Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

BreedMeRaw - Rusty McMann and Donte Oxun

Just as Donte Oxun like to service older white daddies, Rusty McMann gets off on sex with black men. The white daddy, clad in a red kilt, offers up his pierced cock and big ass for Donte to service both. Donte gets his face fucked then, as Rusty kicks back in the sling, remains on his knees to eat out Rusty's hole and take the fat dick in his mouth. Donte feeds Rusty some cock after he asks for it but Donte soon finds himself on his back, legs up in the air, ass in the sling with Rusty's fat cock buried inside him. The white, silver-haired daddy bareback fucks Donte, spitting on him to further add to the exciting humiliation of being Rusty's submissive bottom. What follows is one of the most intense interracial bareback fucks we've ever seen, including cum-filled holes, lapping up spilt DNA and some acrobatic manoeuvers that almost brought the house down...literally!

Length: 824 MiB Duration: 22mn 27s 668ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 129 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

RawAlphaMales - Manuel Skye Pounds JJ George

Manuel Skye has a big and uncut daddy dick that is rock-hard and ready to go at a moment's notice. Manuel and JJ George first started talking to each other on Scruff, and then on Grindr, and then they eventually met up together at a nightclub. The two handsome men hit it off, and there was plenty of flirting between the two of them. Onlookers saw all of the heavy petting and and making out; they put on quite the show. But JJ George can also behave like a tease, and he left Manuel without taking him home to finish. But Manuel Skye eventually remedied that in the Raw Alpha Males fuck room. And two camera catch the action in all of its deep ass-penetrating glory! JJ George gives Manuel Skye his mouth and ass for a deep bareback fucking until they both come!

Length: 1.28 GiB Duration: 22mn 9s 463ms
Video: AVC at 7 926 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 317 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Bromo - After Hours RAW - Dennis West & Rod Pederson

Dennis West and Rod Peterson are exploring their kinkier sides. In an intimate setting, they bring out the big toys (both dildos and their big dicks), leather harnesses, and their love for fucking raw to our benefit.

Length: 793 MiB Duration: 27mn 0s 354ms
Video: AVC at 3 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SayUncle AllStars - The Cheating Stud - Jack Waters, Nick Floyd and Xtian Mingle

Nick is the host of a show in which guys get caught cheating on their boyfriends and he's the bait. After Xtian leaves his boyfriend Jack home alone, Nick comes in and Jack immediately jumps his bones and starts fucking him on the couch!

Length: 1.06 GiB Duration: 24mn 19s 393ms
Video: AVC at 6 117 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

OnlyFans - Allen King - 2021-02-02

Length: 498 MiB Duration: 11mn 17s 594ms
Video: AVC at 6 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

OnlyFans - Allen King - 2020-10-14

Length: 363 MiB Duration: 14mn 47s 768ms
Video: AVC at 3 257 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

ScoutBoys - Troop Time - Chapter 17 - Bump In the Night

Colton and I have been messing around for a few months now. We've always been the best of friends, but things developed into more when he admitted that he'd been intimate with Scoutmaster Wheeler.

The news didn't exactly shock me ? I'd seen them creeping off together on a number of occasions ? but I think Colton was a little more surprised when I 'fessed up to making out with Scoutmaster St. Michael!

We hadn't been all the way yet, but everything changed when we went on a camping trip in late October this year?

It was turning a little cold and they told us it would be our last chance to sleep in tents before next spring, so the whole troop went. The nights were drawing in real early, so we spent a lot of our time telling each other ghost stories around the campfire.

I love a good ghost story. And Scoutmaster McKeon tells the best stories. They're always really ghoulish and gory and they really scare the younger scouts!

Colton and I were getting pretty eager to find a time to make out. We'd promised ourselves to go all the way at some point during the trip. But we didn't know when we'd find the time. Even at night, it's deathly quiet around the tents, and it's very hard to do anything more than cuddle.

One night during one of our spooky campfire activities, we found our moment! The guys were going on and on about stories they'd heard and laughing and talking and making all kinds of noise over the crackling fire. It was then I realized that that was probably our best chance! With everyone distracted and the group as big as it was, no one would notice if we slipped off.

I got up, collected my things and made my way back to the tent. But before I left the light of the fire, I looked back at Colton, quietly signaling to him to come with me. He paused for a moment, realizing what I was communicating without words or gestures, and after a moment, he got up and followed behind. The two of us walked off in silence, seeing the shadows cast from the fire gradually become the inky blackness of the night forest. We were completely alone.

It was a little eerie making our way through the darkened campsite. But we were hardly able to contain our excitement as we reached the tent. I felt myself abuzz, knowing that we were about to do something we shouldn't, but also something we'd thought about for so long.

We crept into the tent. We laid down on a sleeping bag and started making out real hard. We were desperate for each other. My balls had been aching ever since I'd arrived. It felt like I'd been permanently erect.

Kissing Colton always feels so good. He knows exactly what he's doing and I get really turned on by the way he smells. His dad got him some kind of expensive aftershave for his birthday which he knows drives me mad, so he wears it every time we're likely to be together? That plus the smokiness from the fire and sweat of the day? the scent of a real man.

We started to undress and I guess we must have gotten a little distracted at some point. There's a heck of a lot to take off when you're dressed in a scout uniform. Shirts, compasses, caps, belts, neckerchiefs? Colton kept having to remind me to keep the noise down because I was gasping every time his cold hands touched my naked chest. It was incredibly exciting, however, and it was also quite romantic? Our first time together.

Then, suddenly, we heard the zipper of the tent!

Instead of springing apart, we both froze.

It was Scoutmaster McKeon. We'd been caught!

I instantly assumed we were in big trouble, but he didn't actually seem to be that angry. Instead he came and knelt down next to us and told us to continue.

I could feel my dick throbbing in my pants. Scoutmaster McKeon had always been at the top of my list of older man-crushes. He's insanely handsome with his sexy curly hair and little mustache.

We went swimming over the summer and when he took his top off, I think most of the boys got hard. Even the straight ones! It was like looking at some sort of Greek god! The thought of our Scoutmaster watching Colton and I making out was so hot that we instantly started kissing again, secretly hoping he'd eventually join in.

It didn't take him long. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught him placing his hand on Colton's knee and then running it seductively up and down his thigh.

Then Scoutmaster McKeon knelt up and started to undress, exposing that beautiful chest of his before nestling down next to Colton. Seconds later, they were making out, too. Even though we'd planned on this being a special moment for the both of us, we couldn't deny that it was incredibly hot!

Colton started to suck the Scoutmaster's dick, which, just as I'd imagined, was huge! I pushed my shorts down and watched them for a while. McKeon locked eyes with me and gave me such a sexy look that I felt like I was melting into him!

At that moment, Colton started to suck my dick, which felt amazing. McKeon was still all over him, pressing his body firmly into Colton's back, before pushing his shorts down. He guided Colton's mouth back down onto my dick, pushing down on the back of his head so hard that Colton started to choke and gag.

The Scoutmaster then got onto his knees and started to eat Colton out. Part of me didn't want them to fuck because this was meant to be our special night, but the rest of me was really turned on by the thought of watching Colton being used by McKeon.

Before I knew it, McKeon had his big raw dick inside Colton, who was gritting his teeth like crazy, plainly trying not to scream. I kept feeding him my dick though. I was making eye contact with the Scoutmaster and it felt like we had a thing going on. We were both gonna use Colton as hard as we could, and the thought was super hot.

McKeon looked so amazing as he pumped into Colton. He's really athletic and got himself into all sorts of crazy positions. He seemed to be going harder with every sexy stroke. He got his hand over Colton's mouth at one point? The sight really turned me on. Colton was whimpering and his eyes were bulging real large. The Scoutmaster took his hand away from Colton's mouth and I immediately slapped mine over it, looking right into Colton's eyes as I gagged him. My dick was so hard. And the last thing we needed was to be overheard!

The Scoutmaster pulled out of Colton and asked if I wanted his dick. Before I could get my thoughts in order, I was on my back with Colton's dick in my face and McKeon's meat lodged very firmly in my ass. It felt amazing. He fucked me so hard. McKeon started to jerk my dick as he banged me, and I knew I was likely to blow any second.

Length: 1.42 GiB Duration: 24mn 16s 812ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 321 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - Daniel Evans & Tyler Wu

Welcome back Tyler Wu (@tylerwu.hoo on Instagram & @TylerWu_97 on Twitter) for "Morning Blows", another special collaboration, this time co-starring CockyBoys Exclusive Daniel Evans! Tyler greets the day giving Daniel a blowjob under the sheets, a wake-up Daniel definitely loves getting. And, after they make out, Daniel promises some fucking ahead prompting Tyler to suck him more and slick up his cock.

Daniel thoroughly enjoys the oral attention and soon reaches over to finger Tyler's hole, getting turned on even more watching himself in the mirror. As much as Daniel loves this, he really wants to fuck and easily gets Tyler to ride his cock and take his deep thrusts---all while they gaze deeply into each other's eyes face-to-face.

Soon enough, Daniel gets his wish again to eat ass and with Tyler bent over, Daniel not only rims him, he sucks his cock & balls and strokes him from behind. This all leads to Daniel fulfilling his promise to slide his cock into Tyler and fuck him. Daniel doesn't hold back either, pumping and drilling Tyler hard, often holding him tight and holding him by the throat.

Eventually Daniel takes Tyler to the bed to finish him off by fucking him on his back with the same unbridled sexual energy. With his hand firmly grasping Tyler by the throat he keeps going and until he makes Tyler shoot his load. It's no long before Daniel pulls out to shoot a thick load over Tyler's hole and breed him with it. Virtually spent, Daniel plops down next to Tyler who's quite pleased with what he started.

Length: 1.08 GiB Duration: 21mn 11s 297ms
Video: AVC at 7 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 239 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Spritzz - Alec & Taras - Fresh Cream For Hungry Twink Mouth

Taras is always up for a sex adventure and he especially likes sucking Alec's big cock. The beautiful boner is also just always hard and the fresh cum tastes delicious when Taras' tongue licks over the glans. But Alec is in a fucking mood and rams the slim boy properly in different positions. Finally he shoots his load into Taras' greedy mouth.

Length: 330 MiB Duration: 21mn 5s 856ms
Video: AVC at 1 997 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - Jake Bass Nails Asher Hawk

Asher Hawk has been making the rounds at CockyBoys lately, and Jake Bass was definitely one guy we wanted Asher to meet from the get go. They're both about the same age, they've got some very interesting tattoos, and they're both extremely confident. With their tan skin, dark hair, and cut muscles, these two might as well be brothers...

So they really had a great dynamic with each other, and Asher had no problem letting Jake take the reigns and fucking his brains out. Few words were exchanged between the two, but there was a moment when Jake told Asher to say his name as he fucked him. It was pretty clear Asher enjoyed getting plowed as much as Jake enjoyed plowing him!

Length: 419 MiB Duration: 18mn 44s 519ms
Video: MPEG-4 Visual at 3 001 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 122 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

StraightLadsSpanked - Real Punishment - Sebastian - Bath Brush Beating

This movie follows on one week later from Real Punishment - Sebastian - The Strap which followed on from

Real Punishment - Sebastian - The Cane

Sebastian had the money to get his fathers laptop from the pawn shop. Once again Sebastian got distracted and found other priorities!

Mr X is furious!

What results is the probably the harshest punishment I have ever filmed.

The dreaded bath brush is used and boy does Sebastian feel every whack! You can see the pain in his face as his bottom turns purple!

This is a no nonsense beating and certainly not for the faint hearted!

Length: 786 MiB Duration: 29mn 14s 40ms
Video: AVC at 3 506 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 251 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - Jimmy Clay and Jake Bass Flip-Fuck!

By now you have probably already heard me say the line "Once a Cockyboy, always a Cockyboy!" a million times. Well, it's true. And this time we brought back Jimmy Clay to prove me right and show everyone how our Cockyboys like to roll. Sometimes it seems as if once our boys are done filming for our site they just disappear from the scene and are gone forever. We're here to change that idea! "Is there life after Cockyboys?" you might ask? Hell yeah there is! Jimmy seems to be reaping the benefits in his post-Cockyboys career - he showed up driving his brand new and loud convertible and wasted no time picking up Jake Bass and taking him out on a Sunday-funday ride to show him what the good life is all about. These days Jimmy's hair is a little longer, he has gotten a little wiser, a little bigger, and A LOT hornier than the old Jimmy we used to know! Before Jake had any chance to take in the beautiful scenery of Palm Springs, he found his head berried in Jimmy's crotch while he was driving his open convertible and the cars were driving by. When you're a Cockyboy veteran - things like that don't bother you. You get it on when you want, however you want, and with whomever you want. That's just how it is. No explanation needed. When they got back from the ride, Jake was hungry for more! Truth is, Jake has been craving Jimmy's cock ever since he can remember. When I first met Jake and asked him "What Cockyboy do you want to have sex with the most?" he didn't hesitate for a second. "Jimmy Clay!! Please!!!", he cried. "I would do anything with him!" If by "anything" he meant choking on his dick, burring his face in his hole before plowing it and then bending over on top of a convertible's seats to ride on Jimmy's dick then I think we just made a Cockyboy's dream come true. And I'm sure Jake wasn't the only one who had been having that same dream... So dream on, fuckers! This one goes out to all the fans out there who never stop believing in our Cockyboys. Because they will always CUM back!

Length: 629 MiB Duration: 28mn 13s 199ms
Video: AVC at 3 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

OnlyFans - Allen King - 2021-02-04

Length: 682 MiB Duration: 15mn 27s 180ms
Video: AVC at 6 000 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 50.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

StraightLadsSpanked - Real Punishment - Sebastian - The Cane

Sebastian Messed Up...
Sebastian Is In Trouble...
A Stranger Offered A Way Out...
Sebastian Had To Accept A Real Punishment...
It Was Not Easy...
A Hard Over The Knee Spanking....
And.........
20 Strokes From The Cane...
Real Straight Lad - Real Scenario - Real Caning!

Length: 182 MiB Duration: 29mn 33s 40ms
Video: AVC at 719 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 544 (1.765) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 140 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

OnlyFans - Allen King - 2020-10-17

Length: 480 MiB Duration: 10mn 52s 653ms
Video: AVC at 6 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 23.976 fps

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - Justin Matthews & Max Carter Flip-Fuck 1080p

Justin Matthews and Max Carter are different in a lot of ways, but that just made the chemistry between them even hotter. Max has very chiseled, European features, so naturally he said Justin's "all-American football jock" look was a huge turn-on for him. And Justin was the first to admit he hasn't had many dicks in his ass, but he had a big smile on his face talking about how eager he was for Max's cock.

Max couldn't wait to start blowing Justin's cock -- which he said had to be in the 7.5 to 8 inch range -- and he definitely went to town on it. Justin was moaning from the get-go, especially when he got a hold of Max's dick and they 69'd. Max really wanted to get plowed by this point, so it wasn't long before he began riding Justin's cock for what seemed like hours.

And then finally, it was Justin's turn to get fucked. The look on his face when Max first started nailing him from behind was priceless. Justin was totally loving every second of it, all the way up to the final climax where the guys both shot huge loads on his torso. Justin's the type of uninhibited guy whose sexuality is always blossoming on screen, and this time Max really gave him a run for his money!

Length: 1.18 GiB Duration: 23mn 0s 588ms
Audio: AAC at 328 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - Kevin Crows Owns Mason Star

Kevin Crows knows how to fuck! That guy is a real sex freak and he loves showing it on camera. When Mason Star walked in on him jerking off to the scene that Kevin filmed himself it was like signing his own hole sentence - poor Mason's hole was about to be subjected to extreme plowing and stuffing in every imaginable position. At one point Mason was in the air, holding on to Kevin for dear life, impaled on his giant cock and hanging on it like some piece of cock jewelry, while Kevin was bouncing him up and down on his cock as if his bubble butt was a beach ball. During the whole scene Kevin was choking Mason, smacking him, pulling his hair... he pretty much owned that bitch like it was his toy to do whatever he wanted with.

Length: 446 MiB Duration: 20mn 19s 976ms
Video: AVC at 3 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 64.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Suite703 - Men Hard At Work - J Jay & Sebastian Keys

Sebastian Keys claims he is at a certain weight, but J. Jay wants to verify that Sebastian is lying. Sebastian reveals the weight he claimed to be at and then decides to redress to prove his point. He is also able to prove a point with a few other things.

Length: 512 MiB Duration: 34mn 3s 861ms
Video: VC-1 at 2 000 Kbps, Aspect: 850 x 480 (1.771) at 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Suite703 - My Brother's Hot Friend - J Jay & Jayden Grey

Length: 348 MiB Duration: 23mn 6s 453ms
Video: VC-1 at 2 000 Kbps, Aspect: 850 x 480 (1.771) at 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - Leo Grand & Tristan Hunter - Surrender Episode 2

Leo Grand & Tristan Hunter take an afternoon work break for an uninhibited erotic encounter inspired by the beauty of the nature that surrounds them in " Always Working" , part 2 of SURRENDER. While enjoying the serene summer beauty of a Camp CockyBoys getaway, the guys also spend time with chores, with Leo and Tristan putting the finishing touches on a fence post. Once they get it situated, they rest up but it's not long before they take advantage of being alone and out of sight from the others.

After some sweet kisses and gentle fondling, Leo makes the first move by taking out Tristan's big dick and stroking him so perfectly that Tristan is almost on the edge. Leo then pulls down his pants and bend over next to boulder to tempt Tristan with his butt as it stretches out his briefs. Tristan teases Leo's ass before pulling down his underwear to lick and finger his hole. And with Leo holding on to the large rock, Tristan enters him for a relentless ass pounding.

Soon, after stripping Leo naked, except for his work boots, Tristan picks him up and lays him on his back atop the boulder to continue fucking him deep---and Leo relishes it all. They do take a break though to enjoy a hot 69 in the tall grass and once Leo slicks up Tristan's cock and Tristan spit lubes his hole, they move further into the grass. There Tristan fucks Leo from behind and almost on top of his hole.

Tristan then fully embraces his dominant side, taking Leo over to the post they planted, where he pulls out a belt to bind Leo's wrists behind his back and resumes fucking him. After a while Tristan unbinds Leo and fucks the cum out of him and keeps pounding his hole. Finally, Tristan pulls out to shoot his load in Leo's mouth ---and the rest Leo sucks off Tristan's head. Tristan picks up Leo once more for a passionate kiss, still all alone, with no one aware they christened their post in a very special way.

Length: 1.40 GiB Duration: 28mn 33s 88ms
Audio: AAC at 259 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

TeachTwinks - Tyler Dawsen & Ethan Storm - Boys Club Sex Education

These two 18 year old guys, Tyler Dawsen and Ethan Storm, are seniors in high school and they still have to pass sex ed. They both put off this class until senior year because they weren't quite sure about their sexuality and what to make of it. After reading the homework and learning about nerve endings and such, the guys get really heated. Soon they're all naked and really experiencing sex ed for themselves.

Length: 425 MiB Duration: 15mn 50s 805ms
Video: AVC at 3 620 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 127 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos