Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Asher And Micky

Studio: Fratmen Sucks

Being blindfolded is a kinky fetish and nothing new to those who have experimented with it, but hooking up with someone you never met is a surreal fantasy that Asher and Micky have yet to undertake. A little anxiety for these guys is natural but things start to really get majestic when nerves settle and the energy transforms into exciting vibrant chemistry. Still unable to identify their partner with the naked eye, these guys explore the smooth defined surface of each others astounding physiques. When theres no where left to go after some euphoric tongue twisting, lip locking making out, Asher and Micky do what every Fratmen does best; get naked! The twist here is these guys have rock hard pulsating penises and hornier than ever. Just how can such a hot moment ever end?!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:41
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 376.7 MB

Download Asher And Micky

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S14E02 - Matt Thrasher vs Chace LaChance

Chace LaChance requests admission to the wrestling club. Chace is ripped, hard, smooth and cocky. He knows there will be an initiation match if he wants to work his way in and is expecting to have a rather easy time dispatching any opponent put in front of him. In comes Matt Thrasher. Thrasher is a rugged hunk that speeds from work to the wrestling club. LaChance is unaware that Matt secretly runs the wrestling club and is surprised and even laughs when Thrasher informs him that his opponent is none other than the hot hairy himself. We had a guy but doesn't look like he's showing up Matt reveals with an impressively straight face. You might just have to wrestle me.

Format: avi
Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4392kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 856.4 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S14E02 - Matt Thrasher vs Chace LaChance

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Can-Am Productions - Guy Bolton vs Jimmy Dean (2012)

Supermatch 27 starts out with Can-Am all-star Jimmy Dean and Guy Bolton working up a sweat at the gym. Their rigorous pre-match workout leaves both these hot studs extra ripped and horned up. Once they finish pumping iron, they head into the locker room for a quick shower where they each rub one out before they hit the ring.. Bolton thinks he's in for a light practice session, but Dean quickly turns the tables and dominates his startled opponent. Dean is ruthless as he pounds Bolton with lots of chest and ab punches, nipple twisting and ball crunching. It's lights out for Bolton when Dean locks him into a tight sleeper and him into total submission. But once he's done toying with his prey, Dean takes things to the next level when he brings out his bag of toys. Jimmy ties Guy to the corner of the ring, slams a ball gag into his mouth and really shows him who's boss. Bolton is exhausted and whimpering after his totally humiliating defeat, but Dean finally shows a little.

Duration: 1:16:00
Video: 480x256, AVC (H.264), 707kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 484.1 MB

Download Can-Am Productions - Guy Bolton vs Jimmy Dean (2012)

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Construction Zone vol.1 Blue Collar Butthole

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Andy Dill, Chris Neal, Daxx Reed, Jessie Balboa, Sean Harris, Taurus, Tony Bishop
Genres: Fisting, Handball, Big Balls, Daddies, Fetish, Kink, Hunks, Group Sex

America's top Ass Hole expert, Chris Ward, has always brought you the hottest all-male handball action available anywhere on earth. Every year he releases an extended multipart film that bes an instant classic. In 2003 he brought you the two part set Rear End Collision, and in 2004 he directed the most popular fisting series of all time the Tool Box Trilogy. Both of these sets won industry awards as the best fetish films of the year. And now, for 2005, Ward has announced a new three part series The Construction Zone! The first film of the set, Blue Collar Butt Hole is now in stock and available for purchase!

This movie features nine men in six amazing extended scenes--and get this: Chris did a model search and discovered a whole group of new never before seen fisting stars! These discoveries are all featured in Blue Collar Butt Hole! Never before have so many new guys been featured in a single film. So guys this movie IS the future of fisting! New men and new action in a film from the first and last name in American Fisting Raging Stallion Studio's own Chris Ward!

Duration: 2:13:51
Video: 480x352, DivX 5, 1337kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Construction Zone vol.1 Blue Collar Butthole

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Mark - Oral

Studio: Beefcake Hunter

Beefcake Hunter is all about finding regular sexy straight dudes!...Sexuality covers many points of a spectrum. We want to find and hunt those beefcakes who want to explore those points and bring them to you for your enjoyment and pleasure!

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps

File size: 329.8 MB

Download Mark - Oral

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S10E03 - Master Kevin vs Damien Rush

Master Kevin is a man who takes what he wants. He is 100% alpha and utterly unconcerned with what anyone else thinks or feels. Utterly arrogant from a lifetime of everything he touches turning to gold and a getting his way, he no longer measures humans by anything other than what they can do for him. His satisfaction and pleasure are the only things relevant in the entire world, turning any person he sets his piercing gaze on into submissive putty he can use in even the most humiliating ways.
He has been quick to drain people for all they are worth to ensure everything from his taste buds to greedy str8 bulge gets exactly what they desire. People who have barely offended him, not known him, or even been respectful to his authority have been thrown down by his thick arms, choked in his peaked biceps, scissored in his tree trunk legs, or crushed against his hairy chest while being psychologically broken down. This is the every day reality of his existence.

But what Kevin is not used to is someone standing up to him and his unchecked cockiness- and not backing down when he asserts his alpha male dominance. And today that is just what happened when Damien Rush got to the high end luxury Jacuzzi suite he'd rented out and had been looking forward to all week only to find the Master getting ready to take a dip on his dime. Attempting to play it cool he offered to share, only for the thickly bearded Kevin to unflinchingly reply you're leaving as he pointed to the door.

But now Damien had reached his limit- Having been demeaned in the past by the tyrannical hunk and seeing abuse after abuse of his power- He knew he had to stand his ground or forever accept himself as a beta to be walked over as Kevin pleased. And so Damien stripped down to a tight singlet and prepared to defend his manhood with his brawn.

But there was something Damien had not accounted for. Muscle Master Kevin was beefed up thirty pounds since the last time the two had met. His testosterone levels at an all time high, as evidenced by his thick, dark beard and body hair. Such surging masculinity was clearly craving combat.

Instantly Damien was struck by a merciless fist, only to be repeatedly smashed against the solid wood walls. Dazed, Damien could barely make sense of what Kevin was orchestrating as he wrestled him closer and closer to the hot waters of the Jacuzzi. It was only when at last the hands around his throat drove his head into the water and the sharp agony of chlorine shooting up his nostrils hit him that he fully grasped how far Kevin was willing to go.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4394kbps

File size: 540.6 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S10E03 - Master Kevin vs Damien Rush

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Acres Of Ass vol.2

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Hot House Entertainment
Cast: Ponyboy Spike, Cory Jay, Eel, Cole Tucker, Armstrong Stoker and Eric Michaels
Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Leather, Hairy, Muscles, Dildo, Toys, Strap-on, Buttplay, Extreme Penetration, Fisting, Rimming, Tattoos

Superstar Cory Jay and Cole Tucker lead an all-star cast of handball hedonists in the Acres of Ass
Bundle! Get ready for three hours of sweaty, ball-busting, hardcore action featuring leather hoods, tit
clamps, huge dildos, restraints, jocks, cigars, hungry holes and pounding fists! We know you like ass and
we've got Acres of it!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:20:23
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1024kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 679.1 MB

Download Acres Of Ass vol.2

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Elder Larsen and President Woodruff - Checked Up Part 2

Studio: Mormonboyz

Doctor Woodruff has an unconventional method to help his patients relax. But it works! Not only does the highly invasive procedure benefit the sexually-repressed Mormon boys who come to him for help, but the doctor himself gets a lot of pleasure out of it.
Whenever a Mormon missionary complains that he has trouble sleeping, or that the stress of being on a mission makes his heart race, or even that hes thinking of quitting and going home early, the doctor calmly puts a hand on his shoulder, tells him to drop his pants, and then opens him up with a graduated series of anal probes.
The last of these probes is so large that only a few, very special missionaries have been able to take them in their tight, young holes. And with the most willing of these missionaries, the president has now and then been able to pull out his own hard member, wet it with his spit, and finish the doctors visit by fucking the lucky young man silly.
Ever since Elder Larsen arrived in Doctor Woodruffs area, the doctor has been waiting for him to pay him a visit in his office. Hes beautiful, friendly, fit " and something about him tells the older man that this young man will go all the way with him.
So when he sees on his chart that the young missionary is waiting in his examination room, he cant help but get a rock hard boner. He shifts his meaty cock in his Mormon underwear to hide the erection from the nurses and other doctors, then hurries to the room.
The sight of the nervous young man seated on his examination table makes Woodruffs dick leak a little.
Hi Elder, he says. What brings you in today?
Elder Larsen is lost for words for a second. He cant say what he really wants (for the doctor to strip him naked and use his body), so he searches for something else to say. Ive been really kind of anxious lately.
Doctor Woodruff smiles. Lets see if we can get to the bottom of whats making you anxious.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 289.1 MB

Download Elder Larsen and President Woodruff - Checked Up Part 2

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S10E02 - Chace LaChance vs Tony Law

Jobber Chace LaChance is a smooth well tempered bodybuilder, who frequently gets punished by nastier hairy heels. Well now Chace realizes the magic of the natural, unshaven body and notices how much better he looks with his muscles covered in rugged fur. Feeling the strength and confidence of a new man, a much manlier man, LaChance replies to a call out from hung twink extraordinaire, Tony Law. With immediacy, Chace pans to his chest and then Law's "Look at this hair. That is what takes to be a man! You got a little pussy fuzz going on." Tony, initiates a contest of strength in an attempt to heal his wounded pride, but the contest is cut short by a cheap shot from Chace. Again, Tony tries for a fair lock-up and Chace, embracing his darker side, cheap shots Law for a second time before breaking Tony's back into an arm and leg surfboard submission.

Riding his newly aggressive tactics to gain a solid upper hand, Chace quickens his pace with ruthless stomps to Tony's abs, back and legs; LaChance slaps on a leg-scissors hold that has tony feeling a wave of regret in a his choice of a hairy chested opponent. "This is what a real man looks like" Chace asserts again as he cranks a full nelson and swings Law around and throws him to the ground. The heel looking Lachance admires himself, flexing his muscles, showing off the hair, while tony struggles to find his footing. When Law gets to his feet, Chace, in true heel fashion applies an armlock with a little help from the ropes, before heading back to his first stage of attack, the back assault. He applies two more painful crab variations, reaping the benefits by posing over a flattened Tony, while pinning him down underneath his foot.

A few sleeper holds serve to soften Tony up even further, so Chace can sink in an energy sapping bearhug, Chace smugly states "What're you gonna do, you're too weak. Don't fight it" as he wraps the blond twink up in the ropes for more punishment. Chace uses tony to show off many facets of a menacing heel, by assuming a methodical pace and implementing a mean focus on applying the most effective squeezing and stretching holds to punish Law over and over again. Chace LaChance is a new, sexier man, a methodical machine of destruction and a cocky make to be reckoned with. His dissection of Tony puts the whole MDW roster on notice, showing that he can be every bit as lethal as he is muscle hunk.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4393kbps

File size: 657.8 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S10E02 - Chace LaChance vs Tony Law

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Boyforsale - Boy Austin Chapter 1 - The Merchandise (720p)

Breaking a boy in is hard work. Even when they want it--when they know they need it--it's truly more of a delicate art than a science. You have to study the boy, feel his body, feel his will, find where he's his strongest. and where he's his most vulnerable.
When I found little Austin, he was alone and cold on the street. He appeared frail, too small and thin to be a man full grown. It wasn't until I thoroughly assessed him that I found that this was just his natural way. He would always seem small and frail. And in my experience, that is what many of my clients find the most valuable.
For Austin, breaking him wasn't just a matter of showing him my authority. It was clear he would listen to me and do what I told him. But when I touched him, he had a moment of hesitation. A doubt. A feeling in his mind that he was supposed to protect himself. Protect something he'd been told was his. This was part of the correction process. Part of the hard work ahead.
All his life, he'd been told he was his own person. His own man. That he needed to be strong and independent. Responsible for his future and that path he would walk. I could see it in his eyes as soon as he looked back up at me. He was lost, confused, and desperate for a place in this world. He didn't want this responsibility. He didn't want to have that burden.
I had to free him from this notion. Free him from his true cage: autonomy.
Austin first needed to be stripped of himself. His identity. His history and expectations. I brought him into the staging area, a dark, secluded room where I could help him undergo this essential transformation. He was nervous and shaking, as any lamb would be when brought to an altar of sacrifice. But through the fear in his eyes, I could see his heart bursting with hope. He didn't know what was coming, but deep down, I knew he'd be happy that he didn't have to be the one to decide.
I ran my hands over his body, feeling him, assessing him. He trembled a good deal. Something to fix before he heads to auction. I placed him down on all fours, splayed out, still weak from the street, barely able to keep up his insubstantial weight. I tried to calm him, running my hands over his head and face, petting him like a stray puppy. I was amused by how my palm seemed larger than his entire head. It excited me, and I knew it would excite my clients.
Pulling off his clothes, I knew I had to test him to see how he would respond to my authority. I pressed his nipples, feeling them grow firmer and more sensitive as I twisted and squeezed them. I had to assess his limits if I was going to get a fair price for him, so even as he squealed and moaned, I persisted, discovering that upper limit.
I won't lie. I felt my cock grow harder as I felt his neck in my hands, seeing him suppress his fear to continue to yield to me. I knew my purpose in that moment wasn't to gain satisfaction, but this beautiful boy inspired it in me. Seeing him, feeling him in the grip of my hand. I wanted to possess him and own him.
But he wasn't ready yet. He still was clinging to the idea that his body was his. That his nipples were his to shield. Even as I reached my hands down into his pants and grabbed his boy cock, I felt that flinch of resistance. He was as hard as I was, but not yet a possession.
I pulled down his pants, freeing him from the garments of his past, the last threads of his individuality. I gave his nuts a good tap, hearing him squeal through the pain. He stayed in place. A good sign. I placed a hand over his mouth, silencing him. an act that made my cock even harder.
But it wasn't until I had him naked and on all fours, his butt up in the air, red from my hand, that I could feel him beginning to give up the control. His tight, smooth hole was completely vulnerable to me, taking to my oiled fingers with increasing ease and acceptance. I was impressed with how much it could take, and I was certainly not gentle.
I oiled his body, seeing the red marks deepen as rushed to where I'd been. Slick and submissive, he began to melt in my hands. His cock became fully erect, pulsing in my grip as I reached for it. I knew I had to open him up, stretch his virgin hole, and see the look in his eye as the final bit of himself slipped away. The self that would become my property, my object. my merchandise...

Duration: 36:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Boyforsale - Boy Austin Chapter 1 - The Merchandise (720p)

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Fistpack vol.21 All Hands On Deck

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Andre Barclay, Antonio Biaggi, Kain Warn, Matthieu Paris, Sky Devil
Genres: Fisting, Fetish, Kink, Big Dicks, Foot Fetish, Leather, Sounding, Rimming, Sling, Tattoos, Uncut

Raging Stallion Studios is pleased to serve up a fisting feature full of gaping holes, feisty fists, and even forearms and feet! Amongst the seedy, salty surroundings of barrels, block, and tackle, our stable of fisting fiends find all kinds of ways to plumb each others' depths. When we say all hands, we mean it!

Duration: 2:09:11
Video: 720x480, XviD, 976kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fistpack vol.21 All Hands On Deck

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Benji And Terry

Studio: Fratmen Sucks

Benji and Terry have some spare time this afternoon. Its the perfect chance to get down with some oral action between buddies.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:15
Video: 960x544, Windows Media Video V7, 1992kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 337.1 MB

Download Benji And Terry

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S11E02 - Chace LaChance vs Mutant

Sometimes, one muscle pecker can barely squeeze his ego into a room with him; add some other rod bodybuilder to the equation and there is tied to be fireworks. Hairy He-Men star, Chace LaChance has been very vocal leading up to his match with the huge Mutant. Chace called out Mutant whilst trying on a multiformity of gear to wear to the ring, to look his most good in victory over his muscle man opposition. Mutant responded, accepting Chace's defiance and is now flexing in front of the mirror in the weight room, waiting the arrival of the curly muscle dude. Marching in, LaChance storms the mirror; the flex off ensues. Mutant has a definitive size advantage, that guy is completely giant, but Chace is ripped to shreds, with flawless proportions and a coat of studly, masculine hair to go with it all. Chace conceeds that Mutant might truly be bigger, but contends that fast food accounts for all the additional weight Mutant has over him. LaChance demands a strength contest to watch who is greater amount fellow. Mutant, now developing a worthy muscle pump, happily obliges Chace and bests him in a chinups contest. LaChance speeds into the next contest, thinking this chab will discover a way to edge out the mighty Mutant. . Building some momentum, Chace produces an arm wrestling platform and challenges the muscle freak. After the contest, Mutant and Chace assent to settle the real winner of the defiance in the ring.

Mutant and Chace switch up the gear, take to the ring and begin a full-fledged flex off. Chace uses the time, to lead the posing and the shit talk. LaChance is completely self-absorbed, moving from muscle to muscle. Mutant's glance proceeds to pan up and down the rugged body of Chace, taking an extra-long stare at his wang throughout Chace's see-through string strap, then sizing up his own swelling package. "You may be heavier than me but I'm still stronger" Chace asserts, "I'm truly curious about how this wrestling match is going to go down," this chab taunts mockingly, feeling supremely assured and confident of Mutant's defeat.

"We already know how it's intend to go down" Mutant retorts, in an alpha male vibrato. With one as well as the other hunks' heads building up sufficient steam, they take off to change one time another time, this time into their wrestling gear. Appropriately, the titans begin the match with a strength test, which sees Mutant overpowering Chace with sheer size and strength. Chace struggles to make it back to his feet underneath the weight of Mutant. The latter, pins Chace down and flexes atop his squirming body.

Mutant, against more good judgment allows Lachance back to his feet, where Chace shows that guy can still flex even after a beating. Chace grabs the reigns and starts to pummel Mutant, evening the score one time anew. Neither of those hot-headed muscle hunks desire lose the intensive contest as the act swings back and forth, with Chace using immodest tactics and tenacity to grab the upper hand, whilst Mutant uses his supernatural strength to submit Chace. One thing is certain, in the end, one of those muscle hunks will be to oil down the other in the ultimate show of submission and defeat.

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4395kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S11E02 - Chace LaChance vs Mutant

ZigZaguS

Staff member

BG Enterprise - Reno vs Ren Adams (2014)

Obviously Reno knows his way around a wrestling mat. He's off to the races in the early part of this bout, dominating Ren Adams. But as the match progresses Ren's ability to grab and squeeze Reno's balls when it counts begins to debilitate his opponent enough so that Ren gains the upper hand. Nonetheless Reno is not out of the picture by any means, coming back again and again, for more punishment and to dish out a bit of his own. The ripping and stripping is a long competitive process. Ren loves to ball squeeze, but he also likes ass slapping, sitting on Reno's face, and watching him suffer as he applies holds like his head scissors and on the mat full nelson.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 480x256, AVC (H.264), 703kbps

File size: 241.9 MB

Download BG Enterprise - Reno vs Ren Adams (2014)

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Fisting Central - Ranch Hands Scene 1 - Erik Rhodes & Billy Berlin (1080p)

In the tool shed of the ranch, a cowboy booted and jock strapped Billy Berlin is on all fours as Erik Rhodes in his cowboy hat and blue jeans prepares him for his huge fist. After loosening up Billy's hot hole, Erik covers his gloved hands in lube and lets the punching commence. Eventually Erik's unbuttons his jeans showing you just how hard hisfisting exploits are making him. He flips Billy over, props his leg up on his shoulder and digs in deep -- so deep that you can see Billy's abdomen protrude when Erik presses upward in an unbelievable spectacle you may have never thought possible. The Superstar superstud Erik Rhodes pummels Billy Berlin's ass in a punch fisting frenzy that will leave you wondering how much punishment a hole can take! With Erik's forearm completely buried in and jabbing, Billy jerks out a load.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6643kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisting Central - Ranch Hands Scene 1 - Erik Rhodes & Billy Berlin (1080p)

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Grunts Fisting Arm of one

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Aaron Summers, Billy Berlin, Geoffrey Paine, Mason Garet, Ricky Sinz, Trey Casteel
Genres: Dildos, Toys, Fisting, Oral Sex, Rimming, ThreeWays, Orgies, Uncut, Cocks

Fisting fans of our multi-award winning GRUNTS have been waiting patiently for the other boot to fall. Wait no longer! Award winning Fisting Director David Hempling takes you back to boot camp to spy what our hot studs were up to in the wee hours of the morning after wrapping up their sweaty suck and fuck scenes for Ben Leon and Chris Ward. Fistpack 17, grunts fisting, arm of one is stuffed full of frenzied fisters madly feeding ferociously hungry holes with greasy palms and other heavy artillery

Duration: 2:24:37
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Grunts Fisting Arm of one

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors