Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part

All in the ass

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

Download All in the ass

carolina

Wonder cow girl

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Woner girl cindy dollar extreme ball gagged doggystyle cuffed orgasm.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14771kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Wonder cow girl

New Ideas Old Results

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Mr Big Boss was seated at his desk when Belle came in to deliver some paperwork. Not one to miss an opportunity to bind and gag a pretty lady Mr Big Boss grabs some rope and gets to work to the mutual agreement of Belle. Starting with her wrists he binds them tightly behind her back and then moves on up her arms to bind her elbows equally tight behind her back as well.

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5057kbps

File size: 585.2 MB

Download New Ideas Old Results

carolina

Dacey Harlot and Lexi Lane

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Cuffed

Two slave models Dacey Harlot and Lexi Lane, cuffed, gagged and vibed action.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 270.2 MB

Download Dacey Harlot and Lexi Lane

Amy Faye Fayed to Black

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be.

Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

Download Amy Faye Fayed to Black

carolina

Thiccy Niccy - pump training

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Thiccy Niccy

Thiccy Niccy is one of the resident HuCows over here. The farmer trained her to perfection. She has a permanent septum ring installed, and pierced nipples. Niccy is also providing the farmer with oral service! All of this is to keep her HuCow hormones at the right level. The farmer is now decidated to increasing her udder size. Slightly bigger udders would make Thiccy Niccy even more perfect! It requires a lot of breast pumping, which is uncomfortable, but Niccy is now used to it. The tissue and skin needs to be stretched over and over again. The manual breast pump is a perfect tool for that!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 885.3 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy - pump training

Explorers of new sex

Release Year: 2010
Cast: girl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Honey, let's try something new in bed, namely pain in pleasure, namely bdsm, for example, I will tie you up, by the hair and you will suck my penis. Or try a vibrator, for example.

Duration: 2:39:35
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1103kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Explorers of new sex

carolina

Chapter Part 233

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

Part 2 of Sasha Crow's first afternoon in the Academy: after she experienced a strict hogtie, she now finds herself tied and with a big collar around her neck on the couch of the red lounge. The busty brunette has so many questions on her mind, but nobody is here to answer them. But suddenly the door opens... and latex Kitty comes in! Excited Sasha starts babbling and asking questions - but naughty Kitty doesn't answer and starts playing with Sasha... that new slave really needs to get her mouth stuffed! Good Mistress Roxanne prepared everything for Kitty on the table: a big green ball, duct tape, ropes, a dish washing towel, a scarf, ... and of course, Kitty also got her 2 hands! Oh, creative little Kitty, being in control really suits you well!

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6601kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Chapter Part 233

Insex - 12 Hours

In the second article in cowgirl's 12-hour endurance series, the tension builds and the torture intensifies. On her belly, cowgirl is shackled to a long copper sink, prepared for an internal and external cleansing. Her flat stomach distends as an is dripped into her pearly upheld ass. Painfully bloating and cramping, she begs to release the fluids.

Format: avi
Duration: 59:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1734kbps

File size: 814.8 MB

Download Insex - 12 Hours

carolina

Jasmins Punishment - Return to Virginity - Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: German

Jasmin is again as you know her, so obedient and keen to fulfill every orders. Dr. Lmp today will give her virginity back to her. Jasmin's sweet cunt will be closed with five needles stuck on her pussy lips. One important detail is that one electro plug will be put in poor pussy before it is pierced. Lmp knows that even Jasmin, a brave girl, can't endure such pain. So that her hands and legs will be restrained and her mouth will be gagged. Watch this cute pussy , while poor girl can't do anything except accepting heavy pain obediently.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Jasmins Punishment - Return to Virginity - Part 2

Amber Alone in the garden

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

Sweet blonde maid Amber is having fun outside in the garden... and she brought plenty of kinky stuff to play with herself! Ropes, gags, handcuffs and a transparent latex mask... the last one makes latex loving Amber always super horny - how it feels, how it smells... she tightens her gag, slowly pulls the mask over her head and plays with it and her air... time to take things further: Amber cuffs her hands together - behind her back! Amber forgets everything around her now... let's hope someone will find her soon!

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7021kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 719.6 MB

Download Amber Alone in the garden

carolina

Amateur BDSM Part 62

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Extremal bizaare kinky orgasm action, torture slave girl. Watch!

Duration: 48:53
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1519kbps

File size: 589.7 MB

Download Amateur BDSM Part 62

HouseOfGord - Distracted and Disciplined

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

The new maid Sierra is tasked with keeping the secret dungeon neat and tidy, unfortunately for her she is easily distracted. Caught taking selfies instead of cleaning is a punishable offense for the naughty maid.

Duration: 7:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5636kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 298.1 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Distracted and Disciplined

carolina

HouseOfGord - Butt Boxed

Genres: Bdsm

Sophia Locke is placed in Gord's Butt Box for the night. Mistress Quinn decides to keep Sophia's pussy occupied with a very slippery glass dildo.

Duration: 3:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6289kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 169.1 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Butt Boxed

Tiny Ball-Tie

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Bedroombondage
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy Blonde Livia hard rope bondage and gagged at a home action.

Duration: 8:15
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3324kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 215.4 MB

Download Tiny Ball-Tie

carolina

Bondage Usa Part 1

Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

American classic home made bondage action, sexy blonde humilation action.

Duration: 1:36:01
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 977kbps

File size: 777.6 MB

Download Bondage Usa Part 1

Susana Melo, Dominica Phoenix.

First she stuffs a huge shiny black sex toy into the bound and helpless sub's gaping shaved pussy, then she turns her over on her tummy to prepare Sandra's asshole with the vibrator and fingers. Then the decisive moment is here: having made a huge gape out of the Melo rosebud, the mistress gradually crams most of her hand in there!

Duration: 15:47
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 530.2 MB

Download Susana Melo, Dominica Phoenix.

carolina

House Of Frazier Part 8

Release Year: 2013

Slave wife extremal bondage on the floor, amateur humilation.

Duration: 1:00:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 908.3 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 8

Liz & Venom - farmer's pets

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Liz, Venom
Genres: Lesbo, Manual Breast Pump, Blonde, Natural Tits, Bondage, Kissing, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller

Liz and Venom are so well trained now! They are basically HuPets, following the farmer around, making sure he is happy. They sleep in a stacked cage, and the farmer wakes them up in the morning. They don't need any restraints, except collars. Clover clamps are still problematic for both girls, they have super sensitive nipples, and they can hardly stand these clamps. The farmer doesn't care, he leads these girls around, leashed by their nipple clamps, while they crawl along towards the barn. They hate getting clamped! Fortunately, the farmer allows them to take the clamps off in the barn, because it is suckle time! Liz and Venom's favorite thing is to show the farmer how submissive they are, and how well they can suckle each other's udders. Don't be mistaken: suckling is as effective as milking machines for inducing lactation! Good HuCows like Liz and Venom will do anything to please the farmer. He sits down to enjoy these two HuPets playing with each other. He may have the best job in the world!

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14780kbps

Download Liz & Venom - farmer's pets

carolina

Amarna Miller

Genres: Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Begging, Belt Bondage, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Harness, Breast Whipping, Breath Play, Caning, Crotch Rope, Drool, Gagging, Hitachi, Hood, Legs Spread, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Nipple Weights, Rope

Bound standing, stretched out and wearing a leather strap around her neck, our sexy redhead finds herself helpless and unable to escape our metal and leather bondage. Soon the boys step in and Amarna is quickly overwhelmed by cock. Brutal face fucking and rough fucking, soon blast Amarna into LA LA land. Non-stop relentless face fucking is breath play at it finest, add in the rough fucking and soon Amarna is screaming, moaning, cumming and drooling, like a common slut. In the end, Amarna can barely stand, and has liquid dripping out each hole.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

Download Amarna Miller

Dacey Harlot cuffed vibed

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Sexy slut girl Dacey Harlot ball gags cuffed and vibed orgasm action.

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps

File size: 265.3 MB

Download Dacey Harlot cuffed vibed

carolina

Trapped in the Cube

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Secretary Lorelei is Held Captive, hard bondage in the Cube action.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4375kbps

File size: 360.6 MB

Download Trapped in the Cube

Radikale Erziehung

Video language: German

Salma und Betty müssen auf schmerzhafte Art erfahren, was es heißt, sich bei John Tappert als Tresenkräfte vorzustellen. Brust- und Genitaltorturen, erzwungener Lesbensex und mit dem Rohrstock gestriemte Pobacken, das sind die Prüfungen, die die hübschen Teenies unter Deckers harter Hand ablegen müssen, um ihre Qualifikation unter Beweis zu stellen.Lady Marlene gewährt Bizarr-Audienz. Die attraktive Domina und Zofe Zusa weisen eine junge Elevin und einen widerspenstigen Sklaven in die abgründige Urinaldevotion ein. Es ist eine Gnade, den goldenen Strahl der Herrin aufzunehmen und sich unterwürfig darin auf dem Boden wälzen zu dürfen.

Duration: 1:27:16
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1511kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Radikale Erziehung

carolina

Yvette Costeau - hard labour

Wasn't all fun and sun for Yvette Costeau when she was in Spain. Even before I got there, the landlord emailed me that Yvette was already there (the other girls did not arrive yet), and that he would put her to work, because there were no photographers to shoot her. I replied (jokingly): "ok, but make sure she wears her chastity belt!".
I did not think of it any more, but when I arrived in Spain, Yvette was giving me the evil eye. It turned out that the landlord had put her to work for many days, in the hot sun, completely naked and locked in her chastity belt! They had built a little gazebo and the roof needed thatching. Yvette had actually done all of the work in her chastity belt and they had even filmed it all for me! I explained to them later that I had just been joking, but the landlord was very amused and Yvette did not really hate me, she actually thanked me for the opportunity to get used to the belt for such a long period of time.
I've been good friends with Yvette ever since, and whenever I see her she makes sure she is locked in her belt (I let her keep it of course). She is one of the toughest girls I know, and she could probably do everything and anything while locked in a belt. It almost seems like she does not notice it anymore! She even goes to the toilet without any problems.
Have you ever seen anyone work this hard, in the hot sun, completely naked in a chastity belt? It is a fantastic video!

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download Yvette Costeau - hard labour

carolina

Is Arm Binder Bondage Arielle Toughest

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied

Slave model Arielle extreme bondage on the floor, Escape Challenge!

Duration: 7:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18735kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Is Arm Binder Bondage Arielle Toughest

Lila Katt - As you re told

The circumstances by which Lila came to be in his clutches remain a mystery, but really what does that matter? She's cuffed to a chain attached to the back of his truck and he's having a grand time rolling around the hills behind his house. When he's had his fun he brings her inside for some serious work. She's locked by her neck to a post in the barn. She's fed before the ordeal begins. Then he wants her body unobstructed. She's ordered to strip. He's been meticulous with her. His cock is throbbing to taste her. He takes her mouth first and then her cunt. He uses her holes like they are his. Effectively they are. He'll use them as he pleases.

Duration: 35:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps

File size: 734.1 MB

Download Lila Katt - As you re told

carolina

When The Woman You're Robbing Is Kinky

Tina is in for a real treat when she robs kinkster Star's house who encourages her tight bondage and gags.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 242kbps

Download When The Woman You're Robbing Is Kinky

Stacey 1080p

The cane with her body covered in leather straps, and then is fucked into non-stop squirting orgasms.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

Download Stacey 1080p

carolina

Double Trouble

Genres: Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Bdsm

Two latex pony girls slave kinky humiliation in outdoor action.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, xvid, 14023kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Double Trouble

HouseOfGord - Gordian Punishment Stool

Genres: Bdsm, Latex

Elise Graves tries out Gord's famous Punishment Stool! Seattle Dominatrix Ruby Enraylls secures her to this diabolical device and renders Elise completely helpless!

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5928kbps

File size: 472.0 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Gordian Punishment Stool

carolina

Holiday with Natalia and Kayla

Chastity Holidays are very nice Chastity Deals for everyone involved! Well, for me certainly, for the babes. only if they can get into it. I mean, it's a free holiday! You only have to wear chastity gear all the time. It's not that bad! Flights and villa are paid for and you can do whatever you want!
My good friend Natalia Forrest was the first one I thought of when booking this little getaway. She is always up for a trip to the sun! This time, she asked me if she could bring her friend Kayla Louise. Wow, remember her? She was so new and nervous 4 years ago when she did a Casting for this site! I did not even know they were friends in real life!
Anyway, when they finally arrived in the villa in Spain (I flew from Holland, they flew from the UK), I immediately belted them in a chain style belt with added thigh bands. Matching collars too of course. The contract was quite simple. If they wanted out, they had to leave the nice villa. And they had to be naked around the villa as much as possible (for my enjoyment). That's it. They were free to do whatever they wanted, go out, party, swim, sunbathe.
Of course, Natalia tried to complain a bit about her situation (we all know her), but in general it was all a lot of fun. They played tennis (watch the hilarious scene when they were spotted by a neighbour) and got a tan (with an interesting chastity belt pattern). Please note we can add tennis to the list of sports you can do in a chastity belt (and thigh bands). No excuses!
It was a fun little trip, with a little complaining from the girls (but that's normal). They were just so perfect and beautiful running around the villa topless in their metal gear! Enjoy this location update, it is a big file, but definitely worth watching!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 186kbps

Download Holiday with Natalia and Kayla

Pony Girl

Studio: Latexgirlies
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, latex

Rubber slave Pony Girl, extreme ried in outdoor, public punishment.

Duration: 7:01
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2245kbps

File size: 125.8 MB

Download Pony Girl

carolina

Classic Simone Part 1

Release Year: 2013

Almost two full hours of Simone bound in totally tight bondage with super strict arm ties. Fetish attire (including 6" stilletto heels, corset, seamed stockings...

Duration: 1:17:50
Video: 714x478, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 926.6 MB

Download Classic Simone Part 1

House Of Decadence

Creative sadism at its worst! Is anything worse than a vicious, domineering woman boss? Yes! The office girls here are dominated by two of them! Stacked sadists Morgan and Janis, played by adult superstars Morgan Fairlane and Rebecca Bardoux, make sure the babes wind up with red, raw skin all over their curvy bodies.

Duration: 56:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download House Of Decadence

carolina

Very Helpless Bondage

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Sexy model Kyler Quinn Helpless Bondaged and vibed punishment.

Duration: 57:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2198kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Very Helpless Bondage

Lady Sonia Trophy Wife Tied And Used

The known Lady Sonia has invited the young guy and didn't expect that it will be unusual sex.

Duration: 14:42
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9, 2616kbps

File size: 297.1 MB

Download Lady Sonia Trophy Wife Tied And Used

carolina

Rubber Lesbians

Genres: Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Bdsm

Black Rubber Lesbians extreme belt bondage vibed kinky sex action.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3620kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 248.6 MB

Download Rubber Lesbians

Casual Captives

Release Year: 2012
Studio: aes production

In Arielle's first solo film,the gorgeous,young blonde shows why she has become one our most popular models furious struggles,tight ropes and gags,on-screen tying and escapes you have to see Arielle in action!

Duration: 1:51:32
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 930kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 846.6 MB

Download Casual Captives

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors