Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave, Torture (UpD)

Big_Cock

Rosalyn Sphynx - BDSM and Torture Humiliation - The Tiny Submissive ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Jazmin tells me that she has asked her partners in the past to tie her up...Of course, this is a great indication that Jazmin wants to be helpless and used...After a short talk about her dating habits, I tie her on screen...You can see Jazmin transform, from a smilling model to a helpless bitch as the ropes and gag go on...I take joy in using her for my sadistic fantasies, as I keep her bound, and back and forth between pleasure and discomfort...Enjoy, Ogre...
Objective accomplished!

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Real paine, Real orgasm, 1080p
Name : Rosalyn Sphynx
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 2264 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:45:45
File Size : 806 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

Big_Cock

Leah Lea - BDSM and Torture Humiliation - Vibrator Torment ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Jazmin tells me that she has asked her partners in the past to tie her up...Of course, this is a great indication that Jazmin wants to be helpless and used...After a short talk about her dating habits, I tie her on screen...You can see Jazmin transform, from a smilling model to a helpless bitch as the ropes and gag go on...I take joy in using her for my sadistic fantasies, as I keep her bound, and back and forth between pleasure and discomfort...Enjoy, Ogre...
Objective accomplished!

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Real paine, Real orgasm, 1080p
Name : Leah Lea
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 2256 kb/s
Duration : 00:38:30
File Size : 677 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

Big_Cock

Hazel Hypnotic - BDSM and Torture Humiliation - I Choose You - Part One ~ 720p

Screenshots:

I love Hazel's suffering.
Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys, Real paine, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Hazel Hypnotic
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2741 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:55
File Size : 904 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Hazel Hypnotic - BDSM and Torture Humiliation - I Choose You - Part Two ~ 720p

Screenshots:

I am in the mood to dig deeper...
Hazel is a very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't anger quickly, she doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage. It is then, when Hazel can let go. Relax. Express herself a bit.
But I am interested in finding out more than she is probably wanting to give. I like intimacy. Closeness. I like seeing others vulnerable and transparent in nature.
Hazel's pussy is first up for further contemplation. For that to happen, Hazel sits, highly exposed, stopped to a wooden "chair." Both she and I know that her pussy is on display. As with any exploration, I begin from the outside and work my way in. Blood is forced to her cunt as her lips are sucked into a pussy pump. It's fun to watch her pussy expand and fill the cup. Hazel squeals. I smile. After some time, Hazel's labia lips are grabbed with clover clamps and stretched wide to allow for deeper contemplation. Eventually, though, I must enter her. As that is the only true way to understand another human. To become one with them. I ask her if she trusts me, which she answers affirmatively. This is important, as what I am doing requires a connection between her body and mind. I must have Hazel accept me for the full connection to be complete - Hazel and I are united as one inside her cunt with my entire fist.
Examining one's body is only the beginning. The mind is much more interesting to me. Exploring someone's mind is possible in a variety of ways, but on this day, I am interested in using fear as a means of uncovering the truth. For, through fear, one can get to the core. With the aide of a gas mask and rebreathing bag, I set out to see what Hazel is made of. How much control does she actually have over herself? Can she control her breathing enough to stay in the mask - or does she suck all the oxygen out of her allotted air supply like the greedy bondage slut that she is? What happens when Hazel's pussy is introduced to an electrified vibrator? I doubt you've ever heard an ear-piercing scream quite like the one Hazel makes in response to this toy. Watch as Hazel become increasingly stressed by her conditions.
What is Hazel made of? You be the judge.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys, Real paine, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Hazel Hypnotic
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2741 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:45:42
File Size : 940 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Jazmin Luv - BDSM and Torture Humiliation - Playing with Jazmin ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Name : Jazmin Luv
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 2260 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:14
File Size : 866 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Emily Marilyn, Sister Dee - BDSM and Real Torture - Losing Control ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Emily Marilyn does not normally enjoy BDSM but there is something about the way Sister Dee dominates her will that makes everything so much hotter. Normally she cannot force herself to enjoy pain, much less cum through it, but with Sister Dee whispering firm guidance into her ear, anything is possible. Normally canes, whips and strap-on cocks do little or nothing for her, but there is something about the energy that Sister Dee projects that is so deeply erotic and Emily cannot help herself. She falls into the mood so completely that in the end she loses herself in it.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Real paine, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Emily Marilyn, Sister Dee
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 1374 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:54:53
File Size : 617 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Dia Zerva - BDSM and Real Torture ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Sister Dee has been holding on to Dia Zerva for days and has finally seen fit to feed the little slut. Fresh bread and water is the normal meal for someone in her position, but today SD has an even better idea; a cold bowl of cereal. It is never as simple as Dia would wish, though. The perverse way in which Sister Dee prepares the meal is enough to make poor Dia gag and wretch, even before she has taken a single bite. The humiliation of actually eating it is almost too much, but the punishment for refusing an order is always going to be worse.
The ass-milk breakfast was not the torment, it was just a prelude. Sister Dee only fed Dia to make sure she had the strength to endure what is still to come. Blind, begging and bound, Dia has a full day of pain and suffering ahead of her. If she thought an early morning enema was creative, the rest of the day will seem surreal.

Name : Dia Zerva
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 1373 kb/s
Duration : 00:46:35
File Size : 524 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Addie Juniper, Sister Dee - BDSM and Real Torture - Sweet Juniper - Part Two ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Sister Dee wants to watch Addie Juniper cum. She has her tied up because after a few orgasms she knows her clit is going to be so sensitive she will want to stop. That is when the real fun begins. The only alternative to more orgasms is to suffer. If Addie wants to avoid the whip she will need to keep performing enough to keep Sister Dee interested. Any time she is not cumming Sister Dee is going to want to hear her scream.

Name : Addie Juniper, Sister Dee
Duration : 00:33:21
File Size : 375 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee - BDSM and Real Torture - Scream ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Sister Dee has a soft spot for hot women in tight bondage. It makes her want to see if she can make Tricia Oaks scream. For her part, she is not with Sister Dee long before the bruises begin to show. All up and down her legs and ass the marks of their day together are clearly visible. They remind both of them who is in control of their relationship.

Name : Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee
Duration : 00:56:54
File Size : 640 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee - BDSM and Real Torture - Canvas ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Tricia Oaks has already used her body as a canvas for beautiful tattoos but Sister Dee is going to turn her into a work of bondage art. Tricia is just flexible enough to bend into some interesting and accessible positions. SD is going to add accents with ropes and whips. Tricia is going to scream all through the creative process, but if anything it just encourages Sister Dee. It lets her make absolutely certain that when she is done, the memory of her work will live on, especially for the subject.

Name : Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 1368 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:15
File Size : 485 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Caroline Pierce, Sister Dee - BDSM and Humilation - Bondage Doll ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Caroline Pierce has a pretty little dress and a very hot body. They bring her the kind of attention she may not have been looking for from Sister Dee. You see, SD likes to make the pretty ones suffer. She likes to see their faces covered in tears and their bodies covered in bruises. Caroline is going to be contorted into positions she never knew a body could achieve and hurt in ways she never knew a person could conceive.

Name : Caroline Pierce, Sister Dee
Duration : 00:59:43
File Size : 672 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Pretty Pinata - BDSM and Humilation - Calico ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Calico is the kind of bitch that Sister Dee demands. That means she is expected to perform admirably in all aspects of her service. When Sister Dee wants her boots cleaned, Calico is there to oblige. And when Dee wants to watch a slut suffer, it falls to Calico to take the pain. The spit shine is nice enough to get Dee to show some mercy. She straps a rubber cock onto the boot and proceeds to fuck that pussy into submission.
Boot cleaning is just part of service. Suffering is the even better part. Clothes pins are for more than just laundry. They provide a painful pinch to tits and thighs and are perfect for target practice with a whip. Again the system comes full circle. The pain she endures earns her Calico the orgasms she enjoys. In this case, though, Dee spices them up even more. Hanging upside-down while cumming is unlike any other experience. It leaves her panting, worn out, and glowing from the endorphins. Cumming that hard means next time she will be ready to serve with a smile.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Real paine, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Pretty Pinata
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 1740 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:55
File Size : 698 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Skylar Price and Sister Dee - BDSM and Humilation - Pretty Pussy Cat Part One ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Skylar Price is a beautiful blond who probably has men falling all over themselves for her on a daily basis. Sister Dee is not so easy, though. She has desires of her own and Skylar is going to fulfill them whether she wants to or not. Her pussy will not be getting any attention until SD decides she has had enough. By then her feet and her asshole will have borne the brunt of the punishment.

Name : Skylar Price, Sister Dee
Duration : 00:31:19
File Size : 352 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Skylar Price, Sister Dee - BDSM and Humilation - Pretty Pussy Cat Part Two ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Skylar is one beautiful girl. She is a hot blond with great tits and a lovely face. So of course Sister Dee has to show her the perils of being pretty. When you look this good, people want to pay attention to you. When those people are as sadistic as SD, there is going to be a problem. The bondage is tight enough to leave its own bruises but SD is going to make sure there are more than enough marks to go around.

Name : Skylar Price, Sister Dee
Duration : 00:31:25
File Size : 353 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Amber Wildee - BDSM and Real paine - Earning Her Keep ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

I gave her the chance to stay at my place...she was looking to share and the price was right...but then she couldnt come up with the rent...we had to get creative but we found a nice way she could earn her keep...

Name : Amber Wildee
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 2263 kb/s
Duration : 01:03:56
File Size : 1.10 GB

Download

Big_Cock

Rosalyn Sphinx - BDSM and Real paine - Grueling Bondage, Torment And A Sybian! ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

Rosalyn Sphinx is restrained in grueling metal device bondage and tormented. This is the treatment all sluts get but Rosalyn asked for a little something extra so the Pope made sure she got exactly that. She begins trapped in a squatting position with her arms pulled out wide exposing her flesh to the sadistic desires of her captor. The Pope wastes no time getting right to the good stuff. He adds nipple/clover clamps to her delicate nipples and then adds weight to increase her suffering. As she writhes in discomfort he uses a leather crop to inflict more pain to all of her sensitive areas. Next, Rosalyn is in a pile driver with her ass in the air and her legs spread for easy access to her cunt. The Pope uses his crop and a cane to abuse her soles and other parts of her vulnerable body. The dungeon fills with her screams of agony and eventually he uses a dildo to fuck her mouth and pussy. A vibe is added to ramp up the orgasms until she begs for it to stop. In the final scene The Pope mounts this young slut atop a sybian with all of her weight resting on her used up cunt. It�s time to breath some life back into her pussy and the sybian is the way to get the job done best. Her pretty little head is wrapped in a thick leather harness and her limbs pulled into a spread eagle with more leather and chains. Rosalyn is then exposed to his sadistic games as he uses electricity to torment her while she fights off non-stop orgasms.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Clover Clamps, Harness, Sybian, Caning, Zapper, Ball Gag, 720p
Name : Rosalyn Sphinx
Year of release : 2022
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
Duration : 00:38:55
File Size : 1.39 GB

Download

Big_Cock

Ella Nova - BDSM and Real and paine - Ella Nova and Orlando

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Real paine, Real orgasm, Clips
Name : Ella Nova
Video : AVC, 960x540, 29.970 FPS, 1400 kb/s
Duration : 01:12:08
File Size : 791 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Maya Woulfe - BDSM, Torture and Real paine - Diabolical Devices ~ 2022 / 720p

Screenshots:

Maya Woulfe shows up to the dungeon with one main goal, to be pushed to tears. She knows her way around the place, and so she shops for what she�d like to have used on her. She brings a few items out to show The Pope and he gets to work, devising a plan of torment. It starts with her head and hands locked inside hollow steel balls, chained to the structure. The one on her head is a deprivation chamber, it restricts her vision and hearing. The Pope goes to work tormenting her with nipple clamps, his flogger, and crop. Maya is quickly pushed to the edge and held there as he toys with her mind. She earns her first of many orgasms for suffering so well in her first scene. Next, Maya is locked into a device that holds her in a doggy position with her ass pushed through a reverse glory hole. There is a fucking-machine placed for her, on the other side that fucks her non-stop, while The Pope torments her. In the final scene, Maya is sprawled out, face down on a table with a wedge under her, pushing her ass in the air. The time has come to push as hard as he can to get Maya to the place she wanted to go. The pain gets more and more intense as he canes her, flogs her, and issues bastinado until Maya finally gets what she came for. Once the tears run down her face, The Pope focuses on her pussy to give her non-stop orgasms.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Fingering, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Humilation, Torture, Real paine, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Maya Woulfe
Year of release : 2022
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:40
File Size : 1.79 GB

Download

Big_Cock

Alexa Aimes - BDSM and Rough fucking - The Inconsiderate Whore - part 1 ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Oral, Hardcore, Torture, Rough sex, Real paine, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Alexa Aimes
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 3283 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 16.0 kHz, 2 channels, 55.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:27:52
File Size : 665 MB

Download

Big_Cock

Alexa Aimes - BDSM and Rough fucking - The Inconsiderate Whore - part 2 ~ 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Oral, Hardcore, Torture, Rough sex, Real paine, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Alexa Aimes
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 3283 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 16.0 kHz, 2 channels, 55.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:31:23
File Size : 748 MB

Download

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos