, muscular

Stunning blonde Lexi Lore in her red lingerie is working the cam girl scene. Her admirers tip top dollar for her private shows. Today Seth Gamble is in for what he desires. Lexi strips naked and turns her vibrator on her tight pussy. The camera gets it all for Seth to see. But, today Seth isn't interested in just this video. After Lexi has a huge orgasm on cam, she discovers Seth hasn't paid up. He has the money IRL and demands she comes and gets it. Arriving at Seth's fancy ass house she discovers the money amongst some kinky toys. However, the money is fake. WTF. Seth appears and shows her the real wad of dough. He offers her double for what he desires. She declines, but next he says triple. What does he want for all that cash. Everything! He grabs her by the neck and throws her down. She is stripped naked and tied up in rope bondage fully restricted. Her mouth gagged with a ball gag, no one can hear her scream. Seth goes in on the corporal punishment. Flogging, caning, whips. You can feel the pain he delivers, but he also brings the pleasure. The Hitachi comes out and she is made to cum. Seth then rams his hard cock down her deep throat as she gags for air. Seth flips her over and continues the punishment before he fucks her hard in deep. Her ass turns bright red as Seth switches to her tight asshole. Deep anal gets her screaming. Seth flips her over again and gets the nipple clamps out. Her sensitive nipples can barely take the pain. Finally Seth unloads his huge load all over her shaved pussy.

Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Everyone Has Their Price: Lexi Lore Gives it All Up for Dirty Money

Dungeon Slave

Release Year: 2021

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Dungeon Slave

carolina

Mellanie Monroe Happy Thanksgiving.

Cast: Mellanie Monroe

Our hot MILF Mellanie is back, and we have her on the floor in a classic spread position. Sometime the simple things are just awesome.
We do all the classic in this update. Foot caning, pussy flogging, breast flogging on those big natural breast of hers. We gag her, we finger fuck and vibrator her to multiple screaming, hard orgasms. We push her limits, and each time we make this slut cum again.
We love making girls cum, even when they don't want to anymore. Being helpless is a fun thing, for us.

Duration: 21:18
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 476.5 MB

Download Mellanie Monroe Happy Thanksgiving.

SexuallyBroken Brutal deep throating!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Cici Rhodes Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

She Deep Throats with the best of them, she takes huge cock, she can handle the hard bondage and rough sex, and truly enjoys every second.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 750.2 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Brutal deep throating!

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos