Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Tattooed Pain Slut Endures Brutal Bondage with Agonizing Torment

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Kink
Cast: Leigh Raven, The Pope
Genres: bondage, pain, pain slut, The Pope, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Welcome newcomer, Leigh Raven to Hogtied. She has an amazing body, beautiful face, soaking wet pussy, and cool tattoos. She is a self proclaimed pain slut, so we jump right into the torment. Her body is put through grueling bondage positions, with each one pushing her body more than the last. The torment is nonstop and keeps her on the edge of tapping out, but The Pope always pulls back just in time to preserve the moment and allow us to see more of her suffering.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tattooed Pain Slut Endures Brutal Bondage with Agonizing Torment

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

carolina

130 - Mop Head

Cast: 130
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Caning, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Tits Tortur

I have a friend that told me about this bondage site that was interesting. Never did anything like that before. What would like to happen today? I'd like to make it out alive. We'll see what we can do...

Duration: 41:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download 130 - Mop Head

Denise - Testing the new machine (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Denise
Genres: BDSM

We have a brand new pumping device here at the farm called the 'electronic breast training machine type 2'. Of course, it needs to be tested. Can it safely run for a very long time? How painful is it? Who better than our cute resident HuCow Denise to try this machine for the first time. By popular member request, she wass wearing an A-frame milking bra, which gives convenient access to her udders, while also supporting them. Denise got to test the machine which pumped her teats to triple the size very quickly. She was then left for many hours, chained to the wall. When the farmer returned, he saw that the machine had done its job, it's working great. Denise was whimpering as always, especially when the farmer nipple clamped her (again). He then turned off the lights again and left Denise in the barn to contemplate her fate.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14488kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Denise - Testing the new machine (2024)

carolina

Zo - Rubber Doll

This week we had Zo over. Patrick had heard she wanted to try her luck at Gordian Fucking Machines. When we asked which one, she apparently replied "All of them". Patrick brought Zo with him, and this is the rubber sheathed apparition that arrived. Zo never shows her face. Take a good look because this rubber doll is all you will ever see of her unless you happen to be family. So you guys and gals who have been asking for full cover hoods should be happy now.

Duration: 31:55
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2237kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download Zo - Rubber Doll

Dolly's Innocence Lost

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dolly Leigh, The Pope
Genres: bondage, rope bondage, dildo, straight, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, spanking

Dolly´s looks are deceiving in the way that she seems like the good girl, but as you are about to see she is the total opposite. We capture her body with inescapable rope bondage are tear her clothes from her body exposing her milky white skin. The floggers, canes, and spankings quickly turn that skin to a bright red.We put her in multiple positions that keep her helpless and exposed to have our way with her.

Duration: 50:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dolly's Innocence Lost

carolina

Pain Factory Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

The ring can even have her swinging from the ceiling. And even the seat she takes in the end is manufactured to be malicious. Nothing about her day with PD is crafted for comfort.

Duration: 1:12:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 810.8 MB

Download Pain Factory Hazel Hypnotic

Anal Informant

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Tommy Pistol
Genres: bdsm, big tits, blowjob, bondage, Corporal Punishment, curvy, domination, gag, Hitachi, humiliation, kinky, nipple clamps, role play, rope bondage

When party girl Lauren Phillips comes up against dirty lieutenant Tommy Pistol, she is drawn into a world of sex and BDSM as an anal informant. And oh how dirty the lieutenant is. After Red headed beauty Lauren sucks Tommy´s cock he tries to get the name of Lauren´s supplier so he handcuffs her, ties her up and torments her with the flogger and zapper to get some answers but Lauren isn´t giving in so easy. With a ball-gag and nipple clamps Lauren is standing up tied to a ceiling beam. Her tiny waist and big tits are bound with rope and her tall curvy voluptuous body wiggles around trying to escape the blows of this corporeal punishment. Tommy puts Lauren down on her knees in doggie and fucks her tight ass and then her horny pussy back and forth as he tries to break her down into revealing her suppliers name. Tommy fills Lauren´s mouth with his big dick and she cleans off her ass and pussy cum. Flipped over on her back tied up tight in twisted bondage Lauren´s long legs are stretched behind her head so her slutty holes are wide open and ready to be fucked again. Tommy pounds her ass while he vibes her pussy with the Hitachi and chokes her delicate neck. Lauren is loosing her mind moaning and squealing as Tommy demands the name of Lauren´s supplier but this Anal Informant just cums and cums into sweet oblivion.

Duration: 48:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Anal Informant

carolina

Best Of Europe: Daria

Cast: Daria Glower
Genres: Humiliation ,Female Slave ,Sub ,Discipline ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Public ,Vaginal Penetration ,Brunette

Daria Glower is a Czech beauty who gets fondled and made to cum in front of a bunch of horny construction workers. Then she gets Steve Holmes massive cock stuffed down her throat in public. She is bound and fucked by an abandoned house, and left with a big load of cum on her face!

Duration: 41:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Best Of Europe: Daria

Calico Lane For Bondage's Sake II

Release Year: 2013
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Calico Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Calico Lane For Bondage's Sake II

carolina

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)

Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

The Audition

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Xander Corvus, Kenzie Taylor
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment

Kenzie is a sight for sore eyes with her long blonde tresses cascading down her back, high heels, shapely legs and huge tits busting out of her tight dress. To get Kenzie even more into character Xander fucks her ass with a metal dildo, then a glass dildo and her acting gets better with every new thrust into her tight little pink asshole. Convinced she will get the job if she can show Xander how sexy her character can be she gives Xander a deep, slobbery blow job. His hard dick barely fits in her mouth but she knows how to suck cock so she takes it all. The wet slippery slobber glistens on her huge tits as the hopeful actress gets a good throat fuck.Now for the BDSM and corporeal punishment part of the audition. Xander wants to see what else she can do so he leans her over a table and ties her up with rope with one leg up so her ass and pussy are there for the taking. With a ball gag in her mouth this curvy sexy slut gets the flogger, zapper and then Xanders cock in her ass. First he gets her warmed up with a glass dildo and then slides his fat cock in her ass while he zaps and flogs and spanks her till her thighs are bright red and she is screaming with pain and pleasure. After pounding Kenzies ass on the table Xander puts her on her back with wrists tied to ankles so this hot horny blonde cant go anywhere. He fills all her hungry holes one after the other back and forth, first her ass and then her wet slutty pussy and back to her ass and then her mouth. Xander chokes her and fucks her out of her mind until she is moaning with a relentless wave of orgasms. Last part of the audition is Kenzie in doggie position arms tied behind her back ass high in the air. She gets a hard fucking and then Xander tightens on nipple clamps and throat fucks her until he blows his jizz all over her big tits. She repeats the line one last time Stretch my tight little pink assholeand this time she says it with gusto.

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

Download The Audition

carolina

Carly and Audrey Leigh

Cast: Carly ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: natural boobs ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Feet ,LezDom ,Humiliation ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave

Carly is a very obedient submissive that will take anything for Miss Audrey. Whipping, spanking, hotwax, footworship and Anal Strap-on sex makes this update very erotic.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 326.8 MB

Download Carly and Audrey Leigh

Alt Dream Girl Krysta Kaos Abused and Fucked in Extreme Rope Bondage!!

Cast: The Pope, Krysta Kaos
Genres: straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, rope bondage

She´s back!! Kink female sex slave legend Krysta Kaos returns so she can be punished and humiliated in The Pope´s sadistic dungeon. Her petite body is toned and adorned with beautiful tattoos that show off her love of extreme pain. The Pope wastes no time and strips her naked so he can grope and abuse her tits and firm ass with his massive hands. He prods all of her orifices and stimulates her perky nipples with hard slaps and punches. She purrs and begs to be punished and The Pope is only too happy to oblige. He works over her body from head to toe with a heavy leather flogger until he cries for mercy are deafening. The only mercy that Krysta finds is vibrator jammed onto her swollen and sensitive clit. She screams from the torment of multiple unwanted orgasms. The pain becomes so extreme that she lifts herself off the ground and bends completely backwards while howling the depraved screams of masochistic whore. Next Krysta gets tied in a nasty full suspension that spreads her precious pussy wide open. The full weight of her body digs into the tight and restrictive rope bondage. Her every movement intensifies the pain of predicament and The Pope takes full advantage of her vulnerability. He takes a giant dildo and shoves it into her greedy whore hole and smiles a sadistic grin as Krysta cries out from the pain of the vaginal penetration. But her mood quickly shifts as the massive rod jams in and out of her tight and tiny pussy. As juice drips from her cunt she cums and struggles against the bondage to to escape the torment of the multiple orgasms. The Pope then ties her in a squatting position and lashes severe clover claps to her sensitive nipples. He yanks them across the room and every time Krysta moves the searing pain of the breast abuse increases. But she only craves more and her depraved lust will only be satiated after cumming over and over again. To finish his sexual plaything off, The Pope ties her spread eagle to a bed and mercilessly attacks her tits and pussy with every impact tool he has at his disposal. A vinyl flogger tears at her flesh, while a horse hair flogger stings her like the bites of thousand psychotic bees. As the front of her body glows red from the abuse, her pussy glistens with cum and she begs her dom to allow her to orgasm. Her whole body twists and contorts as a hitachi vibrates her sore pussy until she explodes one last explosive orgasm and screams from the pleasure that a masochistic slut finds from being tormented with unbelievable pain.

Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Alt Dream Girl Krysta Kaos Abused and Fucked in Extreme Rope Bondage!!

carolina

Raw Deal - Ramon Nomar, Luna Star

Cast: Ramon Nomar, Luna Star
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment

Blonde bombshell Luna Star meets Ramon on a back country road to make a dirty deal with guns. She looks hot in her tight little mini skirt and her huge tits are busting out of her skimpy top. She shows him the merchandise in the back of her truck and just when the exchange is about to go down Luna turns the tables and Ramon gets a Raw Deal! He is left stranded on the side of the road with nothing! He can´t stand for this so he sets off to get his own special brand of revenge. Ramon finds Luna naked about to get in the shower, her perfect ass exposed and her hot body there for the taking. He sneaks up on her and teaches her a lesson about stealing. He ties her wrists together and Luna sucks his cock real good, wet, sloppy and deep she knows what she´s doing. After getting his cock all hard and wet Ramon goes right in for some ass fucking! It drives Luna crazy and she wants to come right away but Ramon makes her wait. After taking Luna to the edge several times he ties her up in doggie on the couch with ass high in the air ready for fucking. First he punishes her with the flogger and then fucks her pussy with his big dick. He holds her hips and fucks her deep and hard until she cums. Then he fills her ass up with that cock of his and pounds her out until she is begging to cum again and again. Then flipped over on her back wrists tied to her ankles Luna is blindfolded and ready to get all her slutty holes filled again. Ramon crops her tits and pussy and taunts her with the zapperâ€"she can´t see whats coming and what´s coming next is Ramon´s cock in her ass. He pounds her ass and vibes her pussy and she can´t get enough of his hot cock making her cum like crazy until Ramon shoots his load all over her pretty face. All that stealing she did paid off!

Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

Download Raw Deal - Ramon Nomar, Luna Star

Sydney Hale with a new bondage friend!

Sydney Hale and her guy have convinced girlfriend Jo to come play, she had never been tied up before! Her first rope bondage experience tied together with Sydney, girl/girl kissing, gagged kissing, ending with Jo left in pantyhose-d hogtied struggles!

Duration: 3:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 118.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale with a new bondage friend!

carolina

The Girl In The Lift

Studio: Teraz Films

The first of the Terror Perverse series from Poland's Teraz Films [ Mark Of The Whip], combining hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books of the '70s & '80s with hilariously-unintelligible accents, Jacques Cousteau-style line delivery, a blistering-hot, oiled-up female body, and brutal S&M action in a creepy setting, dished out by a creepier goon.
She was booked to conduct a seminar for the Eastern Finance Company. But for Sonja Hartman, things did not go exactly to plan. She same with everything but the security man would make sure that she left with nothing..... not even the clothes on her back......

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:48
Video: 640x352, XviD, 1331kbps

File size: 895.1 MB

Download The Girl In The Lift

Escape Attempts Hailey Young, Nicki Blue

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hailey Young, Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Of course she is not even competent enough to manage that. PD dumps another one of his favorite animals into the mix, Nicki Blue. Nicki and Hailey begin looking for a way out, but before they get very far PD is back and looking to play some games.

Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 711.2 MB

Download Escape Attempts Hailey Young, Nicki Blue

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors