Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

OnlyFans - Allen King - 2020-09-18

Length: 336 MiB Duration: 34mn 58s 758ms
Video: AVC at 1 174 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BlakeMason - Rio Grigio & Felix Hanan - New Boy Gets A Huge Cock!

This session has absolutely everything! Not only are we delivering two brand new boys, one of them has an incredible uncut 9 inch cock, and it's a flip fuck, and it's bareback! Teen boy Rio is ready to share his oversized dick with lucky bisexual boy Felix in this feast of pole slurping and hole licking, but it's the constant back and forth of these two slamming their meat into each other's butt holes that really gets us spooging with them. And be ready for a good messy finish too!

Length: 3.55 GiB Duration: 51mn 25s 275ms
Video: AVC at 9 713 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 151 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

LE - Gentlemen 08 - Power Play - Scene 3 - Mathew and Adriano Blow Their Loads

If it�s entertainment Adriano Carrasco is looking for then Mathew Mason is certainly not going to fail in delivering it! Adriano calls the famous Lucas Entertainment bottom up to his room for a quick performance as Mathew unbuttons his shirt and pulls down his pants. Mathew certainly knows how to arouse Adriano, who can�t keep his hands off the hot guy. Once Adriano is teased enough Mathew pulls out his big uncut cock and starts sucking and deep-throating it. Adriano uses his fingers to tempt Mathew�s hole before putting on a condom and sliding his dick inside Mathew deep. Adriano never takes it easy on his bottoms, and he fucks Mathew fast and hard while he�s on his hands and knees. In the end Mathew uses his mouth to work on Adriano before drilling him a little more until coming!

Length: 1.01 GiB Duration: 29mn 10s 826ms
Video: AVC at 4 615 Kbps, Aspect: 1248 x 702 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 320 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BoyForSale - The Boy Colton - Chapter 11 - The Grooming

When Master Legrand brings me into the mostly dark, dimly lit room, I can sense myself feeling slightly unnerved and anxious, but also excited. The excitement ramps up rather quickly, too, once he lays one of his massive hands on my neck and gently caresses my face with the other. All anxiety and nerves seem to completely dissipate.

He lifts up my shirt, his eyes roaming my body just as much as his hands. He pinches my left nipple, then my right. Each pinch sends what can only be described as electricity, or some sort of a jolting force through my entire body.

I never really thought of having a Master or being owned before ? but it's amazing how natural it feels so suddenly. As if I am meant to be here, getting examined by one of the sexiest men I have ever seen, essentially evaluating my body. Summing me up as a prize to bid on.

He lifts my shirt up further, this time over my face and then off. I look over and see him unbutton his coat. I felt my hole twitch. He came forward and behind me, reaching down to unbutton my jeans.

I couldn't help but quiver. He moved his face ever so close to mine, staring me dead in the eyes, ready to kiss me. He pulls back though, teasing me as his hand goes down the front into my underwear.

He continues to tease me, running his hands all over me, a near kiss as he stares intently right into my eyes. He knows I'm putty in his hands at this point. He turns me around and starts to paw at my ass as I breathe heavily and moan into his ear.

He asks me to lean on the padded bench and grasps my cock and balls, his attention though on my exposed hole. I make it pucker, almost unconsciously. I can feel my body slowly develop a mind of its own. He has me turn over and instructs me to get to work on him.

I open his pants as he removes his own jacket. He unbuttons his shirt a bit, carefully instructing me as to how to service him. Even through the fabric of his underwear, I can already tell he has a cock perfectly befitting a master. Pulling it out and actually witnessing it, though, is truly a sight to behold.

He continues to instruct me as to just how he wants me to taste and suck on it. Asking me to look up at him, where to touch him, how to touch him. It's like mind control, my body simply keeps reacting as if running on autopilot.

He asks me to lay on my back. He pours oil all over me and massages me sensually, once again exploring my body as if he's never felt another one before.

He asks me to lift up my legs for him. I do it and beg him, he knows what for. A small part of me wonders if it's actually even possible. But most of me wants him to impale me no matter what.

He turns me back over, and after more teasing, I finally feel the massive head slip into my tense hole. It takes some work, and I can tell he enjoys it. He knows I'm yearning for it, but it won't simply slide all the way in. He's too big, I'm too small. But it's certainly not impossible.

He gets me back on my back, my legs up in the air again, toes curling with anticipation. He slowly begins sliding into me again, and eventually I can feel his head in my guts and his balls slapping against my ass. I, myself, am rock hard and stroking, his massive dick essentially permanently pressed against and massaging my prostate.

It's too much, it's too good. Before he can even get a solid rhythm going, I accidentally blow my load.

Master Legrand doesn't seem angry about this, just amused. I'm left dumbstruck, my body still reeling from the orgasm. Master teases me a bit more, letting me know how I opened up for him. He throws a towel on me and tells me to clean up? and I know I've found a new purpose and place in life

Length: 1.47 GiB Duration: 25mn 42s 444ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 318 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BrokeStraightBoys - Cage Kafig Fucks Colby Jones 720p

The two Cs, Cage and Colby, are in the BrokeStraightBoys studios today. When today's episode is over, there will be two firsts: Cage will have taken a guy's booty virginity, and Colby will not be able to say no dude has ever fucked his sweet ass. "A little bit nervous," Colby says when the cameraman wonders how he's feeling. "What made you do it," Cage asks. "I need the money," Colby replies. When the cameraman wonders about Colby's anxiety scale, one to ten, Cage answers. "He's a 20," Cage says with a chuckle. Colby puts the actual number at eight. :) Colby puts his arm around him and assures the about to be bottom not to worry. "I won't hurt you too bad." Cage promises. Have you seen Cage's cock, Colby? :) Clothes are tossed aside. We get a last view of Colby's pristine hole, and goodbyes are said to his virginity. :) Cage sucks first. Such a gentleman. :) After a few moments, Colby's rod gets stiff. He pushes Cage down, making sure no meat is left unloved. Cage is treating that tool right, licking the shaft and jerking it with his hand. Cage pulls off. "You got my eyes all watery and shit," Cage says. Colby goes down on Cage, his mouth stretched by the sausage. "Go all the way down on that dick," Cage orders. Colby does so, slurping sounds echoing against the studio walls. The time has come for Colby to learn what it means to have a pleasurable ache in his ass. "How about face down, ass up," the cameraman wonders. Everyone likes this. As Colby gets on his stomach, Cage puts on a condom. He doesn't give Colby a chance to get used to the fucking. The hard pounding starts from the start. Cage pulls back those cheeks so he can get in. Even smacks one for good measure. "Like that dick," Cage asks. Colby is too busy moaning to answer. The bottom boy just holds on. "Oh, fuck," Colby whimpers. The boys change positions. This time one of Colby's legs is on the floor. Cage covers Colby's mouth to silence his bottom's loud breathing. Cage is going fast and deep, making that Colby man cunt his. Colby gets on his back for the final lap. Cage is spewing filth as each stroke is balls deep. Very few can keep from cumming after this type of stuffing. Colby shoots first, his load covering his hand and stomach. Cage keeps in the hole for a few more strokes, then pulls out. The first stream of his jizz hits Colby's ear. You read right. :) Colby is all smiles when it's over, but can you blame him? Who wouldn't smiled after being fucked like that?!

Length: 290 MiB Duration: 20mn 9s 411ms
Video: AVC at 1 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

LE - Kings of New York Season 01, Scene 02 - Rod Daily rides Vito Gallo's cock

There�s not much time before his dinner party and Andy Dick needs a pair of chefs to pull it all together so it doesn�t turn into a total disaster. He seeks out the talent of rival cooks Vito Gallo and Rod Daily, who bicker back and forth after being ushered into the kitchen by Andy�s wife, Lady Bunny. After Andy and Lady exit and leave the guys to their work, cooking is the last thing on their mind. The only thing that heats up are the men themselves after they strip off their cooking clothes and focus on each other: the guys don�t care if they get their jobs done so long as they get each other done! Vito Gallo is on top, Rod Daily is on the bottom, and tune in to see if he can handle the Italian power-top�s cock!

Length: 743 MiB Duration: 36mn 27s 861ms
Video: AVC at 2 533 Kbps, Aspect: 1248 x 702 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 320 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BrokeStraightBoys - Darron Bluu & Chris Star - Darron And Chris Flip Flop Raw

Chris can't help but giggle, and Darron follows. The two get back in their element when they start rubbing their hardening cocks with excitement. Chris's hair, looking fine with the bleached ends, remains still while he takes Darron's hard, huge cock into his mouth.

Just the tip can fit. Darron is well-endowed with cock. He shoves his perfect erection and balls towards Chris's face then lays down to lick Chris's cock. They 69, gulps and gasps coming from both their lips as they pleasure each other with their throats. Chris's tanned skin contrasts against Darron's porcelain as they sandwich each other.

Enjoying wetness, Chris's cock gets Darron's mouth then his ass as it slides in gently. Soon he is pounding his ass with the straight-boy vigor we come to expect from this dirty top. A few slaps and changes in tempo, Chris plays with Darron's ass. His long-hanging balls swing forward to slap against Darron's as he pulses his hips. Bringing himself to climax, Chris lets himself cum onto Darron's asshole.

Then cums the sexiest part. Chris licks his own cream off Darron, delivering it by mouth to Darron's lips. Accepting it without hesitation, Darron swallows Chris's cum and the boys kiss gently.

As if to encore an already amazing performance, Chris lays on his back and receives Darron's gigantic manhood up his tight asshole. Moaning, he yells, "Fuck!" Darron has to pull out because Chris is so tight, giving it another two shots to enter him carefully. Chris screams. It's so big and his hole is so tight.

To muffle his cries of intensity, Darron kisses Chris in between the gentle pulsing of his cock.

Picking up speed, Darron starts to enjoy the pleasure-pain he is providing to his partner, a smile creeping across his face as he brings himself to the climax. Spilling his cum onto Chris's front, the two touch themselves with abandon. Chris, in turn, gives himself another present for pleasing such a big-cocked partner.

Length: 512 MiB Duration: 13mn 56s 289ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 158 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

LE - Rudy Gram Bottoms For Harold Lopez

When "high-caliber" cocks are mentioned, the meat Harold Lopez wields between his legs certainly qualifies. Harold is a handsome new face among the Lucas Men, and he possesses an incredible physique-there's great strength in his muscular body and his huge uncut cock. And Rudy Gram certainly has taken notice of Harold Lopez and all of his assets. Though many guys want him to fuck them, Rudy is quite versatile and can take dick like a real bottom champ. That's good, because Harold is a total top, and when the two hit it off, it became clear to Rudy quickly that the high-caliber cock of Harold Lopez was going right up his ass for an intense anal pounding he soon would not forget!

Length: 1.58 GiB Duration: 27mn 35s 861ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

ButchDixon - Delta Kobra & Michel Rudin

Big Bad Delta Kobra couldn't wait to take on the all man, hairy, hung Michel Rudin. Two sexy guys, with two sexy, long foreskinned cocks. Delta fucked the beejezus out of Michel Rudin, their hairy bodies, thrusting into each other and writhing - sweaty hairy chest against sweaty hairy chest and when Delta had finished fucking him and both guys had shot their steamy, creamy loads Delta pissed all over the exhausted, sated stud.

Length: 509 MiB Duration: 26mn 44s 771ms
Video: AVC at 2 402 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 256 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Length: 1 007 MiB Duration: 26mn 44s 591ms
Video: AVC at 5 003 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 256 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

OnlyFans - Allen King - 2021-01-12

Length: 665 MiB Duration: 15mn 4s 780ms
Video: AVC at 6 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

OnlyFans - Allen King - 2020-09-23

Length: 454 MiB Duration: 19mn 6s 787ms
Video: AVC at 3 150 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

ChaosMen - Bentley & Vander Raw

Happy Halloween!

For Monster Cock Week, I saved the two biggest cocks I had on hand for a titanic match!

Bentley?s cock is HUGE and I swore it was a dead ringer for Vander?s cock, But I think Vander has some size on him. I don?t know what Vander has been eating, but his dick seems even bigger these days. Mid-20?s growth spurt? When I lined the two of their cocks together, I think for the first time for Bentley, his cock wasn?t the biggest on set.

Not that Vander minded. He gets all piggy bottom and seeing a cock nearly his dimension, he totally wanted to try it on for size!

But first, it was time to get Bentley to suck dick. Now I don?t know what order his other videos are airing, and I aired this video out of order for the Marathon, but Bentley has yet to get a cock in his mouth.

This time out I was determined to get him to suck dick and even kiss! He gets right down to it, and I believe does a stellar job. Maybe he was imagining he could finally suck his own dick?

Vander was extra hard when he realized it was Bentley?s first time with a cock in his mouth. And it is no quickie blow job either. Bentley suck on his fat nob a long time. I am sure his jaws were aching!

I love that Vander?s cock is a bit bigger and Bentley finally has to worship a cock bigger than his own.

Vander does return the favor and sure enough Bentley?s cock reaches full mass, giving Vander a run for his money. The two end up on the floor sucking each other off, both looking like they have a baseball bat in their mouths.

Vander finally climbs on top of Bentley, slowly sliding his ginormous cock in his hole. It takes them a bit to find a rhythm but they get the hang of it.

Then it is up to the bed, and we get to witness one of the best parts of Vander as bottom. His dick is just bone hard from the boning! No soft bottom boy here!

So it was easy for Bentley to fuck the cum out of Vander and his cock shoots a might big load. Bentley follows up, breeding Vander like a pro.

Bentley then straddles Vander?s face and makes him clean up his cummy cock, while fingering his cummy hole!

Length: 1.30 GiB Duration: 29mn 36s 43ms
Video: AVC at 6 035 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 256 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

LE - Sir Peter Fucks Alfonso Osnaya�s Ass

There's no more
perfect model for a "high-caliber cock" than the nine-inch uncut cock Sir Peter displays whenever he strips naked. "Displays" in an apt word, because Sir Peter's dick is a work of art, and only the most worthy of bottoms get a chance to service it. Enter Alfonso Osnaya, who is a bottom of great skill and passion. Though he's slim, don't think this guy unable to handle himself. He is one hell of a stud in the sack and loves taking dick. Sir Peter and Alfonso are out on the deck in Puerto Vallarta one sunny afternoon when Sir Peter gives Alfonso exactly what he needs. When Sir Peter fucks, he mounts his bottom, thrusts, and goes in far and deep!

Length: 1.52 GiB Duration: 26mn 34s 467ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps

Download from:

Gboy

MEN - Papi Kocic, Jota Palma, Sean Weiss - Sucked, Fucked and Cucked

Horny bottom Sean Weiss has tried everything to get his husband, Jota Palma, to fuck him, so now it's time to take drastic measures! He's invited bad-boy top Papi Kocic over to pound him, and gives Jota two choices: watch or leave. At first Jota peeks through his fingers as his husband sucks Papi's cock and gets drilled, but soon he's sneaking closer to try and rim Sean and lick his feet as the dominant top has his way with him! Sean taunts the cuck as he rides Papi, but only has eyes for the top as he orgasms in missionary, then takes a spurting facial. The cuck is on his own!

Length: 866 MiB Duration: 26mn 35s 971ms
Video: AVC at 4 426 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 121 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

ColbyKnox - Lawn Jock with Finn August -BAREBACK-

Finn August is riding the lawn mower in the ColbyKnox compound's yard. Husbands Colby Chambers and Mickey Knox stare at the beauty. "The boy mowing our yard is so cute," Colby says to the camera. "We've been watching him go around in circles for the last fifteen minutes and I think I'm going to go chat him up." Mickey grins at his man's strategy, agreeing to hold the camera. Colby runs up and introduces himself. We don't know what he says but it must have been right. Finn stops working, gets on his knees, and pulls down Colby's shorts. "Let me feel that throat," Colby orders. "Go all the way down." Finn swallows all of that Colby cock, gagging in the process. Colby skull fucks, grabbing both sides of Finn's head. "Suck that sweaty nut sac," Colby whispers. Finn stands up and the two studs make out. Colby's fingers play with Finn's booty. That signal is all Finn needs. He puts his hands on the mower, sticking his ass out. Colby gets on his knees, slapping those jiggly cheeks. When he slurps Finn's hole, the yard lad is in heaven. "Just like that," Finn begs. "Your tongue feels so good." Colby is doing a lot of prep work on that hole, licking and lapping. When he stands up, Finn knows what's next. "Stick it in," he moans. Colby does, letting Finn do the initial work. All bottoms need a few moments to get comfortable with Colby's stout rod. "You're so big," Finn exclaims. Colby starts with small strokes. "Give me that ass," he demands. "Stretch me out," Finn replies. That backside brings out the beast in Colby because he rips Finn's T-shirt. "Feels so good," Finn whimpers. "You feel so good." Colby's thrusting speed picks up. Each stroke to the balls. The studs change positions. Finn reclines on the mower. One leg in the air. The other on the side. His hole pointing right to Colby's meat. Colby slowly reenters. Finn jerks his dick as his ass channel is filled. "Fuck, yes," Colby murmurs. "Take my dick." That dick strikes Finn's special spot too many times. He jerks a sizable load that smothers his stomach. "Think you can keep going," Colby wonders. Respectful and appreciative tops are the best. "Yeah. I can go a bit longer," Finn answers. Durable and frisky bottoms are the best. The studs change positions again. We get to see the cum dripping from Finn's abs. He leans against the mower and Colby gets back in. "God. Your ass is perfect," Colby observes, kneading a butt cheek. Colby gently, and slowly, fucks, giving Finn sweet kisses. "God. I'm so close," Colby says with clenched teeth. "You feel so good." Colby gives Finn an afternoon creampie. When he pulls out, Colby shoots more seed on the bottom's cheeks. "Cum filled hole," Colby observes. "It's fucking dripping out." He takes some of that lost man milk, puts it on his bloated dick head, and places the deposit back inside of Finn. Where, of course, it belongs. The studs kiss. "Same time next week," Colby asks "Yeah," Finn replies. "The yard grows fast," Colby says. Probably not fast enough, right?! Welcome to ColbyKnox, Finn!

Length: 937 MiB Duration: 18mn 55s 722ms
Video: AVC at 6 665 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 253 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

DevilsTGirls - Executive TS Lust - Lena Moon & Michael DelRay

Nominated - Best Transgender Production, AVN 2020
Nominated - Trans Movie of the Year, XBIZ 2020

Lena Kelly has grown used to being the girl on the side. She is constantly being picked up on by married men who enjoy the taboo lust of a trans girl. They treat her nice and fuck her well but still she is lonely. Her latest fling is Michael Del Ray. A young executive she met online. He takes her out, buys her nice things, and has set her up in a company rental home for the weekend. Sure she feels used but Michael has a big dick and really is into sucking cock. One day she will have a man who is completely hers.

Length: 1.74 GiB Duration: 39mn 37s 262ms
Video: AVC at 6 075 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps

Download from:

Gboy

SeanCody - SC0619 - Colton

Colton is a 20-year-old college stud from a small town in Iowa. He seems like a totally sweet guy, with baby blue eyes and a shy smile.
He's into power lifting and boxing, which is what gives him that nice muscular physique. He said he loves the constant training aspect of boxing.
When I asked him about his girlfriend, he told me he doesn't really have one, but has several girls that he likes to keep up with. He also told me he's an ass man and loves to drop his load on the small of his girl's back � but only if she won't let him cum in her mouth!

Length: 228 MiB Duration: 14mn 27s 633ms
Video: VC-1 at 2 097 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: WMA at 44.6 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

DevilsTGirls - I Will Tell My Friends - Colby Jansen & Nadia Love

Nominated - Best Transgender Production, AVN 2020
Nominated - Trans Movie of the Year, XBIZ 2020

Colby Jansen is a man who likes to keep his business his business. Especially from the gossip circles of his friends and their big mouth wives. Especially when his business has turned into falling head over heels for a trans woman he had met one night on the town with one of his buddies. He never told anybody he got her number and that he followed up on it. No way was he going to tell anyone he has been fucking that hot trans woman for the last few months on the downlow. Well two worlds just collided today when his friend who he was with that fateful night ran into his trans girl at the mall. Colby needed to know quickly what was said. Nadia Love understands why he is upset but annoyed that he has to lie about her. She didn't tell his friend anything. Colby promises one day he will get it out in the open that he is man who prefers women with dicks. That's enough for Nadia who needs some Colby cock up her tight little bunghole and a mouthful of man juice.

Length: 1.66 GiB Duration: 32mn 58s 115ms
Video: AVC at 7 011 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps

Download from:

Gboy

OnlyFans - Allen King - 2021-01-17

Length: 670 MiB Duration: 15mn 10s 442ms
Video: AVC at 6 000 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

OnlyFans - Allen King - 2020-09-25