Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

RawFuckClub - Triple Penetrated - Nando Rey, Ruben Martinez, Thomas Sex & Viktor Rom

Triple Penetrated: Got 3 raw dicks in my ass.

Length: 153 MiB Duration: 11mn 55s 592ms
Video: AVC at 1 655 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 129 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

RawFuckClub - You Like It - Alex Axel & Gregor Gilead

Sometimes you have to pay attention to what your boy needs. After work, I came home and went straight into the shower. I noticed my boy watching me as he sat on the couch and started stroking my cock as the water flowed. I could see his lips quiver in hunger. I stepped out, dried off, walked over to him, and put his hand on my big cock. He knew what to do with it. Right into his mouth, it went, and that got my juices flowing. I joined him on the couch as he continued working on my tool. Then it was my turn to get a taste of young flesh as I swallowed his dick. I couldn't ignore his pretty hole and dug my tongue in as deep as I could before putting him on his side and fucking it. We wrecked the couch as he took daddy's dick. I let him cum with me inside of him, and I finished right behind.

Length: 198 MiB Duration: 19mn 19s 674ms
Video: AVC at 1 293 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

YoungBastards - Slammed By A Dom Muscle Hunk

He's a powerful muscled hunk with a big demanding cock, but his new buddy can take it. The boy's tight Latino hole is already twitching when the man's lips meet it, his tongue diving into the snug pucker to slurp him. With his hole prepared he has another to use before it gets drilled deep. He kneels and grabs the thick and long veiny meat, sucking on the swollen head and drinking the precum leaking from his muscle top's tip. The fresh juices only increase his hunger and the sucking pleasure only makes the desperate top more eager for his Latino hole. With his tool wet and glistening he takes control, plunging his stiff fuckstick between the inexperienced cheeks, filling his buddy up with his length and ramming him deep in every position. His friend rides it hard, takes a slamming from behind, finishing up on his back for the final pumping before masses of hot sperm pumps from both their tools drenching his body. The raw cock slides back inside to leave some dom cum behind.

Length: 297 MiB Duration: 19mn 20s 554ms
Video: AVC at 1 995 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 148 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

RidleyDovarez - Baram 21cm - Gourmet mouth and juice ass for Baram

South America's most famous tire iron has found a hot little slut who will suck Baram's big juicy cock before having her hole sprayed with his thick juice.

Length: 730 MiB Duration: 19mn 56s 321ms
Video: AVC at 4 989 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BoysHalfwayHouse - Carry The Load - Memphis

Contraband is a big problem around the House, and we like to nip problems in the bud before they bloom into full blown incidents. This fairly new resident had what most would consider a minor infraction, but it's the kind of infraction that makes one lazy and shiftless, and encourages others to vice. When confronted, he just laughed, which really pissed me off. As House Manager on duty that afternoon, I wanted to teach this little POS a lesson. I succeeded, with some effort. I began by slapping him and having him get on his knees. He hesitantly grabbed my cock, but that stupid smirk was still stretched across his face. So, I had him crawl across the room and then gave him a throat massage with my dick. Turns out this derelict can suck a cock! Surprise, surprise. I moved us onto the bed and he continued giving me some dome. I asked him, finally, to turn around so I could see his hole. With his ass shoved out for full display, I whacked my cock against it. I could tell that this was going to be one fun punishment � for me.

Since his ass looked so good and his tight little butthole so inviting, I had him get my lube and gently slide down onto my pole. From there on, he sure did work up a sweat. This guy can ride a dick. So I had him ride me backward and forward, and then put him on his back and grabbed his legs. At this point, he wasn't smiling anymore, but I sure was. This is one sexy little delinquent, and I thoroughly enjoyed stretching out his cunt. Doggie style was even better, since his ass is just the kind I like. I finally got down behind him and bred his hole deep. I hope we can get him to mend his ways. Sure, he's had a troubled past. However, it's not the load that brings you down, it's the way you carry it. His recovery is all on him. I'm just here to keep him out of trouble.

Length: 544 MiB Duration: 28mn 13s 34ms
Video: AVC at 2 504 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SayUncle X BlakeMason - Cain Fonda & Jack Taylor - Cum Kiss Me

Is there anything hotter than two twinks seizing the opportunity of a good fuck? Watch Cain and Jack go at each other until they cum together.

Length: 1.44 GiB Duration: 26mn 7s 820ms
Video: AVC at 7 743 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Suite703 - I'm A Married Man - John Magnum & Rod Daily

Rod knows a man has to get off often for good prostate health, and John's wife is barely putting out. In an attempt to help his friend, he suggests jerking it to a movie. It starts as jacking off for their health but turns into fucking the life out of each other. Everything comes out alright in the end though.

Length: 487 MiB Duration: 32mn 21s 77ms
Video: VC-1 at 2 000 Kbps, Aspect: 850 x 480 (1.771) at 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BaitBuddies - Luka & James

Luka is back at the studio and this big dick hottie is hoping to have his dreams fulfilled! After his original visit, Luka logged on to BaitBuddies.com to check out his scene and while he was there, a hot straight guy caught his eye... James! Luka just had to have sex with this guy so he contacted Caruso to tell him to put him on standby if James ever decided to come back! Well, James finally did!

Caruso wasn't sure if he'd see James again but after going home and experimenting around more with his girlfriend, he's decided that he really likes things going in his ass! And, the bigger the better! James tells Caruso that his girlfriend has been fucking him with 2 different dildos and he actually likes the larger toy! Of course, a toy just isn't like the real thing and James is yearning to find out what a real, big, thick, throbbing cock feels like thrusting in and out of his tight ass! After today he'll be hooked!

Caruso tells both guys to get naked while he steps back to catch all the action! Enjoy!

Length: 331 MiB Duration: 23mn 39s 328ms
Video: AVC at 1 872 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 92.4 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Suite703 - Men Hard At Work - Ari Sylvio & Mike Martinez

Ari has to work late and figures he has time for a quick jerk off since everyone is gone. While his dick is in his hand his coworker, Mike, walks in looking for a file. Not expecting to see Ari's cock in hand Mike offers to help with his load.

Length: 476 MiB Duration: 31mn 38s 538ms
Video: VC-1 at 2 000 Kbps, Aspect: 850 x 480 (1.771) at 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

1080p

Length: 1.81 GiB Duration: 31mn 38s 560ms
Video: AVC at 7 981 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BiLatinMen - Smack, Chocomil & Midas

Smack watches Midas and Chocomil while they make out and suck on the bed. Smack approaches the two guys and fucks Midas, with Midas fucking Chocomil for a delicious train fuck.

Length: 808 MiB Duration: 21mn 50s 357ms
Video: AVC at 5 015 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 157 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Trans500 - Barebacking Barbara Perez

Length: 2.39 GiB Duration: 31mn 24s 309ms
Video: AVC at 10.8 Mbps, Aspect: 3840 x 2160 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 125 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

TwinkTrade - Teddy Torres, Ryan Jacobs, Gabriel Clark, Aiden Jacobs - Heating up the Tent

Teddy and his buddy Gabriel decide to take their stepsons, Aiden and Ryan, on a camping trip. It's time for the boys to leave their video games for a while and enjoy some fresh air. Yet, when the night falls and the temperature drops, the crew finds out they left all their cozy clothes behind. To make it through the eve, Gabriel and Teddy grab the boys to keep them warm. Still freezing, Gabriel starts rimming Ryan to heat things up. When Teddy finds out, he tries the same on Aiden, making the tent hotter than ever. Ryan and Aiden enjoy their step-fathers' cocks as they get fucked viciously on a camping trip they will never forget.

Length: 868 MiB Duration: 25mn 17s 563ms
Video: AVC at 4 664 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

BiLatinMen - Wage & Grillo

Wage and Grillo trade blowjobs and take turns fucking each other's asses.

Length: 626 MiB Duration: 16mn 50s 752ms
Video: AVC at 5 037 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 157 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

ViktorRom - The Thugs - Top video! - Viktor Rom & Andre Cruise

Viktor Rom and Roque Rems are gangsters looking for money and asses, so they arrive at a hotel room and they go in and find Andre Cruise, this man gets scared when he sees them. so he gives them the money but Viktor looks at his ass and tells him that they are going to destroy his ass, so Roque Rems pulls down Andre Cruise's pants so that Viktor Rom sucks his ass and then penetrates him and lifts him with all his might the forces pushing the cock and making him scream, then Roque begins to fuck him and inserts his cock mercilessly and then double penetrates him and they both decide to ejaculate in Andre's ass, this male after being fucked and ejaculating; he starts pouring milk and drinking it from his ass

Length: 221 MiB Duration: 11mn 34s 856ms
Video: AVC at 2 540 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BreingMeABoy - Den Fitness & Angel Abell - Making Time For Daddy

My dick starts jumping every time I watch my boy, Angel, study. Today was no different. I went to the couch and started touching his leg. He tried to tell me he had no time, but we both knew he always has some time for daddy. I pulled my dick out, and he stroked it with his feet, which was hot, before taking it down his throat as I face fucked his pretty mouth. I then sucked his dick and played with his sweet hole. I know how he likes it, and I try to give it to him. After eating him out, I flipped him over and gave him some daddy dick. My boy took my cock just like I've trained him to, and his hole never disappoints. Angel couldn't hold back and let his load fly. That's my boy.

Length: 657 MiB Duration: 17mn 51s 273ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

AllAmericanHeroes - Navy Enlistee Joey & Senior Airman Zach

Joey is a Navy hopeful that has just enlisted for the time of his life. He is a studly Latino hottie, covered in tattoos and muscles. At his young age, he might be a little wet behind the ears, but is ready to get out in the world and make a path for himself. Senior Airman Zach is no slouch, he has done his time in the service and loved every minute of it. Zach is tall and handsome in his crisp Air Force uniform. His piercing blue eyes and steady gaze size up young Joey who tries to remain cool next to this older stud. No stranger to the military, Zach wants to be sure that Joey knows what he is getting himself into...lots of physical activity, getting yelled at by senior officers and at all times surrounded by dudes. Zach has a test or two for Joey to see if he really has what it takes to make it up the ranks. A rigorous workout ensues and Zach makes Joey break a sweat. After getting Joey a little pumped up, Zach orders him to his knees and grinds Joey's face into his crotch. Joey insists that he is man enough for the challenge, he sets his jaw and takes a cock slap to the cheek. Zach pops his huge schlong into Joeys face again and demands a sucking. He then feeds his hard cock to Joey while chastising him in a deep dirty voice. With his cock good and lubed with spit, Zach really starts the throat fucking and insult hurling to make sure Joey won't crack. To Zach's content, the mouth fucking brings a few tears to Joey's eyes. After Zach roughs up Joey's pink mouth a little more, he takes a knee and shows Joey how real men suck dick. Hard and fast, Zach seems almost mad at the big brown meat in his mouth. Now that Joey has had a proper lesson, Zach continues the tonsil abuse until he shoots his fat load on to Joey's cheek and turns his head to watch the gooey goodness drip down his ear.

Length: 189 MiB Duration: 13mn 35s 940ms
Video: VP6 at 1 800 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

AllAmericanHeroes - Sergeant Miles Jerks & Fingers His Hole

Sergeant Miles is the ultimate masculine hero. He spent his time in the U.S. Army Cavalry working on what he calls "seventy tons of death". Wearing his battle beard and desert camouflage uniform the soldier looks like he's armed to the teeth to fight or fuck. He loves the Army and the tank he worked on so much, he gets visibly excited when he talks about it. Injured in battle, Miles nearly lost his leg while saving one of his comrades' life. The only reason he's not still over there fighting is because his injury prevents him from being able to take on all the challenges the military requires. He hasn't let it hold him back from anything else, though. This stud is in top physical shape. You certainly can't tell that he was ever injured in battle. Settling back on the couch, he becomes more relaxed and starts working on his cock right away. He quickly begins to peel off his clothes revealing many tattoos, a bit of fur, and firm musculature. With a smirk on his face, he tugs at the pink stiffy protruding from his fly. Using both hands and some spit, he really goes to town on his meat while his steel blue eyes stare off in the distance. He springs to his knees and begins kneading his ass cheeks with one hand, while still jacking with the other. Gradually, his fingers work their way to his hole as he arches his back and thrusts his hips away from his cock. His hairy taint and pink balls are fully in view as his fingers plunge deep into depths of his sphincter. He finally works his hole over enough to bring himself to climax. Whacking at full speed, he grunts as his chest heaves. He squirts himself in the face as a giant load sprays out of his cock. He continues moaning as the remaining contents of his balls explode onto his chest.

Length: 218 MiB Duration: 15mn 30s 62ms
Video: VP6 at 1 827 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CollegeDudes - Palmer Dilis Busts A Nut 720p

Palmer Dilis was a great surprise for us! What a red hot sexy guy, and Palmer has the personality to match his looks. This 20 year old stud has an amazing body, from his sensual eyes, to his great pecs and perfect abs, right down to his feet. Palmer talks a little bit about his high school wrestling experience before he comfortably strips down to reveal his kick-ass twenty year old in-shape body. As Palmer works it up in his shorts, he tentatively closes his eyes - he is a little nervous about being on camera - and we really wish we knew what he was thinking about. For now, he is keeping that his dirty little secret. A beautiful bubble butt is another asset of Palmer, and he does not hesitate to roll over on his side and give us an amazing view. As he strokes it, Palmer looks into the camera and spreads his cheeks, knowing how much a lot of viewers will be drooling over his tight pink hole. Palmer flips back over after giving us a tease, and works his dick, moaning softly, until he lets go with a nice burst of jizz just for us. Hot Stuff!

Length: 239 MiB Duration: 16mn 47s 815ms
Video: AVC at 1 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BadPuppy - Liam and Andy

Liam Rose greets cute Latin twink Andy Reyes as he arrives for his massage. Liam stands and immediately helps Andy out of his shirt then directs Andy to lie down on the bed. Liam tugs Andy's pants down before applying a generous amount of oil to Andy's back. Liam gently massages Andy's neck and back, slowly working in the oil. Liam pulls off Andy's jeans before continuing. He applies some more oil to his hands and starts rubbing Andy's tight little butt. Liam pauses a moment, stands and strips down to his underwear before climbing back on top of Andy where he resumes massaging his back. Liam has Andy roll over on the bed so that he can massage Andy's chest. As he works the oil, Liam happens to notice the bulge growing in Andy's jock. He stops massaging and quickly pulls off Andy's jock exposing his thick, uncut cock already excited from the attention he's receiving. Liam focuses on Andy's blowjob and when Andy's cock is rock-hard Liam climbs back on top, oils up Andy's dick and starts stroking. Andy puts his arms behind his head and lays back to enjoy the attention. Liam jerks Andy's cock faster when he notices Andy's nuts all but disappear. Liam begins massaging Andy's balls and this was just the right attention that sends Andy over the edge. His body tightens and his cock spews a thick creamy load all over his stomach. A sigh of relief comes from Andy's mouth and Liam continues playing with the jizz dripping from Andy's cock.

Length: 411 MiB Duration: 11mn 18s 976ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

CollegeDudes - Tom Faulk Fucks Palmer Dilis 720p

Tom Faulk pops Palmer Diliss cherry in this great scene. Palmer had come down to do a solo, but after meeting Tom he decided to give it a whirl. And what a trooper Palmer turns out to be. From the minute Palmer and Tom start kissing, the game is on. Tom is looking really good these days, but he looks even better with Palmer Dilis on his knees worshipping Toms dick. Tom teaches Palmer a few tricks himself, as he takes a turn slobbing on Palmers knob. The real fun begins when Tom flips Palmer onto his knees and buries his face in Palmers hot butt. Once Palmer is lubed up with Toms saliva, Tom wraps up and goes for the main event. As Tom eases his cock in at first, Palmer winces, but the feeling soon turns to pleasure - and Palmer is begging Tom for more, including some ass slapping! Tom gets Palmer situated on his back and continues to fuck him missionary, until Tom cannot take the feeling of Palmers super tight butt anymore, and busts a nice load. Hot fuck!

Length: 311 MiB Duration: 22mn 9s 876ms
Video: AVC at 1 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos