Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Mike18 - CockSounding - A Cumshot on Patients Face

Jeffrey is a cute twinkie lad with almost hairless body and sexy abs who goes to college in town and loves prostate massage and internal masturbation. Every time he visits the clinic for a medical he ends up naked on my examination couch getting his cock sounded with every tool I have on hand. This time he came in already horny, so no wonder cock sounding and urethral massage made him cum so hard that he even had a load of spunk on his face. Now that's what I call a powerful cumshot!

Format: flv
Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, FLV1
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 193.1 MB

Download Mike18 - CockSounding - A Cumshot on Patients Face

ZigZaguS

Staff member

MormonBoyz - Elder Stewart - Disciplinary Action Part 2 - 1080p

Patriarch Smith is well aware of the powerful effect he has on the young Mormon boys who come to him for guidance, punishment and forgiveness. He has always been a handsome man, and he can see in the boys' eyes the fear and longing inspired by his big frame and muscular build.

And his confident, stern personality is the final ingredient that makes the young missionaries weak in the knees. The submissiveness he inspires in them makes it easy for him to handle them when they come in to be disciplined. As much as they fear disappointing him, they trust him implicitly and are eager for him to take control of their bodies.

Patriarch Smith has Elder Stewart stripped naked and bent over his knee. The patriarch slaps his perfect ass again and again, leaving bright red marks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

Download MormonBoyz - Elder Stewart - Disciplinary Action Part 2 - 1080p

ZigZaguS

Staff member

FamilyD - Different Strokes For Identical Folks Ch 1 Twin Time - Dante

Studio: FamilyDick

Even though they are identical twins, Diego and Dante are always competing over who has the biggest dick. Today, they whip out their cocks to compare, but end up jerking off side-by-side before spraying warm cum all over the bathroom!

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download FamilyD - Different Strokes For Identical Folks Ch 1 Twin Time - Dante

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Booted

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Hot House Entertainment , Club Inferno
Cast: Evan Matthews, Alex DeLarge, Justin Wells, Mark Masterson, Ryan Raz, Jonathan Doe, Josh West, Adam Faust
Genres: Big Cocks, Bondage, Buttplay, Fisting, Jockstrap, Leather, Fetish, Muscles, Rimming, Dildos, Tattoos

New Club Inferno Stud Mark Master brings muscle, cock, and a rugged, balls-to-the-wall attitude to Booted, a homage to boots and the men who love them. Master introduces Exclusive Evan Matthews to a new toy - a boot shaped dildo as big and heavy as the real thing. Next it's off to the boot-black for some honest-to-goodness spit-shine action where the cocks get as much attention as the boots. Club Inferno discoveries Ryan Raz and Justin Wells slurp, lick and fist in a boot maker's shop, and more! Get ready to fall on your knees and get Booted!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:26:22
Video: 720x480, XviD, 814kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Booted

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Muscle Perverts Destroyed & Punished

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Macho, Studs, Fisting, Rimming, Watersports, Anal Toy's, Cumshot
Video language: English

We present 5 scenes and 11 horny guys do it for you A rancid video from WurstFilm with the most delicious ingredients: fistfuck, piss, rubber, leather and horny men!

Duration: 1:56:31
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1994kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Muscle Perverts Destroyed & Punished

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Latinjocks - Xmas 2010 Part 2

This is for the voyeur in you.
It's fun to watch how they play with their dicks . There is no meaningful sexual interaction.
This is for fans of the male body, who like to watch good looking guys with good bodies and Huge Uncut Dicks having fun.
have yourself a bet on Who can shoot the farthest? Who can cum first?

Arno: 23 years, 5'-11", 9"
Junior: 20 years, 6'-0", 8.25"
Bruno, 21 years, 5'-9", 8.75"
Christiano, 21 years, 5'-10", 8.75"

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1024x768, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 157.4 MB

Download Latinjocks - Xmas 2010 Part 2

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Throat-it-boy - Boy9 - 22yo Madrid Hostel Cocksucker

I hit this cocksucker up on Grindr while I was in Madrid this summer. He was staying at a hostel near my hotel. After watching some of my videos he said, "I've never really tried something that big, so I think you're going to teach me how to handle it ;P" When I asked him, "What's the longest you've sucked/edged a huge dick for?" he said, "I'm not really sure... Maybe 20 minutes." "You'd have your work cut out for you then. I expect at least 60 if you're going to kneel before my cock. Not sure you'd be able to do that cocksucker." "Like I said," he continued, "you're the boss... I will suck you as long as you want."

I tried to warn him. Servicing my cock is hard fuckin' work. Rarely is a cocksucker truly prepared for it. He didn't give up though. He lasted the full 60 minutes. Three times longer than his previous record, and that wasn't his only first that night. Earlier I asked him, "Have you been throat fucked to the brink of gagging and puking cocksucker?" He said, "Just gagging actually." That all changed in the last five minutes as he was deep throating my cock. He could tell I was close and he submitted fully. I made him puke twice. This hot young cocksucker deserves to look his best so I cut the footage out but if you watch the edit closely you can probably fill in the missing frames with your imagination. After wiping his lips, like any real cocksucker, he got right back to it. When he finally tasted my seed he knew he had really earned it.

Duration: 25:25
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 3070kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 591.5 MB

Download Throat-it-boy - Boy9 - 22yo Madrid Hostel Cocksucker

ZigZaguS

Staff member

FDick - Different Strokes For Identical Folks Ch 1 Twin Time - Dante

Studio: FamilyDick

Even though they are identical twins, Diego and Dante are always competing over who has the biggest dick. Today, they whip out their cocks to compare, but end up jerking off side-by-side before spraying warm cum all over the bathroom!

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download FDick - Different Strokes For Identical Folks Ch 1 Twin Time - Dante

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Fisting Playground vol.1

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Josh West, Diablo Fox, Evan Matthews, Jack Often, Rick Van Sant, Roman Wright
Genres: Oral , Anal Sex, Freshmen, Fisting, Muscle Men, Spitting, Uncut Cocks, Piercings, Rimming, Rough Sex, Tattoos

"Wee to the Fisting Playground - a members-only club tricked out with the kinkiest buttplay equipment ever seen. The attractions include an acrylic fisting-swing, a dildo see-saw, a leather padded merry-go-round and more. There's no bully on this playground, just muscular tops with big dicks and horny bottoms looking to get their holes plowed. Recess never ends on the Fisting Playground.

Duration: 1:23:32
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1944kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fisting Playground vol.1

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Piss N Leather - Alexx Desley And Tristan Stone

Studio: Ukhotjocks

If you like your men hairy, burly, plenty pierced, heavily tattooed and your sex filthy, nasty and very, very wet, then I think youre going to enjoy this!
Tristan stone sits astride a trashed sofa arm in black leather jeans and a harness. Running his hands through his thick furry body hair, playing with his pierced nipple and unzipping his trousers, hes in desperate need of something. Yeah, he wants to get off but theres something else. Getting his long cock out and teasing his pierced bell-end he lets out a low groan and jets some streams of hot piss up his body, soaking his stomach hair and splashing off his leather.
In walks Alexx Desley to inspect whats going on, theres a hesitation and anticipation between them both before Alexx gets his equally big knob out too and joins in the piss party. Soaking each other, getting filthy & hard they kiss and splash each other at the same time. Alex drops to his leather clad knees to nosh off Tristans fat pierced meat while he lies back, cleaning off the piss, for now. Tristan gets down to return the favour, Alexxs PA piercing even bigger than his, he has no trouble taking it all down his throat, gagging a little just for fun.
Bending his hairy arse over, Tristan is ready for whatever Alexx is going to give him, another muscle-cub soaking followed by a hard fuck! Piss dripping and splashing everywhere, adding to the slapping sound of each fuck thrust!
Flip time and Alexx lays back letting Tristan slide into his wet hole. He fucks away while Alexx continues to piss over both of them and the furniture!
Wet and wild? I think these guys just went well beyond that description!

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 521.4 MB

Download Piss N Leather - Alexx Desley And Tristan Stone

ZigZaguS

Staff member

MormonBoyz - Elder Stewart - Disciplinary Action Part 2 - 1080p

Patriarch Smith is well aware of the powerful effect he has on the young Mormon boys who come to him for guidance, punishment and forgiveness. He has always been a handsome man, and he can see in the boys' eyes the fear and longing inspired by his big frame and muscular build.

And his confident, stern personality is the final ingredient that makes the young missionaries weak in the knees. The submissiveness he inspires in them makes it easy for him to handle them when they come in to be disciplined. As much as they fear disappointing him, they trust him implicitly and are eager for him to take control of their bodies.

Patriarch Smith has Elder Stewart stripped naked and bent over his knee. The patriarch slaps his perfect ass again and again, leaving bright red marks.

Manhandling this missionary is a particular pleasure for the priesthood leader. The boy has the face of an angel, and a skinny, hairless body, and a giant cock that's pretty much always hard. As he bends the willing boy over his knee and plays with his gorgeous ass, the patriarch feels his own massive tool get hard.

Elder Stewart can feel the man's erection straining against his slacks, and somehow it's even hotter that the patriarch is still wearing his Sunday best than if he were naked, too.

The man spreads his cheeks and starts to toy with his hole, and the pleasure is so intense that Elder Stewart moans. The patriarch immediately claps a hand over his mouth, which makes it hard for him to breathe but also make his dick start to drip precum. The sticky substance gets on the patriarch's pants, and he dabs it with a finger and tastes it.

Now that the boy is fully aroused, the patriarch positions him up upside-down on the floor between his legs. He plays with the boy's huge balls and and strokes his massive cock, then opens his hole with a finger.

Then he shows the boy a huge dildo, glistening with the sacred anointing oil The Order uses to make the boys' holes pliable. Elder Stewart isn't sure he can take a toy that big in his tight hole, but the patriarch knows that with a little patience and a little make, he'll soon have it in to the hilt.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

Download MormonBoyz - Elder Stewart - Disciplinary Action Part 2 - 1080p

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Fist'n'Fuck Orgy Boxer Barcelona

Studio: Jalifstudio
Cast: Alfa Jota, David Novak, Kid Chocolate, Macanao Torres, Manuel Roko, Matthieu Paris
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Big Dick, Fisting, Muscle, Hairy, Cumshot

In Jalifstudio's Fist 'n' Fuck Orgy: Boxer Barcelona, Macanao Torres and Kid Chocolate work in the "Boxer Barcelona" fetish shop, located the gay area of Barcelona. It's a very rainy morning and seems like it's going to be a very quiet day. But all of a sudden many clients go in to buy and "try" all the gadgets of the shop. Filled with hot and dirty action including blow-jobs, boots licking, pissing, fucking, fisting, dildos and baseball bats, the final orgy will be remembered as one of the dirtiest scenes Jalifstudio has ever shot. The first client to arrive to the shop is David Novak. He wants to buy a skin head T-shirt to go to the fetish party ExtremoBerlin at disco Martin's in Barcelona. Kid Chocolate and Macanao Torres help him to choose the right one and they get very horny with touching his hairy chest and his tight jeans. A bit later Manuel Roko and Alfa Jota arrive to the shop. Macanao drives them to the boots section where Alfa does a long and deep blow job to Manuel Roko. He also lays in the floor to lick Manuel's black long boots.By this time, in another section of Boxer Barcelona shop, the leather section, Kid Chocolate "takes care" of David Novak. Long blow jobs, hard fuck action with Kid Chocolate's black fat cock and a long fist session would stretch David's hole and leave it ready for Manuel to join the party with his wild fist. At the same time, another customer, French Matthieu Paris, goes into the fetish shop asking for a big dildo. Macanao realizes that he wants dirty action and this is what he gives to him. This crazy scene takes place in the dildo section. Macanao sticks all kind of widgets into Matthieu's hungry hole - huge dildos, a baseball bat (covered by a dirty sock), one fist, two fists, a boot. There will also be blow jobs, piss and dirty fuck action. But Matthieu needs more than that! To satisfy him, Macanao invites the other guys to join the orgy. It's important that the customers leave the shop with a smile in their faces. In this final orgy there is no moment to relax. Three hunks fist-fucking David and Matthieu's hungry holes. Aggressive blow jobs, double fisting, and long chains into the holes all figure into this diabolic final orgy.

Duration: 1:44:25
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1601kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fist'n'Fuck Orgy Boxer Barcelona

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Hardcore Fisting Orgies

Cast: Alfa Jota, David Novak, Kid Chocolate, Macanao Torres, Manuel Roko, Matthieu Paris
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Big Dick, Fisting, Muscle, Hairy, Cumshot
Video language: English

In Jalifstudio's Fist 'n' Fuck Orgy: Boxer Barcelona, Macanao Torres and Kid Chocolate work in the "Boxer Barcelona" fetish shop, located the gay area of Barcelona. It's a very rainy morning and seems like it's going to be a very quiet day. But all of a sudden many clients go in to buy and "try" all the gadgets of the shop. Filled with hot and dirty action including blow-jobs, boots licking, pissing, fucking, fisting, dildos and baseball bats, the final orgy will be remembered as one of the dirtiest scenes Jalifstudio has ever shot. The first client to arrive to the shop is David Novak. He wants to buy a skin head T-shirt to go to the fetish party ExtremoBerlin at disco Martin's in Barcelona. Kid Chocolate and Macanao Torres help him to choose the right one and they get very horny with touching his hairy chest and his tight jeans. A bit later Manuel Roko and Alfa Jota arrive to the shop. Macanao drives them to the boots section where Alfa does a long and deep blow job to Manuel Roko. He also lays in the floor to lick Manuel's black long boots. By this time, in another section of Boxer Barcelona shop, the leather section, Kid Chocolate "takes care" of David Novak. Long blow jobs, hard fuck action with Kid Chocolate's black fat cock and a long fist session would stretch David's hole and leave it ready for Manuel to join the party with his wild fist. At the same time, another customer, French Matthieu Paris, goes into the fetish shop asking for a big dildo. Macanao realizes that he wants dirty action and this is what he gives to him. This crazy scene takes place in the dildo section. Macanao sticks all kind of widgets into Matthieu's hungry hole - huge dildos, a baseball bat (covered by a dirty sock), one fist, two fists, a boot. There will also be blow jobs, piss and dirty fuck action. But Matthieu needs more than that!

Duration: 1:44:25
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1601kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hardcore Fisting Orgies

ZigZaguS

Staff member

College Boy Physicals - Baseball Rubdown

Having sustained an injury at baseball practice, the coach told me to go straight to the doc for a friction rub down. Little did I know it would be with the infamous Dr. Phingerphuck. I undressed to my jock and instantly he started hittin' the right spots. I thought wow, I could really get used to this. He had magical fingers, I could feel my stress and pain just melt away. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better...he busts out this awesome dick massager and pounds my meat till I busted. Now I get to relax at the steam room to finish today's therapy.

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 343.1 MB

Download College Boy Physicals - Baseball Rubdown

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Club Inferno Dungeon - Brian Bonds & Armond Rizzo

Armond Rizzo and Brian Bonds kiss hard, and Brian quickly replaces his tongue in Armond's mouth with his uncut cock. They're in it and intimate, and Brian ravishes on Armond's hole until he's squirming for something more. Taking the signal, Brian dives in and pumps his juicy cock in and out of him. Brian's huge knob is not enough to satisfy Armond, so Brian crams one of the biggest dildos ever seen into Armond's eager ass. The fire builds, and, now, Armond takes control, bending Brian over to expand his fuck hole with two fists. Switching gears, Brian rides Armond's fist and arm. Armond goes back to punch fisting and double punching, before Brian's on his back pulling Armond's arm deeper into his hot hole, until he busts a nut, erupting a hot load onto his abs. To return the favor, Brian launches the gigantic dildo back up Armond's ass making him spill his cum into Brian's mouth. Brian makes sure everything is spotless when he slurps the extra jizz out of Armond's foreskin and licks the butt plug clean.

Duration: 28:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Club Inferno Dungeon - Brian Bonds & Armond Rizzo

ZigZaguS

Staff member

XXX PowerSurge

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Entertainment
Cast: Mack Kurtis, Bobby Black, Tom Vaccaro, Jason Anderson, Sean Erickson, Harley Mancuso, Eric Lawrence
Genres: Muscle Men, Gairy Guys, Daddies, Butt Play, Fisting, Watersports, Anal, Oral, Threesomes

Fisting videos. They're like buses. You wait all day then fivee at once. This is the closing part of The Powerfist Trilogy. (It began with Powerfist and continued with Powerhole.) If you are familiar with them, you'll be drooling into your jockstrap when you hear it's finally available in the form of a "Special Edit" - in other words more material. If you are unfamiliar, you'll be happy to note it's not too late to jump aboard the Good Ship and enjoy the sight of the usual hairy scary guys doing unspeakably un-Christian things to each other's rectums, in all manner of unspeakably unfeasible ways.
And so, we draw the curtain on Powersurge and The Powerfist Trilogy trilogy. Chris Ward has honed his talents on other projects since, and even though this isn't top-notch material, time and time again he's proved that even his poorest offerings are miles above many other directors working in the same field.
The fact that this is very raw is an added bonus though, and it would stand well as an independent title. It's just a shame that it's connected itself to the other two, bringing on unfairparis that drag an otherwise aplished fist-flick down a bit. But only Coppola could make God III, if you catch my drift.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 646.7 MB

Download XXX PowerSurge

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors