Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

Gboy

BarebackThatHole - Ethan Chase And Manuel Reyes

It's been a minute since we've seen Ethan hunt down and maul a hot bottom, and we knew we had to change that. Ethan met Manuel at the club and told us he had some fresh meat to play in. Our cameras started to roll. They got in the room, and it was on as they started kissing. Manuel dropped to his knees and began sucking Ethan's hard cock and licking his balls. Then it was time for Ethan to put his mouth to work as Manuel fed him a delicious piece of hole, which Ethan loves. But neither wanted to go without, and sixty-nine on the bed before Manuel flipped around, took a seat on Ethan's big cock, and went for a good fucking ride. These studs romped around the bed until both of their sacks were empty.

Length: 836 MiB Duration: 22mn 53s 268ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 129 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MenPOV - Jake Waters & Michael Seraph - Maid For Halloween

Maid For Halloween - Jake dresses up and role plays as maid for Halloween.

Length: 2.46 GiB Duration: 30mn 40s 533ms
Video: AVC at 11.3 Mbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BlakeMason - Justice Knight & Taylor Mason - Plunged Deep By Top Justice

We always love to see Taylor back in front of our cameras, and he certainly makes a hot playmate for big guy Justice in this new fuck session. They're both so into each other, but Justice is going to be more "in to" his friend in no time at all. The pair start out with plenty of sucking, they both obviously love to gobble a tasty dick, but with Taylor eager for some pumping he's soon getting his hole filled with Justice's meat. Fucked on his shoulders, over the back of the sofa and finally missionary the boy is appropriately showered with double loads of cock cream, with Justice slinging his seed right up to his new pal's neck.

Length: 2.12 GiB Duration: 27mn 33s 343ms
Video: AVC at 10.9 Mbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 151 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MilitaryClassified - Colton4 blowjob-rim

Today I'm bringing back a local favorite that has become quite a hit on the website and his name is Colton. He hails from the Northwest and in Cali for the first time to try on some "G4P" and see if it's a fit for him and by the looks of things, I would say yes and I caught it all on tape.

Length: 223 MiB Duration: 15mn 45s 513ms
Video: AVC at 1 870 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 103 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BoyForSale - The Boy Colton - Chapter 2 - The Auction

Things have been moving so quickly of late. I can barely keep track of my thoughts. What I do know is that there's been some kind of seismic change in me - a complete shift in the way I perceive myself.

It is now clear to me that I exist in this world to please others. The act of yielding to a dominant man makes me almost explode with excitement. It is my purpose and my future.

I met Master Legrand purely by chance. He intrigued and entranced me from the moment I set eyes on him. Of course, I now realize that the intense feelings I developed for him were too monogamous. If I am to be someone who exists to give pleasure to others, I must regularly offer myself to others. Saying goodbye to my first master was hard, but it was also liberating.

The idea of being auctioned off was intimidating to begin with, but the more I thought about it, the more the idea appealed to me. The reality, of course, was very different from my expectations.

I was ushered into a dimly-lit room, wearing just a bow tie and a tight jockstrap. I could see a dark sea of men sitting on chairs in front of me. I sensed they were all in suit and tie because their white shirts were glowing mysteriously in the void.

The auctioneer was handsome beyond words. He told me his name was Master Barrett and that his job was to help me sell myself. He had a kind, honest face, which I instantly trusted.

The moment we entered the room, Master Barrett became authoritative. He clicked his fingers repeatedly, but strangely enough I always seemed to understand what he wanted me to do. I'm learning that there's an exciting mental synergy which can exist between a boy and his master.

Master Barrett removed his suit jacket and stood behind me, slowly running his masculine hands across my shoulders and down my arms. I instantly felt my body shivering uncontrollably with excitement.

Goosebumps exploded on every inch of skin. I had no clue what to expect. I didn't know who was bidding. Were they really offering to pay that much for me? Did they want me that much?

With every jerk of his hand, or twist of his finger, Master Barrett turned me on that little bit more. I instinctively knew the pointlessness of falling for him. This was destined to be a fleeting encounter and yet, every second I spent with him filled me with increasingly intense emotions�

Everything was so quiet. I could hear programs rustling distantly in the crowd. I could hear the tap of Master Barrett's footsteps and then the hollow sound of oil being pumped out of some sort of vessel. Within seconds, I felt the same oil dripping down my chest and then the deeply erotic sensation of Master Barrett's large hands gently massaging it into me. I was in heaven.

He turned my back to the men in the room, slowly sliding his hands down to my ass, which he started to finger while his eyes continually surveyed the crowd � daring them to bid higher. The oil had made its way onto his tie, which started to shimmer as it caught the light.

Master Barrett made me squat on the platform. I could feel his tongue caressing my hole and his beard tickling the tender valley between my ass cheeks. Then I heard the squeaking of fabric as he removed his tie, then the clinking of him loosening his belt and I knew that the magical moment wasn't far away. Within seconds, I felt the sharp sting of his perfect penis entering my body.

I looked back at him. He was staring almost smugly at the crowd while his dick pounded ruthlessly in and out of me. The harder he went, the more I wanted him. My entire body started to hum and quiver.

Then he turned me onto my back and fucked me really hard. I stared into his face, willing him to look at me. Sure, he occasionally glanced down, but his focus was very much on the other men in the room. I realized at that moment that I was not his possession. He was merely demonstrating me, road-testing me, showing potential buyers that I was a precious object which they could own. This was nothing but a transaction for him.

I turned my attention to the crowd, wondering which one of them would purchase me. Which one wanted me the most?

Master Barrett suddenly announced that he was going to cum before gritting his teeth and pounding me like I've never been pounded before. He exploded deep inside me. I don't know how much cum went up there, but I could feel it gushing out of him.

I realized that the auction had ended at the very moment he came into me. Someone had clearly now purchased me. I belonged to a stranger. I started trembling with excitement at the thought. Who was my new master?

As Master Barrett coaxed his semen out of my hole, I felt a dark shadow passing through the light. I knew it was him�

The man emerged from the gloom and stood close to me. Master Barrett handed him a ring. He wore a tightly-tailored suit and had a beautiful mustache. He smelled expensive. He smiled happily and placed the ring on his finger. Then he took my hand protectively and led me out of the auction room and I knew instantly that wherever he went, I would follow.

Length: 955 MiB Duration: 29mn 27s 41ms
Video: AVC at 4 347 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 179 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BeefCakeHunter - Too tight for Keith

Before we move on to the second part of the My Border Adventures series, we make this delightful stop called Too tight for Keith. This tall sexy man was in the BeefCakeHunter Land area on a stormy afternoon, and he remembered I told him to let me know when he was around

I waited for him on my knees, and he seemed to love it because as soon as I touched his bulge, that gorgeous BBC went rock hard. And after a short chat, I went straight for his balls before enjoying that shiny cock head that was screaming for some BCH attention, and of course, that's exactly what I gave him.

Beefcake Keith is so tall and with an upturned cock, that after a few minutes of sucking him off on my knees, we moved to the stairs, where I could sit down and give his tool the proper treatment. Keith is a moaner and a verbal dude, and he showed it perfectly in this encounter; he also gave me some facial fuck which I hope is enough for the Hunters who love that

Then, when the time came, I made him go to bed naked, only wearing his white socks, and I did so to fulfill a special request from one of his admirers.

Putting the condoms on him, we both realized they weren't his size, but they were the only ones I had, so we continued anyway. But as soon as I sat on his cock, Beefcake Keith complained that both my ass and my condoms were too tight for him. So, I tried not to go crazy while riding him. However, it was a pleasant experience because it allowed me to be "touchy" and get close to his face� Ummm.

Then I moved to my side, so he could get more comfortable and go at his own pace. That worked because he gave me a good pounding, which was more enjoyable for him, and I could tell that by how verbal he got! Plus, we get a good view of his butt as he drills me!

The temperature in the room rose, and by the time he came, He was sweaty as he poured his copious sperm all over my butt!

I hope you guys enjoy this video Too tight for Keith.

Length: 488 MiB Duration: 25mn 31s 40ms
Video: AVC at 2 500 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 148 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MisterMale - Rocco Steele, Kyler Ash & Taylor Reign - 2 gay subs for my cock

This dominant top is a happy man : he has two young sub bottoms at his service. Handsome Taylor Reign and his buddy come to obey and worship. What a pleasure for a macho man to have two obedient little cocksuckers who take care of his meat and spin their asses like slaves. Let's fuck them without moderation.

Length: 1.00 GiB Duration: 39mn 41s 902ms
Video: AVC at 3 481 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 22.05 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BrokeStraightBoys - Nico Max & William Klein - The First Time Fucking

William grimaces as Nico leans in to kiss him. He doesn't have to pretend to be Gay 4 Pay, because he clearly is only willing to suck cock for the cash. "That's good, just keep going," Nico encourages as William sticks Nico's cock between his lips. Directing him to keep his mouth open, and to make sure his cock is in all the way, Nico makes sure that William gives this blowjob his all, despite his not wanting to.

Filling his throat with Nico's cock, William gets the hang of sucking off the fine boy who looks like he came out of a 80's lifeguard film. Nico stands and takes more of William's pulsing before William, too, removes his pants. He is ready to receive some appreciation for sucking dick. The 9-inch cock is hard and waiting for Nico's soft mouth to envelope him.

Taking (almost) the entire length of his cock, Nico pleasures William's thickness with wet tongue and lips. The two tease each other as Nico spreads his cheeks wide. "Looks like a nice female asshole," William compliments in his drawling accent, sticking his tongue in Nico's ass. Nico likes it. And his tight ass gets tighter when William slides a finger or two into him. He moans, waiting for the intensity to increase when 'the real thing' gets shoved up his ass.

His hole spreads wider, still tight while William slides his girth into him. Difficult to fill him entirely. But Nico, it seems, likes the sensation of being full as he bounces backwards on his knees towards William's cock. His round ass begs for more as he asks for William to slow down. In response, the top does the exact opposite, speeding up and pounding him harder, with a slap on the ass to accentuate his approval.

Fucking him harder, William holds onto Nico's neck, then shoulders, then hips. For 1500, Nico lays on his back and gets the cock to slide deeper into him still. He tugs at his own erection as the tattooed body fucking him continues to enjoy the tight asshole he is presented with. The straight boy fucks like a straight boy, rocking his hips faster to feel the tightness around his cock pick up speed moment by moment until he can't hold his cream in any longer. William gasps and moans as he brings himself to orgasm, squirting the cream he has saved for Nico. Finally, Nico's own load explodes from his uncut cock and drips in one, heavy gulp from the tip of his penis.

Length: 797 MiB Duration: 21mn 45s 472ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 158 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

NextDoorOriginals - Elliot Finn & Kyle Wyncrest - Shake On It

Elliot Finn bottoms for Kyle Wyncrest in "Shake on It".

Length: 1.29 GiB Duration: 31mn 23s 886ms
Video: AVC at 5 685 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BiLatinMen - Taken & Mohawk

Mohawk services Taken, and in return, Taken rims him and fucks him with his dick and dildo.

Length: 718 MiB Duration: 19mn 21s 280ms
Video: AVC at 5 024 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 157 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Oopsie! - Ski Mask Bandit - Korra Del Rio, Dillon Diaz, Charlotte Sins

Korra Del Rio is sneaking around while wearing a ski mask, and notices that the entrance to a house has been left unlocked and open. Korra tiptoes into the house and starts looking through the kitchen drawers, perusing potentially precious pieces. Suddenly, she is spotted by the couple who owns the house, Charlotte Sins and Dillon Diaz. Uh-oh, busted!

Charlotte yanks off Korra's ski mask, so that she and Dillon can get a better look at the troublemaker. However, Charlotte and Dillon are both stunned by Korra's beauty. But the visual delights are only just beginning, because Korra peels off her tight pants, revealing her erect cock. The couple's shock gives way to mutual lust, and they get down on their knees in front of Korra.

Korra playfully bumps her cock against Dillon and Charlotte's faces, and the couple starts giving her blowjobs, their eyes crossing in pleasure as they do so. Korra then pulls up the backs of Dillon and Charlotte's robes so she can check out their asses, and starts penetrating Dillon. But clearly it would be more comfortable to take things to the bedroom, so the couple leads Korra there and pushes her onto the bed, so this sexy threesome can REALLY get going!

Length: 3.89 GiB Duration: 32mn 9s 941ms
Video: AVC at 17.2 Mbps, Aspect: 3840 x 2160 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 125 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CrunchBoy - Bony Babyron & Jeriko - BonyBabyron's sexy Jeriko

We are back at the feitsh cruising Attack where Rafa proposed to the young boy Jeriki to be fucked by the big cock of Bony Babyron. In fetish clothes, the two bogosses are going to have a good kiffe and are going to let go because they love to fuck in exhib

Length: 275 MiB Duration: 17mn 17s 161ms
Video: AVC at 2 088 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 129 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

PitsAndPubes - Leo Alexander

Leo is a hot hunk of meat with a big beefy cock, great muscles, and nice dark pits. Leo takes his time sniffing his own armpits before he runs his rough hands through his barely trimmed bush. His big balls jostle in there hairy sack as he jacks his big throbbing dick. After a nice long session, Leo finally blasts his load and plays with his own jizz as he rubs it in his dark pits and pubes.

Length: 365 MiB Duration: 16mn 5s 230ms
Video: hvc1 at 3 037 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CrunchBoy - Rodrigue Tous & Santiago Lisbe - He fucks the virgin ass of his straight buddy so beautiful

He fucks the virgin ass of his straight buddy so beautiful

Length: 310 MiB Duration: 19mn 9s 310ms
Video: AVC at 2 130 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 59.940 fps

Download from:

Gboy

CocksureMen - Kris Jamieson & Jimmy Coxxx

There�s something about Kris Jamieson and a sore back that always leads to sex! Last time we saw him, he was complaining of aching muscles, got a massage from hottie Rick McCoy and ended up fucking Rick to show his thanks. But this time it�s the oh-so-sexy Jimmy Coxxx who needs a back rub. Kris straddles Jimmy�s muscle butt and works the knots out of his shoulders and lats. When Jimmy offers to switch positions (and drops trou first, revealing his rock hard cock) you know the massage will soon give way to a different kind of relief. Kris and Jimmy swap tongue before Jimmy slides down Kris� body and gives him some head. It�s head of a different kind when Jimmy lifts his legs and Kris slides his pole deep inside Jimmy�s sweet ass. The sideways fucking shows both guys� bodies off but it�s when he rides Kris� pole that causes Jimmy to explode, shooting cum all over Kris� torso and face. Glistening from Jimmy�s jizz bath, Kris rolls him over on to his back reversing positions, then fires off a shot of his own landing on Jimmy�s abs.

Length: 372 MiB Duration: 24mn 49s 778ms
Video: VC-1 at 2 000 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778)
Audio: WMA at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Project Y - Gangbang! Addicted to Dicks

This bottom slut is addicted to cock. Four tops are just enough to fill both hungry holes. Greedily sucks on each of the XL cocks and obediently gives his ass. Everyone gets to fuck the little bitch deep and hard and shoot the fat load of cum everywhere. The group feels really masculine when the used piece of meat is left afterward, ready for the next group of fully loaded balls.

Length: 645 MiB Duration: 19mn 31s 392ms
Video: AVC at 4 482 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 50.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

CutlersDen - It's Time To Fuck - Lucca Mazzi and Han Cross

Muscle studs love to fuck - any where any time. Han Cross loves to be dominated and who's better than big sexy Lucca Mazzi. These 2 barely made it through the front door before they were pulling each others clothes off. Lucca's cock was rock hard and before we knew it they were naked in the living...

Length: 1.21 GiB Duration: 21mn 9s 504ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 183 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

RS - Jack Andy & Jackson Radiz - Guilty As Sin

Surveillance experts Jack Andy and Jackson Radiz are on assignment and have been non-stop recording secret footage of Owen James flip-fucking doorman Derek Kage. Even though both spying studs are straight, with wives at home, the constant gay sex has them throbbing, leaking precum, and pulling out their cocks to get off right then and there. On a nearby bed, Jackson fills his mouth with Jack's oversized meat before hopping on to ride his muscular partner's stiff dick. The hairy top has Jackson taking deeper breaths with every bareback thrust and only pulling out for Jackson to get a taste of his own hole. With Jackson now on his back, Jack pounds him until the bottom is using his hand to feed him their fresh loads -- and until they're interrupted by a very unexpected and aggressive visitor.

Length: 2.54 GiB Duration: 24mn 3s 820ms
Video: AVC at 15.0 Mbps, Aspect: 3840 x 2160 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 126 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CocksureMen - Kris Jamieson & Rick McCoy - 1080p

It's the oldest trick in the world. One hot and horny guy tells his equally hot buddy his back hurts. In this case, Kris Jamieson is the one in "pain," after an afternoon at the batting cage. Rick McCoy volunteers to give him a massage and, before you know it, both studs are getting naked and nasty. Rick gets Kris hard with a brief rub down (and rim job) and as soon as Kris turns over Rick chows down on that 7-inch cock. His expert cocksucking leads to nipple play and kissing. The next shot shows Rick bending over the sofa getting a deep and slow fuck as Kris stands behind him. Rick is an aggressive bottom, especially when he sits on top of Kris and goes for the ride of his life. These two have great timing as well and manage to shoot their loads together. Looks like Kris' back healed just in time.

Length: 1.02 GiB Duration: 27mn 50s 835ms
Video: AVC at 5 049 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos