Sexy Transsexuals With A Gorgeous Body | Sexy Breasts And Hard Cock

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Tight striped bodysuit creampie

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Pink
Genres: Anal Beads, Anal Toys, Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Gaping, Glass Toys, Hardcore, Lingerie, No Panties, Pantyhose

Pink is a sex machine as she gets creampied in her crotchless black bodysuit. pink's browneye is pried open with a beaded sextoy. with each ridge sliding past her o-ring. pink gives a great blowjob before sinking her ass fully on a bareback cock. pink is fucked reverse cowgirl and missionary. with her gaping fuckhole completely filled with sperm. pink's puckered asshole opens wide in a very messy creampie pushing session.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 818.7 MB

Download Tight striped bodysuit creampie

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Grey dress. pearl necklace bareback

Cast: Manaw
Genres: shemale

Smoking hot manaw is basking her beautiful all-natural body in the sunlight coming through the window. she is wearing a grey dress. black stockings. and heels. she bends over and the pov gets a nice peak of her big girl cock under her dress.
manaw turns around with her cock hanging out. so the pov gets down and sucks it for her. he then stands up and loosens the top of her dress to give little titties a suckle. at the same time. manaw strokes their cocks together. the pov lies down and manaw follows him into the bed sucking and jacking his shaft. she turns around and sits her smooth ass on his face while she sucks him.
manaw sits on the pov's lap. oils their cocks up. and then slides him into her hole. she turns around and rides his cock hard as she beats at lady stick until she pops and makes a big puddle of cum on herself. the pov fucks her bent over in front of him and then thrusts into her more from on top. finally. manaw gets down on her knees and sucks and strokes the pov...

Duration: 24:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

Download Grey dress. pearl necklace bareback

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Messy lipstick bath bj & hj

Studio: Ladyboy Obsession
Cast: Benz
Genres: Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Cumshots, Handjob, Natural Tits, Piercings, POV, Small Tits, Stroking, Wet

I was very excited about the latest condo i managed to rent at a fair price. it was still brand new and had a bathtub next to a window but the placing was tactful so no one would be able to see. i hadnt used the bathtub yet so what better way to start using it then having a hot and horny hung ladyboy to take a soak in it.
watch benz soap up. play with her hard member and suck you off on top of all that. i cant think of a better way. enjoy watching benz in all her soapy. tonsil-tickling glory only on ladyboy obsession.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 824.2 MB

Download Messy lipstick bath bj & hj

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Tao - cumshot

Studio: Ladyboy Crush
Cast: Tao
Genres: Big Ass, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cosplay, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Handjob, Ladyboy, Legs/Feet, Mini Skirt, Natural Tits, Panties, POV, Schoolgirl, Sexy, Softcore, Solo, Stockings, Stroking, Tattoos, Tease, Thai, Uniform, Upskirt

Pattaya ladyboy tao came to us in her cute girl outfit proudly showing off her tattoos. the more skin she showed. the more turned on we got so we asked her if she would mind if we put our cock in her mouth. she was up for it. so we worked her mouth while she spanked her monkey. she was obviously turned on because it wasn't long until a big wad ' sperm came shooting out of her hard cock.

Duration: 21:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7863kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tao - cumshot

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Sticky creampie bareback

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Meme

It's late at night and bedtime for teenage ladyboy meme. she's naughty. innocent and adorable looking in her hello kitty pajamas. instead of a story before bed meme prefers a good bareback fuck. meme is brushing her pigtail hairdos. smiling ear to ear while picking out two of her favorite buttplugs. meme teasingly shows off her hormone titties. sexy ass and pretty lady cock. just touching herself makes meme horny right away. the horny meme exposes her lady cock and happily gets its jerked off by a lucky foreigner. meme lays down taking off her shorts and continues jerking her own cock while her love tunnel gets stuff by toys. meme visibly enjoys the special attention and pleasure to her prostate. with the toy stuffed deep. her oiled up cock is now full erect as it gets jerked off. hot!
the foreigner takes out the toy and replaces it with his rock hard dick. his bare cock slides in with ease. see meme's eye shine of happiness. she bites her finger getting fucked. after a short hot.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 908.2 MB

Download Sticky creampie bareback

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Jenny Bangz

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jenny Bangz
Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback
Video language: English

Sexy brunette Jenny Bangz is working under you, but you can't wait to get under her desk and sneak a peek at her delicious girl dick. You're the boss, so she has to do what you say. And you tell her to undress. Now kneel before her and worship her tasty love stick. Lick her from tip to taint! She's shaved everywhere! What if she removes her shoes... would you lick her there too? Suck on her pedicured toes and imagine your cock between her soft heels. Then get nose deep in her delicious trans girl pussy. You do such a good job that she rewards you with a blowjob. When you pull out your big, black cock, she can't believe how humongous it is! She grips the large shaft and makes out with the tip. Finally, she shoots a huge and messy load all over her desk. Want to lick it up?

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5802kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.7 MB

Download Jenny Bangz

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Yuki's secret

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Yuki
Genres: Barefeet, Big Tits, Blowjob, Collar/Choker, Condom, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Handcuffs/Bound, Hardcore, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Stroking

I had had this ladyboy i dated a couple of time who was a huge fan of the victoria's thing you don't tell fashion shows. so this one day i thought i'd do something nice for her and bought some pink vs knickers for her. i could picture it in my head. i would arrive at her room. give her the bag. she's get excited because of the branding on the bag. she'd take out the packaging. find the underwear. she'd hug me. i'd get a boner. she'd run into the bathroom. i'd lie down on the bed. she'd come back out wearing my gift. i'd say how great it looks. she'd smile. come over and give me a kind wet thank you blowjob. this was gonna be great. but what really happened was this. she came out angry. blaming me for not knowing her size. threw the panties in my face and told me to give them to my real gf and never come back. i never saw that coming. i thought those things would be stretchy or something. so i left. and although i didn't have another gf. i didn't mind pretending yuki was my new gf and..

Duration: 21:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Yuki's secret

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Atm & rimjob stallion cum together

Cast: Nutty

Get your filthy pleasures fulfilled with ladyboy nutty in this all exclusive ladyboysfuckedbareback episode. the always amazing looking nutty is wearing a sexy body suit with high heels shoes. horny nutty wastes no time and exposes her pretty parts right away to warm up for seedy barebacking. nutty always has a need for her o-ring gaped backdoor to get filled up with fresh sperm. enjoy along as nutty bends over the bed and sticks her pretty ass out. a hard white cock slides in and out bareback. nutty's oiled up ass takes it like a champ. he pulls his dick out to insert a glass dildo. nutty spreads legs for extra pleasure on her prostate then leans in for a taste of white dick and ass. that tastes like more. nutty takes off her shoes and turns around for a reversed cowgirl fuck. his cock goes in all the way. nutty gets more comfortable and goes into missionary position to continue seedy barebacking till they both cum together at the same time.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 916.9 MB

Download Atm & rimjob stallion cum together

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Unfriendly bareback se

Cast: Emmy
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Hardcore, Mini Skirt, Panties, Piercings, POV, Rough, Stroking, Upskirt

One of the things i like about emma most is that she likes to experiment just as much as the next ladyboy. any ladyboy. she is probably the most willing ladyboy to try new things i have ever met. a girl who will do anything to please you and her fans and all that while she is gorgeous and has insane sex appeal. it's as close to perfection as it gets.
for this video we went a little rougher than before. of course id never actually hurt her. but we both enjoyed the role play in which she plays a worthless slut being owned and put in her place by being spit on while she serviced my cock. you can be sure to see more videos with emma for a while. enjoy her latest entry right here.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps

File size: 840.2 MB

Download Unfriendly bareback se

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Petite fuckdoll

Cast: Yo
Genres: Blowjob, Close-ups, Condom, Cumshots, Frottage, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, POV, Small Cock, Small Tits, Stroking, Wet

Yo is a gorgeous little ladyboy fuckdoll that loves sex. yo gets completely naked and strokes her small girlie stick. yo mischievously sticks out her tongue then gives a mean blowjob. yo is fucked hard and shoots a clear hormone load from her piss slit. now spent. yo holds on for dear life as her asshole is ravaged and jet after jet of scalding hot cum covers her little kathoey frame.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Download Petite fuckdoll

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Using T-Girl Fairy Jessica Fappit As My Personal Fuck Toy

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Shemale, Deep Throat, Hardcore, Anal.

I was in Vegas. Dirty little fairy Jessica Fappit thought I didn't know she was a T-Girl. I brought her up to my hotel room and I let her know I knew exactly what she was: A receptacle for my big red dick. I took full advantage of all her holes, smacked her around, grabbed her hair, choked her and busted a famous Yaeger load all over her pretty face. If you like take-charge fuck scenes, then this is the one for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Using T-Girl Fairy Jessica Fappit As My Personal Fuck Toy

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Blue blouse & socks bareback

Cast: Khawn
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Hardcore, Natural Tits, No Panties, Panties, POV, Rimming, Socks, Stroking

Horny khawn is wearing a sheer blue blouse. panties. and knee high socks. her little hormone titties can clearly be seen through her blouse. khawn bends over and spreads her ass-pussy wide and heads over to a chair in the corner to get a little more comfortable. she strokes her hole a little and starts licking and sucking my cock. khawn's tongue and mouth are amazing. so i lie down on the bed to enjoy more of her oral talents. she sucks more cock. rims my ass. and then sucks some more. khawn then positions her ass up over my cock and i slide it into her hole bareback. she rides me hard and then turns around to ride me reverse cowgirl. next. i fuck khawn on her back until she fires off a hot load of white cum. i keep fucking her and then pull out to shoot sperm onto her ass and then push it inside her.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 704.2 MB

Download Blue blouse & socks bareback

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Koko - reciprocal fucking

Studio: Ladyboy Crush
Cast: Koko
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bra & Panties, Close-ups, Cumshots, Denim, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Ladyboy, Legs/Feet, Panties, POV, Sex Toys, Sexy, Stroking, Tease, Threesome, TS Fucks Guy

Koko is a sexy ladyboy from pattaya that we have known for awhile. though this is the first opportunity we got to shoot her. after showing off her tight body and big tits. we were anxious to get sucked by her beautiful mouth. after an incredible blowjob we felt the need to fuck that tight ass of hers. she told us she was in a mood to be top today. so after we fucked her. she reciprocated and pounded our ass until she schplooged all over it.

Duration: 21:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7866kbps

Download Koko - reciprocal fucking

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Pink & black lingerie breeding

Cast: Alice

Alice is dolled up in hot pink lingerie with a choker and stockings. she lowers her top to let out her amazing. big. round tits and gives them a good squeezing. alice turns around and bends over. putting her juicy ass in my face. she pulls her panties aside and plays with her ass-pussy.
i get alice's ass nice and oiled up to fuck her bent over on the corner of the bed. alice then gives me a nice slow blow job with lots of licking around the head. next. she straddles on top of me and strokes our oiled cocks together before sinking my bare cock into her ass again.
alice rides me hard as i jack off her girl cock. she then shoots a big sticky white load onto me and keeps on riding away on my cock. i lie alice on her back. oil her all up. and fuck her one more time until i cum on her ass and then push it inside her.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 908.2 MB

Download Pink & black lingerie breeding

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Sleep over pjs barebac

Cast: Venus
Genres: Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cock Ring, Collar/Choker, Cumshots, Food, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, No Panties, Pajamas, Piercings, Pigtails, POV, Small Tits, Socks

I was bored out of my mind but too lazy to go out and do anything so i texted venus to see what she was doing. she was thinking about going to the cinema and indulge in pop corn. so i proposed she'd come to my place for a sleepover movie night and i'd promise she could eat all the pop corn she could handle. two hours later venus was lying on my bed wearing her cute pajamas. we had a great movie night but we made this video first for all you to enjoy venus' beauty.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 809.2 MB

Download Sleep over pjs barebac

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Never mind the gym barebac

Cast: Aum
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Barefeet, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Handjob, Hardcore, Painted Nails, POV, Singlet, Sports, Stroking

I had just woken up. half past three in the afternoon. feeling exhausted and weak it seemed like yet another productive day was off to a good start. i rolled out of bed. popped on some shorts and a shirt. shot into me flip flops and headed for the nearest place that served breakfast. on my way i ran into aum. looking very energetic and sporty.
i asked her where she was going and she told me she was on her way to the gym. the gym. i got tired just thinking about it. but fair enough. i could use some exercise meself so i asked her if she was willing to do some light sissy exercises back in my room instead. i caressed her crotch a bit while i asked. her cock reacted and slowly started to collect more blood. she gave shy smile. nodded. took my hand and walked with me. breakfast can wait.

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps

File size: 943.7 MB

Download Never mind the gym barebac

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Megan snow fucks a.b.!

Studio: black-tgirls

This scene is based on a true story between megan and ab. they attended school together at one time, but both went their separate ways. ab saw the new grooby 2016 calendar and notice miss feb. looked familiar. it was none other than megan snow! he has never bottomed before, but if he was to do it. it will be with megan. check out as she takes his virginity and he tries to shovel through her snow..

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 782.2 MB

Download Megan snow fucks a.b.!

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Colorful bikini. cock glazed & creampie

Cast: Tai
Genres: Bareback, Barefeet, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Bra & Panties, Close-ups, Cumshots, Handjob, Hardcore, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Stroking

Ladyboy tai sits her perfectly curved body on a chair with legs spread. she runs her hands along her big tits over her colorful bikini. she turns around on the chair onto her knees and shows the pov her nice big round ass. she has a seat on the bed and lowers her top letting out her tits. the pov drizzles oil on them. she rubs it in. he gives each nipple a suckle. tai lies back and the pov gives her some cock to suck on.
the pov investigates what she has going on under her bikini bottoms and slides out her cock as she continues sucking him. next. tai bends over for the pov to have her ass-pussy. he oils her round ass up and gives her hole a tongue lashing before sinking his bare cock into her. after fucking her and watching her back her ass into his cock. the pov gets up on top of her to fuck her some more.
now its tai's time to ride on top of the pov as he sucks her titties. after she dismounts. the pov fucks tai on her back until she cums and he pulls out and glazes her cock in..

Duration: 19:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Colorful bikini. cock glazed & creampie

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Pink black lingerie pushed in creampie

Cast: Nim
Genres: Anal, Anal Toys, Ass to Mouth, Babydoll, Bareback, Blowjob, Braces, Butt Plug, Creampie, Cumshots, Fetish, Gaping, Garters, Hardcore, Lingerie, Pissing, POV, Rimming, Stroking

Ladyboy nim is a hot little nympho that you want to hook up with. i have nim sprawled out on my bed wearing frilly. sheer black and pink lingerie with black stockings. she runs a bright yellow butt plug up and down her little body and then begins forcing it into her tight ass-pussy. nim toys at her hole on her back and on her hands and knees. she then begins furiously sucking on my cock as i stand over her.
nim lies me back on the bed and continues sucking cock and giving my ass a nice. wet tongue lashing. next. i push my oiled bareback cock into nim's warmed up hole. she loves being fucked and spurts off ladyboy sperm in all directions all over herself. i keep fucking her and then flip her over into doggie position to fuck her more until i shoot a thick load and creampie it inside of her.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 799.2 MB

Download Pink black lingerie pushed in creampie

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Shemale Japan Pt 8 - Chiaki Kiriyama

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Chiaki Kiriyama
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale

Cross Dressing Cosplay chick Chiaki Kiriyama is forever horny and likes nothing better than pleasing her growing list of clients. When she suggested we hook her up for a hardcore set, our guy Terry was hot on the case and within the week he had this Tokyo part timer in the studio for some electric fuckin' on film! It's a superb scene from a very naughty newhalf - Chiaki san!

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Shemale Japan Pt 8 - Chiaki Kiriyama

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors