Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

Hunterotic_-_Pony_Boy_-_Gary_Corona__Antynia_Larouge__Lea_Lexis_-_By_Emilio_Hunter

In this series domination means pony girls! The slave boy get the mistresses on his back, and walk in the garden carrying them. Don't miss this new european fetish movie done By EMILIO HUNTER!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hunterotic, Ponyplay, Human Pony, Antynia Larouge, Lea Lexis, Human Horse, Emilio Hunter, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ponyboys, Humiliation, Degradation, Outdoors

File name:Hunterotic_-_Pony_Boy_-_Gary_Corona__Antynia_Larouge__Lea_Lexis_-_By_Emilio_Hunter.mp4
File Size: 1.88 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:31:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Hunterotic_-_Pony_Boy_-_Gary_Corona__Antynia_Larouge__Lea_Lexis_-_By_Emilio_Hunter.mp4

newageofx

Kinky Mistresses___Electro_Sounds_And_Stretched_Balls___Chloe_Savage

Chloe Savage is a young, very sadistic lady who loves to inflict pain on her Slaves. Today she wants to use her submissive object, which she has tied to the love swing with a steel device. Stretching the skin of his cock with clamps and make his urethra vibrate with electro sounds.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Gasmask, Electric Play, Electric, Chloe Savage, CBT, Urethral Sounds, Sounding

File name:KinkyMistresses___Electro_Sounds_And_Stretched_Balls___Chloe_Savage.mp4
File Size: 253 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses___Electro_Sounds_And_Stretched_Balls___Chloe_Savage.mp4

newageofx

MeanWorld - MeanBitches - Kiara Cole

Mr Vegas is stunned when an incredibly hot 19 year old walks into his office and tells him she wants to apply for a job. She knows when an older man is weak around hot young women so she starts bossing him around to see what he will do. Within 3 minutes, she has him down on his knees licking her beautiful feet. She laughs at him as she makes him beg her to work there.. she knows he is going to be her plaything and his company will soon be hers!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MeanBitches, MeanWorld, Handjob, Kiara Cole, Assworship, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking Asslicking, Ass Licking, Brat, Ass Fetish, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:MeanWorld - MeanBitches - Kiara Cole.mp4
File Size: 2.11 GB
Duration: 00:37:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MeanWorld - MeanBitches - Kiara Cole.mp4

newageofx

Mistress_Gaia_-_Purple_Haze

I'm with my beautiful mistress friend at the House of Sinn. We are back to see how our slave is doing in his cage. Previously we left him there to suffer. His hands are bound to the cage, and his balls are tightly tied with rope. He can't escape, and we are going to enjoy a relaxing cigarette while making our bitch suffer. As we light up he pleads with us to blow our Smoke into his face, he coughs and chokes as we gladly oblige. With his balls and cock protruding out of the cage, we are tempted to apply a little heat with the hot tip of our cigarettes. We continue to torment our slut, spitting in his face and blowing our Smoke at him. Finally we stub our cigarettes out on his tongue, leaving him with his throbbing cock and tightly bound balls in a purple haze.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cage, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Human Ashtray, CBT, Smoke, Cigarette, Smoking, Burning, Ball Abuse

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Purple_Haze.mp4
File Size: 290 MB
Duration: 00:07:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5212 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Purple_Haze.mp4

newageofx

Mistress_Iside_-_Destroyed_Balls_And_Erected_Cock

Oggi voglio essere buona, ho deciso di premiare questo schiavo per la sua fedelta' ma prima voglio sottoporlo ad una prova durissima. Questo schiavo dovra' riuscire a mantenere una continua erezione mentre io massacro le sue palle con i miei potentissimi calci . Ovviamente inizia gia' a tremare , sa benissimo che non usero' nessuna clemenza verso le sue palle flosce , ma se vuole ottenere il premio, dovra' impegnarsi al massimo e offrire alla Padrona tutta la sua sofferenza. Riuscira' a superare questa terribile prova?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Young Mistress, Iside, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ball Crush, Crushing, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT

File name:Mistress_Iside_-_Destroyed_Balls_And_Erected_Cock.mp4
File Size: 339 MB
Duration: 00:07:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5861 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-_Destroyed_Balls_And_Erected_Cock.mp4

newageofx

Mistress_Nikita_-_Playing_With_My_Cock

The little worms that are fortunate enough to slither beneath my soles are well aware that little thing between their legs belongs to me. And they get to keep it as long as it remains fun for me to play with. I'll tell it when to get hard, when to get soft, when to drip and when it can spurt. Slapping, poking, grabbing, and pinching are always fun, as is jamming my heel into that tender flesh at the tip or shoving large steel medical devices down that pee hole. No matter what I do to it the bitch still begs for release. It'll have to slurp up every last drop from my long black leather gloves hands if it wants that privilege, of course!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Nikita, Nikita, Mistress, CBT

File name:Mistress_Nikita_-_Playing_With_My_Cock.mp4
File Size: 480 MB
Duration: 00:10:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5957 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Nikita_-_Playing_With_My_Cock.mp4

newageofx

Queen_Kasey_-_Slave_Funded_Shopping_Trip_Ends_In_Spiked_Chastity__1080_HD_

This is another real-life clip where my cuckold slave is allowed to take me on a shopping trip for real. I expect all my slaves to be useful and let's face it you losers are useless as real men so you have to make up for it by providing slave funded shopping trips. Just to make sure the slave is properly motivated, I let him know before leaving that he might get unlocked from his chastity, after the shopping trip, but that it would totally depend on just how much stuff he buys me.

Honestly, this slave did a pretty impressive job of buying me everything I wanted and he even bought something for my boyfriend! So, when we arrived back home I decided to unlock his chastity tube just like I said I might. But before he could touch himself or do anything with his freedom I let him know that I also got him a little gift. A brand-new spiked chastity tube! And guess what it's getting locked on right now! Wasn't that so nice of me to get my slave a gift! And if that wasn't nice enough I even let him try out his new spiked chastity by giving me a foot massage. I'm such a generous Queen!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MILF, Queen Kasey, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Foot Fetish, Foot Massage

File name:Queen_Kasey_-_Slave_Funded_Shopping_Trip_Ends_In_Spiked_Chastity__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:14:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Queen_Kasey_-_Slave_Funded_Shopping_Trip_Ends_In_Spiked_Chastity__1080_HD_.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Gaia - Just Choking - Foot Worship

Today @DungeonRoma I'm joined by my mistress friend, and we have a slave that's going to experience some painful pleasure. I have him on the floor with his hands bound behind his back, his are legs separated and tightly bound to the spreader bar and raised up on the suspension cable. I have also tightly tied his balls with a cord, and can inflict pain simply by pulling tightly on the cord. There's no escape for our bitch, and we are going to make him suffer. We begin with some teasing, as I pull the cord on his balls while my friend gives them a few gentle kicks. We then remove our shoes and take turns at footgagging him. It's amusing as his balls are pulled and he squeals in pain, only to be stifled out with another foot shoved to the back of his throat. We continue to pleasure ourselves making our bitch suffer as we footslap his face and balls. Then it's time for his reward. I bring out a vibrator and hold it on the edge of his cock. He squirms as we continue to put pressure on his balls, while at the same time getting him to lick my feet. Eventually, I allow him to cum and we both laugh as his cock pulsates and he squirts his mess onto his belly. We leave him in his mess and bound and on the suspension cable while we go shopping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Mistress Gaia, CBT, Vibrator, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Gaia, Mistress, Dungeon Roma, Foot Gagging, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Mistress Gaia - Just Choking - Foot Worship.mp4
File Size: 436 MB
Duration: 00:11:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4950 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Just Choking - Foot Worship.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Mandy Flores - Extreme Smoking And More W-Ray (720 HD) - Human Ashtray

Slave ray has been residing in my dungeon bathroom for 2 long nights. I thought it was time to feed him a special treat!! Of course with him being a non smoker it was important I let him sacrifice for me by allowing him to inhale my 2nd hand smoke.. and then flick my ashes on his tongue, and put the cherry on his tongue, and then find a nice safe place to put my cigarette out before I feed him the main course.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smoke, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Mandy Flores, Extreme Domination, Mistress, Spitting, Cigarette

File name:Mistress Mandy Flores - Extreme Smoking And More W-Ray (720 HD) - Human Ashtray.mp4
File Size: 627 MB
Duration: 00:11:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 7704 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Mandy Flores - Extreme Smoking And More W-Ray (720 HD) - Human Ashtray.mp4

newageofx

Mistress Vixen - The Confession - Part 1 - Human Ashtray

Mistress Vixen's personal slave went AWOL and needs to explain himself. His reluctance to do so will only make things more difficult for him. Just as well that Mistress Vixen enjoys a challenge. With him strapped into the gyno chair, she begins his torment with a cigarette, blowing plumes of smoke in his face and eyes and using it on his nipples. With a multitude of clamps attached to his nipples, cock and balls he struggles not to break and when the urethral sounds come out, the absolute fear in his eyes is real!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Mistress Vixen, CBT, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Bondage Male, Bondage, Blonde, Blond Hair, Medical Fetish, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Sadism, Sadistic, Slapping, Slave, Sub, Submissive Vixen, Mistress, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray

File name:Mistress Vixen - The Confession - Part 1 - Human Ashtray.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:29:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4966 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Vixen - The Confession - Part 1 - Human Ashtray.mp4

newageofx

Jasmine Mendez - Cum Tax Based On Dick Size

When I become the first female president the first Bill i will introduce will be Monthly Mandatory Cum Tax based on DIck size and a $5,000 yearly tax for dicks measuring under 5 inches.

Mr. Average dick walks in for his Monthly check in & falls short on money so he is put on a monthly payment plan. One of which if he falls short again and doesn't not pay will result in complete chastity. At this rate he might fall short every month and never get out of it LOL.

Nothing brings me greater joy than seeing a TINY dick Loser PAY!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jasmine Mendez, Goddess Jasmine Mendez, Latina, Dual Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Double Domination, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation

File name:Jasmine Mendez - Cum Tax Based On Dick Size.mp4
File Size: 510 MB
Duration: 00:09:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7005 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine Mendez - Cum Tax Based On Dick Size.mp4

newageofx

Jean And Kylie Humiliate A Slave - Corporal Punishment

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Humiliation, Degradation, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Jean Bardot, High Heels, Boots, Mistress Kylie, Kylie, Mistress, Caning, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, Cane, Canes, Canning, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal

File name:Jean And Kylie Humiliate A Slave - Corporal Punishment.mp4
File Size: 581 MB
Duration: 00:06:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jean And Kylie Humiliate A Slave - Corporal Punishment.mp4

newageofx

Seduced and Edged till Broken by Pepper Hart

Pepper Hart took Lance home for what he thought would be a hot one night stand. They fuck for a couple minutes. She lays on her back and lets him squeeze her throat and perfect tits while he pounds away at her. She cums, then tells him to get on his back so she can ride him.

It doesn't take long at all for him to start to cum inside her pussy. Before he can, she grips his balls while still riding his cock. He starts to get scared and asks her to go easy, but she grips harder and keeps slowly sliding up and down on his hard cock with her pussy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Pepper Hart, Handjob, Creampie, Cum in Pussy, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Pantyhose, Nylons, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Seduced and Edged till Broken by Pepper Hart .mp4
File Size: 908 MB
Duration: 00:15:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Seduced and Edged till Broken by Pepper Hart .mp4

newageofx

She's Demanding - Princess Leya

Princess Leya is very demanding of all Her male property. Serving Her is a reward, therefore She expects their slave toil to be constant and perfect. If not then all Her male slave can expect to be ridiculed and humiliated, although odds are She would ridicule and humiliate them regardless of their performance.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Princess Leya, Crossdresser, Crossdressing, Leya, Princess, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Slave Training, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slapping, Face Slap, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, High Heels, Footdom, Foot Domination, Barefeet, Blonde, Blond Hair, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast

File name:She's Demanding - Princess Leya.mp4
File Size: 919 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

She's Demanding - Princess Leya.mp4

newageofx

This Is So Much Fun - Raevyn Rose - Trampling

Young and sexy Miss Raevyn is back and taking a try at trampling. The camera opens up on her amazing butt but we soon see her slave laying in the background. She runs across the room and takes a leap onto his body. The slave gasps as the air is forced from him and then again and again as she holds onto the fireplace and starts to leap. "He's been waiting here all day" she says as she sticks her toes in his mouth and then runs her sole over his tongue. She jumps some more and never gets off his body. She steps on his groin, stomach, chest and head.

Raevyn then decides to take some more running leaps onto her slave and follows each leap with more jumping. "This is so much fun" she says. She jumps on his chest then squats down with her ass right in his face saying "This is what you want isn't it?" She then does a few squats to torment him with her ass. Then more leaping, more jumping and then she squats down with her pussy right in his face and asks him if he can smell it. She asks if he wants a peak and then flashes her pussy to him. After some more walking and jumping she tells the slave to put his legs up so she can sit on him like a chaise lounge. She orders him to lick her toes while she touches herself.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Trampling, Club Stiletto, Jumping, Young Mistress, Miss Raevyn, Raevyn, Trample, Barefoot Tramping

File name:This Is So Much Fun - Raevyn Rose - Trampling.mp4
File Size: 426 MB
Duration: 00:05:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9935 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

This Is So Much Fun - Raevyn Rose - Trampling.mp4

newageofx

Borrowing Step Dad's Car - Nicole Grey - Footjob

Nicole Grey is sitting on her bed when her stepdad comes in. She asks him for money to buy a new car. He's willing to consider it, that is if she'll play ball. Stepdad reaches for her feet and begins kissing them and sucking on her toes one by one. He can definitely help her if she's willing to indulge him.

Stepdad lays back as Nicole starts rubbing his cock with her feet. He groans in pleasure as his cock is worked between her supple, young soles. Nicole works her stepdad's cock with ease, flipping onto her knees and stroking as he admires her tight ass. He sneaks in a grope of her tits and then erupts all over her feet. Stepdad sighs in relief and agrees to take her to look for a new car.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nicole Grey, GoddessFootJobs, Footjob, Domestic, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship, Young Mistress, Stepdaughter, Latina, Barefoot, Taboo, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:Borrowing Step Dad's Car - Nicole Grey - Footjob.mp4
File Size: 392 MB
Duration: 00:12:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4417 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Borrowing Step Dad's Car - Nicole Grey - Footjob.mp4

newageofx

Bound men wanked - Mean Bitch Rebecca Black Is Helping A Hand - Handjob

There is a good reason to love this blonde mean babe, because her sternness is not only exceeding her beauty. A lot of cock teasing are small price to worship this bossy lady' gorgeous face, so this lucky fellow is quick in having an orgasm when she starting to enjoy herself.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bound men wanked, Handjob, Blowjob, Bound, Blonde, Blond Hair, Hardcore, Masturbation, Rebecca Black, Spanking, Struggling, Fetishfemdom.org, Sub, Slave, Submission, Surrender, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Bound men wanked - Mean Bitch Rebecca Black Is Helping A Hand - Handjob.mp4
File Size: 2.40 GB
Duration: 00:22:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bound men wanked - Mean Bitch Rebecca Black Is Helping A Hand - Handjob.mp4

newageofx

Fetish Goddess Samantha - Sam Fucks the Bully - Pegging

Goddess Samantha plays an excellent part of the bratty and overpowering school girl BRAT who takes advantage of the school bully. She has already smothered him and put him in chastity, but now she's going to really put him in his place by fucking him in his ass with her strap-on. Bent over the bed and fucked nice and hard, Samantha can't seem to get enough of pounding his ass as he protests. I think these two are destined for a beautiful friendship.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Samantha, Samantha, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Fetish Goddess Samantha - Sam Fucks the Bully - Pegging.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:07:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish Goddess Samantha - Sam Fucks the Bully - Pegging.mp4

newageofx

MILF Worship - Brandi Love - Pussy Worship

Brandi Love is a true Goddess who deserves to be worshipped in every shape and form. Her caged boy-toy is unlocked from his kennel and brought out to do exactly what he has been trained for.to lick and service his Goddess's sweet pussy until she has had her daily dose of orgasms. Her slave is kept teased and denied just how she loves her toys to be.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Brandi Love, Busty, MILF, Oral Servitude, Female Orgasms, Annilingus, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Ass Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Licking, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:MILF Worship - Brandi Love - Pussy Worship.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:15:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MILF Worship - Brandi Love - Pussy Worship.mp4

newageofx

Princess Betty Spit In The Face Of A Slave. Trampling. Full Version (1080 HD)

Betty loves spitting in the slave's face. She is standing in boots with sharp heels on the chest. She is laughing and spitting with delight into the slave's face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Spitting, Boots, Trample, Princess Betty, Betty, Princess, Throat Standing, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Princess Betty Spit In The Face Of A Slave. Trampling. Full Version (1080 HD).mp4
File Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:15:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 15.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Betty Spit In The Face Of A Slave. Trampling. Full Version (1080 HD).mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos