Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Extrem Analysiert

Release Year: 2010
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Penetrations, Fetish, Leather, Foreign Kink

Have you ever just wanted to be made into another guy's bitch? I mean the works...tied up, whipped, to wear a mask, and then played with against your will and you have absolutely no control? Or what about having dildo after dildo shoved up your ass by a sexy little twink who could fuck you inside out for all you care? If yes...Analysiert is the movie for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:43
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Extrem Analysiert

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Hot Sessions - part 3

Studio: Club 1821
Cast: Tom Matthews, Simon Rex, Dave Michaels, Mark Ford, Billy York

Five young and adventurous newcomers, including
strip down and bare it all for their very first nude photo sessions!
Erotic magazine photographer Brad Posey captures it all on video and in remarkable still photos!
Real, intimate and unscripted.

Duration: 1:58:21
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Sessions - part 3

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Berlin Raunch

Studio: Hot Desert Knights

Out of the depth of the deepest, darkest, dungeons in Berlin comes Berlin Raunch, an underground masterpiece of raunch and depravity.
Be prepared as the action begins immediately with hard, fast, furious fucking as the aggressor works over his bottom boy with everything from his PA pierced cock to huge dildos. Serious CBT follows, with hot wax pouring on the bottom boys cock and balls. He screams with pleasure as they furiously fuck their way to massive spurts of hot, white, creamy man juice.
The non-stop action continues with four more fast paced, hardcore, dungeon fuck scenes as the bottom boys get fucked with dildos, cocks and hands. Assholes get stretched and filled with dildos and cocks at the same time.
Leather, slings, tats, lube, cum, sweat and skin to skin action all mix together in five hot scenes sure to please every pig. Berlin Raunch is non-stop cum swapping, cum eatin, ball bustin, ass stretchin, hardcore raw action as nine leather-clad men fuck and pound their way through the bowels of the Berlin dungeons.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:54
Video: 560x400, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 643.5 MB

Download Berlin Raunch

ZigZaguS

Staff member

BrokeStraightBoys - Ashton & Hollywood

Hollywood came back to southern Florida for one more shoot, and he wanted to shoot with Ashton one more time in an anal scene. Ashton and Hollywood had done a couple of scenes together already and the last time there were here they both ended up sucking dick for the first time ever. I left them with a thought of doing anal in their next shoot and if that would happen. Right away Hollywood said that he wouldnt take it up the ass, and that it would have to be someone else. Since I had a busy couple of weeks, I couldnt get either one in for work with other people. Ashton called me begging me for another shoot and I told him that he would have to take it up the ass in order for me to do a shoot. He agreed, so I setup the date and time for them to come by.

Ashton was nervous and afraid of the pain that it might feel, and I told him that it would be ok as long as we took it slow. We were going to start the shoot just like all the rest; where they would get naked and stroke their cocks for a little while to get hard. After that I was going to have them do a little oral before we would change the couch into a bed for the fucking. In looking down I noticed that Hollywood bought some new shoes and one had white shoe laces and the other black laces. We talked about what else they spent their money on to be back here broke again needing more money. To get things moving I asked them to get undressed, and they stood to do it. Since they had been naked around each other before they moved a little faster in doing it. Taking a seat on the couch they started to play with their dicks. I know that I said that I was going to give them some time to warm up, but I wanted to move the shoot along. Since Hollywood was going to be doing the fucking, I asked Ashton to give head first.

Since Ashton had already given head in the last shoot, to him this wasnt as big of a deal. He leaned over and took Hollywoods cock in his mouth. Hollywoods cock stood up straight after a few seconds of a blow job, and he loved it. His eyes closed, and moaned from the good head he was receiving. It was hot to watch! Ashton used his mouth and hand in coordination with each other, so that he didnt have to take all the cock in his mouth. It didnt matter though, because he was doing an awesome job. I asked Hollywood if he was ready to fuck Ashton, and in a quiet tone he whispered yes. Getting off the couch we had to make it into a bed. Hollywood grabbed a condom and put one on his dick. In figuring out how things were going to get started, Ashton acted like he didnt want to continue the shoot. We had to stop the cameras and I told him that things were going to be ok. Hollywood would be very respectful, and if we got started and he thought that he didnt want to continue we would move on to something else.

The best position to start out in for your first time of anal is on your back. Even though guys might not show it in their face, truth is that it is a lot easier for your muscles to relax. If your dick is rock hard as well, than that helps to keep you turned on and your mind busy. Ashton got into position and Hollywood moved behind him. As Hollywood started to put his cock in, Ashton let out this loud noise, but everyone continued. Getting all the way in, Hollywood was able to start to move a little bit more in and out. Reaching back, Ashton tried to keep him from going too deep. Even though Ashton seemed to be in a little bite of pain, the show kept moving on and little moans of pleasure came from him. Hollywood commented on how tight he was. After I captured them for a while in this position, I wanted them to continue in another.

Doggie-style is a lot dirtier, and turns more people on. Hollywood put his hand up on his hip and fucked the shit out of Ashton. When Ashton couldnt take it he would shove his face down into the pillow to hide it. Virgin ass seemed to hit the spot for Hollywood because it only took a little while in this position before he almost blew his load in the condom fucking Ashton. He pulled out and jerked off for a second, and then he came all over Ashtons back and butt. After he was finished then, Ashton rolled over and laid there stroking his own cock. I told Hollywood to help him out a little bit, but all he could really do was rub his leg. That is a straight guy for you. Ashton shot his load all over his chest and he most had been turned on, because that was the biggest load he has shot so far. I told the guys that they did a great job, and that I would love to have them back for more. Really, I knew that they could care less about the shoot any more, than just getting cleaned up. I told them to go hit the shower.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:26
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 820kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys - Ashton & Hollywood

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Hot House - Club Inferno Ass Pigs

This cast of hardcore handballers would rather eat ass than food. They like to work an ass over until a bright red, sloppy rosebud pops out just so they can shove their whole face deep inside then shove their fist in, elbow-deep! They're Ass Pigs and they're ready to show you why!

Duration: 2:04:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1130kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hot House - Club Inferno Ass Pigs

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Berlin Dungeon

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Andre Sid Code Hannes Lukas Stein Mike Toms Steve Wilde Kurt Woodfever
Genres: Bareback Sex, Facial Cumshots, Fisting, Leather, Oral Sex, Rimming,

Berlin Dungeon, by Hot Desert Knights Germany, was filmed exclusively in Berlin, Germany in the famous Dungeon, Bar and Play Space known as Stahlrohr, Berlin. Seven Hardcore, Well Hung, Well Muscled German Fisting Pigs screaming in in 5 Intense, Fast Paced, Hardcore Fucking and Fisting scenes which will get you UP, get you OFF and make your asshole quiver.Nearly 90 minutes of non-stop action in a real life Dungeon. Berlin Dungeon is truly a handballers, hardcore delight. In addition to the full length film, the DVD contains Behind-The-Scenes footage, a Bonus Scene, XXX Hardcore Photo Gallery and a XXX Screensaver to make yourputer cum alive with piggy photos!

Duration: 1:11:20
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1201kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Berlin Dungeon

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Raw Sperm Adventures With Muscle Perverts

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Ben Armstrong, Micha Beck, Simon Brooks, Petro Coast, Chris Forny, Jo'Tey, Aaron Kelly, Kris Kurt, LeeRoy, Rod Painter, Pille, RubbyguyHB, Rubskin, Slotmachine, Thomaas, Mike Toms, Bastian Winkler
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback Sex, Leather, Kink, Dildos-Toys, Fisting, Sounding, Spitting, Rough Sex, Group Sex, Water Sports, Big Loads, Threeways
Video language: English

Hot, heavy, creamy loads flow into willing, hungry mouths. Olympic-sized insatiable asses are ready for assault and battery by hung stallions anxiously waiting to wreck their victims. Rod Painter returns with his perma hardon and lusting man-cunts!

Duration: 1:55:31
Video: 848x480, DivX 4, 2095kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Raw Sperm Adventures With Muscle Perverts

ZigZaguS

Staff member

FalconStudios - Ringside - Francois Sagat & Erik Rhodes

After trading a few blows, Erik Rhodes is knocked out and crashes onto the mat. He awakens to Francois Sagat's passionate kisses. The victor then takes Erik's cock out to suck it. Soon the big guy is on all fours downing his rival's tasty sausage. Then he starts rimming his asshole before he grabs Francois' ankles to spread his legs apart so he can fuck his ass. Next it's turn to bend over so Francois can rim and fuck him. Francois holds Erik's hips to brace himself as he thrusts deeper and faster. The two men beat themselves off until they shoot their wads.

Duration: 27:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3221kbps

File size: 673.6 MB

Download FalconStudios - Ringside - Francois Sagat & Erik Rhodes

ZigZaguS

Staff member

AxelA - Inversion - CagedJock

Studio: AxelAbysse

CagedJock returns and change the rules. No more paradox, no more alpha. With Axel, they share everything and push each other to their limits : sneakers smell, foot licking, dildos, fisting...Now, who's using who ?

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 743.5 MB

Download AxelA - Inversion - CagedJock

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Brent Everett - A Caribbean Underwater Adventure

Release Year: 2016

This video is a first for me. Last month, when Steve and Jayson were visiting, we were able to shoot an underwater video with a GoPro camera. You can't imagine how much fun that was and how amazing the underwater life is here in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The water is so clear that you can see everything. The rocks and plants, the fishes and the turtles, and, oh yes, me doing what I love to do.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 782.2 MB

Download Brent Everett - A Caribbean Underwater Adventure

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Czech Gay Fantasy 1 Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CzechGayFantasy / CzechGAV
Genres: Bareback, Group, Anal, Oral, Rimming, Gloryhole, Blowjob

Put an end to your daydreaming. Stamp your futile fantasies. Face the reality and enter the House of Pleasure. The one and only!!! There is only one rule: "Pay - Choose - Use!" Choose a hole! Everything is available. Juicy mouths. Narrow buttholes. Sucking off. Eating out. Fucking. All holes are here for you. Czech amateurs who came here to offer all their holes. All waiting to be used. Crowds of horny guys fuck them like there was no tomorrow! This place is real! Come, pay and make your dreams come true!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 267.6 MB

Download Czech Gay Fantasy 1 Part 3

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Wet Punk Faggot Fisting

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Fisting Central, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Erik Rhodes, Colin Black, Boyhous, Doc Benway, Leo Forte
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Fisting, Muscle, Hairy, Cock Sizes: , Watersports, Uncut Cocks, Interracial, Rough Sex, Tattoos, Rimming, Master-Slave

These punks are ready for anything, and they can take everything in Wet Punk Faggot Fisting. Sex crazed piggy faggots who get their ultimate pleasures by having huge fists and arms deep in their ass and the studs who deliver appendages for pleasure. Two of the scenes are fantastic flip-fisting with Erik Rhodes giving and receiving with Colin Black. Doc Benway and Boyhous share their fists with each other as well in the next, and Doc Benway serves as Leo Forte's punch toy in the fiery finale. These are three scenes of ultimate fisting that will get your hole twitching and your fists clenching.

Duration: 1:50:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Wet Punk Faggot Fisting

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Teamwork makes dreams come true

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial

Say what you'd like about the Grab Ass offices, but they are always trying to improve things. Today the boss was all about building up the team that works for him. It started with trust falls..which became awkward when the boss decided to do it naked. Who does that? Bosses that's who. Next, he attempted to build a stronger connection between the employees by having them compete in a team building exercise. They played "pass the ball without using your hands". This time, he got his whole team naked with him. Why.well the boss had some idea about improved performance, but his team lost, so what does that tell ya? The boss gave his team access to a special device they could use to improve their teamwork after losing - The Motivational Apparatus. Lay people call it a sex swing. How that could improve things is lost to us, but the boss' team had a more positive attitude after their experience.

Duration: 33:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Teamwork makes dreams come true

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Dungeon Ass Poppers

This movie is non-stop Ass-Popping bareback and fisting action.....even with a foot or two up a butt! These hot and very horny guys will "blow-you-away" and leave nothing to your imagination as they fulfill their own fantasies as well as yours!Some of Hot Desert Knights most popular models have returned for this film....and several new, hot muscle studs appear for the very first time with only one goal in mind.....to get you up and to get you off!

Duration: 2:47:30
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 978kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dungeon Ass Poppers

ZigZaguS

Staff member

BrokeStraightBoys - Chris Grant & Mike

Mike came back to the studio later on in the week after he did his first solo shoot with us, and I
wanted to get him in with another guy. When he arrived at the shoot I had him remind us a little bit
about him. He's 22, still with his girlfriend, has a prince albert, and enjoyed his first shoot with us. I
told him that I had a little bit of a surprise for him for the shoot. He said that he would try it, if the
money was right. That is when I had Chris walk into the room and take a seat on the couch next to
him. Chris's 19, and I told them that they were just going to jerk off next to each other.

Getting undressed they stripped off their clothes, and I noticed that Mike had a tattoo that said, "bite
me" on his lower stomach. Chris had more of an athletic looking body than I thought he would.
Some light muscle tone in his chest, and looked like he had a pretty good size cock. Both guys
started to stroke their cocks, and they didn't have any problems getting hard. I asked Mike if he
wouldn't mind trying a toy and I had him reach over and grab the flesh-light off of the table next to
them. He lubed up his cock and the toy to start to stroke with it. Chris noticed the prince albert and
asked if he left it in all the time.

As Mike was stroking his cock with the toy, I asked Chris to take over doing it because he wouldn't
actually have to touch the dick. He did that for a while and then I had them switch and use the toy
on Chris. Chris started to stroke with it, and he said that felt really good. Even some moans started
to come from Chris, so I knew that he was going to be great in being in the shoots. As it was Mike's
turn to use the toy on Chris, he would cause Chris to moan a lot more. While they did that I offered
Mike some more money if he would lick Chris's balls at the same time. He didn't seem to have a
problem with it, and put his face right down in Chris's crotch and started to lick his hairy sack.

Reaching over I had them jerk each other's real cock for the first time in the shoot, just to give them
a taste of the real thing. They seemed to be doing fine, but I could tell that they both weren't really
getting excited having the other one touch them. Going back to stroking their own cocks, I told them
to start to get ready to bust a nut for us. As they did this, I watched them really concentrate on
having an orgasm. As Chris seemed to get closer to shooting his load, Mike was paying a lot of
attention to what Chris was doing. When Chris gave me the warning that he was going to bust his
nut, he came right on his stomach with several shots of cum bursting out of his cock. Mike let me
know that he wasn't far off from shooting his load as well. I moved over to prepare for him doing the
same. As he started to shoot his load on his chest and stomach, I could see some of the cum come
out of his other prince albert hole. Both guys did a good job doing the shoot, that I asked them to
come back and maybe try a circle jerk scene with us next time.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 959kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 117.9 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys - Chris Grant & Mike

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S13E02 - Damien Rush vs Cal Bennett

Cast anything u know about Damien Rush aside. The former pampered, naïve, 's guy has undergone some major maturation, with greater amount chest hair, greater amount muscle and a mean streak that says, pay attention to me! Damien's opponent has been making waves of his own through the wrestling community. Having just touched down at MDW, stunningly gracious hunk Cal Bennett, expects his opponent to be the stud this guy called out in his Vip Flex movie, bodybuilder Braden Charron. Instead this chab is greeted by the wild he-man Rush. "Do u know who I am?" Rush boasts.

"Who are u; I have no idea who u are." Cal cockily retorts.

"I'm the huge, baddest, meanest to ever step foot in this ring" Damien responds during the time that showing off his guns. After a protracted verbal onslaught from Damien, the 2 muscle guys lock up, Cal thinks that Rush might be all talk, Damien is willing to prove otherwise. Rush acquires aggressive, smashing enormous forearms and stomps into Cal's back until the ladder sinks to the mat. With super human strength Rush hoists Bennett off the mat and into the air in a taut full nelson. Damien shakes the gorgeous lad model around, clamping down harder and harder. Cal starts to fight the hold but Damien uses Bennett's resistance to against him, letting his huge built arms swoop in around Bennett's chiseled midsection. Damien mentions his crave to make mince-meat out of Cal's abs as this chab squeezes, lifting Bennett of his feet in a reverse Bear-hug. Damien thrusts and thrusts, coiling his arms deeper around the skinny waist of Cal, making him suffer in spite of his rock hard abs.

The former 's guy knows that guy has to soften Cal up everywhere if that guy is to maintain his position on top. He will have plenty of time to work over these nice-looking abs and educate the muscle model a lesson in masculinity. The shaggy alpha begins to implement his game plan, allowing Cal to fall from his arms to the mat. While Cal is gasping for breath Damien is flipping him over into a Boston Crab. Every bulging inch of muscle on Cal looks to be in pang and as Damien and yanks. Cal's leopard print 10-pounder thong seeps unfathomable into his firm arse as his legs are bent further towards his head.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S13E02 - Damien Rush vs Cal Bennett

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Ring of Fire

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: James Aaron, Andre Barclay, Andreas Cavalli, Evan Matthews, Jackson Lawless, Peter Dutch, Sage Daniels, Trey Walker, Tyler Saynt
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Hairy, Dildos, Fisting, Fetish: Jockstraps, Latex, Leather, SM / BD, Gang Bang, Masturbation Solo, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos

When James Aaron finds muscular giant Andreas Cavalli stroking his hardon through his leather jockstrap he gets down on his knees and sucks Cavalli's huge cock. Minutes later Cavalli throws Aaron on his back and turns his full attention to his pliable hole. After a hot rim job Cavalli throws on the gloves and begins an intense anal assault. Even an experienced fisting bottom like Aaron can't quit remarking on the size of Cavalli's hands - and he pushes out one of the most impressive rosebuds in Club Inferno history to prove it! Tattooed Latino Sage Daniels discovers Jack Lawless on his knees with his hole up in the air. The ever ready Lawless orders Daniels to eat his ass in preparation for a huge dildo. Daniels switches between his own gloved meathook and the dildo until he fists a load out of Lawless. Get an answer to the age old question "Where does it go?" when Evan Matthews shoves a foot-long dildo up his ass and massages the outline of the toy in his lower abdomen - and that's in the first two minutes of this unbelievable scene. A series of anal weapons, each one bigger than the one before goes up his ass until he reaches around and shoves his own fist deep in his hungry hole. All of the assplay results in the largest protruding rosebud we've ever seen. True handball fetish fans will stare in amazement! On all fours with his ring of fire tattoo up in the air, James Aaron gets his fill of Tyler Saint's huge cock. Meanwhile, fellow asspig Peter Dutch rides a , working his hungry hole with a huge dildo. Saint gets both men on their backs so he can fist them at the same time. Aaron pops his legendary rosebud, urging Dutch to get in on the fisting top action. The men form a train until Saint showers his handball buddies with cum.

Duration: 2:22:44
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1013kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ring of Fire

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Deep personal fisting

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Brian Bonds, Shawn Wolfe
Genres: Fisting, Anal Sex, Buttplay, Hairy, Cumshot, Male Masturbation, Jockstrap, Ass Shot

Before the action starts, Brian Bonds and Shawn Wolfe speak directly to the camera about their personal obsessions with fisting. Brian is the veteran; Shawn is the newbie. When they get down to play, it's like their performing a private, piggy sex show just for you and your fuck buddies. Brian is on his knees, rocking his haunches onto Shawn's gloved fist as his ass gradually relaxes enough for Shawn's fist to pass. Shawn brushes Brian's ass with his bristly cheeks, adds his teeth, and the penetration gets more aggressive, extending to the limits of Shawn's glove. He changes hands. Brian fucks himself with Shawn's fist, flexing his sphincter to draw Shawn's muscled arm all the way up to the wrist. Shawn's as turned on by the feeling of Brian's hot hole as Brian is by riding Shawn's hand. They talk dirty to each other--and to you--as they enter a totally pigged-out headspace. Brian flips onto his back, pinching his hairy nipples as Shawn works Brian's prostate. Their moans mix together as Shawn picks up the pace, using his whole body to punch Brian's fuck hole deeper and deeper. Shawn can't resist whipping his cock out and jerking off with his other hand lodged in Brian's ass. An explosive blast of cum erupts from Shawn's excited dick, spreading all over Brian's leg. When Brian cums, Shawn can't get enough of the taste.

Duration: 28:15
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6329kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Deep personal fisting

ZigZaguS

Staff member

GrowlBoys - Stray - Ch.4, House Of Hercules

Alex laid on his back. His chest rose and fell with each heavy breath. He felt his senses coming back to him as he recovered from his orgasm. His hole was warm, wet with fresh seed, stretched out from the pounding he'd received.

Damien lay beside him, his cock glistening as it retreated from its erect state, settling on his thigh as a few stray strops of cum melted on his warm skin. He turned to his surprised lover, seeing the shock in his eyes. It was clear on his face that he was trying to make sense of what happened.

How did I get here? Why did we just fuck? What am I doing? Did I betray Eddie? What does this mean?

Damien knew he had to stop him from spiraling. He got up on his side, turning to Alex.

"Better?"

"What do you mean?" Alex broke from his stillness and looked at his landlord. The man's handsome face stunned him, as if he'd forgotten just how attractive he was since he'd been inside him. His gray eyes cut through him, making his hole seem to swell with a new pulse of warmth.

"Well. you seem a little calmer now. You're not trying to take a knife to me, at least."

".I wasn't really going to hurt you. I just-I need to find Eddie. And, what are you? How are you doing. any of this? The knife? .The sex. How?"

Damien sat up, lifting up his legs as he moved to the edge of the bed, picking up his clothes and redressing as he continued.

"I can tell you what I'm not. I'm not your enemy. Or Eddie's. In fact, quite the opposite. It's hard to say why, but just know I have Eddie's best interest at heart. And yours."

Damien sat up, getting a renewed feeling of frustration. He stopped only to begin redressing as well, feeling strange about fighting while still naked.

"I don't care if you're a wizard or an alien or the goddamn tooth fairy. .I think I love him. Eddie. I can't explain it and I know it's crazy, but I need to be with him."

"Is that so?" Damien asked. His tone was flat, as if he was making a statement more than questioning. But Eddie continued, feeling free to expose his feelings to the man who'd just fucked him.

"I thought he needed me. That's why I took him in. To help him. But I need him. He makes me feel so much more than I ever thought possible. And I can't imagine never being able to hold him again."

Damien slipped on his pants and tied his shoes. The two finished dressing in silence. It was a quiet, still pause in their conversation before they stood, facing each other as they had in the elevator. Damien could see the serious look in Alex's eyes. He sighed.

"If he matters that much to you, I can tell you where he is."

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7716kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 992.5 MB

Download GrowlBoys - Stray - Ch.4, House Of Hercules

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online