Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Rear End Collision vol.2 Lube Job

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central, Sexascope
Cast: Anthony Moreno, Brock Devonshire, Marc Sterling, Michael Brandon, Rik Jammer, Simon Cox
Genres: Fisting, Black, Blondes, Butt Play, Fantasies, Fetish, Kink, Hunks, Jockstraps

Raging Stallion Studios chose the 2003 Folsom Street Fair to launch Rear End Collision # 2: Lube Job, the latest all-man all-ass fisting spectacular.
Starring London-based neer Brock Devonshire (a hairy chested, handsome,
tattooed fisting expert who takes as much as he can give), Rear End Collision # 2 picks up where part one left off. If you were one of the thousands of men who purchased Rear End Collision # 1, you know exactly what you are in for: garage grease monkeys gang-banging gaping holes until
the steamy sweat of sexual exhaustion leaves even the most revved up players panting on the floor. This movie has it all - dramatic punch fisting, huge toys, giant steel balls, cans of engine oil, funnels, fists, arms, whole houses! Everything in sight ends up someones hole!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:02
Video: 648x370, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 856.9 MB

Download Rear End Collision vol.2 Lube Job

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Fisty's Barber Shop, Scene #04

Cast: Cody Winter, Issac Lin
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Piercing, Tattoos
Video language: English

Issac Lin's hole is ready to receive Cody Winter's full fist. He sits down on Cody's arm, sliding down to push Cody's hand even deeper inside. Reclining on a bench, Issac strokes his cock as Cody works on widening Issac's man cave. Stripping off his leather apron, Cody joins in on the stroking with his left hand around his uncut cock. Climbing on the desk, Issac gets on all fours and braces himself for the intensity of Cody's relentless fist. Cody jerks his cock and positions his face right below Issac while lying back on the bench. Cody lets loose with a big, wet load that explodes from his cock and dribbles over his hand. Issac squeezes out his thick load directly into Cody's open mouth, with the last few drops stretching across Cody's blond mustache. They stand and kiss passionately, sharing in the taste of cum on their lips.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3354kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 421.2 MB

Download Fisty's Barber Shop, Scene #04

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Raw Fisting Compilation

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Andre Barclay, Ryan Patrick, Junior Stellano, Boyhous, Ben Reyes
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Daddies Men, Hairy, Dildos, Fisting, Piercings, Rough Sex

Following in the footsteps of the smash hit Junkyard Fist , this second installment in the series takes ass hole penetration to a new level. This movie is not for the weak at heart and if you are afraid to see ass holes stretched to their physical limits, please do not buy this movie. We cannot guarantee that you and your cock will survive the experience of Junkyard Fist Pigs. You may need to consult your doctor before watching this film. And please do not try to do these butt stunts at home! We have hired skilled professional actors to perform very extreme sex acts. Attempting to duplicate the unparalleled action in this movie can cause injury.

Duration: 2:12:18
Video: 720x480, XviD, 976kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Raw Fisting Compilation

ZigZaguS

Staff member

BF Uploads - Boys And Their Jerk Off Toys 1080p

All boys love to enjoy some jerk off toys, but some boys like to share their play with their friends! Benji and Braden are sharing a little jerk off fun and sinking their cocks into their fleshlight toys for this double stroke show, and we get to watch as they slide those dicks in and out and unload their pent up cum wads!

Duration: 6:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3326kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 158.4 MB

Download BF Uploads - Boys And Their Jerk Off Toys 1080p

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Boyforsale - Boy Austin Chapter 1 - The Merchandise (720p)

Breaking a boy in is hard work. Even when they want it--when they know they need it--it's truly more of a delicate art than a science. You have to study the boy, feel his body, feel his will, find where he's his strongest. and where he's his most vulnerable.
When I found little Austin, he was alone and cold on the street. He appeared frail, too small and thin to be a man full grown. It wasn't until I thoroughly assessed him that I found that this was just his natural way. He would always seem small and frail. And in my experience, that is what many of my clients find the most valuable.
For Austin, breaking him wasn't just a matter of showing him my authority. It was clear he would listen to me and do what I told him. But when I touched him, he had a moment of hesitation. A doubt. A feeling in his mind that he was supposed to protect himself. Protect something he'd been told was his. This was part of the correction process. Part of the hard work ahead.
All his life, he'd been told he was his own person. His own man. That he needed to be strong and independent. Responsible for his future and that path he would walk. I could see it in his eyes as soon as he looked back up at me. He was lost, confused, and desperate for a place in this world. He didn't want this responsibility. He didn't want to have that burden.
I had to free him from this notion. Free him from his true cage: autonomy.
Austin first needed to be stripped of himself. His identity. His history and expectations. I brought him into the staging area, a dark, secluded room where I could help him undergo this essential transformation. He was nervous and shaking, as any lamb would be when brought to an altar of sacrifice. But through the fear in his eyes, I could see his heart bursting with hope. He didn't know what was coming, but deep down, I knew he'd be happy that he didn't have to be the one to decide.
I ran my hands over his body, feeling him, assessing him. He trembled a good deal. Something to fix before he heads to auction. I placed him down on all fours, splayed out, still weak from the street, barely able to keep up his insubstantial weight. I tried to calm him, running my hands over his head and face, petting him like a stray puppy. I was amused by how my palm seemed larger than his entire head. It excited me, and I knew it would excite my clients.
Pulling off his clothes, I knew I had to test him to see how he would respond to my authority. I pressed his nipples, feeling them grow firmer and more sensitive as I twisted and squeezed them. I had to assess his limits if I was going to get a fair price for him, so even as he squealed and moaned, I persisted, discovering that upper limit.
I won't lie. I felt my cock grow harder as I felt his neck in my hands, seeing him suppress his fear to continue to yield to me. I knew my purpose in that moment wasn't to gain satisfaction, but this beautiful boy inspired it in me. Seeing him, feeling him in the grip of my hand. I wanted to possess him and own him.
But he wasn't ready yet. He still was clinging to the idea that his body was his. That his nipples were his to shield. Even as I reached my hands down into his pants and grabbed his boy cock, I felt that flinch of resistance. He was as hard as I was, but not yet a possession.
I pulled down his pants, freeing him from the garments of his past, the last threads of his individuality. I gave his nuts a good tap, hearing him squeal through the pain. He stayed in place. A good sign. I placed a hand over his mouth, silencing him. an act that made my cock even harder.
But it wasn't until I had him naked and on all fours, his butt up in the air, red from my hand, that I could feel him beginning to give up the control. His tight, smooth hole was completely vulnerable to me, taking to my oiled fingers with increasing ease and acceptance. I was impressed with how much it could take, and I was certainly not gentle.
I oiled his body, seeing the red marks deepen as rushed to where I'd been. Slick and submissive, he began to melt in my hands. His cock became fully erect, pulsing in my grip as I reached for it. I knew I had to open him up, stretch his virgin hole, and see the look in his eye as the final bit of himself slipped away. The self that would become my property, my object. my merchandise...

Duration: 36:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Boyforsale - Boy Austin Chapter 1 - The Merchandise (720p)

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Fist For Hire vol.1 On The Prowl

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Entertainment
Cast: Tom Vaccaro, Jason Anderson, Giovanni Bellini, Harrison Quaid, Kelly Smith, Chris Ward, Mark Evrett, Nick Nicaste
Genres: Fetish , Kink, Muscle Men, Hairy Guys, Butt Play, Fisting, Double Anal Penetration, Anal, Oral

One simple call to the professionals at the Fist for Hire Agency solves all deep-seated problems! These men are on the prowl and fisting is what they crave!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 735.9 MB

Download Fist For Hire vol.1 On The Prowl

ZigZaguS

Staff member

ClubI - Take The Plunge, Scene 02 - Evan Matthews and Trent Bloom

Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon

Get ready for a competition unlike any other you've ever seen before when ass-play champions Evan Matthews and Trent Bloom Take The Plunge.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4724kbps

File size: 847.0 MB

Download ClubI - Take The Plunge, Scene 02 - Evan Matthews and Trent Bloom

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S12E03 - Ab Man vs Sebastian Flash

Ab Man is back in the ring, oiling down his six pack, pounding his own midsection like a gorilla. As the oil sprays to and forth from his abs with each strike, he personifies invincibility, indestructibility and hardness. This animalistic display is part of Ab Man's invitation to anyone that wants to step in the ring and test his solid abdominals for themselves. The mean and tough former bodyguard Sebastian Flash is the man to answer that challenge. Flash hurls a few insults at Ab Man and then a whole many more strikes, all towards the midsection. There is an understood silent agreement between the two wrestlers that this is not going to be just any athletic contest in the ring, but rather an all-out abdominal assault; the winner will be Ab Man if he can sustain all the punishment Sebastian has planned for him. Conversely Mr. Flash will be victorious if he can smash those abs to smithereens.

Ab Man, competes in a mask to highlight the rest of his sensational body, but he is actually a mainstay on the MDW roster and has loads of experience heading into the contest. Sebastian has comparatively far less experience in the ring, but is used to breaking a few arms and snapping a few backs; he feels plenty confident that breaking down a midsection, albeit a rock hard one, should be just as easy. Flash's ego may not be too far ahead of his skill as far as his assessment is concerned. He backs Ab Man into a corner very quickly, plunging his way into those abs, then flipping the ab stud out of the corner with a violent snapmare, where the masked man is left prone on the mat for a high launching elbow drop, right across the abs. Ab Man shows he can hang, his six pack can take loads of abuse before he gives, hell, he even expects that Flash will simply gas out before he can get the job done.

Sebastian shows that the depth of his arsenal is fearsome, even if he is a relative rookie. The big bodyguard mounts his opponent and begins all out wailing on Ab Man's abs, "This is so much fun." Flash appears to be in a frighteningly blissful state. He lands fifteen strikes to the abs before Ab man retorts in laughter "is that all you got? These are abs of steel!" Sebastian loses his cool, sets Ab Man up on the ropes for repeated elbows, and then applies a variation of a dragon sleeper as a means to deliver more bone-crushing elbows, finishing his sequence off with another capitalized elbow drop. The Maestro has found his sharp tool of preference, but that does not inhibit further strikes of every variety to Ab Man's pack.

Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4393kbps

File size: 915.1 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S12E03 - Ab Man vs Sebastian Flash

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Eurolympigs

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Franco Cento, Leon Greedy, Lex Packer, DildosBoy, BJ Boots, Jeiko, Jack Union
Genres: Gay, Fisting, Pissing, Watersports, Bareback, Raw, Silicone, Horse Speculum

We brought together hot pigs from Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Milan, and Paris to play their sleazy games on film. Hunky Franco Cento from Paris gives us a pissing lesson: forget the major fountains you've seen before. The pure lust Leon Greedy from Berlin show is mouthwatering and so is his ass...his cum shot is a heavy explosion. Join us for this and more ... Hot sleazy guys again in raunchy bare action to open the Games in 2004.... Meet the winners

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:22:46
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1, 1123kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 826.1 MB

Download Eurolympigs

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Young, Hard & Solo - part 3

Release Year: 1994
Studio: Club 1821
Cast: Simon Rex, Peter Berk, Jeff Brant, Trent Shiro, David Bahn, Chris Soleil, Rico Martin

Nineteen year old Sebastian (aka MtV's Simon Rex) works up a sweat in the bicycle repair shop.
Peter strokes his man-sized cock. Skateboardin' Jeff takes us on a wild ride. Basketball player Trent demonstrates how he handles the balls.
And a circle jerk with David, Chris and Rico. Stroke it 'til it squirts with seven hot young men in sizzling solo and circle jerk action!

Duration: 1:02:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 941.5 MB

Download Young, Hard & Solo - part 3

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Fistpack vol.26 Code Red - Asshole Emergency

Studio: Fisting Central, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: R.J. Danvers, Ryan Raz, Jessie Balboa, Colin Steele, Kain Warn, Boyhous
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Fisting, Extreme, Daddies Men, Muscle Men, Hairy, Dildos, Rimming, Piercings, Tattoos

So your asshole itches? "Boyhous goes to the doctor's office to have his asshole checked out. Dr. Kain obliges by doing a full examination. He lubes up his hand and proceeds to insert his finger into Boyhous' anus looking to find the source of the "itch." Kain puts his fist deeper and deeper up Boyhous' hole until his entire fist is in. He works his hand in and out of his willing patient. The itch that must be scratched is sometime far from the average reach , Kain has no problem delving deeper and deeper into Boyhous' ass and soon appears a nice, puffy, red rosebud. Kain fists Boyhous up to his forearm but Boyhous still can't be satisfied, Kain switches back and forth between hands trying to get to the root of the problem. He then turns Boyhous over so he can probe from behind. He goes deeper inside. Kain disrobes and strokes his own pierced cock, grown hard by the intense probing of his patient's hole. He turns Boyhous once more on his back, probing his gaping hole. Building up his rhythm, Kain rhythmically pushes his fist in and out with syncopation. Boyhous jerks his hard cock till he ejaculates all over his cock and stomach. Kain works up his load as he fingers Boyhous Big ruby red rosebud. Kain cums all over the examination table. The itch has been taken care of, at least for the moment! Two orderlies duck into a dark examination room to do a little exploration of there own. Ryan Raz makes out heavily with the big hot orderly Colin Steel. He kisses down his body, wasting no time groping Colin's big cock. They quickly undress and Colin lies back on the table to be serviced. Ryan goes to work on his body and on Colin's cock, and, of course, his asshole. Ryan works on Colin's hole until he can fit his fist inside the big man. He works the hole over, covering his cock and ass with J-lube. They switch positions and Ryan is up, but this time it's a big black dildo that's placed inside a gaping hole! Colin works the greased up dildo in and out of Ryan's ass. Ryan moans with pleasure, wanting more and more. Colinplies by driving the dildo in and out of Ryan's hole as he begs for more. Colin pulsates the dildo in and out with a fast rhythm, making Ryan crazy. The intensity is too much for Ryan to take. Soon he's spewing his man juice all over Colin's hand and the examining room floor. Colin is so turned on by this he too jerks his big hard cock till he blows his load all over Ryan's back. A quick release of stress makes for a nice break in a hard workday. As Jessie reads over his notes for today's exam of RJ Danvers, RJ can't contain himself as he grabs for Jessie's fat cock through his scrubs. Jessie knows what RJ wants and hees around the table to probe his wanting hole. Jessie puts on a black glove, slops on some J-Lube, and he's off to the races, putting his hand inside RJ anus. He pushes his finger in as RJ pushes back wanting more inside him. Jessie soon has his fist inside this hairy hole. RJ keeps his legs wide open as he holds his feet and allows Jessie deep access to his anal cavity. Jessie pushes and pushes working RJ hole. RJ grips his hairy ass cheeks and pulls his ass open even wider so Jessie can work him over. Soon RJ is open wide as Jessie pushes his fist deeper and deeper and in and out of RJ's sloppy, well -fisted hole. Jessie pulls at RJ's hole, opening it up so he can see RJ beautiful rosebud. He quick inserts his fist back into the center of RJ's pleasure. RJ is in . RJ can't get enough; Jessie soon pulls out his fat cock and strokes it as he works over RJ asshole. In his appreciation RJ produces another big red rosebud, which Jessie quickly fingers eagerly. Jessie pounds his meat as he fist fucks RJ's anus. He works is hand in and out of RJ's hole and works his cock simultaneously until he pumps out a huge white load. RJ the releases some of his own man spew as he cums all over his hairy belly.
With all asshole emergencies taken care of, the clinic closes down for the night. After all, tomorrow is another day!

Duration: 1:43:58
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1460kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fistpack vol.26 Code Red - Asshole Emergency

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Garrett Thomas vs Joey Angel

Release Year: 2016

Garrett Thomas (62?, 215 lbs.) is an arrogant, egotistical New Jersey party boy with world-class pro wrestling training. Garrett travels around the United States living the pro wrestling lifestyle. His showboating costs him, but he has loads of skill in the ring. Dont get me wrong. Garrett can take just as much as he can dish. He uses the most efficient holds when handing out punishment.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Garrett Thomas vs Joey Angel

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Hot Sessions - part 3

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Club 1821
Cast: Tom Matthews, Simon Rex, Dave Michaels, Mark Ford, Billy York

Five young and adventurous newcomers, including
strip down and bare it all for their very first nude photo sessions!
Erotic magazine photographer Brad Posey captures it all on video and in remarkable still photos!
Real, intimate and unscripted.

Duration: 1:58:21
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Sessions - part 3

ZigZaguS

Staff member

German Pigs Bareback & Fisted

Cast: Jorg Dan, Erik Stark, Marco Terence, Pedro, Marc Coleman, Mauri
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Amateur, Pigs, Raw, Fisting, International, Tattoos

More cumfilled weapons. More raw and sleazy Bareback Action: Hot gut-breeding and hole-pounding with fucked up Skinheads. Marco Terence and Jorg Dan. Hung and horny Pedro nails beefy Muscle Bottom Mauri. Berlin Barefucker Marc Coleman squirts his loads into cum dumping Bastards Erik Stark and Steff. More German Cumpigs.

Duration: 1:47:16
Video: 768x432, DivX 4, 1624kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download German Pigs Bareback & Fisted

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Fisting Central - Ranch Hands Scene 1 - Erik Rhodes & Billy Berlin (1080p)

In the tool shed of the ranch, a cowboy booted and jock strapped Billy Berlin is on all fours as Erik Rhodes in his cowboy hat and blue jeans prepares him for his huge fist. After loosening up Billy's hot hole, Erik covers his gloved hands in lube and lets the punching commence. Eventually Erik's unbuttons his jeans showing you just how hard hisfisting exploits are making him. He flips Billy over, props his leg up on his shoulder and digs in deep -- so deep that you can see Billy's abdomen protrude when Erik presses upward in an unbelievable spectacle you may have never thought possible. The Superstar superstud Erik Rhodes pummels Billy Berlin's ass in a punch fisting frenzy that will leave you wondering how much punishment a hole can take! With Erik's forearm completely buried in and jabbing, Billy jerks out a load.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6643kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisting Central - Ranch Hands Scene 1 - Erik Rhodes & Billy Berlin (1080p)

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Down and Dirty

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Cylus Kohan, Evan Matthews, Morgan Black
Genres: Oral , Anal Sex, Fisting, Dildos, Plugs, Toys, Masks, Masturbation Solo, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos

When you're ready to get your hole plowed, you need it now and you want it down and dirty. Legendary fist-pig Evan Matthews leads a cast of hardcore hole punchers who pull out the biggest toys and grease up their fists to make sure every ass gets fed. Jam-packed with enormous butt plugs, three-foot long dildos, and eye-popping filthy action, this Club Inferno flick gives it to you just the way you like it - down and dirty!

Duration: 1:27:14
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Down and Dirty

ZigZaguS

Staff member

ClubI - Take The Plunge, Scene 01 - Sebastian Keys and Brock Rustin

Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon

Brock Rustin, an experienced handballer, has been looking for a young mentor like Sebastian Keys. Keys' first lesson involves one of Rustin's favorite toys, the anal beads.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4688kbps

File size: 847.7 MB

Download ClubI - Take The Plunge, Scene 01 - Sebastian Keys and Brock Rustin

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Muscle Domination Wrestling - S11E03 - Carter Alexander vs The Mountain

The largest wrestler on the Muscle Domination Wrestling roster, The Mountain, is causing a tidal wave of fear to wash over the entire locker room. His decimation and utter humiliation of two cocky bodybuilders Brad Barnes and Braden Charron, have left a lasting impression on all who bore witness. The message is loud and clear, stay out of The Mountain's way or he will squash you. That rings especially true for arrogant jock types, who are used to getting what they want and all the respect in the world, in spite of their temeritous attitudes. One such jock, is the tall and ripped, hardcore marine corps hotty, Carter Alexander. Entirely self-absorbed, he seemingly has no idea who The Mountain is and even less so, the damage he can inflict. Carter flexes proudly in The Mountain's direction, tempting the big brute. Mountain feigns a congratulatory handshake for the awesome physique of Carter Alexander, but anyone who knows about The Mountain's agenda, knows that the big man hates bodybuilders and despises any sort of cocky jock.

Carter is suckered in to Mountain's big boot and then beaten with clubbing blows to the back of the head and neck. Still relatively fresh Carter attempts to work his way back to the feet to regain his composure, but The Mountain is all over him sending his whole weight crashing down on the back of Alexander. Mountain crushes him into the mat a few more times before finding his rhythm with leg stomps and kicks, letting the jock know how hard he is going to have to work to avoid punishment. Mountain allows Carter to stand up and throw full power shots into his chest; Alexander loads up on three huge clotheslines and just manages to budge The Mountain. Of course, this incenses the big man, who throws Carter into a corner and starts working him over with massive knife edge chops, each strike sounding like a car wreck. Alexander can hardly work his way out of the corner as it is impossible to bypass The Mountain's size. He only manages to escape out, by collapsing to the mat in pain, clutching his massacred chest. Carter's screams intensify, as Mountain demands he get to his feet, and applies a torturous, trunks way up the ass wedgie to incentivize the jock. Alexander is only on his feet for a moment though, supported almost entirely by his trunks in the huge grasp of The Mountain, who sends the cocky Carter's head off the second turnbuckle and stomps his exposed ass until he is sprawled out on the canvas.

Mountain further humiliates Alexander by pinning him to ground underneath all of his weight and headbutting him like a brutish war animal, while Carter cries out "I can't even move!" A vertical suplex by the wedgie sends a shockwave down the spine of Alexander, who is left stunned on the mat. Mountain, again helps him find his feet by yanking the already deep anal gaping wedgie up further into the ass of Carter Alexander.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4393kbps

File size: 658.9 MB

Download Muscle Domination Wrestling - S11E03 - Carter Alexander vs The Mountain

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos